PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Booking

virms
April 26th, 2013, 9:00 PM
Love the new idea on the main page Cewsh. Really great read. :yes:

I think you could really catapult this idea and have a few forum board people submit you write ups that could end up on the main page.

I know Atty could tear this up if he wanted to and I wouldn't mind to see Defrost throw in some fantasy Japanese style vs. WWE in a World War of Wrestling type scenario. It's just a thought and I am sure you are busy enough as is but I thought I would throw it out there.

However, you should tag line it under Cewsh Reviews Presents: Fantasy Booking by ""

BUILD YOUR EMPIRE, RYAN!

Cewsh
April 26th, 2013, 9:03 PM
I love the idea. Honestly, if anyone wants to write up any fantasy booking ideas, I would love to feature them. :yes:

Thanks for the love, Virm. :heart:

Kneeneighbor
April 26th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Fantasy booking:

Orton vs Shemus is a loser leaves WWE match fought to a double count out while the crowd Fandangos the whole time.

virms
April 26th, 2013, 10:10 PM
VOTE: KNEENEIGHBOR

Judas Iscariot
April 26th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Dean Ambrose

virms
April 26th, 2013, 11:31 PM
You could fantasy book him not getting squashed by Taker. muahahahahahhahaa

Judas Iscariot
April 26th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Do you, like, even have a brain?

Like, up in your head, do you even have a brain?

virms
April 27th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Do you, like, even have a brain?

Like, up in your head, do you even have a brain?

This will be a delicious quote to have when I defeat you in Wilfred's.

Judas Iscariot
April 27th, 2013, 1:05 AM
Ahahaha the nonsense I've filed away that you post in a given evening when you've been swilling West Virginian moonshine AKA the sexual juices of your first cousin.

Judas Iscariot
April 27th, 2013, 1:08 AM
Guys, let's stay on topic.

I know exactly how to book The Shield's breakup. But it will take months, so I'll come back to it in full detail at another time.

Actually, Cewsh, let me write the column on it. The brilliance of it will make this the #1 wrestling site on the internet. And I'm the only one in the world who knows exactly how it should go.

virms
April 27th, 2013, 3:40 AM
Ahahaha the nonsense I've filed away that you post in a given evening when you've been swilling West Virginian moonshine AKA the sexual juices of your first cousin.

Judas Iscariot
April 29th, 2013, 3:36 AM
Cewsh, you're ignoring me. I know it's because you know that it would only result in me surpassing you as the premier Rajah writer, and I understand that.

I understand that.

virm, do us all a favor and stick your head in a wood chipper.

Cewsh
April 29th, 2013, 3:14 PM
More writey, less talky.