PDA

View Full Version : The Official Rajah Mailbag Thread

Cewsh
June 25th, 2013, 12:32 AM
If you haven't visited the main page in awhile, you may have missed that Rajah and I have gotten the Rajah Mailbag back up and running, (MTR is part of it as well, but is currently training to become a ninja.) If you have been to the main page, then you may not only have noticed it, but may also have questions or comments about the Mailbag, or questions you'd like to submit but adamantly refuse to use your email address to do so. If any of that describes you, or you just general want to talk about main page goings on, then make yourself at home here in this thread.

Here's a link to today's Mailbag, for you forum dependent types.

http://rajah.com/interactive/mailbag/mailbag79

Peter Griffin
June 25th, 2013, 5:30 AM
The last question fro the latest batch made my head hurt, We all know Vince doesn't like guys like CM Punk and Austin, but likes guy's such as Mason Ryan, yeh that's why Austin is good friends with Vince as well as the biggest star in history, and CM Punk is one of the biggest stars of today whilst Mason Ryan is in developmental. Seriously Cewsh where do you get these people from.

Cewsh
June 25th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Hey man, I just answer the questions. I try to pull like 8 or so out of the batch we get, and I lean towards the ones that will have the most interesting answers. That person used some odd examples, but it was a question I think a lot of people have.

Speaking of odd mailbag questions:

:lol:

Bravo. Yourmomma.co.ck was an especially nice trolly touch.

MikeHunt
June 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Thanks

Peter Griffin
June 25th, 2013, 11:28 AM
It seems like the only thing that vince does
is to allow (and ban) in tv what he wants in it. And we have to remember that
he didnīt like (gold mines) wrestlers like Austin and Punk, but he loved
Mason Ryan, so we can say that he doesnīt have a good taste.

Come on, this guy obviously is either full of shit or hasn't got a clue.

Cewsh
June 25th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Takes all kinds, Pete. Takes all kinds.

LOCONUT
June 25th, 2013, 1:14 PM
The mailbag needs more than one person answering questions. Part of its original beauty was that you got to know the different panel members through their answers. If MTR or Raj aren't available then you should have some stand ins.

LOCONUT
June 25th, 2013, 1:19 PM
Also, is the Cewsh mailbag WWE specific?

Mills
June 25th, 2013, 1:28 PM
Hell, I'd love to get in on mailbag questions. I work with idiots every day, at least I can talk about wrestling to them

Cewsh
June 25th, 2013, 1:37 PM
The mailbag needs more than one person answering questions. Part of its original beauty was that you got to know the different panel members through their answers. If MTR or Raj aren't available then you should have some stand ins.

I agree, and that was the original idea. MTR has just been swamped with real life stuff. I'll ask Rajah if he wants other people involved. If nothing else, I could just throw a question somebody new's way every week and include it in the email I send him.

Also, is the Cewsh mailbag WWE specific?

Nope. I've answered questions from Britain and Japan already, so everything is fair game.

Hell, I'd love to get in on mailbag questions. I work with idiots every day, at least I can talk about wrestling to them

We actually do get a lot of intelligent questions. They're just never as memorable as the train wrecks.

Hero!
June 25th, 2013, 1:55 PM
Tell Raj ill answer some Q's if he wants.

Cewsh
June 25th, 2013, 2:16 PM
Well it's not THAT easy. If it were me choosing, I'd want samples of work and all.

Hero!
June 25th, 2013, 2:21 PM
It's easy, ill just answer every question with "X-pac". This way, it's never wrong.

Cewsh
June 25th, 2013, 2:31 PM
As a way of keeping this thread going, and giving some interest between the main page and the forums, every week I'm going to put a question on the forums that we didn't answer in the mailbag, and let you guys collectively answer it for the person. How does that sound? And this way Rajah can see if he likes the way that people answer questions without having to give trial runs and all of that stuff.

Let's start with this one:

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/c7458807-3932-4801-b915-7ecb9b910acc_zps546eb178.jpg

Andy
June 25th, 2013, 2:32 PM
Oh god don't make me go through all this again.

The Law
June 25th, 2013, 3:49 PM
I wouldn't have done things that differently. Have him lose to Cena at Extreme Rules, because putting a part-timer over your top guy doesn't make sense. Have him get fired for breaking Triple H's arm and then beat him at Summerslam. The different thing I would have done is had him face Undertaker at Wrestlemania instead of fighting HHH again. He loses to Undertaker while Punk can beat Triple H. I wouldn't have had him work Extreme Rules. Have him do a match at Survivor Series instead. Everything else would pretty much stay the same, including building towards a match with Punk at Summerslam.

Andy
June 25th, 2013, 4:16 PM
Beating Cena would've made sense, in every way possible. It would've made the next 12 months interesting for Cena and it would've put Brock across as a fucking monster. Anyway, anyone can search my posts on that match and the aftermath to see my thoughts on it.

Here's what I would've done. Have Brock beat Cena at Extreme Rules ref stoppage would've been cool. The following stuff with Trips was fine, as was the result at Summerslam. I would've had him cost Rocky the title rematch at Elimination Chamber, setting up a Mania match between the two biggest draws they have. It would also leave Punk and Cena to put on the match they had on Raw but at Mania for the title and it would've gone down as one of the best Mania matches ever. As for the result of the potential match between Brock/Rock, I'm not sure. Trips costing Brock the match and setting up the cage match at Extreme Rules while also giving Rock his win back might have worked. And I'm fine with the Punk match they're building to now. Basically the two main things I would've changed is not having him lose to Cena in his first match back and not having him face the same guy three times in a year when he's only working three PPVs a fucking year.

Jacknife
June 25th, 2013, 4:55 PM
I would have liked to seen Brock interact with more superstars. All I can recall is Cena, HHH, Miz, and 3MB. Have Lesnar wrestle quick matches on RAW when he's on.

Tainted Eclipse
June 25th, 2013, 7:07 PM
Knowing he keeps the dates he did, I'd have him beat Cena at Extreme Rules. Now, he is still is a part timer, and Cena still is the number one in the company, so I wouldn't have to be too terribly decisive. It'd still be a clean Brock win, but he'd have just eeked it by -- maybe Cena gets momentarily distracted by something, a ref misses the count on what would have been a clear Cena victory only for Brock to hit an F5 shortly later, etc. Puts Brock over strong and keeps the "Cena's disappointing year" story going without making him look blatantly inferior to Brock. I'd do the same Triple H thing for SummerSlam, not because I much care for Triple H, but because it's a big "name" match and it's a big victory for Brock. Assuming it was possible to get him to work one more limited date, I'd have him as a surprise entry in the Royal Rumble and win it. Maybe eliminating Cena as the second-to-last guy. So then we have the super-marquee match of Brock vs. Rock at Wrestlemania, which Brock wins. I'd probably also do Cena/Punk for #1 contendership at WM like Andy mentioned, although it would be a shame because the crowd heat sucked at Mania and the insane heat in the arena at RAW was a big reason that match was so good. But oh well. Cena wins that and one year to the event we have Cena vs. Brock at ER where Cena wins the title, letting them get on with the "Cena's redemption" story they wanted. He still gets to beat a guy who bested him in a major match one year ago, and I hardly think Rock/Brock would have been less a draw than Rock/Cena II.

After that I don't know because we're against constrained by how much we know about how much longer and how often Brock is going to be around. Ideally I'd like to use him to put someone over, but if he can't be on TV too often it's probably better to use him for big name "draw" matches.

virms
June 25th, 2013, 9:44 PM
As a way of keeping this thread going, and giving some interest between the main page and the forums, every week I'm going to put a question on the forums that we didn't answer in the mailbag, and let you guys collectively answer it for the person. How does that sound? And this way Rajah can see if he likes the way that people answer questions without having to give trial runs and all of that stuff.

Let's start with this one:

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/c7458807-3932-4801-b915-7ecb9b910acc_zps546eb178.jpg

Cewsh old boy, ol buddy, ol pal.....

What a better way to get some more people from the main page signing up for the forums by doing what you have done here.

"Question didn't get answered? Check out the forums take of rajah mailbag where multiple members of the forums take on your question. Agree or disagree? Sign up and tell us all about it! Who knows....maybe you will end up answering questions for the mailbag yourself!"

Funboy
June 30th, 2013, 6:32 AM
I like this idea. And fair play for setting up the mailbag again.

I would have had him beat Cena at Extreme Rules. Although I like how it played out, I think a decisive Brock victory would have played into Cena's downward spiral storyline. I liked how the HHH match came about, with John Lauranitus/Heyman coming back/the family stuff and the broken arm - so that would have stayed the same.

I think I would have paired him with Taker at Mania; saying that once he did that, he'll have nothing left to prove. (I would be reluctant to let him win though!)
Punk/HHH and Cena/Rock still could have been on the card. Cena is still struggling to get his win back and regain momentum.

I would have him defending Heyman from being fired by Vince, F5ing him in the process, although it naturally leads to a second HHH match which I'm not too fussed about. I would substitute Cena in here as the face of WWE defending Vince - in their second match I would have the outcome of their first original match - with Brock toying with Cena, getting cocky and leading to his own defeat.

Brock would take a few months off, angry at himself, come back and F5 Punk like he did two weeks ago - leading to Punk-Lesnar (for the title) at SummerSlam. Lesnar wins belt with Heyman's help and *immediately* leaves. The contract that he signed with Laurinitus still stands - he only has to compete four times a year, and so we won't be seeing him defend the belt. He essentially has the WWE belt hostage.

Punk shifts his attention to the other "Paul Heyman guys" - Curtis Axel, Cesaro and maybe one other.
HHH is back from broken arm, trying to regain control of the company - he and Vince have their side-feud over who lost the belt/allowed Lesnar sign the contract.

At the Royal Rumble - Punk vs Brock (after Punk destroys Heyman's guys in a gauntlet match at Survivor Series)
Lesnar wins/won't fight again until Mania; and Cena wins Rumble (ugh) - setting up Cena and Brock at Mania where Cena needs to defeat the monster and win the belt and end his downward spiral.
Cena beats Brock. But this is only his first real loss since coming back.

Cewsh
July 10th, 2013, 3:38 PM
Alright guys, we missed a mailbag last week, but that's okay because, as we gear up for this week's version, it's time for the Rajah Forums to answer another Rajah Mailbag question. Here we go...

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/SquirrelMail14223el6_zps713004f3.png

Peter Griffin
July 10th, 2013, 3:45 PM
In a word no. Also Cewsh, you never answered my suggestion in the Cewsh reviews thread :squint:

Kneeneighbor
July 10th, 2013, 3:48 PM
I would not run an invasion storyline. TNA doesnt have enough of a significant following nor does it have enough big names to warrant an invasion. I would bring back Kurt and Bully Ray. And I would bring Styles and Sting in though they both have issues in Styles being small and Sting being old. Oh and I would bring in ODB just cause she bar tends in the town I live in and I would hope to parlay that into meeting some superstars or divas.

Mills
July 10th, 2013, 4:13 PM
No way would I run an invasion storyline. There isnt nearly enough star power to warrant it.

However, I would sign the following talents:
Kurt Angle
Team 3D
James Storm
Bobby Roode
Bad Intentions
Sting
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Austin Aries
Chris Sabin
Mickie James

Some may have to go through retraining in FCW, but there's a good shot to get some great talent into WWE

mth
July 10th, 2013, 4:28 PM
Definite no to an invasion storyline. TNA simply does not have the presence for it to work. I'd introduce any new talent the same way they introduce developmental guys, figure out a character and an angle and bring them in when they're ready. And guys who already have a WWE track record and know the style, etc., wouldn't be a problem as long as there was a place for them. As far as who I'd keep, Mills has a pretty good list and I don't watch enough to really add much other than I'd sign Joseph Park because he's awesome.

Pipkin
July 10th, 2013, 4:30 PM
I fail to see how a TNA invasion angle would be in any way beneficial to WWE. The gap in recognition between the rosters is just too staggering. By even implying that TNA could pose a threat, WWE would just be making themselves look weak. Having said that, I think bringing in a great deal of TNA talent could do wonderful things for the WWE product.

The only TNA guys who could immediately contribute to the main event scene are Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, and Sting, and if I was Vince I wouldn't even want Hardy, especially not in a main event capacity, unless he can consistently pass drug tests.

The Diva's division could get a great haul though, with Mickie James, Gail Kim, Tara, Taryn Terrell, Brooke Adams, and Velvet Sky all capable of adding value to the women of WWE, though I wouldn't bring all of them in. The Divas division isn't in need of a major overhaul, just a facelift. Mickie and Gail could probably contribute right away, and I'd send Brooke and Taryn to NXT.

The tag division would be greatly aided by the addition of The Bad Influence, and I would reunite The Dudleys and Beer Money as well. Despite the praise he gets from many, I don't buy Bully Ray as a main event capable player, and I think Roode and Storm would have an easier time getting over together than apart.

Then there's the midcard, which is the toughest to imagine. Guys like AJ Styles, Austin Aries, and Samoa Joe don't fit the WWE mold and guys like Ken Anderson and Abyss just don't have the value that they had several years ago. I'm a big fan of all those guys except for Abyss, but I have a hard time seeing them being successful in WWE going forward. There is, however, Magnus. Magnus has everything necessary to succeed in WWE. I'm not sure how I'd use him initially, perhaps a tag team with Wade Barrett or Drew McIntyre, but it'd be a mistake not to bring him in in some capacity.

So of the entire TNA roster, I'd bring in Sting, Angle, Mickie, Gail, Daniels & Kazarian, Ray & Devon, Roode & Storm, Magnus, probably AJ, and maybe Anderson. Those are 13 TNA stars who I believe could contribute to WWE immediately in varying capacities. I'd send Rob Terry, Taryn, Brooke Adams, Chris Sabin, and maybe Zema Ion to NXT. Outside of that, I don't know how much value could be mined from TNA.

Atty
July 10th, 2013, 4:31 PM
No to an invasion angle in the way it was run before. I would, however, have Angle do a sort of one man invasion thing where he storms in and goes after big talent to immediately reassert himself in the position he left at. Could really work with him as a nutter and acting like he's part of an invasion when it's really just him raising hell and tapping people out.

Cewsh
July 10th, 2013, 4:32 PM
In a word no. Also Cewsh, you never answered my suggestion in the Cewsh reviews thread :squint:

No, I didn't. I'll answer it there, amigo.

Mills
July 10th, 2013, 4:50 PM
Oops, I forgot about Hardy. He should come back too, but only after rehab. Punk/Hardy 2 would make for fantastic TV

Cewsh
July 18th, 2013, 4:31 PM
Alright, boys and girls. It's time for another edition of...

RAJAH ANSWERS THE MAIL

I'm going to post a question that was submitted to the Rajah Mailbag, and it will be up to you to answer it. Then I'll link back to this thread from the mainpage so everyone can come and see what the forum has to say.

This is your chance to impress those potential sign ups, so everyone wear your fanciest posting jacket and let's go to work. So without any further ado, here's this week's question:

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/SquirrelMail14223el6_zps5182e312.png

Atty
July 18th, 2013, 4:35 PM
Answers to the first two are no. I want to come back and write more on these three, as the effect on wrestling history would have been immense. I really feel like I could nail out an old style at528 post in response to these three.

But now I must go to work. Bah.

The Law
July 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM
1) NWO with anyone other than Hogan in charge would have fallen apart, because Hogan would have destroyed them. The reason the NWO worked was that they got heat on everyone. Hogan had absolutely wiped the floor with everyone he'd fought in WCW since he'd come there, and there's no reason for that to change with Nash and Hall, who weren't friends of his, and Hart, who was known to dislike/be jealous of. They would have been a much cooler, more legitimate version of the Dungeon of Doom-just another group of guys to get their asses kicked by Hogan. Hogan would have gone over Bret at Starrcade 1996 and that would have pretty much been the end of that.

2) I'm going to lean towards "no." The "Austin 3:16" promo is treated as a turning point, but it really wasn't. They didn't do anything with Austin for months after that. He fought Marc Mero at the July IYH, then wrestled Yokozuna on the Summerslam pre-show. It wasn't until Bret told management he wanted to work with Austin that he really picked up momentum.

3) Sting wanted to take time off, so I feel like the Crowd thing, or something similar, probably would have happened anyway.

Atty
July 19th, 2013, 2:59 PM
The Law covered those well, but on #1 the n.W.o wouldn't have fallen apart without Hogan because he would have destroyed them. Well, he might of, but that's not the real answer. The n.W.o wouldn't have worked without Hogan because he was Hogan. He was the top name in the industry and, since his rise, he had never worked heel. He had definitely never worked in a role like his Hollywood one and anyone else in that spot would have failed to do what he did. It was something completely fresh with a top name that made us want to watch. It would be like if Cena turned heel today. Hogan as a heel was unthinkable at the time for WCW, but they pulled the trigger and created the biggest boom period in wrestling history.

In #2, the WrestleMania 13 match MADE Austin. Yeah he had done the 3:16 thing and he had won the Rumble, but he had never really broken through the glass ceiling. He had worked basically as a midcard heel and then out came this match where he would never quit. So much so that the crowd embraced this midcard heel over this long time main event babyface and it just made him a legend over night. There are many current day parallels to Ziggler/ADR and their double turn, where Ziggler is emerging from midcard heel to potentially babyface main event mainstay.

Without WrestleMania 13, The Attitude Era probably never happens and WCW may have won the war. Without Bret in WWF in 1997 at all, The Attitude Era definitely never happens, as he never gets screwed, never MAKES Austin, never gets chickenshit Shawn Michaels rolling and so many other key elements to WWF's comeback in the ratings war.

Cewsh
July 31st, 2013, 4:35 PM

RAJAH ANSWERS THE MAIL
I'm going to post a question that was submitted to the Rajah Mailbag, and it will be up to you to answer it. Then I'll link back to this thread from the mainpage so everyone can come and see what the forum has to say.

This is your chance to impress those potential sign ups, so everyone wear your fanciest posting jacket and let's go to work. So without any further ado, here's this week's question:

What's the best promo you guys have ever seen? Mine was the CM Punk pipe bomb promo.

Cewsh
August 1st, 2013, 1:58 PM
BUMP. WHERE ARE YOU FANNY? YOU PROMISED.

Matthew
August 1st, 2013, 2:03 PM
ever seen?

damn

there are tons that i like. i hate to rank shit

i liked flair's 'old yeller' one before his retirement

i liked when joey styles 'quit' raw

kane had some marvelous ones a year or 2 ago. when he had the creepy music playing behind him

punk had some memorable ones with hardy and mysterio

i always liked when the big bossman was shouting that someone was gonna do some hard time

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 1st, 2013, 2:24 PM
I'm looking at this through fresh-in-the-mind, rose-tinted, Henry-is-awesome-bandwagon, glasses - but the fake retirement speech was brilliant. I mean, Cena being out there all the way through was a bit of a giveaway BUT .. Henry nailed it. The fans went for it hook, line and sinker.. it was just perfect. Almost.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, I mean Edge/Flair/HBKs retirement ones all stick out but that's because I'm a sap for them (probably hence why above!).

Does Foley's "This Is You Life" segement count as a promo? Probably not.

The Rock before the 6 pack challenge was funny..

Chris Jericho pointing fun at Steph's boob job ("Let the BOOBIES hit the floor!"), in fact, a few of Jericho'd quick promos (he did a lot of standing on the ramp) from that era were good.

:dunno:

Zacharie
August 3rd, 2013, 3:49 AM
There are a bunch from Punk, Rock and Austin, but here are some others I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-t5ssr6T6o
One of JBL's promos from One Night Stand. He handled that crowd like a pro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KasnTlFiTmE
Paul Heyman getting in Vince's ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TGUQDotutg
I think the SES promos were Punk's best work, in my opinion.

Kind of hard to pick out just one best promo, heh.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 3rd, 2013, 4:38 AM
Following on from JBL's promo at ONS, Heyman used what is my favourite line in recent years (now you've reminded me of it, anyway)

"The only reason you're champion... is 'cos Triple H doesn't wanna work Tuesdays!" :rofl:

Gangers
August 3rd, 2013, 4:39 AM
It's hard to overstate how awesome The Rock was in 99-2000. When you compare it to the boring monologues he's been farting out the last two years it's a bit embarrassing. His promo to Triple H before their match at Fully Loaded 1999, I always loved.

Several of Foley's, as well. The one where he 'became' Cactus Jack was great. The taped one that opened No Way Out 2000 was also exceptional.

mr sabu
August 4th, 2013, 5:27 AM
foleys Cane dewey

Hotbeef-Injection
August 5th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Promos are hard to judge. Self-contained you can say the Pipe Bomb promo but some promos can take you from not giving a shit about a match to being desperate to watch it. I remember Jericho and Michaels making their matches seem like blood feuds.

Foley always engaged me too. Him and Flair had some great back and forth promos. And Heyman is sublime when he has something to work with.

Rock was amazing with a live crowd but I don't think he ever sold me on a match. He had amazing natural charisma but I never heard a promo of his and thought 'oh man I have to see that match'.

Hotbeef-Injection
August 5th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Oh and CM Punk dressed as Hardy. That was serious heat. I was smiling all the way through it because right there you saw Punk as a main event talent and true antagonist.

LOCONUT
August 5th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Arn Anderson's retirement speech when he gave his spot in the horseman to Curt Hennig was my favorite ever.

Cewsh
August 21st, 2013, 5:57 PM

RAJAH ANSWERS THE MAIL

So without any further ado, here's this week's question:

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/SquirrelMail14223el6_zps6bc52dac.png

MikeHunt
August 21st, 2013, 6:01 PM
Cena

virms
August 21st, 2013, 6:29 PM
Nah, punk or bryan would be a top 2 choice.

Jericho was surprisingly given the nod so lets do it again with an "underdog" and try to rise somebodies stock.

Mills
August 21st, 2013, 8:00 PM
The top 5 I'd see as the unified champ, in no order:

Cena
Punk
Orton
Del Rio
Bryan

Fringe picks include Sheamus, Big Show and, maybe, Big Mark

Zacharie
August 22nd, 2013, 1:07 AM
I'd go with Ziggler or Bryan. I think they need that big monumental victory more than anyone else since I can see them sticking around for a while.

Randy is already a ten time champion. Cena has done it all. Punk had that long ass title reign. There's no one else I can think of who would make a proper Unified Champ.

virms
August 22nd, 2013, 1:43 AM
Ziggler is a damn good shout.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 22nd, 2013, 2:17 AM
Mark Henry could storyline it where 1 belt doesnt fit round his waist, so he straps both together giving him a new 'front and back' belt look that carries on throughout the ages.

Cewsh
December 9th, 2013, 11:15 PM

RAJAH ANSWERS THE MAIL

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/SquirrelMail14223el6_zpsb454f7c8.png

There's a lot going on there, but the main topic is whether or not you think Antonio Cesaro should get the screen time and praise that he gets, and whether Justin Gabriel deserves it more.

Mills
December 9th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Not really. Gabriel doesnt have the connection that Sally seems to think he does. Hes a poor mans Evan Bourne. Cesaro has had many great matches and is starting to gain some momentum with Swagger and Zeb.

Beer-Belly
December 9th, 2013, 11:43 PM
She sounds like a dullard. The crowd goes nuts for the Cesaro Swing.

DDT
December 9th, 2013, 11:47 PM
I would respectfully ask what drugs this person has ingested, and in what amounts. I wish to partake in these clearly exotic and illegal substances, for they bring forth a fantastic reality of unicorns dripping rainbows from their nostrils, where all liquor is bacon-flavored, and where anyone in their right mind thinks Justin fucking Gabriel is getting a better reaction from the crowd then the guy who gets an entire row of fans calling themselves, "The Cesaro Section". What exactly, does Antonio not have going for him? His freakish strength and athleticism that leaves the audience in awe? His appealing personality that, between himself and Zeb Coulter having a point while still being a dickhead, almost turns the Real Americans into babyfaces? (BTW, him being a foreigner in the Real Americans is justified in that A: The Real Americans are against illegals, while Antonio is a proper green carder and B: Makes the heel team hypocritical, so people, you know, boo them) Perhaps it is his comfort on the microphone, despite English not being his first language? Or maybe its his ability to get the crowd invested in, of all things, a giant swing?

Meanwhile Justin Gabriel has....um....well....he has a 450 splash. and he's X-TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!!! Well, he is until you spend a month watching Dragon Gate USA or some other Indy equivalent, and then you realize just how tame and dime-a-dozen Justin Gabriel truly is. But you betray yourself with the comment of, "way cuter." You want Gabriel on your screen instead of Cesaro because one gets you more hot and heavy than the other; nothing more and nothing less. Or at least I hope that's the reason, because that's something I can actually understand and respect, as opposed to the rest of the tripe you spewed that is wrong on an objective level.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/49555a92b1505762f6dea1d3b903b998/tumblr_mwhotf4QkH1rg89a6o1_500.jpg
Look at all those people who don't care about Antonio Cesaro. I'm sure they're blocking
all the Justin Gabriel signs.

So yeah, assuming that this has nothing to do with your masturbation fantasies and is very much a real opinion about Cesaro...I don't know what wrestling shows you are watching, because it is clearly not the one Cesaro is on.

mth
December 9th, 2013, 11:53 PM
DDT has hit the nail so squarely on the head I'm not sure anyone needs to add anything. Cesaro used to not be over, yeah, but the man is getting more over every week. Does Gabriel even get a crowd reaction other than when he goes up for the 450? Sally needs to provide some evidence for this supposed rapport with the fans.

Tainted Eclipse
December 10th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Plus he is way cuter.

not even this is true

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/105/1057034/editorial-head-to-head-to-head-with-wwe-tna-and-roh-20091222015820954.jpg

Mills
December 10th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Lol, we'll never get new forum posters if we keep this up

mr sabu
December 10th, 2013, 1:53 AM
the only thing Justin deserves more of is a knife to the gut.

didn't someone on here once say he was aj styles with mic skill............ they where wrong

Matthew
December 10th, 2013, 9:42 AM
the only thing Justin deserves more of is a knife to the gut.

real classy. what a joke

Tom B. Stone
December 10th, 2013, 1:25 PM
I'm going back a bit here (there were about 3 years I was away after all) but I recall MTR asking if I'd like to join in the fun with the mailbag. I did say yes, by the way. I'm always willing to lend a hand and answer a handful of questions here and there. However, it looks like it's mainly opinion rather than fact. Genuine question here - is the mailbag meant as an interactive discussion (on the site or here on the forums) or one question & opinion/answer and that's your lot?

Cewsh
December 10th, 2013, 2:12 PM
I've sort of taken over the Mailbag as MTR doesn't have time for it these days. Generally it's the traditional format with people writing in and me answering, but in order to make it a little more interactive and maybe drum up some forum membership, I started taking one question from each batch and posting it here for the forum to answer.

As for whether or not it's opinion or fact based, it really depends on the questions people send in. We just got one asking how Buried Alive Matches work, for example, but we also get tons of requests for our Wrestlemania Predicitions and the like.

kangus
December 10th, 2013, 3:36 PM
Well you can start by answering my question about how buried alive matches work.

Beer-Belly
December 10th, 2013, 3:43 PM
I always figured that there's a panel that the losing wrestler opens and rolls into once they get enough dirt dumped on them.

Cewsh
December 10th, 2013, 3:48 PM
Yep, dead on.

It's all in the new mailbag that is coming out soon.

Tom B. Stone
December 10th, 2013, 6:26 PM
It's the same way magicians do it. Notice the grave is always built into a bit of a hill.

MikeHunt
December 10th, 2013, 7:29 PM
how did they cover paul bearer with concrete?

mr sabu
December 10th, 2013, 8:09 PM
real classy. what a joke

couldn't give a fuck mate.

Tom B. Stone
December 10th, 2013, 8:11 PM
It was filmed earlier in the day. Bearer was covered up to around his chest then they swapped and put a dummy in for the final covering. He wasn't in the box live on the pay-per-view, it was a stunt double and they used long camera shots mixed with the footage filmed earlier in the day. The stunt double was covered with concrete and dragged out right after the show ended.

kangus
December 10th, 2013, 8:23 PM
Alright, alright, everyone knows how a buried alive match works BUT do you know how a ladder match works?

Cewsh
December 10th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Spottily.

McBain
December 11th, 2013, 5:54 AM
Suggestion:

Rename this "The Official Rajah BALLBAG".

Fanny
December 15th, 2013, 4:00 PM
Sally is a maniac.

maxxmisery
December 16th, 2013, 6:58 PM
I'll be honest, I lost it at this question....

HHH you and your GOON squad will come to an end and the sooner the better in the past I have been a loyal viewer but that has come to an END thank God for the PVR least I can get threw the crap and watch the better matches
Look what you are passing on to the Public -- You are a BULLY the next time Lester
gets his hands on you I hope He puts you away for a LONG LONG Time
Maybe C.M.Punk should get his hands on you in a cage Match that I would pay to see
Cewsh: YEAH. GRR. GET HIM.

Clive Plasma
December 16th, 2013, 7:32 PM
It had more credibility than Sallys question

Cewsh
January 29th, 2014, 1:31 PM

RAJAH ANSWERS THE MAIL

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/CewshReviews/SquirrelMail14223el6_zpsd829002f.png

MikeHunt
January 29th, 2014, 1:32 PM
yes

virms
January 29th, 2014, 1:59 PM
Mike has summed it all up.

Mills
January 29th, 2014, 2:27 PM
It would allow WWE to start making gobs of money. The underdog warrior versus it's biggest bad ass? Sounds like a fantastic main event for summerslam

Andy
January 30th, 2014, 9:07 AM
It's not really complicated. This should have been the Mania main event. It would've been perfect.

OD50
January 30th, 2014, 12:28 PM
I think their styles would mesh really well. Would love to see it.

mr sabu
February 1st, 2014, 7:44 AM
just look at punk vs lesner