PDA

View Full Version : Post best crowd ever RAW 4-15-13

Pages : [1] 2

The Rick
April 15th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Coming from the Bi Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina.

from WWE.com (http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-04-15/five-point-preview-26107560)

Raw Five-Point Preview: April 15, 2013

It’s safe to say that last week’s Raw was one of the more memorable episodes in WWE history, and not just because of the raucous chants of the WWE Universe. While the crowd Fandango’d (rumor has it, Merriam-Webster Dictionary is going to add the term) the night away, Dolph Ziggler made history, Ryback made a bold, bold play against John Cena, and CM Punk … well, CM Punk was conspicuous by his absence. De facto mouthpiece Paul Heyman has promised The Straight Edge Superstar will return this week, though, to address his loss to The Undertaker at WrestleMania. What will The Second City Saint’s latest sermon portend for the WWE Universe? Has Ryback gone mad or will his method reveal his motives? And will the WWE Universe ever stop dancing?! Here are five theories for this week’s Raw.

Dance like no one's watching

This time last week, Fandango was a fresh-faced tangoing newbie who didn’t have so much as a pronounceable moniker to his name, much less any victories. What a difference seven days makes. Not only has Fandango pulled off one of the — if not the— greatest upsets in WrestleMania history by rolling up Chris Jericho, but he’s also kicked off a worldwide trend where folks, including anchors on MLB Network and ESPN and the cheerleaders for the Houston Texans, hum and dance to his theme song! He followed his big Raw debut with gusto on SmackDown, ambushing Y2J during his match with Dolph Ziggler, but what will Fandango have in store for his return to Raw?

Feeding time

One night after bringing the WWE Universe to its feet by executing Shell Shocked on Mark Henry at WrestleMania, Ryback left the same fans aghast when he laid waste to John Cena with the same maneuver on Raw in an apparent play for the Cenation leader’s WWE Championship. Ryback certainly has the power to rank among Cena’s greatest rivals if he makes a run for the title, but the big man has remained silent on the matter save for a very cryptic tweet in which he proclaimed there was “no right [and] no wrong, no good [and] no bad.” Perhaps he’ll have more in-depth words for his former ally come Monday.

The 1 in 21-0

There's no denying it: CM Punk gave The Undertaker every inch of hell he had in him at WrestleMania 29. But despite all his mental manipulation of The Deadman and the visceral way in which Punk challenged The Streak, he was still vanquished in the end; another Superstar added to The Phenom’s collection of conquered souls on The Grandest Stage of Them All. The Undertaker himself has yet to speak fully on his 21st victory at The Show of Shows, but Paul Heyman has promised that Punk will break his own silence on Raw. What will the former WWE Champion have to say?

The Show(off) goes on

Dolph Ziggler sure showed the world last week when he cashed in his Money in the Bank contract on a hobbled Alberto Del Rio to win the World Heavyweight Championship. He kicked his reign off on the right foot on SmackDown, defeating Chris Jericho (with an assist from Fandango) in his first contest with the title around his chiseled waist. But with Del Rio calmly waiting for his rematch and Ziggler’s old buddy Jack Swagger still lurking in the wings, The Showoff has already found himself beset by foes looking to take what is his. Can Ziggler hold onto his title with not one but two challengers waiting to make a move?

And the crowd goes wild

And here we have a first for the Five-Point Preview, because one of the things to look forward to on Raw is … you, the WWE Universe! The crowd in East Rutherford, N.J., brought their A-game to the show, bolstering it with their enthusiasm and igniting a worldwide trend in the process. South Carolina has as passionate a fanbase as anywhere else in the country. Will the WWE fans who pack the BI-LO Center take the world similarly by storm? Only one way to find out: Tune in to USA Network at 8/7 CT Monday.

mth
April 15th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I'm really quite excited for RAW. Main reasons being the five points they listed. Plus, you throw in more likely Shield/Hell No stuff. Lots of good stuff going on.

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 1:25 PM
Yeah man, The excitment is something I've missed. It makes me wonder why I ever stopped watching wrestling. I get the giddy feeling monday mornings and it makes my Monday work days much easier because I have something to look forward to. Raw should be awesome tonight and cannot wait to see how things pan out!!

What direction is punk going to go? Undertaker prolly won't be sticking around and the WWE Title picture seems to be focusing on Ryback & Cena. Where does this leave punk?

mth
April 15th, 2013, 1:30 PM
If the rumors of Punk taking time off are true, his promo would likely be something that sets that up...maybe he 'quits'?

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 1:37 PM
Good Call. That's one of the things I could see happening, Just hope it doesn't.

Say he doesn't quit or take time off. With the title picture all tied up what could he do?

Ochoa
April 15th, 2013, 1:56 PM
I hope people don't expect too much from the crowd, because they won't be as good as last week. I guarantee people will be complaining about tonight's crowd.

Psycho666Soldier
April 15th, 2013, 2:15 PM
Yeah, I am hoping for another raucous crowd, but I wouldn't put my stock in it. Last year's post-RAW crowd kicked ass, and then the week after the crowd sucked ass. I don't in anyway expect a repeat of last week, but if we can at least have an excited crowd with a few more chants than normal, I'll be more than satisfied.

I'm also really hoping we find out for sure that Ryback isn't going heel, and is instead just being Ryback. If WWE goes the heel route, we just have another typical WWE storyline.

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 2:28 PM
I'm expecting Punk to quit the company tonight. If he's going to take time off it makes the most sense for him to just come out, do another pipe bomb promo, and then walk out. He's a heel, so having someone injure him doesn't make a ton of sense. There's also no reason for him to get fired or suspended. I'm hoping we get Pipe Bomb 2.0 tonight. He can talk about Wrestlemania being dominated by part-timers who showed up to wrestle their one match per year, got their check, and then left.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 2:31 PM
I'd rather someone take Punk out than him just quitting.

It would be awesome if Taker did it to set up a rematch at Summerslam with Punk going over. Kane taking him out would make sense too.

In fact, they could both take him out, which would also develop the feud with The Shield. I've decided, that would be awesome.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 2:34 PM
If Punk is gone for a few months I hope they put someone else with Heyman. I need Heyman on my TV as much as possible.

Psycho666Soldier
April 15th, 2013, 2:44 PM
I get the feeling Heyman's sticking around regardless.

mth
April 15th, 2013, 3:01 PM
Wouldn't mind Ryback killing Punk to put him on the shelf. Heck, have it be a match for Ryback to earn his title shot so he can finally get that ever elusive pin on Punk.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 3:13 PM
I genuinely hope last week's crowd starts a trend where every crowd, every week just wants to out do each other.

HUM ALL THE THEME SONGS~~!

Chris
April 15th, 2013, 3:57 PM
It would be nice to see Cena angry about what Ryback did last week. He actually cut a decent promo for a change last week, so the last thing I want from Cena is the usual hyperbole about how Ryback is an unstoppable monster/the biggest challenge he's ever faced and the odds of beating him are very very slim . I'd like to see Cena just go after him.

No way we'll get the same kind of crowd as we did last week. To be honest, I wouldn't want that sort of thing every week, as there's a fine line between being raucous and just going against the grain for the sake of it. Last week's crowd was great, though. I'm very interested in how WWE handle the Fandango stuff over the next few weeks. Will they let the momentum continue to grow by itself, or will they try to own it and control it quite quickly?

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 4:09 PM
Tragic occurrence in Boston this afternoon. Doesn't appear to rise to the level that would result in Raw being canceled. I'm sure there will be some kind of tribute on the show tonight.

chatty
April 15th, 2013, 4:24 PM
Has WWE ever cancelled. The show seems to go on regarless. Hell they even had a wrestler die in the ring and continue.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 4:26 PM
The only cancellations I can think of were when Benoit died and they cancelled the show to fans.

Also, they cancelled the SD taping after 9/11 and did it live later in the week.

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 4:26 PM
They cancelled the Smackdown taping that was scheduled for September 11, 2001. Went on live two days later. They also cancelled the show after the Benoit murders and aired taped material instead.

chatty
April 15th, 2013, 4:28 PM
They cancelled the Smackdown taping that was scheduled for September 11, 2001. Went on live two days later. They also cancelled the show after the Benoit murders and aired taped material instead.

I remember the 9/11 one. I thought they did a show after benoit in a tribute capacity as they didn't know the details and the blackout began the week after.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 4:30 PM
They didn't let the crowd in and just showed clips of benoit matches & people talking about him.

Didn't come out that he had killed his family till the show was over or like halfway through.

Peter Griffin
April 15th, 2013, 4:32 PM
The 'tribute' that Regal gave that night was chilling, and was the first indicator that something was amiss I think.

Disclaimer: Yes I got over my hissy fit from last week and shall now be posting again :shifty: :D

Badger
April 15th, 2013, 4:50 PM
I imagine they'll do a ten bell salute or something, but they won't cancel the show.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 4:52 PM
There are a few directions they could go with Ryback....I really think it depends on what they want to do with Punk. Ryback could take him out with help from Heyman (see Big Show/RVD..Heyman turn on RVD) The problem with that though is the whole Cena underdog thing again, but Heyman with two destructive monsters in Brock/Ryback could be fun.

If not that Pipe Bomb 2.0 is a possibility but it seems like WWE wants to keep Punk "Heel." Big Mark is still a pawn in all of this not sure what he will bring to the table, feel like they are leaning towards a Triple Threat with the build being can Cena survive the monsters.

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 4:59 PM
Regardless of what Punk does, we definitely won't be hearing the phrase "Pipe Bomb" for awhile after what happened today.

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 5:00 PM
Big Mark is still a pawn in all of this not sure what he will bring to the table, feel like they are leaning towards a Triple Threat with the build being can Cena survive the monsters.

Henry is going to be fueding with Sheamus.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 5:03 PM
Henry is going to be fueding with Sheamus.
How do you figure that? Not like last week erased Henry from the title picture at all. Sheamus seems to have the Orton thing lined up for now.

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 5:07 PM
How do you figure that? Not like last week erased Henry from the title picture at all. Sheamus seems to have the Orton thing lined up for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VeOYIFuErM

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 5:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VeOYIFuErM
damn guess I should watch SD more often...that sucks. I sure as hell dont want to see Cena/Ryberg.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 5:13 PM
I really don't know where they're going with Ryback. Regardless of whether he's meant to be a face or a heel, he's not ready for the WWE title and I don't think he'll take it off Cena. So that would be yet another loss for him. :dunno:

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 5:18 PM
damn guess I should watch SD more often...that sucks. I sure as hell dont want to see Cena/Ryberg.

lol No Worries, I figured you hadn't watched SD.
:yes:

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 5:21 PM
I want to see Pancake Patterson tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hg_FaavwDzU#t=150s

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 5:31 PM
I'm actually quite surprised in retrospect that they haven't played up to the fans way more in this manner in the past. Who can sell the WWE product better than the very people who buy it? Heyman is on record as saying that 'his' greatest creation in all of his ECW tenure was the crowd themselves. Give them something to go mental about, something to chant, make the crowds competitive and make them a star of the show. It's so simple yet so awesome, and I really hope the live crowds grab on to it with both hands.

I'm really looking forward to RAW tonight and they have a great opportunity to ride the momentum of Mania and the last RAW, it'd be criminal to book a by-the-book, predictable show now and flatten the atmosphere somewhat. Fandango, like him or not, to open the show could really kick things off into high gear. Doubt it'll happen, but him and Ziggler are the biggest planets in this 'Universe' right now, from a social crossover and a smark point of view respectively.

Will be live tweeting tonight from @RajahForums - give it a follow and tune in, and keep it here also please.

270 views of this thread and 30 replies so far. I'd say to any lurkers or view-but-not-posters to this thread specifically, please get involved and have some good discussion and good fun in this and the other wrestling threads :yes:

Rip
April 15th, 2013, 5:35 PM
270 views of this thread and 30 replies so far. I'd say to any lurkers or view-but-not-posters to this thread specifically, please get involved and have some good discussion and good fun in this and the other wrestling threads :yes:

And don't let Cewsh scare you he's good people, just grumpy and opinionated.

JP
April 15th, 2013, 5:39 PM
And don't let Cewsh scare you he's good people, just grumpy and opinionated.

Pretty sure you just described 90% of us. :D

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 5:45 PM
I'm never grumpy and i don't believe in opinion.

Rip
April 15th, 2013, 5:47 PM
Pretty sure you just described 90% of us. :D

Just wait, it only gets worse as you get older, I was a friendly, cheerful soul till I hit 30.

Peter Griffin
April 15th, 2013, 5:49 PM
:squint: Make your mind up Rip, you said you were a right cunt in your youth in your milestone thread.

Defrost
April 15th, 2013, 5:53 PM
Tragic occurrence in Boston this afternoon. Doesn't appear to rise to the level that would result in Raw being canceled. I'm sure there will be some kind of tribute on the show tonight.

Last time something like this happened they had terrorists attack The Undertaker

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 6:03 PM
so, was Cena's little 'heel turn' routine and basically playing up to that crowd as heel last week just him and Vince doing nothing other than fucking with people, or does the slow slow tease to an actual turn continue?

Defrost
April 15th, 2013, 6:05 PM
John Cena is not turning heel

JP
April 15th, 2013, 6:06 PM
Last time something like this happened they had terrorists attack The Undertaker

That was cut from our showing.

I still can't believe they were that fucking retarded.

mth
April 15th, 2013, 6:07 PM
That's what I was wondering last week. It had to either be scripted knowing the response he would get or improvised based on the response he was getting. If it was scripted (which seems more likely), they'd have to think it would be more than a one night thing, yeah? I think he's on the slow turn, maybe going to go for more of a tweener role where he'll play up the stuff that pisses off the haters but that his faithful will still cheer. I mean, his new t-shirt is totally trying to be a bit of a dick.

Defrost
April 15th, 2013, 6:08 PM

I still can't believe how indignant they were that anyone could possibly be offended

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 6:15 PM
really hope that Ziggler's run isn't going to be of a weak champion being constantly chased by betters, only to sneak the win. But I'm not holding out hope.

Peter Griffin
April 15th, 2013, 6:16 PM

Whats all this about? I dont think I was watching at the time.

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 6:17 PM
I still can't believe how indignant they were that anyone could possibly be offended

Why would people be offended at JBL giving Nazi salutes to people in Germany or Jericho desecrating a Brazilian flag?

Rip
April 15th, 2013, 6:18 PM
:squint: Make your mind up Rip, you said you were a right cunt in your youth in your milestone thread.

:lol: Never said I wasn't cheerful, or a real sarcastic twat.

Meanwhile, on topic I can see the crowds over the next few weeks having a real impact on the booking, if they continue to run hot then we might get more heelish Cena antics.

mth
April 15th, 2013, 6:19 PM
Whats all this about? I dont think I was watching at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Copani#SmackDown.21_controversy

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 6:27 PM
so, was Cena's little 'heel turn' routine and basically playing up to that crowd as heel last week just him and Vince doing nothing other than fucking with people, or does the slow slow tease to an actual turn continue?
in smarky areas it seems like this is how Cena acts...Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Philly are the Cena "heel" area's. Other than that he is respect everything Cena every where else.

Peter Griffin
April 15th, 2013, 6:29 PM

Yep deffo fucked up, but it seems more like UPN made the call to air it, as it was filmed days prior, still messed up though.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 6:33 PM
I remember the terror attack on Taker....I laughed my ass off at how stupid VKM and company thought that was remotely a good idea.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 6:36 PM
so how do they use Fandango this week, do we think? Give him a mic and let him spit it?

Rip
April 15th, 2013, 6:39 PM
so how do they use Fandango this week, do we think? Give him a mic and let him spit it?

It's about time, Curtis is no slouch on the mic either, he's got into a spot now let him grab it.

JP
April 15th, 2013, 6:40 PM

Without time to edit it out of the show my fucking arse, they had about 18 hours.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 6:42 PM
Let's see if Curtis can keep his "DB heat" going. What's DB HEAT? It's when the post-mania crowd gives future crowds something to chant while you're wrestling, helping to get you over. Named after the phenomenon of the "Yes!" chants after wrestlemania 28.

Trademark Hero!

Also, I want a shirt with the lyrics to Fandango's theme on it

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 6:47 PM
He could easily add elements of his Dirty Curty character from NXT. He was excellent in that role and luckily this isn't necessarily a world away. I want a modern day Goldust. Some not-so-subtle homoeroticism would also be good. He is now apparently a ballroom dancer with obsessive vanity and a vicious streak. I just hope they'll allow him to add another dimension - although his overzealous attacks on Jericho and preoccupation with correcting his name's mispronunciation even after getting beat up bad are a good start.

Tonight I want to see him in the woman's locker room spying on divas/emerging from the shower humming his theme song etc.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 6:51 PM
he should feud with someone who claims to know the secret behind why he never made it to the top as a ballroom dancer and had to instead plump for his second love - Pro wrestling

Rip
April 15th, 2013, 6:53 PM
Kane!

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 6:54 PM
I KNOW YOUR BALLROOM DANCING SECRET FAN...DANG...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHA

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 6:56 PM
I love the fact the Fandango gets upset when others get his name wrong, but he always pronounces other peoples' names wrong.

I do love how vicious he is in the ring. He needs to FUCK Jericho up tonight.

Cena to get a BIG win for Bahstahn tonight?

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 7:00 PM
Cena vs. every heel in the company tonight. Cena wins.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 7:03 PM
"from west newbury MAAASSSAAAACHUUUUSSEETTTTTSSSSSSS" watch

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 7:10 PM
more importantly, AJ will be wearing a skirt tonight, yes?

virms
April 15th, 2013, 7:22 PM
Hopefully batista showsup tonight

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 7:28 PM
no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Way?

Defrost
April 15th, 2013, 7:30 PM
Why would Batista show up?

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 7:31 PM
I had forgotten Cena was from the Boston area. I wonder what they'll do with that. It's a thin line between tribute and exploitation.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 7:35 PM
first Wrestlemania Revenge tour I won't be at in 4 years this year, just way too much dough gone toward other holidays planned for the rest of the year already. Man, if anyone in the UK, specifically Scotland, gets the chance to go to this or any live event at the Braehead Arena, don't hesitate. So, so awesome.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 7:37 PM
RAW chat tonight lads?

virms
April 15th, 2013, 7:39 PM
Why would Batista show up?

Because, according to several sites, he has closed his gym, got back into wrestling shape and contacted vince about a return. Supoosedly a program with brock is on the table. Brock is in south carolina tonight so basita might be as well.

Probably set up something for summerslam. Apparently he has done an interview saying be wants to come back.

virms
April 15th, 2013, 7:40 PM
RAW chat tonight lads?

Always but you need skype now. Msn is dead

virms
April 15th, 2013, 7:45 PM
Triple post in honor 9f trips

http://www.sescoops.com/batista-back-to-wwe-weight-interested-in-returning

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 7:45 PM
I'm on MSN right now :wtf:

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 7:46 PM
I'm down for the skype chat!! Yea Yea!!

virms
April 15th, 2013, 7:47 PM
Best download skype motherfucker

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 8:03 PM
I would find Randy Orton paying tribute to the victims in Boston perversely comedic. He might actually be the worst possible person to do that.

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:04 PM
So we star off with a recap of last week on Raw, followed up now with a recap match from Smackdown. Ugh.

TooCool
April 15th, 2013, 8:04 PM
So we star off with a recap of last week on Raw, followed up now with a recap match from Smackdown. Ugh.

Yep. This screams "boring" already.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:05 PM
right, so I'm on Skype. Not seeing a Group Chat

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:06 PM
I am not home yet. Add virmicious to your friends and I will get you right in.

Will probably say virm of the virmreich

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:07 PM
so a handicap match and the straight american fans like robots cheer the guys there supposed to cheer......sigh.

Kimura Kid
April 15th, 2013, 8:08 PM
yeah this is boring way to start Raw and predictable as well. Henry will come out to attack Sheamus.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:09 PM
the fuck none of you A-holes are even using Skype ffs!

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:09 PM
I'm greenocksucks@hotmail.com if any of you are on skype :mad:

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 8:10 PM
Crowd sounds healthy tonight. :yes:

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:11 PM
Did u link directly to msn? You need to create a straight skype account and add people using it.

Like I sa8d not home yet. 10 minutes out and I will get u sorted. If bert wasn't working this would have been done by now but the lazy ass has to work to support his cock sucking habit. Yes he pays to suck.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:12 PM
Crowd sounds healthy tonight. :yes:
that is a positive at least....

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:12 PM
I created a Skype account. Fuck going through and adding people, what am I a scientist or some shit?

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:14 PM
I will get u sorted fanny. Don't worry, love

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:14 PM
3MB vs The Shield? Bwahahahahahaha. Wont even have time to make popcorn.

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:15 PM
crowd is hot and this is good. Sheamus and Show work very well together. Randy can stay out of the ring.

oh here he comes :(

edit: also realised i'm on delay. I'm getting on SKYPE.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:15 PM
I will get u sorted fanny. Don't worry, love

k. But I'm not doing anything

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:16 PM
Hmmm looking at this Skype thing...I gotta pay? Not paying for a chatroom.

JT4104
Shield vs 3MB huh.....yea ok. Wonder if 3MB even gets an entrance

Fanny
no, you don't. I don't think. I dunno. WRESTLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:17 PM
Hmmm looking at this Skype thing...I gotta pay? Not paying for a chatroom.

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:18 PM
k. But I'm not doing anything

Oh u will do everyth8ng I ask

Bow before virm

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:18 PM

Fucking hell please tell me you are in?

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:19 PM
I love Heath.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:19 PM
wasting brock on 3MB?

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:20 PM
YEAUUUGGHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHH

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:21 PM
Fucking hell please tell me you are in?

what is your skype name

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 8:21 PM
Delighted JBL seems to be a permanent fixture

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:22 PM
ahaha YES. This is a proper old fashioned Brock beatdown. Okay Heath is BROKEN.

Demoslider2
I love when Heyman acts all concerned for Lesnar's victims. lol

G-Fresh
Brock is a fucking monster. He should be WWE champ.

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:24 PM
Okay figured out the Skype thing. Was confused. So how do I do the chat room?

Matthew
April 15th, 2013, 8:24 PM
Hmmm looking at this Skype thing...I gotta pay? Not paying for a chatroom.sorry you do not meet the intelligence requirements needed to join the skype chat anyway

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:25 PM
I don't think I do either. No idea how to get a hold of you lot of pricks

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:26 PM
I got the app mixed up with the Skype website I used to create my account with.

Hero!
IN THE CAGE BITCHES---!!

Zacharie
Damn, they really love Brock/HHH.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:27 PM
Lesnar looks like he actually fucking loves this. I hope they can keep a hold of him with a decent schedule and a load of fresh matches

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 8:27 PM
It seemed anti-climactic that it was "only" a cage match after all that build-up by Heyman. I think that speaks to the overexposure/watering down of the cage match and everyone else's lack of ability to put things over the way Heyman does.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:28 PM
AHAGAHSGHA, Kofi's I Can Fly t-shirt is awesome

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 8:28 PM
Paul Heyman just made a cage match sound like the best gimmick match ever. That man is amazing at what he does!

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:29 PM
All for it if they have a good match (which they are capable of) and Brock wins. If it stinks and Trips wins again I won't be happy and may kill myself.

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 8:30 PM
3MB are the new bWo.

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 8:30 PM
Oh yeah, and great job by both Heyman and Brock. Brock is the best ever at coming to the ring and decimating someone. Heyman is the best ever at hyping a match like that.

Zacharie
April 15th, 2013, 8:32 PM
The cage match stipulation just seems like a step back. They just did a match where everything was allowed and had no outside interference. Why not do an I Quit match?

Hero!
PLEASE DONT LOSE CESARO

virms
Fanny you cunt. I am messaging you

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 8:33 PM
I wanted Cena/Ryback to be a cage match because it would allow Cena to win while protecting Ryback and setting up a rematch.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:34 PM
Fanny you cunt. I am messaging you

not getting it :(

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:35 PM
FUCK SKYPE UP ITS FUCKING ARSE

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:36 PM
not getting it :(

Log out of skype and hit create a new account. Don't do anything with msn info sign up as fanny or somthing simple and pm me or post that name and I will add you

lotjx
April 15th, 2013, 8:37 PM
Snoozefeast III in a cage.

Fanny
April 15th, 2013, 8:39 PM
Log out of skype and hit create a new account. Don't do anything with msn info sign up as fanny or somthing simple and pm me or post that name and I will add you

meh, effort

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:39 PM
At least for brock...the cage allows him to not bring in his arch enemy in the ring steps. So at least Brock has a shot this time.

virms
April 15th, 2013, 8:41 PM
meh, effort

I wll neg rep you jerkface mcjerk. takes like 2 minutes

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 8:41 PM
this crowd is trying too hard to be last weeks crowd. It doesn't seem natural at all like it did last week

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:43 PM
Well at least they are trying, unlike some crowds.

Ringo
fuck off!

Hero!
Is this for BOSTON?!

Tainted Eclipse
what

The Guy on the Couch
well...that was lackluster...

Zacharie
Kofi noooo, I don't care for your title runs.

TooCool
April 15th, 2013, 8:44 PM
Oh look. Kofi won the US Title. Anyone care? Nope.

JT4104
fricking shite.........like to know what Cesaro did wrong to be losing so much lately. Guess they don't like the way the crowd is reacting to him.

G-Fresh
Good for my dude Coffee.

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 8:45 PM
Well at least they are trying, unlike some crowds.

I would rather have them not try rather than just going through the motions like they are!

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:45 PM
Damn...220 days and yet not one person knew it.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 8:46 PM
I...really want that Foley DVD

Tainted Eclipse
April 15th, 2013, 8:46 PM
that was actually a cool ending

but still disgusting and scandalous. why would something like this happen.

TooCool
April 15th, 2013, 8:47 PM
Damn...220 days and yet not one person knew it.

Now it's Kofi's turn to lose all his non-title matches.

Hotbeef-Injection
Not wanting to sound negative but a handicap match that served no purpose and the US title off Cesaro (after he didn't have a match at Mania and yodel'd to the ring) and back on Kofi? And another HHH - Lesnar match? So far i'm not impressed.

Zacharie
Maybe it's just a way to get the belt moved over to 'dango or Sandow.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 8:50 PM
They said during the match that Kofi grew up in Boston. Post-match he says he bringing the title "home", obviously not talking about Ghana.

After today's incident is anyone really surprised about this?

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 8:50 PM
Maybe it's just a way to get the belt moved over to 'dango or Sandow.

Well that's true. Can't have a heel champ lose the belt to another heel. But that still means Kofi has to hold it until at least Extreme Rules.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:51 PM
I'm going to try and keep an open mind and see how this raw goes....so far, meh

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 8:54 PM
Showing Zigglers win in full? Trying to get DEM POPZ

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 8:55 PM
Showing Zigglers win in full? Trying to get DEM POPZ
We will see how this super face loving crowd reacts...

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 8:59 PM
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING VEST

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:01 PM
"Show stolen"
"Just too good"

He's Triple Shawn H Michaels

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 9:02 PM
WHEN WILL BIG E SNAP

Hotbeef-Injection
April 15th, 2013, 9:03 PM
Ziggler's mic work is no longer a major weakness. He'll be even better as champion I think.

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 9:03 PM
cool story bro

and loving Vickie taking it to Dolph. #history

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:04 PM
Oh no

Theyre gonna do it aren't they

Oh no

GoD no

Please noooo

Hero!
PLEASE DON'T LOSE ZIGGLER

Ringo
Oh no

Theyre gonna do it aren't they

Oh no

GoD no

Please noooo

NEVER

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:07 PM
I SURE HOPE NOT RINGDING

Hero!
OK START THE MATCH NOW

JT4104
Well Ok....

Zacharie
April 15th, 2013, 9:15 PM
That 6 dude match should be good.

Ringo
NEXT WEEK!? :hyper: In London? And I'm not going? fuck life.

TooCool
Undertaker in a match on RAW next week? Nice.

The Law
Undertaker's wrestling on Raw next week? That's really surprising. I figure they would hold that off until Extreme Rules.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:16 PM
Team Hell No/BOD vs The Shield on RAW??? That's a PPV worthy match!

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:17 PM
Follow me on twitter for more of these thought provoking...thoughts?

@artiediend

Zacharie
April 15th, 2013, 9:18 PM
They gotta do three tombstones at the same time too.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:19 PM
Brock/Trips in a cage is kind of meh. It'll limit them after their anything goes Mania match. At least it eliminates the sure fire way to defeat Brock though (finisher on the steps). Brock has been awesome in the ring since he came back though so hopefully it's good.

I was hoping for an I Quit where Trips has to quit cos Brock has Stephanie up and is about to F5 her through a flaming table. Trips quits and he does it anyway.

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 9:20 PM
The "feed me 'smores" sign in the crowd mad me smile

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 9:22 PM
So Ryback is going to explain his actions. This is going to be painful, isn't it? Unless he keeps it like...3 sentences long.

virms
April 15th, 2013, 9:22 PM
Follow me on twitter for more of these thought provoking...thoughts?

@artiediend

get on skype and shut the fuck up

virms
April 15th, 2013, 9:23 PM
So Ryback is going to explain his actions. This is going to be painful, isn't it? Unless he keeps it like...3 sentences long.

Fuck..you....Cena.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:23 PM
BOOO I WANT PANCAKE PATTERSON

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 9:24 PM
Taker on Raw is gonna be crack.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:26 PM
So....no confidence in Ryback doing this live? That is not good

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:27 PM
I wonder how many takes this took.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:27 PM
Solid Ryback promo. Shame they still don't trust him to do it LIVE, but I do like the interspliced videos. Love them touching on Ryback & Cena's past here.

Zacharie
April 15th, 2013, 9:29 PM
I think it works fine this way. It would be kind of a weird style of promo to do in front of a live crowd. All of those clips...

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 9:30 PM
Excellent promo. I'm interested in Ryback again. All for him winning.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:30 PM
Well at least taped they could get it right instead of him doing it live...but already feeling like an overcome the odds match for Cena yet again.

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 9:32 PM
Ryback is a good talker. He still looks like he got smacked with a stupid stick.

Hero!
Ryback Rules!

Between that and ziggler's "just too good", Is this "take phrases from former main eventers" night?

Ryse
Glad they gave him good motivation instead of just being angry and wanting to destroy everyone.

Andy
That was a really good promo.

But how is this going to go? It's either going to be a full on heel turn at Extreme Rules and winning the title via shenanigans or yet another clean loss on PPV.

Big_Dre
Live or not, that was some good shit! Wasn't expecting their history to be brought up.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:33 PM
Damn....Ryberg might actually have to go over, can't give a guy that kind of motivation only to lose a couple weeks later. If they are that invested in him a clean win over Cena is the way to go.

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 9:36 PM
That was a really great promo from Ryback. Definitely fits the idea that a heel should always believe what he's saying. Presumably they didn't trust him to deliver it live, but it also would have been awkward for him to be live and pausing to show that many replays. I guess he's going to be a heel in this feud, but there's not really any reason for the crowd to boo him and they probably won't. My guess is they'll have him beat down Santino or Ryder in the next few weeks to get some heat.

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 9:36 PM
heyman saying "old school cage match" makes me hope for the old blue cage. that would be awesome!! won't happen but it would be fun.

They should do a cage match on every "old school Raw" just so they can use that cage.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:37 PM
It's brilliant really. Have Ryback loses over and over, while why don't need him in the main event and have all the losses build to his big MONSTER RUN.

FEED ME MORE!

Zacharie
April 15th, 2013, 9:38 PM
I just hope it's not Ryback beating Cena with steel steps for 15 minutes and then Cena winning with a chain punch.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:39 PM
I just hope it's not Ryback beating Cena with steel steps for 15 minutes and then Cena winning with a chain punch.
Only Brock fears steel steps.......Ryberg fears run ins.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:40 PM
Heels do not win tonight :(

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:40 PM
Oh for fucks SAKE

The Law
April 15th, 2013, 9:41 PM
Man, I remember back in my day champions used to actually win their matches.

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 9:41 PM
maddox has a young eric bischoff vibe in this roll. I dig it.

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 9:42 PM
heyman saying "old school cage match" makes me hope for the old blue cage. that would be awesome!! won't happen but it would be fun.

They should do a cage match on every "old school Raw" just so they can use that cage.

Ain't gonna happen. They done said that too many people got hurt when they used that cage.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:43 PM
Poor Wade....not sure the logic in champions constantly losing. I guess to build "credible" challengers.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:44 PM
Barrett wins the title back in a really good match against Miz, then has a good match against Santino on SD, then loses clean to R Truth. Laughable.

Really infuriates me how much they devalue their own fucking titles.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:45 PM
Everyone's a credible challenger if the champions are constantly made to look shit.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:45 PM
Now Khali. Fuck off Raw.

Sublime to SHIT in 7 days.

TooCool
April 15th, 2013, 9:51 PM
Now Khali. Fuck off Raw.

Sublime to SHIT in 7 days.

RAW has been shit for a long time. Last week was just an exception.

It's probably best to just tune in for the top of the show. Turn it off, do something else for 2 hours and 30 minutes... come back and watch the Main Event and hope something significant happens.

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 9:52 PM
you know you are good if you have to do a sneak roll up and pull the tights to beat santino:(

"you're not even doing it right!" was awesome though

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:52 PM
I love them making a big deal that FANDANGO is coming out

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 9:54 PM
Will the fad continue? Not so sure. Maybe one more week.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:55 PM
Will the fad continue? Not so sure. Maybe one more week.
Not with super face crowd tonight....I mean guys like Kofi/Truth actually got good reactions.

virms
April 15th, 2013, 9:55 PM
I am ready.

Hopefully he has some cheerleaders or PETA with him and then tells them to fuck off.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 9:56 PM
DAH DAH DAHDAHDAH~~~!!!!

Zacharie
April 15th, 2013, 9:56 PM
Damn, I hope they don't ruin the joke by forcing it...

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:57 PM
Way to keep it organic

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 9:57 PM
The PETA one is one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 9:58 PM
I was so happy about being part of this starting but they better not ruin it.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 9:58 PM
and now I hate this crowd....

Ringo
April 15th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I was so happy about being part of this starting but they better not ruin it.

Was always going to happen I'm afraid. That's what generally happens when a fad gets going.

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I do not like this PRO FACE crowd

maxxmisery
April 15th, 2013, 10:04 PM
well that was certainly awkward

Hero!
GO FANDANGO YOURSELVES

TooCool
South Carolina can definitely go Fandango themselves.

Ringo
Ok where is Jericho ffs

Also he should've done this as well:

http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/b/b2/JohnnyCurtisSpilledMilk.gif

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Swagggggggah time!!

TooCool
April 15th, 2013, 10:05 PM
It's up to London to show people how its done with Fandandoing next week.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Sad day when I'm pushing for Raw to be in smarky crowds or overseas. Some of these crowds just ruin everything

maxxmisery
April 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Zig with the backwards belt is seriously awesome, what a man.

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Git r done Jack.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Crowd couldn't give a fuck about Dolph vs Swagger and why should they? Like last week. Do they never learn?

G-Fresh
April 15th, 2013, 10:21 PM
FUCK YEAH! Eat a cock Ziggler.

The Guy on the Couch
April 15th, 2013, 10:22 PM
This weeks Raw should be a special addition about the wrong people winning

Hero!
April 15th, 2013, 10:22 PM
The fuck is going on

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
and not a fuck was given all night long tonight.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
This means Ryberg is going to take out Punk tonight to write him off of tv for a while. damn...that sucks

EDIT: maybe not...thank you lord

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Ahahhaha Jesus. I've never seen such nonsensical booking.

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 10:26 PM
It make sense if you want a triple threat for the WHC.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:27 PM
It make sense if you want a triple threat for the WHC.
Which is weird for a guy who got the DUI to still be pushed into title matches.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 10:28 PM
To have your new WHC pinned clean after a bounce off the ropes?

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:30 PM
FUCK YEA BIG MARK

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:31 PM
So....despite being super face crowd they still love Punk.

stylepoints
April 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM
So Ziggler loses his first match as champion? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Punisher
April 15th, 2013, 10:36 PM
So Ziggler loses his first match as champion? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

He beat Jericho on Smackdown.

JT4104
To get full boo's...Punk might have to stab someone in the middle of the ring at this point.

stylepoints
He beat Jericho on Smackdown.

Ah. I haven't watched Smackdown in a couple years. Thanks for that.

Kneeneighbor
April 15th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Dont let facts get in the way of a good complaint!

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 10:37 PM
And this was the night that CM Punk lost his smile.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:38 PM
So....in hopefully a few months Punk comes back to end the reign of Monster heel champion Ryberg?

EDIT: and feeling in his right knee.

stylepoints
April 15th, 2013, 10:38 PM

Beat me to it.

Andy
April 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM
This is up there with the night after Royal Rumble as the worst Raw of the year.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:40 PM
This is up there with the night after Royal Rumble as the worst Raw of the year.
You shut your mouth and enjoy the next 4 months of Cena/Ryberg

Ryse
April 15th, 2013, 10:40 PM
He'll be back for the June PPV which happens to be where? Chicago. Imagine what that will be like.

JT4104
April 15th, 2013, 10:42 PM
He'll be back for the June PPV which happens to be where? Chicago. Imagine what that will be like.
which means though, he will probably actually have to lose in Chicago for the first time in forever.