PDA

View Full Version : Workaholics

Anaconda Sniper
April 8th, 2011, 11:33 PM
I didn't see a thread about this show...so figured I'd make one. Did anyone else watch this? I liked it a lot. Some funny stuff in this show and I'm looking forward to more episodes.

YouTube - Workaholics 1x01 Season 1 Pilot Promo Trailer

Fro
April 9th, 2011, 12:51 AM
I saw the commercials and thought it looked good. I'll check it out.

Bert
May 4th, 2011, 9:26 PM
Still haven't watched this but I saw it got renewed for a 2nd Season (http://www.tv.com/abc-sinks-to-celebrity-wife-swap/story/25775.html?tag=hotspot;gumball;1) so I thought I would let you guys know.

I'll probably download the 1st when it's over and watch it all at once.

Dubya
May 4th, 2011, 9:41 PM
I'm going to look into this tomorrow. The commercials looked pretty funny.

Fro
May 5th, 2011, 3:00 PM
This show is great. The first episode had me hooked.

BITCH BETTER HAVE MY HONEY
http://lottofast.com/fan/wp-content/uploads/mvbthumbs/img_7267_workaholics-lookin-straight-grizzly-bear-costume.jpg

Delta Devil
May 11th, 2011, 1:18 PM
This is amazing. The creator of this show is friends with my cousin, and I actually met him about 2 years ago. He mentioned that his show Workaholics was picked up by Comedy Central, but he he had no idea when they'd start filming. Flash forward to yesterday, my sister asks me if I've heard of this show.

Fucking amazing.

The Campout episode is one of the funniest things I've seen in years. Watch this show people.

LOCONUT
May 11th, 2011, 1:43 PM
It seems like every episode is half funny and half not. I have only seen a couple of them though.

blackening
September 9th, 2011, 2:35 PM
When this show came out I really didn't give it a chance and thought it was pretty dumb. They had a marathon of the first season like last weekend and I started watching it. I downloaded the first season and I think this show is awesome.

Pumped for new episodes September 20th.

Delta Devil
September 9th, 2011, 3:40 PM
Workaholics Leeroy Jenkins - YouTube

G-Fresh
September 9th, 2011, 5:37 PM
The episode about the GotJ is the shit.

blackening
September 20th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Season premiere was tonight after Tosh.0. I thought it was good. On par with the first season. Glad its back. :yes:

Chris Dolmeth
October 25th, 2011, 1:43 PM
Good news everyone [/Dr. Farnsworth]

Unemployment may be high, but I know at least four people who are hanging on to their jobs. Comedy Central has just announced that Workaholics has been picked up for a third season. That's right, Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm and Kyle Newacheck will be keeping their nose to the grind in 2012 and punching in for some overtime. And now I've used up all the work-related metaphors I know.

"We're beyond excited to get working on season three," said Anderson, DeVine, Holm and Newacheck of the good news. "Unless it’s gonna be hard work – we hate work."

Very excited. This season has been great, so I'm very happy it got a third.

Fro
October 25th, 2011, 1:48 PM
That's a chop.

Chris Dolmeth
October 25th, 2011, 1:49 PM
I don't know if I liked that episode, or the fridge one more.

The fridge one had two of my favorite things.. WrestleMania and Step Brothers.

UncannyIowan
October 25th, 2011, 1:55 PM
What are the "go-hards" wearing this week?

This show is amazing, one of my favorites since I don't really watch too many t.v. shows. Walking Dead, True Blood, reruns of the Shield. But Comedy Central is just killin it with South Park, Tosh, Swardson's Pretend Time, Workaholics, plus I've been getting into the Daily Show recently.

blackening
October 25th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Fucking love this show. So glad they'll be back for Season 3. I think Ders' birthday is my favorite episode.

Mr. Boombastic
October 26th, 2011, 3:18 PM
"Fred Durst is a dry guy," lol

blackening
October 26th, 2011, 3:30 PM
I really liked last nights episode.

Why the fuck are there no Reese's Pieces?!!

Bert
February 6th, 2012, 9:27 PM
Started watching this on Netflix last night.

"Yeah 3rd love dude, you don't know 3rd love?

Think of it- it's like Shrek, you know?

The first two were cute and funny but this 3rd one sucked dick."

:lol:

G-Fresh
February 6th, 2012, 9:34 PM
Workaholics is 4 real one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Jacknife
February 7th, 2012, 2:14 PM
I just watched Season 1 on Netflix. It's great!

Fro
February 7th, 2012, 8:07 PM
Workaholics Swag Dance - YouTube

blackening
March 9th, 2012, 9:48 PM
It doesn't come out until June but you preorder the season one & two combo pack on Blu-Ray for $15.

Amazon.com: Workaholics: Seasons 1 & 2 [Blu-ray]: Jillian Bell, Blake Anderson: Movies & TV

Chris Dolmeth
May 24th, 2012, 3:33 AM
New season starts on Tuesday :hyper:

Bert
May 24th, 2012, 3:50 AM
:hyper:

Chris Dolmeth
May 25th, 2012, 3:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjOU7NPOts

:lol: BIG OL TITTIES.. BIG OL GOD TITTIES

blackening
May 30th, 2012, 5:06 PM
Woah! God has a picture of me!

Pretty funny episode. Alice is a crazy bitch. Am I the only one that would wreck her? I wonder if she'll have a more prominent role this season.

Fro
May 30th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Woah! God has a picture of me!

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg525/scaled.php?server=525&filename=tumblrm4u8utuu0g1qgp7sg.jpg&res=landing

Alice is a crazy bitch. Am I the only one that would wreck her?

Yeah, probably. She's old and bony and always makes weird faces. I could really only see myself hate fucking her. I'd do Jillian first.

Bert
June 6th, 2012, 2:00 AM
It's elementary school, my Emma Watson.

Jesus christ.

Bert
June 20th, 2012, 8:46 PM
You're gonna be a ass half full kind of guy...of prison dick.

darkhorse
June 20th, 2012, 9:23 PM
Oh, man! We're going to jail and I never got to Eiffel Tower a chick with one of you guys!

blackening
June 20th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Waymond Wamono

Newf
June 20th, 2012, 10:53 PM
The first episode of this season was good. The next 2 we're kinda so-so (disclosure: I did download them pre-air, but I don't THINK that impacted my enjoyment) but this one was on point! Laughed nearly the whole way through. Reminded me why I love the show.

darkhorse
June 20th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Waymond Wamono

I was on the floor when I picked up on that. :lol:

LOCONUT
June 21st, 2012, 1:18 PM
Didnt watch the last episode yet, but the first few were light on laughs.

UncannyIowan
June 21st, 2012, 2:05 PM
This could possibly be one of the greatest shows to come on t.v. in 15 years that wasn't a show dealing with murder (i.e. Oz, The Shield, etc.) You don't even have to be able to relate with the cubicle aspect, even if you're straight edge this show has everything.

darkhorse
June 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3772/tumblrm5xkqu2mth1qzloa4.png

Newf
June 25th, 2012, 1:17 PM
This could possibly be one of the greatest shows to come on t.v. in 15 years that wasn't a show dealing with murder (i.e. Oz, The Shield, etc.) You don't even have to be able to relate with the cubicle aspect, even if you're straight edge this show has everything.

That's a good point... I normally don't go in for stoner-comedy, and even a movie like Pineapple Express was pushing it in spots, but it doesn't factor in on this show. Except when I think of how it doesn't factor in. So I guess it factors in a bit. But hardly.

UncannyIowan
June 25th, 2012, 2:13 PM
I find the comedy to be simply natural. There's nothing that feels forced, like "Oh man they're really trying to be over the top/edgy or witty". The fact they incorporated the host from Double Dare and the fat chick from All That! is pretty hilarious.

UncannyIowan
June 26th, 2012, 1:22 PM
I wonder who died.......

darkhorse
June 26th, 2012, 7:54 PM
Hopefully not Waymond. Everybody loves Waymond.

blackening
June 26th, 2012, 9:17 PM
I find the comedy to be simply natural. There's nothing that feels forced, like "Oh man they're really trying to be over the top/edgy or witty". The fact they incorporated the host from Double Dare and the fat chick from All That! is pretty hilarious.
They made a Darkwing Duck reference. That is all that needs to be said.

Tonight's episode might be my favorite of the new season.

Have you been deep throating condoms just to see if you can? :lol:

UncannyIowan
June 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Episode was real funny last night, dude put his cock on the dead ladies head for Christ's sake!

darkhorse
June 27th, 2012, 4:55 PM
I just want to screw these two Swedes together like Ikea furniture! :lol:

Newf
June 27th, 2012, 4:59 PM
Have you been deep throating condoms just to see if you can? :lol:

Ders' face after he shakes his head No is so subtly brilliant. I'm rewatching the episode for a 2nd time and that part made me laugh out loud.

Bert
June 28th, 2012, 1:16 AM
O'ders rules!

Mark Hammer
July 1st, 2012, 10:36 AM
This show is hilarious. I'm just now catching the newest episode via DVR and I can't stop giggling over the part where he says in reference to Homegirl's brain tumor, "Doctor said it was the size of a P'zone." Quality stuff.

blackening
July 3rd, 2012, 11:11 PM
dad dicks :rofl:

I'll give you my Brazzers password.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6m0q3JKMU1qf1116o1_400.gif

darkhorse
July 4th, 2012, 12:18 AM
"Don't just stand there, Ders! We've gotta jerk this beef!"

:lol: at all the "Thor's Hammer" references

virms
July 15th, 2012, 11:50 AM
This show is insanely rewatchable. Just got seasons 1 and 2 of ebay in blu ray for less than $20 bucks. That is a tight butthole.

virms
July 16th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Good news everyone [/Dr. Farnsworth]

Very excited. This season has been great, so I'm very happy it got a third.

Just read the 3rd season is going to be 20 episodes instead of 10. :hyper:

Anaconda Sniper
July 18th, 2012, 1:19 PM
Suck my diiii...ass.

darkhorse
July 18th, 2012, 6:47 PM
"It was just cans!"
"It was a MEXI-can!"

virms
July 18th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Last night could honestly be my favorite episode of all. Just nonstop greatness.

darkhorse
July 24th, 2012, 8:19 PM
Montez's wife is going to be in tonight's episode. :lol:

Mr. Boombastic
July 24th, 2012, 10:57 PM
This is a pretty great show, reminds me of Its Always Sunny in Philiadelphia, in the first couple season when it was really original and great.

Bert
July 25th, 2012, 3:55 AM
The OJ is my favorite killer line had me rolling. And Blake saying if he's trying on gloves it means trouble. :rofl:

Newf
July 25th, 2012, 4:37 AM
What was Ders' final line right before Blake's final line? It seems like my download lost a split second, Ders basically says "I could really go for - right now."

darkhorse
July 25th, 2012, 5:30 AM
I was laughing my ass off when Montez smacked Karl around with that rubber dildo. :lol:

What was Ders' final line right before Blake's final line? It seems like my download lost a split second, Ders basically says "I could really go for - right now."

"It's hot. I could go for a drink."
"Anything but a Squirt."

virms
July 25th, 2012, 10:25 AM
The OJ is my favorite killer line had me rolling. And Blake saying if he's trying on gloves it means trouble. :rofl:

I missed the gloves line because I was laughing way too hard at the OJ is my favorite killed and the fact Adam seemingly reverted in a child because he was so excited.

Anaconda Sniper
July 25th, 2012, 6:46 PM
This show just gets greater and greater. I was losing it when Adam was hanging from the tree then they cut him loose just his crying was hilarious. I haven't seen beauty and the beast...in 7 years!!!

darkhorse
July 25th, 2012, 7:22 PM
Montez's music video:

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/4azd6c/workaholics-exclusive---montez-walker----my-queen-

darkhorse
July 28th, 2012, 2:32 AM
Just read the 3rd season is going to be 20 episodes instead of 10. :hyper:

Unfortunately the third season is 10. I saw a commercial on Comedy Central that said next Tuesday's episode is the season finale.

Mark Hammer
July 28th, 2012, 3:09 AM
Unacceptable, I demand an unlimited supply of Workaholics episodes.

virms
July 28th, 2012, 8:54 PM
Unfortunately the third season is 10. I saw a commercial on Comedy Central that said next Tuesday's episode is the season finale.

I am gonna have to dig up that interview. Why would Adam lie? Then again he does eat dough nuts dipped into toliet water for $500.

virms
July 28th, 2012, 9:06 PM
http://mobile.avclub.com/articles/workaholics-blake-anderson-adam-devine-and-anders,75649/?mobile=true

Guess it will be loke South Park. There is 20 eps in season 3 but they filmed 10 and will do another 10.

darkhorse
July 28th, 2012, 10:52 PM
That would make sense. Tosh's seasons are split up as well, I believe into three blocks of 10.

Fro
July 31st, 2012, 10:39 PM
Took about 30 seconds in to realize how brilliant this episode is going to be.

Newf
July 31st, 2012, 10:51 PM

I am gonna have to dig up that interview. Why would Adam lie? Then again he does eat dough nuts dipped into toliet water for $500.

ADAMDEVINE ‏@ADAMDEVINE

Zoomorrows #workaholics will be the last one till January-ish! Watch or die or continue living without seeing it which is like death.

Let's be honest, it may as well be a separate season if we're waiting that long.

Anaconda Sniper
July 31st, 2012, 11:23 PM
Lets be legit tonights episode was awesome! Moobs! I can tit fuck my own dick. Hahaha I also dug the Karl/goodwill hunting gag.

Fro
July 31st, 2012, 11:59 PM
Adam boning the chick off the diving board was hysterical. Great end to the season - that will go down as one of my favorites.

darkhorse
August 1st, 2012, 5:17 PM
The diving board scene just might be the most hilarious scene in all of television. I laughed so hard I jumped onto the floor. :lol:

Anaconda Sniper
August 1st, 2012, 9:39 PM
That diving board scene was classic. And did college Ders remind you guys of Biff Tannen ahaha?

blackening
August 3rd, 2012, 11:58 PM
I still think the first season is the best.

Anaconda Sniper
August 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
To friend a predator has to be one of my fav episodes.

darkhorse
August 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM
The Strike and Muscle I'd Like To Flex still crack me up, and the show deserves credit for making the Gathering Of The Juggalos look somewhat fun.

Anaconda Sniper
August 5th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I gotta admit I'd like to go to a gathering. They get some legit rappers on that shit...it'd be a once in a lifetime thing but I wanna go to one.

darkhorse
December 8th, 2012, 2:51 PM
Season "3B" begins January 16:

http://workaholics.tumblr.com/post/37345393132/we-can-now-officially-announce

virms
December 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Fuck yes! I was gonna murder you darkhorse if you bumped this thread for not good reason. This will be tremendous to have back.

Mark Hammer
December 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah I could use a fix of this.

blackening
December 10th, 2012, 1:06 AM
I'm pumped for this. Waymond was an extra on the latest episode of Its Always Sunny.

darkhorse
December 18th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Sad news...

http://www.eonline.com/news/372609/workaholics-actor-jesse-jet-set-hudson-dies

Bert
January 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM
http://www.tv.com/news/comedy-central-orders-two-more-rounds-of-workaholics-30344/

The trio of Blake, Ders, and Adam will continue getting F'd up for two more seasons, as Comedy Central has renewed Workaholics for two more seasons. Seasons 4 and 5 will consist of a total of 26 episodes, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The announcement was made at the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Saturday, when the Workaholics stars, method actors that they are, were no doubt nursing hangovers.

Mark Hammer
January 6th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Happy face.

blackening
January 16th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Tonights episode was pretty good. I thought the dick sucking stuff was hilarious.

I hope this wasnt Jet Set's last episode. I'd hate for the last thing that we see Jet Set do is shit his pants.

darkhorse
January 17th, 2013, 12:32 AM
I laughed my ass off when Montez ate Waymond and Jet Set's boogers. The Mike Myers stuff was good too, especially Blake doing the bit from Sprockets.

I hope this wasnt Jet Set's last episode. I'd hate for the last thing that we see Jet Set do is shit his pants.

I think they finished filming all the remaining Season 3 episodes before Jet Set died.

virms
January 18th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Good episode. Will probably go dowb as a "classic" episode when all is said and done.

Mark Hammer
January 22nd, 2013, 7:30 PM
Just saw last week's episode. Possibly the funniest one I've ever seen.

Bert
January 24th, 2013, 12:34 AM
"Check this out, I used to have one of these as a kid, Hatchet. Except for not the weapon, the book, cause my Aunt gave Gary Paulsen a handjob and he gave us like a ton of free books."

:spit:

blackening
January 24th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Pretty fucked up episode tonight. Seems like it should have been a Halloween episode. Cool that they got Robert Englund to play in the episode.

darkhorse
January 24th, 2013, 2:37 PM
So many great references in last night's episode, from the Dr Pepper TEN and Sunny D stuff to Cartman's HIV Positive line from South Park. I also love that they seem to be featuring Bill more. The guy is hilariously creepy.

The Rick
January 31st, 2013, 1:04 AM
Good episode not great. Love the guys rollin' up on Wayne.

darkhorse
January 31st, 2013, 3:03 PM
"My name is Jet Muthafuckin' Set, but you can call me Patrick Swayze cause I'm Ghost!" :lol:

Fro
February 5th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Crazy that that's what Daniel Stern looks like now. He was pretty good and I wouldn't mind seeing him pop up on more sitcoms.

Mark Hammer
February 7th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Another hilarious episode. I laughed so hard when Blake lost the security guards when his corndog "dick" broke off in the fence.

virms
February 7th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Shame next week's episode is the last for the season. I feel like we just got started again.

Mark Hammer
February 7th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Whaaaaat? We did just get started again.

blackening
February 8th, 2013, 1:15 AM
I laughed my ass off at Ders having to give Adam CPR. :lol:

darkhorse
February 8th, 2013, 1:38 AM
Shame next week's episode is the last for the season. I feel like we just got started again.

There's still a few more left in this season (I believe 6 more).

blackening
February 8th, 2013, 9:18 AM
According to Wikipedia there were 20 episodes produced for season 3. This weeks was episode 14. Season 4 and 5 have been confirmed.

Mark Hammer
February 9th, 2013, 3:44 AM
I'm seeing two more episodes this season on the Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Workaholics_episodes#Season_3_.282012-2013.29

Then again Wiki says the season finale will be on March 20, whereas the link I have provided only goes to February 20. So I would imagine darkhorse is about right.

Bert
February 14th, 2013, 12:50 AM
And last, but definitely not gay...

:lol: the constant talk of tokens at the beginning, so accurate. Or so I hear. :shifty:

And Keith was the dude from derrickcomedy.

Newf
February 14th, 2013, 1:40 AM
Noticed the buddy from Derrick Comedy right away. Pretty cool, also the Lisa Loeb cameo. In fact the use of "Stay" cracked me up as I legit love that song in a guilty pleasure way.

The token thing was funny, too, and definitely accurate. I might start using "Last but certainly not gay" on a regular basis.

The rest of the episode kind of let me down though. I cracked a smile and a laugh here and there but overall it was more cringe-worthy than laugh-worthy, and not in the way that awkwardness can be humorous either. Sometimes the episodes hit all the right buttons and other times I feel like they're phoned in or almost a caricature at times.

Mark Hammer
February 15th, 2013, 1:10 PM
When Ders had his laptop with him at the makeout point and pulled his schlong out telling the webcam chick he was gonna give it to her 'like a real girl' I loled.

The Rick
February 21st, 2013, 1:17 AM
Salad is for the people. We're taking it back. Maybe it was the long day and needing to laugh, but I enjoyed this episode alot.

Fro
February 23rd, 2013, 7:02 PM
You only yolo once.

Anaconda Sniper
February 24th, 2013, 1:38 PM
I'm punk rock too...I own every good charlotte cd. My fav episode this season is still Alice quits.. one with Daniel Stern loved that episode.

Bert
February 28th, 2013, 12:41 AM
JORDAN PEELE.

darkhorse
February 28th, 2013, 4:17 AM
Tonight's episode was hilarious. Probably my favorite of this year's episodes so far, from the Sally Kellerman guest appearance to the Capt. Lou Albano luau.

Anaconda Sniper
March 1st, 2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah this last episode is def the best of the season so far. It was so awesome...loved Karl as Jimmy Hart hahaha. And the mouth to throat ughhh that was some gross stuff there.

Mark Hammer
March 1st, 2013, 11:14 PM
The booger eating episode and the one where they're hanging out with the high school football player were better imo.

son_of_foley
March 4th, 2013, 6:42 AM
I like this show. Only 7/8 eps in. Actually thought Juggalos was one of the weakest eps

darkhorse
March 6th, 2013, 8:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcwvgvEijTw

blackening
March 8th, 2013, 6:18 PM
I don't mean to be a male chauffeur but...

darkhorse
March 21st, 2013, 1:11 PM
Hilarious season finale last night. I enjoyed the nods to Freddy Got Fingered and the Tom Green cameo.

Sad that this was the last we've seen of Jet Set though. RIP

Mark Hammer
March 21st, 2013, 1:36 PM
That was the finale? I didn't even realize it.

Good episode.

son_of_foley
March 25th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Im on like episode 12 or something of season 3.

Love this show so much

Anaconda Sniper
March 25th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Take it sleazy...and im out.

son_of_foley
March 25th, 2013, 11:44 AM
That was such a Tommy move of me calling him that. I'm so Tommy.

Fro
March 25th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I don't even know what swag means

son_of_foley
March 25th, 2013, 12:27 PM
I think Adam is the best character but Blake is the one you would actually want to be friends with.

The bit about dad dicks made me laugh a bit too much

Bert
December 20th, 2013, 12:59 AM
The first 2 episodes of the new season are online already somewhere. PM/Rep/Visitor Message me if you want the link. I don't want to post it here incase it gets indexed by google.

Clive Plasma
December 20th, 2013, 5:02 AM
How did that happen? I'll have a gander later on.

Nash Diesel
December 20th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I'm in no rush to see them beforehand, but I have to say this is still one of my favorite shows of all time. I'm not a big t.v. show type, I was when I was younger, watching shows like Married With Children, Simpsons, and the TGIF shows (Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Perfect Strangers). I've only really followed a handful of shows since 2000: Shield, Walking Dead, Workaholics, and Elementary are pretty much the only shows I've given a shit about with some Comic Book Men sprinkled in there.

With all that useless info out of the way, definitely pumped for the new season and I've even heard rumblings of a possible movie.

son_of_foley
January 2nd, 2014, 10:49 AM
CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS.

Have told everyone I know in real life to get on this

Clive Plasma
January 2nd, 2014, 11:08 AM
It's going to get weird.

Nash Diesel
January 2nd, 2014, 12:16 PM
For Christmas my girlfriend got me a shirt that has the 3 of them rocking the Ninja Turtles "headbands". That episode is hilarious.

"You're not Splinter, you're that bitch Danny!"

blackening
January 26th, 2014, 7:56 PM
What did everyone think of the first episode of the new season? Thought it was pretty damn funny.

Adam: Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's bad. And also, fuck you. Everything that you like sucks. :rofl:

Newf
January 27th, 2014, 1:31 AM
This show has really lost a lot of its fun and humour and charm for me.

I can't help but compare it to Always Sunny which wrapped its 9th season and is still funny. I barely cracked a smile during this episode.

I can't quite put my finger on exactly why I'm not a fan of this show anymore but I think it's the fact that it just doesn't seem polished anymore. The writing isn't really strong.

I mean they've really become almost 1-dimensional caricatures at this point. Adam is a sputtering idiot. Ders is a try-hard and Blake is just... Blake?

I don't even know at this point.

Scenes play out like they went in with half-written jokes, decided to improv the rest and only bothered to film one take.

It's just really sloppy and unfunny.

Sorry to be a party-pooper. :\

Bert
January 27th, 2014, 1:49 AM
:getout:

Nash Diesel
January 29th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Yeah, what Bert said!

I thought the new episode was one of the funniest episodes they've done. Each season has 2-3 episodes where I'm not jumping up and down about but then you go back and watch and maybe you miss something or it's just better that 2nd-3rd time around. I'd love the spoofing they do with things like the Gathering of the Juggalo and the electronic dance shit like they did in the last episode.

Best part had to have been Montez's wife's water breaking and Adam thinking she squirted "I thought that only happened to girls in porn!"

Bert
January 31st, 2014, 5:12 AM
This is some Jim and Dwight bullshit. :rofl:

son_of_foley
February 3rd, 2014, 4:29 AM
That was a fucking hilarious episode of television. Real Tour de Force. Loved it. DICK IN A BOX. KOI ORBISON.

Lad from Perfect Couples is funny. Love that they called out his similarity to Michael C Hall.

Loved the fucking HASHTAG BLESSED sign in the cubicle. Awesome.

darkhorse
February 3rd, 2014, 5:07 PM
Lad from Perfect Couples is funny. Love that they called out his similarity to Michael C Hall.

That's where I recognized him! I knew I had seen him before but couldn't remember where.

Fro
February 16th, 2014, 2:38 PM
I've been catching up on this season. I don't think I've ever laughed harder at this show than when Ders was fucking Alice with Adam under the desk

son_of_foley
February 16th, 2014, 6:08 PM
I've been catching up on this season. I don't think I've ever laughed harder at this show than when Ders was fucking Alice with Adam under the desk

That ep was gold.

Adam in dick in a box outfit had me laughing from the off

Bert
February 20th, 2014, 3:45 AM
A stack is a grand, for the record.

:lol: The Home Improvement references.

Clive Plasma
February 20th, 2014, 5:03 AM
Looking forward to watching last nights episode. The one last week was so good, talking about how sexist it is not to hit women.

I think this season has been on form.

son_of_foley
February 20th, 2014, 5:04 AM
Looking forward to watching last nights episode. The one last week was so good, talking about how sexist it is not to hit women.

I think this season has been on form.

The first ep worried me a little but the others have been sensational. The BS lady ep was excellent

blackening
February 26th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Just watched last weeks episode. Fucking hell :lol: So many one liners and great stuff.

Jill Taylor - she'll chub ya. :rofl:

Newf
March 3rd, 2014, 5:34 PM
The first ep worried me a little but the others have been sensational. The BS lady ep was excellent

I might get back into it then. That first episode REALLY didn't impress me at all and I haven't watched it since, but if they've been better...

Nash Diesel
March 3rd, 2014, 5:38 PM
There have been some hit or miss episodes the last 2 seasons but the majority have been awesome. This season is turning out to be one of my favorites. Last season felt a little too overdone, like they were trying too hard and kind of became parodies of the characters as opposed to being FUNNIER. This season, holy shit, I'm surprised I haven't died from laughter, especially the episode where Carl plans to donate his stank penis to Blake.

Newf
March 3rd, 2014, 5:41 PM
See that was my problem with the first episode back. Trying too hard and felt like parody.

Alright, you guys have sold me. I'll give the rest of the season a go.

Bert
March 6th, 2014, 3:10 AM
TK the indian guy did a really great Aziz Ansari impression.

Donald
March 6th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Almost done with season 2. I love it.

darkhorse
March 7th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Great episode last night. Loved the Dimebag Darrell mention.

blackening
March 19th, 2014, 6:25 PM
Last week's episode where they were in the brewery was really funny I thought. Lots of great stuff like Blake and Adam in the beer truck talking about Blake not being horny enough.

Fro
March 19th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Burweedo.

Brady
March 20th, 2014, 11:28 AM
We living that Snipe life now.

blackening
March 28th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Latest episode was pretty damn good. Loved the Mario Kart references.

Clive Plasma
April 23rd, 2014, 7:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzt3yQFT-Q

blackening
May 6th, 2014, 1:28 PM
Just watched the episode where the guys are common law married. Might be my favorite episode. The part where they are killing the rats in the house had me in tears. :rofl:

Nash Diesel
June 5th, 2014, 4:11 PM
So Season 4 is ALREADY out on DVD/Blu Ray. Holy shit that was the quickest turnaround compared to the other seasons where it was almost a year in between releases. Either way I'm snatching this up asap.

Donald
June 5th, 2014, 4:22 PM
Do you happen to know when season 4 will be available on Amazon Prime? I've seen Season 1 - 3 on there.

Donald
July 22nd, 2014, 9:29 PM
Season 4 is now on Amazon Prime.

Brady
July 23rd, 2014, 7:06 PM
Every time I smoke I watch 'Office Campout' it's my favorite not sober.

darkhorse
January 12th, 2015, 2:41 PM
Season 5 starts this Wednesday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnxbp_KgKg

Nash Diesel
January 13th, 2015, 4:41 PM
I DVR'd Adam's appearance on Letterman last night, hope it's good. I can't fucking wait for new Workaholics tomorrow night, been too long. I feel like Comedy Central doesn't show enough reruns and everytime I try to buy the newest season at the stores they're sold out!

Donald
January 13th, 2015, 4:43 PM
Nash Diesel, do you have Amazon Prime? All 4 seasons are on there.

Clive Plasma
January 16th, 2015, 9:42 AM
That episode was absolutely brilliant. Adam is so good. Everything he does is so ridiculous, what an odd little person he is.

Nash Diesel
January 16th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Holy shit this was a great episode, probably because I spend too much time looking at the same porn sites haha. And DeVine's appearance on Letterman, while short as fuck, was fucking brilliant. He had Dave rolling the whole time, talking about how he's from Omaha and was in a wheelchair and would talk shit to people because he knew they wouldn't touch him since he was in a wheel chair due to getting hit by a cement truck. WHETHER THAT'S TRUE, I don't know, can't find anything to really back it up lol, but it was great.

This was probably one of the best episodes I've seen in the last 2 seasons. I felt last season was really good but not as good as the first 3, this episode has me fucking jacked. Next week i think is the backyard wrestling episode and anyone who knows Blake's history he used to be a backyard wrestler, there are vids on youtube of his "promotion" lol.

Nash Diesel
January 16th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Nash Diesel, do you have Amazon Prime? All 4 seasons are on there.

I actually just found out on Tuesday that my gf has been using her sister-in-law's account to get free shipping so I'm going to check this out! Thanks dude!

Clive Plasma
January 28th, 2015, 7:09 AM
What did everyone make of the Front Yard wrestling episode?

I love how in each episode they have this notion that Blake is great at imitations. First it was Australian and now it's his Family Guy impression. Both were awful, but everyone loves it.

darkhorse
January 28th, 2015, 5:27 PM
I thought the Frontyard Wrestling episode was hilarious, especially Ders' Vince McMahon look.

Nash Diesel
January 28th, 2015, 5:55 PM
Loved it. It was really cool to see Ben Stiller make an apperance, I heard he was going to be on an episode but didn't know exactly what. Hilarious. Plus idk if you guys follow Workaholics or Blake on FB and Twitter, but last year he posted either a video or pics of him doing some backyard wrestling when he was like 16 and he had a shaved head I believe.

The part where Adam became a cat was 5 star and Jillian as "stephanie mcmahon" was great.

G-Fresh
January 28th, 2015, 9:09 PM
I thought the Frontyard Wrestling episode was hilarious, especially Ders' Vince McMahon look.

Word like a motherfucker.

Chris Dolmeth
January 28th, 2015, 9:20 PM
I honestly feel like these guys are supposed to be my best friends.

Bert
January 28th, 2015, 9:37 PM
Do you mean that like they remind you of your friends or you feel like you would get along with them?

Chris Dolmeth
January 28th, 2015, 9:42 PM
Answer is always B

Donald
January 28th, 2015, 10:16 PM
I would like to see these guys in a crossover episode with It's Always Sunny.

Chris Dolmeth
January 28th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Sunny is too evil for these guys.. They would break their spirits.

son_of_foley
January 29th, 2015, 3:51 AM
The whole wrestling episode was excellent. You can tell they love the subject matter. Weird they havent hosted raw isn't it?

Isn't that the sort of market/cross over they would like?

Bert
January 29th, 2015, 4:02 AM
SAME GIRL

:rofl:

Bert
March 5th, 2015, 1:17 AM
That was kind of gross.

Nash Diesel
January 13th, 2016, 4:59 PM
New seasons starts Thursday. Can't fucking wait, one of the few shows I actually give a shit about, pretty much the only comedy outside of Big Bang that I even watch.

Clive Plasma
January 19th, 2016, 6:10 AM
Great first episode. Anyone else catch it?

Nash Diesel
January 27th, 2016, 10:41 AM
OMG dude, fucking Dane Cook was incredible. Plus Pauly Shore is always fun. Alice needs fucked badly by me.

Just watched the 2nd episode a few nights ago with Andy Dick, hilarious. So far so good. I thought last season was good at the start but it kind of faltered as the season went on but it was still a good season.

son_of_foley
February 1st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Alexandra Daddario > ALL

darkhorse
February 1st, 2016, 11:42 AM
I thought that might have been her.

Also, watching that cat get high was hilarious. Poor, poor Denny's.

Clive Plasma
January 4th, 2017, 6:58 PM
Last season ever starts next week. Sad to see it go. Best to end on a high​.

son_of_foley
January 18th, 2017, 3:55 PM
First episode is good

Nash Diesel
January 20th, 2017, 12:45 PM
I missed this week's episode. Well I saw about 2 minutes of it with Dennis Quaid but that was it. Last week's was crazy hilarious.