PDA

View Full Version : Corpalution is a mystery

Jarrod1983
August 22nd, 2013, 10:39 PM
So with HHH and Orton joining forces again who is gonna jump up and join them? The Shield for now but I can't see The Hounds of Justice sucking up to HHH & Orton too much longer. I feel a battle of words between Ambrose & HHH would be money. I think it would be wise to team Ryback up with these two and let him be the silent enforcer of the group. I don't need to see these god awful vignettes of him anymore. Just let him cross his arms, shut up and stand still behind HHH & Orton while they are running their mouths. If he is ever going to be taken seriously, which is a long shot now, they need him to just soak up their rub for a good year. Who would be the diamond in the rough? That one is a bit tougher to call with all the mid-carders out there. I feel Cody Rhodes would be a excellent choice but I hate when they turn people right after turning them a month or so before. I can't really think of anyone on NXT they could bring up who would warrant such a spot. Curtis Axel would have been good for this spot but they put him with Heyman so I don't think that'd work anymore. What are everyone's thoughts?

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 22nd, 2013, 10:41 PM
1. Paragraphs.
2. A certain someone would be angry if HHH had to "bury" another indy star.
3. I would try to keep it simple. If they throw loads of guys at it it'll become ridiculous fast. Alternatively bring back the spirit squad.

Jarrod1983
August 22nd, 2013, 10:49 PM
Paragraphs yes I try to do that and it still just jams all my sentences together. I don't know why.

Jarrod1983
August 22nd, 2013, 10:52 PM
I don't want loads of guys. 4 is all that should be there. Anymore and it does get ridiculous without a doubt.

Version 6
August 22nd, 2013, 10:53 PM
Yes, I had the same problem Jarrod.

I found that I had to press the "Enter" button (sometimes referred to as the return key).

Jarrod1983
August 22nd, 2013, 11:06 PM
Yes enter I was being a asshole.
Thank you though.

mr sabu
August 22nd, 2013, 11:11 PM
shield would only be doing it due to being paid.. if someone paid them more they would jump

Jarrod1983
August 22nd, 2013, 11:20 PM
I just feel like they are their own group and should be seperate from any group that HHH & Orton might be starting. Didn't Orton just spend the last like 6 months battling them. I feel like it makes sense to turn them babyface in the coming months to battle Orton & HHH. I guess if it is all about cash then maybe Vince will purchase them down the road when he needs their services.

mr sabu
August 23rd, 2013, 12:21 AM
i did just say that

mth
August 23rd, 2013, 12:22 AM
Dickbag bully Ryback is a million times more entertaining/interesting than silent enforcer Ryback would be.

Jarrod1983
August 23rd, 2013, 1:02 AM
Eh I disagree. He can be a dickbag bully but why can't he actually bully someone on the roster. I think if they just let him hang with HHH & Orton for a few months it could be good for him. How can it not be good for him. He is a heel and going no where fast. Honestly you can't say he is better now than he was a year ago. To each his own I guess.

Jarrod1983
August 23rd, 2013, 1:19 AM
i did just say that

Yeah not exactly you just said they wanted the cash. I said they should be seperate from HHH & Orton and gave a reason why. I went full circle saying if it was about money then Vince would be the guy. Not exactly the same statement. You never said anything about Vince, just money.

mr sabu
August 23rd, 2013, 1:47 AM
Yeah not exactly you just said they wanted the cash. I said they should be seperate from HHH & Orton and gave a reason why. I went full circle saying if it was about money then Vince would be the guy. Not exactly the same statement. You never said anything about Vince, just money.

same thing really.. they'll go to the highest bidder. there mercs for hire

can be more tweeners then heels/faces

chatty
August 23rd, 2013, 5:31 AM
They need to get Khali and Hornswaggle in there.

And ruin the whole thing in the process.

Rip
August 23rd, 2013, 5:48 AM
same thing really.. they'll go to the highest bidder. there mercs for hire

can be more tweeners then heels/faces

It didn't hurt the APA.

Personally going the Evolution/Horsemen route I'd say HHH, Orton with Sandow and an enforcer (didn't they just sign a monster to NxT? Either that or Mason Ryan, yes he's still raw but he's Vinces wet dream walking and in the enforcer role I could see him working)

Oh and a Diva, doesn't really matter which one, Flairs daughter for the nod to history might be nice.

Honestly though they're not going that direction, it's going to be more like the Corporate Ministry with HHH as Vince.

Beer-Belly
August 23rd, 2013, 5:55 AM
APA only took babyface money, didn't they?

I'd love to see The Shield turn, but the roster is low on heels at the moment. This is an excellent opportunity to elevate those guys while they're running low on top dog heels.

Mark Hammer
August 23rd, 2013, 9:09 AM
Dickbag bully Ryback is a million times more entertaining/interesting than silent enforcer Ryback would be.

Came in here to post this. :yes:

I like Ryback's new gimmick. "Pick it up. Drop it. Pick it up. *slap*" is money.

mth
August 23rd, 2013, 10:05 AM
Eh I disagree. He can be a dickbag bully but why can't he actually bully someone on the roster. I think if they just let him hang with HHH & Orton for a few months it could be good for him. How can it not be good for him. He is a heel and going no where fast. Honestly you can't say he is better now than he was a year ago. To each his own I guess.

I can't say he's in a better position on the card, no, but I can say he's better as a character than before. He's a lot less one dimensional. He can bully someone on the roster but the point is now he's picking on little non-wrestler guys because he's going out of his way to bully smaller weaker people. It's likely building to someone on the roster standing up to him.

Jarrod1983
August 23rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Definatley not one dimensional anymore. I just haven't been too happy with what they are doing with him since he flat out gave up against The Miz. He is floundering but maybe it'll go somewhere. Who ever does stand up to him needs to lose and make him look like a million dollars while they are selling for him. Maybe Kofi? Hes been in limbo for a good couple years and hasn't had any real interaction with Ryback that I can recall.

Rip
August 23rd, 2013, 10:59 AM
I can't say he's in a better position on the card, no, but I can say he's better as a character than before. He's a lot less one dimensional. He can bully someone on the roster but the point is now he's picking on little non-wrestler guys because he's going out of his way to bully smaller weaker people. It's likely building to someone on the roster standing up to him.

I've been impressed with his talking, he's come on 100% since his grunting and screaming, he's really showing some potential, yes it's a pretty crappy gimmick but he's working it well and showing good potential for the future promo wise, which coupled with his in ring improvement and sheer physical presence bodes well for the future.

Jarrod1983
August 23rd, 2013, 11:04 AM
I've been impressed with his talking, he's come on 100% since his grunting and screaming, he's really showing some potential, yes it's a pretty crappy gimmick but he's working it well and showing good potential for the future promo wise, which coupled with his in ring improvement and sheer physical presence bodes well for the future.

He has come a long way that is why I picked him over someone like Mason Ryan. Ryback has been a fan for most of his life and knows what he needs to do to get over. Maybe in a year or 2 everyone will forget the horrid few months of 2013 he had.

Mark Hammer
August 23rd, 2013, 8:53 PM

It's definitely not a crappy gimmick. It's far better than what he was working with before.

Jarrod1983
August 23rd, 2013, 10:44 PM
No its sorta a crap gimmick. Like Natalya farting for 2 months straight on TV. They do things once and Vince laughs at it so the writers decide to do the same dumb shit for the forcoming future. Vince prolly thinks this stuff is hilarious. In todays WWE, with the "Be a Star" program, there is no way they can have Ryback bully people and come out on top. If it keeps going that way he will be looking at the lights because the bully always loses. Then he has another loss and is still no better than before.

mth
August 24th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Natalya's farting gimmick was great.

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Great for a chuckle maybe the first or second time but I grew up a HUGE Hart family fan. Seeing Nattie go through that was awful. I'm sure that footage won't be making Total Divas.

mth
August 24th, 2013, 12:14 AM
I thought it was pretty funny and made her more entertaining than just "I'm part of the Hart family! My uncle is Bret Hart and my dad is Jim Neidhart!". I can certainly see why people might not care for it but it worked for me. Certainly not her proudest era, though, for sure. Divas of Doom was the only other time I really gave a hoot about her.

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Divas of Doom was great. That is how Nattie and Beth should have been used. I don't know why they couldn't give that more time. It had legs.

mth
August 24th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Yeah, there was more they could/should have done with them.

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Didn't she start farting like right after Divas of Doom? I always wondered if they didn't like her and Beth getting over. Beth left and Nattie started dropping bombs everywhere backstage. Vince is still laughing about this I'm sure.

McBain
August 24th, 2013, 12:38 AM
A farting gimmick though. :lol:

Jaymz
August 24th, 2013, 5:59 AM
HHH/Steph are the masterminds.

Orton is the symbolic corporate champion, because he's the most bland fucker on the roster

The Shield are the enforcers (Think of justice shtick they had before creative decided to forget about them)

One thing I'll throw out there (More as a hope than anything else): A faction like this needs a slightly goofy egotistical champ, and I don't think that Orton fits the bill that well. A returning Cena complete with massive heel turn would put the icing on the cake. He's corporate, slightly goofy and has all the ammo for the 'I'm a deserving champ, have given everything for you fans so I'm selling out to ensure I'm the champ, fuck you all' gimmick.

I'd hate to see an evolution reboot. I have zero interest in a Batista return just like I don't see the draw in Brock.

JRSlim21
August 24th, 2013, 8:27 AM
Well said as always. I wouldn't mind a new form of Evolution... just not with the principal characters (and obviously, not using the Evolution name).

Mark Hammer
August 24th, 2013, 10:40 AM
HHH/Steph are the masterminds.

Orton is the symbolic corporate champion, because he's the most bland fucker on the roster

The Shield are the enforcers (Think of justice shtick they had before creative decided to forget about them)

One thing I'll throw out there (More as a hope than anything else): A faction like this needs a slightly goofy egotistical champ, and I don't think that Orton fits the bill that well. A returning Cena complete with massive heel turn would put the icing on the cake. He's corporate, slightly goofy and has all the ammo for the 'I'm a deserving champ, have given everything for you fans so I'm selling out to ensure I'm the champ, fuck you all' gimmick.

I'd hate to see an evolution reboot. I have zero interest in a Batista return just like I don't see the draw in Brock.

I disagree with each and every part of this.

Orton was bland as a face but there are plenty who are worse. Wade Barrett being one of them. A Batista return would be ace and you have to be a blind man to not see the appeal of Brock.

Mark Hammer
August 24th, 2013, 10:42 AM
No its sorta a crap gimmick. Like Natalya farting for 2 months straight on TV. They do things once and Vince laughs at it so the writers decide to do the same dumb shit for the forcoming future. Vince prolly thinks this stuff is hilarious. In todays WWE, with the "Be a Star" program, there is no way they can have Ryback bully people and come out on top. If it keeps going that way he will be looking at the lights because the bully always loses. Then he has another loss and is still no better than before.

You are aware that Ryback is a heel? His character fits perfectly with the current direction/agenda of WWE. And surely I'm not the only one who finds it laughable that you compared it to Natalya's farting gimmick.

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 10:50 AM
You are aware that Ryback is a heel? His character fits perfectly with the current direction/agenda of WWE. And surely I'm not the only one who finds it laughable that you compared it to Natalya's farting gimmick.

I think its laughable you think acting like a 13 year old BOY would get any wrestler over. It isn't as bad as farting but is on the same level. I deal with stupid ass kids all day & don't wanna see grown men who are supposed to be bigger than life acting like that. I think its insulting to someone like Ryback who has clearly poured his whole life into wrestling.

Like I said the PG TV WWE will NOT put any kind of bully over on TV because it goes against the "Be a Star" program. Ryback will be looking at the lights AGAIN in no time flat.

mr sabu
August 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM
thetes people out there with worse gimmicks then ryback..

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Yes but still do you see him getting a main title with just being a bully? That is super thin and if they are still trying to be in league with the top guys doing it makes him look sorta stupid. Have him win matches and bully people around in the ring while hes winning. That would serve a purpose. I guess we'll see how long it lasts.

mr sabu
August 24th, 2013, 11:44 AM
works for sheamus

Jaymz
August 24th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I disagree with each and every part of this.

Orton was bland as a face but there are plenty who are worse. Wade Barrett being one of them. A Batista return would be ace and you have to be a blind man to not see the appeal of Brock.

I'm not sure how Orton can only be bland as a face given his persona doesn't change one jot between face and heel. He has the move set of Hogan and the charisma of moppy. He has a look and gimmick that just about suits him enough to cover over those significant cracks, but not to the point where he should be the WWE Champion. He's largely inoffensive (When he's not being a complete dick outside the ring), and bland enough for me to tolerate him getting some sort of TV time as an upper-midcard talent who is just there as an occasional challenger for the WWE or HW title. But now you're going to make Raw about him? I don't have the inclination to watch his matches or listen to his promos, because I've seen them all already.

Batista: What's the appeal? He was just another from the 'Let's take a big man and push him to the sky' mold, with only a few memorable moments. He's no Rock, and he doesn't even have the MMA factor that Brock does.

And now Brock: Since his return, he has faced HHH (3 times), John Cena and CM Punk (Once each). The reason he's perceived as this big draw is through his MMA background.

At Extreme Rules 2012, he headlined vs John Cena. Buyrates were up 30% from the previous year (Approx. by 60,000)
At SummerSlam 2012, he headlined vs HHH. Buyrates were again up, this time by around 20% (60,000 additional buys)
At WM 29, he faced off against HHH, with HHH's career on the line. This match however placed behind Cena/Rock. PPV buys were up around 130,000, or just over 10% vs prior year. How much of this can be attributed to Brock vs HHH's career being on the line of Cena/Rock cannot be ascertained.
At Extreme Rules 2013, he headlined vs HHH yet again. This time, buyrates were down vs 2012 by 35,000, and only up by 4,000 vs 2011, the last Extreme Rules where he didn't appear.
At SummerSlam 2013, he faced off against Punk, behind Bryan/Cena. Buyrates aren't in yet.

You have significant enough spikes in PPV buys at Extreme Rules and SummerSlam 202 to justify Brock being big draw, but I'd certainly not say that he's tapped into the MMA market in a big way given the direct comparison between Extreme Rules 2012 and 2013. How many MMA fans buying a WWE PPV would have bought the WWE PPV anyway? And given the current climate, if there are many MMA fans who would only buy one PPV in a given time period, then that's a chunk of people that WWE couldn't win over anyway. Overall, I'm just not convinced.

Anyway, back to the Corporate storyline. If this is to culminate at WM, and being an overarching story (Which given the 'control of the company' ramifications, it needs to be), could we be seeing a meaningful brand split again? Surely it would make sense for HHH and Steph to gain control over one of the shows if there is to be a 'Winner gets control of the company' match on the grandest stage of them all.

Mark Hammer
August 24th, 2013, 1:20 PM
I think its laughable you think acting like a 13 year old BOY would get any wrestler over. It isn't as bad as farting but is on the same level. I deal with stupid ass kids all day & don't wanna see grown men who are supposed to be bigger than life acting like that. I think its insulting to someone like Ryback who has clearly poured his whole life into wrestling.

Like I said the PG TV WWE will NOT put any kind of bully over on TV because it goes against the "Be a Star" program. Ryback will be looking at the lights AGAIN in no time flat.

His gimmick is that of a bully. WWE has an anti-bullying campaign going on. Ryback is a bad guy. This is not rocket science.

I also find it laughable that you think the point of a gimmick is to put someone over everybody else.

Mark Hammer
August 24th, 2013, 1:31 PM
I'm not sure how Orton can only be bland as a face given his persona doesn't change one jot between face and heel. He has the move set of Hogan and the charisma of moppy. He has a look and gimmick that just about suits him enough to cover over those significant cracks, but not to the point where he should be the WWE Champion. He's largely inoffensive (When he's not being a complete dick outside the ring), and bland enough for me to tolerate him getting some sort of TV time as an upper-midcard talent who is just there as an occasional challenger for the WWE or HW title. But now you're going to make Raw about him? I don't have the inclination to watch his matches or listen to his promos, because I've seen them all already.

I'm not arguing that Orton is a charismatic machine. But he's one of those guys who is better suited as a heel. Good look, over with the crowd, and been around for 10 years. I honestly can't think of a better option for McMahon's hand-picked corporate champ.

Batista: What's the appeal? He was just another from the 'Let's take a big man and push him to the sky' mold, with only a few memorable moments. He's no Rock, and he doesn't even have the MMA factor that Brock does.

If you see Batista solely as "another big man" then I don't know what to tell you. Of course he's not The Rock or Brock, but nobody is. He's still good to have around and there's been a big void (that they have unsuccessfully tried to fill more than once) without him. I'd mark out for sure if he came back.

And now Brock: Since his return, he has faced HHH (3 times), John Cena and CM Punk (Once each). The reason he's perceived as this big draw is through his MMA background.

At Extreme Rules 2012, he headlined vs John Cena. Buyrates were up 30% from the previous year (Approx. by 60,000)
At SummerSlam 2012, he headlined vs HHH. Buyrates were again up, this time by around 20% (60,000 additional buys)
At WM 29, he faced off against HHH, with HHH's career on the line. This match however placed behind Cena/Rock. PPV buys were up around 130,000, or just over 10% vs prior year. How much of this can be attributed to Brock vs HHH's career being on the line of Cena/Rock cannot be ascertained.
At Extreme Rules 2013, he headlined vs HHH yet again. This time, buyrates were down vs 2012 by 35,000, and only up by 4,000 vs 2011, the last Extreme Rules where he didn't appear.
At SummerSlam 2013, he faced off against Punk, behind Bryan/Cena. Buyrates aren't in yet.

You have significant enough spikes in PPV buys at Extreme Rules and SummerSlam 202 to justify Brock being big draw, but I'd certainly not say that he's tapped into the MMA market in a big way given the direct comparison between Extreme Rules 2012 and 2013. How many MMA fans buying a WWE PPV would have bought the WWE PPV anyway? And given the current climate, if there are many MMA fans who would only buy one PPV in a given time period, then that's a chunk of people that WWE couldn't win over anyway. Overall, I'm just not convinced.

He's not just "perceived" as a big draw. He is one. During his UFC run he had by far the best numbers of anyone, including GSP and Rampage Jackson. And while the booking of his fight with Cena and the entire HHH feud was disappointing, people were excited for his matches. Not his fault that creative completely and utterly dropped the ball with him.

I don't think he was ever meant to tap into the MMA market upon his WWE return, either. The reason his cards did so well in the UFC was a) the cross-over wrestling fans and b) the bitter, "snoody" MMA fans who hated seeing a rassler dominate their sport and didn't want to miss the possibility of seeing him get his ass kicked (although they were left disappointed most of the time). Those MMA fans obviously aren't going to pay to see him in the WWE but like you said, there has been a noticeable spike in buys when Brock has had a match. There is an obvious appeal to him, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 1:59 PM
Thats not what a gimmick is. A gimmick that generally works is supposed to magnify a person's personality. I doubt Ryback goes around doing these things. Maybe he wishes he could-I don't know. Yes I understand he is a bully and a heel. My point is he won't be moving to the top with this stuff as it is right now. If they want him in the main event or in that league of people he needs something alittle bit better.

Jarrod1983
August 24th, 2013, 2:03 PM
I agree with the Orton statement though. There is no better pick for a corporate champion. He is everything they want-minus the suspensions of course. That is why I thought Ryback could definatley have something to gain with pairing up with Orton and HHH. He doesn't need to be silent. I take that back. He should get his lines in. That is what got Batista over. He'd steal whole segments with just one line sometimes.

mr sabu
August 26th, 2013, 12:57 AM
ive gotta admit copralution is quite possibly one of the most fucking stupidest things ive ever herd

Judas Iscariot
August 26th, 2013, 1:03 AM
ive gotta admit copralution is quite possibly one of the most fucking stupidest things ive ever herd

I have to disagree. "Most fucking stupidest things ive ever herd" is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anyway, Ryback's current ridiculous bully thing is the only time he has ever entertained me.

mr sabu
August 26th, 2013, 1:06 AM
go burn some churches judas

Judas Iscariot
August 26th, 2013, 1:08 AM
I thought we agreed that we wouldn't discuss my Norwegian black metal past.

mr sabu
August 26th, 2013, 1:09 AM
with the election of rajah king ans queen coming up i thought id start with the attacks in advance

but yes put bully ryback in there he can be the bully of group

Andy
August 26th, 2013, 7:59 AM
Ryback's bully segment was shit on SD, he was totally right. Should've annihalated that guy.

Jarrod1983
August 26th, 2013, 2:27 PM

Yes well you spelled heard "herd". Herd is a group of animals. You meant heard as in I've heard your ignorant remarks and I wonder if I'm arguing with a child. The idea is sound. Take mid card guys and let them hang with the top guys. If you'd rather Ryback just stay in the middle of the card that is your opinion but I think that is one of the stupidest things I've ever HEARD.

TimeSplitter
September 1st, 2013, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure how, but if they get a second "guy" to be in the HHH/McMahon/Orton group, they should build this "fear" momentum all the way to the Rumble. Think about it: for the sake of this post, let's say they tapped Wade Barrett to be the Orton/Batista of the group.

HHH says the only way that Bryan will get a title shot is to win the rumble. But, he has to beat The Shield in a gauntlet match to get in the rumble. He finds a way to win. After the match, Bryan gets beat down, and HHH comes out and says that next week Bryan will face Wade, and the loser enters the rumble #1. The next week, you give Bryan a small "victory" over Barrett.

HHH threatens to fire or destroy anybody who eliminates Barrett. One by one, superstars enter the rumble, then eliminate themselves for their own safety. This could either set up a push for a guy to actually eliminate Barrett, or propel Barrett even further. Either way, Bryan wins Rumble, beats Orton, and has a Benoit/Guerrero moment with Cena/His own beard.

Jimmy Zero
September 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM
I think Del Rio should be brought in. He fits in with the aesthetic of the group, has the look HHH likes, etc. I think it would play well and really cement the group as intimidating and not to be fucked with, what with having both champions involved.

Jarrod1983
September 2nd, 2013, 12:12 AM
I'm not sure how, but if they get a second "guy" to be in the HHH/McMahon/Orton group, they should build this "fear" momentum all the way to the Rumble. Think about it: for the sake of this post, let's say they tapped Wade Barrett to be the Orton/Batista of the group.

HHH says the only way that Bryan will get a title shot is to win the rumble. But, he has to beat The Shield in a gauntlet match to get in the rumble. He finds a way to win. After the match, Bryan gets beat down, and HHH comes out and says that next week Bryan will face Wade, and the loser enters the rumble #1. The next week, you give Bryan a small "victory" over Barrett.

HHH threatens to fire or destroy anybody who eliminates Barrett. One by one, superstars enter the rumble, then eliminate themselves for their own safety. This could either set up a push for a guy to actually eliminate Barrett, or propel Barrett even further. Either way, Bryan wins Rumble, beats Orton, and has a Benoit/Guerrero moment with Cena/His own beard.

That'd be fun but I would say you'd have to have people avoid Barrett in the Rumble. If people were just eliminating themselves with a Wrestlemania main event title shot on the line, even with the threat of injury, it would take away from the Rumble and the eventual winner. Everybody should be working double hard in the Rumble-thats why the match itself has always been one of my favorites.

Jarrod1983
September 2nd, 2013, 12:15 AM
I think Del Rio should be brought in. He fits in with the aesthetic of the group, has the look HHH likes, etc. I think it would play well and really cement the group as intimidating and not to be fucked with, what with having both champions involved.

I'm not the biggest fan of Del Rio but him in a suit just screams sleeze. He'd be a awesome fit to hang with HHH and kiss HHH's & Stephanie's ass. I could see the vignettes now with Del Rio laying the charm on Steph. A little spanish here and there. Stuff would be good. It could even lead to Del Rio/HHH waaay down the road.

Simmo Fortyone
September 2nd, 2013, 1:30 AM
Corporate Cena in a suit would be money.

However I feel he would insist that his suit pants be at least rolled up.

Jarrod1983
September 2nd, 2013, 3:34 PM
Corporate Cena in a suit would be money.

However I feel he would insist that his suit pants be at least rolled up.

Cena would go out and get Dress Shorts made. Imagine that heat.

Hero!
September 2nd, 2013, 4:16 PM
Del Rio & Axel should join the corporation super group. Adding Heyman in there, the heat would be unimaginable. Not to mention, being third gen, he's a guy that Orton & Hunter's heel character would love to have by their side. And lastly, ALL the titles in one faction. Jesus yes. Imagine what happens when someone beats any one of them for a belt. It will be HUGE.

Jaymz
September 2nd, 2013, 4:27 PM
There's a part of me that has a horrible feeling that they'll channel evolution and dump Orton, turning him face as soon as Cena is fit and healthy, leading to Cena/Orton at WM.

I want to see Corporate heel Cena as I think it would be perfectly controversial and shocking enough to draw, but Orton being involved in any way just makes me not care

Simmo Fortyone
September 2nd, 2013, 7:10 PM
Bryan v Corporate Cena at WM30 would be the best match ever.

Jarrod1983
September 2nd, 2013, 9:44 PM
Bryan v Corporate Cena at WM30 would be the best match ever.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bryan get 2 wins over Cena at the 2 biggest shows of the year. Bryan deserves to be pushed to the moon and beyond.

Anaconda Sniper
September 3rd, 2013, 1:31 PM
No way towards corporate Cena..Vince dislikes both him and D Bry for what they stand for. In that promo he said he hoped neither of them walked out as champion and thats what happened. They got their corporate champ now. If this storyline is still going on by the time Cena comes back expect a super save from him.

Jarrod1983
September 3rd, 2013, 8:58 PM
Oh no doubt. I've already said Cena won't turn heel. At least not yet. Gonna be a couple years down the road if it does happen.

Mark Hammer
September 4th, 2013, 6:03 PM
Del Rio & Axel should join the corporation super group. Adding Heyman in there, the heat would be unimaginable. Not to mention, being third gen, he's a guy that Orton & Hunter's heel character would love to have by their side. And lastly, ALL the titles in one faction. Jesus yes. Imagine what happens when someone beats any one of them for a belt. It will be HUGE.

Del Rio, definitely. Curtis Axel, please no. He is hands down the most bland and vanilla guy on the roster. Ted Dibiase Jr 2.0. He has no business being aligned with McMahon and company.

Jarrod1983
September 4th, 2013, 8:44 PM
Yeah I feel like Mr. Perfect's kid still needs to find that extra something. Heyman was a start but Axel almost sucks the charisma out of Heyman.

McBain
September 4th, 2013, 8:54 PM
He's not going to find it. I wonder how Heyman feels about how it's going.

Jarrod1983
September 5th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Heyman can't feel too good about it. I'm sure Heyman thinks he has made more from less basically and will stick with it for a while longer.

Version 6
September 6th, 2013, 2:04 AM
Axel is a body for Paul Heyman, and that's about the extent of it. He is for Paul Heyman pretty much what the big metal suit is for Krang.

I don't think I've ever been so bored by a professional wrestler.

Andy
September 6th, 2013, 10:22 AM
He's not as boring as Jack Swagger.

Jarrod1983
September 6th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Axel is a body for Paul Heyman, and that's about the extent of it. He is for Paul Heyman pretty much what the big metal suit is for Krang.

I don't think I've ever been so bored by a professional wrestler.

That is a dam AWESOME analogy.