PDA

View Full Version : NFL REFEREES 23 49ers 17

Flashh
January 22nd, 2014, 10:38 AM
This is a fucking outrage, not only that its a fucking joke. The 12th man gave the Seahawks the win. This game (Im alittle fucked up im not gonna lie to you) was a travesty the way it was officiated the 49ers were robbed (Im not a 49ers fan im a Browns fan) but we did find out a few things Colin Kaepernick sucks the 49ers need a QB. And if your a Seahawks fan hahah you need a QB Russel Wilson has to be the worst QB to ever step foot in the Superbowl. I mean this guy is living on a fluke from last year. And he played one of the worst showings in a NFC Championship game eva i mean how many intentional grounding calls was he not called for? The Seattle Seahawks will not be able to contend with what Peyton Manning is bringing, they will not be able to put points up. The Seahawks have no offense, there defense sure it looks good against a scrub like Colin Kaepernick but your facing the best QB to ever play in this league. Peyton Manning will throw for 400 yards against that shitty ass defense, he will make Richard Sherman his BITCH. The Denver Broncos will destroy the Seahawks 31-6 because the Seattle defense wont be able to do shit against Peyton Manning

Simmo Fortyone
January 22nd, 2014, 5:11 PM
Yeah I can't believe the refs instructed Kaepernick to throw to Crabtree when he was being covered by someone who intercepts around 11-12% of all passes thrown near him either.

Pipkin
January 22nd, 2014, 5:16 PM
:lol:

Kdestiny
January 22nd, 2014, 5:24 PM
This guy has never heard of Rex Grossman

Gary J
January 23rd, 2014, 3:42 PM
Rex Grossman was my first thought when he said Russel Wilson was the worst QB to get to a Superbowl. Shout-out for Trent Dilfer too.

Mills
January 23rd, 2014, 4:38 PM
Brad Johnson much?

Xtreme Rebel
January 23rd, 2014, 4:39 PM
Trent Dilfer all day.

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 8:36 AM
Are you kidding me Rex Grossman the worst? Rex Grossman willed that team to the Super Bowl with no talent whatsoever. And Trent Dilfer is a beast he (like me) recognizes "DIMES" when he sees it the guys a beast. Rex and trent had no offense or defense he just willed them to the championship with hardship and determination

Kdestiny
January 24th, 2014, 8:57 AM
Saying those teams had no defense is ludicrous

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 8:59 AM
Explain

Kdestiny
January 24th, 2014, 9:27 AM
That Baltimore defense allowed a record low 60.6 rushing yards a game, only allowed 165 points all season, and recovered 26 fumbles.

I should also write that while that Chicago team didn't have near as spectacular a defense, they did have a good running game and Hester had 5 Return TDs all year.

you make it sound like two shitty teams where led by QBs, when really it's the team that rallied around fairly mediocre ones.

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Dilfer led the Ravens in the Super Bowl putting up 34 points on a great Giants defense because Dilfer can read any defense any time

Xtreme Rebel
January 24th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Stop, just stop. Dilfer threw for 153 with one touchdow, and was only 12 for 26. Lewis ran for 102 plus they had a defensive and special teams touchdown. The defense was key to that game and very nearly held the shut out. So please just crawl back under your rock.

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Dilfer had no offensive line whatsoever he could have had bean bags there that could have done a better job Dilfer is a future Hall of Famer

Kdestiny
January 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Hilarious

Flashh
January 24th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Please explain