PDA

View Full Version : Century Stories

Dani_tlc14
August 12th, 2006, 4:03 AM
Okay now this is my first crack at one of these things so don't be soo harsh..

The point of this game is to add a sentence to the story that I begin and every 100 hundred posts I will post the whole story as it goes. After the story is finished then a new one will begin.

Oh yeah and the story can be anything you want it to be just as long as it makes sense with the previous sentece.

Note: Lets try to make atleast one story through this. I don't mind if it is about me but don't insult me or hate me for my boredom

START:

It was a long day for the members of rajah today. Non-stop posting from sunrise till sunset and beyond. Everything was going just fine until the newest member of the forums decided to create one of the lamest threads yet...

Esoteric
August 12th, 2006, 4:45 PM
A thread entitled Century Stories, he made this thread whilst eating a whole turkey, tasty baby, so he made the thread and went to bed, until...

eugenespeed
August 22nd, 2006, 5:46 PM
a giant threadworm called Malcolm crawled out of his anus. Malcolm turned to face the thread starter and said;

"Why don't you get out of bed, go back to Rajah and make the greatest thread in the history of the boards"

Nervously, Dani_tlc14 turned on his computer........

KOTWjericho2005
August 23rd, 2006, 2:54 AM
and noticed that in 11 days, only 1 paragraph had been written on his thread. He knows that its a good thread, but hardly anyone helps. So he decides........

Dani_tlc14
August 24th, 2006, 5:11 AM
to ask more people to write in this damn thread!...(oh there's my cue - PEOPLE WRITE IN THIS THREAD!)...Suddenly...