PDA

View Full Version : Raw Thread 07/15/2013 "Money Changes Everything"

Pages : [1] 2

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 2:10 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/07/20130714_LIGHT_RAW-preview_mitbwinner_C-homepage.jpg

–Damien Sandow won the SmackDown briefcase last night for a shot at the Big Gold Belt. How will Cody Rhodes react to being so close to winning himself only for Sandow to take advantage?

–Meanwhile, Randy Orton stood tall amongst the All Stars. Is John Cena already in The Viper’s sights?

–AJ Lee cost Dolph Ziggler last night. Is their time up?

–Speaking of broken bonds, CM Punk and Paul Heyman are now officially on opposing sides both personally and professionally. How will Punk react?

–Oh, and the Wyatt Family will be back on Raw tonight!!

All this and more on Raw … tonight!

Psycho666Soldier
July 15th, 2013, 2:12 PM
I am really excited to see where Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow go. Sandow winning was unexpected but deserving, and it makes sense. Cody Rhodes now turning face should hopefully be hot as fuck with the crowd after his performance last night. I can not wait to see how this goes.

Also, REALLY hope we get to see more Wyatt Family. PROMOS PLEASE! Maybe a match.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 2:17 PM
I'm intrigued by where Cena and Orton go. They've been apart for a really, really long time. Last time they feuded Shawn Michaels was still wrestling, Triple H was still an active member of the roster, and ECW was still around. I'd prefer not to see an extended feud, rather just Orton trying to cash-in on a prone Cena, losing, and then absolutely flipping his shit and punting him. Orton can finally turn heel and move on to better, more interesting things than he's been doing for the last two years.

Psycho666Soldier
July 15th, 2013, 2:24 PM
What if Orton loses, snaps, punts Cena, and puts him out for a few months, forcing a vacation of the title? That could be something epic.

Doubt it'd happen, but I would be in for something like that.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 2:32 PM
I was thinking about something this morning which I think would be a great move for a face defending against a heel MITB winner. Say Bryan beats Cena at Summerslam (yeah I know). Heel Orton comes out and says he's cashing in. When the bell rings Bryan rolls out the ring and starts running around it then crawls under the ring. Orton desperately tries to get him out and at the count of 7 he's got his leg and he's dragging him out. Bryan is screaming no no no as the ref reaches nine and he's desperately clinging onto the ring post. The ref counts ten and Orton wins the match by count out but misses out on the title. Then he snaps and breaks Bryan.

Yeah my mind wanders a lot during my walk to work in the mornings.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 2:37 PM
I was thinking about something this morning which I think would be a great move for a face defending against a heel MITB winner. Say Bryan beats Cena at Summerslam (yeah I know). Heel Orton comes out and says he's cashing in. When the bell rings Bryan rolls out the ring and starts running around it then crawls under the ring. Orton desperately tries to get him out and at the count of 7 he's got his leg and he's dragging him out. Bryan is screaming no no no as the ref reaches nine and he's desperately clinging onto the ring post. The ref counts ten and Orton wins the match by count out but misses out on the title. Then he snaps and breaks Bryan.

Yeah my mind wanders a lot during my walk to work in the mornings.I was actually thinking something similar. Then Bryan can win the Rumble and go for the title at Mania.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 3:30 PM
Show to end with either Lesnar F-5ing Punk, or Orton planting seeds for a definite heel turn.

Interested to see how Ziggler is reacted to, been abit flat in certain towns. The smarky towns rightfully adore him, but everywhere else is a little meh. Hopefully after last night he is cemented as a true face. Maybe Langston lays him out? Just don't water him down, let him keep some attitude.

I have a feeling Rhodes will act like everything is fine and they will run with Rhodes wanting to get revenge on Sandow but playing it cool. Expect a match between them at Summerslam. Hopefully they will be launched into the upper reaches of the roster.

Undecided if I want Bryan/Axel or if I want Bryan to go after Cena...
Axel could use a great opponent to go over properly, but Bryan losing to Axel just seems bizarre.

Oh and, don't turn Vicky face!

chatty
July 15th, 2013, 3:46 PM
I'd like the Sandow/Cody build to be slow. I dont want Cody turning up full face tonight, I'd like to see them remain best friends but obviously have something building and slowly tearing them apart. Sandow didn't really do anything wrong as they were both going after the grand prize in a legit match that pitted them against each other. Have Cody come out and be the better man and and say despite what happened he's glad that if he didnt win, that Damien did.

Then have Cody legit win matches and play him up to the crowd whilst Sandow still plots and schemes and gets jealous of Codys new found crowd adulation then eventually have him turn on cody fully for playing up to the unwashed masses.

Hopefully we get Bryan/Axel tonight and ed that before putting him in with Cena and have them legitimately start turning Orton by having him be more egocentrical since winning the MITB.

The rest should fall into place with the seeds already set for Punk/Brock/Heyman, Ziggler/ADR and Shield/Usos/Cesaro and Swagger which would make a solid five match start for SS.

Also Wyatts, let them just reek complete chaos.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 3:53 PM
I'd like the Sandow/Cody build to be slow. I dont want Cody turning up full face tonight, I'd like to see them remain best friends but obviously have something building and slowly tearing them apart. Sandow didn't really do anything wrong as they were both going after the grand prize in a legit match that pitted them against each other. Have Cody come out and be the better man and and say despite what happened he's glad that if he didnt win, that Damien did.

Then have Cody legit win matches and play him up to the crowd whilst Sandow still plots and schemes and gets jealous of Codys new found crowd adulation then eventually have him turn on cody fully for playing up to the unwashed masses.

Hopefully we get Bryan/Axel tonight and ed that before putting him in with Cena and have them legitimately start turning Orton by having him be more egocentrical since winning the MITB.

The rest should fall into place with the seeds already set for Punk/Brock/Heyman, Ziggler/ADR and Shield/Usos/Cesaro and Swagger which would make a solid five match start for SS.

Also Wyatts, let them just reek complete chaos.

Guys like you and The Law make fantasy booking look fucking marvelous!! :yes:

I love your ideas!!

Anaconda Sniper
July 15th, 2013, 4:24 PM
Definitely interested in Rhodes/Sandow. See what they will do with Bryan as well...as the Punk/Heyman/Lesnar stuff too. See what Orton has to say tonight as well. I'll go to the papers if I have to.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 6:55 PM
Fucking stoked for tonight's show!! Love the Raw after a PPV. Especially with Summerslam around the corner!! We got the Wyatt family, Punk and Heyman, Rhodes and Sandow, Ziggler and AJ, Orton and Cena plus fallout from Henry, Jericho, Ryback all kinds of shit!!

Fuck Yes!!

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:04 PM
dammit Cena...did you have to really interrupt the new GM?

virms
July 15th, 2013, 8:06 PM
Thank fuck I am not missing the wyatts. Would be pissed.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:10 PM
hell yea Brooklyn...that is how you show respect to Fandango.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 8:11 PM
That was the most Fandangoing I've seen since the night after Wrestlemania.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:12 PM
Cena will pick Bryan. Bryan will win at Summerslam. Orton will cash in and punt Bryan. Seems pretty cut and dry.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 8:14 PM
Cena will pick Bryan. Bryan will win at Summerslam. Orton will cash in and punt Bryan. Seems pretty cut and dry.

word for word what I was thinking. I would be perfectly ok with that though. Then have Bryan chase a heel orton

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:14 PM
Cena will pick Bryan. Bryan will win at Summerslam. Orton will cash in and punt Bryan. Seems pretty cut and dry.Hold on a second....lets not look past this possible Fandango/Cena idea, I for one would be all about a Fandango title run.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 8:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3agG11vR6Uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIuqH6BQRNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y5wu2IewEo

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:15 PM
word for word what I was thinking. I would be perfectly ok with that though. Then have Bryan chase a heel orton
Then what would Cena do? They aren't taking Cena out of the title picture any time soon.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 8:16 PM

It would be great if they put DB over Orton in that scenario. It would solidify DB.

chatty
Can you cash in mid-match?

The Law
Orton cashing in on Bryan would make him the most hated man in wrestling and set-up a three way feud between him, Cena, and Bryan. Makes a lot of sense.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:18 PM
Orton cashing in on Bryan would make him the most hated man in wrestling and set-up a three way feud between him, Cena, and Bryan. Makes a lot of sense.

True. But what do they after the triple threat?

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:18 PM
Then what would Cena do? They aren't taking Cena out of the title picture any time soon.
I have a bad feeling...were going to see about a 3 or 4 month run of Orton/Cena main eventing after SummerSlam is over. Can say I am not looking forward to it.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 8:20 PM
I loved that opening segment. Cena is at his best when he's up against a hostile crowd and just does what he wants.

chatty
July 15th, 2013, 8:20 PM
I wouldn't mind Orton/Cena for 3 months, it would mean i get to got to bed half hour earlier and no get to see everyone job out to Cena.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 8:21 PM

Why not? They did it for the year of Punk...

These copycat crowds are annoying as shit. Because of them I now hate that the Raw after Mania crowd did what they did :(

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:23 PM
Why not? They did it for the year of Punk...

These copycat crowds are annoying as shit. Because of them I now hate that the Raw after Mania crowd did what they did :(
Yet he still main evented and would do the same. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cena eclipse 434 days....

Judas Iscariot
July 15th, 2013, 8:24 PM
A lot of the people there tonight were at the post-Mania RAW.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 8:25 PM
I never said anything about the main event I said he could stay away from the belt

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 8:27 PM
A lot of the people there tonight were at the post-Mania RAW.

If that is the case then they should be cool enough to be new and fresh! Sadly, they are not tonight.

Towards the end when they actually gave Orton a bit of respect it got better.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:28 PM
I never said anything about the main event I said he could stay away from the belt
I dont think you want another year of the WWE title being filler for the legendary Cena/Brodus fued based upon whether Cena can overcome the "monster" Brodus and force him to tap after 3 secs in the stf.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 8:28 PM
Is the crowd sarcastically applauding that the match is about to be over? Or are they into Orton? I can never tell with these smart crowds. That was a really good match. Orton's been awesome in the ring for the last couple months.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 8:29 PM
first time in his career im enjoying randy

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:29 PM
I read a rumor that they plan on involving the Bellas in the Bryan/Cena feud because of that stupid E! show.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 8:30 PM
Fuck I need that superplex replay they showed in slow mo in GIF form.

Thing is perfection

Peter Griffin
Another cunt crowd, brilliant.

Beer-Belly
Is the crowd sarcastically applauding that the match is about to be over? Or are they into Orton? I can never tell with these smart crowds. That was a really good match. Orton's been awesome in the ring for the last couple months.
They're legit into him.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:36 PM
from sweet swerve a few weeks ago....to get his entrance cut short. :wtf:

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 8:36 PM
I dont think you want another year of the WWE title being filler for the legendary Cena/Brodus fued based upon whether Cena can overcome the "monster" Brodus and force him to tap after 3 secs in the stf.

Actually unlike you I don't think Cena is the worst thing ever. They can use him however they want as long as 3/4's of the card is full of stuff I like... and it has been lately

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 8:38 PM
They should do little 80s-style interviews with guys explaining why they should be the guy Cena chooses. Just little 30 second bumpers before and after commercials.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:38 PM
Actually unlike you I don't think Cena is the worst thing ever. They can use him however they want as long as 3/4's of the card is full of stuff I like... and it has been latelyNever said he was the "worst" thing ever, however stupid fueds being put over the WWE title is rather dumb no matter who it is.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 8:39 PM
Looks like their booking the shield the way we want.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:40 PM
I'll take an obnoxious snarky crowd that makes noise over a crowd in Bumblefuck, Nowhere that sits on their hands all night.

Did anyone catch that broad dancing to The Shield theme?

TooCool
July 15th, 2013, 8:41 PM
Fail to defeat Super Cena? Justice shall be served.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 8:42 PM
and whats this about shield heat now

no seriously front page says shield heat o.0 the fuck

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 8:42 PM
Never said he was the "worst" thing ever, however stupid fueds being put over the WWE title is rather dumb no matter who it is.

you are entitled to your opinion sir but your Cena hate is very very common knowledge around these parts. I say just enjoy what you enjoy and realize that the product is not designed specifically for you. Monday nights are a lot more fun that way. it works for me!

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 8:43 PM
YES delighted The Shield has returned to 3 on 1 beatdowns.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:45 PM
you are entitled to your opinion sir but your Cena hate is very very common knowledge around these parts. I say just enjoy what you enjoy and realize that the product is not designed specifically for you. Monday nights are a lot more fun that way. it works for me!
Never said I wasn't enjoying the product for some of the things they do. Please dont put words in my mouth kind sir.

EDIT: Also if you want the truth...my Ryback hate is light years past my current Cena hate. At least Cena can keep me entertained while he is in the ring.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 8:47 PM
Have I mentioned that I love Heel ADR!!

Dream-Evil
July 15th, 2013, 8:48 PM
Maddox for the win.

TooCool
July 15th, 2013, 8:49 PM
Time to see AJ "sic" Big E on Ziggler?

lotjx
July 15th, 2013, 8:49 PM
I am more interested in Brock/Punk. I think they are hedging their bets on putting Bryan in the main event that is why Orton is hovering over it.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:53 PM
JESUS CHRIST, DOLPH.

Dream-Evil
July 15th, 2013, 8:54 PM
Fuck he's good. That looked mental

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 8:55 PM
Jesus christ Dolph. The bumps that man takes are insane. 10 feet fall flat on his chest/face. :dead:

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 8:56 PM
Time to see AJ "sic" Big E on Ziggler?
Not quite yet...not in a non title match. Maybe she goes on a week or two begging spree for him to take her back.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 8:57 PM
Dolph is like PG Era's Mick Foley, hahaha!!!

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 8:57 PM
I thought that was concussion number two, honestly.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 8:58 PM
Yeah I didn't think there was a match to come back to after the break there.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 9:04 PM
All of this awesome. All of it.

Dream-Evil
July 15th, 2013, 9:05 PM
If anyone can make Langston's finisher look good, it's Ziggler .

JT4104
Actually looking forward to the Diva who finally takes AJ out...

Andy
That was really cool. Hope that's just the dramatic split rather than diving straight into a feud with Big E though. Dolph needs his belt back first.

TooCool
July 15th, 2013, 9:06 PM
If anyone can make Langston's finisher look good, it's Ziggler .

Totally. He made Ryder look good back when he was actually on TV.

Hero!
July 15th, 2013, 9:08 PM
Loved it. Big E just RAN THROUGH Ziggler.

Beer-Belly
I'm really glad they didn't drag out the Dolph/AJ stuff. We knew where it was headed and expediting it is only going to make Dolph look more sympathetic.

Terrible Tony Bones
that kick to the head at the end looked stiiiiifff as fuck

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 9:10 PM
The crowd the last couple of nights has done wonders for Ziggler, hopefully the less enthusiastic crowds catch on.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 9:10 PM
ADR has seemed to finally feel comfortable with the WWE style and of course working with Ziggler always works.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 9:12 PM
I forgot R Truth exists.

TooCool
Wow. R-Truth? When was he last on RAW? lol

JT4104
:lol:...I think Truth needs some oxygen

Andy
Oh ok he's just there to get murdered.

Dream-Evil
I approve of R-Truth if it means we get Wyatt.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 9:13 PM
Please don't chant Husky Harris, boners.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 9:14 PM
Please don't chant Husky Harris, Brooklyn.

Edit - yeah, what he said

JT4104
Please don't chant Husky Harris, boners.
dont get your hopes up....

The Law
Rednecks beat up black guy. Unfortunate implications.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 9:18 PM
That was awesome.

JT4104
Gosh I love it......Wyatt is the man.

Beer-Belly
Husky who? That was so fucking baller.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 9:19 PM
well that was fucking Magic!!!!!!!

Bray just killed it!! I'm sure the big dogs in the back are seeing dollar signs

Jacknife
Wyatt looks so much like John tenta

mr sabu
10 just for that segment alone

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 9:20 PM
Just voted for the PTPs :cool:

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 9:20 PM
I give a half thank you to the Brooklyn crowd...no stupid husky chants, but still stupid "what" chants.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 9:21 PM
Absolutely flawless first half of the show and we'vs still got Punk, Heyman, Lesnar, Bryan and Sandow to come!

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 9:21 PM

At least there hasn't been anything in the headlines about that lately.

Seriously, though, I don't see it being an issue. They beat him up because he has "truth" in his name.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 9:24 PM
and to think Bray has a brother who doesn't seem to have an iota of the charisma that he does.

Tainted Eclipse
July 15th, 2013, 9:26 PM
imagine how bad this could be if it were someone other than dutch.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 9:27 PM
I was hoping for Tons of Funk...oh well

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 9:28 PM
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4sjsrtytqsE/UeSgaKgEuXI/AAAAAAAApuI/qWUZon4rysY/s1600/0.gif

EVIL.

Hero!
July 15th, 2013, 9:35 PM
I love the little kiss, but I wish he'd done the full dance for the sister Abigail. Still a brilliant segment.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 9:36 PM
Puff Daddy was all for bullying 2Pac though wasn't he? Why's he care now... $$$

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 9:36 PM
and to think Bray has a brother who doesn't seem to have an iota of the charisma that he does.
Bo got the athletic physique, Bray got everything else.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 9:43 PM
Sandow's post match "and still..." was fantastic!

Rhodes' face turn, and crowd reaction, even better!

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 9:43 PM
Did Cody just yell "I Don't Understand Anything!"?

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 9:50 PM
So... the flatter chested one is doing DB right?

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 9:50 PM
Correct, the natural one.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 9:54 PM
The bellas are not appealing at all. Their bodies are just...weird.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 9:54 PM
I tell ya what...with the proper build, Naomi/AJ could be really really fun.

Hero!
July 15th, 2013, 9:58 PM

Trust me, they are BEAUTIFUL in real life. I was stunned when I saw them at NYCC this year.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they have Naomi win a battle royale for a shot at AJ. If Kaitlyn is out, have em run with it for a few months until Paige or one of the other girls is ready.
Summer Rae perhaps? Fandango will continue to get positive reactions hopefully, so she will by association. Why not?

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Heyman is so great with the stick in his hands......

Ummm, he does have Lita. That's a win

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Holy shit. This is amazing and Heyman is a master.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 10:08 PM
He hasn't missed a beat. its amazing.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM
EDIT: This is amazing

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Punk's going full Kaiser Soze. That's fucking awesome.

Okay, the pop for Punk calling Heyman a "son of a bitch" is why I appreciate WWE PG. Because it makes stuff like that so much more impactful.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 10:12 PM
This is great......

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 10:13 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!

Cock Chestner!!

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 10:14 PM
So how many PPVs did that segment sell? 30,000? 50,000?

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Yup...this is going to be fun.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:16 PM
fuck a wrestling match i just wanna see a fight at summer slam

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 10:17 PM
That was a great beat down. Punk coming back for more again and again and Brock just throwing him around. Quality stuff after a quality promo!

Dream-Evil
July 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Incredible stuff.

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM
That was an incredible segment, just amazing on all fronts.

Andy
July 15th, 2013, 10:19 PM
That was an absolutely incredible segment. An absolute masterclass from Heyman and Punk. And whenever Brock turns up something exciting happens. Superb stuff.

Tainted Eclipse
man what a great RAW. amazing segment and beyond amazing lesnar entrance.

Beer-Belly
That was some of the most powerful shit I've seen on a rasslin' show in a while.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah that was entertaining. This has been a fantastic show thus far.

Dream-Evil
July 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM
And we haven't even had RVD/Jericho yet..

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 10:21 PM
One of the best Raws in years.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 10:24 PM
CM Punk went fucking Walter White mode.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 10:25 PM
HAHAHA I love Khali. That moment at the very end where he clearly thought the camera was off was awesome! he is so good at being a giant clueless oaf!

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 10:26 PM
God damn I hate this McMahon storyline. And Brad was doing so well too, I hope he makes it through and stays GM.

McBain
July 15th, 2013, 10:27 PM
That Punk segment sounds incredible. Can't wait to see it.

Tainted Eclipse
July 15th, 2013, 10:28 PM
as much as i hate the idea of a mcmahon storyline i continue to enjoy the segments

badguythomas
July 15th, 2013, 10:31 PM
So far, This RAW has been top notch from top too bottom. Just wow.
That Heyman/Punk/Lesnar segment was some Cable Television Award shit, Especially on Punk's part.

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Ah Y2J, always helping these young up and coming superstars get over. Like this youthful and spry RVD fellow.

Edit - RVD does a couple of kicks and points to himself. Crowd: YOU STILL GOT IT!

Atty
July 15th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Trust me, they are BEAUTIFUL in real life. I was stunned when I saw them at NYCC this year.

They're lovely on tv too. At least for the nohomos

Jacknife
July 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM
RVD slowed down a bit huh.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:36 PM
so when will we see swagger vs rvd

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 10:37 PM
RVD looks like crap. Hopefully it is just ring rust. I've never been a big fan, but tonight he looks like he is trying to hard to set things up or something. There is no flow to what he is doing. Plus his moves are played out. He needs to add something new to his arsenal.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM
RVD note: He's a super-duper Grand Slam Champion. He's been WWE Champion, IC Champion, European Champion, Hardcore Champion, and Tag Team Champion (both WWE and World, back when they were separate). Jericho is actually more impressive. He's been WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, IC Champion, European Champion, Hardcore Champion, and held both tag titles.

badguythomas
July 15th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Lls. Just enjoy the nostalgia and remember that roughly 2-3 years ago, We had Michael Cole wrestling. RVD isn't doing too bad.

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 10:40 PM
RVD looks like crap. Hopefully it is just ring rust.
Well he certainly wasn't wrestling in TNA, so the rust is understandable.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 10:42 PM
This has been the same for RVD for years....he made his name and money in the late 90's and early 2000's. He doesn't need to change much for his last decent run. My expectation for RVD is a few good matches with some big names and he rides off into the sunset.

Atty
July 15th, 2013, 10:42 PM
RVD looks like crap. Hopefully it is just ring rust. I've never been a big fan, but tonight he looks like he is trying to hard to set things up or something. There is no flow to what he is doing. Plus his moves are played out. He needs to add something new to his arsenal.

He was like that last night too. He was sloppy (per usual) almost killed Sheamus pushing the ladder over the way he did and his five star was horrible. Ryback got more distance on his top rope timbeeeeeeeeer, and he wasn't supposed to get distance on that.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 10:43 PM
It looked like Jericho just tapped to a body scissors!

The Law
Is this the least deserved "This is Awesome!" chant ever?

Ryse
Even the crowd doesn't believe their own This Is Awesome chant.

Hero!
July 15th, 2013, 10:44 PM
No Bryan yet...the pop is gonna be nuts when Cena chooses him

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:44 PM
id rather watch kahli :(

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Is this the least deserved "This is Awesome!" chant ever?

kevin nashes big boot to sabin

badguythomas
Well it's evident RVD doesn't know how to apply a triangle or it would have worked.

JT4104
Some of your expectations for RVD are hilarious...dude hasn't been any different in the last 10+ years, every once in a while he will look extremely crisp, but his athletic moves pop the crowd and that is all he really needs to do.

Zacharie
Weird choice for a "this is awesome" chant. It's not bad or anything, just not awesome lol

badguythomas
July 15th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I'm not personally bagging on RVD. I do however think that RVD doesn't realize that age is catching up with him a bit and that some of these moves he shouldn't be trying.

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I'm not personally bagging on RVD. I do however think that RVD doesn't realize that age is catching up with him a bit and that some of these moves he shouldn't be trying.I completely agree with the age thing. last nights rolling thunder was terrible. But for the most part this has been a standard RVD match and for the most part he has been ok. Heck that rolling thunder just now was at least better than last night.

badguythomas
July 15th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Lmao. I think the crowd is starting too lose interest. You can tell that not even Y2J can save it.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:50 PM
he only signed on for a short deal didn't he,,, can't see rvd going much longer

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Some of your expectations for RVD are hilarious...dude hasn't been any different in the last 10+ years, every once in a while he will look extremely crisp, but his athletic moves pop the crowd and that is all he really needs to do.

I clearly said I was never a fan so I'm not surprised but when someone gets hyped well you get on board for a bit even if it is someone you weren't a fan of. Proves how awesome WWE hype videos are.

I want to know what happened during commercial. When they came back the crowd was dead.

I will admit that that front flip senton to a standing Jericho was pretty legit. Someone cooler should steal that shit!!

And a good 5 star frog splash... can't hate on that.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I was bagging on that match at the beginning, but it got better as it went on and ended up being pretty good.

Zacharie
July 15th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I thought the match was good, just not awesome like the crowd made it seem.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 10:55 PM
No Michael Cole, no one gets higher than RVD...

JT4104
Much better 5 star tonight...I thought it was decent all things considered. Both guys worked hard.

Hahahaha Cole: Does anyone get any higher..................

Ryse
Cena to choose Sin Cara.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:56 PM
jack swagger gets higher

Tainted Eclipse
July 15th, 2013, 10:56 PM
i think anyone could have predicted that match was going to be what it was, but still it was fun to see rvd back on tv doing his signature stuff.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 10:58 PM
so during the cm punk haymen segement i put a 6 man arageddon 2 our od 3 falls ( submission only ) hell in a cell match on wwe13

it's still going right now

TooCool
July 15th, 2013, 10:58 PM
No Michael Cole, no one gets higher than RVD...

I see what you did there.

It was a nice long TV match, but I personally didn't have much interest. I guess its because this is a one off match and has no bearing on anything... so it didn't matter who won or lost.

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Cena to choose Bo Dallas and pass the torch

TooCool
July 15th, 2013, 11:00 PM
JTG sighting! Pick him Cena!!

JT4104
JTG is still on the roster? Sweet.....

The Guy on the Couch
hahaha the brawler is out there!

Ryse
Cena to choose Bo Dallas and pass the torch
The torch of Babyface despised by most of the fans?

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 11:01 PM
darren young

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Start a JBL chant someone please...

Ryse
July 15th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Ca Ma Cho! Ca Ma Cho!

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 11:05 PM
JTG and Alex Riley on the same stage in the final segment of Raw. Yea that is epic

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 11:05 PM
alex riley sighting

Kneeneighbor
July 15th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Good wayto have your fans piss on the other faces on the show.

Kimura Kid
July 15th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Ok maybe I was wrong......

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Where are the whiners and pessimists now?

thesamuelcooke
July 15th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Kick his face off Bryan!

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 11:09 PM
I love whenever they show the whole crowd chanting along with daniel bryan. It is such agreat visual!

Kneeneighbor
July 15th, 2013, 11:10 PM
God he is over.

Dream-Evil
10/10

Ryse
I hope they at least mention somewhere in the build up to this match when Bryan yelled at Cena that he wasn't better than him before kicking his head off during the debut of Nexus.

Anaconda Sniper
Awesome raw!!! My boi D bry!

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Ahem....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y5wu2IewEo

Also, I'm going to pat myself on the back for saying Cena and Bryan would main event Summerslam after Wrestlemania. It's nice to actually predict things correctly sometimes.

Freebird
July 15th, 2013, 11:16 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Defrost
July 15th, 2013, 11:17 PM
I watched parts of this. The parts I watched were good.

The Guy on the Couch
July 15th, 2013, 11:18 PM
well that was a good show.

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 11:20 PM
9/10 and my wwe13 cage match is still going since punk haymen

JT4104
July 15th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Really nice Raw tonight....they are really catching their groove with the 3 hours now. Punk/Heyman/Brock.....Ziggler and Crazy AJ, Wyatt Family, RVD/Jericho brought a blast from the past, Fandango looked like more than a joke against Orton.

Writers deserve a lot of credit right now and for the 3rd staright year WWE is at it's best during the summer.

Hero!
Where are the whiners and pessimists now?

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS READY MADE FEUD WITH CURTIS AXEL WAAAAAA???!!!

Great RAW. Henry/Shield, Real Americans/Usos, CODY face turn, Bray Wyatt, Punk/Lesnar, Del Rio/Ziggler, AJ turning and the subsequent BIG E BEATDOWN, Jericho/RVD, and Cena picking Bryan. What a night.

Zacharie
I give this show and last nights show both 8!

They started off weak this year but shits been picking up since Payback.

Summer Slam is looking good

Cena/Bryan
Brock/Punk
Sandow/Cody?
Ziggy/Big E?

Ryse
Going to turn on USA in about an hour so I can actually watch the Wyatt Family beat down. My stream skipped and stuttered badly during that. :(

mr sabu
July 15th, 2013, 11:24 PM
I give this show and last nights show both 8!

They started off weak this year but shits been picking up since Payback.

Summer Slam is looking good

Cena/Bryan
Brock/Punk
Sandow/Cody?
Ziggy/Big E?

the wyatt's

Tainted Eclipse
July 15th, 2013, 11:31 PM
easy 10. i wouldn't mind a big e/ziggler/adr triple threat at summerslam. i usually hate triple threats but especially after tonight ziggler and adr have obviously exhausted "their" match.

Beer-Belly
July 15th, 2013, 11:35 PM
God help them if they turn Bryan heel in the build-up. I don't think they will because the Orton heel turn/cash in is perfectly set up, but man would that blow.

Ochoa
July 15th, 2013, 11:47 PM
That crowd was absolutely nuts. The "Yes!" chants were amazing. I have never bought a PPV before, but I just might buy this one.

Tainted Eclipse
July 15th, 2013, 11:50 PM
yeah, wwe gets my money for this one. bryan/cena in what could be a legit classic. punk/lesnar has a great built and it'll be very interesting to see how it turns out. with interesting stuff going on between henry and the shield and ziggler and big e the card should round out really well. good chance the wyatts do something interesting also. should be STACKED.

Anaconda Sniper
July 15th, 2013, 11:52 PM
That crowd was absolutely nuts. The "Yes!" chants were amazing. I have never bought a PPV before, but I just might buy this one.

The last PPV and only one I have ever bought for myself.. was MITB 2011 and I see myself ordering this years Summerslam. Punk/Lesnar and Bryan/Cena have already sold me.

jericho1921
July 16th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Brilliant show from top to bottom. Had a lot of fun watching wrestling tonight!

Ochoa
July 16th, 2013, 12:08 AM
It's sold me as well. Plus, Cody/Sandow, Ziggler/Langston, etc. I am guessing Del Rio defends against someone else at Summerslam. Hope not Sheamus.

Atty
July 16th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Much rather ADR/Ziggler again, but with Big E and AJ interfering.

He fights everyone off and manages to win, sending the crowd into orgasm.

Judas Iscariot
July 16th, 2013, 1:04 AM
This actually showed what they can do with three hours.

It was pretty damn good and not nearly as much bullshit filler as usual.

We'll see about next week. Lately the RAWs after PPVs have been pretty great and the next week we all go, "Fucking WHYYYYYY?"

Also, Fandango is absolutely fucking fantastic. Between his showing at MITB and tonight, the dude can GO. I mean Curtis has always been able to go but it seems he's really hitting his stride now with the gimmick from in-ring mannerisms to letting loose in the ring. Love him to pieces.

Judas Iscariot
July 16th, 2013, 1:05 AM
Only thing that would have made this show better would be Ambrose mic time. MINUS 2 FOR THAT.

The Wyatt segment was so dope. I only wish he'd danced a bit with Truth.

Ryse
July 16th, 2013, 1:22 AM
Upon watching the Punk/Heyman/Lesnar segment again I have to say that that was the the best segment of Raw so far for this entire year for me. It was just absolute magic and I would put that up there as one of Punk's best moments, alongside the Pipe Bomb and Money in the Bank in Chicago. Sure it wasn't just Punk and credit goes to Heyman and Lesnar as well, but it was all so perfect. The emotion between Punk and Heyman, the fight he showed when he was fighting a losing battle against Lesnar. I was just smiling from start to finish, something that I don't do normally when watching Raw or even PPV's. Sure I smile and go awesome during moments I enjoy, but this was the first segment, in I can't remember when, where I realized I was smiling from beginning to end for 15 minutes.

GtheMVP
July 16th, 2013, 1:24 AM
Another great crowd gave this Raw that extra special feeling.

From top to bottom the show was excellent! A buddy came over, the same friend I used to watch wrestling with as kid in the 80's and all throughout the late 90's/early 2000's. This felt like attitude era/ruthless aggression quality, just its own feel, a very cool thing!

Heyman/Punk are brilliant, especially with Brock as the monster, and DB is over as hell. Summerslam will be a great time for Cena to turn heel, if there ever was one!

Psycho666Soldier
July 16th, 2013, 2:20 AM
Much rather ADR/Ziggler again, but with Big E and AJ interfering.

He fights everyone off and manages to win, sending the crowd into orgasm.

This all the way. It's what I was suggesting with my circle of friends during the segment.

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 2:49 AM
But Ziggler chasing the title is incredibly entertaining at the moment. I think extending the chase might be the way to go here, but I also worry that certain portions of the audience will lose interest if he continues to lose.

mr sabu
July 16th, 2013, 3:09 AM
Only thing that would have made this show better would be Ambrose mic time. MINUS 2 FOR THAT.

The Wyatt segment was so dope. I only wish he'd danced a bit with Truth.

shield interview on the site.

wonder who has the heat i know you guys said ambrose but the front page says reigns and rollins

G-Fresh
July 16th, 2013, 3:28 AM
Raw was good overall. I'm actually starting to warm up to Punk again. Brock & him will put on a good program. RVD & Jericho was dope. It's wild how over DB is.

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 3:36 AM
Heyman saying that shit about Punk's family was brutal. They played that perfectly. I felt like a kid wanting to see Paul get his head kicked off.

Psycho666Soldier
July 16th, 2013, 3:44 AM

wonder who has the heat i know you guys said ambrose but the front page says reigns and rollins
link?

mr sabu
July 16th, 2013, 3:50 AM
http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-shield-explain-their-actions-wwe-app-exclusive-july-15-2013-26132069

Psycho666Soldier
July 16th, 2013, 3:52 AM
http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-shield-explain-their-actions-wwe-app-exclusive-july-15-2013-26132069

:yes: Cheers.

Jay
July 16th, 2013, 5:00 AM
That's how you do a three hour Raw. Great matches, lots of storyline development, practically every segment served a purpose and it had a hot ending. Bravo, WWE. YES!/10.

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 5:30 AM
Shit, I didn't realize Bray was talking to Kane the entire time he was dicking around with R-Truth. It's pretty clear once you watch it back.

MikeHunt
July 16th, 2013, 5:48 AM
first time in his career im enjoying randy

Legend killer??? Evolution???? Legacy????? I'm no orton fan but he has been quality in all these storylines plus I'm sure others.

Is that a joke?

I used to think they were putes but now fuck unbelievable!

OH SHIT!!!!!

Cock Chestner!!

top quality stupid fucking post! Well done, why change the pattern of a lifetime.

RVD slowed down a bit huh.

obviously!

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS READY MADE FEUD WITH CURTIS AXEL WAAAAAA???!!!

Great RAW. Henry/Shield, Real Americans/Usos, CODY face turn, Bray Wyatt, Punk/Lesnar, Del Rio/Ziggler, AJ turning and the subsequent BIG E BEATDOWN, Jericho/RVD, and Cena picking Bryan. What a night.

couldnt say it better myself. Perfect statement for this quality episode.

Stop believing everything these stupid sites write. My enjoyment of wrestling has increased after stopping reading the bollocks posted daily on the usual places.

Shit, I didn't realize Bray was talking to Kane the entire time he was dicking around with R-Truth. It's pretty clear once you watch it back.

Are you serious?

mr sabu
July 16th, 2013, 6:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBFGuKISFkY

mr sabu
July 16th, 2013, 6:09 AM
Legend killer??? Evolution???? Legacy????? I'm no orton fan but he has been quality in all these storylines plus I'm sure others.

evolution and thats about it

never have been a fan off randy tbh

SheltonLondon
July 16th, 2013, 6:14 AM
Raw was fucking awesome. Ziggler, Bryan, Punk, Heyman, Lesnar, Wyatt all absolutely stand out, superb tonight from the lot of them and obviously others involved. Just wondering with this whole Wyatt/Kane thing, is the end game going to be Kane joining the Wyatt Family perhaps?

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 6:15 AM
Are you serious?Yeah, didn't quite catch it the first time around. Fuck me, right?

MikeHunt
July 16th, 2013, 6:17 AM
evolution and thats about it

never have been a fan off randy tbh

I find this truly unbelievable!

MikeHunt
July 16th, 2013, 6:18 AM
Raw was fucking awesome. Ziggler, Bryan, Punk, Heyman, Lesnar, Wyatt all absolutely stand out, superb tonight from the lot of them and obviously others involved. Just wondering with this whole Wyatt/Kane thing, is the end game going to be Kane joining the Wyatt Family perhaps?

I think that's so obvious that it can't happen.

Yeah, didn't quite catch it the first time around. Fuck me, right?

Haha!

mr sabu
July 16th, 2013, 6:20 AM
and i find why more people don't think your an utter cunt to be more unbelievable

MikeHunt
July 16th, 2013, 6:23 AM
Bandwagon jumped on!

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 6:26 AM
Do you like Peep Show, Mike?

MikeHunt
July 16th, 2013, 6:38 AM
Yeah very good show. Why?

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 6:38 AM
C'mon, Mike, don't leave me hanging.

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 6:41 AM
Yeah very good show. Why?

Because I'm kind of drunk and why not ask. That shit's on Netflix.

McBain
July 16th, 2013, 6:49 AM

I didn't either. Assumed he was talking to the WWE UNIVERSE.

MikeHunt
July 16th, 2013, 7:24 AM
Because I'm kind of drunk and why not ask. That shit's on Netflix.

Good effort. Love a bit of gassed posting. Watch peep show, every episode has at least a few laughs. Although later series have tapered off a bit in quality.

JP
July 16th, 2013, 7:27 AM
Love, love, love, love, love!

Great show, great matches and my God I'm glad my faith in the WWE was well placed.

Beer-Belly
July 16th, 2013, 7:37 AM
Good effort. Love a bit of gassed posting. Watch peep show, every episode has at least a few laughs. Although later series have tapered off a bit in quality.I've seen quite a few of them. I was just fucking around and seeing what you had to say about it. I haven't seen the later ones because it just got put back on Netflix.

McBain
July 16th, 2013, 7:41 AM
Yeah wasn't convinced by the last series.

chatty
July 16th, 2013, 7:59 AM
Great Raw, I'd rather they went a different route with Cody than the Hogan bad sportsmanship route but thats only my minor opinion complaint. Whole show rocked and Summerslam is looking epic.

Andy
July 16th, 2013, 8:17 AM
Brilliant Raw. I loved absolutely everything apart from the tag and divas matches but I guess you gotta have some filler in there.

Cena, Maddox, Fandango, Ziggler, AJ, Big E, Sandow, Cody, Bryan and the Wyatts all did some great stuff. Plus Heyman and Punk did something incredible which Brock added the killer finish to.

I love that they've turned Cody and Ziggler face in front of hot crowds. It's really helped and I hope the last two nights have really solidified that.

I hope the people who doubt how over Daniel Bryan is have been silenced now. Yet again the crowd went absolutely batshit crazy for him. Good idea having him absent from the rest of the show to build that up, though I thought Cena messing with the crowd for so long might dilute the reaction a bit. What was I thinking? Nothing can stop the DB pop.

Looks like we're in for a top quality few weeks leading up to Summerslam.

Cena/Bryan
Lesnar/Punk
Kane/Bray
Cody/Sandow
Ziggler/Del Rio or Ziggler/E or Ziggler/ADR/E?

Then you'd think they'll make room for Sheamus, Henry, Jericho, RVD, Orton and others. Maybe The Shield attack a couple more people in the next two weeks and we get another six man?

Should be a brilliant show.

chatty
July 16th, 2013, 8:20 AM
I'm hoping they sort of do a rinse/repeat of Eddie/Brock for SS as that match was amazing and they have the same sort of dynamic here. Obviously not copy the match itself but the story arc of the match whereby Punk can't beat Lesnar as he's too big and powerful so he has to go the technical route and slowly break him down. I'm not sure who should win though, it would be a huge win for Punk but maybes its better for Lesnar to win to build him as a monster for whatever his Mania feud is gonna be.

Andy
July 16th, 2013, 8:24 AM
I'd be quite surprised if we only got one Punk/Lesnar match.

They could have Lesnar win the first one with Heyman's help, have a Team Heyman vs Team Punk match at Survivor Series to keep it ticking over without using Brock, then have the blow off at HIAC.

Then Lesnar wins the Rumble. :panic:

G-Fresh
July 16th, 2013, 8:39 AM
I reckon they'll have 2 matches at least.

JP
July 16th, 2013, 8:42 AM
Yep, one Punk/Lesnar at SS and one Punk/Lesnar at Hell In A Cell.

Hopefully.

chatty
July 16th, 2013, 8:54 AM
If they do that wouldn't it be better for Punk to win the first one then. Lesnar will get a big match at Mania so he'd be better of winning the match nearer and looking stronger going into that, Punk wrestles regularly so then he won't need that one to build his big match. Also if Lesnar wins then its harder to do a re-match but if Punk wins you can have Lesnar tear him up afterwards to prolong the feud.

lotjx
July 16th, 2013, 8:56 AM
It is a bit of a shame that HHH and Cena beat Lesnar, because it would be awesome if it was Punk who stopped the unstoppable force. Still, they should have an insane match probably more MMA than usual.

Atty
July 16th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I gave it the super rare Atty 10.

The Punk/Brock thing was the best thing they've done all year. I'd say it was the best set up promo since Brock returned the night after WrestleMania and F5ed Cena. Such a brilliant promo from Punk that's decidedly un-PG, so it stands out all the more. Especially with Punk having been busted open the night before. Punk getting to constantly fight back just endears him to the crowd more before the F5 buggers him. Amazing stuff.

Bryan is so brilliant and Cena's "polling the crowd" bit was actually brilliant as it hinted to how the crowd feels about guys face/heel roles. Orton got a mixed reaction, but more boos than cheers. Sheamus was universally booed. With Punk and Dolph now mega faces, they'll need heels soon and that gave them a nice hint that these two would fit those roles very nicely. Likewise, the massive pops for Jericho and RVD tell them to do more with those guys right now.

Ziggler/ADR continues to be brilliant. Really hope they don't divert Ziggles from the title feud for the AJ/Big-E side feud. I want a blow off with ADR at SummerSlam in some sort of no-dq thing, with AJ and Big-E attacking Ziggler, but Dolph fighting back like a champ and managing to win with them there. The pop would be great, the look on AJ's face when Dolph gets the pin, despite all her interfering, would be gif-worthy and it could be a great way to put him over to the next level. They've gotten him over to that level, but now he needs that huge win before losing deflates the crowd on him. Him overcoming what's basically a 3-on-1, would be the perfect way to give him that win.

Jericho/RVD was very good, but RVD looks sluggish as all hell. Jericho really worked that match, while RVD would hit some flippy move from time to time, but it worked very well. Jericho reinvented himself as he got older, which compliment a new style that would be kinder on his work as he got older. It may be time for RVD to do something similar, where he changes his approach to take on a more conservative, psychological style. He can still hit the big moves, but he should probably focus on things that build to those moves rather than relying on just those moves.

Fandango is great. His match with Orton was very good. That's not really a surprise as, for as bland as Orton may be as a face, he's always great in the ring. Fandango showed some great work and this kid really has a future. Crowd just has to sing for him more.

As for SummerSlam, I'm sure I'll fantasy book this more in depth, but I want Bryan/Cena to have a technical wrestling match that breaks down to an Attitude Era clusterfuck. Like, go 20 minutes of wrestling where neither guy can win. I'd have Bryan kick out of the FU around the 20-minute mark—late enough that it really sells how much he wants this. Cena giving a Taker-like look of shock to the kick out could be ace. Then the lights go out and the Wyatts come out and fuck up both guys. Flames go off in the ring posts and Kane returns to even the odds. Crowd goes nuts. The three faces fight off the heels, with Kane driving them back up the ramp. Cena turns around into the YES LOCK in the center of the ring. Crowd goes nuts (hopefully chanting YES) and they stretch it out awhile. He tries to pull Bryan's hands apart, but can't. John almost gets to the ropes but Bryan rolls back to the center ala Benoit at WM 20. Cena taps. Bryan runs around chanting YES with the belt. World peace is achieved. (The clusterfuck at the end protects Cena in the tap, while adding Kane's big return and keeping it hot for the rematch.)

Kimura Kid
July 16th, 2013, 11:41 AM
top quality stupid fucking post! Well done, why change the pattern of a lifetime.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wWiKKrt6BOo/UYHYbSC2K3I/AAAAAAAAEIc/8OO_t39jwGI/s320/Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

Andy
July 16th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Just watched some of this again. Punk/Heyman/Lesnar was the best non-wrestling segment in years.

The Law
July 16th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I really want to see Cena lift Bryan up while he's got him in the Yes! Lock and AA him. If Cena were going to win, that would probably be the way to go. I think my preferred way to go is for Bryan to win, and then Orton to immediately cash-in and pin him. And be a dick about it and Punt him after the match. Then we can have a three-way Cena vs. Orton vs. Bryan feud that could run for months. Bryan can get the belt back at Survivor Series and then drop it to Cena at the Royal Rumble.

Andy
July 16th, 2013, 11:58 AM
The way Cena has been booked this year I'm struggling to see many scenarios where Bryan wins at Summerslam. Maybe Orton comes out before the end of the match which distracts Cena more than it does Bryan but even then...does anyone see Bryan pinning Cena clean or making him tap? Ziggler, ADR, Punk, Rock, Ryback and Henry have all failed to do that this year. Hope I'm wrong obviously, intrigued to see how they do it.

Atty
July 16th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I really want to see Cena lift Bryan up while he's got him in the Yes! Lock and AA him. If Cena were going to win, that would probably be the way to go.
I would hate that so much. Not only would he no sell Bryan's finisher to the point of being able to get up in it, but then hit an AA? FU.

chatty
July 16th, 2013, 12:09 PM
I personally think Bryan is getting screwed over in someway by Vince. They've been hinting at this story for a while now with Vince going heel and preferring guys like The Shield and Axel over guys like Bryan who don't have the look, so to say. Steph and Trips hinted that Vince wouldn't be happy to Maddox and Vince has said on camera a few times that Bryan aint what he sees as 'good business'.

They said this story would take off around Summerslam and then culminate at Mania. I think Bryan is gonna end up being a main cog in it and I see Cena's super run as having a lot more life in it so I'm guessing Bryan doesn't win but gets to look very strong in not winning (screwy finish). I'm not fully sure how it would go down, maybes they have him win and then have Orton turn and cash in and align himself with Vince which may end in some sort of stipulation for the company at Mania between Vince and HHH (whether they wrestle or Vince appoints someone to wrestle for him).

chatty
July 16th, 2013, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't mind that either with Bryan winning the Rumble and challenging Orton for the title.

It all depends on where they are going with Cena but if he's going in with Taker then I'm guessing they'll want the title of him then.

The Law
July 16th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Vince playing off the real-life rumors that he doesn't see money in Daniel Bryan does seem like the type of thing they've been doing a lot of lately.

Atty
July 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I personally think Bryan is getting screwed over in someway by Vince. They've been hinting at this story for a while now with Vince going heel and preferring guys like The Shield and Axel over guys like Bryan who don't have the look, so to say. Steph and Trips hinted that Vince wouldn't be happy to Maddox and Vince has said on camera a few times that Bryan aint what he sees as 'good business'.

They said this story would take off around Summerslam and then culminate at Mania. I think Bryan is gonna end up being a main cog in it and I see Cena's super run as having a lot more life in it so I'm guessing Bryan doesn't win but gets to look very strong in not winning (screwy finish). I'm not fully sure how it would go down, maybes they have him win and then have Orton turn and cash in and align himself with Vince which may end in some sort of stipulation for the company at Mania between Vince and HHH (whether they wrestle or Vince appoints someone to wrestle for him).

If they want to do the Vince thing, have Bryan win, No Chance hit and Vince send Orton out. Orton hits an RKO but Bryan kicks. Vince screams for Randy to "PUNT HIM!" Punt, pin. Vince comes out the next night and says since Bryan is still in the hospital, he's booking Orton/Cena for the next PPV "for Bryan's safety." They can mix it up at Survivor Series in a 5 on 5, but have Bryan run through Vince's obstacles for the months, while Orton goes further and further heel. Bryan wins Rumble, makes Orton tap.

But then, that's the same trap that fucking killed Orton in 2004, where they tried to stretch it out to Mania and it hit the point where people lost interest in the face they were pushing, with no pay-off happening.