View Full Version : NCIS

xpacnumber1fan
October 2nd, 2009, 4:38 PM
...is awesome.

Discuss.

in2itive
October 2nd, 2009, 11:45 PM
:yes:

Never get tired of this show. They manage to take the same character traits and interactions and keep them interesting. I remember being totally bummed when Kate was killed back at the end of the second season, but the addition of Ziva to the team was a masterstroke.

The only character I don't have a great deal of time for is Director Vance.

xpacnumber1fan
October 3rd, 2009, 12:21 AM
Yea I miss Jenny. Cote de Pablo is amazing. Great actor and incredibly hot. And I dont know whether to think Pauley Perette is hot or ugly.

Tyson
October 3rd, 2009, 1:08 AM
NCIS LA > NCIS. Big LL fan.

:waits for the flaming: :scared:

in2itive
October 3rd, 2009, 4:43 AM
Absolutely agree re: de Pablo. As for Perette, she has her moments.

Being only two episodes in to LA, I don't know that I'm ready to agree or disagree with that opinion - but I will say I enjoyed LA more than I thought I would.

TraXX
October 3rd, 2009, 5:40 AM
Perette is lovely and I won't hear anything else.

Haven't had a chance to catch NCIS LA. In fact I never knew it existed until now. :dunno:

Mr_Nobody
October 3rd, 2009, 7:23 AM
One of the best shows on television, and it's something I can watch over and over again.

Cote and Pauley are both beautiful, both for completely different reasons.

I prefer Vance to Jenny. While I like the actress who played Jenny, I couldn't stand the character for some reason, and her death was very lackluster for me.

The thing with this show is the chemistry between the entire cast. I can't imagine a better ensemble cast on television.

xpacnumber1fan
October 3rd, 2009, 3:25 PM
Yea me either. Only SVU comes close. But everybody plays their role so incredibly well. Its like thats how NCIS is in real life and you can't imagine it any different. I hope nobody ever leaves that show, everyone is necessary. Even McGee, who I consider the weakest. And I will only say this once, but Gibbs is an astonishingly attractive man.

in2itive
October 3rd, 2009, 7:01 PM
I wasn't necessarily a fan of Jenny either - preferred Director Morrow in that he rarely appeared. I agree re: her death. Impact = zero.

xpacnumber1fan
October 2nd, 2010, 12:43 PM
Does McGee have AIDS? It looks like he has the bad one.

It's weird how some people actually look worse when they lose weight. Drew Carey looks like he is about to die.

The_Mike
October 3rd, 2010, 5:21 PM
He is looking quite a bit skinnier but I wouldn't say he is looking unhealthy. He used to have a bit of puppy fat too but I wouldn't have said he was 'heavy' to begin with either. I have read there were rumours the actor was concerned over his weight and slimmed down but for some reason it is something that Tony has brought up in character on the show as well.

I love all the characters in this show. The great thing is that they are all special and intriguing in their own way - there isn't a Wesley. No one particularly bothers me, even Palmer has grown into a likeable guy. I am hoping these new interns are not some attempt to build replacements for any of the main cast members, because while I think (much as I would dislike it) the family could withstand losing a member (besides Gibbs), I don't think any replacements would be taken well.

I steal cable
October 3rd, 2010, 5:27 PM
is it back?

The_Mike
October 3rd, 2010, 5:29 PM
Yeah it's been back for two weeks.

Tyson
October 3rd, 2010, 5:31 PM
Ziva = 10. :yes:

I steal cable
October 3rd, 2010, 5:45 PM
ffs, I can't believe I ain't heard shite about it being back

all we've had is some gashy advert for NCIS black guy for Sky1

House, NCIS, Chuck and Lie To Me... me be in heaven right now

cbac
February 8th, 2013, 2:47 PM
I scrounged around resell shops and Amazon and have managed to get nine seasons on DVD and #10 is on instant video.
When next weeks season ends I'll have all ten seasons.
I had a marathon and watched from the beginning to the most current.
You can say I am a fan of NCIS.

The_Mike
December 12th, 2013, 5:17 PM
He is looking quite a bit skinnier but I wouldn't say he is looking unhealthy. He used to have a bit of puppy fat too but I wouldn't have said he was 'heavy' to begin with either. I have read there were rumours the actor was concerned over his weight and slimmed down but for some reason it is something that Tony has brought up in character on the show as well.

I love all the characters in this show. The great thing is that they are all special and intriguing in their own way - there isn't a Wesley. No one particularly bothers me, even Palmer has grown into a likeable guy. I am hoping these new interns are not some attempt to build replacements for any of the main cast members, because while I think (much as I would dislike it) the family could withstand losing a member (besides Gibbs), I don't think any replacements would be taken well.

Remember when I said this? I stand by it. Losing Ziva was tough but there were some good episodes without her. The new replacement, who is basically Skye from Agents of Shield except somehow younger, irritates me no end. "Oh, look at me sit here and analyse the situation, because I'm the analyst" she almost literally says on screen, then solves problems by breaking rules and looking cute and being magically more competent than even Gibbs.

I scrounged around resell shops and Amazon and have managed to get nine seasons on DVD and #10 is on instant video.
When next weeks season ends I'll have all ten seasons.
I had a marathon and watched from the beginning to the most current.
You can say I am a fan of NCIS.

What do you think of the new agent/losing Ziva, cbac?

Fro
December 12th, 2013, 5:19 PM
I don't watch this show since I'm under 50 years old

Rip
December 12th, 2013, 5:44 PM
I quite enjoy it, not sure how well it will work in the new series from what I've heard, not showing over here yet.

hithit
February 19th, 2014, 6:34 PM
I don't watch this show since I'm under 50 years old

I'm under 50 and I watch this show and absolutely love it.

The_Mike
February 19th, 2014, 6:45 PM
How is this season so far? I stopped watching a few episodes after Ziva left. Didn't like her replacement at all and just kind of felt like it was spinning its wheels.

hithit
February 19th, 2014, 6:57 PM
It's been ok, at least to me. zivas replacement is taking some getting used to, but I'm still liking the show in general