PDA

View Full Version : Who Should WWE Bring Back?

The Law
May 30th, 2013, 2:11 PM
Counterpart to the release thread. Who do you want to see back in WWE? I've got four big ones:

Kurt Angle-He's talked several times about wanting to come back. Assuming he's cleaned up, I'd love to see him get another run with WWE before he retires. Kurt is the kind of guy who can work with anybody and would be an incredibly valuable member of the roster. Him against Punk, Bryan, and Cena would be particularly interesting.

Batista-Probably on a part-time, Lesnar-type deal. I don't want him wrestling on Raw, but him working a few big PPV matches a year would be excellent. I think he'd blow the roof off when he came back. Him and Lesnar is a big-money match that's never happened before, and he could also work with Cena and Orton.

Rob Van Dam-I'm a big RVD guy. He'd be perfect in a Jericho role as a veteran midcard babyface who puts over newcomers. Also, it would be fun to watch Van Dam wrestle his ten minute TV matches on Raw every week against guys like Ziggler, Cesaro, and Cody. There's a ton of in-ring talent in the midcard right now and RVD could work really well with them.

MVP-I always thought they blew it with him. He's 39 now, so there's not much chance he's ever going to become a top guy, but I think he would make a nice midcard babyface. He also seemed like a guy who would be helpful in the lockerroom to work with some of the younger guys given his life experiences. There are a bunch of guys in the midcard he could work with: Barrett, Fandango, Sandow, Cody.

Who do you want to see get another run in WWE?

Cewsh
May 30th, 2013, 2:20 PM
Chris Masters. I'm genuinely confused that the guy is sitting at home with nothing to do, when he's in his prime, looks like a million dollars, has big show and big match experience, and has become one of the best big man wrestlers in the United States. Like, I'm actively baffled. Hell, he just was in the news for pulling a tree out of the ground to save his mother from a home invasion AND a house fire. What the fuck does the guy have to do to get a paycheck?

If WWE doesn't want to bring him back thinking that their fanbase wont be able to forget "The Masterpiece" then fine. But the fact that TNA and Ring of Honor aren't currently employing him says everything you need to know about those organizations.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 2:23 PM
In addition to the four you mentioned:

Chris Masters. Obviously.

JoMo. Says part of the reason he left was to work on his promo skills and come back bigger and better. It's about time now.

Gallows. He's real good. He's big. He's passionate about the business.

Trevor Murdoch. Old school.

Spanky. Duh.

Kizarny. I liked him.

G-Fresh
May 30th, 2013, 2:26 PM
Tajiri & RVD

Mr_Nobody
May 30th, 2013, 2:28 PM
I agree with both of you for the most part. I would love to see Kurt Angle, MVP, and Chris Masters back in a WWE ring. Angle's possible match-ups would be great, and MVP would make a great upper level mid card feud magnet, same with Masters.

I'm going to say John Morrison. I could see him making it pretty big in the midcard level if given the right push, especially with his great spots and he can sell pretty good.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 2:29 PM
Also Goldust.

And SUPER PORKY. And Sylvan. Armando Alejandro Estrada. Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana. The Mean Street Poose. Michael Tarver.

This guy:

http://www.thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/wrestlecrap/phantasio/phantasio0.jpg

And Mordecai:

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/4659b36c2949fc397583a3e94664cda1/6348%20-%20judgment_day%20mordecai%20wwe.png

Cewsh
May 30th, 2013, 2:30 PM
Gallows. He's real good. He's big. He's passionate about the business.

Unfortunately, Gallows is under contract to TNA, so he isn't going anywhere soon.

Morrison did say something an a Mexican show in january about there being plans to bring him back to WWE in the fall. It was vague, so who knows. But it's hopeful.

OD50
May 30th, 2013, 2:32 PM
Some good choices there..

Chris 'American Adonis' Masters would be nice, dude has become really good.

To boost the tag division I wouldn't mind JoMo (teaming with Miz again), London/Kendrick and maybe even The WGTT (are they still employed by ROH? Haven't seen either in ages there).

Maybe have Armando Estrada manage Epico and Primo?

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 2:33 PM
Unfortunately, Gallows is under contract to TNA, so he isn't going anywhere soon.

So is Kurt Angle. As my second post makes clear, I didn't think this was necessarily supposed to be realistic. It's what I WANT to see!

Beer-Belly
Tajiri & RVD

I'd be down for Rob Van Dam to return and wrestle a few matches. I'm aware of his faults, but I still like the guy. Fully understand why people dislike him, though.

Tajiri, on the other hand, is objectively awesome. I would shit myself if he showed up during some plodding mid-card match and Buzzsaw kicked the shit out of everything in sight.

Andy
I'd love to see WGTT again. And Tajiri.

Apart from that, I don't think they should bring any big names back. They have a huge number of potential greats under contract at the moment.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 2:34 PM
Some good choices there..

Chris 'American Adonis' Masters would be nice, dude has become really good.

To boost the tag division I wouldn't mind JoMo (teaming with Miz again), London/Kendrick and maybe even The WGTT (are they still employed by ROH? Haven't seen either in ages there).

Haas retired in March. There was initially a bit of confusion, some thought it was an angle, but apparently not. Shelton also left ROH and has been working for New Japan as of late as MVP did previously.

Cewsh
May 30th, 2013, 2:34 PM
Shelton Benjamin is a free agent who has been working some shows for New Japan, (and just had what may be his best ever singles match against Nakamura.) Haas has actually semi retired in what may or may not be a Ring of Honor storyline.

Edit: Yeah, what Ringo said.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 2:35 PM
Hopefully Shelton retires too. :yes:

Cewsh
May 30th, 2013, 2:35 PM
It's a bummer, but I doubt we'll ever see Tajiri come back. He's running his own promotion in Japan.

Anaconda Sniper
May 30th, 2013, 2:36 PM
2 names stand out to me the most.

Chris Masters and MVP.

Masters was arguably in the top 5 best workers when he was last there. Hes got everything to be a superstar the look, can actually wrestle, and not that bad on the mic. And since MVP has been in Japan I know hes learned some new tricks..and he was always over as hell.

Kneeneighbor
May 30th, 2013, 2:37 PM
I'd be down for Rob Van Dam to return and wrestle a few matches. I'm aware of his faults, but I still like the guy. Fully understand why people dislike him, though.

Tajiri, on the other hand, is objectively awesome. I would shit myself if he showed up during some plodding mid-card match and Buzzsaw kicked the shit out of everything in sight.

Tajri was awesome. Especially his use of the green mist and his treatment of Tori was it?

OD50
May 30th, 2013, 2:38 PM
Damn, had no idea. Last I saw in ROH Shelton was 'suspended' for them chairshots and Haas wrestled in singles as 'The Outlaw'.

And I would l:heart:ve to see Goldust as a part timer/agent, his idea for Hollywood Backlot Brawl II against Cody at SS sounded neat.

Chris Masters managed by Paul Heyman could be cool.. Dangerous Alliance!

Matty C
May 30th, 2013, 2:42 PM
Masters would have to be totally repackaged. Being someone who doesn't watch independents, or hell, even WWE these days to be honest, he'll always be the Masterpiece when I see him and the way he went out with that character wasn't flattering. Shave his head, change his general look and totally drop the Chris Masters name then perhaps he can re-emerge if he's as good as everyone says.

Kurt Angle for sure. I might start watching again if Angle came back, at least during his initial re-introduction. There are so many fresh match-ups now and even those he's faced before have changed a great deal. I've always like Angle.

Batista could be fun as a part-time, big event style talent or for a short run. He was always favourite of mine as well.

I was never sold on JoMo. He's like a more together but less charismatic Jeff Hardy.

Cewsh
May 30th, 2013, 2:52 PM
Masters would have to be totally repackaged. Being someone who doesn't watch independents, or hell, even WWE these days to be honest, he'll always be the Masterpiece when I see him and the way he went out with that character wasn't flattering. Shave his head, change his general look and totally drop the Chris Masters name then perhaps he can re-emerge if he's as good as everyone says.

In fairness, though, he hasn't been The Masterpiece in over 5 years. I doubt half the audience would even remember that character.

For the record, he looks like this now:

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/4761/03/4761_1363865403.jpg

MikeHunt
May 30th, 2013, 2:55 PM
MVP, JOMO, angle and batista.

no one else thanks especially not fucking rvd

Bennedy
May 30th, 2013, 3:06 PM
Hopefully Shelton retires too. :yes:

That's a bit cruel.

I don't mind a bit of Shelton. He has his place on the card. Carlito is another mid card guy I like. Nothing special in the ring, but everbody loved Carlito's Cabana, right? RIGHT?

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 3:07 PM
I would enjoy a Carlito return. Especially if he came back with JESUS and did the Scarface schtick. Throw Estrada in with them too.

turdpower
May 30th, 2013, 3:08 PM
Goldberg, never saw him in WCW and his WWE run didn't really live up to the billing and legendary status.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 3:10 PM
A Goldberg return would always be welcome.

OD50
May 30th, 2013, 3:11 PM
I would enjoy a Carlito return. Especially if he came back with JESUS and did the Scarface schtick. Throw Estrada in with them too.

Epico/Primo/Carlito managed by Estrada. Throw Rosa back in there too if she hasn't been fired.

I would like to see Kurt Angle vs. Dean Ambrose before I die.

MikeHunt
May 30th, 2013, 3:11 PM
add carlito to my list. spitting apples and being a fucking body guy all over the shop

Rip
May 30th, 2013, 3:29 PM
Masters, just have him vault the barrier somewhere and totally smash Shaemus about (if you really need a reason how about he stole his spot), instant battle of the big men.

Angle, because he's Kurt Bloody Angle and he should be in the WWE not on the bloody 'C' show.

MVP, let's face it the WWE needs upper mid-card heat magnets, and he's damn good at that, with the possibility of climbing higher depending on what he's picked up on his travels.

MMH
May 30th, 2013, 3:46 PM
I would say Rene Dupree as I love me some Rene but he has pretty much defaced himself with his mad tattoos.

Slighty off topic but not, Brutus Beefcake. Not as a wrestler or anything! But a one off appearance. I have always found it odd that he has never been brought back for an appearance. The guy was super over in the late 80s and worked for the company for close to ten years and has the near death experience thing going on too.

I know hes a bit nutty these days but it would be cool to see him come out in lets say a hair vs hair match on retro raw and do some struttin and a cuttin.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 3:48 PM
Rene's transformation is mental. By all accounts he's a complete prick as well. Get him in there.

Kimura Kid
May 30th, 2013, 3:50 PM
I would say Rene Dupree as I love me some Rene but he has pretty much defaced himself with his mad tattoos.

Slighty off topic but not, Brutus Beefcake. Not as a wrestler or anything! But a one off appearance. I have always found it odd that he has never been brought back for an appearance. The guy was super over in the late 80s and worked for the company for close to ten years and has the near death experience thing going on too.

I know hes a bit nutty these days but it would be cool to see him come out in lets say a hair vs hair match on retro raw and do some struttin and a cuttin.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wp-content/gallery/dupree-sick/001.jpg

WTF?

MMH
May 30th, 2013, 3:50 PM
Rene's transformation is mental. By all accounts he's a complete prick as well. Get him in there.

He seemed alright in the shoot interview I saw with him.

He was stupidly young when he first came up, classic case of too much too soon I reckon.

Matty C
May 30th, 2013, 3:51 PM
Masters looks almost the exact same to me. Slightly longer hair and a forearm tatoo. Same guy. Maybe the audience wouldn't remember him but I'm willing to bet a large enough portion would. How big is he by the way? Everyone seems to be calling him a big man but I didn't think he was all that big, just cut...

Nevermind, I looked it up. 6'4, 265lb or so. Same size as Sheamus apparently. That doesn't seem like a monster big man to me but I suppose it's all in the booking to an extent.

BBF
May 30th, 2013, 3:52 PM
What a terrifying looking human being.

MMH
May 30th, 2013, 3:53 PM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wp-content/gallery/dupree-sick/001.jpg

WTF?

At least he doesnt have crazy hair there.

http://www.puroresucentral.com/Images2/dupree.jpg

Kimura Kid
May 30th, 2013, 3:55 PM
Yikes.....Looks like complete shit to me.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 3:57 PM
That was when he was in Voodoo Murders to be fair. They all dressed crazy with the red and black.

I mean yeah, he looks ridiculous, but probably not a personal decision like those ridiculous tattoos.

Of which this may be the worst...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cZ7p78xbwiM/Sc7MxB_FtcI/AAAAAAAADkI/VAr4TAgbW9o/s400/basel5.jpg

OD50
May 30th, 2013, 4:03 PM
Shit, Duprée is only 29.. He has not aged gracefully.

G-Fresh
May 30th, 2013, 4:39 PM
I'd also love to see the Blue Meanie return. Even if it's just him doing stupid skits or backstage vignettes.

Fuck all of you if you ain't down with the bWo.

son_of_foley
May 30th, 2013, 4:42 PM
Tajiri

Anaconda Sniper
May 30th, 2013, 4:52 PM
OMG what the hell happened to Dupree? He was a good looking guy in WWE but jesus what the hell has he done to himself?

MichaelC
May 30th, 2013, 6:27 PM
If Tajiri came back, even for a one off Rumble nostalgia spot, I would mark out so much, the only way to get a bigger reaction out of me in the WWE would be for Curt Hennig to come back from the dead.*

*Ziggler or Axel jokes within 10 posts...

Bennedy
May 30th, 2013, 6:28 PM
Dupree looks really fucking ill.

MikeHunt
May 30th, 2013, 6:36 PM
Maybe if just for a couple of appearances I would like to see a return for the Steiner brothers and in particular Scott. A short run or a few one off appearances going mad and doing his schtick would be great nostalgia.

BBF
May 30th, 2013, 6:38 PM
If Tajiri came back, even for a one off Rumble nostalgia spot, I would mark out so much, the only way to get a bigger reaction out of me in the WWE would be for Curt Hennig to come back from the dead.*

*Ziggler or Axel jokes within 10 posts...

*Henning

Matthew
May 30th, 2013, 6:41 PM
muhammad hassan

MichaelC
May 30th, 2013, 6:44 PM
*Henning

Oh you evil person! :mad:

:lol:

One Man Gang
May 30th, 2013, 6:45 PM
Dupree got hooked on drugs for a bit. So that didn't help. If they do bring back one of the french guys though, it should be Sylvan. Just so he can rule Montreal.

Anyways, I guess I'd want John Morrison to return in the next year.

the_man_diva
May 30th, 2013, 7:24 PM
There are a few people I would love to see come back, of course not all of these people at the same time because that's overkill ...

Stephanie McMahon: I'd really like her back in the GM role for RAW. Always loved her being the boss bitch of any program. She's aged very gracefully and can play heel/face accordingly.

Everyone who has mentioned RVD, Goldust, MVP, Masters, JoMo, Shelton ... yes to all of that.

Kizarny. Yes. He was my trainer and really put me over a lot to other workers, if not as a member of the roster, he could really help teach people about psychology and playing your character well in the ring. He is the master of the little things to help get a crowd to connect to you. It was just so random how they hyped him, hyped him, hyped him, and then gave him one match which was really entertaining and then axed him ... :/

Always loved Kurt Angle's work, even when he was a drug-crazed lunatic supposedly stalking Rhaka Kahn LOL. Part-time, full-time, as a manager, as a commentator, I'll take Angle in WWE in any capacity before he retires. Would be very interesting to see Angle Vs. CM Punk. I know they have it made at TNA right now, and good on them, but if the Dudley Boyz weren't in TNA, I would love to see them come back against tag teams like Team Hell No! or The Shield.

Selfishly, I'm dying for a Sable cameo. Will never happen as she's reportedly turned them down and is happy being out of the limelight, but I wouldn't mind her being a valet for Brock for one match or doing a couple of one-off appearances during Old School RAW's or whatever.

In regards to Divas, I would love to see Lita come back and do a couple more appearances ... Kharma and Melina would be great to see return to the Divas Division. Although all three are allegedly happy with the decisions they've made in being away from WWE, if WWE brought back Maryse, Beth Phoenix, or Mickie James, I'd be pretty damn happy.

Kimura Kid
May 30th, 2013, 7:36 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Carlito_2012.jpg/220px-Carlito_2012.jpg

Simmo Fortyone
May 30th, 2013, 7:39 PM
Scott Steiner. Even just to yell shit for a few minutes every week.

Kurt Angle. Because Kurt Angle.

Colt Cabana. To be Punk's manager once he fucks Heyman off.

Hero!
May 30th, 2013, 7:49 PM
If he can keep off the drugs/booze, I'd fucking love to see (The) Brian "Spanky" Kendrick back in the WWE. The man was ON FIRE when he got his massive push, but he was too much of a mess in his personal life to sustain it. Such a shame. He also needs to get as far away from Paul "circus of gay" London as humanly possible.

Lita. I know she's "retired", but C'MON PUNK GET HER BACK IN THE RING. I miss having a diva to care about.

Colt BOOM BOOM Cabana. Seriously, why the FUCK did WWE let him go? It blows my mind.

MVP - always great in the ring, good on the mic. Why the fuck not?

Abe Washington - Controversial as fuck, hilarious, and just a sleezy motherfucker. PTP need him back. I need him back.

Tony Atlas - The fucking guy cracks me up. Fuck the haters. He's such an awesome dude.

Armando Estrada - As long as he NEVER wrestles a match. Dude was a charismatic as hell manager. Throw him with PrimEpico or HuniCamacho and get them some heat.

Ringo
May 30th, 2013, 7:52 PM
All good choices :yes:

JRSlim21
May 30th, 2013, 8:11 PM
Now we're talking. Kharma as a monster face. AJ can take the belt off Kaitlyn. Kharma can come back and destroy the Bellas to get her revenge. Then she switches her focus to the belt as a DGAF face in the women's division.

mr sabu
May 30th, 2013, 8:19 PM
jamie noble....... he can work backstage and in the ring

Dee4Ness
May 30th, 2013, 8:46 PM
How old is JBL? Would love to see him in an in ring return.

Kneeneighbor
May 30th, 2013, 10:12 PM
If he can keep off the drugs/booze, I'd fucking love to see (The) Brian "Spanky" Kendrick back in the WWE. The man was ON FIRE when he got his massive push, but he was too much of a mess in his personal life to sustain it. Such a shame. He also needs to get as far away from Paul "circus of gay" London as humanly possible.

Lita. I know she's "retired", but C'MON PUNK GET HER BACK IN THE RING. I miss having a diva to care about.

Colt BOOM BOOM Cabana. Seriously, why the FUCK did WWE let him go? It blows my mind.

MVP - always great in the ring, good on the mic. Why the fuck not?

Abe Washington - Controversial as fuck, hilarious, and just a sleezy motherfucker. PTP need him back. I need him back.

Tony Atlas - The fucking guy cracks me up. Fuck the haters. He's such an awesome dude.

Armando Estrada - As long as he NEVER wrestles a match. Dude was a charismatic as hell manager. Throw him with PrimEpico or HuniCamacho and get them some heat.

Everybody, listen to me!

OD50
May 31st, 2013, 3:22 AM
How old is JBL? Would love to see him in an in ring return.

He will be 47 this year. I think his old injuries will prevent any kind of match though.

And yes to Abe Washington (as a a manager). AW, Heyman, AJ, Colter, Estrada and that new French Randy Savage mini-me manager in NXT could equal a new golden age for managers.

And yeah, why isn't Kharma Kong back in WWE yet?

Atty
May 31st, 2013, 3:52 AM
This is a bit of a cop out but 2008 Jericho. He would be great against a Cena or Orton.

MACE
May 31st, 2013, 6:18 AM
Matt Morgan.

the_man_diva
May 31st, 2013, 6:28 AM
Yes. Definitely Matt Morgan.

I thought Noble was still affiliated with the company in a backstage capacity? I could have sworn he was in the audience during Trish's HoF induction speech?

Ringo
May 31st, 2013, 6:39 AM
Right, that's why sabu said what he did. :p Just put emphasis on the "and".

ReDPath
May 31st, 2013, 12:05 PM
Who should WWE bring back?

1. Kurt Angle - We have the reasons
2. Jeff Hardy - We know the reasons
3. Hulk Hogan - We already know the reason
4. Jake Roberts - He wins the 2014 Royal Rumble, decides to use his title shot the next month, wins it, gets inducted into the HOF, drops the belt the next night at Mania to Daniel Bryan, Punk or Kane
5. The ghost of Randy Savage - Squares off against Vince McMahon at Mania with McMahons ownership at stake. McMahon loses, turns over all ownership of the Company to Shane exclusively
6. Raven - The only reason he left in the first place was because McMahon promised him a legit title run, then took it back
7. Kennedy - Repackaged of course
8. Greg Valentine - He would raise the level of technical wrestling enormously, the minute he walked into the company, like he did before
9. Bats - We already know the reason, to expand it on it, he feuds with Lesnar, Punk and finally puts Cena on the shelf for 10 months so we can get a break/something perhaps...fresh?
10. Marty Janetty - Assuming he's cleaned up his act, he's already better than arguably 60 percent of the roster. Bring him in and bring back the hardcore title as well
11. Lita - But not for the womens division, since that is a lost cause. Strictly to pair her up with Punk and Heyman
12. Kevin Nash - He may (more than likely) tear his quad again, but he never really got a chance to have a big man feud with Kane, let them go at it for 3 months
13. Demolition - Even at 90s year old, let them shit all over the tag division, then they destroy the belts, and consequently retiring the division
14. Bobby Heenan - If he can't get ANY of the current schmucks over on the roster, nobody can
15. Eric Bischoff - Have him rip up his TNA contract, come over to WWE as a manager of Blandy Orton or maybe even Sheamus, Barrett..you know...the same guy

Ringo
May 31st, 2013, 12:07 PM
oh boy.

Cewsh
May 31st, 2013, 12:15 PM
I was all angsty and yelly about ReDPath's new gimmick posting before, but honestly it's nice to have a whack job around the place again. We ran off all of the old ones, and dammit, life just isn't the same.

Also, Matt Morgan is fucking TERRIBLE.

Kimura Kid
May 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM
You guys thought I was a sock of this guy?

WTF!?!?!?

The Law
May 31st, 2013, 12:18 PM
Every internet smart mark heard Jim Cornette say nice things about Matt Morgan and he's been riding that reputation ever since. He's been in the business almost ten years now, has he ever done anything to back up his hype?

Cewsh
May 31st, 2013, 12:26 PM
Every internet smart mark heard Jim Cornette say nice things about Matt Morgan and he's been riding that reputation ever since. He's been in the business almost ten years now, has he ever done anything to back up his hype?

Not even remotely.

He has had one of the 5 worst feuds in wrestling for like 4 years in a row. He has actively killed off the main event momentum of Abyss, Hernandez and Crimson in TNA, and despite having "great mic skills" he's never cut a memorable promo or even learned how to play a character. And his matches are as flat and uninspired as anyone's who is working right now. Seriously, he's a massive liability to anyone who pays him.

Bennedy
May 31st, 2013, 12:55 PM
Matt Morgan's stuttering gimmick has to be one of the worst gimmicks in recent memory. It was god awful.

VHS
May 31st, 2013, 12:59 PM
I kind of miss this freak:

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/479019-kevin_thorn.jpg

Mills
May 31st, 2013, 1:04 PM
Don't tell MTH, besides we've forgotten someone who could still have a great main event run:

http://photos.imageevent.com/sharpshootercollectibles/wwewwfpromophotos/Marcus%20Cor%20Von%20P-1168.jpg

Zacharie
May 31st, 2013, 1:22 PM
I would hate to see guys like RVD, MVP, Masters, Morrison, and Morgan sit through another shitty midcard run like what Albert is doing at the moment. So I'm gonna say 'no' to anyone from the 2005-2010 era that left under midcard status. Not because I think they suck but because I don't think it would work out for them. Why sign midcarders from 08 when you have a bunch of solid talent in NXT.

I'm gonna say Kurt Angle and only Kurt Angle. The guy left before WWE dropped him too far down the card so he'd likely have another good run with the company. Plus there are a ton of good matches he could have with guys like Dolph, Punk, and Bryan. Even revisit Brock and Taker.

Other than Angle, WWE just needs Sting. Hopefully they can get that guy into a Brock contract or something before it's too late.

Judas Iscariot
May 31st, 2013, 1:48 PM
Kevin Thorn was awesome. I'd love for him to come back.

maxxmisery
May 31st, 2013, 9:07 PM
Steve F'ing Blackmon

Jacknife
June 7th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Gangrel

Cewsh
June 7th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Have you seen Gangrel recently?

The Law
June 7th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Isn't he doing porn now? Not sure if he's acting or directing.

Cewsh
June 7th, 2013, 10:46 PM
He was directing.

MikeHunt
June 7th, 2013, 10:49 PM
That looks truly degrading to woman! Brilliant! Link me please!