PDA

View Full Version : The Hangover Part III

Fro
March 7th, 2013, 9:47 PM
Trailer is out. As disappointing as the second one was, I'm still moderately psyched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLAkxSjs8ZY

Miotch
March 7th, 2013, 9:51 PM
The trailer isn't just rehashed jokes, so hopefully the movie isn't either.

Simmo Fortyone
March 7th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Millions and millions of people worldwide are going to scoff about the potential for the movie to contain recycled jokes.

And then go and see it anyway.

I am one of them.

virms
March 7th, 2013, 10:14 PM
I will watch it mainly because I might as well finish it. I will also watch just for Zack Galsgtjnwkgnw;kngwakggis.

Mr_Nobody
March 8th, 2013, 7:04 AM
Agreed. The second one was horrible, but this trailer looks pretty funny. Hopefully it will have some redemption and get back to how good the first one was.

Fro
March 8th, 2013, 10:50 AM
It seems from the trailer and from past comments I've read from people involved that they are abandoning the hangover format for a more straight forward narrative. Which is good since the second one stuck to the formula to a fault.

Simon
March 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM
The second one was a bag of shit. I'd have been less insulted if they had just re-issued the first film under the name The Hangover 2.

VHS
March 8th, 2013, 1:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

mth
March 8th, 2013, 2:23 PM
Ok, that giraffe bit at the end of the trailer almost has me sold on this.

mr sabu
April 14th, 2013, 4:11 AM
so they just released a 2nd trailer the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsPYFKDXR_U

Judas Iscariot
April 14th, 2013, 4:31 AM
John Goodman.

Motherfucking John Goodman.

It really doesn't look like anything other than anything by the numbers, but the dropping of the "morning after hangover" thing combined with whatever rehab nonsense shenanigans is nice.

But fucking John Goodman.

I'm in because of fucking John Goodman.

Fucking love him

Because he's fucking John Goodman.

Judas Iscariot
April 14th, 2013, 4:32 AM
No but really, John Goodman.

John Goodman.

BBF
April 14th, 2013, 4:36 AM
He's a cunt.

Judas Iscariot
April 14th, 2013, 4:53 AM
Oh, my bad.

BBF
April 14th, 2013, 4:57 AM
Its alright mate I forgive you.

Hlebsfall
April 14th, 2013, 6:05 AM
Looks shit.

Mik
April 14th, 2013, 5:58 PM
Looks like The Hangover I and The Hangover II.

Jimmy Zero
April 14th, 2013, 6:56 PM
I didn't even think the first one was that great.

Didn't bother with the second one and didn't even know there was a third coming out until a few days ago. No thanks.

Mr. Boombastic
April 14th, 2013, 8:26 PM
Yeah the first movie was solid but really overrated, somehow I feel like I am the only one who didnt "love" that movie. Probably, because I heard so much great things about it and watched it and it was an alright comedy movie but nothing special, the hype killed it more than anything for me. I saw about half of the 2nd movie, which was probably not as bad as people thought just more because people really overrated the first movie. I am sure the 3rd movie will be decent, depending on your expectations.

Fro
April 14th, 2013, 10:11 PM
I don't think the first one was overrated. I think it was rightly placed as one of the best comedies in the last 5 years-ish.

Then again I was pretty primed to love it considering that Old School and Road Trip are among my favorite comedies.

virms
August 4th, 2013, 8:12 PM
So I watched this today and it wasn't that bad. I am glad they abandoned the format some and just did a bit of recalls.

Even chow wasn't as annoying as usual. John Goodman was pretty goood but we could have definitely used more George Bleuth.

Bennedy
December 16th, 2013, 10:28 AM
I watched this for the first time yesterday and thought it was utter shit. They really should have just stopped after the first one.