PDA

View Full Version : WWE Magazine

Jacknife
July 15th, 2013, 5:31 PM
Back in the day, I loved this magazine. Used to run home from school hoping it would be in the mail. Read every article. I still have every magazine from August 1990 until....well I don't really know when I stopped getting it. Maybe '99, 2000. I buy them every now and then from the store, but it's just not the same. I used to get the RAW magazine as well, mostly for the Diva spreads....

Anyone else still have the older magazines?

One Man Gang
July 15th, 2013, 5:37 PM
I sold all of mine in a yard sale about 4 years ago. I didn't have that many WWE magazines, but I had a variety of attitude era ones.

Hero!
July 15th, 2013, 5:40 PM
I've got almost every PWI and WWF/RAW magazine from 94 to like 2001. When I was a kid, a friend of my sister gave me his collection because his wife making him throw it out, so I kept it going for a few years.

MMH
July 15th, 2013, 6:01 PM
Yeah I have a pretty decent selection from about 1987 to 92.

My faves are the Superstars magazines. Just yearly mags with the entire roster in.

Hero!
July 15th, 2013, 6:17 PM
I used to love reading about ECW and all the crazy Japanese death match stuff in PWI. There's one picture that's always stuck in my mind of this joshi wrestler having a little scythe of some sort pushed into her bloody head.