PDA

View Full Version : Derren Brown Live

JP
May 14th, 2013, 2:41 PM
Just found out my best mate has got us tickets to go watch Derren Brown on Thursday, I cannot put into words how excited I am about this. I adore what he's done over the last decade and seeing it in person, man, I just can't wait.

Anybody else a fan or seen one of his live shows?

mth
May 14th, 2013, 3:51 PM
That's awesome. I came across him sometime last year when looking for stuff to watch on youtube and since then, the wife and I have watched just about all the specials he's done and are both big fans. I can only imagine how awesome his shows would be live. I'm sure you'll have a hell of a good time.

turdpower
May 14th, 2013, 3:57 PM
There's a monster thread around here somewhere MTH, I know myself and Mik are big fans. And Virm.

I saw him live and it was brilliant, we were about 5 rows back so it was superb. Nobody I was with got called up on stage or anything but to be that close to enjoy ALL his tricks, was brilliant. A couple were re-hashes or things I knew obviously how were done.

It was the live show where McFly were on at the end performing a song on a video predicting the trick.

Oddly I just watched his "Svengali" show last night on E4.

virms
May 15th, 2013, 2:08 AM
You are a god damn lucky fuck JP. Steal a kiss from him for me.

JP
May 17th, 2013, 8:37 AM
Show was outstanding.

Have a much better understanding of how he does some of his things now, but the pay off at the end is just ridiculous.