PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to beat the Shield??

PurePlayer
April 23rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
So the Shield has beaten the likes of John Cena, Undertaker, Team Hell No, Sheamus, Orton, Jericho, Ryback, and Big Show. I was wondering who will be giving the Shield their first loss. Maybe it won't happen until they end up in a singles match or tag team match.

I had an idea that maybe CM Punk comes back as a face to be the one to help Team Hell No finally conquer the Shield in a 6 man tag match at Summerslam? You would think with Taker and HHH moving on after this month and a potential Orton turn and Ryback turn that there will be a need for another face. I think CM Punk is better off as a face in my opinion. The fans want to cheer him, and I think he is the best of the bunch to be the number 2 face behind Cena.

VHS
April 23rd, 2013, 12:15 PM
Punk is better as a heel, player.

Mills
April 23rd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Punk is their most valuable heel, gotta keep him heel

PurePlayer
April 23rd, 2013, 1:06 PM
I don't know. He is a great heel, but I personally liked his face run. Also there are going to be other heels like would carry that end of the stick like Ziggler, Ryback, the Shield, possibly Orton and Lesnar at certain times of the year.

Andy
April 23rd, 2013, 3:03 PM
I have a feeling Ziggler and Punk will both end up as faces by the end of the year.

As for The Shield, it's hard to see who will beat them from here. They've beaten the best the company has to offer and they've also beaten down The Rock and won at Mania. They've been booked so well and so strong that any loss for them would feel a bit anticlimatic at this point I think. I think it will go one of two ways. The first scenario would see them cost Cena the WWE title, leading him to build some sort of super team to beat them. My guess would be Triple H and someone else. Maybe The Rock or Undertaker. The second option is they keep on their path of destruction until they start having disagreements within the team about who is the leader, who is the best, who they should go after etc. I don't want to see that happen for a long time though.

turdpower
April 23rd, 2013, 3:12 PM
There is a third option.

Add another member.

Andy
April 23rd, 2013, 3:25 PM
That would be shit.

VHS
April 23rd, 2013, 3:38 PM
There is a third option.

Add another member.

Shield has been established as a trio of doom, what would adding a 4th member do exactly?

MikeHunt
April 23rd, 2013, 3:38 PM
Why would adding someone else be shit? If the person fits then what's the problem?

i say 3mb.

StoneColdChris
April 23rd, 2013, 4:50 PM
Triple H builds a Delorean and brings back DX 2006 to take out the shield. They can even put them in a nice box and label it NXT.

;)

Beer-Belly
April 23rd, 2013, 5:06 PM
Punk is better as a heel, player.
Most people are better as heel. If he continues to get loud chants as a heel then it might be smart to change things up with him.

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 5:11 PM
Except that that isn't how it works anymore. If they turn him face, people would cheer him less and find a new heel to cheer while they wait for him to turn heel again, because that's what he's gifted at.

The Law
April 23rd, 2013, 5:18 PM
It should be an actual tag team that beats them. The key reason they've been able to defeat the super teams thrown at them is because they are an actual team, whereas their opponents were individuals forced together by their agendas. They have a chance to put a new tag team over massively by having them be the ones to finally dethrone the Shield. I don't really have a suggestion for who it should be, just that it should be a team that they have faith in and are planning the make the faces of their revamped tag team division.

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 5:22 PM
At this point, I honestly think it needs to be an Evolution reunion. I can't think of any other potential stable that they could get together that would be both a threat to the Shield, and would be really fresh and interesting other than that. Word is that Batista is on his way back, Orton and Triple H are both faces. Seems like the ideal time, and could make for an incredible Summerslam main event.

But oh lord, the whining from fanboys if Triple H was the guy to beat them.

Judas Iscariot
April 23rd, 2013, 5:25 PM
That's because that would be HORRIBLE.

No one can beat The Shield but The Shield themselves when Ambrose's lunacy drives away Rollins.

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 5:25 PM
That's because that would be HORRIBLE.

No one can beat The Shield but The Shield themselves when Ambrose's lunacy drives away Rollins.

Yeah, that would be shit.

Beer-Belly
April 23rd, 2013, 5:28 PM
Except that that isn't how it works anymore. If they turn him face, people would cheer him less and find a new heel to cheer while they wait for him to turn heel again, because that's what he's gifted at.
Punk is of the mind that heels should be booed. People aren't booing him for the most part. It's jarring to watch a crowd cheer a man who pours ashes over another man. Also, they wouldn't find another heel to cheer because Punk is by far the best heel. It's not even close. They aren't cheering him because he's a heel, they're cheering him because he's fucking amazing at his job.

They should probably turn Dolph over the course of the year more than anyone else.

Judas Iscariot
April 23rd, 2013, 5:28 PM
You're shit Cewsh, ok?

It's perfect. Ambrose asserts himself more as the leader, makes The Shield attack women and Zack Gowen, Rollins mutinies, BAM Rollins/Ambrose resume their feud from FCW while Reigns also eventually turns on Ambrose. Two faces born and one contemptible heel.

Beer-Belly
April 23rd, 2013, 5:35 PM
Judas is right. Ambrose should be their downfall. The most dominate team in years implodes because of one member's arrogance. That's a compelling storyline. Far more compelling than disappearing up nostalgia's asshole and trotting out Evolution. Is there even any nostalgia for Evolution? It was during one of the most boring periods in WWE history. Not to mention Batista is making Hollywood money now and doesn't care to work an exhausting schedule in PG WWE.

The Law
April 23rd, 2013, 5:36 PM
I think if anyone is going to turn, it would be Reigns. He really reminds me of Batista, and the exact same angle they ran with Batista turning on Triple H would put him over huge. He can slowly get fed up with Ambrose being an idiot and everyone just considering him the muscle of the group. Him Spearing and Powerbombing both guys would get him a huge pop. He's almost certainly the guy they are going to want to push of the three, so it makes sense.

But I still want them to lose to a real tag team. Two young guys. Are there any good teams in developmental?

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 5:37 PM
Judas is right. Ambrose should be their downfall. The most dominate team in years implodes because of one member's arrogance. That's a compelling storyline. Far more compelling than disappearing up nostalgia's asshole and trotting out Evolution. Is there even any nostalgia for Evolution? It was during one of the most boring periods in WWE history. Not to mention Batista is making Hollywood money now and doesn't care to work an exhausting schedule in PG WWE.

I'm pretty nostalgic for them, but more importantly, they're 3 huge stars with an established relationship. That's all you really need, and it's the only stable that fits that criteria in 2013.

And Batista has said that he does want to come back. Even if only part time.

Beer-Belly
April 23rd, 2013, 5:41 PM
Also, Gerald Brisco tweeted that he thinks that only two members of The Shield will be money makers while the other one will fade into obscurity. He also said one of them already considers himself to be great and that he might have a problem with that.

Mills
April 23rd, 2013, 5:42 PM
If they've beat the tag team champions every time they fought, why would a young rookie team beat them?

I like the idea of them imploding around the Rumble, all 3 being hungry for the possibility of winning the title after they've run roughshod over the roster.

Granted, I also see them eventually going straight after the title altogether. Would you buy a PPV headlined with Cena vs. Rollins, then another one with Cena vs. Reigns and finally, maybe a bigger match then the other 3, Cena vs. Ambrose?

Ringo
April 23rd, 2013, 5:49 PM
We need NAMES ffs.

There's plenty of nostalgia for Evolution because Batista's slow turn and eventual THUMBS DOWN is like the best moment ever. I hear that most of their reign over Raw was kind of dull but they delivered some great moments. Already getting a little too excited about Dave's potential return. Even if only as a part timer.

Would love a Reigns face turn in a similar veign (Fanny Batter proposed an angle with him being betrayed and winning the belt at next year's Mania which I quite liked the sound of) but Ambrose slowly going mental would be terrific too. Don't know if either will happen. Expect one to be poorly pushed when they break up and the others to flounder for a bit.

And The Law: British Ambition (PAC aka Adrian Neville & Joel Redman aka Oliver Grey) are an entertaining and likeable duo. The Wyatt Family is maybe the best thing going in NXT so therefore one of the best things in the whole company but Erick Rowan can't do much. Kruger and Ohno teamed during the tag title tournament...

And there's always KoW... :chin:

Andy
April 23rd, 2013, 6:06 PM
Evolution beating them would be shit. One part timer, one returning guy and one they've already beaten. I really hope they keep them going for the rest of the year at least, eventually splitting them up through internal divisions. If Trips gets involved it would likely be in retaliation which could mean them costing him his match against Lesnar which I would also hate. Lesnar needs to go undefeated for the rest of the year and head into a massive match at Mania. Anyway I'm rambling. In conclusion, fuck Evolution beating them when Undertaker and Cena can't.

Judas Iscariot
April 23rd, 2013, 6:25 PM
Also, Gerald Brisco tweeted that he thinks that only two members of The Shield will be money makers while the other one will fade into obscurity. He also said one of them already considers himself to be great and that he might have a problem with that.

Kendrick and London once said that Ambrose during his indie days thought he was the shit.

Kendrick also knows about the Reptilians, so I'll tend to believe him.

Of course when you've got Bret Hart seeking you out to tell you he thinks you're great, one can imagine an ego might develop.

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 6:25 PM
Evolution beating them would be shit. One part timer, one returning guy and one they've already beaten. I really hope they keep them going for the rest of the year at least, eventually splitting them up through internal divisions. If Trips gets involved it would likely be in retaliation which could mean them costing him his match against Lesnar which I would also hate. Lesnar needs to go undefeated for the rest of the year and head into a massive match at Mania. Anyway I'm rambling. In conclusion, fuck Evolution beating them when Undertaker and Cena can't.

You mean one legend, one huge return to the company, and someone with a real defined reason to want to reunite his old stable to beat them? And then those three established teammates being the ones to beat the Shield because they have established that only a team with teamwork that can compete with the Shield's could stand a chance. All that storyline continuity, satisfying storyline resolution, and young star highlighting that everyone is always asking for.

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 6:27 PM
I would put my house on that Cena is the guy to take them down. They are getting a great run but I'm certain it will lead to Cena ending it, thats basically what they book everyone for eventually.

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 6:30 PM

I'm guessing Rollins is the one that they expect to fade but he could be a great underdog face if booked correctly. Either of the others could probably have an ego problem - they both look like smug cocky bastards.

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 6:35 PM
What leads you to believe that Rollins would be a great underdog face? Not disagreeing per say, just curious.

mth
April 23rd, 2013, 6:36 PM
I'm not sure why Rollins couldn't be the one with the big ego. Looking smug seems like a pretty silly way to judge someone, especially when they're playing a character on TV.

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 6:40 PM
I'm not sure why Rollins couldn't be the one with the big ego. Looking smug seems like a pretty silly way to judge someone, especially when they're playing a character on TV.

Whose talking about on TV, I've watched the in interviews and they come across like that, not that i know them or anything so obviously could be wrong, just having a guess.

mth
April 23rd, 2013, 6:42 PM
I assumed you were since you said they both "look like smug cocky bastards" as opposed to they both "came across as smug cocky bastards in interviews".

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 6:42 PM
What leads you to believe that Rollins would be a great underdog face? Not disagreeing per say, just curious.

Well he's smaller than most of the roster so that obviously helps with him being an underdog type, his ring style is also set up that way in that he'll probably use a lot of high flying or technical moves to counter the big beasts power moves when he's up against them. he's not to great on the mic but I do believe he has improved, its still a big area he has to work on. he doesn't look very intimidating either which could help fit that role.

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 6:44 PM
I assumed you were since you said they both "look like smug cocky bastards" as opposed to they both "came across as smug cocky bastards in interviews".

:dunno::dunno:all assumption either way, i could be completely wrong, just making a guess from what I've seen of them.

Cewsh
April 23rd, 2013, 6:50 PM
Well he's smaller than most of the roster so that obviously helps with him being an underdog type, his ring style is also set up that way in that he'll probably use a lot of high flying or technical moves to counter the big beasts power moves when he's up against them. he's not to great on the mic but I do believe he has improved, its still a big area he has to work on. he doesn't look very intimidating either which could help fit that role.

Well Rollins is the same size as CM Punk, which I think puts him squarely in the "average" range.

http://p.twimg.com/A1FvLPRCEAA7rIl.jpg:large

And while he does fly, and can sell quite well, he's never really been the least bit sympathetic. I'm not saying he couldn't do it, but there are probably 15 guys on the roster better suited to the role.

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 6:56 PM
Well Rollins is the same size as CM Punk, which I think puts him squarely in the "average" range.

http://p.twimg.com/A1FvLPRCEAA7rIl.jpg:large

And while he does fly, and can sell quite well, he's never really been the least bit sympathetic. I'm not saying he couldn't do it, but there are probably 15 guys on the roster better suited to the role.

Well he's bigger than I thought he was, probably because he's hanging with big guys. I've never seen much of his Indy stuff but what Ive seen in WWE he hasn't really been put in a way where he should be sympathetic. He's in abig heel group that prey on people in the main roster and in NXT he never really went against any big powerful guys - it was always technical guys like Graves or guys like 3MB who he wouldn tget sympathy for if they beat him down anyway as they are jobbers.

I guess we'll see, i imagine he's most likely going to see the wrath of one or both of the other when they break and that will pit him in that role most likely.

Cold_Hearted_Truth
April 23rd, 2013, 7:14 PM
Hopefully not Cena/Ryback on Raw.

chatty
April 23rd, 2013, 7:24 PM
There a hard one to predict though, they pretty much do their own thing. Their heels but the crowds love them, they could easily be turned into the cool faces who don't follow the rules. I'm not sure they even have a plan in store for them but I'd like to see them go undefeated until 2014 - they don't wrestle that often so it could be done but then I suppose the longer they go the bigger deal they'll have to make out of them losing which will maybe propel them faster than they want to.

PurePlayer
April 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM
You mean one legend, one huge return to the company, and someone with a real defined reason to want to reunite his old stable to beat them? And then those three established teammates being the ones to beat the Shield because they have established that only a team with teamwork that can compete with the Shield's could stand a chance. All that storyline continuity, satisfying storyline resolution, and young star highlighting that everyone is always asking for.

Well they beat Daniel Bryan/Kane/Taker already and Kane and Taker and Kane and Bryan have been teaming together. Sure Bryan and Taker hasn't but we are talking about the Brothers of Destruction here!

MrBananaGrabber
April 24th, 2013, 12:38 PM
My guess would be Brock Lesnar and a couple of other guys, maybe Del Rio and RVD.

Andy
April 25th, 2013, 1:49 AM
I wish the commentators would make more of a big deal about what The Shield have actually achieved so far. They've just beaten The Undertaker for gods sake and it's only JBL who keeps putting them over as the best team he's ever seen. It's actually unbelievable how strong they've been booked, taking out Cena and Rock on numerous occasions and winning matches involving Cena and Taker even if they didn't pin them. Not to mention they've looked awesome in the ring.

Morrison
April 25th, 2013, 1:57 AM
Punk is of the mind that heels should be booed. People aren't booing him for the most part. It's jarring to watch a crowd cheer a man who pours ashes over another man. Also, they wouldn't find another heel to cheer because Punk is by far the best heel. It's not even close. They aren't cheering him because he's a heel, they're cheering him because he's fucking amazing at his job.

They should probably turn Dolph over the course of the year more than anyone else.

and his job is being a heel...

GtheMVP
April 25th, 2013, 2:01 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/034/709/win5.jpg

If an Evolution reunion won't be what stops the Shield, I'd love that feud to end with Batista fucking over his buddies. He'd return to his top heel ways, with an intention of destroying the company that gave it all to Cena, someone he resents. Maybe use the Shield to defeat Cena for a Batista title reign.

There's still more fuel in the Batista/Cena feud to be extracted:D

They have to recreate the thumbs down moment in some fashion, top 5 moment in WWE storyline history for me. It all started with Batista listening in on Triple H talking shit about him, that short segment gave mountains of depth to Batista when i didn't expect it, can't wait for his return!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrZ0QaIf7M

chatty
April 25th, 2013, 8:46 AM
TBF we all know its going to end in a triple AA.

dunno
April 25th, 2013, 9:48 AM
It should be a tag team that they build up while having Shield implode, as well. No freaking clue on the team, though. Younger guys like, say, Rhodes and Barrett should be above teaming at this point.

When it's all said and done, it'll probably end up being...

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/StormtrooprDave/TripleHWithSledgeHammer.jpg

Rip
April 25th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I'd quite like it to be HHH, if booked right.

Have the Shield continue to run riot, gradually getting worse as they just turn everyone over, have them keep nudging at Trips now and again then openly make a move down the line, have them take him out at some special event, he comes back, recruiting HBK and the Outlaws but Shield are to strong and the youngsters get the better of them, he reaches out to the roster with not much better results till, finally backed into a corner he reaches out to the only two men who can get the job done, Brock and Batista who beat Shield in an epic encounter at the Rumble leaving Hunter victorious but injured, Heyman uses the opportunity to gain power though which leads to Batista (as HHHs replacement) vs Brock at 'Mania for control of the WWE.

mth
April 25th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I would put my house on that Cena is the guy to take them down. They are getting a great run but I'm certain it will lead to Cena ending it, thats basically what they book everyone for eventually.

TBF we all know its going to end in a triple AA.
Third time's a charm...

chatty
April 25th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Did I tell you I reckon they'll end up losing to Cena when he AA's all three of them at the same time.

Slare
April 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Is there any news or a sustained rumour about a Batista return that I've completely missed btw?

Cewsh
April 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Just some interviews where he said that he likes the idea of coming back, and reports that he's training for it.

Kdestiny
April 25th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Isn't he filming a huge movie? So it probably won't be anytime soon.

Cewsh
April 25th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Yep. Guardians of the Galaxy starts filming in the summer, and he has a huge role in it.

Hotbeef-Injection
April 25th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Simply put, I don't think they should ever lose as a trio. Keep them as a dominant group and if they lose, have it only as a singles match or a tag match. As a threesome they shouldn't ever lose. Puts over how great their teamwork is.

Cewsh
April 25th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Ever?

Badger
April 25th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Unless it's to the Mean Street Posse of course.

Rip
April 25th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Yep. Guardians of the Galaxy starts filming in the summer, and he has a huge role in it.

Which is why my timeline would probably work with him showing a week or two just before Rumble.

Hotbeef-Injection
April 25th, 2013, 2:22 PM
Ever?

Yeah why not? They can lose as a tag team or as individuals, but the onrunning saga shpuld be that as a trio they're unbeatable because of their teamwork. Come the time they split it would be amazing to have them revisit the shield as a trio as the 'unstoppable' team re-combining. I think it would be great. They don't need to lose as a trio to be split up - they can split due to internal jealousy pr in tag team loses.

I think its something unique at least. The guys separate or as a duo were beatable, but as a threesome? Never stopped.

Ringo
April 25th, 2013, 2:31 PM
They could still lose and be booked strong. They could still lose and reunite down the line to great effect. I like the idea of them going undefeated for a long while but there has to be some pay off.

OD50
April 25th, 2013, 2:41 PM
My guess is that the Shield will only lose once as a team. After that they will dissolve with one of them turning face.

Judas Iscariot
April 25th, 2013, 2:50 PM
The Shield can never lose as long as people believe in them.

Rancid_Planet
April 25th, 2013, 4:36 PM
John Cena will eventually beat them. 1 vs. 3 in a non-tagout handicap match. With his arms tied behind his back. And blindfolded. And noseplugs in so he can't even smell them. Then he will go on to save humanity from all other evil men with nothing but that big stupid shit eating grin on his face.

Believe in the shield's ability to help Cena get over with 5 year old girls.

VHS
April 25th, 2013, 5:05 PM
John Cena will eventually beat them. 1 vs. 3 in a non-tagout handicap match. With his arms tied behind his back. And blindfolded. And noseplugs in so he can't even smell them. Then he will go on to save humanity from all other evil men with nothing but that big stupid shit eating grin on his face.

Believe in the shield's ability to help Cena get over with 5 year old girls.

You are exaggerating, but that's essentially the gist of what will happen.

Ringo
April 25th, 2013, 5:09 PM
Not quite sure what Mr. Planet is getting at here?

VHS
April 25th, 2013, 5:22 PM
Not quite sure what Mr. Planet is getting at here?

The Shield's reign will end when Cena beats them. Was it not clear?

Cewsh
April 25th, 2013, 5:23 PM
Mr. Planet seems to have combined cynicism with hyperbole in some new and exciting ways in his last few posts.

Ringo
April 25th, 2013, 5:24 PM
:squint:

Still not getting it, VHS. Please explain.

Beer-Belly
April 25th, 2013, 5:30 PM
The Shield can never lose as long as people believe in them.

Like a violent mercenary Santa Claus.

mth
April 25th, 2013, 6:40 PM
Good lord everyone's hung up on the fear that Cena's gonna slaughter them single-handedly. I can understand some of the concern given other stables' histories but given they've already tangled with big John and did just fine, I'm holding out on being too concerned he'll be the dude.

MichaelC
April 25th, 2013, 7:01 PM
Batista might be coming back? Excellent.

Maybe the Shield can act akin all Iago to some main eventer's Othello to bring about some major heel turn. Maybe Ortons if its happening.

virms
April 25th, 2013, 7:19 PM
Good lord everyone's hung up on the fear that Cena's gonna slaughter them single-handedly. I can understand some of the concern given other stables' histories but given they've already tangled with big John and did just fine, I'm holding out on being too concerned he'll be the dude.

Ahahahaha Cena is the new Trips. In 5 or 6 years everyone will love Cena.

mth
April 25th, 2013, 7:21 PM
If we were in the right time frame everyone would be pegging Taker as the guy to bury them by his lonesome.

Psycho666Soldier
April 25th, 2013, 7:48 PM
If we were in the right time frame everyone would be pegging Taker as the guy to bury them by his lonesome.

What are you talking about? Taker's always the one who gets buried.

MichaelC
April 25th, 2013, 7:52 PM
What are you talking about? Taker's always the one who gets buried.

:yes:

There should be a clap emoticon.

mth
April 25th, 2013, 7:53 PM
There was a period of time where there was a fair bit of backlash against him. Killing DDP and friends and a feud he had with the FBI off the top of my head.

.....waitaminute. :$ Heh.

virms
April 25th, 2013, 8:17 PM
WWE ruined DDP more so than Taker. I know it is a play on words but when DDP revealed himself as the stalker it was white hot.

Storylines just fucked him over after that.

mr sabu
April 26th, 2013, 8:04 AM
bo dallas, kahli and gillberg

The Mink
April 28th, 2013, 2:08 PM
I'd like to see Taker/Bryan/Kane get a really well-built rematch that main events Summerslam to finally take out the Shield. Would be a proper blowoff for the trio, and it really puts all 3 of them over like a million bucks (main eventing SS, being undefeated for almost a year, and Taker coming out of Mania season for the first time in 3 years to settle a score). Not to mention, this would propel Bryan to that upper level as well.

The booking wouldn't have to be rocket science, and if this was set as a 20 minute no disqualification brawl, it could be a very memorable Summerslam main event. It's a rare occasion that you can make 4 stars in one match, and I think this would be one of those times.

Judas Iscariot
April 28th, 2013, 2:56 PM
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210231_8.gif

Ringo
April 28th, 2013, 3:16 PM
Taker and Kane taking out two members on the outside whilst Bryan makes Rollins or Ambrose tap out in the ring could be sweet.

Hero!
April 28th, 2013, 3:25 PM
outside the ring? I want Kane & Taker to each Piledrive a different Shield member while Bryan makes one tap in between them. Double pin & a tapout for the ultimately definitive win.

I'm not joking either. The Shield need to lose at some point and if it isn't Taker, Kane. & Bryan who beats them, who the fuck else could it be?!

VHS
April 28th, 2013, 3:35 PM
Zack Ryder.

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/07/kitty2.jpg

Andy
April 28th, 2013, 3:35 PM
Yeah there's all this talk of Evolution and whatnot but really Hell No and Taker are the ideal people to do it. Only problem is it seems way too early to do it in the next few months. I want them to continue their destruction until the end of the year at least.

turdpower
April 28th, 2013, 3:45 PM
3MB should do it.

Then the Arabian one should get the WHC.

Ringo
April 28th, 2013, 3:55 PM
One good thing about The Shield being a 3 man team is that they could have a very high profile match (say, at Mania) and lose whilst actually putting someone over who can use the rub. With Taker/Cena likely and Brock facing someone new, Trips will need something big to do next year. I'd actually like to see him as defender of the WWE leading two hand-picked less established guys into battle. Could be Sheamus and Bryan... or someone like Barrett or Ziggler who I both think have face potential. One of those guys getting the pinfall would be great.

Ringo
April 28th, 2013, 3:57 PM
3MB should do it.

Then the Arabian one should get the WHC.

INDIAN. He is Khali's childhood pal! He even wears a Sikh turban ffs you big racist.

turdpower
April 28th, 2013, 4:08 PM
Is the ginger one not Arabic? My bad.

Psycho666Soldier
April 28th, 2013, 7:15 PM
I just got back from C2E2(The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo). Outside of meeting DDP & Jake The Snake, I saw three guys who were cosplaying as The Shield. Fucking epic.

Judas Iscariot
April 28th, 2013, 7:17 PM
Pix or it didn't happen.

Psycho666Soldier
April 28th, 2013, 7:19 PM
I wasn't thinking about taking pictures on the first day unfortunately, so no pics. BUT IT FUCKING HAPPENED!!

Judas Iscariot
April 28th, 2013, 8:13 PM
You met DDP and Jake and no pix?

You're a LIAR psycho. You're on my list now.

virms
April 28th, 2013, 8:18 PM
Vote psycho

Atty
April 28th, 2013, 8:49 PM
I have the feeling it will be someone completely undeserving to beat them and that it'll come on a random RAW and be treated like no big deal.

G-Fresh
April 28th, 2013, 9:01 PM
3MB

Matthew
April 28th, 2013, 11:56 PM
I wasn't thinking about taking pictures on the first day unfortunately, so no pics. BUT IT FUCKING HAPPENED!!jesus christ dude

i wasn't there

i still gotta pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIzJ_zGCUAAA6i_.jpg

mth
April 29th, 2013, 12:08 AM
...that...on the left...wha...?!

mr sabu
April 29th, 2013, 12:08 AM
that's not the shield thats the security for the all you can eat buffet

Judas Iscariot
April 29th, 2013, 12:47 AM
AHahahhahahahahah

The dude on the left's ass is on the wrong side of his body.

virms
April 29th, 2013, 12:48 AM
matthew has a pic because he dreams everynight to have a crotch like the dude on the left.

He hangs it on his mirror when he flexes to "You're The Best Around."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0

turdpower
April 29th, 2013, 2:06 AM
AHahahhahahahahah

The dude on the left's ass is on the wrong side of his body.

It's a "gunt"

mr sabu
April 29th, 2013, 7:30 AM
lets see whats on the shields mind on raw

Slare
April 29th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Ahahahaha Cena is the new Trips. In 5 or 6 years everyone will love Cena.

HERE COMES CENA

mr sabu
May 3rd, 2013, 5:58 AM
you know one thing i keep noticing on wwe.com

is all these shield stuff

this week it's why haven't they been beaten yet.