PDA

View Full Version : Post Mania RAW 4-8-2013

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 2:54 PM
OK let's do this. What happens tonight?

- Rock/Cena III set up for XTREEEEEEEEEEEEME ROOLZ?
- Will Punk be on tonight? Is he done for a while?!
- Trips, Brock, Taker, what happens to these guys now?
- Does Swagger still have a career?
- Will THE SHIELD do anything?

HOW DOES WWE MAKE UP FOR MANIA?

TUNE INTO RAW TONIGHT. or don't. your choice.

Psycho666Soldier
April 8th, 2013, 2:56 PM
CASH-IN

It's all I fucking want. ALL I FUCKING WANT!

Fuck Del Rio. I like Del Rio. But fuck Del Rio. Ziggler's more qualified. Del Rio got his feel-good victory against racists, which I wanted him to. Now give the belt to the better man.

Andy
April 8th, 2013, 2:58 PM
I'll be there tonight, can't wait. Look out for me wearing a Scotland flag. :cool:

Psycho666Soldier
April 8th, 2013, 3:00 PM
Also, let's see some NXT guy get brought up. Just for a change. OOH, and Cesaro destroying someone, please. Lots of that.

Hero!
CASH-IN

It's all I fucking want. ALL I FUCKING WANT!

Fuck Del Rio. I like Del Rio. But fuck Del Rio. Ziggler's more qualified. Del Rio got his feel-good victory against racists, which I wanted him to. Now give the belt to the better man.

You and me both, man. I want it so bad. I NEED IT.

I'll be there tonight, can't wait. Look out for me wearing a Scotland flag. :cool:

:yes: awesome stuff, brother. I'll be lookin' for ya.

turdpower
Andy Murray.

One Man Gang
April 8th, 2013, 3:16 PM
They're gonna need a mirawcle.

MMH
April 8th, 2013, 3:18 PM
Also, let's see some NXT guy get brought up. Just for a change. OOH, and Cesaro destroying someone, please. Lots of that.

Allegedly somebody is getting brought up. I wont spoil anything though (mainly because it will probably be wrong anyway)

Kimura Kid
April 8th, 2013, 3:18 PM
Cannot wait for tonights RAW!!

chatty
April 8th, 2013, 3:22 PM
I can only see them doing Rock/Cena III at Er so I guess Rock cashes in his rematch clause and they might as well start that tonight.

Ziggler cash in. Swagger may keep his job just to set this up.

Shield need to move on, maybes have them go after Hell No again and go for the titles.

No more Miz/Barett please, the whole thing sucked, have them move on - not sure what to do with them considering they are both bland as hell.

Sheamus/Orton/Show I can see going to a triple threat, hopefully turning Randy heel in the process.

See no need to continue Henry/Ryback, maybes have Henry squash Miz tonight.

Chrstian - whats happened to him - has he retired, as with Sin Cara - these guys just injured all the time.

Get Foley in and have Cesaro work with him, I think they could work well even if Foley can't have a match.

Psycho666Soldier
April 8th, 2013, 3:26 PM
I can only see them doing Rock/Cena III at Er so I guess Rock cashes in his rematch clause and they might as well start that tonight.

Ziggler cash in. Swagger may keep his job just to set this up.

Shield need to move on, maybes have them go after Hell No again and go for the titles.

No more Miz/Barett please, the whole thing sucked, have them move on - not sure what to do with them considering they are both bland as hell.

Sheamus/Orton/Show I can see going to a triple threat, hopefully turning Randy heel in the process.

See no need to continue Henry/Ryback, maybes have Henry squash Miz tonight.

Chrstian - whats happened to him - has he retired, as with Sin Cara - these guys just injured all the time.

Get Foley in and have Cesaro work with him, I think they could work well even if Foley can't have a match.

I would LOVE for The Shield to get involved with Hell No now. Oh god...they could have a match at Extreme Rules, and it could be the fall of Team Hell No and the complete rise of dominance in The Shield AND The Tag Team Division.

You're getting me too excited at this prospect :hyper:

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 3:38 PM
If Punk is going to take time off he should do another pipe bomb promo and kayfabe quit the company. I'd rather see that than have him lose a "you're fired" match or get storyline injured.

StoneColdChris
April 8th, 2013, 4:25 PM
Saw this floating around the sheets

--There is absolute panic at Raw at this moment. The show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up Rock to set up next year's WrestleMania main event. Rock is not there. The word at the building is he went home. Vince McMahon, the writers and producers are in the process of redoing the show, evidently believing the angle has been nixed. Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. The belief right now is Rock is not appearing and hopefully if that changes we'll get an update.

MikeHunt
April 8th, 2013, 4:37 PM

Scottish tonight then Andy?

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 4:49 PM
Saw this floating around the sheets
If that is remotely true...I will now and forever kill my dream of Austin/Punk. Damn that hurt just to write that.

mth
April 8th, 2013, 4:54 PM
I'm pretty stoked for RAW. The post-Mania RAW's can often be pretty good and I'm curious to see who's having rematches and where the guys that aren't go from here. Also curious to see if anyone new gets called up.

Deebo865
April 8th, 2013, 6:09 PM
New Season of Monday Night Raw starts tonight! I love/loved the Rock but glad that ordeal with Cena is over....more Daniel Bryan,Ziggler, The Shield, etc....young guns come on down!

Kneeneighbor
April 8th, 2013, 6:20 PM
Rock taking his ball and going home?

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 6:40 PM
:panic::panic::panic::panic: <---- So that pretty much sums up backstage at Raw right now huh? This could get interesting. *gets popcorn ready*

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 6:51 PM
Just over an hour left. I'm getting x-cited.

Anaconda Sniper
April 8th, 2013, 6:53 PM
I wanna see someone new challenge Cena for the title. I don't care who it is..Fandango, one of the Shield, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, my boi Dbry! Someone new!

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 7:01 PM
I wanna see someone new challenge Cena for the title. I don't care who it is..Fandango, one of the Shield, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, my boi Dbry! Someone new!
You're getting Henry or an out of leftfield guy like Christian. So take it and like it knowing they have ZERO chance at even looking good in the process.

Anaconda Sniper
April 8th, 2013, 7:13 PM
I'm fine with Henry and Christian too. Just someone Cena has never defended the title against..or has like once or twice.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 7:18 PM
I'm fine with Henry and Christian too. Just someone Cena has never defended the title against..or has like once or twice.Then probably Henry unless they just go completely of the wall.

mth
April 8th, 2013, 7:26 PM
Henry's not done with Ryback if WWE.com interviews are anything to go by.

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 7:26 PM
I think Mark Henry is definitely the most likely option. He's the only heel on the roster with any credibility that Cena has never faced. As it stands, the heel side of the roster is incredibly thin. Basically you have Henry and Big Show as main event heels and that's it. Ziggler, Swagger, Barrett, Cesaro, none of them are at a point where they could main event a PPV.

StoneColdChris
April 8th, 2013, 7:35 PM
Cena's faced and beaten Henry before. He beat him in one of the raw's leading up to Mania 28.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 7:50 PM
Cena's faced and beaten Henry before. He beat him in one of the raw's leading up to Mania 28.
damn you to hell...that now leaves Christian and Big Show for the 4576th time. Only this time Show is allowed to tape his right hand to make the WMD even more mass with tape. How will Cena ever overcome these odds?

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 7:53 PM
I'm going to take a break if they do Cena vs Orton again.

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 7:55 PM
Wasn't this Raw supposed to be at MSG at one point? Or was that my imagination?

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 7:56 PM
Cena/Cesaro......sadly that's not gonna happen. =(

Judas Iscariot
April 8th, 2013, 8:02 PM
Ahaha the crowd fucking hates him.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:03 PM
Cena to start it off...this should be interesting

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:05 PM
Somewhere Vince is in gorilla pumping his fist in happiness over this crowd reaction.

stylepoints
April 8th, 2013, 8:05 PM
So The Miz is 4-0 at.WM. Just pointing that out.

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 8:07 PM
So The Miz is 4-0 at.WM. Just pointing that out.

If you count his pre-show victory last night you have to count his pre-show loss with Morrison to the Colons before Wrestlemania 25.

JT4104
and then I took him out a month later with 2 offensive moves.

Beer-Belly
Ha. He's being a real twat.

Cole: "They're having fun too!"

... as the crowd chants "Boring!"

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 8:08 PM
Haha, this promo is actually pretty cool.

Judas Iscariot
April 8th, 2013, 8:08 PM
The heel turn bit was funny.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:09 PM
technically this is a heel turn as far as Cena goes, I'll take it.

TooCool
Props to the people chanting "boring" at Cena as the champ.

lotjx
You could buy that shirt after the PPV. Vince knows how to sell shit.

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 8:10 PM
The "Same Old Shit" chants are pretty good.

stylepoints
If you count his pre-show victory last night you have to count his pre-show loss with Morrison to the Colons before Wrestlemania 25.

Actually, I am. If I'm not mistaken, that was a dark match and not pre-show.

Kimura Kid
HELL YEA!! MARK HENRY SON!!

JT4104
+1 to me......

lotjx
Good bye Mark Henry, it was nice knowing you.

Zacharie
somebody gon get ther ass kicked

Tainted Eclipse
already better than wrestlemania. BIG MARK VS BIG JOHN.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:12 PM
And the sexual chocolate chants start up. ~_~

JT4104
somebody gon get ther ass kicked
Sadly...it will be Henry. "Sexual Chocolate" chants

TooCool
Post WM Raw has the best crowd, 2 years and counting!

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 8:13 PM
This crowd is already dramatically better than last night.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:14 PM
I'm looking forward to whatever surprise happens tonight. This crowd will go nuts.

lotjx
April 8th, 2013, 8:14 PM
This crowd is already dramatically better than last night.

It might have something to do with being indoors, not freezing and not many obstructions.

Stringer Bell
April 8th, 2013, 8:15 PM
If only this was the crowd last night. Jesus.

Indoors or not, they're reacting to EVERYTHING.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:16 PM
So....Henry wins tonight so Cena gets his win back in a few weeks? I hope this isn't the major angle for Cena tonight.

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 8:16 PM
I'm looking forward to whatever surprise happens tonight. This crowd will go nuts.Who says there's going to be a surprise?

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 8:17 PM
Wasn't it like 40 degrees last night? That's definitely not cold, particularly for people from the northeast. Football teams play in that kind of weather every year and it doesn't stop the crowd from rocking.

Ryse
Woooooo! Big E in action tonight! I hope he has his NXT music.

DaSaintFan
I'm looking forward to whatever surprise happens tonight. This crowd will go nuts.

cash-in time? Figuring that they scuttled the full Ziggler/Cena feud earlier.

lotjx
April 8th, 2013, 8:18 PM
Cena bitching about a rematch with Rock is the height of hypocrisy.

TooCool
April 8th, 2013, 8:18 PM
Woooooo! Big E in action tonight! I hope he has his NXT music.

Don't get your hopes up. He'll probably just come out to Ziggler's music.

lotjx
April 8th, 2013, 8:19 PM
Wasn't it like 40 degrees last night? That's definitely not cold, particularly for people from the northeast. Football teams play in that kind of weather every year and it doesn't stop the crowd from rocking.

Not everyone is from the northeast and not all of them go to football games on top of being there for five hours in an open air arena.

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 8:20 PM
C'mon Ziggler, cash it in. Plz.

Ryse
Who says there's going to be a surprise?
It's the Raw after Wrestlemania. I would think they'd like to do something big and/or shocking. We got Brock last year, we got Cena and Rock setting up their first match the year before. They were going to have Brock attack Rock tonight before Rock went home if rumors are to be believed.

JT4104
Wasn't it like 40 degrees last night? That's definitely not cold, particularly for people from the northeast. Football teams play in that kind of weather every year and it doesn't stop the crowd from rocking.I highly doubt half those fans were locals....

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:21 PM
Bryan.....:lol:

Hero!

Nah, fuck that man. Northeast boy born and raised and I was freezing at Mania last night. I was still loud, but shit it was cold.

virms
Get on skype hero

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:22 PM
This is the reaction WCW was hoping for The Zodiac from The Dungeon of Doom.

Damn, no NXT theme for Big E. =(

Kimura Kid
April 8th, 2013, 8:22 PM
fuck he smashed AJ

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:23 PM
oh my god......Big E's music is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 8:25 PM
His finisher is trash.

Deebo865
April 8th, 2013, 8:26 PM
Ugh....BIg E Langston is not over one bit.....and Daniel Bryan has to job to him...awesome

JT4104
His finisher is trash.
yes...yes it is. I figured as a black strong guy he was required to use the Dominator.

Greed
Done with raw for the week. I've seen my share of stupid already.

Hotbeef-Injection
April 8th, 2013, 8:27 PM
That Big Ending needs to go. He can't hit it properly. He should use the Dominator.

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 8:27 PM
Get on skype hero

Dont have Skype.

Bryan going HARD on those kicks

Deebo865
April 8th, 2013, 8:28 PM
and now we get miz vs barrett for the 75th time this month.....I rarely complain on here but man this is not a good start

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 8:28 PM
Wtf is wrong with you people? That was a fun bout and E looked great for someone so green

Buncha waa waa whiners in here

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:29 PM
Damnit, he hits the Big Ending just fine. The move is not for driving the face into the mat. The move is to drive the opponents torso into the thick shoulder and arm of Big E, knocking the wind out of them. Notice how people hold their stomachs after being hit with it, and not their heads.

virms
April 8th, 2013, 8:29 PM
Zigs could cash in tonight due to the handicap match.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:30 PM
Damnit, he hits the Big Ending just fine. The move is not for driving the face into the mat. The move is to drive the opponents torso into the thick shoulder and arm of Big E, knocking the wind out of them. Notice how people hold their stomachs after being hit with it, and not their heads.
It still doesn't look impactful to your normal fan who expects a big buff dude to do something that makes a loud thud on the mat.

EDIT: Also if anyone was to look up some of his NXT work, he actually isn't bad for being a huge power house and his Stamina is much better than say a Ryberg.

Beer-Belly
It's basically a torso stunner, which makes no sense.

Punisher
and now we get miz vs barrett for the 75th time this month.....I rarely complain on here but man this is not a good start

God forbid they give Wade Barrett a rematch for the title he lost last night.

Tabaschritar
April 8th, 2013, 8:32 PM

Every time my girlfriend and I see the Big Ending, we always have the argument. I thought it was supposed to drive the opponent's face into the mat, but yeah, you and my girlfriend are probably right with the shoulder thing. Problem is, it LOOKS like it should be driving the other guy's face into the mat. Incidentally, I liked that match just now, and think Hell No and Biggy/Ziggy have more momentum now than they did before Mania. Also, I don't know how WWE manages to keep a TV-PG with Big-E flopping his big ol' titties out every week.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:32 PM
You know...Barrett's injury really derailed him. Hasn't got near that level since then.

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 8:34 PM
Pretty tepid reaction for The Miz.

TooCool
April 8th, 2013, 8:35 PM
Zigs could cash in tonight due to the handicap match.

Definitely possible... but how much damage can Zeb Colter really do?

virms
April 8th, 2013, 8:35 PM
Dont have Skype.

Bryan going HARD on those kicks

get it

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:37 PM
Definitely possible... but how much damage can Zeb Colter really do?
Are you fricking doubting Dutch Mantel? He was a beast in his day......

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 8:38 PM
I love that Miz is getting booed. The guy is a truly terrible face. Just one of those people that you don't want to cheer for. I think Barrett would actually make a decent babyface. People could get into a big English guy who loves to fight. The exact same concept as Finlay and Sheamus (other than Barrett being English instead of Irish).

Deebo865
April 8th, 2013, 8:39 PM
Are you fricking doubting Dutch Mantel? He was a beast in his day......
Dude lives close to me and his granddaughter was killed in a car accident last year or so by drunk driver. He is actually an awesome human and used to be a good old school wrestler

DaSaintFan
April 8th, 2013, 8:41 PM
LOL.. was that an homage to Cactus Jack by Wade? :) "bang bang into the elbow drop"

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:42 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....sweet fucking botch.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:43 PM
And here comes the massive You Fucked Up chant

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 8:46 PM
FUCKING YES!!!!

Rip
Oh...

JT4104
thank god they cleaned up that mistake from last night....

Ryse
Okay, that was a good match, but......what was the point of putting the belt on Miz for one fucking day??

TooCool
April 8th, 2013, 8:47 PM
Surprised that they slapped the title back on Wade. I guess The Miz won last night just to keep his WM record perfect.

Hero!
I really hope that those two went out there with the mentality of "put us on the pre-show, huh? We're gonna steal the show tonight"

Hotbeef-Injection
That match was better than Jericho - Fandango.

Deebo865
Crowd cheering Wade had me smiling!

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 8:48 PM
The botch sucked but that was a dam good match. Anyone else feel this can almost give new life to Barrett with a new reign? Kind of like starting over considering his last reign sucked?

The Law
I guess they just wanted to do a title change to pop the live crowd before the show. Silly thing to do. Glad that the title is back on Wade. Nice pop for his win too. I hope he ends up turning face. Worth giving it a try. Miz should go heel again. The Figure Four got especially loud boos. It's like this crowd can read my mind.

Ryse
I don't know what you're angry about Sheamus, it was you and Orton who were kind of not wanting to tag in Show. Look in the mirror lobster head.

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 8:49 PM
Makes me wonder if a Barrett face run would work out better for him than his heel character. He seems like a bad mofo that people could relate to. Just don't goofball him up.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:51 PM
Barrett as a face is interesting to think about. However, the problem would be that it seems like all the WWE does is make everyone the same cookie cutter face no matter how they got over in the first place.

Hotbeef-Injection
April 8th, 2013, 8:51 PM
Makes me wonder if a Barrett face run would work out better for him than his heel character. He seems like a bad mofo that people could relate to. Just don't goofball him up.

There are plenty of midcard heels he could go against too. It's worth a shot.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 8:52 PM
Also...when did WWE get the rights to constantly play the rocky theme after he wins his fight?

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 8:54 PM
I'll be disappointed with no DUI chants.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:54 PM
Oh I know that look in Booker's eye. The power is starting to go to his head.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:55 PM
Crap, Ziggler is not going to cash in tonight. It's too early in the night for something like that to happen.

Bert
April 8th, 2013, 8:55 PM
Dont have Skype.

Make one and install it.

https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form

http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 8:56 PM
USA USA USA!

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 8:56 PM
*facepalm* Well done IZOD, well done. Idiots. Just chant USA without understanding the fucking context.

Judas Iscariot
April 8th, 2013, 8:59 PM
*facepalm* Well done IZOD, well done. Idiots. Just chant USA without understanding the fucking context.

Psssst the NY/NJ crowd always does the wrong thing on purpose.

Kdestiny
There are plenty of midcard heels he could go against too. It's worth a shot.

Love the possibility of Barrett/Sandow

Hero!
It's USA. We're Americans. We chant it.

stylepoints
April 8th, 2013, 9:00 PM
The most infectious chant known to man. USA USA!!!

G-Fresh
Real good rematch. I wasn't expecting Barrett to win.

Ryse
You know if Wrestlemania is any indication, once this recap is over, they'll cut back to the ring with Del Rio standing over Swagger victorious.

Nevermind.

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 9:01 PM
Crap, Ziggler is not going to cash in tonight. It's too early in the night for something like that to happen.

Punks first cash in was in the first segment of the show. It's never too early

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 9:03 PM
WE WANT ZIGGLER

Kneeneighbor
WE WANT ZIGGLER!

TooCool
Top of the hour, depending on how long this match goes...

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 9:04 PM
If Ziggler cashes in tonight it's going to easily be pop of the year.

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 9:05 PM
More USA chants? Jesus.

Kneeneighbor
Ha Ha, Brainwashed.

USA! USA! USA!

TooCool
"We want Ziggler!"

"WWE Universe fully backing Del Rio" - Cole.

Fail.

Tainted Eclipse
April 8th, 2013, 9:07 PM
hey the guy with the israeli flag is back. most interesting thing going on.

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 9:07 PM
CMON THE ZIGGLER

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 9:09 PM
two commercial breaks for this match? Good lord

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 9:11 PM
Christ, I hope there's some sort of surprise tonight.

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 9:12 PM
I wish JBL would speak his mind and agree with Swagger and Zeb. Or that they would acknowledge that Swagger is a Tea Party version of JBL's old character.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 9:13 PM
way to save your boy Zeb.....

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 9:13 PM
"Were they chanting we want Colter?"

No, Jerry. No they were not.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 9:14 PM
Ziggles time....do it dammit

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 9:15 PM
im here to show the world

The Law
HUGE POP!

Beer-Belly
Imagine the shit storm if he fails.

Ryse
Happy to be wrong.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 9:17 PM
gotta love the east coasters......always being asses to the face.

virms
April 8th, 2013, 9:18 PM
ZIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bert
sdalkjlasjfljqeotruwqlnelqwauglkasdfngl;fbfc

TooCool
Way to go Dolph.

Zacharie
:dunce: good shit

Judas Iscariot
April 8th, 2013, 9:19 PM
DOLLLLLLPPPPHHHHHHHHHH

G-Fresh
April 8th, 2013, 9:19 PM
Glad they finally pulled the trigger.

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 9:20 PM
THANK YOU WWE

Ryse
WOOOOO :hyper:

Anaconda Sniper
About fucking time!!! YES!

JT4104
Well worth the wait and done in the right spot with the right kind of crowd for the proper reaction

raymondjackso25
Finally! WWE just bought me until the next ppv.

TooCool
Loved how happy AJ and Big E were for Dolph as well.

Sinner
April 8th, 2013, 9:21 PM
Haha, the WWE made the entire yesterday event completely Irrelevant.

Crowd cheering for Barrett and Ziggler. Yes, please.

New champions. Yes please.

Wow Mania was worthless last night.

Swagger taps two nights in a row. 1 day title switch. What's next? Mark Henry being defeated in 4.5 minutes?

Oh...

Beer-Belly
DOPE!

How do they top that?

Tainted Eclipse
man, now im glad they didnt do that at wrestlemania, wasting it on a shitty crowd instead of the outrageous response we got.

Deebo865
YESSSSSSS perfect timing actually, well worth the wait...well done WWE. :yes:

The Rick
April 8th, 2013, 9:22 PM
Man that was electric. Great for Ziggy. Now I know this is too much to ask for, but I want a feud with Ziggler and Bryan for that belt.

Deebo865
April 8th, 2013, 9:23 PM
Feel sorry for Taker he has to follow that with a a promo....yikes

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 9:24 PM
So Taker's going to be beat down by Shield, right?

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:25 PM
Well, this was about the only way they could follow Ziggler winning, by bringing out the dead man.

TooCool

Probably. Send him away yet again.

JT4104
You know who has gotta be pissed right now...Ken Doane, no question when the Spirit Squad was formed that Ken Doane was the guy WWE saw in this spot today.

Vandal
Ziggles!!!!!!!:yes:

Kneeneighbor
April 8th, 2013, 9:26 PM
Undertaker going head to head with the NCAA Championship game.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:27 PM
You know who has gotta be pissed right now...Ken Doane, no question when the Spirit Squad was formed that Ken Doane was the guy WWE saw in this spot today.
God I remember that. They tried to say he was the LeBron James of The Spirit Squad, or WWE or some crap like that.

Deebo865
April 8th, 2013, 9:27 PM
WWE smart booking, that cash in happened right as the NCAA Mens basketball championship was about to start....nice

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:28 PM
Can I get that outfit for my character in Guild Wars 2?

Punisher
Shield wasting no time...

Beer-Belly
Well, what do you know.

Alex E
April 8th, 2013, 9:30 PM
goddamn, I'm tempted to just tune in on post-WM Raws from now on

Ryse
Woo Hoo, looks like Taker is sticking around for a bit longer.

JT4104
Well Shield...you now have to wait until next Feb to attack Undertaker. At least they have plenty of time to gameplan

Sinner
April 8th, 2013, 9:31 PM
How many times can I mark out tonight?

I was like .. come on Kane! and then it happened. That segment was fucking awesome

G-Fresh
April 8th, 2013, 9:31 PM
Taker, Kane, & DB best team ever.

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 9:32 PM
So I guess this means Undertaker is going to work Extreme Rules. Taker, Bryan, and Kane vs. Shield would be a big-time tag match. Wonder if that was always they plan or if they asked him to stick around because of Rock's injury?

Ryse
Shield vs Taker, Kane, and Bryan in Hell In A Cell at Extreme Rules. Book It! PLEEEEEEEASE Book It!

Beer-Belly
Taker/Kane/Bryan vs. The Shield at Extreme Rules would be neat.

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 9:33 PM
Yeah I marked out when Kane's pyro went. Always a sucker when Kane becomes a part of big storylines.

We still have an hour and a half to go. What is left to do other than Henry/Cena?

And I'd like that match at Extreme Rules (or a Raw to come)...although I feel The Shield are not done tonight.

One Man Gang
April 8th, 2013, 9:34 PM
Yeah I marked out when Kane's pyro went. Always a sucker when Kane becomes a part of big storylines.

We still have an hour and a half to go. What is left to do other than Henry/Cena?

And I'd like that match at Extreme Rules (or a Raw to come)...although I feel The Shield are not done tonight.

Tons of Funk vs Rhodes Scholars in the main event

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 9:34 PM
Team Brothers of Hell No Destruction vs The Shield at Xtreme roolz plz

Kimura Kid
April 8th, 2013, 9:35 PM
Raw has been amazing!!

jericho1921
April 8th, 2013, 9:36 PM
Looks like the rewrites worked this show has been great

Ringo
April 8th, 2013, 9:37 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S

That's for fucking Dolph.

And also lots of other stuff on this show. Once again post-Mania Raw outshines Mania :cool:

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 9:38 PM
:lol:

What a shit drop after two amazing segments.

JT4104
fuck yea........huge 6 man tag to watch. This will certainly cool the crowd off.

Zacharie
When was the last time any of the guys in the ring won a match, lmao.

Ryse
Well we needed something to kill the momentum, so here is 3MB vs the JOB Squad....though that team name could also apply to 3MB

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 9:39 PM
When was the last time any of the guys in the ring won a match, lmao.

Somehow, they're all gonna lose this one.

Bert
April 8th, 2013, 9:40 PM
Somehow, they're all gonna lose this one.

Stop being lazy and get on Skype.

Ryse
Ryback comes out and destroys all 6

JT4104
poor Santino trying so hard to get the crowd to react and................................no

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 9:41 PM
Quick last time Zack Ryder, Santino, and R Truth all won on Raw? Or just one?

Ringo
April 8th, 2013, 9:42 PM
oh my god and we still have FANDANGO (and CM Punk) to come!

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:42 PM
I think Truth beat Sandow when he first came back a couple months ago. Aside from that......got nothing.

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 9:43 PM
I'm genuinely stunned that no one interrupted that match. It seemed like they were just begging for Brock or someone else to come out and destroy everyone. Worth noting that Zack and Santino got great reactions.

G-Fresh
April 8th, 2013, 9:45 PM
Nobody gives back to the community more than WWE.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:46 PM
Let your frustration consume you Randy. Come back to the dark side. You have so much more fun here.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:54 PM
Randy's forgotten his lines. How cute.

Kneeneighbor
April 8th, 2013, 9:57 PM
Ill be honest, Orton and Shemus bring it to a screeching halt for me. I hope they have a loser leaves WWE match and it goes to a double count out and they are both gone.

virms
April 8th, 2013, 9:57 PM
Tons of Funk vs Rhodes Scholars in the main event

Remember that time they got ready for their match?

http://i.imgur.com/cVdPLqA.jpg

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 9:59 PM
Thanks for the social media score suckers

Punisher
April 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Orton seems legitimately pissed about the crowd.

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM
mike chioda chant?

Ringo
April 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Mike Chioda is brilliant tbf

Bert
April 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/G1Ttrwg.jpg

JT4104
Probably figured in his career he would never be in a match with this response. this is what WWE gets for keeping him a face.

TooCool

Seems like the crowd is bored now. They're chanting/singing random stuff unrelated to the show.

Ryse
You know something is wrong when the crowd is chanting for the ref instead of the two wrestlers.

Tainted Eclipse
Mike Chioda is brilliant tbf

no charles robinson

Kneeneighbor
April 8th, 2013, 10:04 PM
RVD! RVD! RVD!

Deebo865
Crowd not into this match ...chanting RVD! wow

JT4104
Was that an RVD chant I just heard?

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 10:05 PM
JBL.......:lol:

Zacharie
Greatest crowd ever.

Ringo
J B L :lol:

this is excellent, crowd carrying the match.

Dream-Evil
JBL chant ahahahahaha

Ryse
You're right JBL, I think this crowd would prefer there not be those two in the ring.

TooCool
April 8th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Goodness. RVD, JBL, Jerry, and Michael Cole chants.

Vince had enough, cut to commercial!

The Law
April 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM
This is an all-time classic example of a crowd shitting on a match. Undertaker/JBL from Summerslam 2005, Batista/Big Show from Hammerstein Ballroom, and Goldberg/Lesnar from Wrestlemania 20 are the other big ones I can think of. I think it's time for Orton to turn heel.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Now Vince is desperately trying to find a way to pump in the crowd reactions he wants.

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Vince is probably ready to fire them all. (the crowd)

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Oh god, I can't wait for what the crowd does for Cena vs Henry.

virms
April 8th, 2013, 10:09 PM
quit spoiling raw bert I haven't seen ziggler cash in yet

Dream-Evil
April 8th, 2013, 10:09 PM
E C DUB ahaahahaa

Kimura Kid
April 8th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Yeah man, WTF!

Ryse
Vince: Stop having fun damnit! Get invested in my storyline!!

TooCool
Yep. They're doing the wave. They have officially tuned out.

Ringo
April 8th, 2013, 10:11 PM
"are we in canada?" :D

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Randy Savage....good work crowd

Ringo
April 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Vince: Stop having fun damnit! Get invested in my storyline!!

yeah if he was reacting like that I don't think the announcers would still be actively acknowledging the crowd and laughing about it like they are.

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Good luck Henry and Cena.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Sheamus...they are not paying attention to you pal

Zacharie
April 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Yes, end this Show.

Ryse
April 8th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Thank You Big Show! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Punisher
FACE TURN BIG SHOW! Haha gotta love it.

Dream-Evil
Thank-You Big Show. ahahahaha

Tainted Eclipse
on this night big show and mark henry are smark darlings

Beer-Belly
April 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Book the Izod Center for the next few months.

Dream-Evil
April 8th, 2013, 10:18 PM
One more chair LOL

Ringo
April 8th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Book the Izod Center for the next few months.

they'll have to pay the brits and other wrestlemania-only fans to stick around for a while.

JT4104
April 8th, 2013, 10:19 PM
I'm almost convinced that Vince told Show to keep that going a little longer to try and get the crowd back.

Hero!
April 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM
This crowd rocks

Tainted Eclipse
for real though, show boring would all that have been without the crowd

Defrost
I've changed my mind that Orton vs Sheamus match is the greatest match of all time