PDA

View Full Version : The VIP Fantasy Football Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Cewsh
October 8th, 2012, 5:37 PM
People have been begging us to move our fantasy talk out of the VIP Thread for ages, and down here where it really belongs. So here's a thread for it at least, so an attempt is actually made.

To start off, MY FANTASY TEAM IS AMAZING AND I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL WITH REGGIE WAYNE

Cewsh
October 9th, 2012, 12:54 PM
For the record, dudes, Peyton Manning is very much on the trading block for me to anyone but Atty, who would try to send me Brett Favre for the guy if he could.

Kyle_242
October 9th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Brett Favre is available?

Also, fuck Reggie Wayne.

Torn
October 10th, 2012, 3:00 AM
For the record, dudes, Peyton Manning is very much on the trading block for me to anyone but Atty, who would try to send me Brett Favre for the guy if he could.

I've noticed. No you aren't getting Percy Harvin for him!

Cewsh
October 10th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Brett Favre is available?

Also, fuck Reggie Wayne.

:D

I've noticed. No you aren't getting Percy Harvin for him!

Dammit, I want that purple bastard. I feel so dirty actually using Brian Hartline.

hithit
October 11th, 2012, 8:59 PM
everyone one my team besides ap and megatron are available for the right offer.

Dubya
October 11th, 2012, 9:04 PM
We need one more person in the fantasy basketball league if anyone is interested .. just PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Torn
October 12th, 2012, 2:59 AM
Fucking Antonio Brown. Atleast Ben had a nice day, but fuck dude bring Antonio to the party with you :(

Bert
October 12th, 2012, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UhPYK.jpg

Sup.

Defrost
October 12th, 2012, 11:40 PM
My top two scorers are on buys this week. Don't like my chances

Torn
October 14th, 2012, 6:12 PM
Shonn Greene seriously what

Torn
October 14th, 2012, 7:34 PM
Like seriously, what the fuck?

I actually had a decent week too, running backs did something for once :(

To start off, MY FANTASY TEAM IS AMAZING AND I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL WITH REGGIE WAYNE

62 points :lol:

Cewsh
October 14th, 2012, 8:17 PM
:(

Today seriously blows for my team. Ridiculous.

Bert
October 14th, 2012, 8:43 PM
Suck it Dubya, 5-1.

I'M THE GREATEST, I'M THE GREATEST.

Defrost
October 16th, 2012, 2:07 PM
Willing to trade Joe Flacco

Cewsh
October 16th, 2012, 2:09 PM
I'm willing to trade Peyton Manning or Matt Ryan.

Kyle_242
October 16th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Leonard Hankerson for all of your teams.

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 1:38 AM
Dalton and McFadden for Charles and P. Manning? Really? I know it would probably all but win me the week by forfeit, but even with a win in the deal that's a ridiculously unbalanced deal.

Morrison
October 19th, 2012, 2:23 AM
it was a quick offer to show who i was interested in while stuck on my phone and not able to really check statistics and points this season very well, offering up the same positional players. by all means, put a bit more thought into it and make a counter offer if you feel so inclined.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 2:35 AM
By all means get whoever you want, it won't matter, the end result will still be the same.

http://i.imgur.com/cZxOq.jpg

Morrison
October 19th, 2012, 2:43 AM
i'm going to love when you get booted in the first round of the playoffs.

SUCK IT.

Torn
October 19th, 2012, 4:06 AM
Dalton and McFadden for Charles and P. Manning? Really? I know it would probably all but win me the week by forfeit, but even with a win in the deal that's a ridiculously unbalanced deal.

Does it really matter? You've been whoring out Peyton on here and sending offers including just as unbalanced ones to me (ie Harvin), just reject or counter. You are the one who consistently is saying you want to trade Manning after all, reacting badly after receiving offers for him isn't going to help that.

Torn
October 19th, 2012, 4:07 AM
By all means get whoever you want, it won't matter, the end result will still be the same.

http://i.imgur.com/cZxOq.jpg

You have no idea what you are doing Bert. Demarco Murray's injury is the start of your DOWNFALL.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 4:10 AM
#winning

Torn
October 19th, 2012, 4:18 AM
#LUCK + No. 1 draft pick

hithit
October 19th, 2012, 9:44 AM
Torn, i might be willing to make a trade for martin, but its gonna have to wait until after this weekend. Need him for at least this week, then i will see where im at with my team.

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 10:50 AM
it was a quick offer to show who i was interested in while stuck on my phone and not able to really check statistics and points this season very well, offering up the same positional players. by all means, put a bit more thought into it and make a counter offer if you feel so inclined.

Sorry, I was in a rotten mood when I posted that and it came off way harsher that I meant it to. I'll give a look at a counter offer sometime today. :yes:

Does it really matter? You've been whoring out Peyton on here and sending offers including just as unbalanced ones to me (ie Harvin), just reject or counter. You are the one who consistently is saying you want to trade Manning after all, reacting badly after receiving offers for him isn't going to help that.

I'm not desperate to unload Manning, though I probably have spoiled the interest in him by being way too pushy about it. I just have a guy I don't really need who is doing great.

Chris Dolmeth
October 19th, 2012, 3:29 PM
I'm gonna win this. Book it.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 5:26 PM
NAH CHRIS DOLMETH, CAN'T YOU READ? I'M THE BEST AROUND HERE.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 5:26 PM
HEY CEWSH REVIEW THIS: BERT, GREATEST FANTASY PLAYER OF ALL TIME? FACT.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 5:27 PM
IT AIN'T BRAGGING IF IT'S TRUE.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 5:27 PM
HEY TORN, LUCK? YOU'RE GONNA NEED SOME TO BE ABLE TO FINISH SECOND IN THIS FANTASY LEAGUE TOO.

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 5:31 PM
HEY CEWSH REVIEW THIS: BERT, GREATEST FANTASY PLAYER OF ALL TIME? FACT.

The highly out of place ramblings of a demented sociopath.

2 out of 100

Defrost
October 19th, 2012, 5:32 PM
Hmmm

Torn
October 19th, 2012, 5:34 PM
My ESPN VIP trophy cabinet:

http://i.imgur.com/hmLBV.png

Bert's trophy cabinet:

http://i.imgur.com/yVsxz.png

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 5:36 PM
If you come at the king, you best not miss, Bert.

Torn
October 19th, 2012, 5:40 PM
I'm not desperate to unload Manning, though I probably have spoiled the interest in him by being way too pushy about it. I just have a guy I don't really need who is doing great.

I doubt you'd have spoiled interested in him, it's just that most are perfectly fine at QB and aren't willing to give up a top offensive weapon for a little bit of an upgrade there, so (speaking for myself here I guess) people are going to balk at your asking price for him. Especially when you ask for one of the top players in the league. If you don't want the guy sitting on your bench then you are gonna have to consider overpaying and not shitting on people's "low" offers I guess.

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 5:45 PM
I doubt you'd have spoiled interested in him, it's just that most are perfectly fine at QB and aren't willing to give up a top offensive weapon for a little bit of an upgrade there, so (speaking for myself here I guess) people are going to balk at your asking price for him. Especially when you ask for one of the top players in the league. If you don't want the guy sitting on your bench then you are gonna have to consider overpaying and not shitting on people's "low" offers I guess.

Yeah, my request for the top wide receivers was just to see if people would haggle with me, and also because there's really a huge drop off after the top 15 receivers and most people aren't in a much better boat than I am at the position. I do see you point, though. I actually didn't mind the idea of Dalton/Manning being part of the equation, it was just being offered Darren McFadden the way he's been this year that seemed nuts.

I did handle that badly though. My bad, Morry.

Bert
October 19th, 2012, 5:50 PM
The highly out of place ramblings of a demented sociopath.

2 out of 100

Your first post in this thread is about how you're going to crush everyone. I actually do crush everyone and I'm a "demented sociopath." Great logic there, mate

If you come at the king, you best not miss, Bert.

I've got the shotgun, you got the brief case... it's all in the game though right.

My ESPN VIP trophy cabinet:

http://i.imgur.com/hmLBV.png

Bert's trophy cabinet:

http://i.imgur.com/yVsxz.png

I actually made it into the playoffs the first year and last year I got unlucky trying to co-owner with kangus and listening to him when he told me to bench Vick really screwed me over.

THIS IS MY YEAR THOUGH.

*moonwalks*

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 5:52 PM
Your first post in this thread is about how you're going to crush everyone. I actually do crush everyone and I'm a "demented sociopath." Great logic there, mate

Well I didn't say this was WHY you're a demented sociopath.

Also, I finally counter offered to Morry. Let me know what you think, amigo.

Receive Darren McFadden, Oak RB from mori to Bench
Receive Rob Gronkowski, NE TE from mori to Bench
Receive Philip Rivers, SD QB from mori to Bench
Send Matt Forte, Chi RB from RB to mori
Send Dennis Pitta, Bal TE from TE to mori
Send Peyton Manning, Den QB from Bench to mori

Torn
October 19th, 2012, 6:02 PM
I'd probably be more willing to haggle or try and upgrade at QB if I had more stability at RB. I'm really happy with my four receivers in Harvin, Brown (PPR BEASTS), Austin and Lloyd and the reasons I'm not keen on dealing them for a QB are a) I need to get as many points out of my receivers as I can and b) I'd rather trade them for a RB if the right deal is there. Manning is obviously an upgrade over Big Ben at this stage but I am pretty happy with how Ben has turned out, and I also have Luck who is throwing 40+ times a game, so I don't see it as a situation where I can improve my team as such.

Kyle_242
October 19th, 2012, 9:50 PM
So I came into this thread, expecting everyone to be discussing how awesome my team is. Imagine my disappointment. You guys know you can't spell "champion" without "RGfucking3!"

Morrison
October 19th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah, my request for the top wide receivers was just to see if people would haggle with me, and also because there's really a huge drop off after the top 15 receivers and most people aren't in a much better boat than I am at the position. I do see you point, though. I actually didn't mind the idea of Dalton/Manning being part of the equation, it was just being offered Darren McFadden the way he's been this year that seemed nuts.

I did handle that badly though. My bad, Morry.

i took no offense, cause i know why i offered who i offered. beyond that, mcfadden IS a first round pick and still has a ton of potential upside with the rest of his schedule being filled with a lot of defenses that are in the bottom half of the rankings against opposing running backs and he has stayed relatively healthy so far. trading charles for him might seem like a bit of a silly move, but outside of that huge 40 point game, they've had very similar seasons.

Well I didn't say this was WHY you're a demented sociopath.

Also, I finally counter offered to Morry. Let me know what you think, amigo.

Receive Darren McFadden, Oak RB from mori to Bench
Receive Rob Gronkowski, NE TE from mori to Bench
Receive Philip Rivers, SD QB from mori to Bench
Send Matt Forte, Chi RB from RB to mori
Send Dennis Pitta, Bal TE from TE to mori
Send Peyton Manning, Den QB from Bench to mori

i can't reasonably give up my first two draft picks essentially for peyton. if we switch gronk out for heath miller than that deal is much more appealing from my perspective, and you still get a pretty significant upgrade at TE.

if you want gronk, i'm willing to part with him, but i'd like an upgrade from matt forte, if possible.

Cewsh
October 19th, 2012, 11:56 PM
I'm willing to go Richardson instead of Forte in the same deal. Thoughts?

Dubya
October 20th, 2012, 12:15 PM
So I came into this thread, expecting everyone to be discussing how awesome my team is. Imagine my disappointment. You guys know you can't spell "champion" without "RGfucking3!"

You really need to work on your spelling, bro. :p

Bert
October 20th, 2012, 2:29 PM
One day til hitty's funeral. :dx:

Defrost
October 20th, 2012, 2:47 PM
Lets go hitty clap clap clap clap clap

Morrison
October 21st, 2012, 12:05 AM
I'm willing to go Richardson instead of Forte in the same deal. Thoughts?

this deal sounds good to me, though if it's no problem for you, i'd like to finalize it AFTER this week is through.

Christopherson
October 21st, 2012, 3:42 PM
Dear fellow fantasy football players Randall Cobb has took a giant shit on all your heads. However, thanks to Eli Manning being a fruit cake it looks like I'm still going to lose :nono:

:mad:

Bert
October 21st, 2012, 5:43 PM
Dear fellow fantasy football players Randall Cobb has took a giant shit on all your heads.

Not my head.

Cewsh
October 21st, 2012, 5:46 PM
:(:(:(

Kyle_242
October 21st, 2012, 7:59 PM
Who would've thought I'd get burned by leaving LaRod Stephens-Howling on my bench.

I've learned my lesson. The more names you have, the higher percentage change I start you.

Chris Dolmeth
October 22nd, 2012, 12:48 AM
Goddamn stupid Texans D might have put a speed bump on my comeback.

Still alive though, WITH NO FUCKIN KICKER #gangster

Torn
October 22nd, 2012, 8:54 AM
Barring a 70 point outburst by Matthew Stafford, I've recorded a well overdue win. Pretty confident in this one not gonna lie.

Dubya
October 22nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
Sorry, Matthew .. if you like, I can disable Mikel Leshoure tonight so it doesn't get any worse ..

Morrison
October 22nd, 2012, 9:19 PM
cewsh, when it came down to it, i just couldn't give up my first two draft picks for peyton, especially after sunday. i'd still like to make a trade for him, if we can figure something out.

Cewsh
October 22nd, 2012, 9:32 PM
cewsh, when it came down to it, i just couldn't give up my first two draft picks for peyton, especially after sunday. i'd still like to make a trade for him, if we can figure something out.

Understandable. How would feel about Gronk and Dalton for Peyton and Richardson?

Morrison
October 22nd, 2012, 9:35 PM
would you be open to substituting gronk out with DMC? i'm willing to also give you hixon or nate washington in a three for two deal, if that is something you'd be down for.

Christopherson
October 22nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
Who would've thought I'd get burned by leaving LaRod Stephens-Howling on my bench.

I've learned my lesson. The more names you have, the higher percentage change I start you.

No need to worry champ I'll just put this one along with all the other hard luck stories. Just putrid, it's like lets find the best way for Chris to suffer an excruciating lose, because, you know he's not really had a lot of them to deal with.

Cewsh
October 22nd, 2012, 11:37 PM
would you be open to substituting gronk out with DMC? i'm willing to also give you hixon or nate washington in a three for two deal, if that is something you'd be down for.

Hmm. It's hard not to feel like that unbalances it a bit, with me trading down in two positions and getting somebody extra. But let me take a look.

Bert
October 22nd, 2012, 11:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/omVpj.jpg

Morrison
October 23rd, 2012, 12:50 AM
Hmm. It's hard not to feel like that unbalances it a bit, with me trading down in two positions and getting somebody extra. But let me take a look.

you're not trading down at quarterback, since dalton will primarily be your back-up, which is a big trade up from ponder, cause you'll be running matt ryan as your starter. if you really want to keep going along with a top 5 QB riding your bench, you're entitled to it, but i am offering you a first rounder, albeit an underperforming one. i really don't think it's as unbalanced as you think.

Bert
October 23rd, 2012, 2:21 AM
HEY CEWSH, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, IF YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW I'M THE BEST FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD, MAYBE I'LL LET YOU FORFEIT THIS WEEK AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF ANOTHER EMBARRASSING FINAL SCORE.

Cewsh
October 23rd, 2012, 2:25 AM
you're not trading down at quarterback, since dalton will primarily be your back-up, which is a big trade up from ponder, cause you'll be running matt ryan as your starter. if you really want to keep going along with a top 5 QB riding your bench, you're entitled to it, but i am offering you a first rounder, albeit an underperforming one. i really don't think it's as unbalanced as you think.

You make a solid point.

HEY CEWSH, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, IF YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW I'M THE BEST FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD, MAYBE I'LL LET YOU FORFEIT THIS WEEK AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF ANOTHER EMBARRASSING FINAL SCORE.

If I do beat you it really will leave the door wide open for some amazing mockery.

Bert
October 23rd, 2012, 2:29 AM
CEWSH, I WONDER IF YOU FEEL BAD FOR WASTING MY TIME? I'M IN THE PRIME OF MY FANTASY FOOTBALL CAREER LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE AND INSTEAD I HAVE TO FACE YOU?

Bert
October 23rd, 2012, 3:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rvy0w.jpg

Dubya
October 23rd, 2012, 3:27 PM
WOOOOOO Go bert

Defrost
October 23rd, 2012, 3:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rvy0w.jpg

Impressive record

Cewsh
October 23rd, 2012, 3:40 PM
I hope Bert does win it all this year. I don't think anyone expected it.

Cewsh
October 24th, 2012, 1:04 PM
Hey hitty, is it too late to cancel my trade with Morrison? Getting cold feet on the deal and it hasn't cleared yet.

Torn
October 24th, 2012, 1:50 PM
Of course it's too late.

What's your asking price for Martin, hitty?

Cewsh
October 24th, 2012, 1:59 PM
Fair enough if it is. Not a huge deal.

Torn
October 24th, 2012, 2:12 PM
Well, see what others say. It can be vetoed if judged as one sided still of course. I just don't think it's ok to go back on a deal you made.

Cewsh
October 24th, 2012, 2:49 PM
Sorry you feel that way. Again, it's not a huge deal. I just wanted a bit to consider it further, but its not so one sided that it'll hurt me or anything.

hithit
October 24th, 2012, 5:07 PM
cewsh, buddy, i can't just veto the trade. you made the deal, you gotta live with it. not trying to be a dick, but that really wouldn't be fair. if you want it vetoed, see if you can get enough votes to have it vetoed.
torn, don't think i can trade martin, but let me check your roster and maybe make an offer.

Cewsh
October 24th, 2012, 5:08 PM
cewsh, buddy, i can't just veto the trade. you made the deal, you gotta live with it. not trying to be a dick, but that really wouldn't be fair. if you want it vetoed, see if you can get enough votes to have it vetoed.
torn, don't think i can trade martin, but let me check your roster and maybe make an offer.

It's cool man, like I said, I was just seeing if it was possible.

Bert
October 24th, 2012, 7:13 PM
I vote NAY. :dx:

Kyle_242
October 28th, 2012, 5:32 PM
Fucking Stafford has to pick this week to be good again.

hithit
October 28th, 2012, 6:24 PM
romo is having a hell of a game so far.......

hithit
October 28th, 2012, 6:36 PM
he actually is coming back and playing okay. looks like i might actually get off the snide this week!

Cewsh
October 29th, 2012, 7:16 PM
So Bert, how's your week going?

Defrost
October 29th, 2012, 7:38 PM
So Bert, how's your week going?

That depends on how well the Cardinals Defense plays tonight really

Cewsh
October 29th, 2012, 7:41 PM
I could very well still lose if Frank Gore plays a great game. I'm just amused at how things are going now.

Chris Dolmeth
October 29th, 2012, 7:45 PM
I don't think I'm makin a come back, guys :(

Defrost
October 29th, 2012, 7:48 PM
I could very well still lose if Frank Gore plays a great game. I'm just amused at how things are going now.

That's an issue. If Bert loses and the Cardinals D/ST scores less than 12 I pass him in the standing. However, the odds of that happening and Frank Gore not being a big reason are slim.

Cewsh
October 31st, 2012, 5:45 PM
Hey Torn, clean out your PM box.

Torn
October 31st, 2012, 5:51 PM
Oh shit sorry bro. Doesn't warn me like it used to. I got space now.

Defrost
October 31st, 2012, 5:53 PM
Bert is not in first place anymore

Cewsh
October 31st, 2012, 5:54 PM
HOWEVER DID THAT HAPPEN?

:D

Torn
October 31st, 2012, 6:28 PM
Hey Torn, clean out your PM box.

Cewsh has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Cewsh
October 31st, 2012, 6:40 PM
Ahaha, jesus christ. All clear now.

hithit
October 31st, 2012, 7:26 PM
megatron may be available for the right offer.

Bert
October 31st, 2012, 7:38 PM
I told Frank Gore to hold back last week and let Cewsh get a win so everyone else feels like they have a chance of winning. You don't though, I'm the best.

Cewsh
October 31st, 2012, 8:30 PM
Sure, suuuuuure.

Kyle_242
November 2nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
Alright, so Sproles went down for who knows how long, and my next best guy is LaRod "How the hell am I not on the waiver wire" Stephens-Howling.

Anyone got an RB for sale?

Chris Dolmeth
November 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM
I gots Ridley. Or to a less extent, Felix Jones.

Christopherson
November 2nd, 2012, 10:55 PM
Alright, so Sproles went down for who knows how long, and my next best guy is LaRod "How the hell am I not on the waiver wire" Stephens-Howling.

Anyone got an RB for sale?

I offered you a little something something.

Kyle_242
November 2nd, 2012, 11:50 PM
I offered you a little something something.

Sorry, as someone who's owned Andre Johnson for the past 2 years in a keeper league, I want nothing to do with him.

I gots Ridley. Or to a less extent, Felix Jones.

Ridley will do just fine. I'll give you any of my receivers not named Welker.

Cewsh
November 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM
I'm holding onto Charles, Forte and McFadden right now. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

Chris Dolmeth
November 3rd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Ridley will do just fine. I'll give you any of my receivers not named Welker.

Which team is yours? I tried to find it myself, but couldn't see a team named after maple syrup.

Kyle_242
November 3rd, 2012, 1:02 AM
Which team is yours? I tried to find it myself, but couldn't see a team named after maple syrup.

Rumpy Dopplegangers. It's a maple syrup reference but it's subtle.

I'm holding onto Charles, Forte and McFadden right now. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

Absolutely, if the price is right. I know people want Welker but it'll take quite a bit to get him away from me.

Chris Dolmeth
November 3rd, 2012, 1:10 AM
I'm bad at making the first move, so make an offer. Then we can spitball back and forth. Then we can talk about the trade.

Kyle_242
November 3rd, 2012, 1:33 AM
I gotta tell ya, when you offered me a Friday Night Fantasy, this wasn't what I had in mind.

Chris Dolmeth
November 3rd, 2012, 2:38 AM
Man, I have Bowe in my money league and he frustrates me. I dunno man, I don't really need a receiver, so you're probably not gonna like my counter offer.

Kyle_242
November 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Seems fair enough. If Sproles comes back in a decent amount of time you'll win that trade, but I need an RB now.

Cewsh
November 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
I sent you a 1-1 offer, Kyle. We can haggle around on that. The only person truly off limits on my team in Wayne.

Kyle_242
November 3rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
Ahhh sorry bud I already accepted Crystal Meth's.

It's too bad though, I love Charles. I just don't love Romeo Crennel.

Chris Dolmeth
November 3rd, 2012, 4:03 PM
Oh shit, I just realized something. My name is crystal meth.

Fuck.

Who has a QB they'd like to trade me?

Dubya
November 3rd, 2012, 4:53 PM
It's too bad though, I love Charles. I just don't love Romeo Crennel.

Tell me about it .. :cry:

Christopherson
November 4th, 2012, 2:36 PM
Note to oneself do NOT take out the hot player in Randall Cobb in at the last minute :banghead:.

:grumpy:

Christopherson
November 4th, 2012, 3:12 PM
Oh my, truly shot myself in the foot today. This is going to hurt.

Edit - Errrr not going to hurt is as much as I thought as I am getting fucked royally by Mr huettl.

Bert
November 4th, 2012, 8:50 PM
7-2

3 to play still but it's over.

The king is back.

Dubya
November 4th, 2012, 8:53 PM
Doug Martin PUTTING IN WORK .. I have him in another league .. 51 points .. the guy I'm playing has 44 points TOTAL right now.

hithit
November 4th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Oh my, truly shot myself in the foot today. This is going to hurt.

Edit - Errrr not going to hurt is as much as I thought as I am getting fucked royally by Mr huettl.

i would say sorry about that, but i wouldn't mean it!!
holy hell did doug martin blow up today!

Defrost
November 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM
That was some Madden shit Doug Martin was doing

Torn
November 5th, 2012, 2:56 PM
I haven't even had a game like that in Madden

Christopherson
November 5th, 2012, 3:11 PM
i would say sorry about that, but i wouldn't mean it!!
holy hell did doug martin blow up today!

Is it just me or is it a lot easier to take defeats like these than when you lose a nail biter. I mean I am still incredibly bitter about the one I lost to Kyle, that one was completely out of order.

What a weird year I am having, I'm unbeaten in the BG league, getting smashed in SMUL (1-8 soon to be) and in this one I'm middle of the pack. I did miss the SMUL draft right enough and I have to say this league is my favourite and again it's mostly down to you guys using ESPN and being very active players, good stuff :yes:.

Chris Dolmeth
November 5th, 2012, 3:16 PM
I haven't even had a game like that in Madden

You need to step your Madden game up then.

Torn
November 5th, 2012, 3:22 PM
You need to turn the difficulty up bro

Chris Dolmeth
November 5th, 2012, 3:23 PM
All-Madden brah :cool:

I can run all day. Passing, well that's another story.

Torn
November 5th, 2012, 3:32 PM
On last year's Madden I could run all over people.

New Madden, on All-Madden cannot run for shit but passing is easy.

Chris Dolmeth
November 5th, 2012, 3:44 PM
I had this same convo last week with my brother. He feels the same you do. I dunno, I can still run all day. My passing game isn't too bad, just some games I throw way too many picks haha

Cewsh
November 5th, 2012, 3:50 PM
Yeah, my first game in My Player on Madden 13 as a quarterback I threw 7 interceptions against the Raiders in a preseason game. SEVEN. Guys were just materializing with the ball.

Chris Dolmeth
November 5th, 2012, 3:51 PM
It is far too easy to beat press coverage when they're in man though. Any time they press, just do a streak. Touchdown 9 outta 10 times.

Bert
November 6th, 2012, 12:54 AM
I have torn this week? :lol: Easiest week ever, time to follow one squash up with another.

Bert
November 6th, 2012, 12:57 AM
And feel free to make all the trades you want Torn because much like an ugly girl with a great personality, it's just not going to matter.

Morrison
November 6th, 2012, 1:06 AM
you don't have your quarterback next week.

Bert
November 6th, 2012, 1:17 AM
Doesn't matter. I could beat Torn with half a QB. It's nice to give him a slight bit of hope before I crush him though.

Defrost
November 6th, 2012, 1:35 AM
I'm still in first

Bert
November 6th, 2012, 1:43 AM
Remember the last time you were matched up with me, Defrost? I rocked you like a hurricane.

Defrost
November 6th, 2012, 1:51 AM
Okay. The Redskins beat the Giants twice last year. Who won the Superbowl? There ya go.

Defrost
November 11th, 2012, 7:27 PM
I hate Tony Gonzalez

Torn
November 12th, 2012, 5:43 AM
I have torn this week? :lol: Easiest week ever, time to follow one squash up with another.

And feel free to make all the trades you want Torn because much like an ugly girl with a great personality, it's just not going to matter.

Doesn't matter. I could beat Torn with half a QB. It's nice to give him a slight bit of hope before I crush him though.

:rofl:

So I've already won by 12 points and still have 2 guys to play.

Get fucked Bert.

Dubya
November 12th, 2012, 9:30 AM
Winning by 1 point = Winning. :D

Cewsh
November 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
:rofl:

So I've already won by 12 points and still have 2 guys to play.

Get fucked Bert.

Talking tons of shit and getting stomped is sort of the new gimmick for him.

Kyle_242
November 12th, 2012, 1:08 PM
I used to do that, but now I just get stomped.

PS: Michael Vick is a filthy towel.

Morrison
November 12th, 2012, 5:21 PM
I used to do that, but now I just get stomped.

PS: Michael Vick is a filthy towel.

as an eagles fan, this year has been pretty brutal, but boy am i glad vick couldn't finish the game this week.

DANNY WOODHEAD.

Dubya
November 12th, 2012, 6:18 PM
FOLES

Morrison
November 12th, 2012, 6:26 PM
FOLES

YEAH YEAAAAAAHHHHHH.

i've been clamoring for him to be put in for weeks now, and with vick having a significant concussion, it looks like he might just get a start against the redskins.

Dubya
November 12th, 2012, 6:39 PM
I imagine he'll look better with a full load of practice. Yeah, he threw a pick.. but how many has Vick thrown?

I think if anything, it'll be easier for the line to hold up when they don't have to worry about their QB running all over the place.

We'll see. I like the kid though. He was one of the QBs that I wanted the Chiefs to try and get in the later rounds.

Cewsh
November 12th, 2012, 6:45 PM
Realistically he's going to be a disaster. He's a rookie on a team with a banged up offense, a godawful defense, and a coach who has checked out, in front of the most unforgiving fans in football.

With any luck he'll learn from the pounding he'll take here and be good for the Eagles next year.

Torn
November 12th, 2012, 6:48 PM
Foles looked worse than Vick and woulda been picked off about 6 times if Scandrick had actual hands or Claiborne could keep his hands to himself. The game was essentially gift wrapped to Dallas once he came in. I know, rookie QB, first game, terrible offensive line etc whatevs but STILL. Don't see how this guy puts you in a better position to win games than Vick does, I know he's been bad but the o-line might be the worst in the NFL and that problem is still there.

Cewsh
November 12th, 2012, 6:52 PM
Basically, at this point Michael Vick is Kordell Stewart and Nick Foles is David Carr. Enjoy, Philly fans.

Dubya
November 12th, 2012, 6:53 PM
Nonsense.. Michael Vick could never catch the ball like Kordell Stewart.

hithit
November 12th, 2012, 6:53 PM
foles isn't gonna be the savior. that whole offensive line is terrible, if they can't keep vick standing, what makes you think they can keep him standing??
also, my fantasy team may have come alive finally.

Morrison
November 12th, 2012, 6:55 PM
Foles looked worse than Vick and woulda been picked off about 6 times if Scandrick had actual hands or Claiborne could keep his hands to himself. The game was essentially gift wrapped to Dallas once he came in. I know, rookie QB, first game, terrible offensive line etc whatevs but STILL. Don't see how this guy puts you in a better position to win games than Vick does, I know he's been bad but the o-line might be the worst in the NFL and that problem is still there.

i'm not really concerned with winning games as opposed to giving foles time on the field.

Torn
November 12th, 2012, 6:58 PM
Makes sense now the season is lost but I'm pretty sure you wanted to win games after the first week when you and the Philly fans were calling for Foles?

Torn
November 12th, 2012, 7:05 PM
CJ Spiller gets the backfield to himself on Thursday :panic:

Now he'll probably leave the game hurt after 3 plays.

Morrison
November 12th, 2012, 7:06 PM
oh, i just shout PUT THE WHITE GUY IN cause i find fake outrage with racial overtones to be funny. i love vick and was more than willing to give him a chance. anybody else who was legitimately calling for foles to start over vick within the first 5 games is a typical reactionary douche-fan.

Torn
November 12th, 2012, 7:10 PM
Or they're Dubya.

Torn
November 12th, 2012, 7:16 PM
Bert has been mysteriously quiet despite posting elsewhere. I wonder why?

Come take your beating like a man.

Cewsh
November 13th, 2012, 5:52 PM
By the way. I love that our entire half of the bracket is tied at 5-5 except for one guy who is 2-8. Atty and I face each other this week, and we have the same record, but I'm in first and he's in fourth. Insanity.

Christopherson
November 19th, 2012, 4:47 PM
I think, I thinkkkkkkkkk I've won this week.

:shifty:

Cewsh
November 19th, 2012, 5:04 PM
Atty and I are having what amounts to a sissy slap fight right now. Something like 64-59.

Morrison
November 19th, 2012, 7:56 PM
FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK.

gonna lose by 4 points cause of fucking byron leftwich/not putting in marcel reece. on top of that, GRONK BREAKS HIS FOREARM AND IS OUT FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

Kyle_242
November 19th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Bert was right not to set his line against me. I'd also be terrified of my 5-5 record.

Cewsh
November 19th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Bert hasn't been very active since his back to back embarrassments. Shame.

Torn
November 20th, 2012, 8:43 AM
My team shit the bed this week when I needed to win, being back to 5-6 when most of the other 5-5 teams went on to 6-5 hurts my chances pretty badly. Percy the purple superhero must return and save me this week.

I think, I thinkkkkkkkkk I've won this week.

:shifty:

Jesus christ! Luckily this week seems to be an outlier for your team as I play you this week... and whoever loses is knocked out the playoff race.

Cewsh
November 20th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Welp, my loss this week pretty much knocks me out of things. But I definitely didn't deserve to win with how totally awful my team was. I really need to stop gambling on Forte every year. He's burned me two years running. Charles too. I have a weakness for taking risky running backs.

Morrison
November 23rd, 2012, 12:02 AM
kinda pissed with how the waiver wire is set up for this week. i wanted to pick up the patriots defense for tonight, but the claim wont clear until NEXT wednesday, for some dumb reason. not even for this sunday, but the middle of next week. fucking shit.

Atty
November 23rd, 2012, 2:22 AM
Welp, my loss this week pretty much knocks me out of things. But I definitely didn't deserve to win with how totally awful my team was. I really need to stop gambling on Forte every year. He's burned me two years running. Charles too. I have a weakness for taking risky running backs.

After seeing Rashad Jennings marvelous performance, I was scared to look at our scoreboard. Pleasant surprise, the outcome was.

Atty
November 23rd, 2012, 2:24 AM
Atty and I are having what amounts to a sissy slap fight right now.

Don't we always?

Torn
November 23rd, 2012, 6:34 AM
So Christopherson puts up 90 points (atleast terrible Shonn Greene didn't get a million points against me this time..) and I end up with a big fat 0 from Miles Austin after he plays about 3 plays before dying. I've basically lost before Sunday even comes ffs! Big players getting injuries in the middle of games has been a common theme for my team over the past month. Ugh. I'm out of the race anyway but STILL.

Christopherson
November 27th, 2012, 3:35 PM
Right so I'm a bit cornflaked with this one. If Bert or Atty lose and I win would I then go into the play offs? How are tie breakers decided because if it's PF I might be good but if it's divsional games I think I'm fecked.

Torn
November 27th, 2012, 4:13 PM
PF probably.

Cewsh
November 27th, 2012, 4:35 PM
I have no idea how the playoff system works, because I haven't made it to them since we've started doing these.

Defrost
November 27th, 2012, 5:10 PM
I got in the playoffs last year and still have no idea why

Torn
December 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Still playing to win the real playoffs, the CONSOLATION BRACKET :cool:

also because it's fun

Chad
December 7th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Should have started Moreno dammit

Atty
December 7th, 2012, 12:43 AM
It's nice of MJD to rest up for the only playoffs he's going to see.

Cewsh
December 7th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I love that Bert hasn't been back in here since Torn and I gave him the flying double stomp.

COME BACK BERT

Atty
December 7th, 2012, 1:14 AM
"COME BACK BERT"?!

That just sounds wrong...

Kyle_242
December 11th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Congrats on knocking me out, Morri. The Bryce Brown magic was not meant to last I guess.

Cewsh
December 11th, 2012, 11:56 AM
8-8 here I come. WOOOOO.

It;s actually nice how much parity there's been in our league this year. 3 games to go and I'm 6-7 and I could still possibly win my division.

Morrison
December 11th, 2012, 3:51 PM
Congrats on knocking me out, Morri. The Bryce Brown magic was not meant to last I guess.
was pretty nervous all day sunday with my projections continually dropping and yours staying the same. then victor CRUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZ comes along. i put a claim in for the seahawks defense, so when i saw that they were BLOWING THE FUCK UP i did get a bit depressed. now it's onto frosty.

8-8 here I come. WOOOOO.

It;s actually nice how much parity there's been in our league this year. 3 games to go and I'm 6-7 and I could still possibly win my division.

huh?

Cewsh
December 11th, 2012, 4:13 PM
huh?

I just meant that if we were going to have as many games as the NFL teams do, then I could conceivably have a better record at the end then people on my side by winning out. Not really sure where I was going with that.

Morrison
December 13th, 2012, 11:57 PM
sooooo yeah, not off to a good week with starting andrew hawkins. FUCK.

Defrost
December 16th, 2012, 6:08 PM
So I am the last line of defense between Bert and the championship

Morrison
December 16th, 2012, 7:16 PM
it looks that way.

Bert
December 17th, 2012, 4:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo

Bert
December 17th, 2012, 4:14 AM
Look, my time is lot more valuable than yours so I'm just going to keep this short,
you all know I'm a caring person and I know it's been a tough year for a lot of you, especially you Torn with being alone and with poor esteem not to mention ugly, and I really wanted to help you guys out so I dropped a few games in a row. Plus, everyone really wanted me to lose and me just winning every game in dominating fashion wouldn't have been that interesting so I gave you guys some hope only to snatch it away at the very last second. Suckers. And now that I'm here in the championship game just like I said I would be I would like to take this final opportunity to offer Defrost the chance to give up right now because although he loves Japanese wrestling and that's pretty embarrassing enough, that'll be nothing compared to the shame he feels after he loses to me.

Now when I win I want a new thread named Bert's Fantasy Football thread of WINNING. Wherein we will discuss how I won every game and the brilliant strategies I utilized.

And I want this thread renamed to BERT WINS, EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS: THE VIP FANTASY FOOTBALL STORY.

Bert
December 17th, 2012, 4:14 AM
:dx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo

Defrost
December 17th, 2012, 3:21 PM
Jesus, if Bert wins we'll never hear the end of it

Cewsh
December 17th, 2012, 3:36 PM
:lol:

Look at Bert waiting until he was absolutely certain to be in the finals before trying the trash talk again.

It's cool buddy, you earned it this time.

Defrost
December 23rd, 2012, 3:27 AM
I think Bert is going to win honestly. Bears D vs Cardinals. That's like 90 points right there.

Defrost
December 23rd, 2012, 7:26 PM
Gonna be close

Defrost
December 23rd, 2012, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

virms
December 24th, 2012, 4:33 AM
No shiva for bert

Torn
December 24th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Thank you Defrost. Thank you so much. Congrats mate.

Cewsh
December 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM
DEFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST IS THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPION MY FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND

Torn
December 24th, 2012, 4:34 PM
If Bert doesn't make a humble post congratulating Defrost and acknowledges his failure he loses his place for next year.

Christopherson
December 27th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Congratulations Defrost, well played (I'll rep you champ when you post in here).

Cracking league this one, actually one of my favourite's even though I never even qualified for the play offs, nice lay out love the flex and PPR for my first time was really a pleasant surprise. Can't wait for next year.

Well done guys.

Defrost
December 27th, 2012, 12:23 AM
If Bert doesn't make a humble post congratulating Defrost and acknowledges his failure he loses his place for next year.

Good plan

Cewsh
December 27th, 2012, 1:14 AM
I had a really great time guys, and congrats to Frosty.

And if Bert doesn't come in and show some sportsmanship to Frosty after the shit he talked, we should all call him Mertle for a month.

Matthew
December 27th, 2012, 2:20 AM
lololololol bert you suck so fucking hard

Matthew
July 8th, 2013, 5:20 PM
hey

Torn
July 8th, 2013, 5:27 PM
OK GUYS so me and hitty were talking about this on Skype a few weeks ago whilst trading Bryce Harper, we pretty much decided to go with a 10 team league this year due to Dolmeth disappearing off the face of the earth, no idea if Kyle is alive, Atty being the virm of this league and Bert not conceding.

I'm assuming we have the usual gang confirmed:

Me
hitty
Matthew
Cewsh
Defrost
Morrison
Christopherson

Atty/Bert/Kyle can fight it out for spots if they do want in I GUESS. I need to ask dubya if he is in this year again but I assume he is. I'm also going to assume there are people around who would be willing to fill a spot if we need it.

Dubya
July 8th, 2013, 5:29 PM
FANTASY FOOZEBALL !!!

I'm definitely in.

Cewsh
July 8th, 2013, 5:30 PM
:yes:

Love that idea. No sense in constantly trying to find new people who wind up giving up halfway through.

MMH
July 8th, 2013, 6:49 PM
Id be up for this if there was room.

Cewsh
July 8th, 2013, 6:50 PM
YES. Get MMH in here.

MMH
July 8th, 2013, 6:54 PM
Former Rajah Super Mega Ultra League (or whatever its called) world champion :cool:

I lost my way with FF the past few seasons but im ready to step back up to the plate.

Bert
July 8th, 2013, 8:54 PM
OK GUYS so me and hitty were talking about this on Skype a few weeks ago whilst trading Bryce Harper, we pretty much decided to go with a 10 team league this year due to Dolmeth disappearing off the face of the earth, no idea if Kyle is alive, Atty being the virm of this league and Bert not conceding.

I'm assuming we have the usual gang confirmed:

Me
hitty
Matthew
Cewsh
Defrost
Morrison
Christopherson

Atty/Bert/Kyle can fight it out for spots if they do want in I GUESS. I need to ask dubya if he is in this year again but I assume he is. I'm also going to assume there are people around who would be willing to fill a spot if we need it.

In.

Atty
July 8th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Fuck off.

Torn
July 9th, 2013, 4:24 AM
Former Rajah Super Mega Ultra League (or whatever its called) world champion :cool:

I lost my way with FF the past few seasons but im ready to step back up to the plate.

Oh god yes. Would love to have you playing.

MMH
July 10th, 2013, 5:18 PM
Oh god yes. Would love to have you playing.

It would be nice to play a game where I actually stand a chance of beating you.

Cewsh
July 10th, 2013, 5:23 PM
Well luckily last year snapped the streak of Torn just obliterating all of us at everything.

Christopherson
July 10th, 2013, 5:37 PM
Fuck I've just noticed this, yeah I'm definitely in.

Torn
July 10th, 2013, 5:38 PM
It would be nice to play a game where I actually stand a chance of beating you.

Well luckily last year snapped the streak of Torn just obliterating all of us at everything.

TWO TIME CHAMPION :cool:

It was all going alright last year until Percy Harvin died and I didn't win a game after that :(

Torn
July 10th, 2013, 5:48 PM
Although I think I knew it was going to be a bad year when I was playing Christopherson and terrible Shonn Greene scored like 35 points against me after scoring in low single digits every week up until then.

Not that I'm bitter about it or anything. I think a part of my soul died every time RedZone showed him scoring.

Christopherson
July 10th, 2013, 5:54 PM
:lol:

Come on now though you've pretty much crushed me for two years now.

Torn
July 10th, 2013, 5:59 PM
I'm not sure finishing 5-8 is crushing you!

hithit
July 10th, 2013, 6:38 PM
dubya is in. he sent me a message about it already.

hithit
July 10th, 2013, 6:39 PM
i also think atty should be in, he's been in every year, and he stays active......even if he does offer crazy trades to everyone!
also, welcome aboard mmh!

Defrost
July 10th, 2013, 6:47 PM
Bert never congratulated me did he?

Cewsh
July 10th, 2013, 6:50 PM
Nope.

Christopherson
July 10th, 2013, 6:53 PM
I'm not sure finishing 5-8 is crushing you!

Ya silly bumpkin I'm talking about all the fantasy sports we do/have done over the years.

Dubya
July 11th, 2013, 6:22 PM
Soooo ... when are we going to draft? I can probably do just about any evening EXCEPT august 18th. That day is out of the question.

Cewsh
July 11th, 2013, 6:26 PM
We usually do Saturday at 8:00 PM EST right?

Dubya
July 11th, 2013, 6:29 PM
Sounds wonderful. Pick a Saturday.. I'm there.

hithit
July 11th, 2013, 6:30 PM
i will have to wait and see what happens. wife is gonna pop out the kid anytime now, so it really hinges on when that happens, and when my money league drafts are. if i have to, i will use the autopick feature this year.

Torn
July 11th, 2013, 6:53 PM
I thought we always do a Sunday but Saturday works too, closer the time I'll be able to tell a weekend that works for me.

Torn
July 11th, 2013, 6:55 PM
i also think atty should be in, he's been in every year, and he stays active......even if he does offer crazy trades to everyone!
also, welcome aboard mmh!

I don't mind at all, atty is the virm of this league as he knows (:D) but obviously welcome nonetheless, Bert is Bert, and has anyone tried contacting Kyle? He was pretty good last year.

Defrost
July 11th, 2013, 7:10 PM
I thought we always do a Sunday but Saturday works too, closer the time I'll be able to tell a weekend that works for me.

Yeah it is usual a Sunday and usually it is hit or miss whether I'll have electricity because of a hurricane

Dubya
July 11th, 2013, 9:14 PM
Yeah, I hate when that happens .. :scared:

Torn
July 12th, 2013, 4:16 AM
Ahaha Defrost is so nonchalant towards hurricanes now.

Dubya
July 15th, 2013, 6:29 PM
So then when is the draft ?

hithit
July 15th, 2013, 6:41 PM
we haven't got that sorted yet.

Cewsh
July 15th, 2013, 6:47 PM
I don't think people will be able to commit to a schedule until August.

Dubya
July 15th, 2013, 7:35 PM
I was more of the thinking that if we made the date earlier, people would have time to make sure that day is clear ..

hithit
July 18th, 2013, 5:58 PM
well, i would guess august 18th would work best for me. 6 pm central? or 7 pm central? everyone needs to chime in with what days work for them, and then we will figure out a concrete date.

Cewsh
July 18th, 2013, 6:06 PM
well, i would guess august 18th would work best for me. 6 pm central? or 7 pm central? everyone needs to chime in with what days work for them, and then we will figure out a concrete date.

Soooo ... when are we going to draft? I can probably do just about any evening EXCEPT august 18th. That day is out of the question.

So that one is probably out.

hithit
July 19th, 2013, 5:10 PM
actually it isn't. if the 18th works for everyone but dub, he will have to auto draft. if the 18th doesn't work for everyone else, then i may have to auto draft.
that is also why i said people need to come in here and give a day that is good for them.

Cewsh
July 19th, 2013, 5:12 PM
Fair point. I'm good any day after 7:30 EST.

Torn
July 19th, 2013, 5:18 PM
Well as a starter someone has said they can't do that day so how about the week after?

We still haven't finalised who is actually in the league.

Matthew
July 19th, 2013, 5:32 PM
can we give bert one last opportunity to concede

Christopherson
July 19th, 2013, 8:20 PM
As long as it's night time I will be fine for just about any night.

Fro
July 19th, 2013, 9:00 PM
I would join if you are still looking to fill spots. If not no worries.

Dubya
July 19th, 2013, 9:05 PM
Pretty much any day works for me except the 18th.

Kyle_242
July 19th, 2013, 9:42 PM
Ahhhhhhhh I totally missed this.

If there's any spots open, I'm down. If not, no worries.

Defrost
July 19th, 2013, 9:43 PM
As long as it is in the evening I'm good for any day

Dubya
August 2nd, 2013, 10:09 AM
So then when is the draft ?

:chin:

Torn
August 2nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
can we give bert one last opportunity to concede

:(

Ahhhhhhhh I totally missed this.

If there's any spots open, I'm down. If not, no worries.

As a returning member from last year who didn't have any conceding to do and actually paid attention most of the time I'm down to have you back in. Up to hitty now though. That would make our 10.

Cewsh
August 2nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
:yes:

Sounds good to me too. And now that we're into August we should be able to start making plans.

hithit
August 2nd, 2013, 6:30 PM
welcome back kyle.
the draft is gonna be really tricky for me. would be best if it was this coming weekend or the following weekend.
does that work for everyone?

Cewsh
August 2nd, 2013, 6:45 PM
I could do it for this weekend either day and any time. Next weekend may be trickier unless its Sunday.

This weekend will probably be fine if we can corral everyone.

hithit
August 2nd, 2013, 6:49 PM
sunday would be my preferred day on both weekend, but i may have to work the next 2 weekends, so im not even sure if these two weekends will even work for me. if not, auto-draft is my friend.

Morrison
August 2nd, 2013, 7:40 PM
i'm free most nights, so i should be good with whatever is best for everyone else, as long as it starts at 7pm EST or later...

Torn
August 3rd, 2013, 7:11 AM
I'll be able to do pretty much whenever as long as it doesn't start much after 7 EST (unless its a Saturday) due to those bastard time zones, so I guess that time suits both me and Morry

MMH
August 3rd, 2013, 7:26 AM
So am I playing this year or not?