PDA

View Full Version : Boy Meets World Sequel...

Alf
November 5th, 2012, 11:32 AM
YUS

One of television’s most beloved series from the 90s, Boy Meets World, may soon be returning to TV, in a sequel series focusing on Cory and Topanga’s daughter. Now this is the part you care most about: Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are in talks to reprise their roles as the still-married couple.

According to TV Line, The Disney Channel is currently in the early stages of developing the sequel series, appropriately titled Girl Meets World, and has reached out to Savage and Fishel to secure their participation in the project. This certainly is mind-blowing news for anyone who grew up during that time. But can it work? Absolutely.

Next to Dallas, Boy Meets World may be the most memorable series being sequelized to date. However, they were not the first. Back in 2001, the iconic, cult Canadian teen drama franchise Degrassi returned to the television screen withDegrassi: The Next Generation – which itself was the fourth sequel of the series, following The Kids of Degrassi, Degrassi Junior and Degrassi High.

Degrassi: The Next Generation followed Emma, the daughter of one of the originalDegrassi characters, Spike, as she made her way through middle school, then high school. During its early season, past characters (played by the same actors) from the former series would show up, and were often given storylines of their own.Degrassi: The Next Generation had just as many adults watching the show as they had teenagers. Essentially, Girl Meets World is doing the exact same thing.

And why wouldn’t they, really? Boy Meets World was one of the iconic television shows from the 90s. Much like The Wonder Years, Boy Meets World allowed an entire generation to watch someone their own age tackle the challenges of growing up. Even though it rarely – if ever – touched on serious subjects, which Degrassiand The Wonder Years both did (Degrassi more so), that same emotional attachment is still there.

If anything, it’ll be interesting to see Girl Meets World come together. Because the cast of Boy Meet World spends so much time together, most of them are still all relatively close. So if Corey and Topanga are coming back, there’s a good chance we might be seeing Uncle Eric (Will Friedle), Uncle Shawn (Rider Strong) – Feeny (William Daniels)! Why not try to get as much of the cast back as possible?

While Girl Meets World is meant to focus on Cory and Topanga’s daughter, there’s more than enough ways to fold in the old cast, making it entertaining to generations young and old. And if they’re able to tell compelling stories, that’s even better. If Degrassi can do it, so can Boy Meets World.

YUS!

Simon
November 5th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Ella from X Factor looks like Topanga.

Dubya
November 5th, 2012, 11:35 AM
The 10-year old inside me is terribly excited .. and tasty.

Mark Hammer
November 5th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Holy shit this is phenomenal news! My favorite sitcom growing up.

Alf
November 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Ella from X Factor looks like Topanga.

No, she doesn't.

Alf
November 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Holy shit this is phenomenal news! My favorite sitcom growing up.

Mine too. I saw a bit of it a few months ago and was surprised that it was still genuinely funny. Loved it.

Chris
November 5th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I loved watching Boy Meets World - one of my favourite sitcoms growing up, next to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's good to hear that it still holds up years later, as I haven't seen it in ages and was a bit wary of going back to it.

VHS
November 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Topanga. And name that still holds a special place in my plastic brain.

Simon
November 5th, 2012, 12:15 PM
I can still hear the old teacher saying "Mr. Matthews..." in my head. Wasn't he quite a famous actor that as kids we only knew as 'the teacher from Boy Meets World'?

Matthew
November 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
he was the fucking knight rider car. don't you besmirch mr. feeney. it's where i draw the line, simon,

Alf
November 5th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Not really. He was the voice of KITT in Knight Rider and that's about it.

Simon
November 5th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Ah that was it, I knew he was something notable.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/75/Lee_Norris.jpg/220px-Lee_Norris.jpg

Look at Minkus for fuck's sake hahaha

PS. The girl who played Morgan Matthews is 24 now. Feeling old.

Fro
November 5th, 2012, 12:19 PM
FEENY! FE-E-E-EENY!

I love Boy Meets World and have an embarrassing amount of it on my DVR. I hope this goes through so long as Cory and Topanga are both on board, and obviously as many cameos as possible from Shawn, Eric, Feeny and the parents would just be icing on the cake.

lotjx
November 5th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Not really. He was the voice of KITT in Knight Rider and that's about it.

St. Elsewhere says hi.

Jacknife
November 5th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Hi.

Mark Hammer
November 5th, 2012, 12:35 PM
PS. The girl who played Morgan Matthews is 24 now. Feeling old.

Oof, no kidding.

Guy
November 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
When a crime breaks out, all the cute girls shout, get the GOOD LOOKING GUY....GOOD LUCKING GUY

When there's crime out there he's going to comb his hair because he's the GOOD LOOKING GUY....GOOD LOOKING GUY.

Book em good lookin'

son_of_foley
November 5th, 2012, 1:10 PM
This might be the best news ever

Mik
November 5th, 2012, 5:23 PM
I only have one question...

Is she still bloody hot?

Bert
November 5th, 2012, 5:53 PM
I didn't realize people outside the US ever saw this.

I still love it, I have dvdrips of all the seasons on my external harddrive.

Topanga running away from Pitsburgh and coming in the house soaking wet was so hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mddTxNwrTtg

7mins.

MikeHunt
November 5th, 2012, 6:16 PM
Why would people not have seen it outside the USA?

Mark Hammer
November 5th, 2012, 6:44 PM
It wasn't that unreasonable of an assumption was it? The show was made in the US in the mid-nineties after all. I couldn't tell you the name of one UK sitcom from that era. Mr. Bean maybe?

Mik
November 5th, 2012, 6:48 PM
It wasnt exactly a particularly huge sitcom either. None of the actors have really gone on to anything major.

MikeHunt
November 5th, 2012, 6:50 PM
Yes of course it is. If popular in USA it will be sold throughout the world. Even in the 90's!!!

Mark Hammer
November 5th, 2012, 6:51 PM
Topanga does some infomercial type show on the TV Guide network I believe. At least that's what she was doing a year or so ago. Either way that's obviously not a major gig, I was just offering some FYI.

blackening
November 5th, 2012, 7:14 PM
This would be pretty cool if it happens.

We record the reruns that play on MTV2 on our DVR and watch them all the time.

Dubya
November 5th, 2012, 7:18 PM
Savage had one of the worst cases of adorable kid turned goofy-looking guy.

Morrison
November 5th, 2012, 7:40 PM
Topanga does some infomercial type show on the TV Guide network I believe. At least that's what she was doing a year or so ago. Either way that's obviously not a major gig, I was just offering some FYI.

she apparently hosts some show on the style network.

mth
November 5th, 2012, 7:42 PM
Feeny's on Grey's Anatomy now.

Fro
November 5th, 2012, 8:16 PM
I only have one question...

Is she still bloody hot?

Yep. She's got a better body now then she did towards the end when she put on a few. She's very active on twitter @daniellefishel

https://instagr.am/p/MhGx7BmGqq/media/?size=l

This one is probably old but I just saw it and feel the need to share:

http://leanderjeanett.blognownow.com/uploads/danielle_fishel_01_04.jpg

Mark Hammer
November 5th, 2012, 8:17 PM
Yes please.

Dubya
November 5th, 2012, 8:23 PM
Rocking the Slipknot tee .. even hotter. :drool:

I'm pretty sure my first boy-girl thing was for her.. her or Kelly Kapowski.. or both.. at the same time.. OMG.. :lol:

Chris Dolmeth
November 5th, 2012, 8:30 PM
http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/61280/girl-meets-world

blackening
November 26th, 2012, 8:18 PM
http://tvline.com/2012/11/26/girl-meets-world-ben-savage-danielle-fishel/

Savage, Fishel, and original creator Michael Jacobs confirmed for the show.

Mark Hammer
November 26th, 2012, 8:50 PM
I love it.

Mark Hammer
November 26th, 2012, 8:55 PM
I do not like the idea of it airing on The Disney Channel though. It should be aired on ABC like the original. And it would do fine.

virms
November 26th, 2012, 9:03 PM
It should air on showtime alongside californication. Topanga tits.

Judas Iscariot
November 27th, 2012, 3:34 AM
It should air on showtime alongside californication. Topanga tits.

This.

This times five billion.

Fro
November 28th, 2012, 12:48 AM
I'd prefer it on ABC too but it seems like the age of kid-targeted shows in primetime on major networks is long gone. A program schedule like TGIF would be vastly out of place nowadays. I don't think it's a big deal though - cable channels put out such a large amount of quality original programming now that the line between network and cable is very much blurred.

From Topanga:

Girl Meets World

First of all, let me say that you, the fans of Boy Meets World, have been awesome. That word is often used incorrectly by people, including myself, on a daily basis but you have truly been awe inspiring. You, yes, even YOU, are the reason that Girl Meets World WILL BE MADE. J

I do not know how many BMW cast members will be returning for GMW, or how often they may appear if and/or when they do appear. I am going to do my best to not speak for others with this open post. But because I have known Michael Jacobs, Ben Savage, Rider Strong, Will Friedle, and Bill Daniels for 19 years, I know we share many of the same feelings regarding the 7 wonderful years we spent making BMW. Those years were among the most warm, hilarious, insightful, educational years of my life and I wouldn’t trade them for the world. Another thing I wouldn’t trade for anything is the integrity and the heart with which BMW was made. I promise with the entirety of my heart that we will make GMW with the same honesty, innocence, and intelligence that you learned to expect from BMW.

I say this because making the decision to do the show involved more conversations than you can possible imagine. These conversations were with the same people I mentioned above because they were all instrumental in creating and maintaining the heart of BMW. The first comment out of every person’s mouth was, “Let’s only do it if we think we can create something as special as we did with BMW.” When the news leaked that GMW was in the making, literally days after I first heard about the project myself, Michael Jacobs and I had a conversation and we talked about how we were both so blown away by the reactions from all of you. We felt honored. We felt nostalgic. We felt touched by the excitement in your comments, tweets, Tumblr, and Facebook posts. But most of all, we felt inspired. We felt inspired to bring these characters back to life and to tell you more of their stories. Michael said to me, “Danielle, when I read what people say BMW meant to them it makes me so very proud of all of us. I think it is important for us, for as long as we are fortunate enough to have this opportunity to do GMW, that we all look each other in the eyes every so often and make sure we know we have something of value to offer the audience.” I think we have that with GMW.

I say that so that I can say this: GMW is a new show. It isn’t BMW brought back to life but in current day. It will have familiar faces, familiar themes, and familiar messages. It will also have new faces, new themes, and new messages. BMW never spoke down to the audience and we are going to do our best to never do that with GMW. But please keep in mind that this there will be episode 1, of season 1, of a brand new show. We started at the same place with BMW but we evolved and we evolved quickly. For those of you who knew and loved BMW, please allow this show to evolve as well. Stick with us. Give us a chance.

In the meantime, a sincere thank you to every one of you for all of your tweets (I read them all, every day. It killed me not to be able to talk about it!), even those of you who asked us not to do it. There were only a few of you but I know why you don’t want GMW to happen and I appreciate that BMW meant enough to you that you don’t want to see its legacy tarnished. I can assure you, we don’t want that either. Your love, dedication, and appreciation means more to us than you could ever know and it will be the driving force behind our passion to make the best show we can possibly make. Thank you for giving us the chance to do it again.

Love,
Danielle

:heart:

Seanny One Ball
November 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM
This one is probably old but I just saw it and feel the need to share:

http://leanderjeanett.blognownow.com/uploads/danielle_fishel_01_04.jpg

My penus remembers this picture.

Hero!
November 28th, 2012, 11:55 AM
It wasnt exactly a particularly huge sitcom either. None of the actors have really gone on to anything major.

Will Friedle has actually done a lot of voice acting since leaving Boy Meets World.

Plus, who could ever forget the wonderful "H E Double Hockey Sticks". That film is a classic.

Bert
November 28th, 2012, 2:39 PM
Will Friedle has actually done a lot of voice acting since leaving Boy Meets World.

Plus, who could ever forget the wonderful "H E Double Hockey Sticks". That film is a classic.

Fuck H E Double Hockey Sticks.

It's all about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdmmQX3UlMw

blackening
March 8th, 2013, 3:47 PM
Danielle Fishel poses for Maxim. :yes:

http://www.thundertreats.com/articles/women/danielle-fishel-aka-topanga-on-the-cover-of-the-new-maxim.html

lotjx
March 8th, 2013, 4:08 PM
God damn.

Mik
March 8th, 2013, 9:07 PM
I'd do her until I broke.

VHS
March 8th, 2013, 9:23 PM
That's some serious hardware.

Kneeneighbor
March 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM
SHe actually got huge for a while but then got it all back under control.

Bert
June 17th, 2013, 7:55 PM
... Disney Channel has officially picked up Girl Meets World, the updated sequel of the '90s series Boy Meets World. Aimed at kids and families, Girl Meets World is set in New York City and follows the middleschool adventures of Riley Matthews (Rowan Blanchard), the 'tween daughter of original Boy Meets World characters Cory and Topanga. Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel will reprise their roles to play Riley's parents; Cory is now a teacher at his daughter's school, and Topanga is the proprietor of a cool teen hangout that peddles pudding. Look for it in 2014.

http://i.imgur.com/zcw4S8h.jpg

Fro
June 17th, 2013, 8:38 PM
I'm more excited for this than I rightfully should be.

Mr_Nobody
June 17th, 2013, 8:50 PM
Fro, I'm right there with you. I am very excited to see this series. I hope they don't screw it up.

Mr_Nobody
June 17th, 2013, 9:22 PM
All the feels...

http://youtu.be/IUCOJtMK05Y

virms
June 17th, 2013, 9:47 PM
Topanga is still pure filth. :drool:

VanillaJello
June 18th, 2013, 1:31 AM
I'm so damn excited for this show.

Don't fuck with my childhood memories Disney, don't.

Judas Iscariot
June 18th, 2013, 2:52 AM
First time I'm ever checking which channel is Disney since I was like 8.

I don't even know if TWC carries it.

Bert
April 11th, 2014, 3:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGVgMiGdBY

Judas Iscariot
April 11th, 2014, 3:54 PM
Looks like it's gonna be shit.

Kimura Kid
April 11th, 2014, 3:56 PM
Wow that does look really bad. But I'm getting really old and my niece makes me feel out of touch with what kids think is "cool" nowadays.

Tyson
April 12th, 2014, 2:14 AM
I'll watch the first couple of episodes, purely for Topanga.

Then I'll probably be disappointed because the show is garbage.

Fro
April 13th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Yeah I think all these BMW fans who are expecting the new show to be good are in for a rude awakening. But you need to realize that if you never saw BMW before and you put on season 1 you would think it's total garbage too. You know, cuz you're adults.

Eddie Brock
April 13th, 2014, 12:50 PM
It's been confirmed that Topanga is a lawyer in Girl Meets World.

Mark Hammer
April 13th, 2014, 2:39 PM
It's also been confirmed that she's a putrid slut and I look forward to this show.

Fro
May 2nd, 2014, 11:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZF5DWNFL0g

Mills
May 3rd, 2014, 12:55 AM
This looks like typical Disney channel stuff (Sorry, multiple kids makes this happen) but it'll be a big success.

Judas Iscariot
May 3rd, 2014, 2:22 AM
It's total Disney Channel fluff.

Where's Morgan? What's she look like these days?

blackening
May 3rd, 2014, 5:35 PM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjIxMTYxMzQzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM2Nzg1NA@@._ V1._SX300_SY452_.jpg

This does look a bit shit. Cory being a teacher is pretty dumb. I'll give it a shot though. It debuts June 27th by the way.

Bert
May 3rd, 2014, 6:46 PM
Oh you mean the video didn't lie to us?

blackening
May 3rd, 2014, 7:12 PM
ha ha my bad. I watched the trailer I believe yesterday and didnt remember it saying the date.

Doctor Who
May 5th, 2014, 5:27 PM
You never know in 4 years the cast could be worth a wank.

Judas Iscariot
May 5th, 2014, 5:41 PM
That's the sort of post that has gotten this forum blacklisted and is why it's closing at the end of the month.

VanillaJello
June 27th, 2014, 9:57 PM
Been watching the premiere...

Savage is still funny... the kids are shit.

I also really didn't like what the show hinted at in the last scene.

Mills
June 27th, 2014, 10:31 PM
you really believe Savage is really Cory Matthews, he hasn't changed at all.

The show is really for Disney Channel fans though, not so much for BMW Nostalgiacs

Fro
July 1st, 2014, 9:53 PM
watched it. I thought the lead 2 girls were well cast but the writing was poor. cory and topanga dont seem like actual real world parents like Alan and Amy did. it was basically iCarly with random Boy Meets World inside jokes thrown in. I think it could grow into itself like BMW did though. the main cast of 4 is strong but being on a kids channel instead of network primetime definitely shows in its childish tone. BMW was also childish but it mixed in somber real life moments much better than this pilot did, even in season 1.

As for the end... that was kinda thrown in randomly which was a big example of why I thought the writing was so poor. I mean what was that whole episode even about? it seemed entirely void of an actual conflict. granted I was half paying attention but it seemed like they started the no homework crusade just because cory went "hey kids does anyone have anything to say?"

I saw in the preview that minkus is making a guest spot next week and I do like that theyre bringing in BMW characters but shawn obviously should have been first.

Version 6
July 1st, 2014, 10:28 PM
How old are you weirdos watching this?

Fro
July 1st, 2014, 10:54 PM
http://www.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bmw-gif.gif

Eddie Brock
July 2nd, 2014, 1:15 AM
I saw the first episode, and it's okay, but I'll have to see more to see if it'll take off. I kind of thought Cory would talk more to Riley about his own past and how he was just like her when he was a kid though I did like his lesson that Riley should be herself.

Nash Diesel
July 9th, 2014, 5:23 PM
32 years old and I watched the first episode. Like Mills said, this is mainly for the Disney channel audience who are into the shows they churn out so it was a little "blah" for me but I thought it was cool for what it was. Again, I agree with Mills about the target audience, but a good show. Topanga and Corey haven't changed one bit, except Ben Savage's nose looks about 10 times bigger now.

blackening
July 10th, 2014, 8:58 PM
I thought it was pretty good for what it is. Wish it was on a different channel and more about Cory and Topanga, but it wasn't terrible.

Bert
October 13th, 2014, 4:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qLrZhvM.png
Janitor Harley Keiner

Yeah, I'm watching the show. It's better than a show about ponies.

Fro
October 14th, 2014, 5:43 PM
Nice. They need to bring Shawn back by the end of the season. I don't think he'll be the blonde chick's dad though - that would be cool but then it would make him a deadbeat dad which would kinda ruin his character.

Anyway I'm still DVRing this but I'm about 4 episodes behind.

Bert
October 14th, 2014, 6:03 PM
Nice. They need to bring Shawn back by the end of the season. I don't think he'll be the blonde chick's dad though - that would be cool but then it would make him a deadbeat dad which would kinda ruin his character.

Anyway I'm still DVRing this but I'm about 4 episodes behind.

He's going to be in the Christmas episode, probably just as Cory's long distance friend. Definitely not as Maya's dad.

It's interesting if you remember Boy Meets World episodes seeing the correlation between those and the new Girl Meets World episodes.

The one on Friday with Janitor Harley reminded me of the episodes where the lunch lady died and was taken for granted and the janitor part of it reminded me of the one where Shawn's dad Chet is the janitor and he feels ashamed at first but realizes his Dad isn't ashamed so he shouldn't be either.

Bert
October 18th, 2014, 9:03 PM
Another episode with Janitor Harley!

Blindsidemonster
October 20th, 2014, 1:31 AM
Janitor Harley is great. I am happy that they are not just keeping their cameos in a vaccum of the most popular era of the show (Senior Year/College Years) but are somewhat broad with the people they are bringing. First Minkus and now Harley, both of which are somewhat obscure in the grand scheme of things. And seeing that Harley is somewhat repentant but also accepting of where he is in life is a pretty interesting twist as, if I remember correctly, he was pretty one dimensional in the original series.

I am digging this show for the most part ...though the guest acting was questionable for this episode but you can't expect much from child actors. They are not all going to be in the category that the two female leads are in. There is enough shout outs to the original series to make it enjoyable and not feel TOO Disney channely.

Big
October 23rd, 2014, 5:20 PM
We need to see Frankie and Joey make a cameo!

Blindsidemonster
October 24th, 2014, 7:22 PM
We need to see Frankie and Joey make a cameo!

And Griff Hawkins!

Normally I would say that getting the who played Frankie to show would cost a pretty penny ...but they got Cloris Leechman so who knows.

Fro
December 6th, 2014, 12:41 AM
The Shawn/Christmas episode of Girl Meets World aired tonight and it was.... tremendous.

http://fabulousbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Cory-Shawn-boy-meets-world-32227418-500-313.gif

Alan and Amy appeared as well.

StoneColdWWE316
December 6th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Only thing that would have really topped it off was an Eric appearance. Still enjoyed it though.

Eddie Brock
December 6th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Eric and Feeny are both confirmed for an episode of Season 2 called "Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels." :hyper:

StoneColdWWE316
December 6th, 2014, 1:04 AM
YES :hyper:

Fro
December 6th, 2014, 1:12 AM
Only thing that would have really topped it off was an Eric appearance.

I think that would have been too much to pack into 20 minutes. Amy and Alan barely got any screen time as it was. This needed to be the Shawn episode.

StoneColdWWE316
December 6th, 2014, 1:39 AM
Yeah true. Id like to see Shawn pop in every now and again.

Fro
December 6th, 2014, 1:53 AM
The bit about the Cory and Shawn show was hilarious.... but I wish they would really do it and have him move in as the neighbor lol. I do think given how the episode ended that he will be recurring and appear once or twice per season but maybe just maybe if this show lasts long enough he will end up adopting Maya and become a regular.

StoneColdWWE316
December 6th, 2014, 2:14 AM
That would be cool. I also can't wait for Eric & Feeny to pop in soon.

Eddie Brock
December 6th, 2014, 2:45 AM
I hope Shawn gets his family. Maybe he can hook up with Maya's mom. That last part with Maya and Shawn was confusing were they trying to say he was her father?

Great episode though. Been waiting for this reunion since the show was announced. Loved seeing Cory, Shawn, and Topanga again but I wished Shawn and Topanga had talked more.

I was surprised at how much I liked Josh, and yes, he makes a better impression than Lucas. Uncle Josh can definitely make more appearances but not hooking up with Maya, because that's wrong!

While I find it weird that Cory and Shawn haven't spoken much, I can definitely see Shawn leaving New York. Shawn's first instinct was to run when things got scary, and not knowing his place once Cory and Topanga became parents could've triggered that. That's why his career works for him; he's never tied down to one place.

Eddie Brock
January 16th, 2015, 9:15 AM
http://tvline.com/2015/01/15/girl-meets-world-spoilers-shawn-girlfriend-maya-mom

Had no idea Shawn was coming back so soon. Seems like they'll try to set him up with Maya's mom.

Eddie Brock
May 17th, 2015, 3:40 AM
This show has become a guilty pleasure. Eric and the time capsule episodes were great!

G-Fresh
May 17th, 2015, 12:52 PM
I watched like 5 minutes of this shit and it's hella wack.

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 3:15 PM
I'd still love to stuff Topanga's stocking.

Seanny One Ball
May 17th, 2015, 3:16 PM
http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/danielle-fishel/maxim-april-2013-hq/Danielle-Fishel---Maxim-2013-HQ--02-560x767.jpg

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 3:20 PM
She is a breast of fresh air.

Seanny One Ball
May 17th, 2015, 3:26 PM
I'm sure she was one of my first ever memorable boners

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 3:29 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure she, Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy, and Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell were my original holy trilogy of spankbait.

Seanny One Ball
May 17th, 2015, 3:30 PM
Kelly Bundy and Kelly Kapowski are the best Kelly's.

Have you seen what Lisa Turtle did to her face recently?
Fucking hell.

http://uk.eonline.com/resize/500/500/eol_images/Entire_Site/201445/rs_300x300-140505091847-600.Lark-Voorhies-jmd-040514.jpg

Sort of like an inverted Zoro colour scheme.

G-Fresh
May 17th, 2015, 3:34 PM
http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/danielle-fishel/maxim-april-2013-hq/Danielle-Fishel---Maxim-2013-HQ--02-560x767.jpg

Great tits. That bitch done got ugly though.

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 3:35 PM
Jesus fucking Christ Lisa Turtle looks like an old Philipino transvestite.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seanny One Ball
May 17th, 2015, 3:37 PM
I like old Philipino transvestites and all but she took a beautiful face and put a big white line across the eyes.

Great tits. That bitch done got ugly though.

No way! She's gorgeous, right up my street.

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 3:41 PM
I'm pretty sure Lisa is a Scientoligist. So I'll blame them for her face.

And the only thing wrong with Danielle's face is that it's not wrapped around my dick.

G-Fresh
May 17th, 2015, 3:45 PM
Big eyes, big nose, fat mouth, and huge forehead.

I'd still beat it up from the back and make her tits bounce around.

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 3:46 PM
She is a caramel goddess.

Seanny One Ball
May 17th, 2015, 3:48 PM
Big eyes, big nose, fat mouth, and huge forehead.

I'd still beat it up from the back and make her tits bounce around.

:lol:

Fucking hell

Fro
May 17th, 2015, 4:50 PM
She's a knockout and the nostalgia factor just adds to that. Even though she doesn't dress provocatively on the show because it's a kid show, she's still probably #2 on my TV bird power rankings behind only:

http://www.brecorder.com/images/2014/10/nathalie-emmauel.jpg

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 5:12 PM
She's a knockout and the nostalgia factor just adds to that. Even though she doesn't dress provocatively on the show because it's a kid show, she's still probably #2 on my TV bird power rankings behind only:

http://www.brecorder.com/images/2014/10/nathalie-emmauel.jpg

That's an original pick. Nice.

G-Fresh
May 17th, 2015, 5:35 PM
I don't even know who that bitch is.

Rancid_Planet
May 17th, 2015, 6:16 PM
Game of Thrones hottie

JRSlim21
May 17th, 2015, 8:37 PM
The hacker from Furious 7 if you want something just as global.

G-Fresh
May 18th, 2015, 2:55 PM
Still no idea. I don't watch shit that sucks.

Seanny One Ball
May 18th, 2015, 3:29 PM
She gets them out in Game of Thrones so you should give it a go.

Plus acting etc

ECDUB
May 31st, 2015, 4:45 PM
This show has become a guilty pleasure. Eric and the time capsule episodes were great!

I loved when Eric called Riley his niche, what a nice Boy Meets World reference! Seeing Shawn, Corey, and Topanga all in Mr. Feeney's backyard was such a fun time trip too.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Mr. Turner appearance.

Eddie Brock
July 18th, 2015, 3:25 PM
Oh... in this episode of Girl Meets World, the new teacher makes the kids read The Dark Knight Returns.

Also... Mr. Turner!

sam_elmendorf
July 18th, 2015, 4:13 PM
http://www.momsbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-shot-2015-02-06-at-12.27.26-PM.png
Do you still want to hit it DVDA?!

G-Fresh
July 27th, 2015, 2:00 AM
What kinda shit are you playin with me?