PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw Thread 6/17

Pages : [1] 2

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
What does WWE have in store for us coming off a solid PPV offering in Chicago? The burning questions for tonight's show:

-Who is John Cena's next challenger for the WWE Championship? Ryback has been disposed of and Cena will need a new competitor for Money in the Bank. Could it be the returning Rob Van Dam? Or the returning Mark Henry? The popular internet rumor is that Daniel Bryan is next in line.

-What does CM Punk have on his mind? Punk is never shy, and surely he will have a few things to say about what has taken place in his absence since Wrestlemania. Is he a babyface or heel? Will he continue his alliance with Paul Heyman? And who is his next feud?

-Will Rob Van Dam make an appearance? The package last night said he was returning at Money in the Bank, but the show tonight is in Grand Rapids, Michigan, which is less than an hour from Van Dam's hometown, Battle Creek.

-Who will be the competitors in the Money in the Bank matches this year? Presumably we'll get some of the participants either announced or qualified tonight.

-What is Mark Henry doing? His cryptic Tweets today indicate a possible retirement, but I think it's a work and he's actually coming after Cena.

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2013, 1:10 PM
I think we might be seeing a punk vs Axel fued. Punks not too happy about Heyman considering Punk "His Client" and not his friend.

greebull
June 17th, 2013, 1:23 PM
MAIN EVENT: IC Champ Curtis Axel (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. HHH

(Announced by VKM last night)

Looking forward to a few MitB qualifiers and CM Punk's new direction...

Jacknife
June 17th, 2013, 1:32 PM
Wyatt Family debuts and interrupts every segment destroying everyone. Even Kaitlyn.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 4:18 PM
I think we might be seeing a punk vs Axel fued. Punks not too happy about Heyman considering Punk "His Client" and not his friend.

:yes: I was going to ask if anyone had seen the clip online. Punk really does not like that Paul doesn't consider him a friend vs a client. Methinks they're building to CM Punk vs Bork Laser at Summerslam.

Jacknife
June 17th, 2013, 4:19 PM
How about inserting Curtis Axel into that feud, Hero!?

Anaconda Sniper
June 17th, 2013, 4:23 PM
Can't wat for Raw tonight. Hope Punk is on there..and I may be one of the few but I'm glad RVD is coming back. He made the smart choice to coming back..something someone else named Kurt Angle needs to do.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 4:24 PM
How about inserting Curtis Axel into that feud, Hero!?

Punk vs Axel ad MITB.
Punk vs Bork at SS.

BOOM

Jacknife
June 17th, 2013, 4:24 PM
and Christy Hemme.

Chris
June 17th, 2013, 4:32 PM
Payback felt like a big turning point for the summer - plenty to be explored on Raw tonight. I'll never discount the possibility of the WWE creative team dropping the ball, but it should be a good show. For me, it's certainly one of the most anticipated shows for a while. Exactly the kind of interest they need to generate during this time of year.

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2013, 4:32 PM
Punk vs Axel ad MITB.
Punk vs Bork at SS.

BOOM

Agreed!!

Raw should be really good tonight.

StoneColdWWE316
June 17th, 2013, 4:46 PM
Should a lot going down tonight from Grand Rapids after last night's awesome PPV. I hope we get some MITB Qualfiers,maybe a #1 Contender's Match to set up Daniel Bryan challenging John Cena,the possible beginning of CM Punk's face turn. I too am happy that RVD is coming back and I about jumped through the roof seeing the promo last night.

MMH
June 17th, 2013, 5:10 PM
I'm hoping del Rios bucket had been replaced by a car again tonight.

Badger
June 17th, 2013, 5:12 PM
:yes: I was going to ask if anyone had seen the clip online. Punk really does not like that Paul doesn't consider him a friend vs a client. Methinks they're building to CM Punk vs Bork Laser at Summerslam.

Where is this clip?

mth
June 17th, 2013, 5:15 PM
Really intrigued about RAW tonight. I'm thinking/hoping the Henry retirement rumors are just a work and am eager to see what he's got to say/do. Very excited that Punk's back and curious to see what's going to happen with him and Heyman and who his first feud back is with. Curious about the ADR/Ziggler double turn and how that's gonna play out. Curious to see what happens with Ryback now (personally, I would probably stick him a bit lower on the card to really iron out the kinks in the heel character for awhile). Curious about the AJ/Kaitlyn feud. And wondering if the Wyatt Family might show up as soon as tonight.
Damn, they've got me pretty curious. :yes:

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 5:27 PM
I'm hoping del Rios bucket had been replaced by a car again tonight.

This. Needs to come out in a car tonight for another heel promo. Preferably an open top with Ricardo and a couple of Latino babes sitting on the back seat.

Looking forward to Raw a lot tonight. My favourite wrestler returning and teasing retirement. Hopefully more great stuff from Dolph and ADR cementing their turns. Interested to see what Big E and AJ will do because although they are both likeable faces I can't see WWE going with a face stable. Perhaps both turning and aligning with ADR could work. What's next for Cena, Ryback, DB, Orton, Sheamus, Axel and The Shield? I imagine most will be moving onto something new tonight. Christian is due back soon. Potentially the debut of the Family. But it might be too soon for that.

EDIT: Just realised I should have just quoted mth's post. :p

mth
June 17th, 2013, 5:29 PM
Oh yes, ADR definitely needs to come rolling out in a car, honking in celebration. Confetti, balloons, mariachi band, the works.

Badger
June 17th, 2013, 5:29 PM
They may do another fiesta for Del Rio, only this time it'll be more heelish.

Brock avec sombrero will bring back his mariachi band. Okay that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Lagom
June 17th, 2013, 6:16 PM
Henry cannot retire. :(

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2013, 6:21 PM
Ahh He won't, He'll be cena's next opponent.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 6:23 PM
I refuse to believe it.

WORK.

mth
June 17th, 2013, 6:26 PM
Gah. I will be so gutted if big Mark is done.

Funboy
June 17th, 2013, 6:29 PM
shame it took him so long to become the beast we know and love today. one of the best things in Orton's career to date was solidifying Big Mark as a proper threat.

I'm catching up on Payback now - it has been great so far (on the tag match) and I will hopefully finish in time for Raw. I'd love Wyatt Family to turn up. Fully expecting Bryan to steal the show *again*

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 6:33 PM
The main news page seems to suddenly be under the impression that wrestling is real. They report it as a fact that Mark Henry is retiring because of a cryptic Tweet that suggests he might be retiring. And they report that Dolph Ziggler "is not cleared to wrestle" based on a kayfabe article on WWE's website. Nobody gets worked easier than a "smart" wrestling fan.

Mr_Nobody
June 17th, 2013, 6:34 PM
I believe Mark Henry will come out, announce his retirement, and then Bray Wyatt and the Family come out and decimate him. It gives Mark Henry even more time off (which he has apparently requested in the past). Plus it gives The Family a big debut, and Mark Henry can come back in a few weeks (Summer Slam) to take on Bray Wyatt.

G-Fresh
June 17th, 2013, 6:41 PM
Mizark has came a long way. He's earned our respect and also the right to retire and live the good life.

Tainted Eclipse
June 17th, 2013, 6:43 PM
I just want a big Cena/Henry match before it's all over, is that too much to ask?

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 6:44 PM
I just want a big Cena/Henry match before it's all over, is that too much to ask?
Yes....yes it is.

G-Fresh
June 17th, 2013, 6:44 PM

I'd like to see him get a run with the WWE Championship before he calls it quits.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 6:47 PM
OOOOO wyatt family debut would be yummy for tonight.

Rip
June 17th, 2013, 6:47 PM
I believe Mark Henry will come out, announce his retirement, and then Bray Wyatt and the Family come out and decimate him. It gives Mark Henry even more time off (which he has apparently requested in the past). Plus it gives The Family a big debut, and Mark Henry can come back in a few weeks (Summer Slam) to take on Bray Wyatt.

I said in the PPV thread, for me it'll be Ryback, sets up a nice Summer feud between the two with big Mark getting a strong face run before he retires.

chatty
June 17th, 2013, 6:52 PM
I wouldn't count out a Wyatt Family attack on Cena yet. They like having new monsters to decimate but they have also been smart with the upcoming talents lately (except Bo). I wouldn't mind too much either cause Bray has lackeys who can take the loss for him.

Bryan/Cena makes more sense for SS imo, he still needs to fully break from Kane and I'm expecting a feud with Orton before Cena happens.

I'd like for Punk to still be a heel and slowly turn him if that is the plan. They can have him refuse cheating opportunities that Heyan puts his way and build discontent with him and Axel leading to whenever brock next decides to show up.

I got no idea what the plan is with Vince and HHH but you would think its leading somewhere. Vince is acting all heelish again and I can see some form of old school Vince deviousness coming back into play.

MMH
June 17th, 2013, 7:00 PM
Henry retires and becomes a commentator.

Im happy with that.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 7:01 PM
fuck you

Peter Griffin
June 17th, 2013, 7:03 PM
Little over two years ago people were begging for him to retire, how times change eh?

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 7:20 PM
Wyatt Family debuts and interrupts every segment destroying everyone.

Wonder if they'll be the ones to interrupt Mark Henry's "retirement" ceremony?

Edit: Looks like someone had the same thought I did.

StoneColdWWE316
June 17th, 2013, 7:29 PM
I hope Mark is not done just yet. I was hoping he would Feud with Cena after Wrestlemania which would have been awesome.

virms
June 17th, 2013, 7:30 PM
http://www.heymanhustle.com/images/brvdw1.jpg

:headbang:

G-Fresh
June 17th, 2013, 7:36 PM
Racist

virms
June 17th, 2013, 7:45 PM
We The People, nigga

G-Fresh
June 17th, 2013, 7:51 PM
You can't say "nigga" anymore. I've been informed that people were complaining about it.

So knock the shit off or I'll be a pussy bitch and report you.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 7:55 PM
That's now 2 words involving double g's that are no-no's around here. What's next, 'egg'? 'Swagger'? I will not let THE MAN hold me down.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 7:56 PM
LOOK OUT GUYS, HERE COMES JACK SWA**ER

thanks, OnemangangBama.

virms
June 17th, 2013, 7:57 PM
:sni**er:

G-Fresh
June 17th, 2013, 7:58 PM
Poor Dolph Zi**ler.

virms
June 17th, 2013, 7:59 PM
You can't say "nigga" anymore. I've been informed that people were complaining about it.

So knock the shit off or I'll be a pussy bitch and report you.

I will cut off your roofies, honkey.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 8:02 PM
Damn...still got the stupid bucket. But at last RR has that sweet shit eating grin.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 8:04 PM
Well it seems like the first part of the double turn is working from the boos that crowd is starting to give Del Rio.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:05 PM
where the fuck is the car!? :grumpy:

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 8:05 PM
my stream sucks.. the sound is kinda gay is del rio being booed

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 8:06 PM
Yeah, he's getting heat and "We Want Ziggler" chants. More and more heat as the promo is going on.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 8:07 PM
Yeah, he's also starting to turn on the crowd too. Del Rio is blaming the crowd for not showing him....wait for it, respect. Also, give it time for the car to come back.

JT4104
my stream sucks.. the sound is kinda gay is del rio being booedADR is doing a decent job and getting solid heat I would say.

EDIT: Best ADR promo in a extremely long time.

DaSaintFan
Heck, I'm gonna agree with Del Rio on this one so far.. He's not actually saying anything wrong in this promo so far.... (well, up until this part about U-S-A chants.. as I recall weren't the crowds doing "Si! Si!" chants?)

Peter Griffin
June 17th, 2013, 8:08 PM
I forgot that Ziggler won the title by attacking a injured Del Rio, fair enough justification I guess.

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 8:09 PM
cheers folks.. looks like i need to find a new stream with better sound.. unless my speakers are going

Ringo
yes of course. saying America is full of pigs and cowards certainly helps :D

I love you again ADR!

Ryse
Someone is pissed that Del Rio is stealing his respect shtick it seems.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:10 PM
:hyper: PUNK.

The Law
Great pop for Punk there. Crowd is pretty hot so far.

JT4104
those chops are nice....I figure Punk wants to get back watching the stanley cup finals

TooCool
June 17th, 2013, 8:11 PM
Can't wait until Punk shaves that playoff beard.

DaSaintFan
what's up with Punk's "sideburns"/beard.. i understand changing the look... and here's one for you. And here's a bizzaro world for you: One of the few times in recent history where Heyman shows up and he doesn't get boo'd?

There we go.. now Heyman gets some boos.

lotjx
I am shocked Punk is even here considering the game is on right fucking now!

Kimura Kid
After the hawks win the cup the facial hair will go. It's Chicago's playoff beard.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 8:12 PM
Punk just cant be heel...short of shooting someone in the middle of the ring I guess.

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 8:14 PM
Characters with motivations. It's the hot new thing in WWE right now.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 8:14 PM
Punk just cant be heel...short of shooting someone in the middle of the ring I guess.
Yeah, it'd take a bag of kittens and a hammer at this point.

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 8:16 PM
sweet.. dragon vs. viper!!

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 8:16 PM
On the other hand, I am beyond tired of "Guy A comes out and talks, gets interrupted by Guy B, and then GM comes out and makes a match" starting the show. WWE has been structuring their show the exact same way since 1997. It's time to give something new a try.

Simmo Fortyone
June 17th, 2013, 8:18 PM
A guess: Cena v Henry, Title v Career at MITB?

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:19 PM
I thought a playoff beard involved not shaving at all. Punk has clearly been shaving a bit there, going for the hugh jackman look.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:21 PM
Ooooh. You gonna take that Paul?

Definitely looks like Punk/Axel leading to Punk/Brock at Summerslam then I'd say.

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2013, 8:21 PM
that was easy. lol

Not sure Hero, some do trim.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:22 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Kimura Kid
CHRISTIAN IS BACK!!!

Ryse
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :panic: Christian is back!

Hero!
CHRISTIAN~!!!!JNHGKD RJHFAG UYG!!!

Peter Griffin
CHRISTIAN :panic:

Dream-Evil
Woooooooooo!

DaSaintFan
yes, yes.. can I say vickie is my heroine tonight? She's taken all the boos from the crowd... made Punk vs. ADR, Bryan vs. Orton, and the return of Christian!!!

The Law
Apparently creative finally found something for him. Jesus, has he really been out for a year?

TooCool
June 17th, 2013, 8:23 PM
Finally! Christian is back after being healthy for months.

Is it just me or is Vickie trying to be a face? She's not giving people time to boo her and all her decisions seem "right" for the fans to cheer.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 8:23 PM
Finally................bout damn time.

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 8:24 PM
CHRISTIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ringo
Ridiculous it's taken until now considering he's been healthy for a while now and they've been crying out for a popular established face to make the less experienced heels look good and put people over. Welcome back, Captain. Lots of feuds I'd like to see.

DaSaintFan
Is it just me or is Vickie trying to be a face? She's not giving people time to boo her and all her decisions seem "right" for the fans to cheer.

To be fair, she's been "pro-face" in a LOT of her decisions in recent history (ever since Maddox became her "assistant"... but the crowd always boos her "excuse me"

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 8:26 PM
Happy Christian won, but unfortunate that it was at Wade's expense. I wish Wade won some matches.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:27 PM
Sorry Wade but it's all about Captain Chariiiiiiiisma right now.

Ryse
2 out of 3 falls, 2 out of 3 falls please don't let me down WWE Universe.

Hero!
everyone vote 2/3 falls, kthx.

just think about it...2/3 falls = MORE BRYAN TIME

Tainted Eclipse
wow, 2/3 falls seems a forgone conclusion in a fan poll if its not manipulated. off to a heck of a start tonight.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 8:28 PM
give me 20 mins and 2 out of 3 falls and this show gets a second straight 10 from me.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:28 PM
plz debut soon bray wyatt.

DDT
June 17th, 2013, 8:29 PM
Does anyone else get chills when Bray growls out, "run"?

Judas Iscariot
June 17th, 2013, 8:29 PM
Oh boy I hope it's no countout!

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:30 PM
Dunno I imagine people see no DQ and think OOH EXTREME and then it ends in a count out after one chair shot. 2/3 falls would be better but I get the impression it's not as exciting to most people.

Judas Iscariot
June 17th, 2013, 8:30 PM
Does anyone else get chills when Bray growls out, "run"?

The way Wyatt delivers the, "I am the eater of worlds" line is actually scary. And what is he wearing? It's like he's wearing some plastic coverall so he doesn't get his clothes dirty as he cuts up a body.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:31 PM
Christian talking about winning MITB and challenging for the WHC on the APP right now.

Says he's still got "ONE MORE MATCH" lol

DaSaintFan
okay, i'm a bit confused is Wyatt going to be coming to WWE solo, or is he coming with a three-man family?

The reason I ask, if it' s a family thing... what's with the emphasis on the 3 man heel units? Shield/ 3MB/ Wyatts . (And the only face 3-man unit has been Hell-No + Superstar of the week?)

It's like he's wearing some plastic coverall so he doesn't get his clothes dirty as he cuts up a body.

I was getting a "southern serial killer/Dexter" vibe with the apron...

Hero!
The way Wyatt delivers the, "I am the eater of worlds" line is actually scary. And what is he wearing? It's like he's wearing some plastic coverall so he doesn't get his clothes dirty as he cuts up a body.

Yupp, he even rocks that out to the ring. Gives him a very Ed Gein vibe.

I love it.

JT4104
My only question is how is Punk focusing on his match with them early in the 1st period of game 3?

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 8:32 PM
so keep christian face...... or turn him

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:32 PM
Yeah he's worn the butcher's apron on NXT.

Guessing it'll be at least 2 weeks until he debuts as I think they will add a NEXT WEEK to the vignette a week in advance. That would be fine but hopefully it'll be an impromptu debut interrupting/attacking someone rather than "after the break bray wyatt debuts against zack ryder".

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:33 PM
okay, i'm a bit confused is Wyatt going to be coming to WWE solo, or is he coming with a three-man family?

The reason I ask, if it' s a family thing... what's with the emphasis on the 3 man heel units? Shield/ 3MB/ Wyatts . (And the only face 3-man unit has been Hell-No + Superstar of the week?)

Given the way they've had him coming out at house shows, it's gonna be the family unit. 3-man teams rock. STABLES ROCK. MOAR STABLES.

Don't forget that the guy who's in charge now has been in: DX, The corporation, The Mcmahon-Helmsely regime, Two-man power trip, and Evolution. He loves him some stables.

JT4104
Sheamus is a nice cool down from the opening segments....

Ringo

I was getting a "southern serial killer/Dexter" vibe with the apron...

I very much doubt they will be competing as a trio very often. It's Bray and his back up/crazy followers. Or Bray and a tag team. Like Raven and his flock. But less of them.

Kimura Kid
Wyatt will have the family with him. Not sure if the familys role will be as prominent in WWE.

TooCool
To be fair, she's been "pro-face" in a LOT of her decisions in recent history (ever since Maddox became her "assistant"... but the crowd always boos her "excuse me"

Oh thanks. Actually this is the first RAW I've bothered to tune in to in months. It just got so boring and not worth my time. But I wanted to see the fallout from Payback. So far so good.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:34 PM
Given the way they've had him coming out at house shows, it's gonna be the family unit. 3-man teams rock. STABLES ROCK. MOAR STABLES.

Don't forget that the guy who's in charge now has been in: DX, The corporation, The Mcmahon-Helmsely regime, Two-man power trip, and Evolution. He loves him some stables.

Seriously? Who have they been wrestling on house shows?

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 8:34 PM
Team Rhodes Scholars back together... again! (Hope they're not getting fed to Sheamus as has been done before)

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 8:35 PM
ifg it was just him he'd be going im coming..

but they say

where coming

Ringo
Now this I hate, ASSuming Sheamus just wins. and celebrates like a dork.

DaSaintFan
Wyatt will have the family with him. Not sure if the familys role will be as prominent in WWE.

I was hoping they do go with a three-man team... but I just couldn't tell.. I LIKE stable fights.. They just seem more "real" to me. Friends standing with friends, family with family.

Hero!
Seriously? Who have they been wrestling on house shows?

No clue, I think Ryder?

The family just come out to the ring with him. Looking for a clip.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 8:37 PM
fuck yea......huge win Sandow.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:38 PM
No clue, I think Ryder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of6vsCECXZE

youtube is fucked for me but Ryder AND?

Or Bray in singles? :squint:

YUS. Fuck off Sheamus.

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 8:38 PM
Good. Fuck Sheamus. And then the asshole Brogue Kicks Cody after the match. Someone should beat that guy's ass.

Tainted Eclipse
June 17th, 2013, 8:39 PM
hahaha, sheamus is comically dickish for a face.

DaSaintFan
So sandow just left his "Best Friend" out to dry?

TooCool
Sandow and Rhodes looked extremely weak in that win. And they had a 2 on 1 advantage! Ugh.

Ryse
In NXT The Wyatt Family doesn't wrestle as a three man team. It's Bray Wyatt as a singles competitor and Luke Harper and Eric Rowan as a brawling tag team. I think that will stay the same on the main roster.

Hero!
youtube is fucked for me but Ryder AND?

Or Bray in singles? :squint:

YUS. Fuck off Sheamus.

Singles, with Harper and Rowan just coming out for the entrance. MASK and all.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:40 PM
In NXT The Wyatt Family doesn't wrestle as a three man team. It's Bray Wyatt as a singles competitor and Luke Harper and Eric Rowan as a brawling tag team. I think that will stay the same on the main roster.

That's fine, they're still a stable.

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 8:41 PM

Figured they didn't want to take any three-man heat off the Shield, who are still over as heels ... so I was guessing as much.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:41 PM

Right, exactly. So they haven't been wrestling as a 3 man team...

Obviously all three are being called up, otherwise why would Rowan & Harper feature prominently in the vignettes?

But I'm saying that Wyatt is the main act here and the others are merely his followers (although both look cool/do a good job in their roles). It's not like they are equals like The Shield and will be wrestling as a trio.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 8:43 PM
I would be excited for RVD, but I've seen him in TNA, and near the end he just didn't give a fuck. Hope he steps it up when he gets back in WWE.

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:44 PM
Right, exactly. So they haven't been wrestling as a 3 man team...

Obviously all three are being called up, otherwise why would Rowan & Harper feature prominently in the vignettes?

But I'm saying that Wyatt is the main act here and the others are merely his followers (although both look cool/do a good job in their roles). It's not like they are equals like The Shield and will be wrestling as a trio.

Ah, I thought we were talking about whether or not the whole family would come up or just Bray.

No reason why they can't function as a trio if need be, with Harper and Rowan protecting Wyatt and taking all the big moves and shit as he sits in the corner, never tagging in.

Yeahhh...:D

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 8:45 PM
Wow, Triple H is really breaking the 4th wall here. Pointing out Christian has been medically cleared for a long time? Asking what Vicki's main event plan was if Punk didn't confront Del Rio? No one is supposed to be able to point that out.

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 8:46 PM
I would be excited for RVD, but I've seen him in TNA, and near the end he just didn't give a fuck. Hope he steps it up when he gets back in WWE.

at least I'm not the only one who feels this way.. Maybe he's back in his groove, we'll see..

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 8:46 PM
Wow, Triple H is really breaking the 4th wall here. Pointing out Christian has been medically cleared for a long time? Asking what Vicki's main event plan was if Punk didn't confront Del Rio? No one is supposed to be able to point that out.

Vicki makes the crowd happy and this is the time they choose to have her called into question? I'm not getting the storyline/logic behind this one..

StoneColdChris
June 17th, 2013, 8:47 PM
Anyone think Brock returns to F5 Punk tonight?

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:49 PM
TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS VOTE FOR IT LADS NOWWWWWWWW

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 8:51 PM
at least I'm not the only one who feels this way.. Maybe he's back in his groove, we'll see..

RVD openly admits that he hated TNA at the end there. They signed him to a stupid contract, which left them with nothing for him to do, killing all the greatness of how he started in TNA.

TooCool
June 17th, 2013, 8:52 PM
TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS VOTE FOR IT LADS NOWWWWWWWW

WWE App never works when you need it to. Ugh.

mr sabu
but i wanna vote for it being a dance off

JT4104
Anyone think Brock returns to F5 Punk tonight?that would be awfully quick for the turn. They got plenty of time to let it marinate. I see Heyman coming out and "accidentally" costing Punk the match tonight.

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 8:55 PM
So if they're admitting that Kane, DB, and Orton are going after the World Heavyweight Title... They should set up one more six-man match against the Shield, and if HellRKNo gets the win, the man who gets the pin gets a title shot?

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 8:57 PM
just as I predicted. WWE universe, you are idiots.

JT4104
you stupid bastards....I hate you all.

DaSaintFan
okay, the WWE Universe is full of dips---s!

Tainted Eclipse
i agree with daniel bryans face

The Law
So I guess this goes to a Double Count Out? Seems too soon for these guys to have a definitive finish. Also possible that Shield interferes and Vicki restarts the match as a six man with Kane.

TooCool
June 17th, 2013, 9:00 PM
just as I predicted. WWE universe, you are idiots.

Yep. It's always been like that. So sad. =[

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 9:01 PM
i see orton going for the punt and daniel turning it into the no lock

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 9:02 PM
how do you get it right last week with Bryan/Rollins and then shit the bed tonight.....damn kids.

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:04 PM
Does anyone else worry about the head bumps that Bryan takes? I feel like he's impersonating Chris Benoit in the wrong way.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:05 PM
Enjoyed Orton twisting the kendo stick into Bryan's side.

Tainted Eclipse
June 17th, 2013, 9:05 PM
pretty not good match here. were they expecting 2/3 falls and planning accordingly?

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2013, 9:11 PM
Does anyone else worry about the head bumps that Bryan takes? I feel like he's impersonating Chris Benoit in the wrong way.

Yes, Rollins too. they both push the limit....along with Ziggler

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 9:11 PM
disagree Eclipse.. this has been a great slow methodical match... major disappointment in how they called this an ending

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:12 PM
Getting tired of these endings...

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:12 PM
Smart finish there. No definitive winner, but it further feeds Bryan's inferiority complex.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 9:13 PM
ummmm...fully expected Orton to take him out right there. More slow marinating I see. I kinda dig it

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 9:14 PM
so there newest storyline is all the top stars get concusions

TimeSplitter
June 17th, 2013, 9:14 PM
Any chance this ending has to do with Yahoo's coverage of how WWE has been handling concussions?

Zacharie
June 17th, 2013, 9:16 PM
I figured Daniel would at least snap and fuck Randy up after the decision.

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 9:17 PM
I would have preferred to see Daniel try to be the scrappy underdog, ignore the officials get back in the ring and get small packaged or something... but I'm guessing they're going to continue a slow burn (my concern is they're going Daniel as heel when this plays out, despite being the most OVER wrestler in the company).

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 9:18 PM
oh tough it out you damn kids.....it's only words. We said a lot worse to each other in my young days compared to you kids.

badguythomas
June 17th, 2013, 9:19 PM
I think there was more to it then this. I have a feeling that there was a real injury, The announcers were just playing it off as a head injury. It looked to me like he was holding his arm. Wrist injury it seemed.

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:20 PM
I bet you think strippers like you too.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 9:21 PM
I dunno...Kaitlyn still has a job so how did she lose everything?

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:23 PM
oh shit

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 9:23 PM
Stephanie?!?!?!?

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 9:24 PM
Holy Crap....AJ is small. Never seen Steph tower over a diva like that.

Ryse
Don't blame AJ, Steph, go blame the writers.

DaSaintFan
LOL.. Stephanie complaining about "manipulation"? Pot, kettle, black..

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:26 PM
Gimme Trips vs BIG E

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:26 PM
Seriously, AJ looks like a child next to Stephanie. Wiki lists Steph at 5'9. So that makes AJ around 5'3?

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 9:27 PM
we want puppy's chant

JT4104
who is in the blue dress?

EDIT: Ha, Steph just beasted all of them.

TooCool
Divas finally have a storyline!! This is awesome.

Tainted Eclipse
"you won that title in a fair contest, but since my father owns this company i can have you fired arbitrarily"

stephanie is the face here right??

Beer-Belly
Wow, what a cunt.

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:28 PM
Stephanie and Vince are both in the midst of heel turns. At least it appears that way. I'd love to have Stephanie bring in a new Diva as the chosen one.

Zacharie
June 17th, 2013, 9:28 PM
haha stephanie for womens division GM

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:29 PM
Wow, what a cunt.

crikey

Ryse
Stephanie and Vince are both in the midst of heel turns. At least it appears that way. I'd love to have Stephanie bring in a new Diva as the chosen one.
Maybe Paige?????? One could hope.

DaSaintFan
"you won that title in a fair contest, but since my father owns this company i can have you fired arbitrarily"

stephanie is the face here right??

Shades of gray... shades of gray. (especially after bad mouthing the other divas at the same time with the "don't interrupt me" bit? Even Vince RARELY used that to get any quick heat, particularly against the #1 contender on any particular part of a roster. If it was an undercarder, then he would use it).

KHARMA!! Please bring back Kharma!!

Bill Casey
June 17th, 2013, 9:30 PM
I think there was more to it then this. I have a feeling that there was a real injury, The announcers were just playing it off as a head injury. It looked to me like he was holding his arm. Wrist injury it seemed.

Something felt off about the whole thing...

TooCool
who is in the blue dress?

EDIT: Ha, Steph just beasted all of them.

Cameron.

Hero!
Uhhh...US Title match again? Please don't lose it, Dean!

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 9:32 PM
Also, Kaitlyn's tits totally almost popped out. So close...

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 9:33 PM
Maybe Paige?????? One could hope.
That would be a great choice actually...gives the Divas 2 solid heels with her and AJ. Then you get Kaitlyn, hopefully Naddy Neidhart and I dunno there as to be a few other divas who can step up. Naomi seems decent in the ring.

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:35 PM
I can't believe we're only halfway through this show. On one hand, it's nice to have more wrestling. On the other hand, these shows are exhausting to watch.

Ryse
Well either that or Paige could be brought in by Steph after the other divas fail to get the belt off AJ.

Hero!
"possible nerve damage" no no no no no noooooooo

mr sabu
beth

Beer-Belly
June 17th, 2013, 9:36 PM
Fuck, I hope that nerve damage shit isn't for real. They certainly aren't presenting it like a storyline right now.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 9:37 PM
Shield do what they do. #DealWithIt

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 9:38 PM
Big mawk in the sexy suit

but seriously, this shit with bryan better be a big fucking work

The Law
My hope: Henry asks for John Cena to come out during his retirement speech and then lays him out.

Ringo
MARK. PTP! Darren in tears.

What the fucking no

I can only hope both this and DB's injury are works or I'll be really upset...

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:40 PM
Cena/Henry has to be the plan, surely. With DB winning the WWE MITB and challenging at Slam perhaps. Would be rather good.

Rumoured Brothers Of Destruction/Shield could take place. Kane being laid out and no one left to help him... APART FROM...

Peter Griffin
June 17th, 2013, 9:41 PM
Pointing out Christian has been medically cleared for a long time? .

If the month and a half he said is accurate, and I dont see why he would make it up, then thats not really as long as people have been acting (as if hes been cleared for months) , you have to consider he has been out for a long long time, and last time he came back he got re inured quick, better not to rush these things wouldnt you say?

virms
It will be sad to lose Henry after he has become such an amazing beast.

I hope DB is a work but then again, if it is, WWE sure is doing a shit ton of angles with medical injuries. Way more than they should.

mr sabu
here mizzark

http://www.singleblackmale.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Family_man.jpg

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 9:43 PM
RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

JT4104
Vince...lol. That was great

Ringo
loved it.

Kneeneighbor
LoL Id let Vickie spank me.

StoneColdChris
I really hope this Bryan thing is a work. It better be!

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 9:44 PM
God Damnit Sky! Quit cutting off my Bray Wyatt promos!!!

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 9:45 PM
okay, now Vince is okay with the Shield? I guess confusion is a good thing, as they've got us guessing where they're going..

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:45 PM
yeah that's the second time already. Hate these ad breaks not being synced anymore. Wankers.

virms
June 17th, 2013, 9:46 PM
Ryse get on skype you fool

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 9:49 PM
My current favorite "character" of the show! Zebbie! and this is it!!. Cesaro!!!

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 9:49 PM
Yes! Zeb and Cesaro!

VOZZY
June 17th, 2013, 9:50 PM
If only they made it a 2 out of 3 falls match fuck you WWE universe now we have to see Cena bury more talent

Ringo
Hell yeah. Well if this doesn't work can't say they haven't tried I guess.

REGAL SIGHTING YUS.

20 minutes pleaseabjnkasdmald :(

JT4104
well he got a mouthpiece...that is a positive. Hey Regal...come on wwe, give these 2 15 mins

TooCool
Regal?! YES!

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 9:51 PM
oh crap... Regal is back in the ring!! This show is ALL WIN now! :)

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 9:51 PM
We'd like to wish Jack Swagger the best in his future endeavors. Hopefully this will be what Antonio needs to get to the next level.

Peter Griffin
June 17th, 2013, 9:52 PM
If only they made it a 2 out of 3 falls match fuck you WWE universe now we have to see Cena bury more talent

What?

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 9:53 PM
10 for regal and the shield loving vince

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:53 PM
match of the night.

ahaha, superb.

Kneeneighbor
June 17th, 2013, 9:54 PM
Cole was terrible in that match. I do however like where they are going with Cesaro.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 9:55 PM
So they are basically giving Antonio his old gimmick back after they gave it to Swagger and he fucked it up. Good to know.

Tainted Eclipse
CESARO/REGAL out of nowhere. with 15 minutes obviously it could have been earth shattering, but just the fact it happened was lovely.

Hero!
Almost saw a bit of Willy's willy on that neutralizer!

Still great to see big regal on RAW. Really fun night so far and we still got Cena, Henry, possibly some RYBACK, and Punk/ADR to go. PHEW.

mr sabu
June 17th, 2013, 9:56 PM
don't tread on me

Zacharie
June 17th, 2013, 9:56 PM
I can't wait to hear more about Antonio Cesaro's amerika.

DDT
June 17th, 2013, 9:58 PM
It's hard to take the opinion of someone who didn't know Puerto Rico was a U.S. territory seriously.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 9:58 PM
Cesaro and Sin Cara makes sense, they would probably have good matches and they are about the same level.

...but it would bomb right now and you would be able to hear a pin drop during their segments.

Aren't many other foreign faces around right now (even Santino is inactive) but since this is more about Zeb's hypocrisy, racism and specific values - anyone Zeb doesn't consider a worthy American would work. Christian, as a Canadian, perhaps... R-Truth, being black, too much. Maybe he'll just squash people until Rey is back. :dunno:

Christian/Cesaro matches would be beyond wonderful though.

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 9:59 PM
Would Kofi count for Zeb's hatred? That could be a babyface for Cesaro to destroy once he gets back.

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 10:00 PM
sin cara - mexico, Kofi - Ghana, Sheamus - Ireland, Christian/Jericho - Canada Those would be your big 5 at the moment for international faces I think. Santino would count I guess , even though he's not around as much.

Ringo
June 17th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Kofi works because he is an immigrant who is dark skinned, dances, says things like BOOM and came to America from the poorest continent in the world rather than one of the richest countries where everyone is a millionaire.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 10:01 PM
come on John....sell last nights beating a little bit.

JT4104
June 17th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Really John? Edge had zero trouble taking the belt away from you.

Dream-Evil
June 17th, 2013, 10:05 PM
YESSSSSS GET HIM MARK

Ryse
June 17th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Yes, yes stay John. Stay for this "retirement announcement."

DaSaintFan
June 17th, 2013, 10:07 PM
if this is a work, give Mark some serious acting chops credit... cause everyone is buying it

Tainted Eclipse
June 17th, 2013, 10:09 PM
ONE MORE MATCH

The Law
June 17th, 2013, 10:11 PM
JBL: "That's the only championship Mark Henry hasn't won."

Except for the Intercontinental Championship, United States Championship, or the Tag Team Championship. And those are just the active ones. The only titles he won were the World Heavyweight, ECW, and European.

Dream-Evil
June 17th, 2013, 10:12 PM
BAHAAH "Not Mae Young, dummy.."

DaSaintFan
major humbs up to mark for responding to that Mae Young reference.

JT4104
:heart: Big Mark.....that's what he do.

Dream-Evil
AMAZING HAHAHAHAH YES

Zacharie
June 17th, 2013, 10:13 PM
oh shit he got a lot left in the tank

DaSaintFan
Bravo!! That was very well done.. very well done..

Tainted Eclipse
YES YES YESDJKF!!WJKHDKJD

BIG MARK! Best promo in the business on top of everything. WHAT A MAN.

Bill Casey
That was beautiful...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TooCool
Man! I marked out for that World's Strongest Slam! Way to go Mark!

Hero!
June 17th, 2013, 10:14 PM
LISTEN TO THE FUCKING CROWD, THIS IS MENTAL

Dream-Evil
Throws belt "That'll be mine soon."

The Law
Wait, but it was reported as fact a few hours ago that Henry was retiring.

Like I always say, there's no one easier to work than a "smart" wrestling fan.

Excellent execution there.

Fanny Batter
Bjg Mark hahaha brilliant.

JT4104
Fuck yea Big Mark.....what a great night.

Hero!
I GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK

YES WHAT A MAN