PDA

View Full Version : Meeting the Wolfpac tonight!

Jay Carter
November 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Can't wait. Part of the Ministry of Slam UK Takeover Tour. It's basically them talking, doing Q&A and the fans getting to meet them.

No idea what to say to them as yet.... Can't wait to see what kind of condition Scott Hall is in now. I am trying to decide whether or not to mention Chyna's clit to XPac......

Perhaps not!

Feel like a 12 year old kid again. I think the Outsiders were the reason I first tuned in to WCW on TNT all those years ago. I am excited an irrational amount! :lol:

Nash Diesel
November 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah I'd avoid looking like a mark and asking something like that lol. You know there's already going to be 4-5 assholes thinking they're cute and funny and asking stupid questions like "How did it feel to kill WCW!?!?!" or "Nash did you tear your quad answering that last question! herherherherherher!!"

I've never met any of the 3, but I do have Kevin Nash's autograph my friend got for me when he and his friend snuck into the hotel bar where the wrestlers were at after the first Souled Out ppv in Cedar Rapids, IA. Side story they were both under 21, snuck in, and they got about 40 autographs from every big name other than Sting that was in WCW at the time. A lot of talent wasn't even on air at the ppv but Nitro was in Des Moines the next night so most of the top guys were there hanging out anyway. Seriously everyone from Hogan to DDP to the Steiners, again, pretty much all of the top guys and then some gave them both autographs.

MikeHunt
November 20th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Ask them who's got the biggest cock out of hhh and hbk.

Jay Carter
November 20th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Yeah maybe not!

I will ask them what their thoughts were on the WWE watered down NWO with HBK et all are though!

MikeHunt
November 20th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Ask them how many of the roster sunny pumped

Jay Carter
November 20th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Ask them how many of the roster sunny pumped

:lol:

Rip
November 20th, 2013, 1:31 PM
Ask Hall when we're going to see his boy in a WWE ring.

thesamuelcooke
November 20th, 2013, 2:15 PM
Don't turn your back on them man, you might wind up in a bodybag!

Jay Carter
November 20th, 2013, 3:33 PM
Don't turn your back on them man, you might wind up in a bodybag!

They have to get here first! Stuck in traffic so we're starting late. £20 for a photo with them, £20 an autograph or £50 for three. Bit steep for me, that, but I am having a photo.

I kept a Hogan task specially!

Bill Casey
November 20th, 2013, 3:52 PM
Yeah maybe not!

I will ask them what their thoughts were on the WWE watered down NWO with HBK et all are though!

I'd avoid saying "watered down". That loads the question...

Jay Carter
November 20th, 2013, 9:24 PM
Well that was.... absolutely amazing. They sorted the pricing out before the boys arrived and put us on a level footing with Glasgow.

They told some awesome stories and we're really cool. Seeing Scott Hall in such good shape made my night.

I managed to ask X-Pac who were the better tag team out of the Outsiders and the New Age Outlaws :-)