PDA

View Full Version : Game Idea

Brady
August 22nd, 2006, 2:33 PM
I am not sure if this has been done before, but I am just spit-balling here, sorry if this is the wrong way to do it:

How about if we had a game, WWE/TNA/ECW whatever, and how it would go down is that people would be paired up, in some way like just a random draw, and then every week we give both opponents like a questionnaire that is specific to each person to see how they handle the situation:

"Your opponent is slowly getting up, there back facing you; he just hit the referee and the official is slightly recovering.. you run at your opponent and..?"

The individual would then state what they would do in one line, as in:

"I rush up from behind as the official is not looking and jump and a dropkicks the back of my opponent."

Then when we released the short shows based on their answers we would develop the msot realistic way of how it would end, with psychology, realism, size, weight, all that jazz. So if someone does something realistic, like Big Show doing a pedigree or something out of character, then it would damage outcome.

I don't know just more interactive and just seeing if anything has been done like this before.

canuckin
August 22nd, 2006, 3:07 PM
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=116053