PDA

View Full Version : Suits (new USA series)

Dubya
July 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Don't know if anyone else has seen this show yet, but its on Thursday nights on USA. I've really liked the first couple episodes. Stars Patrick Adams, Gabriel Macht, Rick Hoffman, and the smoking hot Meghan Markle. First 2 episodes are on demand if you have Comcast. Here's a trailer I found. Theres a couple other clips on the page.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/fa/04/fa0479c5105caa93586d6227947573e7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuitsonUSA?v=SYUQKm2nZNE&feature=pyv&ad=12528669457&kw=suits%20series

Dubya
July 6th, 2011, 9:32 AM
Alright then .. guess no one else has seen it yet. Well, you should check it out. Its really pretty cool. Basically the guy on the left is a pot-head genius. He has a superb memory. Learns something and knows it forever. Kinda stumbles into this job that he has no real qualifications for, but his boss (guy on the left) likes his ambition and gives him the chance. The kid is really smart.. smarter than most, but he still doesn't really know what he's doing so he has to figure it out as he goes.

That's probably a shit description, but its a pretty cool show. Check it out.

Fro
July 6th, 2011, 9:39 AM
How does this compare to the other new "young hip lawyers" show with Zack Morris and the guy from Road Trip?

Caito
July 6th, 2011, 9:39 AM
I saw roughly five minutes of the firs episode prolly a week ago.

The premise has me slightly interested, so I do plan on checking it out.

RFF Champ
July 6th, 2011, 9:42 AM
I think I might check it out this afternoon. I watched the trailer and it had me interested.

Dubya
July 6th, 2011, 9:43 AM
How does this compare to the other new "young hip lawyers" show with Zack Morris and the guy from Road Trip?

Its really nothing like it at all. It's not a comedy. That show isn't terrible, but its definitely one of those "formula" shows that tends to follow a certain formula with all their episodes. They broke a little from that in the last episode and hopefully they continue to or it will get real stale real fast.

Suits is more of a suspense-drama. They have some good actors on it too, so I'm excited to see how it progresses.

Jimmy Zero
July 6th, 2011, 9:53 AM
I've seen a few episodes of Suits, and so far I'm quite enjoying it. There's a whole lot of potential in this show. USA really struck gold with the Monk/Burn Notice/Psych formula (that new sports therapist show is godawful, however).

Franklin and Bash (that other lawyer show) is pretty awful.

Simon
July 6th, 2011, 9:56 AM
Is the guy on the right Will Traveller from Traveller?

Dubya
July 6th, 2011, 9:56 AM
No, that's Patrick Adams. He was Patch in Old School .. lol .. I think he was on that FlashForward show, but I don't remember cuz I didn't watch it much.

I really like Rick Hoffman in this show too .. as the prick in the office thats always trying to fuck people over.

Simon
July 6th, 2011, 9:57 AM
Just had a look and he doesn't even look like Traveler, what the fuck am I on about.

grimshaw
July 6th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Between Burn Notice, Psych and Royal Pains, I'm all "charactered" out at the moment. When I ge ta moment I'll check this out though, a friend told me its solid.

The Doc
July 6th, 2011, 2:20 PM
I gotta ditto Grimshaw here. I've got a LOT of USA that I'm watchin right now.

That said Suits is rock solid, good gast and the general cast is a lot of fun. Obviously we aren't very far in as the show goes but if it can maintain the level of quality that it's displayed so far it'll be worth the watch. (Now go watch Wilfred, you can thank me later).

Dubya
July 9th, 2011, 11:34 AM
3rd episode was really good. Starting to get into the drama of the series as the relationships build/break. I could see him taking his old buddies' gf from a mile away.. that old buddy definitely seems like dead weight, but is probably going to be the little x-factor that keeps fucking shit up for him. I seriously LOOOOVE Rick Hoffman in this show. He fucking cracks me up.

VanillaJello
July 10th, 2011, 1:51 AM
Is Hoffman the guy that looks like a rodent with those big ass teeth sticking out?

Aussie_Outlaw
July 10th, 2011, 2:03 AM
Yep, the Partner who hates Harvey and continually gives shit work to Mike all the time.

It's not a bad show, still has a bit to settle into a decent style. It's a bit slower and 'classier' than the rest of the USA fare which is a nice change but I do wonder if it's going to last as there's no real normal "pull" for me to watch the show.

White Collar is stylish & cool, Burn Notice has nice action, Psych is funny... but Suits? I'm just not quite sure it'll keep it's audience as there's no real driving force in the show which makes me want to watch... yet.

It's got potential, but I do wonder if it'll find that X-factor which takes the show from capable to decent & worthwhile.

S.H. Styles
July 10th, 2011, 6:20 PM
This and white collar are easily the best shows on TV right now. I love the dynamics between Peter/Neal and Harvey/Mike. Makes for good television.

Dubya
June 27th, 2012, 11:57 AM
BUMP

Season 2 has started off with a bang. First 2 episodes have been ace. Great way to introduce the new character/villain to shake things up. Glad this show is back on.

son_of_foley
November 1st, 2012, 12:23 PM
This is a very good show.

I'm a fan. I can't explain how but it sort of gives me an Entourage vibe to me. Classy slick and with moments of humour.

Harvey and Mike have great interactions

Version 6
November 1st, 2012, 7:38 PM
Yes, it really is a good fun show.

I can understand the Entourage vibe. Although, I actually enjoy it slightly more. Plot points in Entourage were a bit too "convenient" at times during some seasons.

Louis Litt has quickly become my favourite thing about this show.

Dubya
November 1st, 2012, 8:30 PM
Yes, Louis is my favorite part of the show as well. I love his smugness.

S.H. Styles
November 2nd, 2012, 1:56 AM
I hate how the season ended on a bullshit dumb kiss/mike/Rachel scene.

I loved the storyline with Hardman planting the paper, but I feel they ended it too quickly with him getting kicked out. I would have liked to see Hardman have control for the rest of season 2, play that out a little bit.

It's USA network though, they have to add the romantic cliffhangers. It's in their DNA

son_of_foley
November 6th, 2012, 6:08 AM
Finished season 2. Awesome. Spotted the Hardman twist when the story started but still loved it.
WONDEROUS SHOW.

Donna is like a hotter version of Mrs Coach from FNL

Bert
November 6th, 2012, 6:20 AM
I started watching this show to see why so many people seemed to say it was their favorite USA show and I ended up blowing through the 2 seasons very quickly. The new one starts Jan 17th. :hyper:

son_of_foley
November 6th, 2012, 6:54 AM
I started watching this show to see why so many people seemed to say it was their favorite USA show:

Donna is like a hotter version of Mrs Coach from FNL

THIS

Jimmy Zero
November 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I love Donna. I think she's probably the hottest woman on TV.

http://master-cdn.memepix.com/images/large/fAjnc.gif

son_of_foley
November 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I love Donna. I think she's probably the hottest woman on TV.

http://master-cdn.memepix.com/images/large/fAjnc.gif

YES!

Jimmy Zero
November 6th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I love this gif. Even the women in the background are checking out how fine she is.

RFF Champ
November 7th, 2012, 6:29 AM
I tried this show a couple of years ago and couldn't get into it but tried again in the summer and am big on it. Plenty of likeable characters.

virms
November 25th, 2012, 4:12 PM
I had watched most of the 1st season when it came out last year and liked it fairly well. I busted through the 2nd season in the past couple of days and still find it a great show.

I could be 100% wrong on this but it seems like a lot of the rushing feeling is coming from the fact they seem to get renewed midseason. This is seemingly leaving the writers having to plan out two scenarios for the finish and thus the Hardman storyline got rushed. They have 6 episodes left of this season which will probably set up a new villian to carry out the end of this season and midpoint of next. I am guessing Hardman will play out with the series finale and was probably introduced this season in case it was the final season. Again, I have nothing to back this theory up.

Louis Litt is a tremendou character. I absolutely love the way they give him 3 or 4 episodes to show how people can like him and then one little thing sets him off. He plays the best of both worlds well. I will say I was getting a bit scared when it looked like he and Rachel could pair up. As much as I am a fan of the character I have grown protective of Rachel (great writing, great acting).

Mike is definitely a good character. He has all the tools in the world to be a truly amazing person but his basic human flaws constantly pulls him down wrong paths. His character is a classic good vs evil. At any point he could say fuck the world and use his brain to get anything he wants. His relationship with his grammie has always seemed to prevent this and this Tess seems to be a dark soul. I am predicting Mie will venture towards the dark side. In fact, I see a possible relationship develop between him and Hardmen.

Harvey and Donna obviously just need to get over it and get married. This will be another dark day in Louis' life lol.

So yeah, I like the show. Great characters. USA just needs to get them into a place where they know their current season won't be their last so they can plan and develop better.

chengon8ebf
November 25th, 2012, 10:35 PM
D?ch v? dang tin rao v?t giá r? 24h - Mr.D?c 0988.741.350

d?ch v? dang tin rao v?t giá r? 24h (https://sites.google.com/site/dichvudangtinraovat24h)

Nam 2012 v?i tình hình kinh t? quá khó khan, kinh doanh không d?t doanh thu nhu mong mu?n, b?n lÃ* ch? gian hÃ*ng, công ty, xÃ* nghi?p, mu?n tìm khách hÃ*ng cho mình nhung chua tìm du?c m?t cách marketing hi?u qu?, vÃ* vô vÃ*n lý do sau dây:

1. Phát t? roi qu?ng cáo thì quá t?n ngân qu? h?n h?p

2. Shop online m?i ? chua tìm du?c d?i tu?ng khách hÃ*ng trên m?ng??

3. Dán qu?ng cáo lung tung ? c?t di?n, b? tu?ng -> ?nh hu?ng s?u t?i hình tu?ng công ti, doanh nghi?p, shop c?a cá nhân, tru?ng h?p d?c bi?t còn du?c khóa s? di?n tho?i

4. Dùng di?n tho?i qu?ng cáo => t?n ngân sách, kém hi?u qu?

5. Thuê qu?ng cáo google: lo?i t? khóa r? m?t thì ch?ng ai tìm, thuê lo?i d?t thì không khác gì marketing cách "phá s?n" cho m?i ngu?i bi?t!
6. Qu?ng cáo trên truy?n hình => quá ngân sách, không k?p thu h?i v?n
7. D?i th? c?nh tranh quá nhi?u, chèn ép b?n trên m?ng l?n internet

8. Dùng Email qu?ng cáo -> không có d? ph? l?n

9. Các hình th?c c?nh tranh không lÃ*nh m?nh c?a d?i th?

10. Chi phÃ* qu?ng cáo r?, hi?u qu? cao

99. Ép doanh s? ph?i d?t du?c

http://ns3.upanh.com/b4.s30.d2/396a2b29ca13205e26abfb469099b234_51085673.dichvuda ngtinnhanh.jpg (http://ns3.upanh.com/b4.s30.d2/396a2b29ca13205e26abfb469099b234_51085673.dichvuda ngtinnhanh.jpg)

+D?ch v? dang tin, qu?ng cáo internet 24h c?a chúng tôi s? giúp b?n gi?i quy?t các v?n d? sau:

1. Giá c? r?, phù h?p v?i m?i ngu?i, ch?t lu?ng ph?c v? t?t, su?t 24h/365+1ngÃ*y

2. Gi?i quy?t ngay v?n d? lu?ng truy c?p, khi?n nhi?u khách hÃ*ng xem website hÃ*ng hóa c?a b?n hon.

3. D? ph? tin qu?ng cáo c?a b?n r?ng kh?ng khi?p

4. Hi?n th? tin qu?ng cáo trên các di?n dÃ*n rao v?t c?a vi?t nam, di?n dÃ*n th?o lu?n, website rao v?t l?n nh?t vi?t nam

5. Giúp khách hÃ*ng tìm th?y d?ch v? c?a b?n ngay khi c?n

6. Nhi?u ngu?i bi?t d?n s?n ph?m c?a b?n hon, công ty c?a b?n hon
7. Ti?p c?n v?i 32 tri?u khách hÃ*ng internet c?a vi?t nam
8. LÃ*m n?i b?t thuong hi?u c?a b?n trên internet
9. N?u lÃ* b?t d?ng s?n, th?i trang, d?ch v?, dÃ*o t?o, kinh doanh tr?c tuy?n......... thì dây dúng lÃ* s? l?a tr?n hoÃ*n h?o

So sánh d?ch v? dang tin (https://sites.google.com/site/dichvudangtinraovat24h/) hi?n nay, d? các b?n có lý do ch?n ngay chúng tôi lÃ*m d?i tác qu?ng cáo cho b?n!

GÓI Siêu nh? (còn du?c g?i lÃ* gói test)
- Chi phÃ* : 400.000 VND / 01 tháng (+0 ngÃ*y)
- Biên so?n n?i dung tin dang.
- 150 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+5 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)
- Báo cáo th?ng kê hÃ*ng ngÃ*y.

GÓI Pro1
- Chi phÃ* : 800.000 VND / 01 tháng (+1 ngÃ*y)
- 400 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+10 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro2
- Chi phÃ* : 1.300.000 VND / 01 tháng (+1 ngÃ*y)
- Biên so?n n?i dung tin dang
- 700 cho tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+10 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro3
- Chi phÃ* : 2000.000 VND / 01 tháng (+2 ngÃ*y)
- 1000 cho tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+15 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro4
- Chi phÃ* : 2.500.000 VND / 01 tháng (+2 ngÃ*y)
- 1400 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+15 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro5
- Chi phÃ* : 3.000.000 VND / 01 tháng (+2 ngÃ*y)
- 1800 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+20 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro6
- Chi phÃ* : 4.500.000 VND / 01 tháng(+3 ngÃ*y)
- 2,400 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+20 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro7
- Chi phÃ* : 6.500.000 VND / 01 tháng (+4 ngÃ*y)
- 3,600 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+25 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

GÓI Pro8
- Chi phÃ* : 10.000.000 VND / 01 tháng (+5 ngÃ*y)
- 5000 tin m?i ngÃ*y. (+35 link trên site rao v?t l?n vd: rong bay, raovat, vat gia...)

+ H?p d?ng 3 tháng gi?m 5%
+ H?p d?ng 6 tháng gi?m 10%
+ H?p d?ng 2 tháng gi?m 15%
Liên h? ngay v?i: Mr.D?c 0988.741.350 d? du?c s? d?ng d?ch v? t?t nh?t, ch?t lu?ng t?t nh?t, giá thÃ*nh h?p lý nh?t

http://ns5.upanh.com/b6.s30.d2/e6f5fdc68c907637450ed5f0e14f5f53_51085675.dichvuda ngtinraovat24h.jpg (http://ns5.upanh.com/b6.s30.d2/e6f5fdc68c907637450ed5f0e14f5f53_51085675.dichvuda ngtinraovat24h.jpg)

VanillaJello
November 25th, 2012, 11:14 PM
So... how do we play the spot a spam bot game?

virms
November 26th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Usually you just type in something like Bert's mother has hairy nipples and a bot comes a runnin.

Bert
February 22nd, 2013, 1:39 AM
That ending was weird. Not that I minded.

SEASON 3 WHEN?! SPECIFICALLY?!

Fuck.

Mr_Nobody
February 24th, 2013, 1:20 PM
To me, this season of Suits has cemented it as one of my favorite shows on television at the moment. I really enjoyed the Hardeman storyline, and I'm actually kind of upset that he probably won't be around anymore, because he was a great bad guy. What I like about this show is that they started with this basic idea..."Mike never went to Harvard, but he's practicing law" and have turned it into a great character show with great storylines that don't center around that. I like all the characters, with Louis Lit probably becoming my favorite, if only beaten by Donna.

Jessica started getting on my nerves this season, but it makes me wonder if she will be in the show much longer, because she's apparently been cast on the new Hannibal show. I read somewhere how the filming time is opposite, so there was nothing stopping her from doing both, but they said the same thing about Shane in The Walking Dead when he got cast in LA Noir, and we all know how that actually turned out.

son_of_foley
February 25th, 2013, 9:13 AM
Brilliant end I thought.

Sets up the 3rd season with some interest. Tied it up nicely with the no compete talk.

Mike's story is the overriding construct of the show at this point. They've maneuvered really well to the point that if he went they could potentially keep moving forward on the show. I don't think they will but they've done that very well.

I reckon they're planning on ending it after next season. There's only so many times they can let the big cat out of the bag without series ending ramifications almost (or completely gloss over it).

Really excellent tv in my opinion. Stylish and fun. Thought the merger story was a little rushed through and felt another 2-3 eps would have helped the season but yep I'll definitely be anticipating season 3

Canuck
February 25th, 2013, 6:40 PM
The series will probably end with Mike going to Harvard. It's been brilliant so far. One of the few shows that has kept me waiting week to week to watch.

son_of_foley
February 28th, 2013, 4:46 AM
The series will probably end with Mike going to Harvard. It's been brilliant so far. One of the few shows that has kept me waiting week to week to watch.

I'm hoping it ends with Harvey starting a firm, hiring Rachel as a lawyer (and due to the fact that would be a couple of years down the line) hiring Mike as a qualified lawyer or even, and wait for this, as a paralegal. WHAT? You heard Hurley. YOU FUCKING HEARD

Canuck
February 28th, 2013, 5:05 PM
Is this the twilight zone? MY MIND IS ROCKED.

virms
March 1st, 2013, 1:39 AM
I'm hoping it ends with Harvey starting a firm, hiring Rachel as a lawyer (and due to the fact that would be a couple of years down the line) hiring Mike as a qualified lawyer or even, and wait for this, as a paralegal. WHAT? You heard Hurley. YOU FUCKING HEARD

Spector Ross and Lit.

Greatest law firm ever.

Mills
March 1st, 2013, 1:53 AM
What an amazing firm, Litt is the fucking man, I don't care that he looks like the Rat king, just awesome

son_of_foley
March 1st, 2013, 4:26 AM
Spector Ross and Lit.

Greatest law firm ever.

If they did it right they could keep the show moving like that

RFF Champ
March 1st, 2013, 4:30 AM
From a plotline perspective they could but I think it would take the shine off Harvey's character.

virms
July 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
This is back on July 16th :hyper:

Summer shows are the shit.

son_of_foley
September 11th, 2013, 1:36 PM
I am loving this show. Anyone else caught up?

Been my favourite non BB show this summer by a distance. It's been cracking.

Bert
September 11th, 2013, 2:11 PM
Yeah. I've been watching since the beginning.

Dat Rachel.
http://i.imgur.com/rnKn4OB.png

http://i.imgur.com/fbctwIF.png

:drool:

Canuck
September 16th, 2013, 5:17 PM
Yeah, I just caught up last week. Amazing stuff. Fills a void that Friday Night Lights left.

son_of_foley
September 17th, 2013, 3:11 AM
Mid-season finale this week isn't it? EXCITING TIMES

Bert
September 17th, 2013, 9:36 AM
It's too soon. I want more. :(

virms
September 17th, 2013, 12:28 PM
I am 3 or 4 episodes behind. Good to know I can blast thru them and get hooked on the finale.

Bert
September 18th, 2013, 12:52 AM
I saw that ending coming as soon as she said every harvard student record was in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_ckpk0M1k

Winter is so far away. :(

Canuck
September 19th, 2013, 9:57 AM
Yeah, they kind of gave that one away.

Bert
October 24th, 2013, 2:21 PM
http://www.tv.com/shows/suits-2011/community/post/suits-renewed-season-4-usa-138263186546/

the network has renewed Suits for Season 4.
The order is for 16 episodes, which will premiere in 2014. If I were to guestimate, I'd say you can expect them sometime during the summer months, as has been the network's style in the past.

Mills
October 24th, 2013, 4:40 PM
Fantastic news

Version 6
October 24th, 2013, 5:14 PM
I really enjoyed this show when it first started, but I think they've gone a bit too heavy handed with the "power struggles at the top end of the firm" stuff.

We've seen Hardman angling for control, getting control, then getting booted out, then the merger with Darby, then Harvey weasling his way onto the door, Harvey's deal with Darby and then Darby getting the boot. It just feels like we continue to get repeated incarnations of the same thing. I know I'm supposed to care, but I'm just not sure I do anymore.

Also, the Darby stuff wasn't a patch on the work that David Costabile was doing as Hardman in the earlier "hostile takeover" seasons. I mean, they had to throw planning a murder into the mix to make them seem as threatening as Hardman. And even with that murder, compared to Hardman they just kind of pale in comparison. Again, a combination of the fact that we'd seen that kind of thing before, and that David Costabile is such an underrated and commanding actor.

Version 6
October 24th, 2013, 5:16 PM
Also, they've just completely cut the balls off Louis. I'm really hoping they've just been putting his menacing side on the back burner for a bit to keep him fresh and that with his "discovery" about Mike he's going to be back to his cuntish best.

Bert
January 18th, 2014, 8:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgVEjGVAJw

Version 6
January 19th, 2014, 5:43 PM
I'll continue to watch this when it comes back on because the wife likes it and its something we do together, but this show just isn't very good any more.

son_of_foley
January 20th, 2014, 5:13 AM
I think the overall direction is a little lacking but as a show I still think it's massively watchable and SEXY

son_of_foley
January 20th, 2014, 5:13 AM
SEXIEST SHOW OF THE SUMMER

Version 6
January 20th, 2014, 5:18 PM
The characters are fairly two dimensional, and last season was incredibly weak as compared to the first two seasons.

To be fair, its not trying to be Boardwalk Empire or The Wire but last season there wasn't nearly enough in the story arc to keep me interested. They also don't really flesh out the characters they introduce well at all. That Bennett bird has been around for a little while now and at this point seems almost redundant.

Earlier in this thread, I compared this show to Entourage and said I liked it better. With the benefit of a little bit more hindsight, Seasons 1 and 2 of this show are better than the later (weaker) seasons of Entourage. But the early seasons of Entourage blow anything Suits has done right out of the water.

Romford Pele
January 28th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Just finished series 3 - was going to start a new thread but saw this.

Great show, Louis is very funny, Harvey and Mike really good and I think Rachel is something else :yum:

My only issue is they are now stretching the credibility a bit with people knowing Mikes secret. At the end of series 3 somone else finds out. I'm not sure how they can keep that going.

RFF Champ
September 3rd, 2014, 1:07 PM
This show is the new Walker Texas Ranger. 15 minutes of actual content and 30 minutes of slow motion walking.

Bert
September 22nd, 2014, 3:00 AM
So, the latest edition of the fappening included a few pics and 2 videos of Abigail Spencer (who played Harvey's love interest Dana Scott) masturbating.

And it seems like there's 2 more that haven't leaked yet (screenshots from them are online though.)

Good videos, them.

son_of_foley
September 22nd, 2014, 3:49 AM
This show is the new Walker Texas Ranger. 15 minutes of actual content and 30 minutes of slow motion walking.

AHAHAHA this is so true.

Still love it though

virms
July 9th, 2015, 1:02 AM
Been enjoying the new season. Latest episode was class.

Who else is watching ffs?

The Doc
July 9th, 2015, 1:33 AM
Still up, the show really should have ended last season though. Mike had a damn good out and given his shit fuck it was amazing.

son_of_foley
July 17th, 2015, 3:30 AM
Has the new season been good?
I didnt finish last season have 1 or 2 left. I was getting a bit tired of the whole OMG THIS PERSON KNOWS NOW

Canuck
July 24th, 2015, 7:09 AM
Yeah they are past that it seems. It also seems like they're bringing back Mike's memory a bit more which is good to see, considering it was the base of this whole show. I am liking this season more than the last.