PDA

View Full Version : How to make COD GHOSTS FUN

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Thank you for all of you joining today, The first official meeting of the Legion of Excellence (LOE) or the Legion against Degens (LAD) or Beast against Degens (BAD). The problem we are facing right now in the Call of Duty industries is Call of Duty Ghosts, and we know Infinity Ward and Activision have placed these overpowered weapons in this game and we know they will not fix it we know they dont give a flying fuck. So what do we have to do? The inFucks of the sniping nerds in this game, we have to fight fire with fire and thats why i have devised Legion of Excellence (which is available to everybody in the society that plays Call of Duty) you put L O E in all capital letters as your clan tag and what that symbolizes is Excellence, Dignity, and Respect! Now we have 1 or 2 ways to do this, We can either go in there and shut the opposing teams down that snipe either by brute force or we can all gather into a room so they cant get there precious kills and we could just hide until they come out and ambush them. Now i havent decided how to play this out yet im more or less likely thinking because the games so fucked up now that we sit in corners in a room and we make them come to us or we make them drop out of lobbys because we all know these sniping clan nerds want to sit in lobbys because they cant win the game. See these people that take advantage of the poor ass hit detection the god dam inability to snipe normally they abuse the glitch of quickscoping (the quickscope mechanism) thats built in the fucking game because they cant use a normal gun they get owned terribly so they use the built-in cheating mechanism in the game. And as being the leader and founder of LOE Legion of Excellence Im gonna leave it up to you to choose how we play, Now you may have a group of guys that you play with that you guys just wanna go out there and just dominate snipers now thats okay if your that good to do it I know me and acouple of randoms last night dominated a FaZe clan member i mean dominated them hard 3 or 4 straight games and i showed you vizual proof. Thats what ruined Call of Duty right now? The sniping clans in this game have ruined Call of Duty to the point where you cant even move. Now they promised us Dedicated Servers and you know what they did they basically took out the option to have the status bars on the menu so noone knows if you have a good connection or not. Now that may work with the whole demografic clan of snipers who are about 10 or 11 years old but that doesent work for adults such as myself and my team Legion of Excellence. They also said that there was going to be no quickscoping in however its clear that they made it more promitive than ever and the little 12 year old nerds going out there playing the quickscoping game so we have to go fire with fire and i am the man to lead it. So all you trickshotting sniper clans out there be aware when you come into a lobby and you see LOE you be weary and alert we may charge you and beat the shit out of you in the game rush you or we sit back and make you play our game if im in a lobby ill have to do the General Gitsing tactic because i know what pisses these nerds off you have to think of it this way what do these nerds want in reality in life what do they want they want to have a 35-1 game playign Call of Duty and if you sit back and dont let them get them 35 games and you dont give them no targets its pisses them off theyll drop out of the fucking lobby. We need to extract these nerds from the game and since Infinity Ward and Activision and given them the bitchified tools to flourish in this game. Its our game we payed the money for it and i know your gonna say they payed for it to but they dont play it the proper way. Now i know there basically Washington Generals there opponents there scrubs they cant play the game the normal way like men play it. So to be a member of Legion of Excellence use the clan tag its available to the public alls you have to do is we'll ya know, and act unaccordingly and your officially a member of Legion of Excellence. I thank you for your time as i can see a pretty good turnout 1,000 people here and millions out there viewing. Were going to have a good run were going to end these pussy trickshotting quears Were gonna take the game back. Any questions i'll answer on a later date i dotn have time :yes:

Mark Hammer
January 24th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Holy paragraph Batman.

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Join me my fellow Rajah pupils

turdpower
January 24th, 2014, 1:06 PM
TLDR.

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 1:27 PM
Turd you want to join LOE

Bert
January 24th, 2014, 1:47 PM
I'm not reading all of that but the game needs more modes. That's why I stopped playing.

I miss Hardpoint and Headquarters.

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 1:50 PM
Bert to understand you have to read that... btw 1 question what is the reputation and the green bar and how to get more of it