PDA

View Full Version : The Inbetweeners

Pages : [1] 2 3

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 8:20 AM
Just seen yet another piss poor advert for this.

Mik and ECG, you two are having a laugh thinking this show is anything other than a pile of shit.

Simon
May 21st, 2008, 8:27 AM
I watched the first episode of Greek the other night which seems to be a similar premise (I think) - decent stuff, it's more a drama with bits of comedy than a comedy with bits of drama but it's very watchable.

Not seen The Inbetweeners but it's generally being dismissed as mediocre.

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 8:35 AM
It's just not funny. Simple as.

It's hard to watch at times.

Alf
May 21st, 2008, 11:13 AM
It is very funny. I love it. Anyone who has ever been to school will be able to identify with it.

son_of_foley
May 21st, 2008, 11:40 AM
It is funny.

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 11:42 AM
Fuck me, suddenly your opinions mean much less to me than they previously did.

Genuinely cannot believe anyone finds this funny, the lines aren't bad, but the delivery is so awful its cringey.

:lol: Unbelievable.

son_of_foley
May 21st, 2008, 11:46 AM
The delivery is that of some noncey school kids and therefore is lovely. ILL KILL YOU JIJ

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 11:47 AM
No its not. I've been to school and nobody ever spoke in as dumb a way as the guys on this show do. ESPECIALLY not once they hit puberty. They're trying to make them funny by being stupid, and its failed miserably. Much like Joey when the show decided to over-do his lack of intellect.

It's just awful.

MichaelC
May 21st, 2008, 11:53 AM
I'm just out of secondary by 4 years, my sister is still in it. Trust me, this show is very accurate. So accurate I'm amazed half of it got past the edits.

And its very funny too. Even though everytime I see CM Punk with the Money in the Bank case, I immediately think of some kids going "briefcase wanker!" to him.

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 11:57 AM
:wtf:

All of us have been to secondary school you twat. Majority have been "out" a lot less than four years too.

MichaelC
May 21st, 2008, 12:01 PM
Yes, so? Just because your school wasn't like that doesnt mean everyone elses wasnt.

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 12:04 PM
You said we should trust you because you're just out of secondary school. Implying nobody else had been.

TRUST ME I'VE BEEN THERE

Fuck off. And if you're school was genuinely like that then you must be a fucking retard.

son_of_foley
May 21st, 2008, 12:06 PM
JIJ YOU ARE MENTAL AND WRONG

JIJ
May 21st, 2008, 12:14 PM
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

CUT CUT COLLAPSE

son_of_foley
May 21st, 2008, 12:17 PM
UNLUCKS

The Masked Jobber
May 21st, 2008, 12:51 PM
I honestly have never laughed as much at a TV show as I did watching this show. Pure fucking comedy.

I love it. I've been trying to talk everyone I know into watching it.

1_Pablo_Angel
May 21st, 2008, 1:00 PM
When's it on?

My discerning eye for good comedy will soon settle this debate.

The Masked Jobber
May 21st, 2008, 1:03 PM
Last weeks repeat is on E4 tonight at half 10 and the latest episode is on tomorrow night at half 10.

El Capitano Gatisto
May 21st, 2008, 1:33 PM
Good show. Not the best ever but better than most new sitcoms.

The Masked Jobber
May 21st, 2008, 1:35 PM
No its not. I've been to school and nobody ever spoke in as dumb a way as the guys on this show do. ESPECIALLY not once they hit puberty. They're trying to make them funny by being stupid, and its failed miserably. Much like Joey when the show decided to over-do his lack of intellect.

It's just awful.

They did in my school, we still do to this day actually.

Joey was shit, but this is quality man.

SheltonLondon
May 21st, 2008, 1:52 PM
The actors are fucking dreadful, the lad with glasses pisses me off, hams up his delivery more than the speccy cunt off Balls of Steel.

The stories are relatively entertaining though, just not a fan of the actors.

The Masked Jobber
May 21st, 2008, 1:56 PM
The actors are great.

SheltonLondon
May 21st, 2008, 1:58 PM
They are not.

Winkle van Tinkle
May 21st, 2008, 1:59 PM
I really like this show. Bloody good stuff.

The Masked Jobber
May 21st, 2008, 2:00 PM
Theyre so crap they are on a smash hit comedy show you moron. HA, EAT THAT.

The Masked Jobber
May 21st, 2008, 2:00 PM
I really like this show. Bloody good stuff.

You're bloody right there you old swine.

Hulkamaniac
May 21st, 2008, 3:14 PM

It's just awful.

For some reason you seem to think that Situation Comedies are supposed to be incredibly realistic.

For some reason you seem to think that humour is not subjective.

Mik and ECG, you two are having a laugh thinking this show is anything other than a pile of shit.

For some reason you seem to think that I have heralded this show as the benchmark of British comedy.

Winkle van Tinkle
May 21st, 2008, 6:06 PM
I WANNA KNOW THE REASONS!!!

Gyoza
May 21st, 2008, 8:03 PM
My guess is "JIJ is an idiot."

TRO
May 21st, 2008, 8:41 PM
And I know I was wrong when I said it was true
That it couldn't be me and be her in between without you

Alf
May 22nd, 2008, 6:13 AM
Jidge got destroyed.

JIJ
May 22nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
For some reason you seem to think that Situation Comedies are supposed to be incredibly realistic.

No I don't, if you read properly, that post was a reply to MichaelC calling the show very accurate.

For some reason you seem to think that humour is not subjective.

No I don't.

For some reason you seem to think that I have heralded this show as the benchmark of British comedy.

No I don't, I said you'd referred to it as "anything other than a pile of shit". Which you have done.

Your attempt to defeat me was almost as bad as the In Betweeners you ginger sack of shit.

BAM

Simon
May 22nd, 2008, 2:22 PM
I'm gonna have a look at this seeing as a few people actually rate it. Even if it's only ok that would make it the second best current British comedy.

JIJ
May 22nd, 2008, 2:24 PM
Just seen another excerpt.

All the jokes are the fucking same.

"blah blah blah"
"I have no idea what you're talking about"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC COMEDY CUT CUT COLLAPSE

Winkle van Tinkle
May 22nd, 2008, 3:22 PM
NEW EPISODE TONIGHT :hyper:

Great show!

The Masked Jobber
May 22nd, 2008, 3:28 PM
10 bells, not long now.

StevieV
May 22nd, 2008, 4:30 PM
wow! i'm getting excited. i cannot wait!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!

1_Pablo_Angel
May 23rd, 2008, 4:22 AM
Thought this was pretty good last night. Not AMAZING, but definitely funny in places.

son_of_foley
May 23rd, 2008, 4:25 AM
Yeah it's got promise. Few funny bits. Won't be amazing until at least another series probably but it's got potential I think is the general thought.

JIJ YOU'VE BEEN CUT MATE I THINK ITS TIME TO COLLAPSE

Winkle van Tinkle
May 23rd, 2008, 7:24 AM
FUCKING HELL LIKE. JIDGE HAS BEEN WELL AND TRULY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A RIGHT WALLY IN THIS THREAD.

Hulkamaniac
May 23rd, 2008, 9:31 AM
I enjoyed it last night.

Winkle van Tinkle
May 23rd, 2008, 9:33 AM
It's made it into my top 10 comedies ever soaring past Rumpole of The Bailey, and Open All Hours.

If it carries on like this, it will have surpassed The Office, Only Fools and Horses, and Friends by mid-October.

JIJ
May 23rd, 2008, 8:51 PM
I watched it last night and stick by what I've said all along.

The show's got good potential, it just needs to be given time.

Best bit was in the car on the way home when they asked the dumb one if he'd wet himself in the car and he ignored the question.

Simon
May 31st, 2008, 9:55 PM
Just got around to watching this. JIJ is talking bollocks, it's entertaining stuff. Nothing special but consistently good dialogue and a pretty accurate portrayal of kids of that age - plus an excellent line in obscenities, I haven't heard abuse that good since The Thick Of It. Highly watchable anyway, with a few very likeable characters (all of the four starring roles bar the main character, basically) - ended up watching four episodes in a row today, just got the last episode of the series left to go.

Burv
June 1st, 2008, 9:41 AM
I thought it was brilliant. Very funny. That had a lot to do with me being able to relate to the characters involved. Some of it's a bit OTT, but most of it is bang on.

I steal cable
June 23rd, 2008, 2:25 PM
Ok, I thought I would just dump this in here.

My brother just showed me a pilot episode for a show on BBC3 called 'Coming of Age'. It's at least a year old so sorry if someone has made a thread about it already. He told me that it's been commissioned for a full series.

Please watch this episode and then tell me how the fuck this pile of wank was even allowed to have a pilot episode made.

part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qXRmwE-QE)
part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RXIbDbQ0x4)
part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGYGrgwCvr8)

Anger, all I feel is anger after watching this.

Slare
June 23rd, 2008, 2:57 PM
Just watched all 6 episodes of this over the past few days, really enjoyed it.
The banter between the main characters is pretty funny, and it had a few proper laugh out loud bits like the little brother getting thrown up on, or 'skidding'.

Not brilliant, but good fun.

Bad Collin
June 23rd, 2008, 3:09 PM
I thought this show was excellent, some of the one-liners were fantastic.

Burv
June 23rd, 2008, 3:39 PM
Thanks for that, Mary. I watched the first part until they stopped kissing. Canned laughter is a very good reason not to watch a sitcom. Even if it isn't canned, there was nothing funny there.
Though that's the girl from that kids programme, so it has one redeeming feature. :yes:

Slare
June 23rd, 2008, 3:51 PM
I watched it until he swallowed the money.

Absolute shite.

Bad Collin
June 23rd, 2008, 4:04 PM
Ok, I thought I would just dump this in here.

My brother just showed me a pilot episode for a show on BBC3 called 'Coming of Age'. It's at least a year old so sorry if someone has made a thread about it already. He told me that it's been commissioned for a full series.

Please watch this episode and then tell me how the fuck this pile of wank was even allowed to have a pilot episode made.

part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qXRmwE-QE)
part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RXIbDbQ0x4)
part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGYGrgwCvr8)

Anger, all I feel is anger after watching this.

I've seen worse, 'Not going out' springs to mind. Also I really fancy one of the girls.

Hlebsfall
June 23rd, 2008, 4:27 PM
In Betweeners is alright. It's vastly more watchable than a lot of comedies knocking about, but its by no means brilliant.

Burv
June 24th, 2008, 5:19 AM
I liked Not Going Out, but then I love Tim Vine's standup routine.

Melv
June 26th, 2008, 6:26 PM
Watched all 6 episodes today after my mate recommended it to me, thought it was brilliant.

OOOOOH FOOTBALL FRIEND.

Alf
June 26th, 2008, 6:26 PM
BUMDER!

Melv
June 26th, 2008, 6:45 PM
Did you ever used to skid as a child?

Simon
June 26th, 2008, 7:41 PM
FRIIIIIIIEND

Melv
June 26th, 2008, 8:37 PM
How can JIJ not like this show? It's fantastic and a brilliant portrayal of school life.

Slare
June 26th, 2008, 9:37 PM
Its getting replayed on E4 just now I think.

Had the bunking off school episode on it.

"Oh, and I hit a spastic with a frisbee"

Hulkamaniac
June 27th, 2008, 6:27 AM
Upon reflection, I think that it was a pretty fucking decent series.

Simon
June 27th, 2008, 6:56 AM
Yeah I have to say having rewatched it, it genuinely was good...surprisingly good in fact, I probably enjoyed that series more than the latest Peep Show series, although that may be due to the lack of expectation. It was bloody funny though.

The Masked Jobber
June 27th, 2008, 2:35 PM
I agree with myself earlier in this thread, I think the In-betweeners is the funniest show I've seen for many a year. It's the only show I can think of that I laughed out loud at almost constantly throughout an episode. it's just wall to wall comedy. It's so spot on it's unreal.

JIJ
June 27th, 2008, 4:59 PM
I watched it last night and stick by what I've said all along.

The show's got good potential, it just needs to be given time.

Best bit was in the car on the way home when they asked the dumb one if he'd wet himself in the car and he ignored the question.

I never doubted this show's quality you morons.

Still, you're all wanking over it far too prematurely.

The lead character is a shit actor.

Hulkamaniac
June 27th, 2008, 5:08 PM
Problem is mate that 'good potential' is not what you 'said all along'. This is what you said all along:

Fuck me, suddenly your opinions mean much less to me than they previously did.

Genuinely cannot believe anyone finds this funny, the lines aren't bad, but the delivery is so awful its cringey.

:lol: Unbelievable.

It's just awful.

Just seen another excerpt.

All the jokes are the fucking same.

"blah blah blah"
"I have no idea what you're talking about"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC COMEDY CUT CUT COLLAPSE

Hulkamaniac
June 27th, 2008, 5:11 PM

This too.

Hulkamaniac
June 27th, 2008, 5:11 PM

And this.

Melv
June 27th, 2008, 8:57 PM
Yeah but he said all along it had potential Mik.

Hulkamaniac
June 27th, 2008, 9:05 PM
No...that was one of his most recent comments. What he said all along is that its shit, utterly shit, unfunny shit, shit shit shit.

Melv
June 27th, 2008, 9:06 PM
Yeah but he said all along it had potential.

Hulkamaniac
June 27th, 2008, 9:08 PM
Well. When you put it like that.

JIJ
June 27th, 2008, 9:29 PM
I am untouchable.

Simon
July 4th, 2008, 7:29 AM
We distressed my mate with the whole FRIEND thing last night, it was his birthday and he started telling us how his mates from home were coming down for it on the weekend...cue non-stop FRIEND OOH HOME FRIEND, FRIEND FROM HOME FRIEND etc

He was not happy.

Melv
July 4th, 2008, 7:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/euanmilne/Friend.jpg

Hulkamaniac
July 4th, 2008, 7:48 AM
I'd bang Will's Mam.

JIJ
July 4th, 2008, 7:49 AM
Fucking classic stuff lads.

FRIEND

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Simon
July 4th, 2008, 7:50 AM
Yeah definitely. She was better looking than any of the schoolgirls.

Is it bad that when I saw the bird that Will fucks, with her ropey face and massive rack, one thought I had was 'Mik would love a go on that'? I think it was probably just because I got into the show on the back of this thread and so kind of associate it with this place. No excuse though.

Hulkamaniac
July 4th, 2008, 8:02 AM
I dont remember that lass. The one whose boyfriend is on about killing him?

Melv
July 4th, 2008, 8:15 AM
http://www.e4.com/media/19575426-A717-4CD1-BF45-B46147F149D1_extra.jpg

Simon
July 4th, 2008, 8:16 AM
Yeah her.

Hulkamaniac
July 4th, 2008, 8:16 AM
She's lovely man.

Melv
July 4th, 2008, 8:18 AM
Yeah I love her.

The Masked Jobber
July 4th, 2008, 1:10 PM
I liked the girl with the glasses in the first episode, the one that joins the school with Will. I think her name was Rebecca.

StevieV
July 4th, 2008, 1:30 PM
find her.

Melv
July 4th, 2008, 5:34 PM
She was only 12 in the show, this is why TMJ likes her.

JIJ
July 17th, 2008, 6:02 PM
:lol:

The episode that was just on is brilliant.

:lol:

The Masked Jobber
July 17th, 2008, 6:03 PM
Sellout.

JIJ
July 17th, 2008, 6:06 PM
I'm not proud of myself.

The Masked Jobber
July 17th, 2008, 6:08 PM
It's alright, we still accept you.

Simon
July 17th, 2008, 6:24 PM
Which episode was it booshanks

Winkle van Tinkle
July 18th, 2008, 4:08 AM
Caravan one I think.

I was speaking to the guy who writes it the other day, and LADS, i told him tv writing is something i want to do. So he told me to write a spec script and he'll read it :eek: :eek:

Melv
March 20th, 2009, 4:17 PM
Alright BUMDERS, this is back soon. Can't wait.

The Masked Jobber
March 20th, 2009, 4:31 PM
When is it back?

Melv
March 20th, 2009, 4:36 PM
Start of April I think, saw an advert on C4 for it earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HrupOm9BfI

Just Joe
March 20th, 2009, 4:36 PM
Back Thursday 2nd April at 10pm on E4. :hyper:

Series 2 episode guide

At Rudge Park comprehensive school, our four dysfunctional friends are still desperately trying to work out how to survive.

Will is still trying to be part of the crowd, but now also has a new challenge: to raise the social standing of his new friends to 'cool', but it's not going to be easy.

At his side is Simon, who is still hopelessly besotted with Carli D'Amato and immediately goes along with anything she thinks is cool. Jay is still boasting stories of impressive exploits and sexual conquests that are just a little too fantastical to believe. And Neil is still not the brains of the outfit and his dad is definitely not gay.

Soon you will experience the lads enduring the infamous sociology and geography field trip to Swanage in the hope of finding the legendary Swanage MILF. Work experience week sets up new challenges for Will and Neil and the lads try to assert their maturity in a clubbing trip to London. Facing new tests every day, such as the threat of a French exchange student, they also have to deal with the day-to-day traumas of teenage life, families and exams.

Simmo Fortyone
March 20th, 2009, 4:54 PM
I'm going to use up the rest of my monthly limit downloading this. If it's not worth it, I'll be blaming you cunts for having to put up with dialup speed for a week.

Melv
March 20th, 2009, 4:58 PM
I'm going to use up the rest of my monthly limit downloading this. If it's not worth it, I'll be blaming you cunts for having to put up with dialup speed for a week.
I'm not sure if they're still there, but the first series was on Youtube.

Bad Collin
March 20th, 2009, 5:53 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeesss!! Great news!

Fanny
March 24th, 2009, 6:25 AM

wow...just lost almost all respect for you. It's a great laugh, that show.

Marlon Dingle
March 24th, 2009, 6:46 AM
I think this would be much better if the guys playing the kids didn't look like they were approaching 30. This series is bound to be better than the last though.

Hulkamaniac
March 24th, 2009, 8:41 AM
I think that is one of the reasons why I like the show.

Fanny
March 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I can't believe anyone, even a thicko, wouldn't get most of the humour in that programme. Shame on JIJ. Really.

The Masked Jobber
March 24th, 2009, 1:38 PM
It's just a stupid piss and fart joke show, but it happens to be hilarious. I love it.

Melv
April 2nd, 2009, 6:29 PM
Immense.

Punching the fish and Paedo Kennedy were quality.

Melv
April 2nd, 2009, 6:54 PM
http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Jayne-Wisener1.jpg

DIBS.

BBF
April 2nd, 2009, 7:29 PM
Just watched it. Was pretty funny I thought.

Punching the fish:lol:

"Fiesty One, you are":lol::lol::lol:

And that new bird has a fucking annoying small mouth.

Hulkamaniac
April 3rd, 2009, 3:04 AM
Call dibs all you want mate, she's nothing flash.

Guy
April 3rd, 2009, 11:01 AM
Halfway through the second episode of the first season, turned it off.

nothing special, I might consider finishing watching it if I get really really really really bored

Alf
April 3rd, 2009, 11:26 AM
You twat.

Did you even go to school?

How can you not appreciate it?

son_of_foley
April 3rd, 2009, 11:33 AM
Odd. This programme could be used as a global personality test to sort the deviants from us good looking lads

El Capitano Gatisto
April 3rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
You twat.

No vampires or zombies.

1_Pablo_Angel
April 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM
Odd. This programme could be used as a global personality test to sort the deviants from us good looking lads

lol.

Weirdly, my girlfriend likes it. She normally has terrible taste in comedy.

Hlebsfall
April 3rd, 2009, 5:08 PM
This was class last night. The bit where he punched the fish in the fucking face was amazing. How can you not like this Blood you queer? Probably already done a script about schoolkids have we?

Guy
April 3rd, 2009, 8:18 PM
You twat.

Yes I went to school...but I'm now 21, not 16 or 17. So the things I found funny when I was 16 I don't really find that funny anymore.

Plus I don't find the home schooled kid to be a believable character so far at all.

Melv
April 3rd, 2009, 10:38 PM
It's funny because it's nostalgic, you tool. Grown-ups like to reminisce about the past from time to time, and this is a scarily accurate depiction of school life.

Guy
April 4th, 2009, 5:30 AM
:dunno:

I never said it was shite, just that I turned the second episode off halfway through.

Around the time he turned up drunk to the house of a girl that fancied, I started to tune out around there

El Capitano Gatisto
April 4th, 2009, 8:01 AM
Yes I went to school...but I'm now 21, not 16 or 17. So the things I found funny when I was 16 I don't really find that funny anymore.

Plus I don't find the home schooled kid to be a believable character so far at all.

Home schooled? What?

Tempest
April 4th, 2009, 8:07 AM
Can't have been paying much attention if he didn't realise he was from a private school, what with the many references to that fact...

Plus I don't see what's not believable about him. It's a comedy, so naturally elements of a personality are going to be turned up a notch, but I don't see a problem.

Hulkamaniac
April 4th, 2009, 8:57 AM
Blood is a tool.

Guy
April 4th, 2009, 9:19 AM
It's funny because it's nostalgic, you tool. Grown-ups like to reminisce about the past from time to time, and this is a scarily accurate depiction of school life.

So I finished the second episode and you're right about the accurate description of school life, I know quite a few guys who called his mates dad a gay to his face, then accused him of being a pedophile, after throwing up on a little boy....:wtf:

Currently the missus is watching Episode 3 and his driving instructor is giving him a massage and touching up his leg...

Can't have been paying much attention if he didn't realise he was from a private school, what with the many references to that fact...

Plus I don't see what's not believable about him. It's a comedy, so naturally elements of a personality are going to be turned up a notch, but I don't see a problem.

I watched one episode and turned he second off, if I got a fact or two wrong that's probably the reason.

I understand that parts of it are going to be unnaturally turned up, that was my point when Alf and Melv started going on about how accurate it is to school life. I don't think anything has happened in the three episodes I've seen that resembles being 17 at 6th form. Yea the situations are there, driving test, going to the pub underage...but I don't know anyone that single handedly pointed out that everyone in a pub is underage. Or would decide to stay at a theme park with their car door missing. So no I don't think it's a 'scarily accurate' depiction of anything. It's a comedy, it's not going to be.

The comedy itself hasn't made me laugh..

Melv
April 4th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Oh wait so you think it should just be people sitting in class doing work for the most part.

You should write a script about it. You could include your girlfriend.

Just Joe
April 4th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Neil punching the fish in the face had me crying laughing. Loved it.

BBF
April 4th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Someone needs to make a gif of it. I still think 'Fiesty one, you are' is much funnier though.

Melv
April 4th, 2009, 12:13 PM
WHAT IF ITS A SHARK??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXin2mWy0PA

Hulkamaniac
April 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Generally the Blood abuse is of a fairly high quality.

Guy
April 4th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Oh wait so you think it should just be people sitting in class doing work for the most part.

You should write a script about it. You could include your girlfriend.

What? I didn't complain about it being bad because it wasn't enough like real life. I was simply responding to you as you seem to think it's an accurate representation of 6th form life when it clearly isn't.

Either it's eerily accurate and people often walk around Alton Towers with their car doors in hand, puke on kids, abuse their friends parents to their faces, get hit on by driving instructors and get an entire school year thrown out of a pub for being underage (which they don't) OR the most accurate part about it is that they're in 6th form, wear uniforms and carry backpacks.

So your argument for it being good is because it's accurate (which it's not) and that people like to wax nostalgic about their college memories which have nothing to do with the ridiculous situations that happen in this programme.

At no point has it been discussed that it is in anyway funny at all. You'dve faired better here just to say "I disagree Blood, I enjoyed it".

For the record, the reason I havn't decided to continue to watch it is merely because I didn't find it that funny.

Alf
April 4th, 2009, 2:04 PM
I don't think anyone said it was exactly like school... and that stuff that happens on the show really happens in real life... if you can find where someone did then fine, but I'm pretty sure no one did... YOU said that...

Personally it really, really, really reminds me of school because of the way they talk to eachother, the constant search for fanny, the shit parties, the funny rumours about people parents or other girls (I heard she sucked off Danny Pugh and then let Simon parker spunk on her tits), the battle to get served in pubs (me and my mate had a set of car keys and would talk about work as we approached the bar...) or getting served in offies (buying drinks that adults drink to seem older, the girls would for some reason always wear a leather jacket because they thought it made them look older), the capers we used to get up to... And basically everything being a bit shit. It was a desperate time and this show conveys that perfectly.

Hulkamaniac
April 4th, 2009, 2:08 PM
Yeah...its pretty much all just over-exaggerated for comedic effect mate.

Hulkamaniac
April 4th, 2009, 2:08 PM

Alf
April 4th, 2009, 2:31 PM

El Capitano Gatisto
April 4th, 2009, 2:35 PM
Yeah the dialogue and the way the characters behave with each other and react to things is spot on, the way the four friends give each other a constant stream of abuse. The way one kid is an absolute liar who makes up stories all the time is instantly recognisable, everyone knew (still knows maybe) someone like that.

Guy
April 4th, 2009, 3:57 PM
The "Friend, Football Friend, Car Friend" bit made me laugh admittedly

Torn
April 4th, 2009, 4:38 PM
Watched all the episodes today and yesterday. Fucking hilarious.

StevieV
April 5th, 2009, 7:48 AM
Finally saw the first one of this series. It's definitely still got it.

:yes:

Yoda impressions were a little shit though..

Red Dog
April 5th, 2009, 4:47 PM
Anyone who has ever been to school will be able to identify with it.
Er, everyone then?

Marlon Dingle
April 6th, 2009, 5:05 AM
Haha, I watched this yesterday cause it was on my Sky Plus, and i was spewing with laughter, I had a mouthful of coffee when the fish got punched and I had to spit it back into the mug I was laughing so hard. I think I might have to jump on the bandwagon and say this is decent afterall.

Alf
April 6th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Er, everyone then?

That was my point you spoon.

Alf
April 6th, 2009, 10:45 AM
His face when he punches the fish is classic... like the reluctant sadness of a man who has to put down his dog because it's the right thing to do.

Red Dog
April 6th, 2009, 11:00 AM
That was my point you spoon.
But as this thread shows, not everyone agrees. So your point is obviously wrong. You spoon.

Alf
April 6th, 2009, 11:01 AM
...opinions can be wrong... just not mine.

Red Dog
April 6th, 2009, 11:13 AM
...opinions can be wrong... just not mine.
You'll go far with that attitude. Well done.

Alf
April 6th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Will you relax you fucking spastic?

It's like being in a room with a pedantic ADD sufferer.

Red Dog
April 6th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Will you relax you fucking spastic?

It's like being in a room with a pedantic ADD sufferer.
To keep this on topic...........

"Brilliant". :lol:

Alf
April 6th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Insert needlesly grating post

Marlon Dingle
April 10th, 2009, 2:49 AM
Anyone see it last night? I had another fit of pissinthepants. Getting jerked off on the dancefloor at the under 18 disco. Classic. Better that when Del Boy fell through the bar and Trigger pulled a face.

Guy
April 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
So with the other half enjoying the show, I decided to catch up with it anyways (as there's only a few episodes) and I'm really undecided.

It has great banter between the guys, and some great smaller moments, but every episode seems to jump the shark at some point and drags it all back down for me.

Like the school trip episode had some awesome stuff, and some great and real awkward moments. But then shit like the teacher ACTUALLY being a peado and the lad standing naked on the boat go and ruin it.

El Capitano Gatisto
April 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
No one cares.

1_Pablo_Angel
April 10th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Blood's got a point, it loses something by going OTT on occasion.

Guy
April 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Ta love :beer:

Melv
April 10th, 2009, 5:30 PM
I don't know I think it going OTT makes it funnier, if anything. It's a parody of School life.

Guy
April 10th, 2009, 5:40 PM
Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree.

Personally I appreciate the more down to earth humour in this, the OTT stuff reminds me of just about any other sitcom I've ever seen, whereas the smaller scale stuff is well written and really has a good focus on school life.

Wooooo
April 12th, 2009, 4:23 PM
I like skins and didn't know anything about this programme apart from some people saying it was a poor mans skins, anyway, its a totally different ball game, and its fucking mint, I love it, and it really does have some laugh out loud parts, I've been kinked
Also, the music they use is great, late of the pier and mystery jets etc, all my sort of music

roses are red,
violets are blue,
your dong is massive,
I want to blow you,

wardy
April 13th, 2009, 6:35 AM
Brilliant programme. Although the speccy one is never an 'inbetweener', he's a geek and the others would never hang about with him.

Bad Collin
April 13th, 2009, 8:01 AM
I thought 'inbetweener' refers to inbetween childhood and adulthood.

Hulkamaniac
April 13th, 2009, 8:11 AM
Inbetween school and university?

son_of_foley
April 13th, 2009, 8:15 AM
I think its about social groups

wardy
April 13th, 2009, 8:22 AM
I heard it refers to the group of school kids who aren't popular but aren't quite geeky enough to be geeks. Hence, they are the 'in-betweeners'.

The speccy one would have never have friends with decent banter at any school I've ever heard of.

turdpower
April 13th, 2009, 9:13 AM
Yeah I agree, and in the first series, he goes from follower to being one of their mates incredibly quickly.

Guy
April 13th, 2009, 9:16 AM
I mentioned something similar to that earlier, he just doesn't come off as a real kid at that age

Hulkamaniac
April 13th, 2009, 9:17 AM
He's not supposed to.

turdpower
April 13th, 2009, 9:17 AM
He sort of reminds me of Mark from Peep Show, with a similar background story. But he's a fair bit weirder.

Jay
April 17th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Anyone watch it last night, then?

Fucking loved the bit where he tried closing the laptop lid with his dead hand.

"Fucking hell, Simon, what have you been doing in there?! I can taste it..." Classic.

son_of_foley
April 17th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Are you like Jay from Inbetweeners at all?

It was funny as anything. I thought we might have had some jebbage at one point alas :(

Guy
April 17th, 2009, 12:29 PM
It was a pretty decent episode.

Though I pent most of it wanting someone to just trounce the lad with glasses. He just fucking annoyed me all the way through it.

son_of_foley
April 17th, 2009, 12:32 PM
It was his birthday.

I was hoping the french lad was going to batter the bully.

turdpower
April 20th, 2009, 6:16 AM
The bit with him sat on his arm was good. "IT'S JUST A NORMAL FILM"

Marlon Dingle
April 20th, 2009, 6:40 AM
Good ep, but not as good as the previous two. Just watched all of series one, I think I formed such a bad opinion of the show originally, because I had only watched "Thorpe Park" which to be fair is the worst episode of series one. Still good but it doesn't beat Simon spewing on a little kid or Neil's spunk all over Simon's car.

This week should be good, The boys go for a night out in London because they want to be known as the boys who go to clubs. I can imagine it being quite similar to the Rajah London Meet.

Wooooo
April 23rd, 2009, 11:23 AM
The dead hand scene was real laugh out loud stuff, but the french guy was a bit of a waste, they should have either used him more or not bothered putting him in

I've just been to pirate bay to steal series 1, then realised they had just been to court etc, so how is it still operating?

RFF Champ
April 23rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
Cos the server is operating from Sweden or something so the courts couldn't order them to shut it down.

1_Pablo_Angel
April 23rd, 2009, 11:36 AM
Nah it's Sweden where they all got done, they've got servers all over the place I think. Obv. out of jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.

RFF Champ
April 23rd, 2009, 11:38 AM
Or that.

wardy
April 23rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Watched last weeks episode last night. Amazing once again. Best programme on the telly right now. Have to agree that the best bit was when he got caught watching the porno, literally laughed out loud. And some shocking cock blocking from Jay at the party; if I was Simon I would've belted him.

Guy
April 23rd, 2009, 12:17 PM
Jay probably would've been belted about once an episode at this point

Simon
April 23rd, 2009, 1:52 PM
Still really enjoying these but I feel like every episode has been weaker than the first series so far. This one should be great though.

Marlon Dingle
April 24th, 2009, 3:05 AM
BUS WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Joe
April 24th, 2009, 3:24 AM
No problemo.

Gary J
April 24th, 2009, 6:58 AM
So who would you rather fuck Will's mum or Neil's sister ?

wardy
April 24th, 2009, 8:00 AM
The French boy

son_of_foley
May 1st, 2009, 4:16 AM
God this was funny but also AWFUL yesterday. Awful in terms of pure akward moments but hilarious all the same. Sad that next week is the last in series

Marlon Dingle
May 1st, 2009, 4:44 AM
Haha, that whole scene with Jay jerking off spunking in his hand then shaking hands with the Granny's son was just pure akwardness, but piss funny.

son_of_foley
May 1st, 2009, 5:01 AM
Neil is bloody funny in this.

Guy
May 1st, 2009, 7:16 AM
Again I thought the one to one dialogue was pretty funny all through the show.

The massively obvious setups and end payoffs weren't as good however

Red Dog
May 1st, 2009, 7:18 AM
I've got a Duke of Spastic award.

Guy
May 1st, 2009, 7:20 AM
You're going to appear on "Who's the gayest?"

The Rosk
May 1st, 2009, 7:25 AM
Again I thought the one to one dialogue was pretty funny all through the show.

The massively obvious setups and end payoffs weren't as good however

You are in no position to comment on the merit of humour in anything.

Simon
May 1st, 2009, 12:33 PM
Back to form yesterday after a crappy couple of episodes. Jay is brilliant.

Andy
May 7th, 2009, 7:19 PM
Good episode last night.

The lion, the witch and the speccy twat who shit himself

asjdahhahahaksdjkaahhaa :lol:

Hlebsfall
May 7th, 2009, 7:31 PM
The best bit was:

"your dad usually brings a bag of shit in here"
"does he?"
"yeah, your mum."

Andy
May 7th, 2009, 7:35 PM
"Brilliant"

wardy
May 7th, 2009, 8:56 PM
Least funny show of the series so far but was still great.

son_of_foley
May 8th, 2009, 4:19 AM
The best bit was:

"your dad usually brings a bag of shit in here"
"does he?"
"yeah, your mum."

This bit had me in tears. Unbelievable joke.

wardy
May 8th, 2009, 4:32 AM
Would only ever work if someone took a bag of shit somewhere with them.

son_of_foley
May 8th, 2009, 4:40 AM
I know but it was brilliant.

wardy
May 8th, 2009, 4:46 AM
Unlike Kyle Lafferty lol.

son_of_foley
May 8th, 2009, 4:53 AM
RIGHT THATS IT. WE'LL SEE THIS WEEKEND (not that I really like Rangers but still)

Marlon Dingle
August 4th, 2009, 7:59 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/aug/04/the-inbetweeners-third-series

E4 has commissioned a third series of its critically acclaimed sitcom The Inbetweeners.
The comedy about four teenagers growing up in suburbia debuted on the channel last year and is one of E4's two biggest homegrown hits, along with its award-winning drama Skins. The third series of The Inbetweeners will air next year.
Angela Jain, the head of E4 said the show had "some of the most beautifully crafted puerile and funny jokes ever seen on British television but also moments of crushing heartbreak, which are all testament to the brilliance of the writing and acting".
Made by the independent producer Bwark and written by Iain Morris and Damon Beesley, The Inbetweeners was nominated for best situation comedy at this year's Bafta television awards and has won two British Comedy awards.
The show, which stars Simon Bird, Joe Thomas, James Buckley and Blake Harrison, returned to E4 for a second series in May this year.

Simon
August 4th, 2009, 8:03 AM
Simon Bird, who plays Will, is a really good up-and-coming stand-up. Worth checking him out on Youtube if you haven't seen him. He might be playing the Fresher's Ball for Brighton Uni in September.

Marlon Dingle
August 4th, 2009, 8:04 AM
Simon Bird, who plays Will, is a really good up-and-coming stand-up. Worth checking him out on Youtube if you haven't seen him. He might be playing the Fresher's Ball for Brighton Uni in September.

I'm going to see him in September, for nothing else but to shout "BRIEFCASE WANKER" at him.

Simon
August 4th, 2009, 8:09 AM
That would make you a massive gallery cunt if you did that. And anyway, he would murder you. He reminds me of Amstell. Either because he's qot a similar style or because he's a curly-haired Jew-nerd.

son_of_foley
August 4th, 2009, 8:09 AM
It's good but the actors are really looking ridiculously old for this now. I assume this will be 1st term of upper 6th ? 4th Series being the 2nd term and if there's a 5th the first term of uni?

JIJ
August 4th, 2009, 8:21 AM
"Noone tells the birdman he cant talk about confectionary."

Winkle van Tinkle
August 4th, 2009, 8:24 AM
sigh.

i may or may not have mentioned this, but i wrote half a spec episode of the inbetweeners and sent it to one of the writers. He liked it and asked me to complete it and send it back to him. I didn't.

:(

Simon
August 4th, 2009, 8:25 AM
Ahahaha YES. I love that dedication to destroying his chances of victory. I like his dedication to always coming back as well. "There's only one way I'm leaving here, and that's in one of a fleet of hearses" :lol: one of the best lines I've heard in years.

Guy
August 4th, 2009, 8:56 AM
It's good but the actors are really looking ridiculously old for this now. I assume this will be 1st term of upper 6th ? 4th Series being the 2nd term and if there's a 5th the first term of uni?

I don't think they've looked too bad so far actually.

I mean if you've seen ANY American "teenage" drama over the years then The Inbetweeners cast suddenly look twelve

son_of_foley
August 4th, 2009, 9:01 AM
No honestly they are looking a bit older now and in 2/3 years it could well get silly. The fact it's 1 series per term makes it trickier than 1 per academic year.

I like the show a lot though

Guy
August 4th, 2009, 9:04 AM
They're looking a bit older now yea, and you're right, it could all get a bit Harry Potter if they keep the series going.

But as it stands for the first two series, they don't look that far off

Marlon Dingle
August 4th, 2009, 9:27 AM
No honestly they are looking a bit older now and in 2/3 years it could well get silly. The fact it's 1 series per term makes it trickier than 1 per academic year.

I like the show a lot though

Calm down mate it only first aired just over a year ago. If they knock out a 3rd and 4th series before next summer, I think we'll let them off, no?

Marlon Dingle
August 4th, 2009, 9:29 AM
sigh.

i may or may not have mentioned this, but i wrote half a spec episode of the inbetweeners and sent it to one of the writers. He liked it and asked me to complete it and send it back to him. I didn't.

:(

Go give us an outline as to what you wrote. Please.

Curly Toe
August 4th, 2009, 9:30 AM
I'm going to see him in September, for nothing else but to shout "BRIEFCASE WANKER" at him.

So am I.:eek:

Not for the briefcase wanker bit though.

son_of_foley
August 4th, 2009, 9:32 AM
Calm down mate it only first aired just over a year ago. If they knock out a 3rd and 4th series before next summer, I think we'll let them off, no?

I just would like a series that's twice as long covering a full academic year

Marlon Dingle
August 4th, 2009, 9:34 AM
So am I.:eek:

Not for the briefcase wanker bit though.

Fuck off and stop following me. Well I'm going with the Mrs, so you'll just have to stare at me from across the room and get all jealous.

P.S. Couldn't find a buyer for that ticket you wanted me to shift. Sorry.

Curly Toe
August 4th, 2009, 9:44 AM
Fuck off and stop following me. Well I'm going with the Mrs, so you'll just have to stare at me from across the room and get all jealous.

P.S. Couldn't find a buyer for that ticket you wanted me to shift. Sorry.

Ah well, cheers for trying.

I'll just need to take it with me and see if I can shift it there.

Darkoke
August 4th, 2009, 11:27 AM

I think I saw an interview with the cast/writers where they said next series is upper 6th and if they do another one after that it'll be the time period before uni, maybe college. They also want to do a film or feature length episode of a "lads holiday".

Guy
August 4th, 2009, 11:29 AM
A lads holiday film sounds like it could be very Kevin and Perry-eqsue

son_of_foley
August 4th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Except the writers have actually shown a real understanding of how young people interact rather than a middle-aged man spoofing grumpy teenagers

Guy
August 4th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Yes but the snowballing and exaggeration they do of the situations they're in will most likely end up similar.

If a regular school trip episode of The Inbetweeners ends up with one of them naked on a boat with everyone watching, I can only imagine the ridiculousness of the situations they'll put the characters in in a "lads on holiday" film

StevieV
August 4th, 2009, 2:21 PM

That would make you a massive gallery cunt if you did that. And anyway, he would murder you. He reminds me of Amstell. Either because he's qot a similar style or because he's a curly-haired Jew-nerd.

I'm seeing him in September too. I live in Aldershot at the moment so there will definitely be morons like Dingle shouting Briefcase Wanker.

Definitely looking forward to the show. I've specifically avoided any youtube clips so that I go in blind.

son_of_foley
August 5th, 2009, 3:41 AM
Yes but the snowballing and exaggeration they do of the situations they're in will most likely end up similar.

If a regular school trip episode of The Inbetweeners ends up with one of them naked on a boat with everyone watching, I can only imagine the ridiculousness of the situations they'll put the characters in in a "lads on holiday" film
That doesn't mean it will be the same level of tat as Kevin and Perry. Just because it's a similar theme doesn't mean it'll end up that way. American Pie 2 would probably be more similar in vibe you would expect but again different

Fanny
August 5th, 2009, 5:41 AM
there's no way they'll get a film into theaters I don't think. I'll queue up in front of my tv for the feature length episode though, with fucking bells on

Simon
August 5th, 2009, 5:51 AM
Caught an episode from the second series last night with a line that absolutely floored me, when Will turns up at the pub with the clothes he shat in during the exam.

"Who brings a bag of shit to the pub?"
"Your dad does...your mum."

Not big or clever, but that is not only funny but is spot-on in terms of the sixth form humour (i.e. much better than smug university humour). Still doesn't touch the best line of the whole series though:

"Women are like fairground rides...FUCKING MENTAL."

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 8:51 AM
Except the writers have actually shown a real understanding of how young people interact rather than a middle-aged man spoofing grumpy teenagers

I do fucking hate Harry Enfield and that skit in particular. Especially because it causes adults to say stuff like "Oh yeah...that is SO true".

Marlon Dingle
August 5th, 2009, 8:57 AM
I do fucking hate Harry Enfield and that skit in particular. Especially because it causes adults to say stuff like "Oh yeah...that is SO true".

True, but it was fairly popular and quite funny to me as a 12 year old kid watching it, thinking thats what shagging girls was all about. I got it on DVD a few years back and it is truly shite.

Simon
August 5th, 2009, 9:01 AM
You hate Harry Enfield? Come off it. At his peak his shows were both diverse AND consistent, which is unheard of for a sketch show, where they almost always fall into one of two groups - consistent but repetitive (Fast Show, the first series of Little Britain, dare I say The Catherine Tate Show?) or idea-filled but hit-and-miss (Big Train, Smack The Pony).

Harry Enfield And Chums was pretty much the pinnacle of modern sketch comedy. Even his latest effort, Harry And Paul, is more inventive and original than any other sketch show on TV (Mitchell and Webb included), despite coming from two well-fed middle-aged guys who you would think would be at a point where the desire would have dimmed.

The last series was great, it smacked of what it was - two guys who have done it for years, had their bust-ups with producers and demographic expert cunts, and have now clearly just made a comedy show that they wanted to make, with sketches that they found funny. It wasn't hilarious, but it was consistently funny and very likeable - a factor that's too often overlooked in comedy IMO.

son_of_foley
August 5th, 2009, 9:09 AM
A lads holiday episode of the inbetweeners would be brilliant as it would accurately mirror the disgusting things people get up to on them

son_of_foley
August 5th, 2009, 9:10 AM
LISTEN TO PROFESSOR COMEDY BOLLOCKS

Marlon Dingle
August 5th, 2009, 9:10 AM
I remember Harry Enfield sold out and moved to Sky with a new sketch show, it was one of the worst programs I have ever seen. Harry and Paul was much more funny.

Fast Show was amazing I loved that as a kid. I went to see it live when they did a big tour. "Disco Baby, Sexy Baby Hot!"

I still cant believe BBC Three comissioned a whole show based on Swiss Toni.

JIJ
August 5th, 2009, 9:13 AM
Harry Enfield is the last decent sketch show ever made.

son_of_foley
August 5th, 2009, 9:14 AM
I still think the comparisson between Kevin and Perry and their style to inbetweeners is lazy

Simon
August 5th, 2009, 9:20 AM
Yeah that comparison is pointless and lazy. If anything it does show the discrepancy between how parents see children, and how children actually are. The Inbetweeners was written by the current generation for the current generation, Kevin And Perry was written by the older generation, for the older generation. Luckily enough it stands up as a good bit of comedy because, inaccuracy aside, it's fucking funny. Perry coming back from Manchester is one of the best sketches I've ever seen. My friend's mum went to the recording that contained that sketch, and said they had to redo the opening of the sketch 5 or 6 times because the audience couldn't stop laughing at Perry's entrance.

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 9:22 AM
You hate Harry Enfield? Come off it. At his peak his shows were both diverse AND consistent, which is unheard of for a sketch show, where they almost always fall into one of two groups - consistent but repetitive (Fast Show, the first series of Little Britain, dare I say The Catherine Tate Show?) or idea-filled but hit-and-miss (Big Train, Smack The Pony).

Harry Enfield And Chums was pretty much the pinnacle of modern sketch comedy. Even his latest effort, Harry And Paul, is more inventive and original than any other sketch show on TV (Mitchell and Webb included), despite coming from two well-fed middle-aged guys who you would think would be at a point where the desire would have dimmed.

The last series was great, it smacked of what it was - two guys who have done it for years, had their bust-ups with producers and demographic expert cunts, and have now clearly just made a comedy show that they wanted to make, with sketches that they found funny. It wasn't hilarious, but it was consistently funny and very likeable - a factor that's too often overlooked in comedy IMO.

I hate catchphrase comedy.

JIJ
August 5th, 2009, 9:24 AM
Alright Andy Millman.

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 9:27 AM
Are you having a laugh?

Simon
August 5th, 2009, 9:29 AM
I hate catchphrase comedy.

But the majority of it wasn't catchphrase comedy. A handful of catchphrase characters which were phased out as new ones were brought in, there were never too many. The Cholmondley-Warner sketches were grea too.

son_of_foley
August 5th, 2009, 9:30 AM
Mitchell and Web Look is very dissapointing

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 10:12 AM
But the majority of it wasn't catchphrase comedy. A handful of catchphrase characters which were phased out as new ones were brought in, there were never too many. The Cholmondley-Warner sketches were grea too.

It was always catchphrases. Loads of them. Always.

Simon
August 5th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Well, I respectfully why don't you just fuck off.

Guy
August 5th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I still think the show overall is very meh

The Rosk
August 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Harry Enfield was excellent back in the day. You have to remember it was Auf Wiedersehen Pet or nothing for Mik.

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 10:41 AM
I never used to watch Auf Wiedersehn Pet.

The Rosk
August 5th, 2009, 10:42 AM
You used to live it.

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 10:45 AM
You'll live THIS.

Marlon Dingle
August 5th, 2009, 11:11 AM
You'll live THIS.

eh?

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 11:12 AM
I was pointing at my cock.

Marlon Dingle
August 5th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I was pointing at my cock.

Sorry mate, it was so small I didn't see it.

Melv
August 5th, 2009, 11:24 AM
ahahahaha thanks, Marlon.

Hulkamaniac
August 5th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I wish that was the first time I'd heard that.

Melv
August 5th, 2009, 11:32 AM
agashgashgashgash

Simmo Fortyone
March 23rd, 2010, 8:12 AM
So this show premiered down here tonight and I gave it a watch since I loved Alan Partridge and Peep Show following recommendations from here. Gotta say my thoughts are pretty similar to everyone else's in here - great representation of late teenage life. Constant abuse and jokes about parents, and the desire to get alcohol and pussy but no idea how to effectively go about it, made me feel quite nostalgic. Will being pretty much a young David Mitchell got on my tits a bit but I think I'll be a fan as the weeks go on :yes:

Simmo Fortyone
March 23rd, 2010, 8:13 AM
I also want to do a lot of bad things to Carli Damato.

Repo
March 23rd, 2010, 8:14 AM
The school this is filmed at is around the corner from my house

Its weird that they use all my locals as well

Apparently they are gearing up to film part of the movie in the school holidays

Darkoke
March 23rd, 2010, 8:15 AM
Charlotte Hinchcliffe is better when she comes into it.