PDA

View Full Version : JUST FOR FUNSIES: Who will get sold first; Carroll or Torres?

turdpower
February 6th, 2012, 4:51 PM
Just a bit of fun lads.

Bluemoon
February 6th, 2012, 4:58 PM
Torres is going in the summer.

turdpower
February 6th, 2012, 5:01 PM
Well if the rumours of Carroll for Tevez offer were true that could mean that Carroll might be off too. If Carroll does well in the second half of the season it could make a difference, he just looks like a guy out of confidence and luck. Torres looks like he's had his footballing ability sucked out of him by a super villain.

MMH
February 6th, 2012, 5:01 PM
I could see Torres going to someone like Malaga or one of the Russian teams.

G-Fresh
February 6th, 2012, 5:04 PM
No idea who them fucks are, but I chose Torres.

Bluemoon
February 6th, 2012, 5:16 PM
Carroll should change his job to NBA player, he might be good then.

Bennedy
February 6th, 2012, 5:22 PM
Maybe Torres should take up Cricket. He likes to put balls in Row Z.

turdpower
February 6th, 2012, 5:34 PM
He's no way good enough to hit it that hard.

Row H.

Red Dog
February 6th, 2012, 5:36 PM
The Torres one could depend if AVB gets sacked or not. Which is more likely than Dalglish getting the chop. He will be there until he packs it in with "stress" again.

turdpower
February 6th, 2012, 6:00 PM
Do you mean if AVB stays he will sell him?

Red Dog
February 6th, 2012, 6:02 PM
I would have thought a new manager would give him a clean slate so yeah I think that is what I am saying.

turdpower
February 6th, 2012, 6:11 PM
I think AVB is tied by Abramovich. Ancelotti didn't even ask for Torres, did he?

Bennedy
February 7th, 2012, 5:20 AM
Torres was recovering from injury when we bought him and wasn't performing like he could. What manager in their right mind would go and spend 50 million on that player?

Very much an Abramovich buy.

Beefy
February 7th, 2012, 5:26 AM
Who would buy Carroll at a price that Liverpool can accept? It's not that he's a bad player but he needs the team and style of play built around him and teams who will build around a big targetman don't generally have £25-£30m to spend on one.

There'll be teams happy to take a punt on Torres at the sort of price that Chelsea could get for him.

turdpower
December 15th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Not even a year and lots of twists.

Red Dog
December 18th, 2012, 5:04 AM
The Torres one could depend if AVB gets sacked or not. Which is more likely than Dalglish getting the chop. He will be there until he packs it in with "stress" again.

That was a good call by me right there.

Chris Scott
December 18th, 2012, 4:56 PM
Apart from the stress bit.

Gary J
December 18th, 2012, 5:12 PM
Not quiet as good as the call i made that Hull City would end Forest's unbeaten home record Red Dog but not a bad call at all.

Red Dog
January 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
That was a very good call Gary J. I will give you that.

I'm not even sure what an unbeaten run is anymore.

turdpower
May 21st, 2013, 5:03 PM
Looks like Carroll backers win.

JP
May 21st, 2013, 5:05 PM
Torres is going in the summer.

What a call.