PDA

View Full Version : new game

slipknotguy
August 17th, 2006, 11:10 PM
i have a game that i used to do on here when icame on here a few years ago, let me know if it would be something you would like to try out.

everyone who is to sign up is given a certain amount of money to choose certain wrestlers for their fed, wrestlers are put into certain groups that will be made out and you will have to pay their contract, then you would use these guys and put on shows everyday, you will be given money for how well your shows were and from there you can start to buy more wrestlers to make better shows.

remember this is just a rough idea, but if you have any questions or are interested in sighing up let me know.

there will be a max. # of people to play this, not sure how many yet, i am still setting stuff up, but if you like the idea let me know and i will start working on this game to get started!!!

slipknotguy
August 18th, 2006, 8:58 AM
come on guys this game can turn out to be really fun!!!!

Bennedy
August 18th, 2006, 9:10 AM
People have done this before though and they run out of time.

slipknotguy
August 18th, 2006, 9:11 AM
Dude, i did this in the past, and i have all the time in the world, i do work but thats all i do!!!

Bennedy
August 18th, 2006, 9:14 AM
No not you i mean the people that sign up don't always have time. But i would not mind joining one of these again.

slipknotguy
August 18th, 2006, 9:17 AM
well you know i only need a few people and i'm not expecting a whole lot of stuff from the people who join, i'm just trying out a new game and see how it goes, and i would be glad to see you sign up as the very first person, i'm going to work but if more people join up i will start working on this thing when i get home!!!!

Mikey_Jones
August 18th, 2006, 9:17 AM
These have never worked before. Trust me. There have been loads of these before and eventually they run out. It's not worth it.

Kold_Of_Caelin
August 18th, 2006, 9:26 AM
if it starts im in ;)

TrishtheDish
August 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I'm in too if we do it

bionic_redneck
August 18th, 2006, 2:35 PM
Ditto

slipknotguy
August 18th, 2006, 6:49 PM
Alright for those who said they are interested, i am going to start working on it right now and hopefully have something up later tonight.

slipknotguy
August 18th, 2006, 8:00 PM
1. Everyone will start out with $25,000 and can purchase anyone they would like.

2. Everyone who does a show will be paid cash on how good of a show you put on and how interesting it was, you can only do one show a day, two main shows a week, and one PPV a month.

3. Cash for shows will be paid out as:
House Shows - $500-$2500
Main Shows - $2500-$5000
PPV - $5000-$9000

4. Anyone who quiets or has not done a show in one week will have their wrestlers go as free agents.

5. Wretlers will be sold as:
Lightweight - $3000
Middleweights - $5000
Heavyweights - $8000

6. Just so it makes it a little easier for me, for now you tell me what wrestlers you want and i will tell you how much for who, but later i will have a list of who is taken and whos not.

Thanks and if you have any questions just give me a holler!!!
Enjoy!!

slipknotguy
August 22nd, 2006, 8:52 AM
so what??? no one wants to do this or what?????

Mikey_Jones
August 22nd, 2006, 9:03 AM
Told ya...

Judas Iscariot
August 22nd, 2006, 9:58 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

:panic: