PDA

View Full Version : The Golf Thread

Pages : [1] 2

J
July 15th, 2008, 6:25 PM
Well there are a few threads kicking about the sports forum about playing golf but none that I can find about the Professional game which this week finds itself at Royal Birkdale for the Open.

After Tiger Woods miraculous win during the U.S Open he is now out for at least the rest of the season and while its going to be interesting to see if he will be able to get back to his best there are still two majors and the Ryder Cup to be played without the world number one.

There was a thread in the Asylum for the Masters so there is interest out there for Golf and I know that Slare is a keen player and watcher so without Tiger who is everybody backing for this years open?

Ladbrokes have Sergio Garcia as the favourite with odds of 12/1 and perhaps surprisingly Els in second with odds of 16/1. Westwood is regarded as Britain's best hopeful at 20/1 alongside Phil Mickleson, and last years champion Harrington is 25/1 though he has picked up a wrist injury and is a doubt. Justin Rose, who burst on to the scene the last time the Open was played at Birkdale, finishing 4th as an amateur, could be a good shout with odds of 33/1. For an outside bet then Stenson may be a good shout with odds of 66/1 and if you still have any faith left for the big man, Monty is 100/1.

Pipkin
July 15th, 2008, 7:00 PM
I'll be rooting for Phil, as I always do, but I wouldn't put money on him.

If I were going to place a bet on one player, it'd probably be Justin Rose.

Peter Griffin
July 16th, 2008, 2:42 PM
jimenez!!! you heard it here first :shifty:

vitaminC
July 16th, 2008, 6:46 PM
I'll be rooting for Phil, as I always do, but I wouldn't put money on him.

If I were going to place a bet on one player, it'd probably be Justin Rose.

I'm a Phil fan too, but yeah don't look for him to do much. He just never seems to do too well at the British.

I'm thinking somebody like an Adam Scott or Sergio is ready to break through. Harrington and Jimenez will probably also be right there. Or some total no-name, the next Ben Curtis or Todd Hamilton will come out of nowhere and win only to never be heard from again.

Pipkin
July 16th, 2008, 6:56 PM
Scott is my second choice to win, behind Rose.

But, yeah, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's somebody I've never heard of before.

Winkle van Tinkle
July 17th, 2008, 7:38 AM
Ahgjashdjasgd @ Sandy Lyle. Silly sausage.

Loving the crap conditions :yes:

mj the kid
July 17th, 2008, 7:54 AM
You can see why the Yanks absolutely hate the British Open. Absolutely no protection out there today for them.

Nevermind
July 17th, 2008, 8:13 AM
July must really be a shit month for your guys. It's damn cold and raining every year at the British Open.

Nevermind
July 17th, 2008, 2:15 PM
You're the man Phil!!!!

:rofl:

Tyson
July 17th, 2008, 8:31 PM
C'mon Mike Weir!

Nevermind
July 18th, 2008, 2:15 PM
You're the man Phil!!!!

:rofl:
Looks like Big Phil simply needed someone encouragements.

Slare
July 18th, 2008, 6:40 PM
Good first few day. Loving seeing Norman at the top of the leaderboard, along with a lot of players who are more imagination and finesse and less RAAAR HIT IT HARD.
Good stuff.

Got 4 quid on McDowell each way, £2 on Goosen, Poulter and Westwood, so its looking no bad no bad.

J
July 18th, 2008, 8:02 PM
I've enjoyed the first two days and cant wait to sit down and relax on the Sunday to watch the final round. Tomorrow should be interesting to see who moves into place to challenge for the jug as it's still anyones to win. Villegas shot a 65, -5 today and if someone shoots that tomorrow then they are obviously going to be in with a great chance of winning it.

There were 12 rounds under par today and a further 11 made par today so the course can be played, Birkdale is not about launching monster drives down wide fairways, a lot of the time its just about taking out an iron and making sure your ball lands anywhere on that fairway. As long as your first shot lands on the fairway then it gives you the chance to hit the green and maybe pick up a birdie or two as you go round.

I don't even want to speculate who I think will win it, its a choice of really anyone from Choi down to +5, I would like to see a European win it, break the duck of never winning the Open at Birkdale, it's links golf for god sake, we should be winning it!

mj the kid
July 20th, 2008, 2:41 AM
Cmon Shark you old bastard.

DONT CHOKE PLEASE!

Peter Griffin
July 20th, 2008, 5:34 AM
yes come on greg i remember your battles with faldo at augusta you can do it once more you old bastard

Slare
July 20th, 2008, 12:06 PM
This is exciting stuff.

Poulter is the only man left that I have money on, and he is looking good.

But brilliant stuff.

Fro
August 10th, 2008, 7:33 PM
What a day. Gotta feel bad for Sergio, but Harrington is just on top of his game right now. So he's won 3 of the last 6 majors... LEGEND.

J
August 10th, 2008, 7:37 PM
Had a bet on for Garcia to win and Harrington to finish in the top 4 so going up the last few holes I was able to sit back and enjoy it knowing I was getting some money out of it. That said I am a Harrington fan so I was glad he won.

Two rounds of 66 to finish it off was just great golf, he has truly came into his own the past couple of years and credit to him for that, winner of the last two majors, can he hold the 'grand slam' that Tiger done a few years ago. Speaking of Tiger, not really missed eh?

Fro
September 20th, 2008, 2:38 PM
The Ryder Cup is the most entertaining event in Golf. The match play/team format makes things a lot more fun. Yesterday had some especially great matches and comebacks.

Anyone?

Nevermind
September 20th, 2008, 9:16 PM
It's tough to disagree. What makes it even more interesting is that the american team is not the favorite anymore. When Ben Curtis is able to make your team, you know you're in trouble.

Melv
September 20th, 2008, 9:59 PM
Anyone else agree that Tiger not being there makes it a better spectacle for the rest of them? Nobody there is hogging the spotlight and there's no clear favourite to win the whole thing.

Still reckon Europe will do it in the singles, as long as they get there within a couple of points.

1_Pablo_Angel
September 21st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Top start for both players there.

I hope this goes the distance, should be exciting stuff.

Jay
September 21st, 2008, 5:53 PM
Fair play to the Americans. Weekley, Perry and Kim were pretty phenomenal, especially the latter. Although, Garcia hardly did himself any favours by allowing himself to be caught up in mind games.

I can understand Faldo's tactics in stacking the last four rounds, hoping they'd see the US off at the end...but Hansen and Casey lost it in the final couple of holes and that was it. If they'd held their own, or had Casey win won his round, it would have gone down to the wire and I would have definitely fancied Europe's chances.

Congratulations to USA, anyway. Some cracking golf.

Fro
February 26th, 2009, 6:14 PM
He's baaaaaaaaack.

Just holed out from the bunker to stay alive in this match. Now down 2 with 4 to play against Tim Clark. Good stuff right here.

LOCONUT
February 26th, 2009, 6:49 PM
Tiger and Golf are the TITS. :heart:

Fro
March 25th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I'm so pumped to get back on the course. Gonna clean my clubs when I get off work tonight and hopefully get out by the end of the week. Fuck yes it is golf season again gents.

LOCONUT
March 25th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I am going to a rather decent course tomorrow as an alternative to working. I believe I have successfully tricked Miotch in to calling in sick and coming with me as well. Should be a glorious day of beer drinking, cigar smoking, and Quintuple Bogeys.

Miotch
March 25th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Yes you sly sly dog.

GBF: Hey Mitch, you should call in sick to come play golf
Miotch: Done.

You and your goddamned trickeration.

LOCONUT
March 25th, 2009, 12:10 PM
What comes after quintuple? :happysad:

SEXTUPLE.

FatElvis
March 25th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I miss Payne Stewart. :cry:

Miotch
March 25th, 2009, 1:56 PM
This time tomorrow we should be teeing off on the 2nd hole, or there abouts.

LOCONUT
March 25th, 2009, 2:02 PM
You might be. I'll be taking my 9th shot on 1.

Fro
March 29th, 2009, 7:42 PM
Anyone else watching this classic Tiger duel? All tied up on 18....

Fro
March 29th, 2009, 7:53 PM
Expected, but nonetheless remarkable. This guy is amazing.

Tyson
March 30th, 2009, 3:13 AM
Damn. :eek: Dude is a f'n machine. Look out PGA tour, here comes Tiger.

Your 2009 Masters champion, for the fifth time in his career, Eldrick Woods.

Fro
March 30th, 2009, 9:36 AM
The putt he sunk on 18 was no gimme either. He's pretty much automatic in those situations.

Matthew
March 30th, 2009, 9:38 AM
ive been scouting some events these past few years. this eldrick woods kid will be a superstar. mark my words.

Fro
March 30th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I think you mean Rory Mcilroy... ;)

Pablo Diablo
April 12th, 2009, 5:11 PM
Anybody watching this? Great final day.

Fro
April 12th, 2009, 5:11 PM
This is one hell of a Masters right here.

Tiger and Phil are coming on strong...

Pablo Diablo
April 12th, 2009, 5:12 PM
Great minds and all that...

FatElvis
April 12th, 2009, 6:45 PM
A playoff?
:wtf:
:hyper:

Fro
April 12th, 2009, 6:46 PM
This is fun, I'll feel bad for Perry if he doesn't win though.

Matthew
April 12th, 2009, 6:50 PM
tiger is still gonna win.... somehow

FatElvis
April 12th, 2009, 6:51 PM
This is fun, I'll feel bad for Perry if he doesn't win though.

Yeah. I'm a Lefty fan but to see Perry win it would be nice.

FatElvis
April 12th, 2009, 7:24 PM
2009 Masters Champion- Angel who?...

Fro
April 12th, 2009, 7:39 PM
Really tough loss for Perry. Cabrera hung in there all day and got some lucky breaks at the end. After watching Perry go bogey-bogey to let him and Campbell back in, he proceeds to put his drive in the woods on the first playoff hole, gets an incredibly lucky bounce off a tree on his second shot, and gets up and down to save par. Perry fucks up his approach shot on the next hole and it's over. Unbelievable.

I hate to say it, but for Perry to make bogey on three of his last four holes after going 22 holes without one is a pretty massive choke.

FatElvis
April 12th, 2009, 8:03 PM
Really tough loss for Perry. Cabrera hung in there all day and got some lucky breaks at the end. After watching Perry go bogey-bogey to let him and Campbell back in, he proceeds to put his drive in the woods on the first playoff hole, gets an incredibly lucky bounce off a tree on his second shot, and gets up and down to save par. Perry fucks up his approach shot on the next hole and it's over. Unbelievable.

I hate to say it, but for Perry to make bogey on three of his last four holes after going 22 holes without one is a pretty massive choke.

The next Greg Norman?
:\

Mr. Boombastic
April 12th, 2009, 8:06 PM
I wouldn't go that far. You gotta remember Norman was known as a great golfer before his immense 96 collapse at Augusta. Until this weekend, I could not pick Kenny Perry out of a two person lineup.

Fro
April 12th, 2009, 8:14 PM
Not to mention the fact that Perry would have been the oldest person to win a major, ever.

Tiger and Phil playing like shit down the stretch was disappointing, but man did they put on a show throughout most of the day.

Pipkin
April 12th, 2009, 9:36 PM
If Phil and Tiger had both made their eagle putts, it would have been on every Masters or Major video package for the rest of time. Even though neither finished strong, this was one of my favorite final rounds I've ever seen. Fantastic stuff.

J
April 13th, 2009, 9:53 AM

BlackShadow215
April 13th, 2009, 3:52 PM
Am I the only one tired of hearing "get in the hole!" everytime someone putts? I mean it was barely funny 15 years ago, and it still isn't now. Especially after every other idiot yells it during every single tournament.

Pipkin
April 14th, 2009, 4:41 AM
Hearing people yell it when guys are 400 yards away and laying up is more bothersome to me...

Fro
April 14th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I think it started when Tiger went pro and started dominating. It doesn't bother me but I know what you mean, it's very repetitive and unoriginal.

Pipkin
April 14th, 2009, 3:14 PM
When I first started getting into golf, I thought it was funny, and I actually yelled it once for John Daly when I went to the St. Jude Classic a few years back...when I was about 11. It's a minor annoyance, but it doesn't really detract from the play for me.

Miotch
April 14th, 2009, 4:10 PM
I say it every time I strike the ball.

Fro
June 19th, 2009, 3:14 PM
Mike Weir going for the best round in major history. Philly Blunts in second. Good stuff.

LOCONUT
June 19th, 2009, 3:37 PM
I am better than these guys, tbh.

Fro
June 19th, 2009, 3:43 PM
Have you ever had a hole in one?

LOCONUT
June 19th, 2009, 3:54 PM
In a typical round I will have 4 or 5 Hole in 1's, 3-4 Eagles and the rest birdies. I think I accidentally made 1 par in my last round. Off day. :no:

LOCONUT
June 19th, 2009, 3:56 PM
I wasn't lying about accidentally getting 1 par last time out. :$

Lolz aside I did hit the most gratifying shot of my life a few weeks ago when I chipped in for birdie from about 50 yards out. Probably will never do that again.

Fro
August 2nd, 2009, 5:43 PM
Anyone been watching the Buick? Tiger is kicking ass, and the Michigan gallery is going crazy cuz GM is dropping the sponsorship so this is probably the last year. The crowd at 17 is chanting shit relentlessly.

Fro
April 7th, 2010, 10:19 PM
The Masters start tomorrow... so this will probably be the highest rated opening round of golf ever eh?

Kdestiny
April 7th, 2010, 10:41 PM
correct.

I see Tiger being very rusty though.

Kdestiny
April 8th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Tiger wasn't rusty.

Freddy is leading! :yes:

LOCONUT
April 9th, 2010, 2:37 AM
Tiger will come back and win. The whole fiasco with his wife was clearly all a planned drama to help boost ratings for the Masters.

I find myself fairly engaged in the action again this year. I am not a huge fan of watching golf, but there is a magic about Augusta that completely draws me in. Really glad to see Freddy with the solid start.

lol @ Tiger having a 69.

Fro
April 9th, 2010, 8:58 AM
He had a 68 tho. That hook shot around the trees was un-fucking-believable.

Kdestiny
April 12th, 2010, 5:13 PM
Phil won. That was an amazing round he had yesterday. Him hugging Amy is the top Masters moment I have been alive to see.

Fro
May 2nd, 2010, 3:29 PM
Pretty interesting final round going on with Mickelson and Rory Mcilroy trailing Angel Cabrera.

vitaminC
May 7th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Ok, so if someone can explain this to me I'll appreciate it.

I run across so many people who are fans of Tiger Woods and their justification for it is that "he's the best" or "he's so good," which is fair enough in its own right. The problem I have with that is that many of those same people hate the New York Yankees with a passion and hate the LA Lakers with a passion, teams who arguably are, at least right now or based on last years results, "the best" in their respective sports.

Even more annoying to me is that many of the reasons these people give me for hating the Lakers and Yankees are so trivial. Things like "Kobe's such a jerk" or "I just don't like how the Yankees try to buy a championship every year." Trivial or not it is still a reason I suppose, but the absolute killer for me is that ever since we found out Tiger is a complete sleaze as far as his romantic life is concerned, these same people, seem to root for him more now.

Can anybody explain this?

Kdestiny
May 7th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Yankees have a huge payroll, Tiger is just one person.

As far as the Lakers, I have no clue. I don't like any of the three and I hope Phil wins and Tiger falters.

Fro
May 7th, 2010, 9:51 AM
Comparing a team sport to an individual sport is apples and oranges. In team sports everyone roots for their home team. People who root for the Yankees and Lakers were either born in or live in the NY or LA area, or had parents who are fans. Almost everyone else will be neutral to them at best. Then there's the jealousy factor. No one wants to see a dynasty unless their own team is doing it. Dynasty teams in all American sports are usually disliked by the the masses, or at least by the hardcore fans of other teams.

In golf there are no home teams so people tend to root for whoever is fun to watch, and obviously Tiger has been not only the best but also the most exciting player in golf since 1997. When he's playing and contending, chances are a lot better that you'll see something amazing and memorable, something that will be replayed 20 years from now. People want to watch history being made, and with Tiger they have the chance to watch the guy who will likely end up as the greatest player of all time. The jealousy factor doesn't come into play because no one is thinking "man I wish my guy was winning instead". Tiger is your guy, for most people at least.

A better comparison would be Michael Jordan.

foleybumps
June 20th, 2010, 1:34 PM
Today's final round should be a fun watch. It's also pretty cool because it's on the west coast so the leaders don't tee off until after 6 eastern yank time. I really don't recall the last time there were tee times that late.

Kdestiny
June 21st, 2010, 1:31 AM
Johnson just threw that away... he could've shot a 76 (+5) and he still would've gotten the win.

That 2nd hole for him was dreadful and inexcusable.

son_of_foley
June 21st, 2010, 6:20 AM
Northern Ireland are brill at sports

Fro
July 15th, 2010, 1:45 PM
That's a good segue into the fact that Rory Mcilroy shot -9 at the Open today to lead all scores. Damn son.

Kdestiny
July 16th, 2010, 1:31 AM
Rory definitely deserves to win if he can keep that up, especially all of the stuff being said about the 17th hole being a total bitch of a hole.

Kdestiny
July 18th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Rory lost it for himself, if he didn't shoot that 80 and would've shot even at least he would've been the talk of the town. Good for Louis though.

Fro
August 12th, 2010, 1:38 PM
Tiger's 3 under thru 4. Hi haters he's back off hiatus.

I love watching majors online from work...

Kdestiny
August 13th, 2010, 1:09 AM
Tiger's 3 under thru 4. Hi haters he's back off hiatus.

I love watching majors online from work...

ended up at 1 under though, so he's not as much in contention as he was then.

I'd love to see Watson win, seems like a good guy.

hithit
August 13th, 2010, 2:29 AM
im trying real hard to get tickets to go to this this weekend. not much of a golf fan, but i think the atmosphere would be amazing.

Fro
August 15th, 2010, 6:03 PM
Very exciting finish going on. Go Rory.

Kdestiny
August 16th, 2010, 4:47 PM
Really quite disappointed a the outcome.

The whole sand trap issue drives me nuts considering that people were walking into it all week. Just a shame for Johnson really.

I was pulling for Bubba, but after his second shot on 18 it was all over, I have no idea why he went for the green.

Fro
August 27th, 2010, 2:53 PM
I have Sunday tickets to next week's Deutsche Bank Championship so you best believe I'm rooting for Tiger to advance.

DavidUK
September 30th, 2010, 5:59 AM
Up at half past 7 tomorrow moring on my day off :happysad:

I love the Ryder Cup.

Kdestiny
September 30th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Phil and Dustin vs. Westwood and Kaymer. :hyper:

Although I know Tiger is American, I would love to see Rory beat the piss out of him in a match.

Brennino
October 1st, 2010, 7:00 AM
Up at half past 7 tomorrow moring on my day off :happysad:

I love the Ryder Cup.

Good call.

Kdestiny
October 1st, 2010, 2:17 PM
Anyone have an estimate on how much these tickets are? I might have to go to this in 2012 since it's in Illinois...

Fro
October 1st, 2010, 2:18 PM
Well my one day ticket for the Deutche Bank was $50. This would have to be more, so my guess is 75-100.

Slare
October 2nd, 2010, 10:57 AM
Try multiplying that by about 3 or 4 then youll have a ballpark figure.

Andy
October 4th, 2010, 5:53 AM
I absolutely hate Ian Poulter but for 3 days every couple of years he is an absolute legend.

Kdestiny
October 4th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Pavin probably regrets picking Tiger now.

Could you imagine Anthony Kim vs. Rory McIlroy? That excites me.

wardy
October 4th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Hot dog we have a weiner!

Beefy
October 4th, 2010, 10:31 AM
How much use do these fans think that they are going to get out of all of those EU flags that they've bought?!

Can't believe 'we' won after losing three sessions out of four! Good stuff.

Andy
October 4th, 2010, 10:31 AM
BOOM!

Slare
October 4th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Pavin probably regrets picking Tiger now.

Could you imagine Anthony Kim vs. Rory McIlroy? That excites me.

What? He won 4 points out of 5 and was 10 under through 14 holes today you bloody mentalist.

Even If he did pick Kim, your dream match had very little chance of happening because they cant see each others order of play.

Mental post mate, absolutely mental. Have a sit down and a good think about that.

Kdestiny
October 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM
What? He won 4 points out of 5 and was 10 under through 14 holes today you bloody mentalist.

Even If he did pick Kim, your dream match had very little chance of happening because they cant see each others order of play.

Mental post mate, absolutely mental. Have a sit down and a good think about that.

He also got straight up destroyed as well along with Stricker. Sure, he won a couple of times, but that loss was the beginning of European momentum that ultimately led to their win. Not was it a loss, but it was domination.

How about you go into your corner and don't come back?

Fro
October 4th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Tiger won 3 of his 4 matches including his one-on-one. I'm sure Pavin is very happy he picked him.

Kdestiny
October 4th, 2010, 11:51 AM
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_golf_experts__14/ept_sports_golf_experts-57450084-1286203344.jpg?ymQv33DDOMia8GRC

Slare
October 4th, 2010, 6:41 PM
He also got straight up destroyed as well along with Stricker. Sure, he won a couple of times, but that loss was the beginning of European momentum that ultimately led to their win. Not was it a loss, but it was domination.

How about you go into your corner and don't come back?

He won 3 out of 4 you absolute fanny. He contributed to 2 and outright won a 3rd point for his team. He lost by a lot in ONE game. He also absolutely dominated his own singles match and won fairly comfortably in the other two doubles matches.
He is the Number 1 player in the world, regardless of form. He has experience in the Ryder Cup and is a locker room leader, along with numerous other points in favour of having woods in your team which im not even going to justify because your point is a ridiculous one.

Also, regardless of his off-course antics, hes much more likeable than that twat Kim.

Kdestiny
October 5th, 2010, 12:05 AM
False, I hate Tiger and have always hated Tiger.

Pablo Diablo
October 5th, 2010, 12:19 AM
I'm sorry kd, but when you say that Pavin would regret putting a guy in who won all matches but 1, I start to wonder if you were one of the ones he didn't pay off.

Anyways, really surprised it went down to that final match in the end. I thought the Europeans had this in the bag going into today, and while they still won, it went much later than I thought it would. Fowler especially came up big.

Miotch
January 28th, 2011, 4:13 PM
I fucking love John Daly's pants.

Torrey Pines is absolutely beautiful. GBF, we should go down there and play the North course one weekend. It's only $125 a round.

Fro
June 17th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Wednesday night I put $5 down on McIlroy at 15 to 1. Still a long way to go but as long as he doesn't wet himself on Sunday again that $75 is looking pretty good.

Fro
December 4th, 2011, 6:48 PM
Anyone else watching this? Tiger and Zach Johnson tied with 2 holes to play at the Chevron.

Pablo Diablo
December 4th, 2011, 7:12 PM
That was a great end there. I know it's not a big event, but at times felt like it.

Tiger needed the win.

Kdestiny
April 8th, 2012, 7:54 PM
Good seeing Bubba get the Masters win, seems like a class guy

Peter Griffin
April 9th, 2012, 4:56 AM
I was thinking the same thing, always liked bubba, that second shot on the last play off whole to get on the green was awesome.

Jacknife
April 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM
It was phenomenal. I really enjoyed this year's Masters.

Fro
June 3rd, 2012, 7:27 PM
Vintage Tiger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kyKu9mcHP3w

Mik
September 30th, 2012, 6:47 PM
So...that was pretty exciting then?

Beefy
September 30th, 2012, 6:49 PM
Sensash.

Hlebsfall
September 30th, 2012, 6:50 PM
CHHHHHOOOOOKKKEEEEEE

Ringo
September 30th, 2012, 6:58 PM
Phenomenal. Had written it off after yesterday and was going to go out. Bloody glad I didn't. Fuck off Keegan Bradley.

Fro
September 30th, 2012, 7:21 PM
Fuck yall.

MTR
October 3rd, 2012, 4:32 PM
I don't watch a lot of golf but I try to watch and keep tabs on Ryder Cup. Can't believe we blew that. Congrats to the Europeans on that comeback.

wardy
July 19th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I've got £1 EW on Darren Clarke at 250/1. He's +1 and going to make the cut. COME ON YOU PRICK.

RFF Champ
July 20th, 2013, 3:16 PM
Bet you loved the 9 shot fight he had with the bunker.

Fro
July 20th, 2013, 5:05 PM
Tiger is the best and most consistent player in the world right now, but he desperately needs to get over the hump and win another major. He's never won one when trailing going into Sunday but now would be a great time to break that streak.

Kdestiny
July 20th, 2013, 8:59 PM
I don't want my Sports to blow up like when the Heat won the title after Tiger wins another major. I am sorry, but I just am not a fan of the guy.

Fro
July 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM
So much for Tiger but this is a really exciting final round. Lots of big names right in the mix.

Olympus
July 21st, 2013, 12:56 PM
Never thought Lefty would be Champion Golfer of the Year. Amazing performance.

Kdestiny
July 22nd, 2013, 5:57 PM
A crazy final round by Phil. I am happy he is closer to the Grand Slam.

Pipkin
August 10th, 2014, 5:10 PM
Really interesting final round of the PGA right now. Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler, Henrik Stenson, and Ernie Els all either tied for the lead or withing a stroke, with Jason Day, Louis Oosthuizen, Jim Furyk, Charl Schwartzel, Justin Rose, Brandt Snedeker, Lee Westwood, Hunter Mahan, and Steve Stricker all in contention as well. I love it when the stars are out on Sunday.

Fro
August 10th, 2014, 6:07 PM
Yea this is tight

Fro
August 10th, 2014, 6:57 PM
This is crazy.. everyone is sinking putts left and right. One of the best majors in a while.

Pipkin
August 10th, 2014, 8:46 PM
Wow, that was nuts. Amazing final round.

Fro
August 10th, 2014, 9:20 PM
Gutsy win by Rory. It seems like he's cruised to most of his majors so far but in this one he had to finish strong... he was 2 back there in the middle of today and then turned it on.

wardy
August 10th, 2014, 11:04 PM
I would've been up £100 if Mickelson won. Ended up with £20. Canny complain!

Mik
August 11th, 2014, 8:02 AM
First time I've ever watched a good spell of Golf last night. Saw the 4 main players down the back 9 and rather enjoyed it. However, can someone tell me whether it is only American crowds where they shout 'Get in the hole!' after every single shot by every single player? Because if not, I don't think that I'll bother.

Slare
August 11th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Yeah it's pretty much only the right cunty American fans. You're quite lucky its only 'GET IN THE HOLE' you were getting, all manner of shite like 'MASHED POTATO' is being hollered now. Hate it.

Kdestiny
August 11th, 2014, 11:59 AM
I think fried chicken has happened too.

Moments like that make me a bit ashamed to be an American fan of golf.

Mik
August 12th, 2014, 8:33 AM
Is there any sport that American fans don't behave obnoxiously during?

Legitimate question.

Fro
April 11th, 2015, 7:12 PM
Final 3 pairings tomorrow:

Justin Rose/Jordan Spieth
Phil Mickelson/Charley Hoffman
Tiger Woods/Rory McIroy

whew

virms
April 11th, 2015, 7:33 PM
Is there any sport that American fans don't behave obnoxiously during?

Legitimate question.

Theater clapping.

Fro
July 19th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Spieth is tied for the lead and going for his 3rd straight major win. If he wins, his quest for the calendar grand slam will be crazy. But lots of golf left to play. It'll end on Monday unfortunately due to weather delays.

Fro
July 19th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Whew.... Paul Dunne, an amateur, is now the leader.

RFF Champ
July 19th, 2015, 8:56 PM
What channel will these be on in the US tomorrow chaps? I take it the golf channel given that they are currently claiming to be broadcasting live from St Andrews where it's 2am and the window behind them is light outside. P.s dating website for 'country folks' :lol:

Fro
July 20th, 2015, 8:18 AM
ESPN. Leaders teeing off in an hour or so.

Murphy
July 20th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Come on Spieth. You can do it, son. 3 in a row.

RFF Champ
July 20th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I'm on it Fro, nice one. From what I gather the broadcast started here before it did in Britain.

Fro
July 20th, 2015, 11:00 AM
This is such a good leaderboard but I can't watch because I'm at work dammit

Fro
April 10th, 2016, 3:09 PM
I'm hoping Spieth doesn't pull away today and we get some drama at the end. But I'm thinking it'll be a boring finish.

wardy
April 10th, 2016, 3:51 PM
Come on Smiley boy!!

Kdestiny
April 10th, 2016, 3:58 PM
I like Spieth a lot and I'm pulling for him

Fro
April 10th, 2016, 5:39 PM
ok this just got exciting again after it looked like a runaway. spieth choking!!!

Kdestiny
April 10th, 2016, 5:46 PM
Wide open now

Peter Griffin
April 10th, 2016, 6:40 PM
Well I turned channels to watch something else as I thought spieth had it sewn up, more fool me.

Fro
April 10th, 2016, 6:43 PM
Willett or won't it

Fro
April 10th, 2016, 6:52 PM
Talk about an awkward moment... Spieth is going to have to put the jacket on Willett after choking

Fro
April 10th, 2016, 7:14 PM
Didn't know Willett before this weekend but I already like him way more than Spieth. Spieth is lacking in personality and he's super salty right now. Cannot wait for this ceremony.

Peter Griffin
April 10th, 2016, 7:45 PM
Personally I find the whole jacket ceremony a bit poncy, happy for Willett though, even though I hadn't heard of him a week ago :D

TheRockSays
April 10th, 2016, 8:51 PM
Speith's 12th hole looked exactly how i would play it..:lol:

Fro
June 19th, 2016, 6:38 PM
We're set up for a pretty interesting finish here at the US Open at Oakmont.

Fro
July 17th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Mickelson and Stenson tied at -15 through 6 holes on the final day at The Open. Should be a good battle.

wardy
July 17th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Does anybody know where I can watch this online, so cuff ally the leaders? The websites only giving me Garcia/Reed.

Fro
July 17th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Does anybody know where I can watch this online, so cuff ally the leaders? The websites only giving me Garcia/Reed.

I got you:

http://stream.golfchannel.com/british-open-watch-live-rd4-pt2?pid=22782

Fro
December 3rd, 2016, 2:17 PM
Tiger Woods is back! Nice hole out from the bunker just now to rack up his 4th birdie in the first 5 holes.

Pipkin
December 3rd, 2016, 2:50 PM
:hyper:

I was never even really a Tiger fan, but my interest in the sport has dwindled in recent years and I don't even watch all the Majors anymore. But if Tiger is going to be competitive in regular tournaments I'll be watching.

Fro
April 8th, 2017, 7:14 PM
Really good leaderboard set up for tomorrow at the Masters. Can Sergio finally win a major? Or Fowler?

Final pairings:
Sergio Garcia (-6), Justin Rose (-6)
Ricky Fowler (-5), Jordan Spieth (-4)

Couldn't ask for better than that, and there's a ton of other good players lurking between even and -4 including Adam Scott (-3), Schwartzel (-2), Westwood (-1) and McIlroy (E).

Murphy
April 9th, 2017, 2:51 AM
Aye, pulling for Sergio. Will watch this tonight. :yes:

Kneeneighbor
April 9th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Pulling for Rickey today!

wardy
April 9th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Anybody know where I can watch this online? Legally of course lol.

Kneeneighbor
April 9th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Masters.com has coverage through the day.

wardy
April 9th, 2017, 1:39 PM
Cheers just noticed it's on the BBC website anyway.

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 3:57 PM
Seems like everyone but Sergio is struggling right now

Kdestiny
April 9th, 2017, 4:14 PM
Seems like everyone but Sergio is struggling right now

It's his to lose I think

RFF Champ
April 9th, 2017, 4:18 PM
Sergio is odds against most putts. There's a long way to go before saying it's his to lose.

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 4:19 PM
Yea, I mean, he's only 2 up on Rose so it's not like it would take a choke job for Sergio to lose it but with Fowler and Casey next on the leaderboard at 4 back, it's shaping up like a 2 man contest. No one is charging towards the final pairing at the moment .

Pablo Diablo
April 9th, 2017, 5:14 PM
Well Sergio is doing quite a bit wrong as of late. Rose finding a groove.

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 5:55 PM
Death. Taxes. Sergio collapsing at a Major on Sunday.

Kneeneighbor
April 9th, 2017, 6:03 PM
In fairness usually Sergio collapses on Saturday not Sunday. Especially at Augusta.

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 6:08 PM
I'm not a Sergio fan - on a personal level I think he's a little dickish - but I'm rooting for drama at this point. I want Sergio to close this 2 shot lead and make it at least within 1 heading into the final few holes. Give me an exciting finish.

RFF Champ
April 9th, 2017, 6:10 PM
Death. Taxes. Sergio collapsing at a Major on Sunday.

Bit harsh to say level par thru 13 at Augusta is collapsing!

RFF Champ
April 9th, 2017, 6:12 PM
Rose's temperament is so good. It's very unusual to see him complaining about breaks as he has the last two holes.

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 6:27 PM
Sergio with the eagle! All square with 3 to play... heck ya.

Pablo Diablo
April 9th, 2017, 7:05 PM
Oh Sergio. Oh oh Sergio

RFF Champ
April 9th, 2017, 7:10 PM
Justin was in tears there.

Kdestiny
April 9th, 2017, 7:11 PM
I had a feeling Garcia would mess that one up

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 7:24 PM
Both their putts on the 18th were extremely makable. Sergio now with a huge advantage on the first playoff hole...

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 7:26 PM
Cmon Rose make this putt an put the pressure on. I don't wanna see this end on a 2-putt layup!

_me
April 9th, 2017, 7:28 PM
Cmon Rose make this putt an put the pressure on. I don't wanna see this end on a 2-putt layup!
He's struggling. It would be surprising.

lotjx
April 9th, 2017, 7:30 PM
I never watch golf, but I am watching this.

Fro
April 9th, 2017, 7:31 PM
Sergio sunk it anyway. Great tournament.

wardy
April 9th, 2017, 7:36 PM
Scenes!

Kdestiny
April 9th, 2017, 7:36 PM
Well done. Very happy for Sergio.

The Law
April 10th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Always found Sergio annoying, but I can't help but be inspired by him winning. Dude finally breaks through and wins a major at 37. Damn near 20 years after he burst on the scene he finally wins the big one. Turns out it's never too late.

So Colin Montgomerie is still the best golfer to never win a major, right? Not counting his wins on the Senior Tour.

Fro
April 12th, 2017, 1:15 PM
Him or Lee Westwood probably.

It was a long journey for Sergio to win one but to be fair, your 30s are considered your prime years for golf. Age 32 I believe is the peak year mathematically. That's roughly the average/median age for major champions.

Kneeneighbor
April 12th, 2017, 1:15 PM
Always found Sergio annoying, but I can't help but be inspired by him winning. Dude finally breaks through and wins a major at 37. Damn near 20 years after he burst on the scene he finally wins the big one. Turns out it's never too late.

So Colin Montgomerie is still the best golfer to never win a major, right? Not counting his wins on the Senior Tour.

Rickey Fowler

BigAl
May 30th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Does anybody else think "unexpected reaction to prescription medication" really means "I took a shitload of vicodin and got too messed up to drive?"

I hate to be cynical but I can only imagine that's what happened. I know the few times I've been prescribed any sort of narcotic the pharmacist asks what else I'm taking so they can tell me if there's a chance for an interaction. Tiger blew a 0.00 so there was no booze involved. Thankfully he manage to not kill anybody.

Fro
May 30th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Given all of his back surgeries, and in light of this incident, the concern is that he's developed an addiction to opioids. I don't want to take this one incident and jump to any conclusions but it's easy to imagine how he could end up in a dodgy place with pain killers. I hope he's alright.

In terms of his golf career, it doesn't appear he will ever be back to his old self which is sad. Expectations have slowly faded off. First there was hope he would get his back right and return to dominance. Then it was, well he'll never be old Tiger but he can still win another major before he gets too old. Now even that seems like a pipe dream. If he can even get healthy enough to play regularly, not even be an elite golfer but just play PGA tournaments and finish them, that would be a plus.

BigAl
May 30th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Absolutely, that was my first thought as well. Four back surgeries in three years would make it likely he developed an addiction. Hopefully he can take this as a wake up call and get himself help, if he needs it. Most of the people I know who are addicted to heroin started out being addicted to opioid painkillers.

BigAl
June 1st, 2017, 2:24 PM
Rickie Fowler is a lucky dude.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/rickie-fowler-allison-stokke-confirm-they%E2%80%99re-dating-with-photo/ar-BBBMCvQ?li=BBnb7Kz

Fro
June 17th, 2017, 7:51 PM
1 Brian Harman -12
T2 Justin Thomas -11
T2 Brooks Koepka -11
T2 Tommy Fleetwood -11
5 Rickie Fowler -10
6 Si Woo Kim -9
T7 Patrick Reed -8
T7 Russell Henley -8
T7 Charley Hoffman -8

Good, wide open leaderboard heading into Sunday at the US Open. Justin Thomas was the star of Saturday with a US Open-record breaking 9-under par day, this crazy putt being the biggest highlight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxw9UBqclD0

Murphy
August 7th, 2017, 8:09 AM
US PGA to air exclusively on the BBC in the UK from Thursday. Excellent timing with Sky just launching their 'Sky Sports Golf' channel. I hear Sky may be losing out on another major as well, though I can't remember which one.

:wiggle:

Fro
April 4th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Most anticipated Masters in a while thanks to Tiger

Gutted for the player who hit a hole in one today at the par 3 challenge then dislocated his ankle celebrating. This would have been his first Masters

BigAl
April 5th, 2018, 6:06 AM
Great moment to see Nicklaus’ grandson hit a hole in one with his grandfather watching.

Murphy
April 5th, 2018, 6:13 AM
Gutted that the end of this will clash with the WrestleMania pre-show. :D

My father-in-law has totally got me in to golf. And many are coming in this year in form. Should be a cracking tournament. Not that I'll get to see much what with all the wrestling. :dork:

Kneeneighbor
April 5th, 2018, 9:14 AM
Got my money on DJ for this year. Was the odds on favorite until he pulled out the day of the tournament last year. Hope he comes back with a vengeance and claims what is rightfully his. (and makes me a boat load of cash in the process)

BigAl
April 6th, 2018, 8:03 AM
Most anticipated Masters in a while thanks to Tiger

Gutted for the player who hit a hole in one today at the par 3 challenge then dislocated his ankle celebrating. This would have been his first Masters

And then the dude comes back to shoot a first round 68 to land on the leader board, 2 strokes behind the Speith.

The funny thing is that it was his 12th ace, not his first.

Fro
April 6th, 2018, 10:19 AM
And then the dude comes back to shoot a first round 68 to land on the leader board, 2 strokes behind the Speith.

The funny thing is that it was his 12th ace, not his first.

It's really amazing. I didn't think he'd be able to play. I'm not sure if ankle dislocations just aren't that serious or if he's had them before so it's not unusual for him, but the way he popped it back in so quickly is definitely not how I would have reacted, lol. Good for him.

Sergio putting 5 in the drink yesterday was funny.

Tiger can still contend after finishing strong to get to +1 but he can't afford to mess around anymore.

Spieth looked great and may run away with it but he is also capable of choking. Obviously too early to anoint him but given his success at Augusta previously, it's scary to see him post -6 on day 1.

Kneeneighbor
April 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Spieth still has to play the 12th hole 3 more times. . .

BigAl
April 6th, 2018, 10:26 AM
It's shaping up to be a great Masters, that's for sure. And yeah, you're right Fro, Tiger can't mess around any longer. I'd love to see him charge up the leaderboard today.

I wonder what another Masters victory would do for Speith's Under Armor contract? I seem to recall hearing his contract is incentive-based, as most golf contracts are, and that each Major would give him a sizable increase.

Between the Par 3 competition and the first round yesterday, I'm jonesing to play some golf...and today it's snowing out.

Fro
April 6th, 2018, 12:16 PM
not watching just checking scores and Spieth is +3 through 4 holes, yikes! I'm not anti Spieth but this is good because it opens up the field. Now about 7 guys tied for the lead at -3.

seems that the course is playing tough today based on the scores I'm seeing

Kneeneighbor
April 6th, 2018, 1:08 PM
Spieth blasted his first shot about 6 rows deep into the crowd and pine straw.

Fro
June 17th, 2018, 12:22 AM
I haven't gotten to watch much and I'm not bothered by how tough the course is playing, but this call for Mickelson to withdraw is hysterical. Classic golf snootery

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/23815139/phil-mickelson-withdraw-us-open-bizarre-display-13th-hole-shinnecock-hills

I think it was a funny move by Phil

Pipkin
June 20th, 2018, 6:24 PM
I wasn't bothered by Phil at all. I liked him expressing his frustration with the setup and I wonder how many guys wanted to do the same thing. Phil's been my favorite golfer since I was a kid though, so I'd probably get a kick out of him doing anything.

I sort of like the idea of the course fighting back and being really difficult, but this felt unfair and cruel at times. And the difficulty seemed to vary so much based on the time of day and conditions. The competitive balance was thrown off more than I'd like with so much on the line, but I suppose that's just part of the game.

Caito
July 20th, 2018, 7:07 PM
Damn, not a single post since the US Open..... Guess i'll be the resident golf guy...

Going into the weekend, I know there is a lot of ppl that want Tiger to make a charge, (ppl as in those who grew up watching Tiger destroy courses) but there is a good crop of guys up on the leaderboard and it is time to accept the fact that Tiger is now just that. One of the guys. And that's fine.

As for the current leaderboards, i'm pulling for Kisner. Guy spent his first few years on the Tour fighting to stay on, then fighting to get back on when he lost his card. Plus, I listen to him whenever he is on the ForePlay podcast, and he just seems like that dude that wants to roll out of board, throw on some shorts and a shirt, grab a beer and hit the tee. Common man golfer. I dig that. So I say GoKizGo

Fro
July 21st, 2018, 10:37 AM
Tiger is making a charge! Seems that the course is very playable today, lots of birdies and eagles dropping.

Kdestiny
July 21st, 2018, 10:54 PM
Tiger is making a charge! Seems that the course is very playable today, lots of birdies and eagles dropping.

Should be a fun final round

Pablo Diablo
July 22nd, 2018, 11:34 AM
Not a bad start for Tiger, might be in some trouble here though.

BigAl
August 12th, 2018, 3:17 PM
Tiger making another run. Great final round so far.

Pablo Diablo
September 23rd, 2018, 6:04 PM
Tiger Tiger Woods Y'all

Fro
September 23rd, 2018, 6:04 PM
https://twitter.com/Skratch/status/1043982133960667136

unreal scene as Tiger got his first PGA Tour win since 2013

Pablo Diablo
September 23rd, 2018, 6:16 PM
There really is no better draw in golf.

Kneeneighbor
September 28th, 2018, 11:24 AM
US runs out to a 3-1 lead in the am and gives it all back and more in the afternoon. Looks like it will be 5-3 for the Euros after day 1.

Fro
November 23rd, 2018, 2:44 PM
Tiger vs Phil is today. $20 PPV. I already ordered it to watch with my pops

Kneeneighbor
November 23rd, 2018, 2:47 PM
What time does it start? I will probably have it streaming while the gal and I decorate for X Mas.

Fro
November 23rd, 2018, 3:03 PM
What time does it start? I will probably have it streaming while the gal and I decorate for X Mas.

the PPV starts at 2 eastern, but the match starts at 3 eastern

Matthew
November 23rd, 2018, 5:15 PM
wow i can't believe someone really bought it

Judas Iscariot
November 23rd, 2018, 7:35 PM
:lol:

Percussion
November 23rd, 2018, 8:29 PM
What were they playing for?

Fro
November 23rd, 2018, 8:38 PM
What were they playing for?

It’s winner take all on $9 million

BigAl
April 9th, 2019, 1:19 PM
Masters time is upon us. Who do you guys like this year? For you gamblers, who are you putting money on?

I'm doing some Draft Kings lineups and I went heavy on DJ, Bubba, Koepka, and Rickie Fowler. Personally I'm rooting for Fowler and I hope Tiger has a good showing.

JimboWay6
April 11th, 2019, 10:21 AM
Masters time is upon us. Who do you guys like this year? For you gamblers, who are you putting money on?

I'm doing some Draft Kings lineups and I went heavy on DJ, Bubba, Koepka, and Rickie Fowler. Personally I'm rooting for Fowler and I hope Tiger has a good showing.

Most of my money is on Bryson DeChambeau. The guy is just so interesting, unlike many front line stars.

Have some money wasted on Justin Harding, Keith Mitchell, Lucas Bjerregard and Matt Wallace.

Head says Rory.....

Fro
April 12th, 2019, 7:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3_IyTiW4AApCas.jpg

fuck this security guard

but tiger is okay apparently

and 1 off the lead entering saturday :cool:

Fro
April 13th, 2019, 8:50 PM
Tiger's in the final group, teeing off at 9:20 AM ET due to afternoon storms.

MOLINARI -13
WOODS -11
FINAU -11
KOEPKA -10

LFG

JP
April 13th, 2019, 9:25 PM
Keep an eye on Poulter. There's something in the air, but I'm not sold it's Woods...

Fro
April 14th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Tiger is tied for the lead through 12.

Woods -11
Molinari -11
Schauffele -11

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/LyS1h9NmZFEyYsuZdjWx2MpqDJk=/0x0:3464x2432/1200x800/filters:focal(1603x648:2157x1202)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/63391370/usa_today_11072250.0.jpg

Kdestiny
April 14th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Tiger is tied for the lead through 12.

Woods -11
Molinari -11
Schauffele -11

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/LyS1h9NmZFEyYsuZdjWx2MpqDJk=/0x0:3464x2432/1200x800/filters:focal(1603x648:2157x1202)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/63391370/usa_today_11072250.0.jpg

And just as quickly he's tied at 2nd but I think it's about to change again

Fro
April 14th, 2019, 12:57 PM
what a crowded leaderboard holy shit

could easily be a 3 way playoff

Matthew
April 14th, 2019, 12:58 PM
this is gettin good. people eagling and jumping over people. lets go tiger fuck em up

soxfanatic
April 14th, 2019, 1:07 PM
Is it still a tradition unlike any other?

Matthew
April 14th, 2019, 1:16 PM
it's majestic

Fro
April 14th, 2019, 1:30 PM
Woods -12
D Johnson -12
Koepka -12
Molinari -12
Schauffele -12
Day -11
Fowler -11

jeeze this is a classic masters

Kneeneighbor
April 14th, 2019, 1:59 PM
Its his to lose now.

wardy
April 14th, 2019, 2:00 PM
Easy Tiger.

BigAl
April 14th, 2019, 2:09 PM
This has been amazing to watch.

Fro
April 14th, 2019, 2:13 PM
tiger > jack

_me
April 14th, 2019, 2:32 PM
Have to admit I never thought he would win another major.

BigAl
April 14th, 2019, 2:33 PM
Goosebumps. That was epic. What a Masters.

Fro
April 14th, 2019, 2:35 PM
incredible scene there after he won

all time moment

soxfanatic
April 14th, 2019, 3:02 PM
incredible scene there after he won

all time moment

Calm down there Van Pelt

hithit
April 14th, 2019, 4:34 PM
Back to being a dumdum again huh?

soxfanatic
April 14th, 2019, 4:49 PM
Yawn. That response was about as dull as your average Wisconsin sports fan.

JimboWay6
April 14th, 2019, 4:52 PM
I don't like Tiger as a person, he possesses all the human traits I don't like, but as a golf fanatic, it's pretty amazing he has won any tournament again, especially the biggest major!

hithit
April 14th, 2019, 4:56 PM
Yawn. That response was about as dull as your average Wisconsin sports fan.

You’re very unoriginal

soxfanatic
April 14th, 2019, 4:58 PM
You’re from Wisconsin

hithit
April 14th, 2019, 6:13 PM
You’re from Wisconsin

Is that supposed to be an insult?