PDA

View Full Version : WWE SummerSlam 8/18/13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

StoneColdChris
June 12th, 2013, 2:43 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130812_light_summerslam_tripleh_C-homepage.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130731_RioChristian_summerslam_HOMEPAGE.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/07/20130722_Light_SS_Match_PunkBrock_HOMEPAGE.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130815_summerslam_LIGHT_kanewyatt_C-homepage2.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130805_summerslam_Rhodes_Sandow_HOMEPAGE.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130807_LIGHT_SS_mixedtag_C.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130812_light_summerslam_brie-natalya_C-homepage.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/08/20130812_summerslam_KickOff_Ambrose_RVD_HOMEPAGE_S unday.jpg

The following matches have been rumored for the WWE Summerslam PPV…

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Kane and The Undertaker for Summerslam. If Undertaker cannot do the match, the backup plan is Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Reigns and Rollins.

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title

Big E. Langston vs. either Big Show or Mark Henry

Rey Mysterio vs. Dean Ambrose

Other potential feuds for the summer, but not specifically for Summerslam, are rumored to be Randy Orton vs. Ryback and Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger.

Credit: wrestlingobserver.com

Zacharie
June 13th, 2013, 4:10 AM
I can't wait to see how they do this Cena/Bryan feud.

As for the title change, I think I'd rather see Bryan win Rumble and Mania, but I don't have a problem with SSlam.

Rest of the rumored card looks pretty good too. Hopefully Rey is healthy during that time frame.

OD50
June 13th, 2013, 4:15 AM
Wouldn't mind Sin Cara/ADR vs. Swagger/Cesaro.

G-Fresh
June 13th, 2013, 1:57 PM
I'd rather Taker not wrestle at SummerSlam if he's gonna do the job.

FaSho34
June 13th, 2013, 2:02 PM
I'd rather Taker not wrestle at SummerSlam if he's gonna do the job.

I am inclined to agree considering the Shield already have a win over the Brothers of Destruction.

I would rather Bryan/Cena be held off, but there is no way they will go with that at WM when Taker/Cena could make them tons.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 2:20 PM
I thought Bryan/Cena was rumored for Money in the Bank?

StoneColdChris
June 13th, 2013, 2:35 PM
Probably the rematch

StoneColdWWE316
June 13th, 2013, 2:38 PM
I think the Cena/Bryan Feud will begin going into MITB next month and continue at Summerslam. Question is does Daniel win the Title at MITB or in August?

I hope the Taker/Kane vs Shield Match happens too.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 2:41 PM
I would be surprised if there is an actual feud between Bryan and Cena. The only real way for that to work is if Bryan goes heel, which most have stated that he certainly won't.

StoneColdChris
June 13th, 2013, 2:46 PM
I would be surprised if there is an actual feud between Bryan and Cena. The only real way for that to work is if Bryan goes heel, which most have stated that he certainly won't.

Not saying it would happen, but if Bryan somehow beat Cena for the belt, Cena would have his rematch.

I agree with you though, I don't know long a real feud would last if both men stayed face.

StoneColdWWE316
June 13th, 2013, 3:20 PM
Its in the plans though for them to Feud so we will see how it plays out I guess.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 3:21 PM
Where does it say that?

Morrison
June 13th, 2013, 3:25 PM
he already told you. 'the plans.'

StoneColdWWE316
June 13th, 2013, 6:50 PM
Its all over every News Site just about. Morrison seriously stop being a douche.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 6:52 PM
I've read every Observer this month so far, and the only thing rumored is the one match, and he went out of his way to be dubious that even that might happen. So what news sites are you referring to?

StoneColdWWE316
June 13th, 2013, 6:53 PM
From the main page of Rajah,

WWE officials are planning for Daniel Bryan to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in the main event of this year's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. The match will be a babyface vs. babyface match. Current plans call for it to be a babyface vs. babyface match.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 6:56 PM
This seems to be what you're referring to:

"- Also discussed over the weekend, it’s possible we see two heels turns for Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho. As previously reported, Daniel Bryan is scheduled to feud with John Cena over the WWE Championship this summer."

I'm assuming that the second half of that was the main page reporter's own comment. Meaning it is less than useless.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 6:58 PM
From the main page of Rajah,

WWE officials are planning for Daniel Bryan to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in the main event of this year's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. The match will be a babyface vs. babyface match. Current plans call for it to be a babyface vs. babyface match.

One match is not a feud. The odds of them running a face vs. face feud like that outside of Wrestlemania are pretty much nil.

StoneColdWWE316
June 13th, 2013, 6:59 PM
Yes I know one Match is not a Feud. I was just adding to them possibly meeting at Summerslam should it happen next month.

Cewsh
June 13th, 2013, 7:01 PM
Yes I know one Match is not a Feud. I was just adding to them possibly meeting at Summerslam should it happen next month.

I'm not trying to badger you about this. You just said that that was "the plan" implying that there was some definitive indication of that.

StoneColdWWE316
June 13th, 2013, 8:43 PM
I didn't say anything about it being definitive. I am just reading what I have read the past couple weeks.

Matthew
June 13th, 2013, 9:18 PM
I am just reading what I have read the past couple weeks.yes

G-Fresh
June 13th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I read all of the stuff I read.

chatty
June 14th, 2013, 3:59 AM
They could just have Bryan play a tweener and have him go back to full face after the feud. He is one of the only guys in the company that could transition this and stay over.

especially against Cena who the crowd are split on. He can act heelish to keep it interesting and be over with the 18+ audience and have the kids cheer cena then after he loses the fed (most likely) he can then shake Cena's hand or maybes help him when he's attacked by someone who he's going in with next and just automatically fit straight back into the full on face mode.

I'm not a big fan of Face v Face feuds especially with a guy like Cena in the mix as it seriously hampers any interesting situations as they have to just play the old I respect you but im gonna beat you story which is so bland but with Bryan i think it could work just fine.

Andy
June 14th, 2013, 4:27 AM
I don't get why some people want things to be so formulaic and by the numbers. Daniel Bryan is more over than anyone has been in years. Put him up for the biggest prize in the game, see what happens. See how the two guys handle the dynamic, see how the crowd reacts, see how they book the match in such a unique circumstance. That is exciting to me.

Mills
June 14th, 2013, 12:20 PM
You can run a cena/Bryan face vs face match on a ppv like MITB, the MITB matches sell themselves and you get a fantastic title match on top of it, it'll sell

StoneColdWWE316
June 14th, 2013, 1:26 PM
yes

You know what I mean. Shut up

The Law
June 27th, 2013, 12:37 PM
This is shaping up to be a pretty phenomenal show. We can definitely count on Cena/Bryan and Punk/Lesnar. Taker and Kane vs. Shield could happen and would be pretty cool. Good shot we get the final Ziggler/Del Rio blow-off here. That's a pretty huge top four matches. After that, it's hard to predict. Big Show will be back. Orton will have a match. Jericho will have a match assuming his schedule allows it. Maybe they run Orton and Jericho? They seem to have taken a liking to face/face feuds recently. Anyway, this could be the best Summerslam in a long time.

Matthew
June 27th, 2013, 12:38 PM
rvd will surely have a match too

Fanny Batter
June 27th, 2013, 12:41 PM
If it's Cena vs. Bryan and Punk vs. Lesnar, they can have my money. Haven't bought a non-"Road to Wrestlemania" PPV since Cena vs. Punk at Summerslam 2011, but that would be good enough for me.

McBain
June 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I don't get why some people want things to be so formulaic and by the numbers. Daniel Bryan is more over than anyone has been in years. Put him up for the biggest prize in the game, see what happens. See how the two guys handle the dynamic, see how the crowd reacts, see how they book the match in such a unique circumstance. That is exciting to me.

:yes:

StoneColdChris
June 27th, 2013, 1:29 PM
If it's Cena vs. Bryan and Punk vs. Lesnar, they can have my money. Haven't bought a non-"Road to Wrestlemania" PPV since Cena vs. Punk at Summerslam 2011, but that would be good enough for me.

Agreed. With those two matches as the double main event, I'm sold on SummerSlam, regardless of the rest of the card.

The Law
June 27th, 2013, 1:53 PM
Hard to imagine that we're going to get anything else. They're giving Bryan a huge push right now, Cena's not going to lose the title to Henry, and there's really no other obvious challenger to Cena for Summerslam. And Punk and Lesnar is clearly set for Summerslam, because they're obviously not going to drag that out until Wrestlemania. Given the talent of the rest of the roster, the remaining matches will probably also be pretty good.

McBain
June 27th, 2013, 2:11 PM
Wonder who they'll have go over in Lesnar/Punk. Too tough to call.

Andy
June 27th, 2013, 2:52 PM
Lesnar via Heyman screwing Punk seems so obvious that it makes me think Heyman might screw Lesnar and we'll have a few months of face Lesnar.

Mills
June 27th, 2013, 2:57 PM
I'd love some face Lesnar, but theres no one really in his size that could challenge him and be believable Maybe Ryback, but the size dsoesnt cover his general lethargicness

Anaconda Sniper
June 27th, 2013, 3:42 PM
Mark Henry and Big E. And I wanna see Lesnar kill Sheamus right now. Have Sheamus cutting one of his cheesy ass promos and Lesnar just comes out and destroys him.

Ringo
June 27th, 2013, 3:51 PM
I'd like to see Brock and Big E next to each other.

chatty
June 27th, 2013, 4:51 PM
I wonder what they have planned for Mania with Brock. Don't think they'll drag the whole Punk thing out that long, don't think they'll do Cena again and it looks like Rock aint doing this one. I wonder if they are gonna do Lesnar v Taker which would free up to make Cena v Punk the headline bout. i'd be digging that especially as a unification.

If so then Lesnar should win so he looks like a beast. Punk can bounce back by winning WHC and Cena can either do a full year run or give it to Brian then win it back around Rumble time.

Kdestiny
June 27th, 2013, 4:51 PM
Mark Henry and Big E. And I wanna see Lesnar kill Sheamus right now. Have Sheamus cutting one of his cheesy ass promos and Lesnar just comes out and destroys him.

I'd like to see Heyman take Big E under his wing too. That'd be fierce.

Badger
June 27th, 2013, 5:30 PM
As long as Heyman doesn't approach him while he's eating.

Andy
June 27th, 2013, 5:33 PM
While I'm obviously all for the Bryan title challenge and hopefully the title win, I've found myself a little disappointed with the situation. I love Mark Henry so much but it seems like the only result here is a clean Cena win. So it looks like a feud for no more than four weeks in all likelihood which really is gutting.

There's a few scenarios where I could see Henry winning but you'd think for the majority of people Cena/Bryan is much more appealing than Henry/Bryan or Henry/Bryan/Cena.

What I would absolutely love is for Bryan to win the briefcase, then turn up on the ramp as the Cena/Henry match is reaching a climax. He doesn't look like be has any intention of cashing in, but it distracts Cena and Henry takes advantage to win the belt. Then you could have Cena saying Bryan doesn't want to face him, Bryan saying he'll face anyone and he'll do it at Summerslam and Henry saying he'll beat the shit out of anyone who comes near him. Then at Summerslam Bryan pins Cena after a WSS and diving headbutt combo.

One Man Gang
July 15th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Remember, RAW is a spoiler until Wednesday morning. So use spoiler tags until then.

The Law
July 15th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Yeah, this looks good:

Cena vs. Daniel Bryan. Should be an awesome match with a ton of heat. I foresee Bryan winning and Orton immediately cashing in and ending his reign, kicking off a three-way feud for the fall.

Punk vs. Lesnar looked awesome before that great segment tonight. This could be an absolute classic. Hope Lesnar goes over. No compelling reason for Punk to win.

I assume we'll get one last Del Rio/Ziggler match here, with Ziggler winning the belt.

Bray Wyatt vs. Kane. It's the Wyatt Family. Enough said.

Usos vs. Shield vs. Real Americans? I'd probably have Christian and Jericho form a team and join in for fun.

Cody vs. Sandow. Possibly with the briefcase on the line and Cody winning it.

It's going to be tough to fit everyone on the card here. They might just need to do a big tag match. Something like: Orton, Sheamus, Jericho, and RVD vs. Ryback, Axel, Fandango, and Ambrose.

Andy
July 16th, 2013, 8:19 AM

:panic::panic::panic:

Jacknife
July 16th, 2013, 1:26 PM
This is gonna be one hell of a SummerSlam.

Andy
July 16th, 2013, 1:34 PM
The more I think about the more I think a triple threat between ADR/Ziggler/E would be a great way to go.

Big E can claim Ziggler has been holding him back and he's beaten ADR more time than he has. Ziggler could pin ADR and we could have Big E and Ziggler feud for a few months after that.

Kimura Kid
July 16th, 2013, 6:33 PM
Just checked out the WWE/Doritos site and they have a bunch of stupid fucking shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7yLC74rZtc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi99S_KzKrU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ujjL8rH9stI

thesamuelcooke
July 16th, 2013, 6:46 PM
That shit's embarrassing. Who are those dicks?

Jacknife
July 16th, 2013, 7:10 PM
First guy is awesome

chatty
July 16th, 2013, 7:25 PM
I really hope those guys are high as kites to pull that sort of shit.

VHS
July 16th, 2013, 7:25 PM
Give Bryan the belt, shake things up, and create a giant stir within the masses!

Hero!
July 16th, 2013, 8:51 PM
Bryan wins the belt, Orton cashes in on him. Then you've got a ready-made three-way feud for the belt with Bryan getting the rub from two big dogs and we all get that Orton heel turn we've been dying for. Bryan can always win it back from Orton.

Punk/Lesnar should be SEXY as fuck. I'd love if Punk had some of his buds in his corner (colt/Compton, some Gracie's, Lars/Toby) to counter the dynamic of Heyman, Lesnar, and probably Axel.

Henry & The Usos vs The Shield with all the Shield's belts on the line? Why not?

Cody v Sandow is a for sure and it should be SICKKKK

more divas stuff. Wyatt's could do something with Kane/BOD/whoevs

The WHC scene is so chaotic and sexy and awesome that you KNOW there's a good match waiting there

IM FUCKING HYPED

lotjx
July 16th, 2013, 9:49 PM
Yeah, I am not seeing that much sexy at SummerSlam. The problem with Cena/Bryan is that if Orton does take the belt off of Bryan, what is Cena going to do? They are not going to turn Punk again and they are not going to give their number one star nothing to do while they build Bryan. The first bad Raw rating with Bryan being the star and it will go back to the Super Cena show. Knowing WWE, it will be the night when MNF comes back. I am loving Punk/Lesnar and I wish they had done that instead of Cena or HHH last year. I am cool with anything Shield does, but the shaky cam has to stop. Sandow/Cody could be good and I have no idea what they are going to do with ADR maybe Sheamus. Which is cool. More Y2J/RVD is good too.

I feel bad for Ziggler. He is in a no win situation with Big E. If he runs right through him, the feud is sorta of over. If he loses, he goes from being world champ to losing to the big dumb guy who is pussy whipped. I would have much had Ziggler/ADR at SummerSlam instead of Money in the Bank, so they can start the Ziggler/AJ feud in the fall where no one pays attention to anything.

Atty
July 16th, 2013, 9:54 PM
Orton cashing in at SummerSlam would be far too standard to be good.

lotjx
July 16th, 2013, 9:57 PM
Orton cashing in at SummerSlam would be far too standard to be good.

Agreed. It would be a rehash from two years ago with Punk. They should have him do it on Smackdown or Main Event or a house show to give a holy shit vibe maybe even before SummerSlam.

Atty
July 16th, 2013, 9:59 PM
He should do it around Survivor Series or later.

mth
July 17th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Bryan wins the belt, Orton cashes in on him. Then you've got a ready-made three-way feud for the belt with Bryan getting the rub from two big dogs and we all get that Orton heel turn we've been dying for. Bryan can always win it back from Orton.

Punk/Lesnar should be SEXY as fuck. I'd love if Punk had some of his buds in his corner (colt/Compton, some Gracie's, Lars/Toby) to counter the dynamic of Heyman, Lesnar, and probably Axel.

Henry & The Usos vs The Shield with all the Shield's belts on the line? Why not?

Cody v Sandow is a for sure and it should be SICKKKK

more divas stuff. Wyatt's could do something with Kane/BOD/whoevs

The WHC scene is so chaotic and sexy and awesome that you KNOW there's a good match waiting there

IM FUCKING HYPED

:yes: Right on, man. So many solid feuds and stuff going on right now. SummerSlam's looking like another stacked card.

With the whole 'Vince doesn't like Bryan" thing they're running on TV, I'm thinking maybe Orton's turn coincides with becoming Vince's guy, sort of turning corporate. Orton fits the mold that Bryan doesn't. So, Bryan wins the belt off Cena at SummerSlam and then a couple things could happen:
1. His big moment is cut short by a cashing in Orton, who takes the belt off him with a ninja RKO and the enthusiastic approval of big Vince.
or
2. The above is attempted...and Orton fails at the cash-in and Bryan taps him out and the crowd loses its shit even more than they already were.
Then you move into sort of a Stone Cold/McMahon-esque thing where Vince is trying to do everything to get the belt off the nufit champ Bryan and onto his corporate champ Orton.
As for what you do with Cena...:dunno: Give him some time off?

mr sabu
July 17th, 2013, 5:27 AM
i don't want there to be a winner between brock and punk at summer slam.. blow off feud at hell in the hell

i just want them to beat the fuck out of each other so badly it's a draw

thesamuelcooke
July 17th, 2013, 5:32 AM
I honestly think they'll have Lesnar maul Punk at Summerslam. Build him up to be unbeatable a la 2002. Have Punk pass out or something, he wont look weak, he can feud with ADR or Sandow for the belt through the fall. Makes Lesnar look immense though, which is what needs to be done if we are to take him seriously if he's facing Taker or Maivia at Mania 30.

McBain
July 17th, 2013, 5:40 AM
He may maul him, but I reckon they'll have a re-match or two, with Punk relentless in his efforts to get to Heyman. Should make some good TV.

Beer-Belly
July 17th, 2013, 5:48 AM
I can't remember who said it first, but I think it is likely that they'll do a finish that evokes Silva/Weidman. Brock's arrogance will lead to Punk taking advantage of him.

McBain
July 17th, 2013, 5:53 AM
May be, but I would save that for a rematch.

Slare
July 17th, 2013, 6:02 AM
Yeah, I am not seeing that much sexy at SummerSlam. The problem with Cena/Bryan is that if Orton does take the belt off of Bryan, what is Cena going to do? They are not going to turn Punk again and they are not going to give their number one star nothing to do while they build Bryan. The first bad Raw rating with Bryan being the star and it will go back to the Super Cena show. Knowing WWE, it will be the night when MNF comes back. I am loving Punk/Lesnar and I wish they had done that instead of Cena or HHH last year. I am cool with anything Shield does, but the shaky cam has to stop. Sandow/Cody could be good and I have no idea what they are going to do with ADR maybe Sheamus. Which is cool. More Y2J/RVD is good too.

I feel bad for Ziggler. He is in a no win situation with Big E. If he runs right through him, the feud is sorta of over. If he loses, he goes from being world champ to losing to the big dumb guy who is pussy whipped. I would have much had Ziggler/ADR at SummerSlam instead of Money in the Bank, so they can start the Ziggler/AJ feud in the fall where no one pays attention to anything.

Yeah, stop watching you miserable bastard.

Beer-Belly
July 17th, 2013, 6:07 AM
May be, but I would save that for a rematch.

I agree. It makes sense for Punk to lose the first match by being reckless and consumed by his emotions.

OD50
July 17th, 2013, 6:18 AM
I have been quite the negative Nancy about WWE for the past ten years or so, but I must say that I have enjoyed pretty much every Raw since WrestleMania along with Extreme Rules and Payback, didn't care very much for mania itself though. I definitely think things are mostly going in the right direction and I'm actually looking forward to SummerSlam.

StoneColdWWE316
July 18th, 2013, 1:42 AM
I think Summerslam is shaping up very well so far. Cena/Bryan and Punk/Lesnar will tear the house down. I have read RVD may challenge ADR for the WHC with Dolph taking on Big E as well and im fine with that. I am hoping if Taker can go he can team with Kane against The Wyatts.

Mills
July 18th, 2013, 1:59 AM
I could see Punk winning via surprise choke out. For example, Lesnar taunts the crowd while Punk is out. lesnar picks him up for an F5 but Punk reverses into a front guillotine choke and he chokes Lesnar out.

Andy
July 18th, 2013, 8:39 AM
It would be hugely stupid for a wrestler to choke out a former MMA champion. It's why that Mania spot with Trips was so stupid. Also it's against the rules unless they give the match a stip.

Beer-Belly
July 18th, 2013, 8:59 AM
Eh, Punk at least has a history of MMA training. I don't think it would be egregious.

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 9:35 AM
Yeah, stop watching you miserable bastard.

lmao!!

Also, (This isn't directed at you Slare)

Didn't I almost get lynched a few weeks back when I said they were moving Dolph away from the title picture?

Or do people still believe he's going for the WHC at Summer Slam?

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 9:44 AM
Summer Slam Prediction:

WWE Champion John Cena vs #1 contender Daniel Bryan

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs CM Punk

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus

Tag Team Champion(s) The Shield vs The Usos vs The Real Americans vs Tons of Funk

United States Champion Dean Ambrose vs Rob Van Dam

Bray Wyatt vs Kane

Divas Champion AJ Vs Kaitlyn

Dolph Ziggler vs Big E. Langston

Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes (MITB briefcase on the line)

Mortalis
July 18th, 2013, 9:48 AM
I can't see them doing Punk/Lesnar at Summerslam. I mean I know they need big matches for the 2nd biggest PPV of the year, but it'd be too soon in my opinion. Punk needs to chase Heyman and Lesnar. Go through Axel and possibly some other form of trouble Heyman cooks up.

MikeHunt
July 18th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Summer Slam Prediction:

WWE Champion John Cena vs #1 contender Daniel Bryan

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs CM Punk

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus

Tag Team Champion(s) The Shield vs The Usos vs The Real Americans vs Tons of Funk

United States Champion Dean Ambrose vs Rob Van Dam

Bray Wyatt vs Kane

Divas Champion AJ Vs Kaitlyn

Dolph Ziggler vs Big E. Langston

Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes (MITB briefcase on the line)

I would imagine the shield would be facing the usos and mark Henry. Maybe with all the titles on the line.

The Law
July 18th, 2013, 10:25 AM
The week after that he came down and was like "contrary to popular demand, I will NOT be singing a song tonight." I was so bummed.

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I would imagine the shield would be facing the usos and mark Henry. Maybe with all the titles on the line.

I think Henry will be taking a break. I imagine we won't see him on TV for a bit. I could be wrong tho.

MikeHunt
July 18th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Why?

Matthew
July 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
he just turned face, why would he leave again?

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Because he was going to take some time off after Extreme Rules but apparently back office wan't happy with his decision because of his current heat and thier plans to run with him against Cena at MITB.

He came back completed MITB and I assume he'll get the time off he wanted.

The Shields attack could be a good way out for a bit.

*Edit*

He turned face?

Bennedy
July 18th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Well, what do you think the Shield (who are heels) attacking him means?

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Ok so everyone shield attacks become faces? lmao

not even gonna argue this......

MikeHunt
July 18th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Henry doesn't have to become face, he just wants to get revenge.

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
And I responded to you???

MikeHunt
July 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I've edited, apologies!

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM
No worries.

Matthew
July 18th, 2013, 11:07 AM
SD! Spoilers

2. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. The Usos never started because Dean Ambrose ran in. Mark Henry made the save to a huge pop. Babyface turn. The Shield retreated back up the stands and the babyfaces held the ring.

it is most definitely a face turn

Beer-Belly
July 18th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I though he seemed like a face on Raw anyway. His speech wasn't very heelish.

Bennedy
July 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Ok so everyone shield attacks become faces? lmao

not even gonna argue this......

But the Shield only really attack faces. Even Big Show went face for a bit up until Wrestlemania.

And there is no arguement to be had. Unless you want to bring back up your utterly ridiculous idea that Daniel Bryan is only over because of a chant.

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Ok, I'll eat crow now.

Thought Henry was taking a break I was wrong.

Still don't consider a Shield attack a face turn....sure it was planting seeds. But the Real Face turn happened Tuesday night.

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 11:22 AM
But the Shield only really attack faces. Even Big Show went face for a bit up until Wrestlemania.

And there is no argument to be had. Unless you want to bring back up your utterly ridiculous idea that Daniel Bryan is only over because of a chant.

Yeah 3MB Weren't faces and neither was Show when he was attacked....I can't think of many others off the top of my head but I don't feel like Shield only attacks faces.

Sometimes things aren't black and white. they are grey. Such is the case for when Show was attacked. He didn't "Become a face" He simply was looking for redemption.

MikeHunt
July 18th, 2013, 11:27 AM
In theory should no heels wish to gain revenge on another heel for attacking them? Heel vs heel is hard to do but I feel both Henry and the shield are tredding in shades of grey territory ATM.

Matthew
July 18th, 2013, 11:28 AM
that will change

Kimura Kid
July 18th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Not at all Mike, They should. And I Agree Henry and Shield are both treading in shades of grey territory.

Jacknife
July 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Who are the Real Americans gonna face?

The Law
July 18th, 2013, 12:11 PM
No one.

Ringo
July 22nd, 2013, 4:58 PM
Trying to work out what the finish to the main will be.

Not sure I can see Bryan winning clean no matter what. Not here, not yet. I do have a feeling that Orton will be cashing in (and turning heel along with it) relatively soon. Could be here. Rather than having Bryan win only to drop it to a turning Orton and vow revenge I think I'd rather see Bryan just come up short (via DQ, perhaps a count out win where he can't lift Cena back into the ring) - then Orton takes advantage as DB looks on in disbelief.

Obviously I'm thinking that the most over face on the roster in years should ideally be winning the Rumble and taking the belt at Mania after a long and emotional journey. We haven't really seen that in a while. Although if Bryan does win the title at Mania it probably isn't going to be over Cena, and that's probably half the appeal. A heel Orton dropping it to him after a lengthy reign would be great but not quite as monumental.

Or Cena just makes Bryan tap out, shakes his hand and begins a big programme with Sheamus for the remainder of 2013.

The Law
July 22nd, 2013, 5:20 PM
Clean pay-per-view jobs Cena has done since he became a world champion in 2005:

-Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 24 (Triple Threat Match also involving Triple H)
-Randy Orton at Backlash 2008 (Punted after making JBL tap out in STF. Fatal Fourway also involving Triple H)
-Triple H at Night of Champions 2008
-JBL at Great American Bash 2008 (Parking Lot Brawl. Why the fuck did Cena lose here?)
-Batista at Summerslam 2008
-Edge at No Way Out 2009 (Ganged up on by everyone in the Elimination Chamber Match)
-Orton at Hell in a Cell 2009
-Sheamus at TLC 2009 (Tables Match, wasn't pinned)
-CM Punk at Money in the Bank 2011 (Had him in the STF, broke it to stop Johnny Ace from screwing Punk)
-Rock at Wrestlemania 28
-CM Punk at Survivor Series 2012 (Shield interfered and attacked Ryback, allowing Punk to get the pin after Ryback hit the Shellshock on Cena)

My primary observation is Cena did a bizarre number of jobs in 2008. Why the fuck did he lose to JBL at Great American Bash? I wouldn't rule out Cena losing clean to Bryan, as it wouldn't be any more surprising than a few of the losses on that list, but Cena going down clean is something that doesn't happen very often. It's happened 1.33 times per year over the last eight years.

Cewsh
July 22nd, 2013, 5:33 PM
You missed The Rock at Wrestlemania there, or did you mean in title matches?

Ringo
July 22nd, 2013, 5:34 PM
It's on there!

Cewsh
July 22nd, 2013, 5:34 PM
Whoops, missed it! Sorry, Law!

Andy
July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 PM
There is no way Bryan wins clean. Not even a slight chance.

What I can see happening is Bryan winning via a distraction of some sort. One option is to have Orton come down during the match and having him distract Cena more than Bryan. The problem with that is Bryan doesn't have a killer finisher he can hit from nowhere so that'd end up ending in a roll up or something. I also don't like it because he reaction would be diluted if everyone saw Orton hanging around.

The other option is having The Bellas interfere, I assume they're ringside for this. Maybe Cena AAs Bryan but one of them puts his foot on the rope. Cena remonstrates and Bryan rolls him up or gets him in the Yes Lock.

One suggestion someone made was to have Bryan win by whatever means, then Orton comes out and goes to cash in. Bryan kicks out of the RKO then taps him out in the Yes Lock. With the right crowd I think that might get the biggest pop ever. That would be seriously awesome.

As I've said before, I don't like the slow build for Bryan. Him winning the Rumble would be cool but the bottom line is he will not headline Wrestlemania. At best he'd get the third biggest match on the card. I'd much prefer seeing him headline a PPV and winning the title like that.

The Law
July 22nd, 2013, 7:12 PM
It's a mistake to rule out the possibility of Bryan winning cleanly. I don't think there was a single person on the entire plant who thought Sheamus would beat Cena cleanly at TLC 2009. After it happened, a lot of people thought it was a botch. Sheamus was far less over then than Bryan is now (really not even close) and had dramatically less momentum and storyline reason for winning.

It's hard to give exact odds here, but I'd say Bryan has about a 40% total chance of winning. That includes winning clean, winning by some type of screwjob, and winning by disqualification or count out. Cena's probably the favorite at this stage, but maybe not by a ton. There's also a better than normal chance of this match going to some kind of draw. I'd say something like 50% Cena, 40% Bryan, 10% draw.

Andy
July 22nd, 2013, 8:08 PM
I would be seriously stunned if Daniel Bryan won the match clean. I give that a 5% chance.

takerson
July 23rd, 2013, 4:25 PM
It's hard to give exact odds here, but I'd say Bryan has about a 40% total chance of winning. That includes winning clean, winning by some type of screwjob, and winning by disqualification or count out. Cena's probably the favorite at this stage, but maybe not by a ton. There's also a better than normal chance of this match going to some kind of draw. I'd say something like 50% Cena, 40% Bryan, 10% draw.

But when you factor in that Scott Steiner is god, despite not being in the match, he automatically earns a 44.5% chance a winnin'. So that brings Bryan's chances down to 20%, and Cena's down to 35.6%. Then you average out the chances with the fact that Big Poppa Pump is a genetic freak, and his chances go up to 99.9%. That means that Cena only has 0.005% chance a winnin', and Bryan has 0.005% as well.

Now tell me, who do the odds favor?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb5mh1kRfpIKJ61_pJ7n4ZgiO_fdxAD KRzOSSHdv6Siyk1PciicQ

Cewsh
July 23rd, 2013, 4:40 PM
:lol:

:heart:

Peter Griffin
July 23rd, 2013, 4:42 PM
:rofl:
I would mark out to fuck if Steiner came back.

Atty
July 23rd, 2013, 4:48 PM
I would be seriously stunned if Daniel Bryan won the match clean. I give that a 5% chance.

I expect it to be similar to the end of Cena/Punk at MITB, where the match has been totally clean, there's some distraction and Bryan wins. Makes sense to me for the Wyatts to show up, raise hell, Kane to return, make the save with the good guys fighting the heels off and Cena to turn into the YES Lock or some move that Bryan beats him with. Not clean at all, but crowd pleasing.

Ringo
July 23rd, 2013, 5:01 PM
and then Orton cashes in right?

Ringo
July 23rd, 2013, 5:03 PM
Bryan beating Cena and Orton in the same night :drool:

Andy
July 23rd, 2013, 5:51 PM
Honestly if Bryan beat Cena then tapped Orton out I think I'd just ejaculate everywhere.

The Law
July 25th, 2013, 12:05 AM
So what are we looking at here?

-Cena vs. Bryan
-Punk vs. Lesnar (Possibly Last Man Standing Match, based on the Raw promo. Definitely at least No DQ No Count Out)
-Sandow vs. Rhodes (Probably for the MITB briefcase)
-Henry and Usos vs. Shield
-Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
-Ziggler vs. Big E
-Big Divas Tag Match or Battle Royal (To help promote "Total Divas")

Who does Del Rio defend against? I guess the reasonable candidates are Christian, Sheamus (though he just beat him on Raw), and RVD. Also, Orton doesn't have a match. If he's not going to be taking time off, he needs to wrestle someone. I guess him wrestling Del Rio could happen. Could they have Orton and Sheamus get attacked by the Wyatt Family and do Wyatts vs. Kane, Orton, and Sheamus? It would be weird to have two Six Man Tags on the card.

McBain
July 25th, 2013, 12:12 AM
I'd be surprised if it's not ADR/RVD.

I hope the Henry/Shield 6-man is all titles on the line.

StoneColdWWE316
July 25th, 2013, 6:56 PM
I hope RVD challenges ADR at Summerslam and wins the Title. Nothing against Del Rio but I think he needs a break from the WHC scene for a bit.

Ive also seen Big Show & Mark Henry may team up and face The Shield.

Andy
July 26th, 2013, 4:56 AM
So taking into account recent spoilers

It looks like we have so far:

Cena/Bryan
Punk/Lesnar
Dolph/E
ADR/Christian
Cody/Sandow

Meanwhile Henry/Usos lost to The Shield and there's been no sign of Kane or big Show yet.

I kind of expected a fatal fourway for the WHC because there's a lot of people without matches yet. Orton, Sheamus, Henry, Ryback, RVD, Axel, Cesaro, Swagger and others.

Maybe a big IC match to get some people matches? And a tag team turmoil match might be fun.

Slare
July 26th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Something mental like Shield vs. Team Thats What I DUsos vs. The Wyatt Family vs ???? could be a right good laugh.

Chris Scott
July 26th, 2013, 11:59 AM
I hope RVD challenges ADR at Summerslam and wins the Title. Nothing against Del Rio but I think he needs a break from the WHC scene for a bit.

Ive also seen Big Show & Mark Henry may team up and face The Shield.

I'd rather it beat Henry and Usos.

Slare
July 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Maybe they'll go with something like Henry, Show and Kofi? All guys taken out by the Shield?

ORr go for the BIG MEN and give us Henry, Show and Khali. I would hate this.

Chris Scott
July 26th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah so they'll go for the big man you just jinxed us now Slare.

Ringo
July 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM
I would rather see Henry/Show/Khali than Henry/Show/Kofi. Defo.

Bennedy
July 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Got to be The Usos, surely? They seem to be getting quite over with the crowd. They deserve a shot on PPV.

Chris Scott
July 26th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I would rather see Henry/Show/Khali than Henry/Show/Kofi. Defo.

Really? Nah Kofi all day.

McBain
July 28th, 2013, 5:49 AM
How anyone would rather see Khali in any kind of match-up is beyond me.

Mills
July 28th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Kofi? Pass. It'd make more sense for him to return vs ryback anyways

PurePlayer
July 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM
This is what I am thinking

Cena vs Bryan
Lesnar vs Punk
Christian vs Del Rio
Randy Orton vs. RVD
Ziggler vs Langston
The Shield vs Show/Henry handicap match
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
Sandow vs. Rhodes

Not sure what Sheamus will end up doing?

The Law
July 28th, 2013, 1:26 PM
If they throw together a Van Dam/Orton match, they could also throw Sheamus in there. RVD was the one that injured him throwing him off the ladder, which gives him more reason to fight RVD than Orton has. They could make it a World Heavyweight Championship #1 contender match, since they've all faced Del Rio recently.

Hero!
July 28th, 2013, 1:27 PM
Sheamus can do the little round table commentary thing

Bluegunn
July 31st, 2013, 2:55 AM
This is what I am thinking

Cena vs Bryan
Lesnar vs Punk
Christian vs Del Rio
Randy Orton vs. RVD
Ziggler vs Langston
The Shield vs Show/Henry handicap match
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
Sandow vs. Rhodes

Not sure what Sheamus will end up doing?

Only 2 title matches on the second largest PPV of the year?

Mills
July 31st, 2013, 2:58 AM
Probably add Axel to the pre show, maybe versus R-truth?

MikeHunt
July 31st, 2013, 3:12 AM
SHEILD vs Henry/usos could have all the titles on the line?

Mills
July 31st, 2013, 3:15 AM
I dunno, shield beat the usos pretty definitely

McBain
July 31st, 2013, 4:13 AM
They're still feuding though, aren't they?

The all titles on the line idea has been doing the rounds on here since this angle first started and I'd be surprised if they don't pull the trigger on it.

Ringo
August 6th, 2013, 6:15 AM
I love this card.

mth
August 6th, 2013, 1:28 PM
They've been doing a hell of a job getting me excited for PPVS lately. Lots of great cards and the past few shows have all delivered. SummerSlam is shaping up to have a stellar card and I'm amped.

StoneColdWWE316
August 6th, 2013, 4:49 PM
Both Main Events will deliver and seeing Punk/Lesnar brawl again last night got me even more amped for their Match. The undercard is looking good with Kane/Wyatt and Cody/Sandow being added as well.

Hero!
August 7th, 2013, 9:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQ8ThQFCcAA-sqR.jpg:large

Hype Level: OVER 9,000

StoneColdWWE316
August 8th, 2013, 12:32 AM
That Poster is fucking amazing.

McBain
August 8th, 2013, 4:54 AM
Jesus titty-fucking Christ that is good.

The Rogerer
August 8th, 2013, 5:11 AM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1998/vlcsnap13072866copywu4.jpg

Matthew
August 8th, 2013, 8:41 AM
i don't see what's so great about it

McBain
August 8th, 2013, 10:32 AM
that's because you're a numpty.

mth
August 8th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Is there a reference there I'm not getting? Is he supposed to be The Joker or a 2 year old that just ate spaghetti? It does have some telling signs it's fan-made, though, such as the blatantly mirrored hands.

Kimura Kid
August 8th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Is there a reference there I'm not getting? Is he supposed to be The Joker or a 2 year old that just ate spaghetti?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mth again.

Hilarious!!

Hero!
August 8th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Is there a reference there I'm not getting? Is he supposed to be The Joker or a 2 year old that just ate spaghetti? It does have some telling signs it's fan-made, though, such as the blatantly mirrored hands.

Could easily be fan made, but Heyman posted it on Twitter and I love it.

ANT
August 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I can't not see spaghetti sauce on Heyman's face now.

mimozed
August 8th, 2013, 1:56 PM
It's not bad but I see Heyman more as the Penguin than the Joker.

Andy
August 8th, 2013, 2:08 PM
I still think Heyman might turn on Lesnar.

Beer-Belly
August 8th, 2013, 2:17 PM
Heyman looks like he just got done eating a woman out on her period in that picture.

I don't see Heyman turning on Brock. Lesnar is just too much of an unstoppable force to be a babyface right now. His relative lack of vulnerability makes him a perfect heel.

Morrison
August 8th, 2013, 2:29 PM
Could easily be fan made, but Heyman posted it on Twitter and I love it.

it's a wonderful concept, but it really does look like shit.

Fanny Batter
August 8th, 2013, 2:35 PM
I think the 1-2 punch of Lesnar vs. Punk and Cena vs. Bryan is the best double main event, Wrestlemania aside, in years. Hardy vs. Triple H and Michaels vs. Jericho at No Mercy is the most recent thing that could touch it. This is probably better because they're 2 fresh matches with strong builds. The undercard doesn't need to be anything special either, but a fucking inferno match, Sandow/Rhodes and Del Rio/Christian are fine additions. Don't like the mixed tag cos women wrestling is shit, but can't have it all. Give half the show to the main events and we have potential for a classic Summerslam.

McBain
August 8th, 2013, 8:52 PM
I still think Heyman might turn on Lesnar.

I wondered the same thing after seeing this.

Jarrod1983
August 8th, 2013, 9:28 PM
No matter how this year's Summerslam turns out it will most certainly be better than last years! I can't wait for the biggest party of the summer.

Psycho666Soldier
August 8th, 2013, 9:34 PM
My god, last year's card was atrocious! Only the first two matches were worth anyone's time. Miz/Mysterio wasn't bad, either.

StoneColdWWE316
August 9th, 2013, 12:25 AM
I watched last year's again tonight and I liked it better than when I saw it Live. Not saying its the best one ever but its not that bad either.

Anyone else been watching some Past Summerslams again like I have?

Found a Fan made Promo of CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar using WWE 13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y8J__LjFs

Jarrod1983
August 9th, 2013, 12:50 AM
I watched SS 1991 tonight. Still a classic. The Mountie stuff was pure gold. "You want da finger? HERES DA FINGER!!"

takerson
August 9th, 2013, 1:08 AM
I watched last year's again tonight and I liked it better than when I saw it Live. Not saying its the best one ever but its not that bad either.

Anyone else been watching some Past Summerslams again like I have?

Found a Fan made Promo of CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar using WWE 13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y8J__LjFs

I will admit to this. I decided to watch at least one match from every past SummerSlam over the past couple weeks, some shows I watched 2. And I've sat and watched 2 full events. In chronological order, of course.

I watched the Batista/Cena and Undertaker/Edge matches from 2008 today. Soon to come and before this year's show I plan on just he TLC Match from 2009, Just the 14 Man Elimination Tag from 2010, and probably the whole events of both 2011 and 2012.

McBain
August 9th, 2013, 3:33 AM
Was the Batista/Cena one where Batista went over clean?

Fanny Batter
August 9th, 2013, 6:40 AM
Yep, and put Cena on the shelf with a neck injury. Strange year for Cena, lost at Mania for the first time, cashed in his Rumble match in a shit finish at No Way Out, played second fiddle to Orton and H and took clean losses to JBL and Batista. Then took 3 months off.

Was thinking how different the careers were of the 6 main eventers going into 2006. Cena of course was WWE Champion. Daniel Bryan was ROH Champion but couldn't cut a promo and was probably the poster boy for independant wrestling. In ring he was already the best. CM Punk was slumming it in OVW. Lensar was wrestling in Japan and about to embark on his MMA career. Del Rio was in CMLL. Christian had left the WWE to join TNA. Nearly 8 years on and, with Cena, perhaps 5 of the more unlikely supports he'll have when you look back at that time period.

Psycho666Soldier
August 11th, 2013, 12:43 AM
So we're likely to get one more match added to the card, on top of a pre-show match. What's everyone thinking? After what happened on RAW last week, I wouldn't be surprised to see Real Americans and Usos arguing over who gets a shot at the Tag Belts, leading to a Triple Threat Tag match. That could be a great opener. Maybe Dean gets a match with someone, and it would be wise to get RVD on the show somewhere. Maybe get him involved with Axel.

Tainted Eclipse
August 11th, 2013, 12:55 AM
I read that RVD/Cesaro was being tossed around as a pre-show idea BACKSTAGE. Which I'd be very interest in seeing. Rolling thunder into an uppercut spot a la the Orton powerslam gif.

Andy
August 11th, 2013, 6:00 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Axel involved in Lesnar/Cena so I don't see him having a match.

RVD and The Shield will surely be involved. Maybe Henry vs Ambrose on the pre-show.

Hero!
August 13th, 2013, 1:57 PM
Summerslam press conference starts in 3 minutes for anyone who's interested.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 13th, 2013, 2:09 PM
Sweet T with the beard reminds me of someone... but I cant think who.

Holy crap what an awkward ending..

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 13th, 2013, 2:39 PM
They really should do this conference in front of some actual fans.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 13th, 2013, 2:50 PM
Just choked on my drink when Cena says Bryan "doesn't have enough experience" - I presume he means in WWE.

Strangely, Cena's "promo" there was better than his one on RAW.

If Bryan slaps him now, I'll mark out.

Hero!
August 13th, 2013, 2:50 PM
Yeah, these reporters suck. It should be full of wrestling journalists and bloggers. C'mon WWE fly the Cewsh Reviews team out for one of these fuckers. We don't mind!

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 13th, 2013, 2:53 PM
Cewsh Reviews + guests :squint:

The problem is the reporters want two things, a story and pictures... they haven't got time to react when they're writing quotes or taking photos.. they need to pad the room out a bit with just some "people". Hell, use NXT/developmental guys if you don't want it getting out of hand.

Cewsh
August 13th, 2013, 3:02 PM
Um, yes. Yes WWE should fly me out to press conferences. I promise to ask completely kayfabe questions and wear a shirt saying "Property of WWE".

Hero!
August 13th, 2013, 3:02 PM
Ahem, I said Cewsh Reviews team.

Cewsh
August 13th, 2013, 3:04 PM
Ahem, I said Cewsh Reviews team.

I would love to bring everyone involved and watch them react to this motley collection of people from all over the world weirding it up. That's the dream.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 13th, 2013, 3:16 PM
Cole: "We're now going to take questions from the crowd, yes - guy with the Bobby Lashley t-shirt on.."
Cewsh: "Yeah, I had a question for Vince - when is Lashley coming back?"
Vince: "..."
Cewsh: "Chris Masters?"
Vince: "....."
Cole: "Ok, lets move on.."
Cewsh: "WE WANT LASHLEY!"
Vice: "These questions have been Vice Approved."

Andy
August 13th, 2013, 4:21 PM
Anyone else feeling a little underwhelmed by the (almost) final card?

About a month we thought we were getting Bryan/Cena to see who is better, Punk/Lesnar in a no DQ, Ziggler/ADR, Cody/Sandow for the briefcase. But we're getting Cena/Bryan with loads of shenanigans, Punk/Brock in a straight wrestling match, Ziggler with a completely meaningless match and Cody/Sandow with a really awkward build.

I'm still pretty hyped for it and it should be good, but at one point it looked like it could've be one of the best Summerslam cards ever.

Tainted Eclipse
August 13th, 2013, 4:37 PM
i still think its a great card but it's not everything it could have been. its such a "smarky" thing to say but really triple h's involvement in cena/bryan actually dampens my interest somewhat. good lord i hope there's no triple h related bull shit in that match. im still really looking forward to it though. punk/lesnar can work just fine as a non-stip match, if anything those guys in the wwe-style weapons brawl would actually be below what they're capable of. lesnar doesn't need weapons to appear dangerous. i'm really excited to see how they work it and it could be absolutely blow away great.

the build on cody/sandow was pretty bad especially with the hot start. cody's commentary about the feud on monday was so bad it defied belief. the blowoff ziggler/adr would've been cool, especially with a stip but i'm pretty excited for the mixed tag. it adds some variety to the show and should hide and weaknesses and accentuate the strengths of everyone involved. adr/christian isn't a hot feud or anything but it should still be a very good match. the inferno match will be a fun spectacle.

i still think it's a very strong card overall.

Hero!
August 13th, 2013, 5:12 PM
I'm really excited for the pre show match and I'm sure the shield will have a tag title defense. I wonder if Axel is gonna do anything or just sit this one out.

Peter Griffin
August 13th, 2013, 5:18 PM
Anyone else feeling a little underwhelmed by the (almost) final card?

About a month we thought we were getting Bryan/Cena to see who is better, Punk/Lesnar in a no DQ, Ziggler/ADR, Cody/Sandow for the briefcase. But we're getting Cena/Bryan with loads of shenanigans, Punk/Brock in a straight wrestling match, Ziggler with a completely meaningless match and Cody/Sandow with a really awkward build.

I'm still pretty hyped for it and it should be good, but at one point it looked like it could've be one of the best Summerslam cards ever.

God what a miserable bastard you are at times. Whinging because things aren't panning out exactly as you want them.

Andy
August 13th, 2013, 5:21 PM
So with these shenanigans, I'm struggling to see past a Trips and/or Orton turn. Maybe Vince and Orton.

However, with Cena supposedly injured and Sheamus out, is there a slight chance that Bryan takes it and becomes the top face while Cena is out? There's obviously no way Cena loses clean, but maybe following failed shenanigans he gets rolled up or something. As I've said before, if Orton then cashes in and Bryan taps him out I'll just ejaculate everywhere.

Cena/Bryan, Cena/Bryan/Orton or Bryan/Orton all sound pretty interesting to me to go into autumn but not Cena/Orton.

chatty
August 13th, 2013, 5:49 PM
Final card is pretty solid in all:

Cena v Bryan - Should be a real good match, I'm expecting Bryan to win after Shenanigans and then Trips to turn heel, pedigree Bryan and then an Orton cash in/also heel turn. They might put a swerve on this one but I'd be fine with that as it should lead to Bryan v HHH and Cena v Heel Orton and then eventually Bryan getting through all the shit and beating Orton for the title (well, hopefully).

Punk v Lesnar - fuck the no stips, Lesnar has wrestled quality matches without stips before, the guy can go, this should be a quality match.

Bray v Kane - good little gimmick match that should continue to push the Wyatts.

ADR v Christian - yeah not much heat on this one but it'll be a solid match.

RVD v Ambrose - as above.

Dolph/Kaitlyn v AJ/Big E - again I see a solid short match, gets Ziggler away from AJ/Big E so he can concentrate on being solo and does the same with kaitlyn - they should win to do this but either way it should separate them all.

Six-women divas match - meh

Likely: Rollins/Reigns v Henry/Show - tag title getting some love, even if on pre-show, should be decent if timed right.

Cody/Sandow - I think it'll be a solid match but Cody (or the writers) have screwed up the build on this one imo.

Beer-Belly
August 13th, 2013, 6:09 PM
As I've said before, if Orton then cashes in and Bryan taps him out I'll just ejaculate everywhere.

They've made Orton's cash-in so incredibly obvious that I can see them swerving us and going this route.

VHS
August 13th, 2013, 6:39 PM
I'm hoping HHH doesn't become the heel in the Bryan/Cena match because for the love of toast I can't stand it when he's inserted into a feud and then it all starts to revolve around him.

Beer-Belly
August 13th, 2013, 6:47 PM
I can't see why he'd be involved unless he turns after the match and helps Orton with the cash-in.

VHS
August 13th, 2013, 7:02 PM
Yeah, if he's the blatant cause for Bryan losing and Orton cashing in that is.

Tainted Eclipse
August 13th, 2013, 7:16 PM
They may be worried about how much Bryan can draw and want to boost the appeal of the main event by providing another "name."

StoneColdWWE316
August 13th, 2013, 11:31 PM
I don't see a HHH Heel turn and Punk/Lesnar does not need a stipulation.

Psycho666Soldier
August 14th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I'm not worried about HHH's involvement. That just essentially guarantees that Vince will try to get involved to screw Bryan over, which is perfectly fine. As long as Trips doesn't turn or get involved outside of taking care of any outside forces, I am completely fine with his guest ref spot, and i don't see a turn coming here. This Vince vs. HHH angle really only works with HHH as the face. We've been down the reverse roles when HHH "married" Steph. It's time for the tables to be turned a bit...sort of.

Regardless, we know that no matter what happens, it will only mean good things for Daniel Bryan. If he wins and makes a cashing in Orton tap, then everything is great. If he loses because he's screwed in some way(by not HHH), it's just going to lead to a longer hunt for the title with DB going against top forces in the WWE. If Orton cashes in after DB wins, it's still the same thing as before, if a bit disjointed and deflated because his first title reign would be tarnished.

The only real bad outcome(which could still be salvaged) is if he loses clean to John Cena, but with all the different variables going into this match, that's the least likely option. Besides, the last time someone this hot was going into a title match with John Cena, CM Punk laid the foundation for his 434-day reign as WWE Champion. We're looking at something similar here.

StoneColdWWE316
August 14th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Yeah I agree as I see Vince trying to get involved with HHH taking care of him and make sure the Match has no shenanigans. About Orton he could Cash in but the way they have said he might I don't think he will. I think whatever happens Daniel Bryan is bulletproof at this point and will be fine win or lose.

mth
August 14th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Trips and Vince and whatnot getting tied up in the Cena/Bryan match doesn't bother me. It adds some layers of intrigue and potential for drama. Something I'm still thinking is a possibility is Orton becoming the corporate-endorsed champ with Vince (and possibly a heel turning Trips) backing him. If Cena's really taking time off, you could have Bryan win the belt off Cena, then Orton cashes in and with Trips and Vince's help, steals his moment. Then have Bryan vs. Orton for the next month or two while Cena's gone. Or have Bryan beat Cena and have Orton fail in the cash-in and have DB tap him out, too, and then still roll with Bryan vs. Orton the next couple months but with DB as champ and a pissed off Vince trying to do anything to get the belt off him and onto Orton.
Oh yeah, and Cena/Bryan will be stellar regardless of shenanigans.

Also, Punk vs. Lesnar does not need a stipulation whatsoever. Straight up match that should be straight up boss.

Don't expect much from a wrestling standpoint with the Ring of Fire match but I'm sure it'll be a hell of a spectacle and memorable in its own right. Very eager to see it.

ADR vs. Christian I do not give a hoot about, though I'm sure it'll be a solid match.

I wanted to be more into Cody vs. Sandow but it's just not really grabbing me. Match should be ok, though.

RVD vs. Ambrose...meh.

Shield defending against Henry and Show could be rad and I'd love to see the big bastards as champs, honestly.

Mixed tag match could be interesting.

The Total Divas promoting match will probably be a bit of a trainwreck but that can be fun.

Andy
August 14th, 2013, 5:40 AM
See, at this point I still see Cena retaining as the most likely option, especially after his speech on Monday. I can definitely see shenanigans happening and it being unclear who Vince wants to win. Eventually Cena overcomes the adversity and beats Bryan, with more shenanigans after. I really feel that's the most likely scenario at this point.

McBain
August 14th, 2013, 6:22 AM
Ditto.

Cewsh
August 14th, 2013, 9:35 AM
He's hurt bad, so that would be surprising.

Andy
August 14th, 2013, 10:26 AM
According to who? The main page? Yeah I'm not gonna take any notice of that.

Even if he is hurt I'd say it's more likely Orton cashes on Cena after he's beaten Bryan than anything else.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
August 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM
What odds can I get on them re-doing the finish from the SmackDown spoilers on the PPV? :chin:

VOZZY
August 15th, 2013, 3:50 AM
Any chance of Sandow cashing in before his match with Cody and the Cody v Sandow is for the title u could have the title change 3 times in one night could make the WHC more meaning if u had multiple challengers.

The Rogerer
August 15th, 2013, 6:01 AM
The progress of the Rhodes vs Sandow feud has been especially disappointing since they did such great storytelling through the MITB match and really got the crowd behind Cody. If only they could have relied on more in-ring story stuff like that and had a bit of a longer build to this. They should have kept them as a tag team for this month. If the feud ends with this match, they both come out with no momentum.

Rip
August 17th, 2013, 8:41 AM
Any chance of Sandow cashing in before his match with Cody and the Cody v Sandow is for the title u could have the title change 3 times in one night could make the WHC more meaning if u had multiple challengers.

Please tell me that's sarcasm...

Badger
August 17th, 2013, 9:52 AM
Vince or Trips or both screw Bryan, Orton comes down and cashes in via punt to the head to let him take time off for his injury. Bryan chases Orton for the belt.

Kimura Kid
August 17th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I feel like smackdown was a preview of this Sunday, Except at SS HHH is going to screw Bryan out of the championship.

Hero!
August 17th, 2013, 1:52 PM
Did anyone officially challenge the Shield for the tag belts yet? If Henry/Show don't, I think it'd be pretty damn cool to get PTP out there, just to see how LA treats D-Young.

Psycho666Soldier
August 17th, 2013, 2:17 PM
Would love it, but you know it's going to be Henry/Show next after RAW and Smackdown. Don't know if we'll get a match on TV though. Maybe an impromptu match on the pre-show? That'd be cool. Two Shield matches to fill out the pre-show slot.

Hero!
August 17th, 2013, 2:19 PM
PTP challenge, Henry/Show do a run-in to cost the shield the belts?

mth
August 17th, 2013, 4:17 PM
I'm thinking The Shield are losing all their belts. I think Reigns/Rollins will try to help Ambrose retain only for Show/Henry to even the odds and amidst the hoopla, RVD wins. Then you immediately go into a tag title match where the big bastards come out on top. I think it's time for the Shield to start having some cracks in their armor and some need to regroup and develop.

Psycho666Soldier
August 17th, 2013, 11:38 PM
I'm thinking The Shield are losing all their belts. I think Reigns/Rollins will try to help Ambrose retain only for Show/Henry to even the odds and amidst the hoopla, RVD wins. Then you immediately go into a tag title match where the big bastards come out on top. I think it's time for the Shield to start having some cracks in their armor and some need to regroup and develop.

I get what you're saying for the simple fact that The Shield haven't been utilized to the fullest in the last couple months. The problem, really, was giving them all belts. I think The Shield should have lost to Hell No to come back and get their win back. They shouldn't have lost a 6-Man until this SummerSlam where they could lose to some kind of legend and, well, at the time I was thinking Hell No, but Kane and Bryan have much better things going on here.

Now that ALL of The Shield have belts, and got them before being shown that weakness, they've been somewhat booked into a hole where something like losing the belts is needed in order to make their characters fresh...but it ruins the impact should have had on the Tag Division if they did it right.

I honestly hope we don't see this. Maybe The Shield getting the Tag belts back and Ambrose moving on could be a good route, but we need to see how things work when they actually get promo time and legitimate segments instead of the usual "interrupt a big star during a promo, surround the ring, and beat them up." I think doing that alone would help, especially when they've already been losing to The Usos, Christian, Hell No, Orton, and now RVD, Show, and Henry. Sounds like they've already been having cracks in their armor, but doesn't mean they should immediately take the armor away.

That said, if they take the tag belts off The Shield and for good, it better go to PTP. There is no other team more deserving, and I'd much rather see that then Henry & Show trogging along in the ring together. I love Henry, but I don't quite like him in the Tag Team dynamic. I tolerate Show, but I hate seeing him in the Tag Dynamic. So for me, combining the two as a permanent Tag Team is a terrible idea.

G-Fresh
August 18th, 2013, 12:12 AM
How the fuck are PTP more deserving? I don't give a fuck about dudes personal business and sure the fuck don't think it warrants them winning the Tag belts.

McBain
August 18th, 2013, 12:15 AM
I hope that the suggestion has nothing to do with Young's recent news.

I haven't seen enough of the PTPers to know if they're any good, but I would agree that if people are calling for them to get the belts because of Young coming out it would be ridiculous.

mth
August 18th, 2013, 12:17 AM
PTP have deserved a run with the belts for awhile, I think, but I absolutely agree they shouldn't get them just because Young's come out.

G-Fresh
August 18th, 2013, 12:19 AM
The Usos are way more deserving.

mth
August 18th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Wouldn't argue against that. Love them Uso boys.

Psycho666Soldier
August 18th, 2013, 12:25 AM
This has nothing to do with Young coming out. PTP has been the business and deserved the belts for a long time now. The only reason they didn't get them is because AW killed their momentum when he fucked up, then Hell No happened. No other team deserves it more than they do, except for eventually The Wyatt Family.

The Usos are good, but they don't have the charisma of PTP.

G-Fresh
August 18th, 2013, 12:29 AM
The Usos have busted their asses for a while. PTP have hugged on each other and barked like a dog.

mth
August 18th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Maybe you don't call it charisma, but the Usos have a pretty damn good crowd connection.

Psycho666Soldier
August 18th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Well, let's not say PTP haven't busted their asses. Titus O'Neal went from the drizzling shits to one of the greatest prospects the WWE has seen. His wrestling has improved immensely, and his general energy as a character is above average. The Usos are great, don't get me wrong. I feel they've deserved a run, but they've only done so much to make it an immediate need, where as it feels like PTP did more to become something WWE looks for. The Usos should get their run, but the way things are right now, it doesn't feel like their time.

Psycho666Soldier
August 18th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Maybe you don't call it charisma, but the Usos have a pretty damn good crowd connection.

That's true. The crowds have been loving them recently. I can't take that away from them. I wouldn't really fuss if they got the belts, I would just prefer PTP.

Beer-Belly
August 18th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I like PTP and the Usos, but I think the Usos deserve a shot more than any other team right now. PTP will get their turn, but it should happen organically and not because Young just came out. Hot shotting them to the titles immediately after his announcement would feel calculated and exploitative.

Psycho666Soldier
August 18th, 2013, 12:48 AM
I'm not saying they should do it because Young came out. I'm thinking they've deserved the belts in general, it's just a coincidence that this discussion has come up when Darren Young decided to come out of the closet.

mr sabu
August 18th, 2013, 3:06 AM
predictions

bryan, christian, draw ( can't decide on punk or lesner a draw this time winner next ), bray, aj & big e, damien, natty, rvd vy dq ( shield wins on ppv if match is put on )

Andy
August 18th, 2013, 7:38 AM
Can we please make sure no one posts the predictions/spoilers from that reddit guy. Even in spoiler tags. I've not looked forward to a PPV this much since MITB11 so I don't want it ruined by some anonymous attention seeking prick.

Fanny Batter
August 18th, 2013, 7:54 AM
I'm hoping D Bry goes over both Cena and Orton tonight. Make this man a star.

PurePlayer
August 18th, 2013, 11:11 AM
I have this feeling Bryan wins with some interference or botch which leads to HHH taking out Bryan allowing Orton to win the title and become the corporate champ of HHH's choice leading to both of them turning heel. It would be a nice program leading to Orton/Bryan and then Cena/Orton and Cena/Orton/Bryan for the fall. I wouldn't mind a HHH/Bryan feud either.

VHS
August 18th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Going to be missing this PPV by the looks :(

Something big should happen tonight, and I'm getting the feeling that something will. If not, then things will die down fast. Great card, easily better than WM I says. :)

chatty
August 18th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Can we please make sure no one posts the predictions/spoilers from that reddit guy. Even in spoiler tags. I've not looked forward to a PPV this much since MITB11 so I don't want it ruined by some anonymous attention seeking prick.

Or at least post them with a link to a bookies taking bets on it

chatty
August 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Predictions

Bryan w/ Cena via Shenanigans
Orton w/ Bryan after more shenanigans
Brock w/Punk clean
RVD w/Ambrose via DQ interference
Shiled w/ Henry&Show if it happens
ADR w/Christian clean (maybes some little cheating)
Bray w/ Kane with Harper and Rowan playing some part
Dolph & Kaitlyn w/ Big E and AJ - best way to give the faces some cummupance and move them away without AJ losing the title
Rhodes win via DQ/Countout - some shit and unconclusive way of winning anyway
Six-women tag - meh who cares

Slare
August 18th, 2013, 12:33 PM
I don't know why but I just feel like something fucking massive will happen tonight.

Like they're on such a roll as far as the product is concerned, have had absolutely huge amounts of publicity this week, and the main event has all the makings to just be a huge 'moment' in wrestling with HHH, the McMahons, Cena, Orton and Bryan all involved.

More excited for this than I was mania.

Bennedy
August 18th, 2013, 1:09 PM
What do we think will be the actual main event? Cena/Bryan or Punk/Lesnar?

I really think the WWE Title match should get the nod. Both guys have done an excellent job with this feud.

turdpower
August 18th, 2013, 1:14 PM
Is this one a Sky freebie? I assume not :(

BBF
August 18th, 2013, 1:20 PM
Nope. We only get MiTB free now.

turdpower
August 18th, 2013, 1:31 PM
Really? I thought we got about 4 free?

The_Mike
August 18th, 2013, 1:45 PM
Yay progress!

Slare
August 18th, 2013, 2:39 PM
are aany of the old raw msn chat boys about tonight? you doing it on skype? ill be around so how do i get involved?

hitster
August 18th, 2013, 3:04 PM
The WWE have hinted so much that Orton will cash in that I think there has to be some swerve. I can understand them hinting at it as it could increase PPV buys but a returning Orton would have been a bigger shock. Plus everyone assumes that Bryan goes over Cena and then Orton cashes in on Bryan, I wonder if Cena could go over Bryan and then Orton cashes in on Cena if they want to protect Cena.

Or you have Vince come out with Orton and HHH could side with the Bryan/Cena winner to help them win on Orton or HHH refuses to allow the cash in, he then agrees but pedigrees Orton for the champ to pin. Or maybe lets say Bryan wins and HHH sides with Orton to cash in but Cena makes one of his superhuman comebacks and helps Bryan win against Orton.

The total curveball would be for Cena to turn heel but how this could work would be hard to figure unless Orton came out and they did some finger poke of doom type thing.

Andy
August 18th, 2013, 3:27 PM
No way Cena turns heel. As I've said before, Cena turning heel is a Wrestlemania headliner and it would only work if he screwed The Undertaker out of the streak.

I still maintain Cena over Bryan is the most likely option. Orton will be involved in some way, I can see Bryan costing him his cash in against Cena to screw Vince/Trips.

Hero!
August 18th, 2013, 3:29 PM
John Cena will never turn heel. I've accepted this fact.

BUT, if he ever does turn heel...it would probably be the greatest thing ever. NWO levels of heat, I'd assume. Kids will toss hundreds of juice boxes at him. Could be epic.

Andy
August 18th, 2013, 3:32 PM
I think it will happen eventually, but it's going to be near the end of his in ring career. I'd have though at least five years yet.

Hero!
August 18th, 2013, 3:42 PM
Cena has proven that he's indestructible. He'll be wrestling another 30 years.

Beer-Belly
August 18th, 2013, 3:51 PM
I still maintain Cena over Bryan is the most likely option. Orton will be involved in some way, I can see Bryan costing him his cash in against Cena to screw Vince/Trips.Cena's injured and likely needs surgery. I don't see him leaving with the belt.

Tainted Eclipse
August 18th, 2013, 3:53 PM
I imagine Cena might turn heel at the very tail end of his career, when his longer-term viability as top star is just about up and they want to use him for one last drawing run. Or if WWE experiences a serious business downturn and they need to take risks. I still think it will happen one day, and when it does it will be an amazing moment.

MikeHunt
August 18th, 2013, 5:33 PM
Can you still watch the pre show on YouTube?

JP
August 18th, 2013, 5:35 PM
I cannot believe how excited I am for this.

Bryan, win or lose, bring it.

Fanny Batter
August 18th, 2013, 5:47 PM
I second that. Moreso than Punk, by a long shot, Bryan is my personal favourite underdog story. Others on the forum will remember how much of an ROH nut I was back in the day, primarily because of that man's incredible title run. Literally every match he was in was at least good, some over-long as he had nobody reining him in, but all well put together wrestling matches. Now 7 years later, he's developed into the finest all round talent in the world. He's incredible.

mth
August 18th, 2013, 5:57 PM
Can you still watch the pre show on YouTube?

Yes.

JP
August 18th, 2013, 5:58 PM

Win or lose isn't the point tonight because if he wins it's a great moment, but if he loses thanks to a screw or wins then loses thanks to MitB it's all upside.

Tonight is about showing the world why he is the man.

Tainted Eclipse
August 18th, 2013, 6:02 PM
I second that. Moreso than Punk, by a long shot, Bryan is my personal favourite underdog story. Others on the forum will remember how much of an ROH nut I was back in the day, primarily because of that man's incredible title run. Literally every match he was in was at least good, some over-long as he had nobody reining him in, but all well put together wrestling matches. Now 7 years later, he's developed into the finest all round talent in the world. He's incredible.

I'll go nuts if Bryan breaks out I HAVE TILL FIVE at a particularly dramatic moment tonight.

Very excited for the top two matches in this show, though I'm dreading too much of a McMahon clusterfuck at the end of Bryan/Cena. And I hope Cena's injury doesn't effect the match too much. Frankly if it's not one of the best WWE matches of all time I'll be disappointed on some level. I expect it to be great.

mth
August 18th, 2013, 6:14 PM
Might as well put together my predictions/thoughts before the show:

RVD vs. Ambrose
I've rethougth it. I'm seeing Ambrose retain thanks to the other Shield guys. But then as the three are about to assault RVD, Show and Henry come out and that leads into...

Show/Henry vs. The Shield
The big bastards take the tag titles.

Sandow vs. Rhodes
I wish I was more into this but it hasn't grabbed me much. I don't see it being better than just ok. I think Sandow will retain so that the feud can continue with the case being on the line in a later match.

Christian vs. ADR
The match will be good but I just don't give a damn. I'll say Christian wins because Ricardo comes back to cost ADR the match.

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
Bray Wyatt wins. Match will be ok but mostly memorable because of the fire and Bray being new and interesting. The Family help he beat up Kane more after the match and you know what? I'm going to say Kane gets set on fire.

Dolph/Kaitlyn vs. Big E/AJ
I'm kind of losing interest in the feud. Should be pretty good, though, I'm guessing. Faces get the win.

Natalya vs. Brie Bella
It will be blah. Then all the Total Diva chicks will have a big catfight thing to sell the show. Brie wins thanks to Nikki.

Lesnar vs. Punk
It will be fucking awesome. The real question I have is if this is it or if this is the start of a series of matches. I'm going to say Punk loses either way, though. But Heyman eats a GTS here. That way, if this is it, he got Paul like he intended but if it's continuing, he can also win a later match.

Cena vs. Bryan
Will also be fucking awesome. And dramatic. And I hope to see Trip snad Vince and all that get in there and really have us on the edge of our seats wondering if they're going to fuck things up. DB wins. I've had a lot of ideas about what could happen and how Orton's factoring in. I'm going to go with Orton cashing in and failing. DB taps him out, too, and it leads to Vince trying his damnedest to get the belt off DB and Onto Orton going forward while Cena takes a break.

Tainted Eclipse
August 18th, 2013, 6:18 PM
Has Show/Henry v. Shield been announced or is that still just a probable rumor? I'd love to see it on the main show, I've been dreaming of a Show/Henry team for years.

Melly
August 18th, 2013, 6:19 PM
Predictions....

RVD vs Ambrose
Winner: Ambrose

Big Show/Henry vs The Shield
Winner: Big Show/Henry

Sandow Vs Rhodes
Winner: Sandow

Christian vs Del Rio
Winner: Christian

Kane vs Wyatt
Winner: Wyatt

Dolph/Kaitlyn vs Big E/AJ
Winner: Big E/AJ

Natalya vs Brie
Winner: Brie

Lesnar vs CM Punk
Winner: Lesnar

Cena vs Bryan
Winner: Bryan

mth
August 18th, 2013, 6:19 PM
No, it's not been announced. But the preshow is an hour and there have been rumblings that something significant will happen on it.

virms
August 18th, 2013, 6:21 PM
I think I am actualoy excited for this as well. Haven't seen much wwe over the past few weeks but the card on paper is legit As shit.

lotjx
August 18th, 2013, 6:24 PM
Man, if those Dolphin predictions are correct expect the internet to explode.

mth
August 18th, 2013, 6:27 PM
Do not say anything more about them. If someone wants to post them behind clearly marked tags, go ahead, or you can go read them on the main page. If anyone talks about them in here, TAG IT.

JP
August 18th, 2013, 6:33 PM
Do not say anything more about them. If someone wants to post them behind clearly marked tags, go ahead, or you can go read them on the main page. If anyone talks about them in here, TAG IT.

virms
August 18th, 2013, 6:38 PM
I just read the spoilers per say

[spoilrr] can't believe db get his beard shaven and raped by the alien that pops out of cena's arm. [/spoiler]

JP
August 18th, 2013, 7:00 PM
:hyper:

Have not been this pumped for aaaaaaages! :panic:

mr sabu
August 18th, 2013, 7:11 PM
niko.... lets go bowling