PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing, I'm not gay.

Pages : [1] 2

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 3:54 PM
I know that people think that only women and homosexuals watch this, but its not the case. As well as being a beautiful show, its one of the best wank fodder programmes on the television at the moment. Its got something for everyone. Out of the dancers Ola is fucking amazing, the catsuit that she wore earlier in the series...its a wonder Andrew Castle could finish the dance without a stonking hardon. Lillia is rather lovely too. Out of the contestants Cherie is an incredible GILF, Lisa Snowdon has an exceptional rack and Rachel Stevens is probably the sexiest woman in the history of the entire world. Even the guests this week had Aleshia Dixon and her gorgeous nigger legs and Catherine Jenkins with her amazing tits. Its fucking brilliant.

Hobbit
October 19th, 2008, 3:58 PM
Ola is an absolute minx I love her.

Xhex
October 19th, 2008, 4:00 PM
Rachel Stevens....

She's not that sexy. There are far nicer celebs out there.

Hulkamaniac
Fuck off.

N.E.R.F.
I bet Hobbit only watches it for that Bruno chap.

ID:4 on channel four now :hyper:

Xhex
October 19th, 2008, 4:01 PM
Fuck off.

Gotta be the only thing you ever manage to say to me.

Glen
October 19th, 2008, 4:06 PM
Catherine Jenkins lads. Brilliant.

Ringo
October 19th, 2008, 4:16 PM
Yeah you really need to fuck off Xhex. Rachael Stevens is fucking amazing. I even met her in London getting out of a cab and pretty much came just looking at her.

I've been watching it cause my Mum is obsessed, basically for Rachael and OLA.

Badger
October 19th, 2008, 4:21 PM
Rachel and Ola yes, also Lisa Snowdon is a fox.

That thing Mark Foster was wearing has to be the most hideous item of clothing ever.

Xhex
October 19th, 2008, 4:41 PM
Nah. Used to have pictures of her on my wall, and I think she's pretty.
But just doesn't have the sex appeal I'd go for.

eldanielfire
October 19th, 2008, 4:41 PM
I know that people think that only women and homosexuals watch this, but its not the case.

Oh it so is. The only other excuse for watching it is you are made to by female/gay flatmates or a girlfriend.

Alternatively another excuse is general media/society pressure to follow what's popular as pretend it's acceptable. But that just makes you crap :p

Xhex
October 19th, 2008, 4:43 PM
Now she ^^^ is hot.

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 4:52 PM
Oh it so is. The only other excuse for watching it is you are made to by female/gay flatmates or a girlfriend.

Alternatively another excuse is general media/society pressure to follow what's popular as pretend it's acceptable. But that just makes you crap :p

You dont appear to have been paying attention.

Guy
October 19th, 2008, 4:53 PM
I hate all and any reality tv and everything about it.

When the missus leaves this on, and she does...I punch her in the eye

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 4:57 PM
Strictly Come Dancing isnt Reality TV.

Hlebsfall
October 19th, 2008, 5:00 PM
It's fucking shit, but always woth a quick look in case any of them are dressed like this.

http://i2.tinypic.com/6tlfxjn.jpg

Mack D
October 19th, 2008, 5:11 PM
I know that people think that only women and homosexuals watch this, but its not the case. As well as being a beautiful show, its one of the best wank fodder programmes on the television at the moment. Its got something for everyone. Out of the dancers Ola is fucking amazing, the catsuit that she wore earlier in the series...its a wonder Andrew Castle could finish the dance without a stonking hardon. Lillia is rather lovely too. Out of the contestants Cherie is an incredible GILF, Lisa Snowdon has an exceptional rack and Rachel Stevens is probably the sexiest woman in the history of the entire world. Even the guests this week had Aleshia Dixon and her gorgeous nigger legs and Catherine Jenkins with her amazing tits. Its fucking brilliant.

My TV isn't wide enough for Strictly.........Jenkin's tits and Forsyth's chin in the same shot? :eek:

Guy
October 19th, 2008, 5:40 PM

I count any shitty programme responsible for overnight celebrities or the re-appearance of D-list 'celebrities' as relity TV as it's all become as disturbingly bad.

This includes, but is not limited to, Big Brother, Pop Idol, X-Factor, Super Nanny, Strictly Come Dancing/Dancing with the Stars, Wife Swap, The F Word, Hairspray: School Musical, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!, Castaway, The Apprentice, How Clean Is Your House, What Not To Wear, How To Look Good Naked, Britains Got Talent, Extreme Makeover, Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter...

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 5:45 PM
The whole point about Reality TV shows is that the feature REAL people. Also, The Apprentice, Hell's Kitchen & Strictly Come Dancing shouldn't come in for your derrision. They are all about people learning skills and thus they should be admired. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares might as well be a stunning documentary, and is brilliant.

Guy
October 19th, 2008, 5:53 PM
I'd argue "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!" was just as much reality TV as Big Brother, thank you very much.

And the knock off effect of that programme spawning other programmes trying to revive the flagging careers of failed celebrities such as Strictly Come Dancing, Cirque De Celeb and other utter nonsense has caused me to throw them all in the same bag of bollocks and ditest the sight of my televesion and the need for a TV license.

Ramsey's a cock and he needs a slap.

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 5:58 PM
Thank me very much for what? Your being wrong?

Guy
October 19th, 2008, 6:07 PM
The whole point about Reality TV shows is that the feature REAL people.

I'd argue "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!" was just as much reality TV as Big Brother, thank you very much.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here! is a reality television show in which celebrities live in jungle conditions with few creature comforts and have to earn human essentials. It was originally created in Britain.

Badger
October 19th, 2008, 6:13 PM
I assume reality tv to mean more unscripted than featuring real people.

eldanielfire
October 19th, 2008, 6:14 PM
You dont appear to have been paying attention.

At the weak attempts of justification? If I want to watch sexy women dancing in nice suggestive dresses on a saturday night I could, well you know, go out to a bar or club where I might even get their phone numbers or simply have a cool time with them.

Where as I'm sure Rachel Stevens doesn't even care if are interesting or not if it keeps her famous.

And the knock off effect of that programme spawning other programmes trying to revive the flagging careers of failed celebrities such as Strictly Come Dancing, Cirque De Celeb and other utter nonsense has caused me to throw them all in the same bag of bollocks and ditest the sight of my televesion and the need for a TV license.

I'm of the same thought. The 'reality TV' is essentially as extension of the weak celebrity based 'famous for being famous' culture. If it Strictly was really about the skills of the dancer then it would be those 'nameless' professional dance partners who would be competiting not the z-list celebs doing an mostly 'OK at best' job with them.

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 6:15 PM
Those are both elements of it. Strictly Come Dancing and Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares are both hugely scripted.

I do laugh at Blood trying to use Wikipedia to prove a point. Even my students know not to take that as gospel.

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 6:17 PM
At the weak attempts of justification? If I want to watch sexy women dancing in nice suggestive dresses on a saturday night I could, well you know, go out to a bar or club where I might even get their phone numbers or simply have a cool time with them.

Where as I'm sure Rachel Stevens doesn't even care if are interesting or not if it keeps her famous.

I was out last night, so Sky plussed it and watched it today. If you're honestly trying to tell me that the women you see out on a Saturday night are anywhere near the standard of beauty or of dancing talent that Ola Jordan and Rachel Stevens are, then you're a fucking liar.

You're also a cynical cunt. A lot of people on this particularly programme are more interested in the glamour and the learning of a skill they've always wanted than of the cheap attempt at fame.

eldanielfire
October 19th, 2008, 6:26 PM
I was out last night, so Sky plussed it and watched it today. If you're honestly trying to tell me that the women you see out on a Saturday night are anywhere near the standard of beauty or of dancing talent that Ola Jordan and Rachel Stevens are, then you're a fucking liar.

All of the time in the right places. Not everytime but it's not hard. And plenty of women are equally as good dancers or better.

You're also a cynical cunt. A lot of people on this particularly programme are more interested in the glamour and the learning of a skill they've always wanted than of the cheap attempt at fame.

Yeah, the fact celebs mostly rush to these shows and others of a similar type when their career has seen better days is just a concidence? That's mearly observational not cynical.

These are people who can easily pay to learn such skills anytime and unlike a lot of people probably likely can take long periods of time learn them and have had years to do so. I'm not saying there aren't genuine dance lovers but I'm doubting the majority have a particularly great interest if it doesn't involve publicity.

eldanielfire
October 19th, 2008, 6:31 PM
Those are both elements of it. Strictly Come Dancing and Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares are both hugely scripted.

I do laugh at Blood trying to use Wikipedia to prove a point. Even my students know not to take that as gospel.

Well a quick google shows The Guardian, The Times, Mail, telegraph and the BBC themselves (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7031963.stm) seem to think it is.

El Capitano Gatisto
October 19th, 2008, 6:40 PM
Most of the people on Strictly Come Dancing actually are at the peaks of their careers, or do not need the show to raise their profiles. It's not really a reality show in the sense that term is meant. It is simply a good old fashioned light entertainment, variety show. My missus watches it and I don't really mind it as a show. It is about the dancing and people taking part in a competition.

There are already competitions for professional dancers. Plus it is actually the professional dancers who raise their profiles through the show.

Kitchen Nightmares being lumped in with talent shows is fucking ridiculous. I'm A Celebrity is people surrendering their dignity and being put into stupid situations.

Glen
October 19th, 2008, 6:47 PM
I got taught Argentine Tango by Flavia and Vincent. Are they doing this one?

Badger
October 19th, 2008, 6:48 PM

Yeah, I've never looked at those shows as "reality" shows.

In the case of Alesha Dixon, she was doing it for the fame I'm pretty certain. I'm sure I saw something in the papers saying in the papers that she was on the verge of suicide before she was on Strictly.

But ECG is pretty much correct.

Hulkamaniac
October 19th, 2008, 6:48 PM
All of the time in the right places. Not everytime but it's not hard. And plenty of women are equally as good dancers or better.

Equally as good dancers as world champion dancers? What fucking rubbish are you talking? Not to mention that I have been to many of the same places you have been to, probably much more often than you cos I'm not a complete gimp, unlike you and I know for a fact that in all my time I've never seen anyone anywhere near the level of Rachel Stevens.

Yeah, the fact celebs mostly rush to these shows and others of a similar type when their career has seen better days is just a concidence? That's mearly observational not cynical.

These are people who can easily pay to learn such skills anytime and unlike a lot of people probably likely can take long periods of time learn them and have had years to do so. I'm not saying there aren't genuine dance lovers but I'm doubting the majority have a particularly great interest if it doesn't involve publicity.

Your first comment simply proves that you havent followed the show. There is an element of fame hunger, but ALL of these people are approached, there is a queue of celebrities even in the peak of fame who go out of their way to put themselves forward for it, not because they want to increase their fame but because they want to experience it. People like John Sergeant, Andrew Castle, Mark Foster, Austin Healy, Cherie Lunghi, Don Warrington...do you think that they give a fuck about improving their profile? They get paid well to do the show, that much is for certain though.

For your second comment, many of them do continue to take dance classes after the show, but its the same with Ramsey's programmes, its not about something that you could do down your local lesiure centre...its the whole experience. You get the big budgets, the professionals, the huge stage, its the glitz and the glamour.

Well a quick google shows The Guardian, The Times, Mail, telegraph and the BBC themselves (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7031963.stm) seem to think it is.

Did I say that I'm a Celebrity ISNT a reality TV show? I said that it wasnt as much of a reality TV show as Big Brother...thats not saying that it isnt a reality TV show at all. There are a number of formulas that make up the generic conventions of a reality TV show. Like featuring real people, like being unscripted, like the vouyeristic content etc etc. Big Brother containts pretty much all of them, I'm a Celebrity containts less, Strictly Come Dancing contains less again. They can all be categorised that way, but then the categories are very loose and its unfair to simply bunch them all together.

El Capitano Gatisto
October 19th, 2008, 6:57 PM
Strictly Come Dancing is a talent show for me. That's it. I don't see where the reality part comes into it. Reality show is a term which has become so ubiquitous as to be effectively meaningless. "The Family" is a reality show. It just observes a situation. Big Brother isn't even reality, it's essentially a popularity competition. The reality part is the observation of people's behaviour in a situation.

Reality shows to me are those which observe everyday scenarios. Those set in airports, hotels etc. just showing the people in ordinary situations.

Xhex
October 19th, 2008, 7:06 PM
Thats very true.

Just Joe
October 19th, 2008, 7:08 PM
That catsuit Ola Jordan was wearing in the first week was indeed ridiculous.

Just watch it;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4hJSx9VjkQ
Fucking hell.

I also like that Christine Bleakley.

eldanielfire
October 19th, 2008, 7:28 PM
Equally as good dancers as world champion dancers? What fucking rubbish are you talking?

I was clearly refering to the celebs who dominate the show.

Not to mention that I have been to many of the same places you have been to, probably much more often than you cos I'm not a complete gimp, unlike you and I know for a fact that in all my time I've never seen anyone anywhere near the level of Rachel Stevens.

Your first comment simply proves that you havent followed the show. There is an element of fame hunger, but ALL of these people are approached, there is a queue of celebrities even in the peak of fame who go out of their way to put themselves forward for it, not because they want to increase their fame but because they want to experience it. People like John Sergeant, Andrew Castle, Mark Foster, Austin Healy, Cherie Lunghi, Don Warrington...do you think that they give a fuck about improving their profile? They get paid well to do the show, that much is for certain though.

Austin healy is trying to develope a successful TV career and keep raising his profile in this new career for him. He said as much in his autobiography. But again I already said some people are there for the dance or for a laugh. Mark Foster is at the end of his sporting career any more so it's high likely he's trying to break in TV.

Beyond the rest of the amazingly select group you highlighted that my comments stand up firmly.

For your second comment, many of them do continue to take dance classes after the show, but its the same with Ramsey's programmes, its not about something that you could do down your local lesiure centre...its the whole experience. You get the big budgets, the professionals, the huge stage, its the glitz and the glamour.

And the profile increase for your agent. Lets face it Celebs

Did I say that I'm a Celebrity ISNT a reality TV show?

[/quote]I said that it wasnt as much of a reality TV show as Big Brother...thats not saying that it isnt a reality TV show at all. There are a number of formulas that make up the generic conventions of a reality TV show. Like featuring real people, like being unscripted, like the vouyeristic content etc etc. Big Brother containts pretty much all of them, I'm a Celebrity containts less, Strictly Come Dancing contains less again. They can all be categorised that way, but then the categories are very loose and its unfair to simply bunch them all together.[/quote]

Why? There are different ends of the same genre, no drama show has all the same elements, in fact many drama have virtually none of the same elements, but people don't take issue when somebody says that Eastenders and Prime Suspect are dramas despite being very different to each other. So you taking issue with it being labeled just 'Reality TV' is a very similar kind of silly semantics.

El Capitano Gatisto
October 19th, 2008, 7:31 PM
How is it "silly semantics?" In what way is it reality TV and not a talent show?

eldanielfire
October 19th, 2008, 7:38 PM
How is it "silly semantics?" In what way is it reality TV and not a talent show?

The fact a camera follows them in their path to becoming a dancer, through good times and bad? It's reality TV. The Reality TV genre may have exanded to include other elements but it's still reality TV, the people who make it say it's reality, sold as reality TV, the majority of people think of it as such and it shares elements of Reality with just about everything in the 'reality TV' genre. Much like a film like American Beauty is a drama, it has a lot of comedy at times but it is still clearly a drama.

El Capitano Gatisto
October 19th, 2008, 8:03 PM
You're the one using silly semantics then. Documenting their training (and very little of the show goes towards that) while stretching the "reality" term, hardly overrides the fact it is a basic talent show.

Like I said, reality TV follows people in ordinary situations i.e. reality.

And American Beauty is a black comedy.

Clutch
October 19th, 2008, 8:06 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, THE IRISH HAND GRENADE, Dr. El Capitano Gatisto ....

cbac
October 19th, 2008, 8:10 PM
Is that what he calls it when he's all alone?

The Rogerer
October 19th, 2008, 8:12 PM
Can I just blunder in here and confirm that it isn't a reality show. Thanks.

cbac
October 19th, 2008, 8:34 PM
Go right ahead.

Hobbit
October 19th, 2008, 9:52 PM
Ramsey's a cock and he needs a slap.

If you honestly believe that you are a cunt.

The Rogerer
October 20th, 2008, 3:17 AM
He is rather rude. There is no need to swear Gordon. That does not solve anyone's problems.

Hulkamaniac
October 20th, 2008, 3:40 AM
eldanielfire, I can barely be bothered to respond to your post due to the fucking mess you made of your tags that I'll now have to clean up when quoting you. Why do you have to be such a spastic about the simple act of posting properly?

I was clearly refering to the celebs who dominate the show.

These celebs who dominate the show (admittedly, I dont see how, they all dance once, the professional dancers dance at least 2-3 times each), by the time you get to week two or three with the exception of the utterly shit ones (this year there are maybe 2 or 3 of those) are better dancers than pretty much anyone you'll ever see out on the town.

Austin healy is trying to develope a successful TV career and keep raising his profile in this new career for him. He said as much in his autobiography. But again I already said some people are there for the dance or for a laugh. Mark Foster is at the end of his sporting career any more so it's high likely he's trying to break in TV.

Beyond the rest of the amazingly select group you highlighted that my comments stand up firmly.

No it doesnt. Austin Healy is doing Strictly Come Dancing because he enjoys the show and wants to prove that he can go one better than Matt Dawson. As a popular and well known ex-professional sportsman, it is literally a piece of piss for him to move into a TV career. If you think that Mark Foster is doing the show to try and move into TV, you're being an assumptive idiot and have blatantly not watched the show. Out of the rest of the group that I posted, the majority of them (as Cappy also pointed out) are as famous now as they ever will be, or are old school celebrities who will always continue to get as much work as they currently do. Its much less to do with 'raising their profile' than you'd like to think.

Quote:

Exactly...I'm a Celebrity IS reality TV, Strictly Come Dancing isnt.

Why? There are different ends of the same genre, no drama show has all the same elements, in fact many drama have virtually none of the same elements, but people don't take issue when somebody says that Eastenders and Prime Suspect are dramas despite being very different to each other. So you taking issue with it being labeled just 'Reality TV' is a very similar kind of silly semantics.

Semantics? Coming up with a correct definition for something isnt using 'silly semantics'. You could include virtually every programme out there as 'reality tv' if you wanted to have such wide definitions. Any programme that has ever had any element put to an audience vote...reality tv (was it Hollyoaks that left a storyline to public vote?). As Cappy rightly points out, the element of 'reality' is not prevalent enough in this show for it to be considered a reality tv show. It is traditional light entertainment in the form of a competition, like a talent contest.

Now, if you've quite ruined the thread enough by being a complete dick, I'd like to go back to the initial intention of this thread, which was to perv over the female talent involved in it.

son_of_foley
October 20th, 2008, 4:03 AM
I'm made to watch it by the girlfriend.

However it is brilliant. Love Jenkins and Dixon.

Not convinced on old christine. She's good looking girl and probably better in real-life but they should've just got ZOE SALMON ffs

son_of_foley
October 20th, 2008, 5:44 AM
Lads I love the fact they have 1 northern irish person each year. I'm hoping it is the Salmon next year then Orlaith and then Colin Murray. He'll win.

Hobbit
October 20th, 2008, 6:00 AM
Zoe Salmon looked alright on Hole in the Wall :cool:

son_of_foley
October 20th, 2008, 6:09 AM
I saw 2 minutes of that this weekend and it has to be said that Sarah Cawood or however you spell it is rotten.

Guy
October 20th, 2008, 6:34 AM

I was going to list all of them, along with MSN.

But the response probably would've been similar "just cause so and so says it's true, doesn't mean it is"

Guy
October 20th, 2008, 6:46 AM

The whole point about Reality TV shows is that the feature REAL people.

If you honestly believe that you are a cunt.

Ramsey's show sounds like that sentance over and over again for however length of time it's on the TV.

Hobbit
October 20th, 2008, 7:00 AM
Do you not like him because he swears too much then? I think he makes brilliant TV, he swears at humourous moments and is clearly the best in the world at what he does (probably). He's class.

son_of_foley
October 20th, 2008, 7:16 AM
One thing thats annoying me with him recentley is the gutting of every animal going on every episode going. It doesn't make him seem like a manly bastard because someones teaching him how to skin a pidgeon.

Guy
October 20th, 2008, 7:36 AM
Do you not like him because he swears too much then? I think he makes brilliant TV, he swears at humourous moments and is clearly the best in the world at what he does (probably). He's class.

That's one part yea. His swearing dosn't make me laugh, it just shows his complete lack of patience and makes him come off as a giant cock.

Especially when he's got celebrities in his kitchen, it's like, for fucks sake. What makes him think McFly will be able to cook at any special level? They supposed to be a band and they struggle to do that properly, what makes him think they'll be able to cook any better whilst he's screaming in their ears?

Also he's fuck ugly and I have to see his massive wonky crumpled chin on massive billboards over the UK

(spoilered because it's massive, just to make you feel exactly how I do everytime I walk past his face)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1333/1337908764_5440103478_o.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I like swearing when it's done right, I'm a big Kevin Smith fan and such. I just think he's an arrogant tosser, with little to no modesty what-so-ever

1_Pablo_Angel
October 20th, 2008, 7:54 AM
Yeah he is a dickhead. It's what makes his programs mildly entertaining though.

On kitchen nightmares when he just ruins people, then acts all indignant when they tell him where to go and tells them to stop throwing their toys of the pram... ridiculous really.

1_Pablo_Angel
October 20th, 2008, 7:55 AM
Why is there an obligatory 'Ramsey changing his shirt torso shot' every episode as well? Egomaniac.

Guy
October 20th, 2008, 8:12 AM
because he runs marathons don't you know

Guy
October 20th, 2008, 8:14 AM
Woop 11,0000.

I'd like to thank The Academy

El Capitano Gatisto
October 20th, 2008, 1:09 PM
I was going to list all of them, along with MSN.

But the response probably would've been similar "just cause so and so says it's true, doesn't mean it is"

Actually that wasn't the response. Reading would help.

Hulkamaniac
October 20th, 2008, 1:59 PM
...Missing the point...

You were wrong about I'm a Celebrity being as much of a reality TV show as Big Brother, which is what you said.

Guy
October 20th, 2008, 6:05 PM
How is it not?

Infact it's probably more of a reality tv show as they don't pick people to put on the show purely to aggrivate other members in the way they do for Big Brother, neither do they put on transexuals and a black albino for nothing more than the fact that they are less regular than regular people.

Badger
October 26th, 2008, 11:24 AM
John Sergeant's Paso Doble is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Foster to go tonight.

son_of_foley
October 27th, 2008, 6:30 AM
Im getting a bit bored. No-ones as likeable as DARREN GOUGH LAD. Christine is getting better to look at it BUT ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH

Hulkamaniac
October 27th, 2008, 6:55 AM
Rachel Stevens man. And Austin Healy.

son_of_foley
October 27th, 2008, 7:00 AM
Rachels lovely looking.

Lisa Snowden is an annoying cunt though.

I don't find Austin Healy particularly likable. Maybe it's because he didn't win a world cup for my country I don't know.

Ola was looking good.

I miss darren goughs one whose name I cant remember, blaming the fact it's monday. Though she's maybe a bit rough around the edges IF YOU GET ME

son_of_foley
October 27th, 2008, 7:01 AM
I think im unfairly comparing the talent to Cheryl Cole.

Kris
October 27th, 2008, 7:02 AM
I want to fuck her dimples.

Hobbit
October 27th, 2008, 7:50 AM
I'd love to rape Cheryl Cole.

son_of_foley
October 27th, 2008, 7:53 AM
I genuinely think I'ld like to roleplay as the stupid girl she beat up and then pretend we were both in prison

son_of_foley
October 27th, 2008, 7:54 AM
Did anyone else think that the episode of Peep Show about the angry sexy geordie was pretty much everyones cheryl cole fantasy. OOOFFF

Marlon Dingle
November 19th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Sargeant's quit.

Now everyone that voted him will be demanding their money back and BBC will get in more shit. Just watch.

Jay
November 19th, 2008, 11:06 AM
It's a bit of a strange decision to leave now, since he did his best performance and got his best score so far only last week...unless he's finding this weeks dance pretty difficult and has decided to leave now, rather than be voted to stay in again and knock a better dancer out of the competition.

He was a really good laugh, though. I've only watched bits and pieces, but I always made sure to watch his performances.

JIJ
November 19th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Thats ridiculous.

I reckon he's been pressured into doing it coz all the other competitiors are starting to moan. It's not a proper dance contest for fuck sake, its entertainment.

And yeah everyone who's voted for him should get their money back :yes:

Badger
November 19th, 2008, 1:21 PM
It's a bit of a strange decision to leave now, since he did his best performance and got his best score so far only last week...unless he's finding this weeks dance pretty difficult and has decided to leave now, rather than be voted to stay in again and knock a better dancer out of the competition.

That's what I think personally, because he seemed to take the criticism in good humour.

Marlon Dingle
November 21st, 2008, 5:42 AM
Sargeant's quit.

Now everyone that voted him will be demanding their money back and BBC will get in more shit. Just watch.

www.bringbackjohn.co.uk (http://www.bringbackjohn.co.uk)

Mickie James Rules
November 22nd, 2008, 5:47 PM
Christine was looking extra hotter :heart: tonight but bottom of the leader board, hope she is kept in

Apparently people can claim the money back they used on Sergant

Badger
November 23rd, 2008, 5:12 PM
John Barrowman, isn't that the Glen lookalike?

Anyway, Christine still in. :yes: Rachel to take the whole thing though.

Another thing, I don't like it that Len has the casting vote in the result of a tie, it should go to deadlock/public vote like X-Factor.

Ringo
November 23rd, 2008, 5:14 PM
JODIE IS GONE!

Rachel (:heart:) and Lisa still in. Big up.

Matthew
November 23rd, 2008, 5:14 PM
who is mik and why is he banned

Badger
November 23rd, 2008, 5:18 PM
I see it happening like this from now, in order of elimination.

Lisa > Christine > Austin > Tom > Rachel.

I say Lisa before Christine because although Rachel is the better dancer, Christine has the public on her side and Lisa has been in the bottom two a few times.

Mickie James Rules
November 23rd, 2008, 6:34 PM

I say Lisa before Christine because although Rachel is the better dancer, Christine has the public on her side and Lisa has been in the bottom two a few times.

Agree with you there on the order of elimination. Still has been the best quality of competition this series. Glad Jodie has gone :D

son_of_foley
November 24th, 2008, 4:43 AM
To be honest lads. I hate tom and Austin and wouldn't mind if they died. The fact theyve been trying to turn it into a personal contest from week 2 is beyond dickheaded.

The fact he got 4 9's and hasnt managed a 10 is hilarious. It's winding him up so much.

Im hoping next week they all go, it was perfect. Not a single fault. 9. Then he kills himself

Badger
November 30th, 2008, 7:49 PM

Well so much for that.

Still Rachel for the win, I don't want either of the guys to do so. Austin's a twat.

Also I think Len must've given Tom a 10 out of sympathy.

Ringo
November 30th, 2008, 7:55 PM
Come on RACHEL. You can do it. Fucking hell she is gorgeous. I love her.

I also love Lisa but she's no Rachel.

Hulkamaniac
December 1st, 2008, 4:32 AM
She's just so incredibly attractive.

son_of_foley
December 1st, 2008, 4:36 AM
I think lisa is a massive twat. Christine is alright though her choice of friends is sadly lacking with adrian chiles and the local radio twat pete snodden.

Badger
December 7th, 2008, 4:33 PM
Austin to hopefully get the boot.

Badger
December 7th, 2008, 4:55 PM
Yus!

Hulkamaniac
December 7th, 2008, 4:57 PM
Gutted. He does have an incredible body though. If Rachel doesnt win, this show will be a wash for me.

JIJ
December 7th, 2008, 5:00 PM
Gutted. He does have an incredible body though.

:lol:

Hulkamaniac
December 7th, 2008, 5:12 PM
Its awesome mate.

son_of_foley
December 8th, 2008, 5:03 AM
This has been shit for a while. Genuinely dont want 2 of them to win and rachels dull as anything herself. Theyve ruined it.

son_of_foley
December 8th, 2008, 7:55 AM
Infact the g/f turned it over on saturday before the x-factor even started. So I missed about half of it and couldnt be happier. Nobody is likeable and I would cry manly tears of joy if Darren Gough did a run-in in the final and powerbombed tom through his own face

Badger
December 14th, 2008, 7:35 AM
SWERVE! by the Beeb.

Tom got lucky there, looked on his way out last night. Rachel and Lisa were both impressive, gonna be a tough one to call.

Hulkamaniac
December 15th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Ridiculous voting scandal. Cant believe that they didnt know that this could've been an eventuality. Tom should've been in the bottom 2 regardless of who voted for him, dont see why that would be a bad thing, providing you let the public know that their votes wouldnt stop him being in the bottom 2. I've got a bit bored with the show, although I do have a tremendous amount of love for Rachel Stevens. And also...a hard cock.

son_of_foley
December 15th, 2008, 11:21 AM
They need Darren Gough back

Marlon Dingle
December 15th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I think the BBC have worked out now that in order to boost ratings each week, they have to have a new scandal every weekend. Its much like how every week there is drama going on in the X-Factor.

son_of_foley
December 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM
They could have saved themselves the bother by getting people in with personality

son_of_foley
December 15th, 2008, 11:39 AM
That twat from eastender last year the one from casualty this year, jesus. I would hang them both by the elastic rubber band legs of brian fortana and then shoot him.

Hulkamaniac
December 15th, 2008, 1:18 PM
Apparently Brian Fortuna is shagging Lisa Snowdon for fucks sake.

Badger
December 20th, 2008, 5:16 PM
Well that was unexpected, thought Tom was out there.

Cmon the Rachel!

Badger
December 20th, 2008, 6:07 PM
Nooooooooo Rachel. :cry:

Hulkamaniac
December 20th, 2008, 7:14 PM
Gutted. She was the best dancer and also the hottest.

Freddie Mercury
December 20th, 2008, 7:48 PM
I couldn't see Rachel winning it to be honest Tom was is very popular with programmes demographic he was always going to be carried through.

Hulkamaniac
December 21st, 2008, 7:13 AM
He should've gone out last week. Farcical stuff.

Badger
December 21st, 2008, 11:33 AM
I liked his showdance, but he never should've been in the final in the first place.

Hulkamaniac
January 11th, 2009, 3:38 PM
Dancing On Ice could potentially have even more impressive clunge.

Fanny
January 11th, 2009, 3:52 PM
case and point, Zoe Salmon.

Hulkamaniac
January 11th, 2009, 3:55 PM
Zoe Salmon, Melinda Messenger, Roxanne Pallet, Gemma Bissix, someone from Liberty X is it? And I'd even knob Coleen Nolan.

Good stuff.

Hulkamaniac
January 11th, 2009, 4:02 PM
Haha, what is the point in asking on some of the other guys and then putting on Ray Quinn who starts off better than any of the other guys will be able to get to by the end of the show?

son_of_foley
January 12th, 2009, 4:44 AM
I love Zoe Salmon.

son_of_foley
January 12th, 2009, 4:44 AM
I think I might send her a bottle of all my bodily fluids(the good ones) but in little packets and she can decide what to do with them.

Badger
November 18th, 2009, 3:56 PM
Anyone see Ola on Strictly It Takes Two tonight?

Wanktastic.

Hulkamaniac
November 18th, 2009, 4:05 PM
She's always wank tastic.

Badger
November 18th, 2009, 4:10 PM
She was even more wanktastic tonight, she was wearing a skirt that could pass for a belt.

Hulkamaniac
November 28th, 2009, 3:00 PM
Christ almighty, my cock hurts how much I want to fuck Ola Jordan.

Tyson
November 28th, 2009, 3:52 PM
S Club 7 Rachel Stevens?

I would absolutely wreck her back door. :o

Hulkamaniac
December 12th, 2009, 3:00 PM
Fucking hell Ola. I very nearly just spunked in my pants.

El Capitano Gatisto
December 12th, 2009, 3:07 PM
I would have a gigantic permanent boner ruining my every performance if I had to dance with her all tarted up like she is.

Hulkamaniac
December 12th, 2009, 3:13 PM
It'd be worth having a visible boner on national television just for a chance of getting close enough to see her arse.

Fanny
December 12th, 2009, 3:17 PM
I'd bone Bastian's nose holes

Badger
December 12th, 2009, 5:59 PM
Yay, Ola's in the final.

The Rogerer
September 11th, 2010, 2:26 PM
Felicity would still get it. Delighted that Du Beke got partnered with Widdicombe.

Mik
September 11th, 2010, 2:27 PM
Poor Anton.

The Rogerer
September 11th, 2010, 3:08 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-506653/Anton-du-Hairy-Beke-Dancing-star-reveals-incredibly-hairy-body-Barbados-beach.html

Mik
October 2nd, 2010, 1:06 PM
Christ almighty Ola.

Kara Tointon is looking ridiculously fuckable too.

Winkle van Tinkle
October 2nd, 2010, 1:10 PM
Poor Bruce fucked up the opening joke....

Andy
October 2nd, 2010, 1:15 PM
Have I missed Tointon? :(

Mik
October 2nd, 2010, 1:16 PM
Bruce does well to remember to turn up, considering he's about 90 year old.

Winkle van Tinkle
October 2nd, 2010, 1:21 PM
"They said Bruce 'Did you know your forefathers had two wives?'. I said 'Never mind the two fathers i never knew I had four fathers'"

Sort it out Bruce you fucking clown.

Andy
October 2nd, 2010, 1:53 PM
Bloody hell she is lovely

HHHnFoley_Rulez
October 2nd, 2010, 1:54 PM
His one about his chin was good, though. And the Miliband's one, that was genius.

I want Shilton to win, though Widdacombe was great entertainment.... 2 :lol:

Mik
October 2nd, 2010, 2:02 PM
Matt Baker was at least 5 or 6 points better than anyone else this week.

El Capitano Gatisto
October 2nd, 2010, 4:50 PM
Matt Baker isn't interested in sex, so he has an immediate advantage. All other male celeb dancers are going to be stifling enormous boners which is a difficulty.

Winkle van Tinkle
October 2nd, 2010, 5:09 PM
Shiltons got an 9 incher, so i've heard.

El Capitano Gatisto
October 2nd, 2010, 5:23 PM
I saw it tonight, Shilton probably got the least attractive female pro dancer. Paul Daniels got Ola? Probably safe there, he must be about 600. I remember him being extremely old when I was a small person.

Mik
October 2nd, 2010, 6:24 PM
Its the magic.

I remember the fucker saying that he'd leave the country if Labour got in power. Lying cunt.

Mik
October 2nd, 2010, 6:26 PM
I hate Paul Daniels even more for making me desperately want him to stay in so that I can wank off the Ola's costumes and ridiculous body.

Mik
October 2nd, 2010, 6:35 PM
http://i2.cdnds.net/10/36/550w_strictlycomedancing10_paul_daniels_ola_jordan .jpg

I mean for fucks sake. If Daniel's magic wand isnt wagging in the face of this, Debbie McGee might as well just give up hope of ever getting a poling again.

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 2:45 PM
OK lads, I'm watching this at the moment for the first time basically.

Who was the woman dancing to Take My Breath Away? I need to see her more. Is that her in the picture above?

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 2:49 PM
Kara Tointon needs to be penised by me. The bird who dances with Gavin Henson is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. The costumes tonight are titillating beyond belief

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 2:49 PM
look at her wearing the Union Jack. Jesus Christ.

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 2:52 PM
I can only apologise for disregarding this show for so long. So many beautiful women. What a horrible mistake I have made.

This bird dancing with the bloke of EastEnders is unbelievable.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 2:54 PM
it gets better mate. Also I'd fucking shag Scott Masden lads sorry I don't care

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 2:55 PM
I cannot wait. Its....amazing.

I would probably have a go on Anne Widdecombe to get to any of these dancer women.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 2:56 PM
oh easy. It might be messy though - she's a virgin.

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 2:59 PM
Anne Widdecombe or Susan Boyle. Which one would you rather?

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:00 PM
ooooh...going to have to saaaaaaaaay.....wait can I have both?

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 3:01 PM
You'd have to fight me for them.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:07 PM
you know what? Fuck you Beeber man. I've done this whole 'being pals' with you thing for ages now. And it's not all been pretense, but I knew this was lurking behind your 'kind' eyes, this sort of fucking back-stabbing. You give it all that with your neutrality and you're 'being-a-funny-guy' shtick but when push comes to shove, you'll fucking cock-block me from Anne Widdecombe and Susan Boyle Voice Of An Angel. You're a fucking cunt and I'm out ala Duncan Bannatyne you arsehole. Fuck off.

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 3:09 PM
You didn't let me finish.

You'd have to fight me for them....but I'd still kick them both in the face to spend just one minute more in your warm embrace.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:09 PM
you're lucky you're pretty

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:16 PM
ahjdhgdahjsajasaj - that Austin powers routine was actually amazing! :D

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 3:21 PM
It was. Made all the better but that stunning little brisket.

Fanny lets never fight again. I was genuinely panicking between 7.07 and 7.09pm there.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:22 PM
I only fight with you because I love making up

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:28 PM
Beeber see this bird dancing with Gavin Henson? Is she not perfect? She's a fucking 10 man. She'd have to wear a fannypad for a fortnight after to soak up the amount of spunk I'd push inside her

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:30 PM
OH KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON KARA TOINTON

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 3:32 PM
Beeber see this bird dancing with Gavin Henson? Is she not perfect? She's a fucking 10 man. She'd have to wear a fannypad for a fortnight after to soak up the amount of spunk I'd push inside her

She isn't my favourite. I prefer the blonde dancing with Masden and the redhead in the union jack. I prefer a thicker woman over those of a slighter figure.

Tointon is alright but I prefer her sister. This might just be an age thing however.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 3:33 PM
I'm 27. Am I old now? fs....

Kara Tointon is a legend who makes my cock feel tickley. Just ridiculous.

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 3:35 PM
You aren't old, gorgeous. But she is 27 too whilst her sister is 22 and so am I! Seems a bit too good to be true...

I'd go for that foursome again and again.

Fanny
December 4th, 2010, 4:00 PM
well I genuinely would so now you probably feel a bit daft

BBF
December 4th, 2010, 4:01 PM
I just feel a bit sexy I'll be honest.

Mik
December 5th, 2010, 8:26 PM
Christ, those outfits were special last night.

Gary J
December 5th, 2010, 8:33 PM
Particularly the redhead in the union jack outfit. I found that one very special.

Mik
December 5th, 2010, 8:34 PM
Aye, Aliona is an exceptional piece of ass.

The Rogerer
December 5th, 2010, 9:15 PM
Good that we can appreciate this on iPlayer rather than Tarty Doris

da_man
July 25th, 2011, 3:36 PM
Ola Jordan got beat up off some trollop at a bowling alley in Croydon over the weekend.

Poor Ola. :(

son_of_foley
July 26th, 2011, 3:19 AM
Savage is meant to be doing this

Bert
July 26th, 2011, 3:41 AM
But he's dead. :confused:

Zombies do bring in the ratings though. :)

Mik
September 10th, 2011, 1:21 PM
Poor line up this year, but Holly Valance would get it as hard as I can muster.

The Rosk
September 10th, 2011, 1:43 PM
Oh god Tess, that right tit is just aching to fall out and pop its nipple in my mouth you old slut

Mik
September 10th, 2011, 1:46 PM
It's a tremendous fannyfest every year. Cappy normally comes in halfway through the season and admits that he's been watching it too.

El Capitano Gatisto
September 10th, 2011, 1:56 PM
My bird loves that show, pretty much the only TV series she watches. It's also the one show I basically have no choice in whether we watch or not, even if I miss it she will watch it again on iPlayer to make me watch it too. No idea why.

It's such a crap, cheesy show full of dickheads but it does have an exceptional line-up of fit, sturdy Eastern European girls. The red head one is something else, I imagine they have to put her with a gaylord every year so the show isn't constantly blurring out boners.

Fanny
September 10th, 2011, 2:25 PM
Tess Daly is a horrible old frumpet

Andy
September 10th, 2011, 2:57 PM
Is Alex Jones in it? She's lovely.

BBF
September 11th, 2011, 5:59 AM
Is there a better programme for hot women? I cannot pick a favourite.

Mik
September 11th, 2011, 8:54 AM
It is hilariously packed full of boobs, legs and ass.

Its a perfect show.

da_man
September 25th, 2011, 5:55 PM
I've watched this sporadically but might watch it in full this series seeing as Super Rob is on...and with Ola....:drool:

#teamsavola

Fanny
October 1st, 2011, 1:25 PM
her off The One Show would get rattled to death. Far bigger chesticles than I thought

Mik
October 1st, 2011, 2:48 PM
They are massive.

I'm looking forward to seeing the lass off Waterloo Road do the latin dances with those huge tits jumping all over the place. All the dancers have the most ridiculous bodies.

Jason is still my favourite though.

The Rogerer
October 1st, 2011, 3:21 PM
Alex Jones Bouncing Bikini (HD) - YouTube

Fanny
October 1st, 2011, 3:23 PM
I watched that earlier on The Rogerer :YES:

Mik
October 1st, 2011, 3:29 PM
Love it.

Fanny
October 1st, 2011, 3:33 PM
just go berserk with your willy in among those wouldn't you Mik? I would. Would you? You bloody would. I'd do it at the same time you were doing it. Fucking hell

Mik
October 1st, 2011, 3:34 PM
I'd go twos up with you if that was our only opportunity.

Fanny
October 1st, 2011, 3:34 PM
well don't sound as if it'd be grudgingly otherwise this'll be awkward for everyone

Mik
October 1st, 2011, 3:35 PM
Okay. I'd rather do it with her and you than just me and her.

Fanny
October 1st, 2011, 3:37 PM
that's the spirit!

Mik
October 8th, 2011, 1:19 PM
That girl's knockers are incredible.

Fanny
October 8th, 2011, 1:21 PM
they NEED to be unleashed.

Mik
October 8th, 2011, 1:22 PM
I would spray all over them.

Fanny
October 8th, 2011, 1:24 PM
I'd batter them black and blue with my erection and then punch her

Hlebsfall
October 8th, 2011, 1:31 PM
Whose?

Fanny
October 8th, 2011, 1:39 PM
Alex Joneseses'

Mik
October 8th, 2011, 1:48 PM
I honestly think that if I was a single man, I could sit and watch this whole show with my cock in my hand.

Lobb has just had Katya in a wonderful position to try and have a sneaky nibble on her knickers there.

turdpower
October 8th, 2011, 5:53 PM
That bird is wasted on Russell Grant.

BBF
October 15th, 2011, 2:02 PM
Didn't get it before but this Welsh lass has some superb breasts. Cheers guys.

Fanny
October 15th, 2011, 2:12 PM
wish I was masturbating right now

BBF
October 15th, 2011, 2:13 PM
Stop wishing, start doing.

Seanny One Ball
October 15th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I wandered in here for kicks and leave with some wank material.

Alex Jones :yes:

Mik
October 16th, 2011, 10:55 AM
No shame whatsoever, I absolutely love this show.

Seanny One Ball
October 16th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I like how you describe it as "beautiful" in the opening post.

Mik
October 16th, 2011, 1:53 PM
Oh its an absolutely gorgeous show. The costumes and the themes, the sets and the choreography, the group dances.

It is a really beautiful show.

Seanny One Ball
October 16th, 2011, 3:15 PM
:wtf:

MikeHunt
October 16th, 2011, 3:28 PM
Oh its an absolutely gorgeous show. The costumes and the themes, the sets and the choreography, the group dances.

It is a really beautiful show.

wow!

i honestly am pissing myself. i like S.C.D but jesus mik!

Hlebsfall
October 16th, 2011, 3:31 PM
That is honestly the gayest couple of lines I've ever read on this forum. And I've been into the divas thread.

Guy
October 16th, 2011, 3:34 PM
Yea the second half of this thread title just became a complete lie.

Mik
October 16th, 2011, 3:36 PM
I love it mate. It ticks all of my gay and straight boxes.

Seanny One Ball
October 16th, 2011, 3:38 PM
Mik Lloyd Webber

Guy
October 16th, 2011, 3:46 PM
The only thing I could possibly imagine getting out of this show is the girls.

But I'm a grown man with access to my own internet so it's a bit unnecessary.

Mik
October 16th, 2011, 4:08 PM
Its a phenomenal gash fest.

Check out this line-up of quality totty for this year alone:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01297/Tess_01_1297887a.jpg

http://www.fhm.com/imgs/630/500/0/original/106992_fullsizeimage_Alesha%20Dixon%207.jpgx

http://www.notestoselfplustwo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/notestoselfplustwo_claudiawinkleman.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/holly-valance-strictly-come-dancing-2011-U0AGtS.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/11/36/618w_strictly_2011_alex_jones.jpg

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2011/9/1/strictly-come-dancing-2011-chelsee-healey-pic-bbc-756419790.jpg

http://www.otf2.com/wiki/images/a/aa/Oj.jpg

http://www.fhm.com/App_Media/Uploads/Images/Original/_cropped__cropped_Full201012231025499121244_Katya-Virshilas-main.jpg

http://balletnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/233183-682x1024.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/05/article-1335696-0C59C57E000005DC-361_634x410.jpg

http://img004.lazygirls.info/people/kristina_rihanoff/kristina_rihanoff_kristina_rihanoff_pd6oqIU.sized. jpg

If all that makes me gay...then the fact that I'd fuck most of the men too will only compound that opinion.

Mik
October 16th, 2011, 4:12 PM
The only thing I could possibly imagine getting out of this show is the girls.

But I'm a grown man with access to my own internet so it's a bit unnecessary.

Nah. Its a lovely show.

Seanny One Ball
October 16th, 2011, 4:25 PM
The black ane with the blonde hair is a fuckin state.

Mik
October 16th, 2011, 4:26 PM
She's got huge fake tits and a nice pert little arse.

Guy
October 16th, 2011, 6:22 PM
I'll concur that she looks a complete mess in the above photo.

And whilst the rest are fine enough, again, internet.

There's not a doubt in my mind that there's far less shame to be found surfing the internet through free streaming porn sites and sweatily bashing one out on your computer chair than there is watching terrible Saturday night entertainment.

son_of_foley
October 29th, 2011, 1:54 PM
Jeb out? Bosh

El Capitano Gatisto
October 29th, 2011, 2:02 PM
Really? Whose?

son_of_foley
October 29th, 2011, 2:04 PM
Chelsea she was in tears after which soured it a little

El Capitano Gatisto
October 29th, 2011, 2:08 PM
It was only a matter of time. The costume designers have been flirting with disaster for years.

BBF
October 29th, 2011, 2:08 PM
I can only wish it was Alex Jones' breasts that exploded into view.

True Welsh valleys.

son_of_foley
October 29th, 2011, 2:11 PM
The other girls are better

Fanny
October 29th, 2011, 6:53 PM
their tits aren't

Fanny
October 29th, 2011, 6:58 PM
just saw it - hardly a full-on nip-slip, get over yourself love. And it at least prove that those things aren't pointing south, as was my original suspicion

Mik
October 29th, 2011, 7:36 PM
Her tits are too comedy big fake to be dancing around with. Not that I'm complaining.

Fanny
October 29th, 2011, 7:38 PM
Mik I think you could win Strictly

Mik
October 29th, 2011, 8:02 PM
I might start taking dancing lessons. I'm pretty fleet footed already without professional tutelage.

Fanny
October 29th, 2011, 8:03 PM
I think you could win everything, basically

El Capitano Gatisto
October 29th, 2011, 8:04 PM
There's no way. Think of the boners you'll get, you'll not be able to focus on learning techniques because you'll be too occupied filling your greedy mind with wankbank experiences. Unless they specifically employ gargoyles for dance training, of course.

Mik
October 29th, 2011, 8:17 PM
If they gave me Erin I might be alright. Her whiny voice and oldness might cancel out her hot body. Other than that I'd be fucked. I had to turn down a free massage at work because I know I'd end up having to turn over to unveil a raging erection.

Mik
November 7th, 2011, 3:30 PM
Just catching up on the show from the weekend. Holy fuck Aliona's body is ridiculous.

BBF
November 7th, 2011, 3:34 PM
I didn't watch this week as I was in't pub but the barman was flicking through the channels and I caught about 4 seconds of Aliona.

Definite blood flow.

Mik
November 7th, 2011, 3:38 PM
She is a work of art.

Mik
November 7th, 2011, 5:07 PM
Christ, the opening professional dance for the results show was better than porn.

Mik
November 12th, 2011, 5:30 PM
Christ almighty. I'm sure Aliona designs her dance routines around giving me a raging erection.

da_man
November 19th, 2011, 3:10 PM
Oh my days! Very jealous of where Robbie Savage has got to stick his head this week.

BBF
November 19th, 2011, 3:12 PM
Meant to agree with Mik regarding Aliona last week. BONERIFIC

da_man
November 19th, 2011, 3:46 PM
Thought I would share...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3886862/Strictly-Come-Glancing.html

BBF
November 19th, 2011, 3:48 PM
Love you.

El Capitano Gatisto
November 20th, 2011, 3:44 PM
Alesha Dixon must have the finest legs in the world at the moment. Top class. Very shiny.

Smell It?
November 20th, 2011, 3:45 PM
hahahahahahah. Ridiculous.

Mik
November 20th, 2011, 4:27 PM
Dixon's body is phenomenal. They all are.

El Capitano Gatisto
November 20th, 2011, 4:38 PM
I like to imagine Mik now spends his single Saturday evenings watching Strictly stark bollock naked, twirling around his front room while sporting a pulsating boner.

Mik
November 20th, 2011, 4:42 PM
Haha, I was out on a date last night and didnt watch it until we got back, but I certainly wouldnt think twice about the sordid direction my life is going in if that did end up happening sometime soon.

BBF
December 3rd, 2011, 3:20 PM
Aliona would take such a battering. I don't it would even touch the sides after I had finished.

Fanny
December 3rd, 2011, 3:57 PM
Chelseeeee would get it all over her big flappy black baps tonight. Shit the fucking bed

Mik
December 3rd, 2011, 5:12 PM
Excellent show tonight.

Jaymz
October 13th, 2012, 1:44 PM
Bump

Nicky was first up, and I think the scores were pretty reflective of his performance. He gave it his all, but there was no content and he couldn't keep in time with the music. I think ballroom should suit him a bit more than the latin dances.

Mik
November 5th, 2012, 5:09 PM
Denises' Viennese Waltz the other day was absolutely bloody lovely.

And so is Kimberley Walsh. Christ.

son_of_foley
November 6th, 2012, 6:07 AM
I remember a long time ago having an argument with someone on here who claimed kimberly walsh was run of the mill. I should name and shame the fucker.

Pendelton is lovely as well let's be honest