PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt: The eater of worlds is coming!!

Kimura Kid
May 28th, 2013, 11:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdDyQ1Qxtvg

I just hope they aren't going to tone him down, Do those of you that have followed his career thus far think they would use his NXT charcter in the current WWE environment??

Lagom
May 28th, 2013, 12:03 PM
I think it's pretty clear from the vignette that he's keeping the main body of the character and his message. Like I said in the Raw thread, I'd love to see them go all in on him like they did with Goldust back in the day. He's someone that could really instill fear in people and make for nervous viewing for others. The fact that they're sending the whole Family to Raw is an indication, I think, of how much they believe in, and trust Wyatt. With a character like this, it takes that IT factor to get yourself over, that they're entrusting him with the development of two other prospects is huge.

It'll be interesting to see where on the card they throw them, and whether they'll actually have Wyatt start out as a wrestler, or just as the mouthpiece to begin with.

The Law
May 28th, 2013, 12:18 PM
I think one potential issue is finding him someone to feud with. There's a huge lack of midcard faces right now. Basically, there's Miz, Kofi, and Truth. No one else really has any credibility. By the same token, there's a ton of main event (or upper midcard) faces and only a few main event heels. They really need to turn a couple guys and balance things out.

Kimura Kid
May 28th, 2013, 12:52 PM
I think it's pretty clear from the vignette that he's keeping the main body of the character and his message.

Agreed, but it was very tame by their usual standards. IMO

Check these bad boys out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmtvjQ_LaDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr10Z3KVs9c

I think one potential issue is finding him someone to feud with. There's a huge lack of midcard faces right now. Basically, there's Miz, Kofi, and Truth. No one else really has any credibility. By the same token, there's a ton of main event (or upper midcard) faces and only a few main event heels. They really need to turn a couple guys and balance things out.

I would assume that his intial feud would be with someone more established and over than Miz, Kofi or Truth.

Fandango got Jericho, I'm assuming The Family won't debut until after Payback. Y2J may be free to work with Wyatt. They have worked together in NXT......

Jacknife
May 28th, 2013, 1:30 PM
He needs to lay off the world eating. He's had far too many.

VHS
May 28th, 2013, 3:19 PM
We're coming.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/bray-wyatt-wwe-other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-4472.gif

*Goosebumps*

MMH
May 28th, 2013, 3:27 PM
Just keep them away from Cena please. At least for a while. I think a potential problem is there are three heel trios now with the Shield and 3MB. Yet no face trios.

One Man Gang
May 28th, 2013, 3:28 PM
His look reminds me of Panama Gang. Beard, hat, shirt, and in Florida.

Kneeneighbor
May 28th, 2013, 4:07 PM
Just keep them away from Cena please. At least for a while. I think a potential problem is there are three heel trios now with the Shield and 3MB. Yet no face trios.

YES 3MB face turn!

VHS
May 28th, 2013, 4:09 PM
How bout YES fire 3MB?

Andy
May 28th, 2013, 4:13 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Heath Slater is fucking brilliant?

MMH
May 28th, 2013, 4:26 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Heath Slater is fucking brilliant?

Nope he's one of my faves too.

G-Fresh
May 28th, 2013, 5:36 PM
How bout YES fire 3MB?

How about no?

Cewsh
May 28th, 2013, 5:44 PM
How bout YES fire 3MB?

Why?

Ringo
May 28th, 2013, 5:45 PM
3MB are fantastic. They serve a purpose and entertain while doing it. I'd get rid of just about every other lower card wrestler before them.

The Wyatt Family aren't necessarily a trio in the same way as The Shield and 3MB are either. Rowan and Harper can either act as Wyatt's back up and not wrestle very much or Wyatt can manage them as a regular tag team. Since it's Wyatt's character, promos and look that are so compelling, he should be the one being pushed in singles competition first and foremost.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1b577cdb48ae41483b0dd071799f26f9/tumblr_mg4qd2wOVs1qhjbxeo1_1280.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAH.

VHS
May 28th, 2013, 5:49 PM
Why?

What exactly are they doing at the moment? Feuding with Tons of Funk? The fans don't care. They're a trio of random superstars with nothing in common and they got some stupid rock star gimmick slapped on which the fans don't care about either.

With the influx of new superstars coming in, there's no room for their act.

Ringo
May 28th, 2013, 5:56 PM
They are the resident jobbers to the stars. They are annoying dickheads with a stupid rock star gimmick (WHICH IS THE POINT) led by a particularly phenomenal annoying dickhead. They come out, act like they're all that and then get trounced. The Slater/Legends thing was great. Brock's demolition was great. That time they beat Sheamus in the Rumble preview was great. They have a place on the roster unlike all the other jobbers who generally don't.

And there are lots of people not doing much at the moment who I doubt you'd like to see get fired. Cesaro? Ryder? etc.

Andy
May 28th, 2013, 6:31 PM
I wish Slater would talk more. He has a brilliantly annoying voice.

That Cyndi Lauper/Roddy Piper segment last year had me literally in tears of laughter. Slater made it then Cole topped it by completely slating it and apologising over and over again.

Cewsh
May 28th, 2013, 6:35 PM
What exactly are they doing at the moment? Feuding with Tons of Funk? The fans don't care. They're a trio of random superstars with nothing in common and they got some stupid rock star gimmick slapped on which the fans don't care about either.

With the influx of new superstars coming in, there's no room for their act.

Somebody has to lose the matches, man. And Slater and McIntyre are fantastic talents.

Beer-Belly
May 28th, 2013, 6:41 PM
Slater makes people look great. He's an excellent lower card guy.

I want Taker vs. Wyatt at some point.

Hero!
May 28th, 2013, 7:08 PM
Slater is a great heel because he's that absolutely annoying fuckwad at the karaoke bar who knows all the words to one song, that he sings every week, even though he's shit at it and just brings down the mood when he's on. You heckle him, you boo him, you might even chuck your beer bottle at him, but the sumbitch keeps coming back week after week to sing DONT STOP BELIEVING for the umpteenth time.

You all know the fucking guy i'm talking about.

Morrison
May 28th, 2013, 7:38 PM
Agreed, but it was very tame by their usual standards. IMO

Check these bad boys out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmtvjQ_LaDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr10Z3KVs9c

I would assume that his intial feud would be with someone more established and over than Miz, Kofi or Truth.

Fandango got Jericho, I'm assuming The Family won't debut until after Payback. Y2J may be free to work with Wyatt. They have worked together in NXT......

how is the RAW video any less 'tame' than these two?

JRSlim21
May 28th, 2013, 7:53 PM
The Wyatt Family with a bigger budget SHOULD be great. This & the Shield are going to be too many dogs in the yard, however. They might have to enforce the brand split and keep these 2 off the same show.

Also, Air Boom & Sin Cara vs the Wyatt Family. Book it. You have the older fans who are gonna buy into the Wyatt family, especially the NXT marks. Imagine Wyatt hitting Sister Abigail or Harper just salivating, "Yeah, yeah, yeah"-ing all over 1 of the midcard babyfaces that will have the little kids freaked out and hating them even more. I just wished Rowan developed more of a personality among the 3; those words during the vignette last night was the 1st time I've heard him speak ever since the Family came together.

And yes, more 3MB. There's nothing wrong with them. They are what the Spirit Squad should've been & arguably a better act.

Kimura Kid
May 28th, 2013, 8:39 PM
WWE.com has an article up on Wyatt

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-05-27/bray-wyatt-26118246

The WWE Universe was offered an eerie, nightmarish glimpse of Bray Wyatt on the May 27 edition of Monday Night Raw. Just who is this strange, scary NXT Superstar and what does he have in store for Raw?

A man shrouded in mystique, Wyatt has been on a mission to bring his twisted "truth" to NXT. The 6-foot-3, 295-lb. brawler from New Orleans says he is "the new face of fear." His bizarre speeches often end in pure brutality, as he and his equally odd associates have attacked anyone and everyone who cross their path. Wyatt's dangerous presence has left several Superstars on the NXT roster down, including Kassius Ohno, Oliver Grey and Corey Graves. Would he dare to try out his bold tactics against the main Raw roster?

The future remains uncertain when it comes to this eerie Superstar, who says he has a secret and warns, "We're coming." While no one knows what the unpredictable and warped Wyatt will do next, he has always offered a succinct message to his opposition: Run. This is advice every Superstar should heed.

V-Line
May 29th, 2013, 2:23 AM
Crazy that he is the best thing in NXT while his brother is the worst. Really looking forward to his debut and like most have said showcase him as a singles act 1st and use Harper/Rowan as his heavies then slowly introduce them into the tag division. Bray is the star of the 3 and should be treated as such.

mr sabu
May 29th, 2013, 2:57 AM
as i said in the raw thread... shield vs the family thanks

double count out the fucking matches just gives as a great all for all brawl

MMH
May 29th, 2013, 3:20 AM
I think Luke Harper has a ton of potential myself too. And Rowan has a unique look. Im glad they seem to have kept everything from NXT for the gimmick.

OD50
May 29th, 2013, 4:47 AM
:yes:

I'm a fan of both Rowan and Harper and is stoked that the family will be kept intact. Harper is very solid in the ring and I dig the hobo Bruiser Brody look.. Love his discus-clothesline finisher too. Rowan feels kind of green in the ring, but he's doing ok and I'm sure he will improve in time.. Pretty much exactly what I said about Roman Reigns 6-9 months ago.

McBain
May 29th, 2013, 4:50 AM
Know nothing about these lot, but my first impressions are that they seem like Mike Knox wannabes.

Are people expecting one or two of these to make it in a big way, or just make up the numbers like the majority of those that get called up?

OD50
May 29th, 2013, 4:52 AM
Wyatt will be a star if he gets a fair shake.

McBain
May 29th, 2013, 4:57 AM
What's so good about him?

OD50
May 29th, 2013, 5:01 AM
Everything..

Bennedy
May 29th, 2013, 5:02 AM
Know nothing about these lot, but my first impressions are that they seem like Mike Knox wannabes.

Are people expecting one or two of these to make it in a big way, or just make up the numbers like the majority of those that get called up?

Fandango and the Shield have hardly been making up the numbers. They have done a really good iob of making their call ups seem damn important recently.

Really excited for Wyatt. The guy looks great.

OD50
May 29th, 2013, 5:04 AM
I read that Trips wants long term plans in place before they bring guys up these days. :yes:

MMH
May 29th, 2013, 8:24 AM
Everything..

This basically. He has a great mixture of everything. Decent in the ring, unique look, great promo.

Hero!
May 29th, 2013, 8:40 AM

They remind me more of Raven and his flock. Bray is Raven, the almighty leader with a sharp tongue, who speaks these powerful words that just draw people to his side and instill fear in his enemies. The family members, like the flock, follow every word that Bray says. Like Raven, Wyatt looks nothing like your typical superstar, but the character that he portrays and the way he speaks, just make him a generally frightening motherfucker.

Quote the family, nevermore.

JRSlim21
May 29th, 2013, 9:26 AM
They remind me more of Raven and his flock. Bray is Raven, the almighty leader with a sharp tongue, who speaks these powerful words that just draw people to his side and instill fear in his enemies. The family members, like the flock, follow every word that Bray says. Like Raven, Wyatt looks nothing like your typical superstar, but the character that he portrays and the way he speaks, just make him a generally frightening motherfucker.

Quote the family, nevermore.

All of this. Harper is the perfect back up man to this act. He has his character nailed down. Same with Rowan. In my opinion, they're so sucessful because everything they do is so simple. There's nothing too ridiculous about them. It's not like Wyatt is handing down spells and such. It's "hey Ihave a vision. These guys believe me."

mth
May 29th, 2013, 1:51 PM
So stoked for big Bray and the family. :yes: Saw a lot of potential in the guy when he was still Husky Harris. Love the gimmick, it's fresh and different, and he's got a different look, as well, nice change of pace. Very intrigued to see how the gimmick fleshes out once he's on the main roster and how it'll come into play when he feuds with folks. As has been mentioned, they're doing pretty well with a lot of the new talent, and I think if given the ball, Bray could really be an attention grabber like the Shield have become.

Ringo
May 29th, 2013, 2:04 PM
So cool.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yj6anqV6SvU/UaQp3h4eqnI/AAAAAAABdsY/ah2-SC5LttU/s1600/5-27-2013+11-51-53+PM.jpg

I'm guessing we'll have vignettes for a few weeks and they'll debut after Payback?

Hope they get a feud right off the bat. Just have Harper & Rowan maul someone popular and then Bray can make his entrance and cut a sick promo over their corpse.

Andy
May 29th, 2013, 3:13 PM
When I first started watching wrestling I was about 8 and The Undertaker fucking terrified me. I was intrigued though. That mask might be even more creepy.

Ringo
May 29th, 2013, 3:20 PM
Obviously inspired by The Wicker Man which as a kid was probably the scariest thing I'd ever seen.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kQGMc1KY0Kc/TqWb4Q7bt9I/AAAAAAAACMw/NtBVVwDLLs8/s1600/Wicker+Man+1973+3.png

Andy
May 29th, 2013, 3:29 PM
Yep. Imagine the little kids in the audience seeing that, they'll be fucking terrified. Then he'll take he mask of to reveal a just-as-terrifying big bald dude with a huge ginger beard.

McBain
June 1st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Intrigued by this.

Just learned that it's the former Husky Harris as well.

Peter Griffin
June 1st, 2013, 11:37 AM
Just learned that it's the former Husky Harris as well.

:rofl:

VHS
June 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM
I had this dream last night about the Wyatt vignette, it was very vivid. In my dream the vignettes weren't the same, they were documenting their journey to their WWE debut.

Like in one vig they were hitch-hiking on the side of the road. Rowan was in his mask holding a cardboard sign with the name of the city of their debut scribbled on it.

The next was them walking down a secluded road like Devil's Rejects, Luke and Rowan having makeshift bags over their shoulders. Bray walking in front of them, with a wide grin on his face.

Then they were in a cab, riding up towards the arena. The cab driver was like "You uh, gonna pay me?" Bray looks at Harper and says "Pay the man." Harper took out another lamb mask and the driver put it on before driving off. Then we had a wide shot of the 3 standing in front of the arena, and the doorman was already wearing a lamb mask. He let them in and then they made their way out to the ring.

All the while the Wyat theme was playing. Eerie, but awesome dream.

Freddie Mercury
June 1st, 2013, 7:31 PM
I've just been reading Randy Orton comments and it turns that the son of I.R.S grew up to a Hilly Billy pagen.

virms
June 1st, 2013, 7:36 PM
FREDDIE MERCURY :panic:

Kimura Kid
June 4th, 2013, 1:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dx4JWEC49WU

Hero!
June 4th, 2013, 4:52 PM
"I know all about Bray Wyatt. He's very giving, loving, caring, it's the kind of family atmosphere that we're trying to promote right now"

Ahahasghaghahahaha

Kimura Kid
June 4th, 2013, 4:54 PM
Yeah, Maddox is pure gold.

Andy
June 4th, 2013, 5:17 PM
What I want to know is why people keep interrupting Big E while he's eating ffs

Hero!
June 4th, 2013, 7:00 PM
Probably because he's always eating...

Damien
June 4th, 2013, 7:34 PM
He was enjoying quality sausage! LOL, Big E... He needs way more mic time.

Tainted Eclipse
June 4th, 2013, 7:57 PM
this looks neat and all but wwe really need to devote more time to consistently developing guys they already have on the roster. and yes i say this with a totally self interested focus on antonio cesaro.

mth
June 4th, 2013, 9:27 PM
:lol: Big E stole that. What a man.

Ochoa
June 6th, 2013, 7:42 PM
I must say that is one of the more creepier vignettes I have seen in a while. I am intrigued.

Ohh and there's this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2E0z4AEoM" target="_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2E0z4AEoM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2E0z4AEoM)

Kimura Kid
June 6th, 2013, 8:21 PM
Hahaha!! as funny as that was it's also pretty sad.

VHS
June 6th, 2013, 8:25 PM
Hahaha, I'm dying right now! There's nothing funnier than watching a fat person try to scamper into another place. :lol:

Kimura Kid
June 6th, 2013, 8:39 PM
This channel is full of gold.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0uEVzknxE

Ringo
June 6th, 2013, 8:47 PM
well the grandpa is kind of incredible.

http://youtu.be/mp9Fhs2f8_Q

I feel bad for Bridgette :(

G-Fresh
June 6th, 2013, 8:51 PM
Angry Grandpa is amazing. His rants about TNA are some of the funniest stuff I've heard in a long time.

Kimura Kid
June 10th, 2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=lVwRklc0htI

- According to fan reports from recent WWE Live Events, the Wyatt Family has been using a unique entrance lately. When it's time for Bray Wyatt and company to come out, the lights in the arena go dark and a vignette video begins to play. Bray then asks the crowd if they “want to see something scary,” the lights come up and the Family enters, with Erick Rowan wearing the goat mask.

OD50
June 10th, 2013, 12:29 PM
GIVE THAT MAN A MIC!!

Cool though. :yes:

Peter Griffin
June 10th, 2013, 12:30 PM
:hyper:

VHS
June 10th, 2013, 1:03 PM
Rowan's mask reminds me of the Pagans mask from Dragnet.

G-Fresh
June 10th, 2013, 2:54 PM
That movie would make a pillhead drool.

mr sabu
June 13th, 2013, 3:57 AM
I must say that is one of the more creepier vignettes I have seen in a while. I am intrigued.

Ohh and there's this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2E0z4AEoM" target="_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2E0z4AEoM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2E0z4AEoM)

i remember this guy....... i told his missue's id stick a few fingers up her

mth
June 13th, 2013, 10:36 AM
I really hope Bray and The Family dive into something meaningful right off the bat and it's not just a month of squashing Santino/Riley/Yoshi/Ryder, etc. I get that jobber squashing is a decent way to get the crowd familiar with you but I think it's more important to get the crowd to care and connect with you. You know who might be really interesting? Kane.

Psycho666Soldier
June 13th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I really hope Bray and The Family dive into something meaningful right off the bat and it's not just a month of squashing Santino/Riley/Yoshi/Ryder, etc. I get that jobber squashing is a decent way to get the crowd familiar with you but I think it's more important to get the crowd to care and connect with you. You know who might be really interesting? Kane.

Considering what they did with The Shield, I would imagine they actually have a plan. It would be nice to just see them show up, too, instead of the usual vignettes eventually leading to one that says, "BRAY WYATT NEXT WEEK ON RAW!!". Just have them pop up in the middle of the show to get right into the thick of things.

As for who they'd feud with, Kane isn't a bad option. Bray Wyatt could play off of Kane's darkness and how he's "no longer a monster". Maybe build it to SummerSlam or something, Bray loses after dominating him the whole feud so Kane gets the proper comeuppance and still looks like a beast, then Bray moves on to someone else as he begins winning more PPV matches after taking a humbling loss to a veteran.

Badger
June 13th, 2013, 12:03 PM
I hope they place lamb masks on their downed victims, and maybe even give lamb masks to the audience. Like Cody's paper bag routine but better.

Then I hope they start selling them on WWE Shopzone.

takerson
July 9th, 2013, 5:26 PM
So my brothers and I dressed as The Wyatt Family for a contest....
http://instagram.com/p/bjtHC8gdi_/

chatty
July 9th, 2013, 5:42 PM
Bray and co should bring back the bodybags that Taker used to use but instead of using the black ones instead use those brown potato like sacks.

Hero!
July 9th, 2013, 6:27 PM
That
is
Awesome

Kimura Kid
July 9th, 2013, 6:56 PM
That's fucking awesome Takerson!!

takerson
July 9th, 2013, 7:06 PM
That
is
Awesome

That's fucking awesome Takerson!!

Thanks. I thought so too, that's why I shared. Don't realize how much hick clothes cost 'til you have to buy them. haha. Spent about $35 making that pic happen. I better win the damn contest. haha. My favorite part is the pitchfork stuck over the doll, feel like we did a good job of making an image that's reminiscent of the videos.

The Law
July 9th, 2013, 7:33 PM
RAW spoilers:
Most exciting new character on our screens since...probably Kane in 1997. Fantastic debut, done perfectly. But the debut was the easy part. The hard part is what comes next. Here are my thoughts on how he should be handled:

-Number one, and most important, is don't use him like any other wrestler. Odd as it is to say, I think entering and winning the Money in the Bank match would be beneath him, because that's something a typical wrestler would do. His motivations should be more complex and unique. He's not there to win championships, he's there to win followers to his cause. I don't think he should wrestle on television until at least after Summerslam. Build up to him actually getting in the ring, or even getting physical.

-Have his guys wrestle some squash matches in the next few weeks while he talks and watches. Build up to Kane coming back, but don't let them get physical until Summerslam. At Summerslam, he should beat Kane. If it takes some help from his guys, that's fine. But he goes over. After the match, they should wreck Kane and put him on the shelf for awhile.

-Orton is probably the guy for him to feud with after that. Orton is credible, has a dark presence, and is serious. Jericho is credible, but the problem with running him against Jericho is that Jericho's face character makes fun of people and that's not something you should be doing with Wyatt right now. Obviously, he should go over Orton too. That would be a big deal, since Orton really doesn't lose very often.

-Survivor Series would be a good time for him to lead a team in a Survivor Series match. Him, Harper, Rowan, and two other appropriate partners (Swagger and Cesaro could be interesting if they were still with Coulter at that point) against a team of big faces. I would have him transition into a feud with Punk. Something about Punk being the voice of the voiceless and Wyatt being the voice we need to hear. Punk can be the first guy to beat him.

How far can he go? Pretty damn far, I think. I don't think it's too much of a stretch for him to be in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania if they handle him right.

mth
July 9th, 2013, 8:01 PM
RAW's a spoiler until Weds., so please tag RAW-related stuff 'til then.

chatty
July 9th, 2013, 8:19 PM
RAW spoilers:
Most exciting new character on our screens since...probably Kane in 1997. Fantastic debut, done perfectly. But the debut was the easy part. The hard part is what comes next. Here are my thoughts on how he should be handled:

-Number one, and most important, is don't use him like any other wrestler. Odd as it is to say, I think entering and winning the Money in the Bank match would be beneath him, because that's something a typical wrestler would do. His motivations should be more complex and unique. He's not there to win championships, he's there to win followers to his cause. I don't think he should wrestle on television until at least after Summerslam. Build up to him actually getting in the ring, or even getting physical.

-Have his guys wrestle some squash matches in the next few weeks while he talks and watches. Build up to Kane coming back, but don't let them get physical until Summerslam. At Summerslam, he should beat Kane. If it takes some help from his guys, that's fine. But he goes over. After the match, they should wreck Kane and put him on the shelf for awhile.

-Orton is probably the guy for him to feud with after that. Orton is credible, has a dark presence, and is serious. Jericho is credible, but the problem with running him against Jericho is that Jericho's face character makes fun of people and that's not something you should be doing with Wyatt right now. Obviously, he should go over Orton too. That would be a big deal, since Orton really doesn't lose very often.

-Survivor Series would be a good time for him to lead a team in a Survivor Series match. Him, Harper, Rowan, and two other appropriate partners (Swagger and Cesaro could be interesting if they were still with Coulter at that point) against a team of big faces. I would have him transition into a feud with Punk. Something about Punk being the voice of the voiceless and Wyatt being the voice we need to hear. Punk can be the first guy to beat him.

How far can he go? Pretty damn far, I think. I don't think it's too much of a stretch for him to be in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania if they handle him right.

I got a weird feeling Dibiase might be his next follower. Guy aint got nothing going on and needs a makeover, a scruffy Dibiase might work well, it'll be the complete opposite of what his dad was and gives him a direction of his own, he's a decent sized guy who suits working ina faction where someone else can take the lead on talking. He just looks like one of the guys in one of the videos from behind. Not sure how they would transition him though, it'd be a lot easier to add newcomers for sure but nothing wrong with a couple of known wrestlers either. I think we'll get a female as well.

takerson
July 9th, 2013, 8:26 PM
I got a weird feeling Dibiase might be his next follower. Guy aint got nothing going on and needs a makeover, a scruffy Dibiase might work well, it'll be the complete opposite of what his dad was and gives him a direction of his own, he's a decent sized guy who suits working ina faction where someone else can take the lead on talking. He just looks like one of the guys in one of the videos from behind. Not sure how they would transition him though, it'd be a lot easier to add newcomers for sure but nothing wrong with a couple of known wrestlers either. I think we'll get a female as well.

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT! He's lookin' scruffy lately too.... from 2 or 3 weeks ago.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1043868_206190029530428_973413853_n.jpg

Hero!
July 9th, 2013, 8:28 PM
I just don't see what purpose he'd serve. Rowan and Harpwr are big and fast, despite looking like white trash. They're actually terrifying. Bray Wyatt is almost Jesus like in his presence. Ted DiBiase is...Ted DiBiase. There's absolutely nothing special about him.

takerson
July 9th, 2013, 8:31 PM
Actually gonna have to agree with ya, Hero. Now that I think of it. I don't really want anyone else in The Fam right now. It's perfect the way it is.

Judas Iscariot
July 9th, 2013, 8:33 PM
They should add Naked Mideon

VHS
July 9th, 2013, 8:33 PM

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah :hyper:

chatty
July 9th, 2013, 8:34 PM
I just don't see what purpose he'd serve. Rowan and Harpwr are big and fast, despite looking like white trash. They're actually terrifying. Bray Wyatt is almost Jesus like in his presence. Ted DiBiase is...Ted DiBiase. There's absolutely nothing special about him.

Need some skivvys sometimes, maybes he can be like the runt they all take there anger out when things aren't going their way. Or he could be used in some long game plan whereby they use him as a decoy for some sinister reason. I wouldnt mind personally, he would add an extra layer of intrigue for a period anyway. I think Bray will move off on his own after about a year anyway

chatty
July 9th, 2013, 8:36 PM
I dont think they'll add anyone else in for a while tbh but I think there will be 2-3 new members before it comes to an end, should everything go well of course.

mth
July 9th, 2013, 8:36 PM
I agree with Hero. Seems like a square peg into a round hole.

chatty
July 9th, 2013, 8:43 PM
I dunno, could work well if done right. Probably wouldn't be so prop best not.

I hope they make them real smart though, your impression when you see outback weirdo deliverance like is that they are dangerous but dumb, it'd be nice to have them outsmart and out muscle a few guys for a while before they are caught up with.

Brian M.
July 9th, 2013, 8:45 PM
I do think they will need to add some followers at some point, just to get his cult leader character over even more. DiBiase would be an odd choice though.

Fanny
July 9th, 2013, 8:49 PM
I kind of thought the 'followers' would end up being the crowds. The idea of loads of people in the crowds with replica lanterns that they light up when the lights go out, dressing in Bray Wyatt garb etc. gives me tingles. Of course by that point of overness WWE will have turned them face and completely pussyfied the gimmick beyond any likability.

mth
July 9th, 2013, 8:53 PM
They better start selling the sheep mask. Could make for a great visual to have a sea of them out there when they're making their entrance.

Hero!
July 9th, 2013, 9:03 PM
I'd buy one, for sure. They look cheap enough to make and sell that they could become a big "thing", especially if the WWE wants the crowds to be "followers" of the Wyatt's, turning them face by crowd reaction.

takerson
July 9th, 2013, 9:04 PM

I just realized.... the man himself passed it on to us.... we are part of the Family.... Dundundunnnnnn--Dundundunnnnnn

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/563315_163102030505895_393589899_n.jpg

MikeHunt
July 9th, 2013, 9:07 PM
ugggggggggh! really.

Tim
July 9th, 2013, 9:39 PM
This is the first debut I've been excited about in soooo long. Loved the entrance, I have so many ideas about what could possibly happen with them and Kane and Undertaker. It would be predictable but I wouldn't mind them setting Kane on fire, just torturing him for months physically and mentally to the point where Kane actually shows fear. Eventually they push him so far that he just breaks and either joins them or reignites the fire within and gets a little revenge. Like previously stated keep him from Cena for as long as possible.

Only bummer for me was the "husky harris" chants. I don't get the whole chanting of a wrestlers former character's name. You wouldn't go to see The Great Gatsby and chant "Jack Dawson" at Leonardo Dicaprio... unless maybe you're a douche. It's times like those that I wish Raw had the option of editing out crowd noises like on SD!

Hero!
July 9th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Smackdown talks:

So, SD has come and gone and no mention of Kane's replacement. I think if it was anyone, but Wyatt, they'd have said something on Smackdown. I think it's gonna PPV pressure time and Maddox throws Wyatt in.

Beer-Belly
July 10th, 2013, 3:23 AM
The main page says WWE wants to turn the Wyatt Family face at some point, albeit not at any time in the near future. Even then, that still worries me. Punk and Bryan are really the only faces that haven't gotten watered down. I'm holding out hope for Ziggler, but I wouldn't be surprised if they botch that and turn him into another terrible comedian character. I'm not opposed to a face turn down the road, but I worry that WWE will turn them into zany hillbillies. Regardless, they'll sell a fuck ton of sheep masks.

Also, I'm going to be pissy if I don't see a Bray vs. Taker match at some point. He's tailor made to feud with the Undertaker. That feud would have been guaranteed when Taker was working full time.

son_of_foley
July 10th, 2013, 3:42 AM
I was wondering if they might convince Kane to join them down the line. Feels like it might be time again for another go at this KANE IS AN ANGRY MONSTER thing

Beer-Belly
July 10th, 2013, 3:47 AM
I think they'd probably be better off just focusing on the current trio. Kane joining might interrupt the flow of things. Plus, Taker/Kane vs. the Wyatt Family has money written all over it.

Andy
July 10th, 2013, 7:51 AM
Why does anyone bother with the main page? Debut a menacing heel trio after weeks of build, they scare the shit out of everyone and try to murder a fan favourite but oh lets report they're planning on turning them face eventually. Load of garbage, not news at all.

VHS
August 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
I'm a big fan of OFFF so I rewatched some of their opening credits (which are amazing). This is from the OFFF 2011 in Barcelona, and it gave me goosebumps it reminded me so much of the Wyatts and the possibilities of future promos. It gets pretty dark, but the idea of Bray having an army of children in masks would be cray-zee.

http://vimeo.com/24982650

http://vimeo.com/24982650

Hero!
August 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM
Call me crazy, but I very much see the Wyatt's being monster faces. I know they're attacking babyfaces, but Wyatt's promos about the sheep joining him to bring down the machine are so damn good and I see the fans just eating it all up. I very much foresee The Wyatt's being the ultimate "anti-authority" figures, with the fans planted firmly on their side. A sea of sheep masks, swaying to the theme song, as Bray Wyatt and his brothers just dismantle and destroy everybody...yeah, I like that.

mth
August 3rd, 2013, 4:37 PM
A charismatic cult leader-type getting the masses to rally behind him seems quite easily done. And could be pretty awesome if handled well.