PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW - June 3rd, 2013 -Daniel Bryan Is Not The Weak Link!!

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/211/3/5/wwe_raw_new_2012_logo_by_windows8osx-d597m7b.png

Highway to Hell - With Ryback and WWE Champion John Cena on a collision course for Three Stages of Hell at WWE Payback, Ryback is wasting no time trying to get the upper hand. At the close of last week’s Raw, the raging Superstar launched a sneak attack that cost the Cenation leader his match against Curtis Axel. Will The Champbe out for retribution this week?

NOT THE WEAK LINK! - Daniel Bryan got the upper hand taking out all three Shield members in an amazing crazed flurry!! Will Bryan continue to step up as he tries to prove he’s not the weak link of Team Hell No?

Is Curtis Axel on a streak? - Since his debut, Curtis Axel has enjoyed huge upsets over Triple H and WWE Champion John Cena. Can the young Superstar score win number three this week? With the cunning Paul Heyman at his side, the potential is certainly there for Axel to start one of the hottest winning streaks of the year.

What is Fandango's next move? - Fandango burst onto the scene with a giant pay-per-view upset over Chris Jericho at WrestleMania. However, The Ayatollah of Rock n’ Rolla struck back with a win at Extreme Rules. Last week, Fandango managed to get a victory over Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett — thanks to some skull-crushing help from guest referee The Miz. Is Fandango poised to dance his way back onto the pay-per-view stage this summer?

The Shield becomes a target - When The Shield debuted, no one was safe as the rogue trio went on an aggressive campaign targeting multiple Superstars. But with the U.S. and Tag Titles now in their camp, The Shield find themselves the target of attacks.. On Friday’s SmackDown, the group fled from a determined Daniel Bryan. Is this only the beginning of justice from the locker room that has been brewing for a long time?

WWE Universe still on Punk watch - CM Punk’s behalf, Paul Heyman agreed to a match between his client and Chris Jericho at WWE Payback. But where is Punk? “The Best in the World” has gone radio silent and has not been seen in WWE in weeks. Will he surface before Payback? Will Heyman offer any clues as to what is going on inside Punk’s head?

Tune in Monday for all that and more on Raw.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 11:04 AM
all i wanna see on raw today is just db snap and utterly destroy everyone and everything in his path

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 11:24 AM
Agreed, If you guys have some time check out this article on Bryan. It was written a few days ago and I thought it was a good read.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/5/31/4384884/soon-the-real-daniel-bryan-returns

virms
June 3rd, 2013, 12:32 PM
I will probably watch but just not excited about this week's Raw other than seeing Ziggler.

Would be tremendous is Punk came back to.

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 12:47 PM
I'm going through Ziggler withdrawals. That must have been one helluva concussion.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 1:45 PM
I honeslty cannot wait for Payback because it'll be the in ring return of Both Punk and Ziggler in Chicago....should be Epic!!

takerson
June 3rd, 2013, 2:02 PM
You're still going, right?

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 2:15 PM
Yezzir!!

takerson
June 3rd, 2013, 2:15 PM
How good are your seats?

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 2:21 PM
Not sure yet. Haven't gotten the tickets just yet. My wife is going to be talking to her customer that can get us good tickets for like $20 above ticket price. So Not sure yet just know I'm going and was promised decent seats.

Once I find out I'll let you guys know. I'm sure you want me to support the site somehow with a Sign. And I'm totally down!

:yes:

StoneColdWWE316
June 3rd, 2013, 2:23 PM
I know a couple of my friends on Facebook going to RAW tonight in Hartford. Dolph should be back tonight as he did show up at one of the House Shows this past weekend. Looking forward to tonight and Payback is shaping up to be a pretty good PPV it seems.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 3:04 PM
Sweet! It'll be nice to see Ziggler back!!

Virm & Judas....Haven't seen you guys in the Skype Chats, What Gives? :confused:

Andy
June 3rd, 2013, 3:18 PM
I won't be around to live tweet this tonight, anyone else fancy doing it?

virms
June 3rd, 2013, 3:40 PM
i will live tweet it.

i shou
d be on skype tonight. work has just kept me busy.

Kneeneighbor
June 3rd, 2013, 3:50 PM
How does being on SKYPE work for this? I wouldnt mind chatting but I dont wana look at all your faces and your dirty clothes all over the floor.

Judas Iscariot
June 3rd, 2013, 4:10 PM
Sweet! It'll be nice to see Ziggler back!!

Virm & Judas....Haven't seen you guys in the Skype Chats, What Gives? :confused:

I'm generally not around on Monday nights, so my time in there was an exception rather than a rule.

Virm has the mental capacity of a goldfish and probably forgot how to get on to Skype.

Judas Iscariot
June 3rd, 2013, 4:10 PM
How does being on SKYPE work for this? I wouldnt mind chatting but I dont wana look at all your faces and your dirty clothes all over the floor.

It's just a chat room.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 4:19 PM
I'm generally not around on Monday nights, so my time in there was an exception rather than a rule.

Virm has the mental capacity of a goldfish and probably forgot how to get on to Skype.

Gotcha,

And......

You and Virm are fucking hilarious....how long has this feud been going on? It legit may be the funniest thing to me on the forums.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 4:20 PM

lol

Like Judas said it's just a chat room. No one uses a web cam or anything like that. Pretty chill and a lot quicker to communicate.

Judas Iscariot
June 3rd, 2013, 4:43 PM
It's not a feud. It's a mutual hatred brought on by the fact that he badly wishes he were me and I badly wish he'd go on vacation to the Philippeans, get abducted for ransom, ask me to help him and getting no response but an lol.

virms
June 3rd, 2013, 5:57 PM
Judas is just upset I found out his mom and dad are brother and sister and that his perverted girlfriend is his 2nd cousin which has brought great shame to the family. Bloodlines aren't supposed to be that far apart In the Iscariot family.

The McPoyle family from It's Alway Sunny is based entirely on judas' inbred family.

Judas Iscariot
June 3rd, 2013, 6:06 PM
You can't choose who you love.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 6:07 PM
Just announced: Triple H vs. Curtis Axel tonight on Raw.

Ringo
June 3rd, 2013, 6:09 PM
Odd. Not sure what they're playing at.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 6:09 PM
Me either, But it should be good!!

I read on the front page that they need a solid rating for Raw tonight. Maybe Adding HHH is what they think will help them achieve that.

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 7:38 PM
Trips/Axel again? Maybe he gets a legit win tonight. They gotta build him up for replacing Punk at Payback, after all... :D

StoneColdWWE316
June 3rd, 2013, 7:45 PM
I thought i read HHH wasn't going to be there tonight.

mth
June 3rd, 2013, 7:50 PM
Also announced, so says the main page, Orton & Hell No vs. The Shield.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 7:53 PM
we all know whats going it happen at payback

someones getting paid back

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 8:07 PM
whos that slag..... how long has she been around for

The Law
June 3rd, 2013, 8:10 PM
I really like where this storyline is going. Vince and Stephanie turning on the fans because they're bloodthirsty and refusing to let HHH wrestle? Intriguing.

Ringo
June 3rd, 2013, 8:10 PM
OH BOY.

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 8:12 PM
What the shit is with these COMMERCIALS?!!

G-Fresh
June 3rd, 2013, 8:13 PM
Vince puts it the fuck down. I miss the days when he was on TV every week.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 8:14 PM
i bet the people who said the shield won't be big are eating there panties now

Ringo
June 3rd, 2013, 8:15 PM
Boo. Some interaction would've been nice.

Still, it's DB time.

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 8:20 PM
Jesus, more commercials?

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 8:20 PM
Trying my best to get the forums repped on twitter tonight. Show the forum some love by retweeting, conversing, and using the hash tag #rajahforums

@artiediend

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 8:36 PM
I will actualy be upset if Punk returns tonight in Hartford.

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 8:37 PM
Daniel Bryan went fucking Berserker mode there. They better not turn him heel.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 8:37 PM
The 6 man delivers as usual...and I love this Bryan thing. Him snapping and just making people tap left and right should be great.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 8:38 PM
i could watch shield vs hell no all year not one bad match

i know people get pissy seeing the same matches all the time but if there constantly always going to delivery why not

id rather see great compeative matches no matters whos in it then bland boring shit

heres looking at you tna gut check match

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 8:45 PM
I wonder what HHH/Steph will do behind that door.

The USO's getting a raw entrance? This is different

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 8:45 PM
USOS YEAH BABY FUCKING RAWWWW

G-Fresh
June 3rd, 2013, 8:54 PM
Suck on that PTP you fruity bitches.

The Law
June 3rd, 2013, 8:54 PM
Nice to see the Usos get a push. I've always thought they were among the most underutilized members of the roster.

Ringo
June 3rd, 2013, 8:55 PM
ADR/Big E for like the 6th time in 2 weeks :D

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 9:02 PM
If anything Big E is getting a nice rub from these matches with ADR....................No Homo

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 9:02 PM
so cena's fan base is the special olympics

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 9:03 PM
Still no Ziggler? Lame.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 9:06 PM
Big E took that German like a champ...and a really dull ending to that one.

Ringo
June 3rd, 2013, 9:07 PM
So stupid keeping Ziggler away from everything. Heels whining about their injuries is always a great way to get them more heat. Randy Orton's RNN, Vickie in the wheelchair, some of Carlito's best work was while he had his arm in a sling and wasn't competing. There are a bunch of things they could have done with Dolph rather than keeping him away entirely for the last few weeks.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 9:09 PM
big e needs a better opponent.... im kind of sick of del rio

Beer-Belly
Isn't it bad to fly with a concussion? Either way, it's odd that he's appearing on house shows and not televised events.

Kimura Kid
I was happy to see the Uso's get the push. They've been impressing me everywhere I have seen them the past few weeks. Main event, NXT, Smackdown. And now they get what I feel they deserve.

I knew ADR was gonna get the W there. He's the guy that's gonna get the Title shot. Big E going 2-3 against the former WHC is still very impressive. Especially the way he looked in all of the matches.

6 man tag match was fuckin sick!

Nice to see Vince and Steph as well.

takerson
Well I've taken the reigns of live Raw play by play for the main page for tonight. Constructive criticism's via PM are welcome.

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 9:10 PM
What's taking him so long to come back anyway?

Solid first hour. Great crowd tonight.

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 9:11 PM
Well I've taken the reigns of live Raw play by play for the main page for tonight. Constructive criticism's welcome.

Doing well man. Seriously, I've been checking it and it looks good. Very thorough.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 9:14 PM
Well I've taken the reigns of live Raw play by play for the main page for tonight. Constructive criticism's via PM are welcome.

you need more puns

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 9:14 PM
If they Book Sandow Vs Sheamus at Payback that'll be great for Sandow!!

This attention he's been getting is great.

Although I feel like his material the past few weeks has been forced. Not his best stuff 4 sure.

But he shines at the announce table so that's great

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 9:17 PM
well cody you should be treated better then this.. you should have been champ by now but no your up against a guy who can't go outside

GtheMVP
June 3rd, 2013, 9:26 PM
So what are kids to take away from Sheamus? Kick anyone in the face who does something u don't like?

He has to be the worst role model working the be a star campaign :D.

Holy crap Steph looks hot!

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 9:28 PM
If I get to See HHH wrestle at Payback i'll fuckin mark out!!

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 9:29 PM
This 2nd hr is kinda losing me....hope they can do something in the 3rd.

The Law
June 3rd, 2013, 9:31 PM
Assuming Ryback loses to Cena at Payback, I think they should make his character based on the fact that he's overrated. He's a bully who can beat up the lesser guys on the roster, but he can't beat any of the top guys. Have Jericho point out that he hasn't won a PPV match since last year. The fans can chant "overrated!" at him whenever he comes out. Then he can flip out and kill Jericho. Ryback's new character can be that he's a big, overrated, douchebag.

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 9:33 PM
Damn it, Ryback can't eat a loss right now. Maybe Bryan will fucking SNAP post match tonight

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 9:33 PM
so daniel bryans going to turn into

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9b/The_Missing_Link.jpg/200px-The_Missing_Link.jpg

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 9:38 PM
are those Ultimate Warrior arm tassles Fandango has on?

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 9:47 PM

you promoted worst promo ever.. why not a cooking show with player dos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0Z0Q2Gckg

takerson
June 3rd, 2013, 9:53 PM
you promoted worst promo ever.. why not a cooking show with player dos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0Z0Q2Gckg

Done.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 9:56 PM
If anything I'd love to see Heyman where the Yankee hat one more time.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
I love how on Twitter Punk is completely ignoring this whole thing.

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 10:19 PM
thank you for that great divas match www

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 10:26 PM
That chick just chilling on that tree limb behind Bray Wyatt was pretty creepy.

Ringo
June 3rd, 2013, 10:28 PM
Side of Garrett Dylan's head in that vignette too.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
and yet again...the normal non reaction for Ryberg. Something just isn't working with him.....

Stanford
June 3rd, 2013, 10:34 PM
and yet again...the normal non reaction for Ryberg. Something just isn't working with him.....

Possibly because ignoramuses such as yourself insist on calling him "Ryberg" no matter what he does.

G-Fresh
June 3rd, 2013, 10:35 PM
Rygar sounds better.

Hero!
June 3rd, 2013, 10:35 PM
Bryan being absolutely brutal here and I love it. I like that he's bringing more submissions into this match, showing his skills as a technical beast. It might not get the same pops as his usual quick-paced stuff, but it's great for showing just WHY he's so dangerous and vicious.

takerson
June 3rd, 2013, 10:36 PM
Bryan vs. Ryback is SO GOOD so far! Shades of The American Dragon!

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:39 PM
Possibly because ignoramuses such as yourself insist on calling him "Ryberg" no matter what he does.
Yea probably not a reason there is still zero reaction from a live crowd...here I'll make it better for you. The usual non reaction for Ryback. That better sunshine?

Stanford
June 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Yea probably not a reason there is still zero reaction from a live crowd...here I'll make it better for you. The usual non reaction for Ryback. That better sunshine?

Ignoramuses. More than one. Like the ones in the live crowd that would rather try and get themselves over than cheer on the most awesome guy in the company.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:44 PM
Ignoramuses. More than one. Like the ones in the live crowd that would rather try and get themselves over than cheer on the most awesome guy in the company.Wow....I'm just going to leave that one alone. Delusion is a fine trait to have.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Nice......Joe wearing the same type of trunks his dad wore in his AWA days and back to the more Perfect theme. Fantastic.

Stanford
June 3rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Wow....I'm just going to leave that one alone.

Figured you would. Best of luck getting over, cool guy!

StoneColdChris
June 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM
Cena saving his future brother in law

Tainted Eclipse
June 3rd, 2013, 10:50 PM
so daniel bryan just had a match with ryback where he was 100% convincingly dominating for good chunks of it. pretty great. those elbow strikes in the indian deathlock were straight up some bryan danielson shit.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Cena saving his future brother in lawWith the Wyatt family coming....the soon to be Bella family also needs to stick together.:yes:

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 10:54 PM
so daniel bryan just had a match with ryback where he was 100% convincingly dominating for good chunks of it. pretty great. those elbow strikes in the indian deathlock were straight up some bryan danielson shit.
Got a lot more offense than I expected. They have a gold mine in Bryan right now, I just hope they dont wait till the last minute to take advantage of it.

The Guy on the Couch
June 3rd, 2013, 10:56 PM
I like the addition of the triangle on the front of axel's tights reminiscent of the triangle on the back of Perfect's

mr sabu
June 3rd, 2013, 10:59 PM
Lance Storm ‏@LanceStorm (https://twitter.com/LanceStorm) I looked away did @WWEDanielBryan (https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan) just steal my shit? #RAW (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RAW&src=hash)

Lance Storm ‏@LanceStorm (https://twitter.com/LanceStorm)
@WWEDanielBryan (https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan) is welcome to it. If someone is going to steal my shit, might as well be somebody great.

Chris Jericho ‏@IAmJericho (https://twitter.com/IAmJericho) I may be the best in the world at what I do, but @WWEDanielBryan (https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan) is the best performer in the entire business right now.

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 11:00 PM
I love the non headshot chairshots these days....looks so goofy when someone aims for the head then takes the huge wide swing for the back.

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 11:01 PM
Cole Calling Curtis Axel "Curtis Angle" had me :lol:

The Guy on the Couch
June 3rd, 2013, 11:02 PM
Cena just kicked out of Axel's finisher onto a chair... good way to build up a new character... Or did they change his finish?

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 11:03 PM
Turning Bryan heel would be so idiotic at this point.

VICIOUS iPAD SHOT FROM AXEL!

Kimura Kid
June 3rd, 2013, 11:03 PM
Cena just kicked out of Axel's finisher onto a chair... good way to build up a new character... Or did they change his finish?

He Changed it to the Perfect Plex

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 11:04 PM
How do you have a countout in a No DQ match?

Beer-Belly
June 3rd, 2013, 11:05 PM
Since when are there countouts in No DQ matches?

Ringo
Cause it's not no count outs as well! JEEZ.

The Guy on the Couch
He Changed it to the Perfect Plex

Didn't Cena kick out of that last week though?

JT4104
June 3rd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Didn't Cena kick out of that last week though?
baby steps...we got the perfect music back along with him paying tribute to his dad with the AWA style trunks.

takerson
June 3rd, 2013, 11:09 PM
Pretty great Raw. Bryan was BRILLIANT tonight.

Zacharie
June 3rd, 2013, 11:11 PM
Dumb stipulation, dumb ending. These extreme matches don't even work when all they can do is hit each other in the back with ipods.

The Law
June 3rd, 2013, 11:17 PM
I thought that was another solid episode of Raw. I'm enjoying most of the storylines going right now. Ryback has improved a ton as a heel in the last few weeks. His heat hasn't really caught up yet, but I would expect it to soon.

-I really like the three way Miz/Fandango/Barrett feud. It's nice to have two heels feuding with each other.
-The Triple H storyline is intriguing. I hope we get security dragging HHH away from the ring next week. The only downside is I can see it dragging on for a long time without a ton of purpose.
-Great to see the Usos get a push. Someone needs to step up and challenge Shield, and they'd be good candidates.
-Sheamus sucks so much right now. He's one of my few complaints about the show.
-Bryan is doing amazing work right now. I'm not totally sure what they'll do with him next, but I hope he gets a run against Ziggler. Or they could skip right to the point and have him prove he's not the weak link by going after Cena.

StoneColdWWE316
June 3rd, 2013, 11:19 PM
Good RAW and Daniel Bryan was the MVP tonight.

The Triple H Storyline is off to an interesting start. It was cool seeing Vince & Stephanie on again at the same time, When is the last time that happened?
Ryback/Daniel Bryan was a good Match.
The Shield & Curtis Axel continue to look good.
Its nice to see the IC Title in a multi-man Feud.
Ive been liking the ADR/Big E series of Matches.

BedroomBroadcast
June 3rd, 2013, 11:19 PM
Man. How does Wwe not realize that their entire undercard is more entertaining than their main event. Ryback vs Cena is awful.

Simmo Fortyone
June 3rd, 2013, 11:24 PM
Ignoramuses. More than one. Like the ones in the live crowd that would rather try and get themselves over than cheer on the most awesome guy in the company.
I see what you're doing. And I like it.

Anaconda Sniper
June 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Daniel Bryan and the Shield just own the WWE these days. And I am so sick of Cody losing..especially to Sheamus who was bullied as a kid cuz he was small, short, and fat.

Kev
June 4th, 2013, 12:42 AM
takerson, you did a great job with the review mate. Love me a bit of enthusiasm/fanboy-styles when reading it. Very psyched to catch RAW, hopefully at some point tonight if I get a chance (not bloody likely unfortunately).

Cewsh
June 4th, 2013, 1:43 AM
Fantastic job, takey!

Andy
June 4th, 2013, 6:07 AM
You know what confuses me. Vince's hair grew back in a weird way after he shaved it at Mania 23 but tonight it looked just like it used to. How does that happen after six years?

Andy
June 4th, 2013, 6:20 AM
Hell No/Shield amazing yet again. I love how they're just giving them 15-20 minutes matches every week now. They know it's going to be 20 minutes of gold every time so why not? Really excellent from all involved.

I hope Ryback takes the title off Cena at Payback via shenanigans, then Bryan takes it off him. Bryan needs to be in that title picture right now.

takerson
June 4th, 2013, 6:33 AM
takerson, you did a great job with the review mate. Love me a bit of enthusiasm/fanboy-styles when reading it. Very psyched to catch RAW, hopefully at some point tonight if I get a chance (not bloody likely unfortunately).

Fantastic job, takey!

Thank you guys. I tried to make it sound as good/exciting as possible, and tried to plug the things that I loved (mainly NXT, The Forums, & Colt Cabana, haha). So I was making things sound better than they were, however, I WAS actually marking the fuck out for the Bryan stuff. He was SO FUCKING GOOD last night. Vicious.

casselmm47
June 4th, 2013, 9:02 AM
You know what confuses me. Vince's hair grew back in a weird way after he shaved it at Mania 23 but tonight it looked just like it used to. How does that happen after six years?

At his age, it probably takes a while to get the proper length so he can slick it up and back for the old-school Vinnie Mac 'do. No more Vince-Caesar-bowl-cut look.

BedroomBroadcast
June 4th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I know continuity has no place in wrestling but let's pretend it does, How do Vince and Stephanie have the authority to tell Triple H what to do and prohibit him from wrestling. Triple H is the COO of the company and makes all executive decisions up to and including himself wrestling. Vince McMahon relinqushed all power to Triple H when he was forced to step down when he was too inept to perform nessecary job duties.

Stephanie on the otherhand has no authority dating all the way back to post-Invasion when she sold her share in the company to Ric Flair. So she is after all is said and done only his wife. She has no authority besides the fact that she is the bosses daughter, but he isn't even the boss anymore because Hunter and the board of directors forced him to step down in 2011.

So really the only people who have the authority to tell Hunter not to wrestler would be Vicki and Brad Maddox, but they were appointed to their positions by Vince McMahon who had already been stripped of his power back in 2011 so essentially their jobs carry no merit and no actual power.

So Triple H is free to wrestle whomever he likes given the fact that he was medically cleared. Which he was.

Now my head hurts...

VHS
June 4th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Their powers regenerate over time.

Kimura Kid
June 4th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Where has Swagger been?

ReDPath
June 4th, 2013, 1:17 PM
The good: Vince's hair

The bad: Knowing the only other reasons to watch being Paul Heyman overseeing another generic worker whose going nowhere once Heyman disassociates with him. That, and Daniel Bryan until Punk/Jericho actually goes somewhere.

Its times like these where you wonder whether or not Bobby Heenan could actually get some of these guys over. Or if he would be not able to in a 'time has passed him by' scenario.

Hero!
June 4th, 2013, 1:27 PM
I know continuity has no place in wrestling but let's pretend it does, How do Vince and Stephanie have the authority to tell Triple H what to do and prohibit him from wrestling.

Clearly, you do not understand the power of marriage. Wife = boss. End of.

Kimura Kid
June 4th, 2013, 4:06 PM
Ya know I feel like we are about to witness a new era in WWE. We are seeing a ton of new talent being brought in, And brought in well. These new talents are being given a great opportunity to succeed, where before I don't think the new talents were. It was more a sink or swim mentality. Today they are given a platform to hone their craft at NXT. From there they are given vignette's and promo's leading to their debuts. They are given quality opponents in their 1st feuds. They are given everything you could ask for as a new talent.

I've noticed that pretty soon the majority of the roster will be made up of fresh new stars. Just since I've been back watching I've seen Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Big E, Fandango & Curtis Axel debut. Not to mention Bray Wyatt and the family are gonna debut shortly. I've prolly even failed to mention a few others. Then the more established talented guys like Ziggler, Bryan, Rhodes, Barrett, Cesaro will surely be getting their opportunity to shine in the coming years. In the recent past has the roster been made up of such a young talented roster? If so, are they given the same opportunity that guys I've mentioned above have? To me it just seems like these guys are gonna "Stick" because of the way they've been treated.

I really enjoy this generation of wresting. The guys seem "Old School' It's about being the best possible performer & Giving the fans a great show! While maintaining safety while creating art. It's not about who can use the most swear words or who can use the most steroids or who can take the most chair shots to the head or who can be the most edgy.

Fuck it, I Love the PG Era!! I love that I can be proud to be a WWE fan. The work they do with Make-A-Wish, US Coast Gurd & Special Olympics is touching. And it makes me proud to be a fan. The product that they put on is safer for the performers in the long run. And WWE is only getting safer and safer, Taking extra measures to ensure the safety of the performers. Look how they handled Dolph's concussion. This Era is getting back to what made me love wrestling.......wrestling!! The 6 man match was such a breath of fresh air. The way that the shield can work with Daniel Bryan is special. And there's a ton of new talent coming in that has the same ability as those guys. The future of WWE is looking fucking great right now.

But maybe I'm naive.....

Jacknife
June 5th, 2013, 1:18 PM
Well that was one entertaining RAW. Daniel Bryan is amazing. Really thought he was gonna beat Ryback (and he should have). He was all over the place like a maniac, love it.

Andy
June 5th, 2013, 1:22 PM
I thought that was actually the perfect ending. Brilliantly done.

VHS
June 5th, 2013, 1:35 PM
The bad: Knowing the only other reasons to watch being Paul Heyman overseeing another generic worker whose going nowhere once Heyman disassociates with him. That, and Daniel Bryan until Punk/Jericho actually goes somewhere.

How is Daniel Bryan part of the bad? :wtf:

Jacknife
June 5th, 2013, 1:42 PM
Well that was one entertaining RAW. Daniel Bryan is amazing. Really thought he was gonna beat Ryback (and he should have). He was all over the place like a maniac, love it.

by beat I mean pin or submit.

Peter Griffin
June 5th, 2013, 1:44 PM
by beat I mean pin or submit.

Yeh lets have the monster number one contender to Cena's title lose by pin or submission to Bryan, that will help build him up going into payback.

Jacknife
June 5th, 2013, 1:47 PM
Ryback sucks. I hate him. Hope he loses at Payback then wrestles on Main Event every week.

OD50
June 5th, 2013, 2:04 PM
I expected Ryback to pin Bryan clean so I was very happy that they went with a sort of non-clean finish. DB getting pinned twice on the same show would've kind of sucked.

Bennedy
June 5th, 2013, 2:45 PM
Ryback sucks. I hate him. Hope he loses at Payback then wrestles on Main Event every week.

Your expectations are not realistic.

Jacknife
June 5th, 2013, 4:27 PM
O'Doyle needs to come on and knock Ryback out and say "O'Doyle Rules"

G-Fresh
June 5th, 2013, 4:33 PM
Ryback sucks.

truth

Peter Griffin
June 5th, 2013, 4:53 PM
Fiction. Ryback rules. Done

G-Fresh
June 5th, 2013, 4:56 PM
I'm sorry. That does not compute. Please try again.

VHS
June 5th, 2013, 6:00 PM
try again.

http://s16.postimg.org/otyyx2ozp/iyhhu.gif

mth
June 7th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Know I'm a bit late to the RAW party but I just got around to watching and damn there was some good stuff on this show.

First and foremost, everything with Daniel Bryan. Yes. Just yes over and over to all of it. Love the way things are going with him, loved him being all over the show and the focus and way they were presenting/selling him. I have a good feeling we've got a star making process going on.

Ryback rules. Dude's clicking more and more as a heel as time's going on and after sort of losing interest, I'm getting back into him more as of late. :yes:

Cena vs. Axel was pretty good. The neckbreaker onto the chair was rad, they need to rename that move now that it's not the McGillicutter (the only good thing that came out of that name). Like that Axel had new trucks, too, helps with the revamping but I think he ought to change up the facial hair. I love beards but they're almost becoming too common now.

Usos with facepaint winning on RAW. :hyper: Can only hope this is a sign of good things to come for them.

The contract in the pants thing was weird. Segment dragged a bit, too.

I thought ADR's pinning combination was kind of neat.

Wyatt promo was lovely and of course, I remain hyped.

Interesting stuff with Vince and Steph and the Trips angle. To a degree, I'd be inclined to agree with what they were saying and don't see a reason to be booing, it's not like they had ulterior motives or were trying to be dicks (and yet, some of their lines did come across as though they were going for boos). But he was medically cleared, too, so that sort of trumps their concern. So, I guess I'm supposed to want Trips to fight and to risk his health for my own enjoyment and thinking otherwise (like Vince/Steph) would make me (like them) the bad guy? Or something. I like that's it's not entirely clear and makes you think a bit.