PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Baseball 2014

MTR
February 15th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I just renewed the SMUL league this morning. So those guys get first dibs on playing in the league.

I did very well in other leagues last year but horrible in this league. Looking to turn things around here.

LOCONUT
February 15th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Im in.

Into the Black
February 15th, 2012, 4:39 PM
Count me in. I call dibs on manny ramirez

Christopherson
February 17th, 2012, 2:25 AM
I can't remember now which ones I was in, it was two of the them I know that much. I'm sure one of them was the Asylum one and the other one was either this one or the board games one. In any case if there is an opening I definitely want in.

In fact if you are in other leagues away from the board and looking for guys to fill them then give me a shout.

hithit
February 17th, 2012, 3:15 AM
if any league needs a slot filled, let me know.

Torn
February 17th, 2012, 7:06 AM
I can't remember now which ones I was in, it was two of the them I know that much. I'm sure one of them was the Asylum one and the other one was either this one or the board games one. In any case if there is an opening I definitely want in.

In fact if you are in other leagues away from the board and looking for guys to fill them then give me a shout.

It was the board games one because I won it, destroying your hopes and dreams.

If there are openings in more leagues on here I'd be interested in joining, although I'm in two Rajah leagues already and have no idea what other ones there are.

Miotch
February 17th, 2012, 4:00 PM
I'm in for SMUL obviously.

TimeSplitter
February 17th, 2012, 4:29 PM
if there is an open, feel free to let me know. I love fantasy baseball.

MTR
February 17th, 2012, 4:56 PM
So far only Shad and GBF have registered their teams for SMUL. If you were in last year you should have gotten an email inviting you back. Faster we get everyone in the faster we can fill any holes and decide on draft times. I just set a time towards the end as a place holder. It can be changed.

Brian M.
February 18th, 2012, 9:57 PM
I've registered now.

Nevermind
February 19th, 2012, 4:17 PM
The #1 seed is in.

darkhorse
February 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM
I started the Asylum league up and sent invites to those who played last year. We're going to have some open spots, so if anyone wants in, shoot me a PM.

Nevermind
February 20th, 2012, 10:44 PM
The #1 seed is in that one as well.

Christopherson
February 21st, 2012, 2:36 PM
Signed up for the Asylum league, honestly my juices are flowing here, I need fantasy baseball and I need it now.

Torn
March 3rd, 2012, 7:18 AM
Does anyone actually play in a roto league? I've never done one and all the leagues here seem to be head to head.

Fro
March 3rd, 2012, 1:32 PM
Nah, I prefer head-to-head.

LOCONUT
March 3rd, 2012, 1:40 PM
I did roto for years. I dont miss it.

Torn
March 3rd, 2012, 2:08 PM
I like the idea of the best overall team winning, rather than bombing out of the playoffs after a whole season of being brilliant because of one down week. Where you probably end up losing to someone who made the playoffs after basically racking up enough category wins to get there by streaming pitchers all year.

I can definitely see the benefits head to head brings over roto though, and obviously enjoy it a lot.

Fro
March 3rd, 2012, 2:11 PM
Roto is like awarding the World Series to the team who finishes the 162 game schedule with the best record. There's an argument to be made that it's the most fair way to do it, but it's not nearly as fun.

thetony
March 3rd, 2012, 3:14 PM
I'd be up for some fantasy baseball action.

Christopherson
March 3rd, 2012, 3:38 PM
I've begun my prepping for this season with my very own rankings, I've done all the positional players just need to do pitchers now. I don't really want to join random leagues but this whole being Scottish thing and knowing almost zero people who are interested in this stuff is really hindering my involvement in leagues. Two just isn't enough I would like to at least double that, I can understand peoples reluctance as me and Torn basically fucked up most of the Yanks in the league we played in last year but we shouldn't be held accountable for that, we're fantasy warriors, it's what we do.

The roto league does sound intriguing as does dynasty leagues as well but I don't see how me or Torn are going to get into any without it being a bunch of randoms.

Torn
March 3rd, 2012, 3:49 PM
Indeed, I'm obviously in exactly the same position mate. It's not ideal.

Nevermind
March 4th, 2012, 9:45 PM
Still many spots available in both leagues. What is going on???

MTR
March 5th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Who are we missing from last year? I really didn't want to go through the trouble of finding new people. Bah.

Roto leagues suck by the way. I have done well in them but I hate them.

Yes you can lose in the first round of the playoffs despite dominating the regular season. That can happen to any pro team as well. Part of what makes it fun to me. Been on both sides of the coin. Lost when I was the number one seed and winning when I was the lowest seed or close to it.

Pablo Diablo
March 5th, 2012, 7:06 PM
I'd be willing to join some Fantasy.

Fro
March 5th, 2012, 7:31 PM
I'll throw my name in for the SMUL league if spots need to be filled.

We have 10 registered in the BG league so we have room for 2 more. Pabs I'll send you the info.

Brian M.
March 6th, 2012, 1:52 AM
I can't do the SMUL draft as currently constituted. That's St. Patrick's Day, and I'm just not going to be able to draft then. Any weekday or Sunday night is cool with me though.

MTR
March 6th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I planned on switching the draft day. Just grabbed a slot to get the league set up. Wasn't thinking about what day that was actually.

darkhorse
March 7th, 2012, 3:44 PM
We still have a few spots open in the Asylum league, which is (tentatively) scheduled to draft this Sunday. If anyone wants in, here's the info:

Yahoo League ID: 72367
Password: asylum

Christopherson
March 10th, 2012, 7:51 PM
Right I know the post is directly above me but we need one more peep in this league RIGHT now, no pressure or anything but we have uneven teams as well as the draft being tomorrow...so come on down and be THAT hero. Seriously though someone jump in.

MTR
March 12th, 2012, 8:57 AM
Looking over who has not responded. Looks like Hurley, M-Dub, someone I can't figure out, Billy Jones, and another person I can't figure out.

Okay. Going to work on figuring those two people out and nudging all. I will also change the draft away from St. Patrick's day.

edit: it would seem one of those guys I can't figure out it Second City Saint from looking at the thread from last year and ROB. So I will try to nudge all.

MTR
March 12th, 2012, 9:13 AM
Fro gets a spot if someone doesn't join by the way. He has been waiting to get into this league.

MTR
March 12th, 2012, 1:20 PM
Billy is in and Hurley will be in.

Christopherson
March 13th, 2012, 1:19 AM
Yeah I've been waiting for 5 years, I should probably wait another 5 fecking years :irked:

MTR
March 13th, 2012, 10:02 AM
He has been waiting just as long and he almost got in last year. You are definitely up for consideration depending on how many are not in. Right now we have 8 signed up and Hurley has the info and said he is coming. I am thinking ROB and M-Dub are probably out since they are not really around.

Christopherson
March 13th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah yeah yeah it's all about the Fro...I get it I mean it's not as if I don't frequently post and contribute loads to this foru......yeah okay you got me. I just really like fantasy baseball, it's my one (of many) weaknesses. How many is in the league?

Miotch
March 13th, 2012, 1:56 PM
I vote no on St. Chris just because he's acting like a child.

LOCONUT
March 13th, 2012, 3:43 PM
M - Dub has already confirmed that he will never give up his spot because he likes to hold down the other posters even though he never posts.

MTR
March 13th, 2012, 4:30 PM
Then he needs to sign up. I am going to give spots away later this week.

Cewsh
March 13th, 2012, 4:35 PM
If there is a spot open, i'd be interested. GBF's trash talking has been a success.

Nevermind
March 13th, 2012, 6:55 PM
You guys are just filling holes anyway. I always end up winning this league.

Christopherson
March 13th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I vote no on St. Chris just because he's acting like a child.

I vote NO on Miotch as a human being.

I win.

Miotch
March 14th, 2012, 4:09 AM
See, attitudes like that get you banned for extended periods of time.

Christopherson
March 14th, 2012, 12:25 PM
You're nothing but a internet bully, picking on the wee guy with hardly any posts and even less recongnition. Does it make you feel big? Stop hurting my feelings man, why can't you be more like GBF, he often makes time for the wee guys. Okay, so it's usually just a pat on the head, if you're lucky you might get a "hi" but god damn I rather be humoured like this than demoralised like you do.

So cruel.

Miotch
March 14th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I'll change my vote only if you name your team the Giant Crybabies.

Christopherson
March 14th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I'd rather be buried with A-Rod than stoop as low to call myself Giant Crybabies.

So just to be clear it's capital G and C.....:ashamed:

MTR
March 20th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Okay. I am deleting the invites for the last three spots since they have not joined. Have had ample time to do so. I am going to send info to Fro and Christopherson and I want to see a fight to the death Hunger Games style for the last spot.

Cewsh
March 20th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I'll stab somebody gladly, but who am I to stab?

MTR
March 20th, 2012, 10:59 AM
If they are still interested I saw people like Pablo Diablo, Into the Black, Torn, and others wanted in.

Christopherson
March 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Fairly sure Torn would cut limbs off to join. I haven't seen ITB in ages and Pabs is a legend eh?

MTR
March 20th, 2012, 11:36 AM
By the way I can make some last minute changes if need be on the draft. Just figured we want to get it in this weekend. I honestly probably won't make it no matter when we have it. Both kids have things going on during the day Saturday and at some point we are going to go watch the Hunger Games.

Miotch
March 20th, 2012, 1:34 PM
If they are still interested I saw people like Pablo Diablo, Into the Black, Torn, and others wanted in.

I'd say give it to Pabs.

Torn is a cunt and ItB just hasn't been around.

LOCONUT
March 20th, 2012, 2:13 PM
Why are we letting in all of these new people? We should just change the league name to BG League II. It's fucking humiliating.

LOCONUT
March 20th, 2012, 2:15 PM
Also, the draft is Saturday at noon... are we 80 year old men playing chess at the park?

Miotch
March 20th, 2012, 2:50 PM
Why are we letting in all of these new people? We should just change the league name to BG League II. It's fucking humiliating.

SMUL basketball

lol

Torn
March 20th, 2012, 4:19 PM
Fairly sure Torn would cut limbs off to join. I haven't seen ITB in ages and Pabs is a legend eh?

Correct.

I'd say give it to Pabs.

Torn is a cunt and ItB just hasn't been around.

Scared.

It will definitely be humilating when the new people annihiliate you.

Although that won't happen if it's not me, of course.

LOCONUT
March 20th, 2012, 4:55 PM
It will definitely be humilating when the new people annihiliate you.

Although that won't happen if it's not me, of course.

No little board games nerd is ever going to defeat a seasoned fantasy champion like me. I don't care how good you guys are at gay online puzzles or whatever.

MTR
March 20th, 2012, 5:51 PM
Also, the draft is Saturday at noon... are we 80 year old men playing chess at the park?

Honestly not sure why I chose that time. I am never near a computer at that time of day on Saturday. I figured I would change it. What works for people?

Torn
March 20th, 2012, 6:03 PM
No little board games nerd is ever going to defeat a seasoned fantasy champion like me. I don't care how good you guys are at gay online puzzles or whatever.

Put your money where your mouth is then big man.

Miotch
March 21st, 2012, 2:51 AM
Fuck off Torn. You're not in.

LOCONUT
March 21st, 2012, 2:57 AM
Honestly not sure why I chose that time. I am never near a computer at that time of day on Saturday. I figured I would change it. What works for people?

Just busting chops a bit. I am more than likely on the autodraft tip this year anyway.

Torn
March 21st, 2012, 7:24 AM
Fuck off Torn. You're not in.

Dont be like that Miotch. You once told me you loved me :( (paraphrasing slightly here but lets not let that get in the way)

Interesting that non-cuntishness see to be valued over competition here. No problem if you go that route as it shows it's not a league for me as I'd actually like a challenge (and im a cunt) but here is my case on that front: In the league last year with your latest additions Fro and Chris I defeated them both to win. And in the league with my bro and current member SCS I finished with a better regular season record and won the regular season the year before (hence my playoff bitterness).

If you want competition, I'm your guy. (this post came off way gayer than I intended. Hopefully I'm not turning into you Miotch)

Miotch
March 21st, 2012, 1:32 PM
We've all won fantasy baseball leagues before big guy.

Torn
March 21st, 2012, 2:10 PM
Ok cool good for you etc, but I wanted to show I'm not making up the numbers in any league or a pushover, and that I'd be competitive and active.

Torn
March 21st, 2012, 2:18 PM
Also lets not forget that you secretly love me. Let your true feelings out mate it must be difficult living in denial.

Miotch
March 21st, 2012, 3:20 PM
Hey look guys Torn won a fantasy league one time, that should totally usurp the fact that he's a complete cunt bag.

Torn
March 21st, 2012, 3:22 PM
It's part of my appeal.

MTR
March 23rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
So only guys speaking up at the moment for the last spot is Torn and Cewish. I need to send an invite to one of them. I have not changed the draft date but I can but we have to draft by Wednesday in order to make sure we can count week 1.

Cewsh
March 23rd, 2012, 10:46 AM
Choose Torn. He's a better player than me and he knows most of you guys better.

LOCONUT
March 23rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Yes, invite torn. We can give Cewsh the next open spot. I dont have a preference on draft time so whatever you dudes want to do.

MTR
March 23rd, 2012, 3:48 PM
info sent to Torn. I am just going to leave the draft the way it is. If you are not going to be there then prerank your players.

Pablo Diablo
March 23rd, 2012, 4:43 PM
Yeah I was following, but I knew I wouldn't be able to make the draft tomorrow so didn't want to bother speaking up.

Fro
March 23rd, 2012, 4:48 PM
I'm also pretty easy going on the draft but just to throw out an idea, Sunday evening is definitely better than Saturday afternoon. Or a week night after work is fine too.

MTR
March 23rd, 2012, 4:53 PM
Yeah I was following, but I knew I wouldn't be able to make the draft tomorrow so didn't want to bother speaking up.

Speak up next time. Had your shot to get in.

I have been saying the draft can be changed and just not getting much suggestions from the crowd at this point.

MTR
March 23rd, 2012, 4:55 PM
I can change it. Just people have not been giving me much to work with. I don't care because honestly I am probably going to miss it unless we do it while I am at lunch or something next week.

Let me delay it until Sunday at least. If you guys want to want to have it Monday or Tuesday night before that deadline say so before Sunday.

Torn
March 23rd, 2012, 5:19 PM
The current Sunday time is excellent for me. Monday or Tuesday would be tougher because of the time difference but I'm not bothered.

Brian M.
March 23rd, 2012, 8:36 PM
I can't do the current time as my money league is drafting a half an hour after that. If we bump it up to 5 EST or something on Sunday it would work. Even 6 would be fine.

Fro
March 25th, 2012, 3:56 PM
If not, 2 computers.

Brian M.
March 25th, 2012, 6:18 PM
I was just going to open both draft windows at once. Are you not allowed to do that on one computer?

Fro
March 25th, 2012, 6:41 PM
Never tried actually, you're likely right though. At worst you might have to open 2 different browsers.

Miotch
April 30th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Ahahaha Fro, way to put up a fight.

Fro
April 30th, 2012, 2:14 PM
:(

Miotch
April 30th, 2012, 2:18 PM
10 - 0 :lol:

LOCONUT
October 5th, 2012, 12:42 AM

As promised I won the SMUL championship, proving that I am a sports legend and you guys are all fucking pussies who suck my cock all day.

Hahhaa stupid losers I won, I am the champion and no one can take my spot for at least a year. Now fuck off back to tour BG leagues you newbie dickwads.

Sheik Mohammed al-Dub
December 10th, 2012, 10:26 PM
M - Dub has already confirmed that he will never give up his spot because he likes to hold down the other posters even though he never posts.I was in prison.

LOCONUT
February 12th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Dont worry. Your spot is secure for this year. We can just kick out one of the new people.

Torn
February 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
This league was terrible. You can take my spot back.

LOCONUT
February 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM
You were terrible. What happened to all the talk about you winning the league?

Torn
February 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I lost in the playoffs after a terrible start. I did fine. I was competitive and atleast wasn't one of the half the league that made less than 10 moves the whole year. Well done on your win.

As with Christopherson, I didn't enjoy the weekly format at all. You guys seem to like it and fair enough, but not my cup of tea.

LOCONUT
February 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Daily leagues need to be money leagues. Too much investment.

MTR
February 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Just renewed the league. Draft time can and probably will be changed after discussion. After slacking off in this league while winning others in the past couple years I am turning my focus to this league. If nothing else I can't stand the fact that GBF won it last year.

Christopherson
February 12th, 2013, 2:39 PM
I lost in the playoffs after a terrible start. I did fine. I was competitive and atleast wasn't one of the half the league that made less than 10 moves the whole year. Well done on your win.

As with Christopherson, I didn't enjoy the weekly format at all. You guys seem to like it and fair enough, but not my cup of tea.

Yeah I'm with Torn on this one, you're all good with the banter and having a laugh but this weekly thing is pretty shit, so that said I am out of here.

Best of luck to MTR against mitch and GBF those heartless bastards need to be brought down.

Miotch
February 12th, 2013, 2:52 PM
read: We are terrible so we quit

LOCONUT
February 12th, 2013, 4:39 PM
Just renewed the league. Draft time can and probably will be changed after discussion. After slacking off in this league while winning others in the past couple years I am turning my focus to this league. If nothing else I can't stand the fact that GBF won it last year.
It was easy :yes:

Miotch
February 12th, 2013, 4:51 PM
Well except for that final. You got lucky as fuck.

MTR
February 12th, 2013, 5:02 PM
The weekly thing is not shit. If any thing it makes it more of a challenge and more fun. Daily leagues are the shit ones. Anyone can win a daily league honestly no matter how shit they are at fantasy sports. Fucking pussies.

MTR
February 12th, 2013, 5:02 PM
It was easy :yes:

:squint:

Miotch
February 12th, 2013, 6:30 PM
Just realized I lost in both SMUL finals last year.

Shit.

MTR
February 12th, 2013, 6:39 PM
I am looking to hold the football and baseball championships at the same time. Got my eyes on you, GBF. This is going to be war.

LOCONUT
February 12th, 2013, 8:03 PM
Im autodrafting again this year. :yes:

Brian M.
February 12th, 2013, 8:07 PM
I'm all signed up. Love the weekly format because I'm in two highly competitive daily leagues and having to put up with a third would make my head explode.

MTR
February 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM
So we have to fill at least two spots I guess. Ugh I hate trying to figure out who to invite.

LOCONUT
February 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Make Raj play

Cewsh
February 15th, 2013, 12:27 PM
So we have to fill at least two spots I guess. Ugh I hate trying to figure out who to invite.

I'll play if you guys need someone. I play all the other Rajah leagues as it is.

MTR
February 15th, 2013, 1:30 PM
Make Raj play

He doesn't care about baseball as much as he does football. I do miss the days of him playing though and fighting to draft Pujols when Pujols was only like a second year player.

MTR
February 15th, 2013, 1:37 PM
I'll play if you guys need someone. I play all the other Rajah leagues as it is.

I will keep you in mind. I am trying to think if there has been someone that has been trying to get in and not gotten in.

LOCONUT
February 15th, 2013, 6:48 PM
Cewsh should be playing in the other leagues. I dont think he is SMUL material. As league champion I cannot allow it.

Miotch
February 15th, 2013, 6:48 PM
Let's get Dan back.

LOCONUT
February 15th, 2013, 6:56 PM
And M Dub.

Fro
February 28th, 2013, 8:33 PM
We've got 8 in the BG League and could use 2 more. Holler if you want the info.

Kneeneighbor
February 28th, 2013, 10:26 PM
When is the draft? Im interested.

Fro
February 28th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Tentatively Sun Mar 17 8:30pm EDT

MTR
March 20th, 2013, 2:06 PM
Just deleted the five teams that didn't sign up, Fuck all 5 of you.

Who wants in?

Fro
March 21st, 2013, 9:19 PM
So are we going forward with the draft on Sat Mar 23 1:00pm EDT?

MTR
March 22nd, 2013, 9:59 AM
Not unless we find 5 people. I can move it later today depending how things are going. I would rather not publish the league. I can send info to Cewsh to make up one slot. He said he would play. If Dan and M-Dub want in I can give them info.

Cewsh
March 22nd, 2013, 10:51 AM
Signed up. :yes:

LOCONUT
March 22nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
Yeah, looks like we are still at 8 teams...

MTR
March 23rd, 2013, 9:49 AM
Because no one is stepping forward saying they want to play and you guys are not hunting down Dan and M-Dub.

Miotch
March 23rd, 2013, 1:01 PM
I asked Dan. No response.

Pablo Diablo
March 23rd, 2013, 1:33 PM
If you are desperate and need someone who sucks and will likely lose interest around the time the Jays stop being relevant, I can be your man. (at least I'm honest)

Sancty
March 23rd, 2013, 1:47 PM
I'm interested.

LOCONUT
March 23rd, 2013, 2:03 PM
Mitter, send Pabs and Sancty the info. Now only need 2.

MTR
March 23rd, 2013, 2:56 PM
Will do.

Who else wants to play?

MTR
March 23rd, 2013, 2:57 PM
Also I moved draft until tomorrow but I can move it again.

darkhorse
March 23rd, 2013, 3:35 PM
I'll play.

MTR
March 23rd, 2013, 3:40 PM
info sent

Pablo Diablo
March 24th, 2013, 5:05 PM
So are we drafting in less than an hour or no?

LOCONUT
March 24th, 2013, 5:07 PM
Seems like we need another dude, dudes.

LOCONUT
March 24th, 2013, 5:50 PM
Should we dump a team and roll with 10?

Fro
March 24th, 2013, 5:51 PM
I think the draft has already been postponed automatically because the cutoff is 30 mins prior.

Sancty
March 24th, 2013, 5:55 PM
Drat. Let me know the reboot. I'm off to bed folks.

LOCONUT
March 24th, 2013, 5:55 PM
MTR where are you? Lets drop a team and make this thing for 45 minutes from now.

darkhorse
March 24th, 2013, 6:05 PM
I went ahead and dropped my team since I'm the last one that volunteered to join and am in 3 other leagues anyway.

Pablo Diablo
March 24th, 2013, 6:06 PM
Who dropped?
Ah. There we go.

MTR
March 25th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Fuck. Sorry I was not around yesterday. Extremely busy. :(

MTR
March 25th, 2013, 10:44 AM
We going with ten then? Any day of the week better for others to draft. I think we have to draft by Saturday to get in on week one.

LOCONUT
March 25th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Im cool with any day. Im sure darkhorse would still play if we had a 12th.

MTR
March 25th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Yeah if we can find a 12th person I would like that and then he can play.

darkhorse
March 25th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah if another person wants to join, I'll gladly re-register my team.

Fro
March 26th, 2013, 11:20 PM
We should get this settled. I'm game for a draft early Saturday afternoon.

Sheik Mohammed al-Dub
March 27th, 2013, 12:33 AM
What did SMUL stand for? Super Mega Ultra League? Does anyone but Dan still know? Does Dan even still know?

I'm out of prison. I'd love to join, and not really participate, just to keep someone who is a member of the forum from participating.

Miotch
March 27th, 2013, 2:01 AM
Mitter, send Dub the info.

And yes, I believe it was Super Mega Ultra League.

MTR
March 27th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Done.

darkhorse sign back up

I will set Saturday for the draft.

MTR
March 29th, 2013, 2:25 PM
We are sitting at 11. Grrr.....

Pablo Diablo
March 29th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Did darkhorse sign back up?

darkhorse
March 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
I did, but if it's still 11 teams about an hour or so before the cutoff point for the draft, then feel free to get rid of my team (Strickland Propane) if for some reason I don't log in and do so myself.

Pablo Diablo
March 30th, 2013, 3:21 PM
MTR will you be around if this is required?

darkhorse
March 30th, 2013, 4:37 PM
I went ahead and removed myself so you guys should be set to draft as scheduled.

Pablo Diablo
March 30th, 2013, 5:33 PM
3rd pick for me. The Hammer will most likely be mine.

Especially since so far everyone else is auto-drafting.

MTR
April 9th, 2013, 10:59 AM
I just added two NA spots to the league. So if there are some minor league players you are guys are keeping tabs on and want to have them on team for later this is the spot to use. This keeps you from having to use a bench spot for them.

LOCONUT
August 12th, 2013, 3:49 PM
My team is tighter than a nuns cunt. Healthy now and planning on repeating my championship.

Christopherson
August 25th, 2013, 5:03 PM
Wrong thread.

Nevermind
September 2nd, 2013, 8:13 PM
While I'm here. This is way too easy ...

Sancty
September 30th, 2013, 1:19 PM
Champion (Rajah Double Fantasy Baseball Champ)

MTR
February 6th, 2014, 11:49 AM
I am going to renew the league today. Do you guys want to make it a keeper league?

Fro
February 6th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Not to step on your toes here MTR, but the cash fantasy football league was a success. Are people intersted in a cash baseball league? I would commish it again.

MTR
February 6th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Not stepping on my toes. I just kind of stepped into this role and not been able to get rid of it. :) Honestly could do both. I want to play baseball but not a cash league.

Cewsh
February 6th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I'd play a cash baseball league for sure.

Torn
February 6th, 2014, 1:02 PM
Not sure I would do a H2H cash league as it's so random in the playoffs. And if it's just going to be the same format as VIP league with half the same people then I don't see the point.

ROTO
AUCTION
KEEPERS

I'd do it maybe.

Cewsh
February 6th, 2014, 1:05 PM
I'd love to make one of these an auction league.

MTR
February 10th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Renewed SMUL as a keeper league but can't seem to figure out how to edit the number of keepers. Ugh. Maybe I just need more coffee.

LOCONUT
February 10th, 2014, 12:18 PM
You don't need to worry about the number of keepers until next season.

MTR
February 10th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Yes we do. We are keeping players from last years rosters. I am giving you all until the 7th of March to finalize your keepers so we can get the draft done in time for the season.

Fro
February 10th, 2014, 1:23 PM
The downside to doing a surprise keeper league is that someone might have had a MVP caliber player who got hurt last September and was dropped but would have been kept on the bench/DL if we knew we were doing keepers. That's why you generally announce that keepers will be in effect a season in advance. That said I have no idea who's on my roster and I do think keepers are fun.

LOCONUT
February 10th, 2014, 2:02 PM
lol

LOCONUT
February 10th, 2014, 2:26 PM
Mitter, we should start fresh with this years draft. Keeper strategy is totally different than standard draft strategy. Also, what are the keeper rules?

virms
February 10th, 2014, 4:08 PM
I would do some cash fantasy baseball.

MTR
February 10th, 2014, 4:33 PM
It comes up to turn into a keeper league so I thought it would be fun to set it up since it gave me the option. If we want to start the keepers next year I am game. I think i finally figured out there is not a way to set the number. We decide on a number and I make sure no one went over that number when I finalize the keepers after the deadline. Either way if people don't want to start until next year I can turn the feature off.

Sancty
February 24th, 2015, 7:03 PM
Is the SMUL dead or are we ridin' once again?

MTR
February 25th, 2015, 2:57 PM
just renewed it

Fro
March 21st, 2015, 1:40 PM
We need 1 more player in the BG Fantasy Baseball league. Draft tomorrow at 4pm NYC time

https://yho.com/mlb?l=48013&k=b513a09267a10651&ikey=5be1acdfec8194d2

head to head league