Young Player of the Season:

Sack race winner:

FA Cup winners:

League Cup winners:

Champions League winners:

Europa League winners:

Best signing:

Worst signing:

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award:

Add your own, fuckers!

MikeHunt
July 29th, 2013, 7:12 AM
Premier League champions: Chelsea

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Man U, man city, Chelsea and arsenal

Relegated: Newcastle, crystal palace, hull

Promoted: Watford, reading, Leicster

Top goalscorer: Augero

Player of the Season: rvp

Sack race winner: mark Hughes

FA Cup winners: Liverpool

League Cup winners: Aston villa

Champions League winners: real madrid

Europa League winners: Celtic

Best signing: aspas looks great

Worst signing: kolo toure

Bennedy
July 29th, 2013, 7:32 AM
Premier League champions: Manchester City

Qualifiers for the Champions League: City, Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal

Relegated: Palace, Cardiff, Stoke

Promoted: Watford, Reading, Bolton

Top goalscorer: RVP

Player of the Season: Eden Hazard

Sack race winner: Malky Mackay

FA Cup winners: Chelsea

League Cup winners: Liverpool

Champions League winners: Bayern Munich

Europa League winners: Shakhtar

Best signing: Jesus Navas

Worst signing: Arouna Kone

Can't bloody wait for the new season to start. I got excited watching Monaco/Leicester the other day.

Simon
July 29th, 2013, 7:42 AM
Can't bloody wait for the new season to start. .

Same. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a season. I think it's a mixture of Spurs signing a couple of class players early, all the managerial changes at the top clubs and a number of second and third tier clubs signing exciting players. I wouldn't have paid much attention if Norwich were on last season, now I can't wait to see them with all their new signings, same with Southampton.

Simon
July 29th, 2013, 7:55 AM
Premier League champions: Chelsea

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Manchester City, Tottenham, Manchester United

Relegated: Crystal Palace, Hull and West Brom. I really struggled with the last pick, there are so many teams who were close to relegation last season that have improved, I think Stoke will do ok now that Hughes is there and Newcastle won't do as badly again...I just think West Brom last year might have been a bit of a fluke. I will probably look a right twat at the end of the season though.

Promoted: QPR, Leeds and Leicester.

Top goalscorer: Robin Van Persie

Player of the Season: Gareth Bale :fingersx:

Young Player of the Season: Matija Nastasic

Sack race winner: Alan Pardew

FA Cup winners: Liverpool

League Cup winners: Manchester City

Champions League winners: Bayern Munich

Europa League winners: Tottenham Hotspur

Best signing: Paulinho or Maarten Stekelenburg

Worst signing: Iago Aspas

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Aaron Ramsey

Simon
July 29th, 2013, 7:55 AM
Added a couple of categories chaps!

Andy
July 29th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Premier League champions: Man City

Qualifiers for the Champions League: City, United, Chelsea, Spurs

Relegated: Stoke, Cardiff, Palace

Promoted: Watford, Reading, QPR

Top goalscorer: Negredo

Player of the Season: Aguero

Young Player of the Season: Lukaku

Sack race winner: Hughes

FA Cup winners: Man United

League Cup winners: Chelsea

Champions League winners: Real Madrid

Europa League winners: PSG

Best signing: Mignolet

Worst signing: Hooper

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Coutinho

Ringo
July 29th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Premier League champions: City. Really bolstered a strong squad this Summer. Most players in their prime, I think they are the team to beat.

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Us, United, Spurs.

Relegated: Palace, Stoke, Hull

Promoted: QPR, Leeds, Watford.

Top goalscorer: Suarez

Player of the Season: Hazzzzzaard.

Young Player of the Season: K - D - B.

Sack race winner: Pards.

FA Cup winners: Chels.

League Cup winners: Liverpool.

Champions League winners: I'll go Juventus.

Europa League winners: Dynamo Kyiv!

Best signing: Probably a Swansea signing. Bony or Amat. Possibly this Luis Alberto chap at Liverpool.

Worst signing: I don't want to say Schürrle because that wouldn't be very supportive but... Schürrle. Just got a feeling he'll quickly be labelled a flop whether or not it's justified. Also at least one of the new strikers purchased by midtable sides for relatively big money - Bony, Cornelius, van Wolfswinkel, Altidore. Carroll too. One of them is bound to flop in a big way.

Simon
July 29th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Worst signing: I don't want to say Schürrle because that wouldn't be very supportive but... Schürrle. Just got a feeling he'll quickly be labelled a flop whether or not it's justified.

I reckon the same about Fernandinho. Not seen much of him but £27m is a huge fee for a player of his age who hasn't played in a top league before and has only really come to the fore in the past year or so. The fee could fuck him, because at that price people will expect brilliance, and anything less will be seen as a flop.

BBF
July 29th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I will probably look a right twat at the end of the season though.

TOO LATE BOOOOOOOOOOM

Simon
July 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Waaaaayyyy

Gary J
July 29th, 2013, 3:50 PM
Premier League champions: Man Utd

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Man Utd , Man City , Chelsea , Arsenal

Relegated: Norwich , Cardiff , Crystal Palace

Promoted: Bolton , QPR , Leicester

Top goalscorer: Robin Van Persie

Player of the Season: David Luiz

Young Player of the Season: Jack Wilshere (Not cause he'll deserve it but he'll play about ten games and get the vote)

Sack race winner: Alan Pardew

FA Cup winners: Man City

League Cup winners: Chelsea

Champions League winners: Barcelona

Europa League winners: CSKA Moscow

Best signing: Paulinho

Worst signing: Marc Muniesa

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Chico Flores

Andy
July 29th, 2013, 4:06 PM
Chico Flores is already considered as very good isn't he?

Gary J
July 29th, 2013, 4:35 PM
Ashley Williams seems to be the one continually linked with the bigger clubs and not Chico so maybe he's not getting the full praise he deserves. I actually think he was a better signing then Michu last season.

Bennedy
July 29th, 2013, 4:50 PM
Ashley Williams seems to be the one continually linked with the bigger clubs and not Chico so maybe he's not getting the full praise he deserves. I actually think he was a better signing then Michu last season.

Come on, you can't really say that. As good probably, but Michu's goals were so vital to Swansea, especially in the first half of the season.

Gary J
July 29th, 2013, 5:25 PM
Michu was great for the first half of the season but then his performances dropped Chico kept at the same consistent standard all season thats why i'd say he was the better buy.

Andy
July 29th, 2013, 5:49 PM
Didn't Chico get injured around the same time Michu and the rest of the team stopped performing? Ie after they won the cup and had nothing more to play for...

Gary J
July 29th, 2013, 6:16 PM
He might have been injured dont know how long he was out for if that was the case. I don't recall seeing him have any poor games though. Michu on the other hand i thought had some shockers after his spectacular start which glossed over a poor second half of the season.

A bit like how Gareth Bales performances from around november made people forget how ordinary Bale had been up until that point.

MMH
July 30th, 2013, 5:50 PM
Premier League champions: Manchester City

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur

Relegated: Hull City, Cardiff City, West Ham United

Promoted: Watford, Bolton Wanderers, Nottingham Forest

Top goalscorer: Alvaro Negredo

Player of the Season: Sergio Aguero

Young Player of the Season: Christian Benteke

Sack race winner: Malkay Mackay

FA Cup winners: Hopefully Everton..

League Cup winners: Norwich City

Champions League winners: Barcelona

Europa League winners: Fiorentina

Best signing: Leroy Fer

Worst signing: Andy Carroll (He will get injured)

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Seamus Coleman.

Simon
April 30th, 2014, 6:28 AM
Decent mixture of good and shit predictions this year :D loads of people had good shouts on breakthrough artists - Coleman, Coutinho and Ramsey all lived up to expectations. I'd big myself up for touting Aspas as worst signing of the season if I hadn't plumped for Stekelenburg and Paulinho as best signing :D

No one called United dropping out of the top four or Liverpool doing notably well, Pulis shoved it up all of us by keeping Palace above water.

Gary J
April 30th, 2014, 9:07 AM
As did Steve Bruce as you nearly all picked Hull to go down. As it is we'll be playing in Europe next season and Man United won't.

Romford Pele
May 1st, 2014, 7:14 AM
I see a lot of people called Arsenal dropping out of the top 4, when will they learn...

Andy
May 1st, 2014, 7:59 AM
I did too. I read an interesting article a while ago about the table being misleading for the first half of the season. The reason being the fixtures favoured Arsenal in the first half of the season and the reality is our results are very close to mirroring results from last season. We imploded against the big teams again, went through a terrible run of form again and ended the season battling for fourth again.

Tottenham have done embarrassingly badly considering how disastrous Arsenal have been for much of the season. I'll be predicting Arsenal drop out again next season with United, Spurs and Everton all sure to improve. Then we'll end up surprising people and scraping fourth again. It's boring.

Romford Pele
May 1st, 2014, 11:27 AM
For us it will depend massively on

a) If Wenger stays
b) If not, who comes in
c) Who we sign

Man United I'm sure will be much better next year, can Liverpool have the same success now they have CL football. Without extensive investment I think its doubtful.

As for Spurs, they have the opposite problem from us: they need stability. Get a manager in they actually want and give him time, money and patience. Hard to see them breaking in top 4 next year.

City and Chelsea are the bankers to be there though.

Simon
May 1st, 2014, 11:45 AM
Tottenham have done embarrassingly badly

Well placed to break our record and end up with 72 points this season. So not really. Just nowhere near good enough against the top sides. What exactly has been disastrous about Arsenal's season, given that you've just admitted that your season has been more or less the same as last year, the season before etc. You're finishing fourth again, calling your season disastrous implies that you should be finishing any higher, which you have no real reason to think. Despite Arsenal's god start and our terrible start, essentially it's been much the same as previous seasons, Arsenal getting fourth and us finishing just below, a little further back than in previous seasons but reasonably close (around six points compared to one point or so in the last couple of years).

At times I've been pretty demoralised by this season, feeling more indifferent to Spurs than for a long time, but that's died off in recent weeks as we've started playing well and scoring goals. We were fucked by a terrible start, and have since done pretty well with a stand-in coach.

Romford Pele
May 1st, 2014, 11:48 AM
I just think you have so many average players.

Think back to 2/3 years back when you had Bale, Modric and VDV. You just haven't replaced like with like, and until you do I can't see you getting top 4.

Eriksen has a lot of promise though.

wardy
May 1st, 2014, 12:02 PM
Worst signing: Hooper
What did you base this on Andy ya wee hun?

Andy
May 1st, 2014, 12:04 PM
Wasn't far off to be fair.

wardy
May 1st, 2014, 12:25 PM
He is Norwich's top scorer.

RFF Champ
May 1st, 2014, 1:01 PM
Wasn't played anywhere near enough. With his early goalscoring form it's crazy that he wasn't picked ahead of RVW.

Bennedy
May 2nd, 2014, 6:28 AM
Watford, Reading and Bolton to be promoted. That worked out well for me. Did not expect Watford and Bolton to both turn to shit this season.