PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights (TV)

Pages : 1 [2]

Myles
August 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I thought the movie was solid. It had a darker vibe, and was supposedly much closer to the book.

kangus
March 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihYkEAQ_DY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihYkEAQ_DY)

Brian M.
March 7th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I miss this show so much :(

virms
March 7th, 2012, 1:05 AM
They are supposedly going to make a movie with the original cast.

Aussie_Outlaw
March 7th, 2012, 1:14 AM
In July 2011, it was reported that Friday Night Lights creator Peter Berg was trying to pitch a second movie with the cast of the series which would pick up where the show left off, to Universal Pictures.[88] During Television Critics Association's Summer Press Tour on August 1, 2011, Berg confirmed that the script was completed and the movie is on track for a potential 2012 release.[89] Berg spoke further about the film in February 2012 when he stated that Jason Katims was "about done with the script". He said that the plot of the upcoming film was inspired by real-life college football coach Mike Leach. Berg didn't give any release dates or timing, indicating that making the film entirely depended on when the actors will be available. He went on to say that, "if we can get everyone in the same room at the same time, we all want to do it. We're not done with 'Friday Night Lights.' "[90]

Hell, just make it a Tim Riggins film about him being taken to Mars to fight aliens... or Wolverine or something.

Chris Scott
March 7th, 2012, 8:48 AM
This is getting shown on Sky Atlantic in the Uk. Going to watch it all again.

Tim
March 8th, 2012, 6:21 PM
I loved the first 2 seasons, was alright with season 3, but I was ready for it to be over by season 4 and don't feel very optimistic about a movie since I kinda had to force myself through season 5.

Aussie_Outlaw
March 8th, 2012, 7:11 PM
I always considered 2 to be the "bad" season and found 3 as good as 1. 4 & 5 was basically a different show as the entire set of characters had changed and if you didn't end up relating to them like the first set I can see how people wouldn't like Seasons 4 & 5.

Tim
March 8th, 2012, 7:27 PM
Yeah you're right, I was thinking the storyline with Landry as a murderer was season 3 which I thought was a dumb angle but it was season 2.

Aussie_Outlaw
March 8th, 2012, 8:47 PM
THAT NEVER HAPPENED :squint:

Canuck
March 9th, 2012, 4:40 PM
I thought the show had some of it's best writing in the last seasons. Top form start to finish. Love it.

RFF Champ
March 12th, 2012, 7:42 AM
I thought the show had some of it's best writing in the last seasons. Top form start to finish. Love it.

Completely agree. Once they got over the initial bumps with integrating the new characters and actually focussed on them the show was every bit as good as it ever was in the final seasons. The point that the new characters became interesting was when they finally packed Matt Saracen off to Chicago because it really meant the new characters could grow into their roles.

Tim
March 12th, 2012, 8:19 AM
I thought Julie going to college and the affair with the TA was terribly dull. I also wasn't a fan of the QB and the story with his dad coming back and becoming too involved with the colleges and pissing off Coach Taylor, I feel like I've seen that story a million times. I actually think they did something similar with Smash Williams but I could be wrong.

I don't think I was willing to accept a new cast, because the only episodes I remember liking were the ones where the original cast came back for a surprise appearance.

Aussie_Outlaw
March 12th, 2012, 8:24 AM
They did it slightly with JD McCoy and his Dad trying to get control of the team.

I liked (and hated) the Julie storylines from the last season. Loved because it perfectly fit her character as an idiotic little girl trying to be an adult as she had always been written as someone who thinks they're smarter and more mature than they are. Hated it because well it made her easy to hate.

dunno
March 12th, 2012, 9:25 AM
I didn't like the Julie/TA or the Tami/Epic (I think that was her name) storylines in season five. The last season took some time to get going, I thought, but finished great.

LOCONUT
September 7th, 2012, 5:05 PM
So I am about 5 episodes into season 1 and I cant believe how quickly you get invested in the characters. Most of the female actors not named Connie Britton are fucking terrible at acting but they are so fucking delicious that it is okay with me.

Anyway, I love this so far.

Miotch
September 7th, 2012, 5:19 PM
Minka Kelly is fucking perfect.

LOCONUT
September 7th, 2012, 5:32 PM
Some of her scenes are cringe worthy, but yes, she is retarded hot.

LOCONUT
September 7th, 2012, 5:36 PM
Also, everyone should have the chance to watch the pilot with uber drunk Mitch. His cheering and reciting show lines as they happen is tremendous. This show has clearly inspired him inside his heart.

Miotch
September 7th, 2012, 6:19 PM
Ahahaha, clear eyes full hearts can't lose

Chris Scott
September 8th, 2012, 10:42 AM
I've still not watched any of season 5 after all this time. I've just not got around to watching it but I got it from ebay 2 weeks ago. But because its an excellent show, I'm watching them from the start. I'm onto season 3 already.

Aussie_Outlaw
September 9th, 2012, 4:38 AM
I think of Season 4 & 5 as one season as really they tell the one story and after just watching Season 4 the whole Lions storyline just felt so... incomplete.

Chris Scott
September 9th, 2012, 8:27 AM
5 still a decent season?

1 and 3 are my best.

Slare
September 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Just started watching this from the start today. Strangely enough the film soundtrack is one of my favorite scores so I already love the style and sound its made with.

Chris Scott
September 10th, 2012, 7:51 AM
You'll defo enjoy the show.

Slare
September 10th, 2012, 1:19 PM
7 episodes in and fucking hooked. Just grabs you so quick.

LOCONUT
September 10th, 2012, 4:59 PM
Poor kid from Tulane is like a real life Jason Street. I wonder if he has a Lila.

Slare
September 13th, 2012, 2:48 PM
Fucking hell lads this programme is incredible.

Just finished Season One there, had a wee cry at the end.

Brian M.
September 14th, 2012, 5:08 PM
Coach Taylor might be my favorite character on any show, ever. Even with this show went bad with some of it's storylines, he carried it to something more than watchable.

Slare
September 14th, 2012, 5:25 PM
Getting into Season 2 now. Strange that they had him move away then come straight back four episodes in.

The characters are all absolutely amazing in this. I care about every single one of them. Every story line. Love it.

Landry has come into his own as a belter, Lyla has turned a bit strange but I fucking love her tits and arse, Smash is fucking amazing and I get goosebumps when coach Tayler gives encouragement to people.

I love this show so much.

Chris Scott
September 15th, 2012, 4:55 PM
Yep Coach Taylor is an inspiration to everyone, I love him. I like he's a father figure to all the lads.

Chris Scott
September 17th, 2012, 7:47 AM
Got through season 3, love the season. Last 2 episodes where fantastic.

One thing I've changed my mind on is Matt Saracen I didn't really like him at first but I warmed to him come the end of season 3.

Brian M.
September 18th, 2012, 1:09 AM
Getting into Season 2 now. Strange that they had him move away then come straight back four episodes in.

I believe they wrote the season 1 finale as though it would be the last season, which is why they kind of had to rush to come up with a convoluted conclusion to that story.

Slare
September 18th, 2012, 9:39 AM
Yeah that makes sense. I was quite glad, It still has plenty mileage in Dillon and they can make more of it when he does actually go.

Chris Scott
September 24th, 2012, 5:21 PM
So I destroyed season 4 and I'm now 2 episodes into season 5 which I haven't seen yet. Man I love this show and don't want to end it.

LOCONUT
September 25th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Just finished Season 1. Wife says I am a lot like Coach Taylor. :cool:

Slare
September 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
I'm half way through season 3.

I know two ended abruptly because of the writers strike but think they just carried on with season three like the second half of season 2 actually happened. It's the most logical thing to do but I just feel we missed out on some amazing T.V like..

Them getting the play-offs, Smash getting injured and the aftermath, Street dealing with the pregnancy, the Landry break-up and whatever was meant to happen to Saracen.

I still absolutely love the show. I know the murder plot got a lot of shit but I thought it was still decent at worst. Still absolutely love Lyla with all of my heart. What a show. What a fucking show.

Chris Scott
September 26th, 2012, 6:01 PM
I'm hit and miss with Lyla, she annoys me sometimes.

Chris Scott
September 26th, 2012, 6:02 PM
Just finished Season 1. Wife says I am a lot like Coach Taylor. :cool:

More like Buddy, come on tell the truth.

Chris Scott
October 15th, 2012, 4:29 PM
I'm got the last 2 to watch and then it's all over for me :(

Going to watch them in a bit, I hope some of the other characters from earlier seasons turn up in the last episode.

Slare
October 16th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I've been spacing them out a wee bit more as I've been really busy. On the season 3 finale. Not enjoying it as much as I previously was, but still love it.

Think I really miss Smash and Jason, never really been able to get behind the Riggins/Lyla relationship because I love Riggins being a bad ass. J.D McCoy or whatever his name is has really grown on me and I loved his dadfight.

Chris Scott
October 16th, 2012, 2:36 PM
Fantastic ending to a superb show, what I'm I going to do now? Gutted I don't have anymore left to watch.

Chris Scott
October 16th, 2012, 2:42 PM
I've been spacing them out a wee bit more as I've been really busy. On the season 3 finale. Not enjoying it as much as I previously was, but still love it.

Think I really miss Smash and Jason, never really been able to get behind the Riggins/Lyla relationship because I love Riggins being a bad ass. J.D McCoy or whatever his name is has really grown on me and I loved his dadfight.

I loved the finale of season 3. I also liked J.D McCoy although reading online not many people did. Hurry up and watcb 4 & 5, you won't be disappointed.

Slare
October 18th, 2012, 4:45 AM
My internet is down for a week or so at home, meaning no Netflix :( I've not watched one in a few nights but i did have a dream me and riggins were best mates last night so that will do for now.m

Chris Scott
October 18th, 2012, 5:41 AM
:lol:

Chris Scott
November 6th, 2012, 6:04 PM
Wow 2 weeks on after finishing it I'm having withdrawal symptoms about watching more :(

Bert
November 6th, 2012, 6:35 PM
We've all been there. I started watching Parenthood just because Jason Katims who was head writer for FNL is head writer for it.

It's a good show in it's own right but it's no FNL.

Chris Scott
November 9th, 2012, 7:55 PM
Yeah I've been recommended that by a few people now, might give it a try.

Dubya
November 13th, 2012, 6:10 PM
Just started watching this on Netflix. First episode was pretty intense. I'm a few in now.

Slare
November 14th, 2012, 12:50 PM
It will suck up your life. I'm fucking dying to get the internet back at home to get back into it, Just at the end of Season 3 right now and ready to power through 4 and 5.

Slare
December 5th, 2012, 3:31 PM
Just finished Season 4. My fucking lord.

The finale was just incredible television. From the low of seeing Riggins getting arrested after finally getting his life in order, to the scenes a the game. I was genuinely fist pumping in my bedroom watching it, and Landry getting the kick to do the business was just absolutely poetic. Amazing amazing television. I am in love with Tim Riggins and I want coach taylor to sort my life out. I liked most of the new characters. Vince started slow but ws great towards the end, and out of the two girls I really quite liked Becky.

Bert
December 5th, 2012, 8:42 PM
Julie > *

virms
December 5th, 2012, 9:22 PM
The world would be a perfect place if everyone had a dad like Coach Taylor.

Aussie_Outlaw
December 6th, 2012, 2:02 AM
Julie > *

Wait. WHAT?

Julie is horrible and pretty much the most annoying person on the show. Out of everyone there I just wanted to thump some sense in her.

son_of_foley
December 6th, 2012, 5:27 AM
Wait. WHAT?

Julie is horrible and pretty much the most annoying person on the show. Out of everyone there I just wanted to thump some sense in her.

I think he just means because she has massive jebs

Bert
December 6th, 2012, 5:54 AM
Yeah, what s_o_f said.

Chris Scott
December 6th, 2012, 6:36 AM
Becky does it for me.

son_of_foley
December 6th, 2012, 6:40 AM
Mrs Coach. It reawakened feelings from Spin City

Slare
December 6th, 2012, 9:11 AM
Lyla and Becky are a league above for me.

Sancty
December 9th, 2012, 7:53 AM
My two favourite things about the series are Julie Taylor

Slare
December 9th, 2012, 1:55 PM
Matt Saracen was a wonderful young man dammit!

On a side note, this should be required reading for fans of the show: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6766070/clear-eyes-full-hearts-lose

It's an "oral history" of the show as told by producers, directors and most members of the cast. Goes through the inception of the show to casting to shooting scenes to the end of the series.

This article is tremendous btw.

Chris Scott
December 9th, 2012, 4:51 PM
:yes:

Gary J
December 9th, 2012, 5:47 PM
If Julie Taylor was good enough for Matt Saracen then she is good enough for us all. She is still no Tami though the original was definitely better then the photocopy.

Sancty
December 10th, 2012, 1:28 AM
Nikki Faber > Julie Taylor > Tammy Taylor

son_of_foley
December 10th, 2012, 9:46 AM
Lads I think we should all dress up like Matt Saracen and watch this as a screencast together.

Could the Rajah twitter get the real Matt Saracen to join us?>

Chris Scott
December 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I don't think he's on twitter.

Gary J
December 10th, 2012, 10:41 AM
https://twitter.com/MattSaracen

Chris Scott
December 10th, 2012, 1:12 PM
Good stuff J.

son_of_foley
December 11th, 2012, 1:25 PM
I miss FNL so bad. I think I might start a rewatch in the new year

Chris Scott
December 11th, 2012, 1:59 PM

Yeah I miss it too, do you not have Sky Atlantic sof? They currently just started season 3 I'm watching again myself.

son_of_foley
December 12th, 2012, 7:17 AM
no mate fucking virgin media :(

Canuck
December 12th, 2012, 9:50 AM

I genuinely think it's my favorite television show of all time. I've a month off in January and I plan on going through the whole series again. :yes:

Chris Scott
December 13th, 2012, 5:59 PM
Yeah I'm going through it again while it's on here on Sky. I watched season 3 episode 5 earlier, Smash's smile at the end agter he's made it is just heart warming. I missed him after that.

Slare
December 14th, 2012, 1:35 PM
I've only got 5 episodes left ever and I can't bring myself to watch them because I don't want it to be over ever.

Chris Scott
December 15th, 2012, 8:06 AM
Haha I was exactly the same mate, I left the last 2 for a week before watching them.

Slare
December 15th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Not really been feeling Vinces dad's story. Feel like I've seen it before. Loved street coming back for bit and seeing the Lions absolutely dick the Panthers. But amazingly felt bad for the Panthers by the end somehow. Julie is doing my fucking box in and I miss Tim Riggins

VanillaJello
January 8th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Watched the movie yesterday. Not a patch on the tv series it should be erased from time

The movie was real. Well, at least in the sense that it's based off the book, which actually covered a season of Texas High School Football in the 80's.

Highly recommend the book.

As for the series, I finished it tonight. Gutted.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

:(

Bert
January 8th, 2013, 10:44 PM
I can't watch the movie, I saw the trailer and it was too weird.

Chris Scott
January 10th, 2013, 6:53 PM
I watched the movie ages ago before the tv show was out, I doubt I'll ever watch it again.

Slare
January 21st, 2013, 7:15 PM
Ok, Just finished the lot.

Cried like an absolute woman for the last ten minutes. I can't speak highly enough of this. Wrapped everything up perfectly. Everyone got a happy ending but it wasn't in a stupid Hollywood way. It all made sense and everyone deserved what they got.
Nice that Lyla and Street made an appearance early on in the season and got it wrapped up, while everyone else had their arc tied up in the finale.
Absolutely loved the whole thing and its probably my favourite T.V show of all the times.

Chris Scott
January 21st, 2013, 7:39 PM

Chris Scott
January 21st, 2013, 7:41 PM
Good luck with the next 2 weeks of your withdrawal symptoms mate,

Canuck
January 24th, 2013, 1:02 PM
2 years*

Sancty
January 24th, 2013, 1:12 PM
If they didn't ignore season 2, I'd say that FNL would stand a lot higher in my opinion.

Love the series but they set so much up in S2 that they just ignore once S3 starts.

Bert
August 8th, 2013, 10:33 PM
http://www.tv.com/news/news-briefs-the-friday-night-lights-movie-is-one-step-closer-to-being-real-137598918521/

Connie Britton told Ladies' Home Journal that she is in possession of the script for a potential Friday Night Lights movie. There's no word on what such a film would be about, but if it's not Matt and Julie's wedding, with Landry on guitar and Riggins standing around looking handsome, then I don't really see the point—can you imagine what that father-of-the-bride speech would be like? And I suppose there's also something to be said about making a movie out of a TV show based on a movie that was based on a book about real-life events. But it's the Taylors, so...

:panic:

Myles
August 9th, 2013, 5:53 AM
Ok, Just finished the lot.

Cried like an absolute woman for the last ten minutes. I can't speak highly enough of this. Wrapped everything up perfectly. Everyone got a happy ending but it wasn't in a stupid Hollywood way. It all made sense and everyone deserved what they got.
Nice that Lyla and Street made an appearance early on in the season and got it wrapped up, while everyone else had their arc tied up in the finale.
Absolutely loved the whole thing and its probably my favourite T.V show of all the times.

this show was okay, entertaining enough.. but nothing really ground breaking. :lol: is your post in jest bro?

virms
August 9th, 2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.tv.com/news/news-briefs-the-friday-night-lights-movie-is-one-step-closer-to-being-real-137598918521/

Movie followed by netflix bringing the series back please.

Gary J
August 9th, 2013, 12:56 PM
As much as i would love for it to happen i don't think we'll ever get a movie or a new series on netflix.

Bert
August 9th, 2013, 1:33 PM
this show was okay, entertaining enough.. but nothing really ground breaking. :lol: is your post in jest bro?

I'm getting flashbacks to your Sons of Anarchy trolling. This is even more out of place though. :rolleyes:

Myles
August 9th, 2013, 6:36 PM
I liked the show. I even posted about it in this thread. But the movie is so much more raw, deep, and moving.

Chris Scott
August 9th, 2013, 6:56 PM
As much as i would love for it to happen i don't think we'll ever get a movie or a new series on netflix.

Would be great like but I agree.

Slare
August 14th, 2013, 9:21 AM

I loved it so much. I think it's because I watched all five seasons back to back at an alarming rate and got really caught up in it all. Something about Explosions in the Sky's soundtrack always gets me very emotional and Coach Taylor is the best man in the world.

Still my favourite T.V show of all time, just edging out Lost.

virms
August 16th, 2013, 9:19 PM
They should remake lost but with Coach Taylor in place of Jack.

Dubya
August 16th, 2013, 9:28 PM
I loved it so much. I think it's because I watched all five seasons back to back at an alarming rate and got really caught up in it all. Something about Explosions in the Sky's soundtrack always gets me very emotional and Coach Taylor is the best man in the world.

Still my favourite T.V show of all time, just edging out Lost.

:heart: Explosions in the Sky

Bert
December 10th, 2013, 2:59 AM
http://www.tv.com/shows/game-of-thrones/community/post/afi-top-10-shows-of-2013-138663252859/

... The long-running abomination known as the Friday Night Lights movie is no more. Peter Berg, who directed the movie and produced the television show, confirmed that plans for a feature version of the television show have been scrapped. "Some people thought it was a good idea and some didn't," Berg told Collider. The people who thought it was a good idea were studio idiots, the people who didn't were true fans of the series who realize that it ended perfectly. Seriously though Coach Taylor was also saying NO, and his word is final.

I didn't realize Kyle Chandler was so against it. Oh well in that case. I do like the ending.

Myles
December 10th, 2013, 8:19 AM
i reckon im gonna give this a rewatch, i need a new show and im bored stiff of homeland. might do a round 2 on this. ill keep you all updated.

Myles
December 12th, 2013, 8:42 AM
fuck the plot holes are driving me nuts, it is the same age stuff that was bothering me the first time around.

how old are all the characters in the start? street is a senior that is established, matt is a sophomore, but lyla and tim are all over the place. Tim is supposedly Streets best friend and they grew up playing on the same teams, how is that possible if Tim is in grade 9 in the first season? Lyla is also in grade 9 or 10 since she stays in school for a few more seasons. She openly talks about how she was going to follow Street to uni in the fall. How she needs to think about college etc. that doesn't happen to kids in grade 9.

What are the characters exact ages and grade levels when this starts?

street - 12
smash - 11
matt - 10

the rest ?

i dont know why this bothers me so much, but it does. I'm enjoying the show again, but it is making me crazy how all over the place the ages are.

Myles
December 12th, 2013, 8:45 AM
also if tara is in grade 10 than she would be 15, yet she just fucked a 25 year old business man ?

pretty sure that is illegal. landry is in grade 9, so he is 14 and driving? wtf is going on?

Jay
December 30th, 2013, 5:15 AM
I'm absolutely addicted to this show at the minute. It's been on my 'to watch' list for ages, so I started recording them on Sky Atlantic recently, but never got round to watching it and had to delete them due to limited space. I'm watching it on Netflix now, though. I started it a little over a week or so ago and I'm currently on episode seventeen.

Coach Taylor is my new hero.

Myles
December 30th, 2013, 5:41 PM
the second season has a really good rape/stalker angle. :yes:

Chris Scott
December 30th, 2013, 7:34 PM
I'm absolutely addicted to this show at the minute. It's been on my 'to watch' list for ages, so I started recording them on Sky Atlantic recently, but never got round to watching it and had to delete them due to limited space. I'm watching it on Netflix now, though. I started it a little over a week or so ago and I'm currently on episode seventeen.

Coach Taylor is my new hero.

Welcome to one of the best shows ever.

Chris Scott
January 6th, 2014, 7:11 PM
Where you up a Jay you've gone quiet on this?

Bert
January 6th, 2014, 7:44 PM
If he hasn't finished the series by now he's not really a fan.

Chris Scott
January 6th, 2014, 7:53 PM
My point exactly.

Gary J
January 6th, 2014, 7:58 PM
I'll start my rewatch after the superbowl and wish Coach Taylor was my dad and start having lustful thoughts about Mrs Coach Taylor as usual.

LOCONUT
January 7th, 2014, 3:29 AM
I started this show lile a year ago and I am still not done with season 2. We now only watch an episode once or twice a month. Its actually a really amazing way to watch a show like this one. Slow burn. I love it.

Chris Scott
January 10th, 2014, 2:49 PM
Dissapointed in you GBF, watch it more often.

Jay
January 10th, 2014, 3:50 PM
If he hasn't finished the series by now he's not really a fan.Never mind season one, I finished season two earlier in the week!

I loved season one, it was fantastic. It was paced perfectly and I loved all of the characters, especially Tami. And Julie. And I'll be honest, I was thrilled when Julie and Matt finally got together.

Season two, though, I don't think was as good. Still good, still definitely worth a watch, but I expected it to kick on from the first season and it just didn't. There were some really good stories, such as Landry/Tyra and I liked Smash's story too, but pretty much everything else felt a bit random. I don't know if it was because there were almost half the number of episodes than season one, so they couldn't pad things out better, but it felt rushed in places. Like I said, it was still good, otherwise I wouldn't have got through it so quickly.

I don't know if anyone else felt that way. I'm avoiding reading anything until I've watched it all, which at this rate will be this time next month.

Chris Scott
January 11th, 2014, 12:05 PM
I'll start my rewatch after the superbowl and wish Coach Taylor was my dad and start having lustful thoughts about Mrs Coach Taylor as usual.

lol

I might follow you.

Gary J
January 11th, 2014, 5:19 PM
Never mind season one, I finished season two earlier in the week!

I loved season one, it was fantastic. It was paced perfectly and I loved all of the characters, especially Tami. And Julie. And I'll be honest, I was thrilled when Julie and Matt finally got together.

Season two, though, I don't think was as good. Still good, still definitely worth a watch, but I expected it to kick on from the first season and it just didn't. There were some really good stories, such as Landry/Tyra and I liked Smash's story too, but pretty much everything else felt a bit random. I don't know if it was because there were almost half the number of episodes than season one, so they couldn't pad things out better, but it felt rushed in places. Like I said, it was still good, otherwise I wouldn't have got through it so quickly.

I don't know if anyone else felt that way. I'm avoiding reading anything until I've watched it all, which at this rate will be this time next month.

I think season 2 was during the writers strike and they changed writers about halfway in.

Chris Scott
January 12th, 2014, 7:56 AM
I thought that was season 3?

RFF Champ
January 13th, 2014, 5:06 PM
It's testament to how everything came together to make this show great that when I went to the cinema last week 3 of the trailers pre-film contained FNL cast members.

Gary J
January 13th, 2014, 5:15 PM
Landry is going to be the main guy in the new Star Wars film as well isn't he?

son_of_foley
January 14th, 2014, 8:56 AM
It's testament to how everything came together to make this show great that when I went to the cinema last week 3 of the trailers pre-film contained FNL cast members.

OH OH OH

DEVILS DUE
WOLF OF WALL STREET

AND WHAT OTHER ONE

RFF Champ
January 14th, 2014, 10:43 AM
The one that you'll go and see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE_bE_kswEw

son_of_foley
January 14th, 2014, 10:58 AM
The one that you'll go and see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE_bE_kswEw

I'll go see them all mate.

Vince had a lovely cardigan on in that. LIKED IT. THANKS.

Chris Scott
January 14th, 2014, 6:41 PM
Noooooooo Zac Efron, can't be dealing with him.

Billy Jones
January 17th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Also don't forget about Tim Riggins in Lone Survivor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPJ1ifjBDs

Chris Scott
January 18th, 2014, 11:08 AM

Canuck
February 9th, 2014, 7:42 AM
Started this from the beginning with my roommate who is from TEXAS and hasn't seen it yet. It really was the best thing to ever hit the screen.

Torn
February 10th, 2014, 6:22 AM
TEXAS FOREVER

Gary J
February 10th, 2014, 6:26 AM
Started a rewatch god I love Connie Britton. I'm considering watching Nashville now.

Slare
February 10th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I think I'm gonna start a rewatch.

Chris Scott
February 11th, 2014, 3:08 PM
Started a rewatch god I love Connie Britton. I'm considering watching Nashville now.

Her and Aimee Teegarden.

Bert
February 11th, 2014, 4:10 PM
... How adorable! NBC is still trying to make web series happen. The network will roll out several mini web shows based on its own programs to keep fans engaged while said programs are on hiatus during the Winter Olympics. a four-part Parenthood series that will include a crossover with Friday Night Lights (February 13), and an unknown number of Parks and Recreation shorts (February 20). Find 'em all on NBC.com, Hulu, or YouTube. [NBC via press release]

I hope Saracen is involved, he's not doing anything right?

Bert
February 28th, 2014, 1:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UbUZjfvq1c

Landry (Lance) and his band Crucifictorious are in the webisodes.

Also

Billy Riggins

Those last 30 seconds. :cry:

Chris Scott
February 28th, 2014, 5:14 PM
Nice.

RFF Champ
October 6th, 2014, 3:38 PM
Series 1-5 DVD is only £17 on Amazon. Can't lose.

Chris Scott
October 16th, 2014, 1:29 PM
Bargain of the year.

Bert
April 22nd, 2015, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2RUVnTlvs

I love Friday Night Lights but this is still hilarious.

Chris Scott
April 23rd, 2015, 4:33 AM
Hahahaha.

VanillaJello
April 23rd, 2015, 6:10 AM
Clear eyes, full heart, don't rape!

RFF Champ
July 31st, 2015, 4:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=63&v=cQArSoYJWjI

Chris Scott
July 31st, 2015, 5:04 PM
Haha

Best advert ever.

Chris Scott
July 31st, 2015, 5:06 PM
I miss FNL :cry:

LOCONUT
July 31st, 2015, 6:07 PM
Landry in the new Whitey Bulger movie is looking legit. Looks like Depp may have a comeback film as well.

Chris Scott
July 31st, 2015, 6:14 PM
Interesting. I loved when he came into Breaking Bad, it was the first thing I watched him in other then FNL and it was a bit weird at first.

Chris Scott
September 17th, 2015, 7:19 PM
YES.

Started this again for the 4th time, love it.

Chris Scott
June 27th, 2016, 7:46 PM
Started this again for the 5th time.

virms
June 28th, 2016, 12:36 PM
How date you, sir! I came in here with dreams of kyle chandler coming back to us as coach taylor

Chris Scott
June 28th, 2016, 4:24 PM
I know very sorry about that.

Bert
August 5th, 2016, 9:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbK8nHUsFc0

Texas forever.

son_of_foley
August 6th, 2016, 3:51 AM
That was actually really nice

Version 6
August 7th, 2016, 4:58 AM