PDA

View Full Version : When's Stephanie going to be sexy again?

The Satire Satyr
August 20th, 2013, 6:59 AM
Hi guys,

I was watching last nights Raw (19/08/2013) and as I watched the bits with Stephanie McMahon in, I started thinking about how she dresses in a really corporate way these days. Now I know it's part of this McMahon's on TV storyline, which is meant to lead up to Wrestlemainia 30. I personally can't see what the storyline is supposed to be about as they aren't doing anything new, they're just back on TV from what I can tell. However, what I am wondering about is, why doesn't Steph dress in her skimpy clothes anymore? 10 years ago she'd be wearing really high and tight shorts and tight little mini skirts with really tight low cut tops. She even used to walk to the ring with her arms wide open and sticking her chest out. In my opinion Steph always had the potential to be the hottest women in wrestling. With her dominatrix personality combined with her skimpy outfits and blatantly enhanced chest, along with her big physique. She could have been a cross between Sable and Chyna only much better. She still could be all those things, only as a MILF.

The things I want to know about Steph are this:

1) Does she still have fake tits?
2) How many boob jobs has she had? (As it's rumoured to be more than one)
3) Has she ever roided? (As it's also rumoured she has in the past)
4) Will she ever be hot like she was again?

:)

The Rogerer
August 20th, 2013, 7:16 AM
I'm sure she's sexy when you rearrange her body parts in your scrapbook

mr sabu
August 20th, 2013, 7:25 AM
i still put one out to steph now days

Cewsh
August 20th, 2013, 9:19 AM
I'm going to go ahead and take a shower after reading this to get the creepiness off.

Slare
August 20th, 2013, 9:26 AM
well this is a thread

The Law
August 20th, 2013, 9:40 AM
Stephanie has more important things to worry about than being wank material for creeps on the internet.

Atty
August 20th, 2013, 9:43 AM
This thread would be better as a Jericho promo when he returns to defend Bryan.

Slare
August 20th, 2013, 9:52 AM
1) Does she still have fake tits?
2) How many boob jobs has she had? (As it's rumoured to be more than one)
3) Has she ever roided? (As it's also rumoured she has in the past)
4) Will she ever be hot like she was again?:)

Honest to christ how are we even supposed to go about answering these?

Age in making woman age shocker.

The Rogerer
August 20th, 2013, 9:53 AM
I heard she roided Savage

Kimura Kid
August 20th, 2013, 9:56 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YI3uiVcF5UY/UJ_w0foz83I/AAAAAAAAHVs/yIEwjlKrsBY/s400/Stephanie+Mcmahon+Wallpaper+2012-2013+01.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2q9i3cn.gif

JP
August 20th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I hate men.

The Law
August 20th, 2013, 10:13 AM
This thread pretty much sums up why the sexes remain unequal in American and many other places. A successful, professional woman like Stephanie McMahon is reduced to nothing more than a sex object. No one's going to start a thread asking when Vince is going to start looking good again. It's too bad that he shaved his head, because his hair never grew back properly. And I don't know what the fuck is going on with those suits he's been wearing recently. Maybe they're deliberately supposed to make him look old and out of touch.

Andy
August 20th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Vince never stopped looking good.

Beefy
August 20th, 2013, 10:48 AM
I hate men.

Don't let one thread make you revisit your whole lifestyle, buddy.

*closed*