PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother: The Game

Pages : [1] 2

Bennedy
August 5th, 2006, 4:00 PM
This will be a game based on the hit reality tv show Big Brother. If you have never seen it don't worry as i will explain the rules here.

Rules

1. We need to get 14 sign ups and would like there to be 7 Men and 7 woman but some people could pretend to be a woman. You can use your real name are make up a character name.

2. There will be an eviction every week and this is decided by players sending to me via pm two nominations and a reason for the nominations.

3. There will be weekly Tasks and there will be rewards for this task and some weeks these tasks will be very important.

4. There will be a Diary Room. The Diary Room is my PM Box. I will call a player to the Diary Room every day so they can just pm me and i will tell them why they have been called to the diary room.

5. There will be no evictions in the first week. The person with the most nominations will be evicted every week.

6. If a Player talks about nominations in this thread they will have a strike. Three strikes and your out.

7. There will be surprises yes indeed.

Name:

Hobbies:

What you hate the most:

2 Luxury Items:

Housemates

Derren
Sancty
Tony
Kris
Dre
tlk23
Bobby
Wolferine
Dee
Mikey
Vincent
Greg
John

Dazz
August 5th, 2006, 4:16 PM
Name: Derren Bailey
Hobbies: Skateboarding, Guitar, Comic Books
Hate the most: Anything that involves too much effort
2 Luxury items: iPod, Guitar

Sancty
August 5th, 2006, 4:16 PM
Dude!

I laid claim to running this game months ago.... was waiting for Rajah: Survivor to end!

If you're really gonna do a good job, I'll play, but damn... I was looking forward to running it!

(I reserve the right to run my own BB game after this one concludes though)

Name: Sancty
Hobbies: Guitar, R-Feds, Sports
Hate the most: Undedicated, Uninspired, Unpassionate People

Bennedy
August 5th, 2006, 4:33 PM
Maybe you could do a celebrity version of the show?

The Imperfect
August 5th, 2006, 4:53 PM
Name: Tony
Hobbies: Girls, beach, fPlaying Cards
Hate The Most: no one
2 luxary Items: Ipod, Playing Cards

tlk23
August 5th, 2006, 5:08 PM
Name: tlk23
Hobbies: Sports, reading, writing, friends.
Hate The Most: Same as Sancty: Undedicated, Uninspired, Unpassionate People
2 luxary Items: book and Ipod

FaSho34
August 5th, 2006, 7:33 PM

Name:Kris Doss

Hobbies: Video Games, and Rajah

What you hate the most: Cocky people and liars

2 Luxury Items: X Box 360 and IPod

Big_Dre
August 5th, 2006, 7:56 PM
Name: Dre

Hobbies: Music, Working Out

What I hate most : Liars, "Holier than thou" people, People who try to hard to fit in

2 Luxury Items: IPod and a good book

Question, are you going to have Head of Household and HOH competitions as well?

OceansMafia
August 5th, 2006, 8:31 PM
Name: Bobby Knight
Hobbies: Drinking, Playing poker, and surfing
Hate The Most: people who whine
2 luxary Items: Guitar, and laptop

wolferine
August 5th, 2006, 8:54 PM
Name: Wolferine

Hobbies: Video games, rajah and soccer

What you hate the most: Liars, try hards and arrogent people

2 Luxury Items: TV for Fasho's 360 ;) and an Ipod

Slim Shady
August 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Name: Slimmy

Hobbies: Sports, movies, music, internet

What you hate the most: Liars, preps.. Honestly, I just hate people.

2 Luxury Items: Laptop (with internet) & Weed

DeathInc
August 5th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Name: Dee
Hobbies: Music
Hate the most: Anything that is "current" and in trend
2 Luxury items: iPod, Typewriter

Sancty
August 6th, 2006, 2:08 AM
Name: Dee
Hobbies: Music
Hate the most: Anything that is "current" and in trend
2 Luxury items: iPod, Typewriter

Wouldn't an iPod be current and in trend?

Mikey_Jones
August 6th, 2006, 4:40 AM

Name: Mikey Jones

Hobbies: Sports, internet

What you hate the most: Rich bastards, Liars...

2 Luxury Items: Laptop (with internet), An English Football

Vee-Bee
August 6th, 2006, 7:06 AM
Name: Vincent Bisongi

Hobbies: R-Feds, Swimming, Eating, 80's music

What you hate the most: Incompetence, Stupidity and falseness.

2 Luxury Items: iPod, Hair Gel.

tlk23
August 6th, 2006, 9:49 PM
Only a few more needed to get this thing started.

PMBR
August 6th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Name: Tyrone Cleveland

Hobbies: Gangbanging, dope dealing and smacking white bitches who run their mouth.

What you hate the most: White people

2 Luxury Items: IPod, 9mm

wolferine
August 6th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Only one more person needed then we have our starting 14

Kronedog
August 6th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Name: John Krone

Hobbies: Wrestling and boxing and U.F.C.

What you hate the most: People with lot's of money, pompus jerks...

2 Luxury Items: Computer and Television

The Imperfect
August 6th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Nice, lets get this game going now.

Slim Shady
August 6th, 2006, 11:53 PM
I can tell I'm gonna have fun with this game :hyper:

Sancty
August 7th, 2006, 2:33 AM
Same here

Vee-Bee
August 7th, 2006, 3:20 AM
I'm excited about the start of this game, something different and a bit of fun..

*jumps up and down like a lunatic*

Just wait and see me enter this house!

The Imperfect
August 7th, 2006, 3:34 AM
Ya this should be good and should also be very exciting.

OceansMafia
August 7th, 2006, 4:25 AM
so when does this start again?

Mikey_Jones
August 7th, 2006, 4:39 AM
Whenever Mr. Bennedy gets online again.

So 4-6 weeks

OceansMafia
August 7th, 2006, 4:40 AM
Dude!

I laid claim to running this game months ago.... was waiting for Rajah: Survivor to end!

If you're really gonna do a good job, I'll play, but damn... I was looking forward to running it!

(I reserve the right to run my own BB game after this one concludes though)

If he aint back soon, do it

The Imperfect
August 7th, 2006, 5:03 AM

So 4-6 weeks

holy shit that is a long time away.

If you dont mind me asking why is he away for so long.

Mikey_Jones
August 7th, 2006, 5:05 AM
No real reason. His connection is quite bad so, from what I know, he rarely comes on.

The Imperfect
August 7th, 2006, 5:31 AM
Jesus Crist. :mad:

Mikey_Jones
August 7th, 2006, 6:33 AM
Yep.

But if that happens Sancty said he'd do it.

Or he'd better do it :squint:

Sancty
August 7th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I will... give it a week... if nothing happens... I'll run one

Junito
August 7th, 2006, 12:51 PM

So 4-6 weeks

That's the reason I didn't sign up, but good luck to everyone playing, the game sounds fun maybe I'll sign up next time.

PMBR
August 7th, 2006, 1:25 PM
Go ahead Sancty.

The Imperfect
August 7th, 2006, 3:16 PM
Sancy I dont really know you, but you seem like a good guy so run this game so we can get started and dont have to wait.

Mikey_Jones
August 7th, 2006, 3:24 PM
SANCTY!
SANCTY!
SANCTY!

The Imperfect
August 7th, 2006, 3:32 PM
SANCTY!
SANCTY!
SANCTY!
SANCTY!

Mikey_Jones
August 7th, 2006, 3:34 PM
Copycat...

The Imperfect
August 7th, 2006, 3:54 PM
Never:(

Bennedy
August 8th, 2006, 2:01 PM
It's ok guys for god sake i can't come on every day because i was busy but now that i am back you will be pleased to know housemates will enter the house in 30 mins.

Sancty
August 8th, 2006, 2:09 PM
*Grabs suitcase*

Bennedy
August 8th, 2006, 2:30 PM
Paintmebloodred will not be allowed to participate in this game as...

Hobbies: Gangbanging, dope dealing and smacking white bitches who run their mouth.

last time i checked that was pretty racist. If someone said they hated black people there would be uproar. At this time we will now only have 13 housemates.

Brain Damage
August 8th, 2006, 2:46 PM
Alirghty, I better jump on this last position if I can here...

Name: Greg Huff

Hobbies: Playing Bass, Videogames, Playing Poker

What you hate the most: Funazz (lol jks), Cocky people, people who are un-motivated and un-willing to help

2 Luxury Items: Bass, iPod

JamieB
August 8th, 2006, 2:55 PM
Paintmebloodred will not be allowed to participate in this game as...

last time i checked that was pretty racist. If someone said they hated black people there would be uproar. At this time we will now only have 13 housemates.
Omg You Twat! It is a parody not a serious character! Aren't You the one whose Status Is Portugal...I hate them and their people. Last Time I checked that was pretty racist. "Tyrone Cleveland" would be the best part of the one update in this game!

M.M.
August 8th, 2006, 3:04 PM
Can I be a new housemate that enters half way through the series just like on t.v? :(

Dazz
August 8th, 2006, 3:07 PM
He has a point thought Jamie. If any one of the guys in this had said they hated black people the most, there would be uproar, the post would have been reported by everyone in the game and the poster would probably be banned. Yes it is supposed to be a game and a bit of fun but there is a point at which fun and humour becomes offensive. Besides, its Bennedy's game and if he wants to kick people its up to him.

Bennedy
August 8th, 2006, 3:08 PM
Big Brother: Live

"I am Bruno Morgan and welcome to Big Brother and tonight the housemates enter but will be in for a very cruel surprise. The first housemate to enter is Sancty."

* Video of Sancty plays*

I wanna be in Big Brother because i will light a spark in the house. With my Guitar i will entertain the house and i will probably be hated by some people but i don't really give a damn. Being here will be the best experience of my life.

*End Video*

The Limo pulls up and out gets Sancty to boos from the crowd. But he does not care and runs up the stairs and straight through the doors into the Big Brother house.

"Here is Derren"

*Video of Derren*

Some people call me lazy but i just call myself laid back. I don't really like to work hard but i will do my part in the house. As they are all blokes in the house i might get into a punch up but i will just chill out and relax. Oh Yeah.

*Video Ends*

"Here comes our second housemate, Derren Bailey and he well probably won't do much in the house no offence to him of course."

Out come Derren to a Mixed reaction and shakes Bruno's hand and walks up the stairs and waves to the crowd as he runs down and meets with Sancty in the house.

Sancty
August 8th, 2006, 3:20 PM
I'm the heel.... cool!

The Imperfect
August 8th, 2006, 3:23 PM
God Damit where is my sparking video.

*Looks around and starts a SANCTY chant*

Dazz
August 8th, 2006, 3:23 PM
I'm a tweener...interesting, gives me something to play with

Sancty
August 8th, 2006, 3:49 PM
*too many witty comebacks*

Bennedy
August 8th, 2006, 3:59 PM
Big Brother:Live

" Next we have the 3rd housemate Tony"

* Video*

My name is Tony and i would love to play anybody in that house at cards. I am one of the best in the country i would say. You just name the game and i will play it. But just remember you will get beat by the best. I don't hate anybody really i am a good guy but i know that this house will change my life for the better.

" Here is Tony"

The Limo pulls up to quite a few cheers and out gets Tony. He looks pleased about the crowd reaction and poses for the cameras. He takes a look back to the crowd at the top of the steps and smiles. The doors then open and Tony goes through to join Derren and Sancty. They start chatting and Sancty pours them all some champange which they then have a toast to.

"Up next we have the different face of entertainment and that is tlk23"

* tlk23 video plays*

I think some people think i am a bit nerdy just because I read books but the truth is I have a good education unlike some people. I think I will bring something very different to the house and I really hate all these macho men who think they are something special becauseIi will put them straight.

* End of Video*

The 4th limo stops outside and out gets tlk23. The crowd is silent really and only a few cheers and boos are heard. tlk stops for a second to look around and then walks up the stairs and into the house. He sees the other 3 housemates and shakes their hands but declines a glass of champange.

"Now it is time for the 5th housemate, Kris Doss."

*Doss Video*

I am like any 15 year old. I love the Internet and enjoy Video Games. My X-Box 360 is a very important part of my life and i hope i don't come across as a computer geek. I could be grown up if i wanted to but i want to enjoy my youth as much as i can. You can't blame me for that.

*Kris video ends*

In comes the youngest housemate at the age of 15. The limo arives and out comes Kris with his Xbox 360 under his arm. The crowd boos him and he looks unhappy about it. He takes care of his Game console and enters the Big Brother House.

FaSho34
August 8th, 2006, 6:38 PM
I may be young, but I can still curse, DAMN CROWD CAN SCREW THEMSELVES! *heel*

FaSho34
August 8th, 2006, 6:39 PM
Sorry for that...

I love being heel

Sancty
August 8th, 2006, 7:54 PM
Double Posts rule....

Why the delay in the TV style intro?

The Imperfect
August 8th, 2006, 8:47 PM
*wonders when I will introduced:(*

Sancty
August 8th, 2006, 9:07 PM
*CBS in announcing that the next limo has been carjacked, resulting in the delay as the limos behind it in order think they're supposed to be following it.*

Slim Shady
August 8th, 2006, 9:34 PM
So wait.. Let me get this straight. Just incase there is a racest that says he hates black people, on an internet forum board mind you, you take out the one black guy? How is that right?

"Oh I'm sorry, we'd really love for you to be in the game, but well.. You know.. You're black. And there's just too many of them out there that hate your kind. But thanks for coming, here's a tshirt."

Come on.. It's a fuckin board game on an internet forum. If someone starts talking shit about the black guy, saying how he hates blacks and wants to kill em.. Then you kick him out. Not the black guy for being too black.

You make it sound like nobody hates white people. Fuck the Whiteys!

OceansMafia
August 8th, 2006, 11:06 PM
I may be young, but I can still curse, DAMN CROWD CAN SCREW THEMSELVES! *heel*

and double post the ultimate heel turn :yes:

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 3:05 AM
So wait.. Let me get this straight. Just incase there is a racest that says he hates black people, on an internet forum board mind you, you take out the one black guy? How is that right?

"Oh I'm sorry, we'd really love for you to be in the game, but well.. You know.. You're black. And there's just too many of them out there that hate your kind. But thanks for coming, here's a tshirt."

Come on.. It's a fuckin board game on an internet forum. If someone starts talking shit about the black guy, saying how he hates blacks and wants to kill em.. Then you kick him out. Not the black guy for being too black.

You make it sound like nobody hates white people. Fuck the Whiteys!

I am not sure that he was the only black person in here. So your saying it is alright for people to say they hate white people but if a person said they hate black people it will cause the black person to be ejected from the game? I would make the person who made the racist comment leave.

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 4:07 AM
Big Brother:Live

"We are back with the 6th housemate to enter the Big Brother House. It is Dre."

*Video of Dre*

I am Dre and the people in this house won't know what hit them. Maybe if I listen to the music i can inspire people to stay calm and all enjoy the house. But I know that I will have to kick someone's ass to put them in line. For me to come across as a bully is just what i want. People must hate me.

" Dre is in the show"

Out comes Dre and he is getting some boos from the crowd. I guess they don't like bullies. I wonder how many of them were bullied as a kid. Dre races up the steps and waves to the crowd but that then turns into the middle finger with loud boos now from the crowd. He laughs and walks through the doors and into the house.

"Up now we have Bobby"

* Video plays*

I am here to have fun and that is all there is to it. I think i am a nice guy really and enjoy drinking and playing poker. To come in this house i hope i acheive a famous status and hope to have a drink now and again as well. But maybe i will leave an impact on this house that will leave my mark in the world of celebs, forever.

*Video of Bobby ends*

"Now here is the 7th housemate, Bobby Knight!"

Knight gets out of his limo to a small cheer and slaps some hands in the crowd. He stands still so his photo can be taken but is blinded by a flash of light. He recovers though and puts his arms up in the air in celabration. He then walks slowly up the stairs and straight in the house. He shakes the other contestants hand and start talking to Derren about what Big Brother has in store for them.

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:04 AM

"Up next is the fun loving Mikey"

*Cue Video of Mikey*

I am MMMMMMMMiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeyyyy. Yeah. Rich people get on my nerves so if there is any of them in the house i won't talk to them. I am a born Englishman and love to play the traditional game of football. Not that American bollocks though and not soccer. FOOTBALL!! Yeah i have a laptop as well but all i really care about is my shiny English Football.

"Please welcome Football crazy, Mikey."

The Limo pulls up but no one gets out. Suddenly the Limo driver gets out of the back scared out of his life. Then the limo speeds up the ramp to the bottom of the stairs. Out jumps Mikey and he plays with his football to the delight of the crowd. He laughs and runs up the stairs kicking the ball into the house as he follows in hot persuit of it. He says his greetings to the other housemates before inviting some of them for a kick around.

"Well, that was an entrance. Remember there will be a twist tonight that will change the house and how it acts to their fellow housemates. But next we have housemate number 9, Dee."

*Video plays of Dee*

Some might think i am old fashioned but i don't like new. I think old is exciting. Some may think an Ipod is new and in trend but hey it did not come out this week so it is okay. I may come across as a mad man but that is not the case. Hmmm or is it?

*End Video*

Dee runs out of the limo singing a song called i like to be old.....
I like to be old
Me don't want no gold
No more colds
Like paper you fold
I like to be old

The crowd is stunned and is dead silent. Dee looks worried and runs into the house.

"Okay up next is the 10th housemate, John Krone."

*Video plays*

I am young as well but i don't give a fuck. If people treat me as a kid i will show them that i am anything but a child. I may like all the things a teenager does. Wrestling and Boxing are my fav hobbies and i will rule this house bitch!

Out comes John to a mixed reaction. He just strolls down in the house and joins in the game of football.

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:20 AM

" Now it is time to introduce the one and only.....What's his name? Oh yes Greg Huff."

*Huff video*

I am a bad man. I will Huff and Puff and blow this house into a warzone. Entertainment is needed. I am that. Entertainment for all the family. I need some of Slim's weed. Ipods man they rule. I don't like lazy bastards ever. So yeah that's me Greg Huff.

" Here is Mr. Huff and Puff, Greg."

Out gets Greg and he runs like a mad man past the crowd and into the house.

"And now, the 12th housemate is due in the house. This is Vincent!"

*A short video of Vincent plays*

I’ma Vincent Bisongi, and I’ma gonna kill joo. Nono, only joking. But you like my hair, no? I like swimming (I have waterproof gel, of course) and also eating pizza, spaghetti and pasta. I love 80’s music which I listen to everywhere on my Ipod. I also love pretending to be normal in-a thing called R-Fed.

And now, the 12th limo pulls up. It has sliver rims, tinted windows and a silver hood. Out steps Vincent Bisongi to some loud boos. He doesn’t care though as he walks up the steps, checking his hair. He walks inside and drinks some of the champagne available.

We’re back with Live Big Brother and we’re now waiting for the last two housemates! The 13th housemate to enter the house is…..WOLFERINE!

*A video of Wolferine plays*

I’m Wolferine and I’m enjoying bring a teenager. I play a lot of soccer and video games. I also go on this website called Rajah which is awesome. I hate people who are arrogant and people who lie. They really piss me off. I’ve got an Ipod, which everyone seems to have and also a TV, for all those people who forgot to bring one.

Here comes Wolferine’s limo. He climbs out to a lot of cheers which really pleases him. He allows some photos of himself to the reporters and climbs up the steps, smiling and waving to his fans. He walks through the doors and goes into the main house, where he takes a glass of champagne off the table.

And now we’re waiting for our last housemate to enter the house. And this man is…..SLIMMY!

*A video of Slimmy plays*

Well people, I’m Slimmy and I’m high right now. Can you come back later? No? Okay…I’m Slimmy, I’m 19 and I like weed. I have a laptop to buy weed and also loads of weed. I hate liars and I hate people who hate weed. I LOVE WEED!

And now Slimmy’s limo pulls up. He gets out to a mixed reception, although a few boos can be heard. He throws some packets of weed into the crowd and walks up the steps. He throws a bigger packet high into the air and, as everyone watched, he walks into the house where he immediately sits on a beanbag and smokes some weed.

"That is all for now. These are the crazy housemates in Big Brother. I am Bruno Morgan, Goodbye"

End Show

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:22 AM
This is Big Brother. Could one housemate please come to the diary room.

Dazz came to the Diary Room.

Mikey_Jones
August 9th, 2006, 5:34 AM
I'll go to the diary room.

The Imperfect
August 9th, 2006, 5:42 AM
looks good and cant wait for this to really start.

Dazz
August 9th, 2006, 5:44 AM
I'm Derren in this remember, I'm Dazz in RSA

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:45 AM
You signed up as Tony. Your video is near the top of the page.

Dazz
August 9th, 2006, 5:46 AM
Name: Derren Bailey
Hobbies: Skateboarding, Guitar, Comic Books
Hate the most: Anything that involves too much effort

Nope, definitely Derren ... although I could be schizophrenic and have an alter ego called Tony...

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:47 AM
No. HHHkingofkings15 is Tony.

Dazz
August 9th, 2006, 5:48 AM
Sorry, my bad, I'll shush now

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:50 AM
This is Big Brother. The first Housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House is...........Slimmy. You have 30 minutes to pack your bags and say your goodbyes.

Mikey_Jones
August 9th, 2006, 5:50 AM
Yeah, shush.

Come and play football!

The Imperfect
August 9th, 2006, 5:53 AM
*Points and says HA slimmy*

*Goes to watch T.V. and eat lucky charms*

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 5:58 AM
The First Task in the Big Brother house will be to create your own song. You have until Friday to complete it. The winner gets a meal of their choice. The losers each have to give up a Luxury Item. Remember the song has to be 2 verses long and has to be about Big Brother.

Completed Songs
Mikey
Derren
Dee
Vincent
John

Vee-Bee
August 9th, 2006, 6:06 AM
*Vincent Bisongi is sitting on the couch as Big Brother evicts Slimy*

Good-Bye Mate... Nice too meet you, however it has all come to a soon end, so long and good-bye.

*After saying his good-byes to Slimmy, Bisongi goes and finds a quiet spot in the backyard to start thinking of ideas for his Rajah Big Brother Song*

Mikey_Jones
August 9th, 2006, 6:08 AM
Mikey goes to the diary room to give Big Brother his poem.

Mikey_Jones
August 9th, 2006, 6:24 AM
Mikey has left the Diary Room

The Imperfect
August 9th, 2006, 6:32 AM
*walsk into his room and starts to think about this verse *

*says to himslef he has the perfect idea*

P.S. Do we PM or Post are songs.

PMBR
August 9th, 2006, 6:32 AM
Although Slimmy is apparently the first one evicted, I've already been informed by our wonderful game leader that I too have already been chosed for eviction, and have indeed been evicted from the game.

Dazz
August 9th, 2006, 6:33 AM
Derren declines Mikeys offer to play football for now but promises hell play when he's done with the task and begins to write his song

Dazz
August 9th, 2006, 6:37 AM
Having written his song and submitted in the diary room, Derren joins Mikey for a lick about in the garden

Vee-Bee
August 9th, 2006, 6:49 AM
Having written his song and submitted in the diary room, Derren joins Mikey for a lick about in the garden

Bisongi sitting in the garden; looks at Derren & Mikey playing football and decides to ditch his song making ideas for the time being and just join in on a game for football for a while *

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 6:51 AM
*walsk into his room and starts to think about this verse *

*says to himslef he has the perfect idea*

P.S. Do we PM or Post are songs.

You pm the songs.

Sancty
August 9th, 2006, 7:03 AM
Just how exactly is Slimmy gone???

I don't remember

- an HOH competition
- The nomination ceremony
- The Power Of Veto Competition
- The Veto Ceremony
- Or the vote

Yet Slimmy is gone....

Is this Big Brother after all? Or just some weird game using the BB name?

Bennedy
August 9th, 2006, 7:41 AM
Just how exactly is Slimmy gone???

I don't remember

- an HOH competition
- The nomination ceremony
- The Power Of Veto Competition
- The Veto Ceremony
- Or the vote

Yet Slimmy is gone....

Is this Big Brother after all? Or just some weird game using the BB name?

This is based on the british version of Big Brother that is why there have been none of them things as i have no clue as to what they are. But Slimmy was still eliminated by one vote from one person. You think who that is.

OceansMafia
August 9th, 2006, 8:01 AM
This is based on the british version of Big Brother that is why there have been none of them things as i have no clue as to what they are. But Slimmy was still eliminated by one vote from one person. You think who that is.

what?:wtf:

DeathInc
August 9th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Dee looks on at Bisongi, Derren and Mikey having a football game. She contemplates to join them cos she knows they suck. But then she just walks away, hoping to find some other housemates.

Mikey_Jones
August 9th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Mikey kicks the ball at Dee, just missing her head.

DeathInc
August 9th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Dee stares at Mickey with the "I am so gonna make your stay here a living hell, if you stay here that long" look.

Deka
August 9th, 2006, 12:37 PM
*A shadow of a mysterious figure can be seen running across the front lawn of the house. As it passes a sinister laugh can be heard in the distance*

Kronedog
August 9th, 2006, 3:36 PM
Then John Krone comes outside for a breath of fresh air. He looks around and see's everyone doing some sort of activity. He drops to the ground and does 10 push-ups and sit-ups. He get's up and grabs a glass of pepsi as he waits for someone to talk to him.

The Imperfect
August 9th, 2006, 5:23 PM
Tony still sits in this room and writes song.

Tony says to himself I am going to win this thing.

Tony than smirks.

Sancty
August 9th, 2006, 9:24 PM
Sancty has just been staying outside... even bragging to some that he won't even attempt to write a song...

Is he telling the truth...

We'll find out

Brain Damage
August 10th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Greg finally walks out of his room to realize there is a challenge that is taking place and hurries back into his room in order to complete the song.

Deka
August 10th, 2006, 12:17 AM
*Someone's throat gets slashed. But that person isn't yet realized, so everyone continues to wonder who's throat got slashed*

:shifty:

OceansMafia
August 10th, 2006, 1:28 AM
*Wonders who got slashed*

*feels neck*

*FALLS TO FLOOR AND DIES*

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oceanmafia is now evcited because he was murdered, and has no idea who did it

FaSho34
August 10th, 2006, 1:57 AM
- Doss sings Broadway songs to himself...

"Wonderful, they call me Wonderful, so I said Wonderful, if you insist..."

Vee-Bee
August 10th, 2006, 3:05 AM

*Bisongi, after a marathon 21 hour game of Football decides that it's time to take a break and complete his "song" task. While doing this, he realises that he isn't in the Australian Big Brother, but the Rajah Big Brother (British-style) and becomes all confused, thinking to himself that maybe there's a hermaphrodite in the house*

Bennedy
August 10th, 2006, 4:03 AM
This is Big Brother. We have caught the intruder in the house and he is getting the shit beaten out of him.

Mikey_Jones
August 10th, 2006, 4:17 AM
Mikey stops playing football

Vee-Bee
August 10th, 2006, 4:23 AM
*Vincent completes the draft plan of his song and decides to head towards the Diary Room to present it to Big Brother*

*Bisongi performs his unique song to Big Brother*

*Vincent leaves the diary room and then thinks of what to do next; maybe a bit of a perv in the showers to look for any hermaphrodites before realises that he doesn't even know if there's a female in the house*

DeathInc
August 10th, 2006, 5:01 AM
Dee sees John Krone alone drinking Pepsi

Dee: Should I talk to him? Nah!! I doubt he has anything intelligent to say.

Dee walks to her room to rest.

Bennedy
August 10th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Could Mikey please come to the diary room.

Mikey_Jones
August 10th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Mikey gets his ball and heads to the Diary Room.

Mikey_Jones
August 10th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Mikey leaves the Diary Room, looking pleased with himself.

He then starts kicking his ball against the wall, waiting for someone to join him.

Mikey_Jones
August 10th, 2006, 1:31 PM
Mikey tells everyone that nominations will be on Monday.

The Imperfect
August 10th, 2006, 7:07 PM
Tony still sits in his room and then says to himself I am not going to write a song.

Tony then goes out side and joins mikey in some football.

Tony wonders if he made the right choice.

Bennedy
August 11th, 2006, 9:58 AM
Could Tony please come to the Diary Room.

Dazz
August 11th, 2006, 1:04 PM
Upon realising the football game stopped some time a go Derren goes inside, has a drink and flops on the sofa. After hearing that nominations are on Monday he grins, plugs his iPod into his ears and promptly falls asleep

The Imperfect
August 11th, 2006, 1:04 PM
Walks into the Diary room.

Dazz
August 11th, 2006, 2:19 PM
Derren wakes with a loud snort, has another glass of juice and goes to join Mikey in the garden to play football again

Mikey_Jones
August 11th, 2006, 3:35 PM
Mikey whacks the ball, making it rebound of Dee's head and onto the roof.

Dazz
August 11th, 2006, 3:36 PM
Derren glares at Mikey, then at Dee, then at Mikey and then has an idea. he whispers something to Mikey then the pair of them start collecting things to form a rudimentary ladder to scale the roof and retrieve the football

Mikey_Jones
August 11th, 2006, 3:40 PM
While searching around the house they find the following things for a ladder:

10 Ipod's stacked
TV
XBox 360
The pile of weed Slimmy left
John Krone
Laptop
Guitar
Books

After assembling all these things, they start to climb the wobbly ladder.

Dazz
August 11th, 2006, 3:43 PM
Unfortunately John moves and the whole thing comes crashig down. Even more unfortunate, Derren was half way up at the time. Instead of a ladder he instructs Mikey to go and grap the bench and they'll use that instead

Mikey_Jones
August 11th, 2006, 3:46 PM
Mikey grabs the bench Wolferine was sitting on and pulls it away. He then props it up, making Wolferine slide to the other end of the bench/ladder.

DeathInc
August 12th, 2006, 12:03 AM
All the while this is happening, Dee just looks on, shaking her head in disbeliefe and saying to herself, "Should have chosen that Hawaiian vacation over this"

Sancty
August 12th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Sancty wakes up from his nap by the pool, looks around at all that's going on, shrugs his shoulder and returns to his slumber

Bennedy
August 12th, 2006, 5:01 AM
Coould Mikey and Derren come to the Diary Room at once.

The Imperfect
August 12th, 2006, 5:24 PM
Tony gets back up from knocking down the damn ladder.

Tony know puts on this swimming trucks and goes swinning by himself.

Tony asked members anyone care to join.

Sancty
August 12th, 2006, 8:29 PM
Sancty thinks about it, realises it seems gay, and says "nevermind"

Kronedog
August 12th, 2006, 9:05 PM
Wait, aren't I John?

Esoteric
August 12th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Esoteric jumps over the fence and is promptly tackled by security ninja's he is escorted out whilst screaming "boooooooots"

Brain Damage
August 13th, 2006, 2:11 AM
Greg jumps into the water with the offer of swimming coming up, only with the realization that he can not swim, slowly sinking down to the bottom of the pool while drowning in a quick mannor.

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 9:26 AM
Doss asks Sancty if he wants to have a dance off

Sancty
August 13th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Sancty looks up confused at Doss.... rolls back over to sleep, muttering to himself about how the house is turning everyone gay

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Doss is bored, as he moons Sancty, and then goes to sleep

Bastard....

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Tony wakes Doss up and says well um...I will face you in a dance off.

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 12:14 PM
:wiggle:

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 12:28 PM
:headbang:

Bring it on!

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 12:30 PM
:boink: :wiggle: :bowing:

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM
:D:wiggle: :hyper:

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 12:58 PM
:dx:

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 1:04 PM
:slap:

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 2:04 PM
:getout: :D

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 2:05 PM
John says I think Fasho won the dance battle :D.

Goes back into the pool.

Mikey_Jones
August 13th, 2006, 2:10 PM
Mikey goes to the Diary Room and gets his ball back.

He then boots the ball against Tony, knocking him in the pool.

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 2:12 PM
Doss asks Mikey if he wants to have an RSA match right here in the Big Brother house

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 2:18 PM
Tony falls into the pool but then throws the ball back at mikey.:p

Mikey_Jones
August 13th, 2006, 2:40 PM
Mikey, however, is facing FaSho in an RSA Match. He is about ro un in when he gets hit by the ball, knocking him out.

FaSho34
August 13th, 2006, 7:27 PM
Sho pins..
1...2...3!

WOOT!

Sho then stops, as he helps Mikey to his feet

The Imperfect
August 13th, 2006, 9:41 PM
Tony sees what he has done and jumps out the pool.

Tonylook around for a sec and goes to hide on mikey.

Tony is safe and sound in the closet.

Vee-Bee
August 14th, 2006, 3:39 AM
*Bisongi is currently resting on the sofa, listening to his iPod and having occasional conversations with the Sancty, Wolferine, Kris Doss & Tony while he awaits the nomination news. *

wolferine
August 14th, 2006, 3:47 AM
Wolferine goes outside to have a swim and a rest in the pool

OceansMafia
August 14th, 2006, 3:59 AM
is this even a game anymore? i mean seriously it's complete shit

Vee-Bee
August 14th, 2006, 6:04 AM
Wolferine goes outside to have a swim and a rest in the pool

*Bisongi goes outside and joins Wolferine in the pool for a while, going to discuss how we hope the Soccerroo's will go against Kuwait on Wednesday even though we won't be able to find out*

Mikey_Jones
August 14th, 2006, 8:49 AM
Mikey notices them talking about the outside world and kicks the ball at them, making them forget what just happened.

FaSho34
August 14th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Sho asks everyone if they want to play kickball to pass the time.

The Imperfect
August 14th, 2006, 3:00 PM
Tony sneeks out of the closet and goes to play KickBall with Doss.

Sancty
August 14th, 2006, 5:19 PM
Sancty mumble something about how Rajah Survivor kicked so much ass compared to this... and to wait for the US version... released soon!

Dazz
August 15th, 2006, 3:21 AM
Dazz is stil sitting in the diary room having been called there by Big Brother two days ago.

He really needs to wee now

Bennedy
August 15th, 2006, 4:18 AM
Nominatons will begin today. You can now come to the Diary Room and i will ask you to give the name of two housemates you want to face eviction. You must give a valid reason as to why you want them to leave. The two or more housemates with the most nominations will face the public vote and will be evicted on Friday. The Public vote will be just a random pick and anyone who is up for eviction can be evicted. One more thing Derren can not be nominated as he completed a secret task for me.

FaSho34
August 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Doss really doesn't want to know the secret task, and asks everyone else if they want to play volleyball in the pool.

Brain Damage
August 15th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Whoo! Greg joins in the game of volleyball that is going on in the pool.

The Imperfect
August 15th, 2006, 1:03 PM
Tony Sits while playing with his PSP, whos names he will send to the man.

Dazz
August 15th, 2006, 5:07 PM
Derren gets bored waiting for Big Brother to tell him why he was called to the diary room immediately so he leaves and makes drinks for everyone before joining in the volley ball game

Deka
August 15th, 2006, 5:29 PM
*Out of the bushy oblivion, comes a fat, ravaged man wearing a bumble bee suit. He runs up to everyone in the middle of the volleyball game, lifts the bottom flap on his suit and exposes his man hood to the world. With his rose red cheeks flapping with each explosion of laughter that bursts from within him, the strange man skips away, as his belly jiggles in the wind, whistling "Nobody Knows How A Girl Feels".

Sancty
August 15th, 2006, 6:07 PM
Sancty suddenly wonders how "Nobody Knows How A Girl Feels" got stuck in his head... and then joins the volleyball game

wolferine
August 15th, 2006, 6:45 PM
Wolferine strolls over and joins the game of volleyball also

FaSho34
August 15th, 2006, 6:49 PM
Doss serves to Sancty....

wolferine
August 15th, 2006, 6:59 PM
*Wolferine dives infront of Sancty and returns the ball over the net in a stunning display of athleticism*

Vee-Bee
August 15th, 2006, 8:03 PM
*Bisongi who is on the other side of the net goes to hit the ball on the other side; but it drops early and water splashes into his face*

wolferine
August 15th, 2006, 8:35 PM
*wolferine just laughs at Bisongi as his team wins the first point... he then proceeds to serve the ball*

Deka
August 15th, 2006, 11:23 PM
*The mysterious fat boy is revealed to be Bumble Bee Man. He soils himself during a speech to explain his strange existance in the Big Brother house, and goes running off, hands over his face, crying, while screaming, "Nigeria!".

No one knows what to make of it all. Bumble Bee Man masturbates to the latest edition of Disney Magazine.

Bennedy
August 16th, 2006, 4:19 AM
Your Next Task housemates is to take part in a pub quiz. All that you have to do is answer the general knowledge questions that i will give you. You can only answer a question once so as soon as a housemate has answered one question then they can not answer another one.

Questions

1. Name the last 4 presidents of the United States. Wolferine was right

2. Which European Football Team won last seasons Champions League and who did they beat. Dee got the correct answer.

3. Here is part of the sequence of the numbers on a Dart Board, 20, 1, 18, 4. What is the next number in the sequence? 13. Mikey had the correct answer

4. What is a scewdriver Cocktail made with? tlk23

5.What's the connection between Mashed Potato, the Loco-Motion, the Frug, the Monkey, and the Funky Chicken? Greg

6. Which has more bones in their neck a Human or a Giraffe? Kris

7. Who plays J.D in the hit tv show Scrubs? Derren you are right it was Zach.

More questions later on for the other housemates.

DeathInc
August 16th, 2006, 5:22 AM
Are we supposed to answer them in sequence? If not here is my answer.

Q2: Which European Football Team won last seasons Champions League and who did they beat?

A: The winners were Barcelona(Spain) and they beat Arsenal(England)

Dazz
August 16th, 2006, 5:42 AM
Q7. Zach Braff plays J.D. in Scrubs

wolferine
August 16th, 2006, 7:21 AM
1. Name the last 4 presidents of the United States.

Ronald Reagan, 1981-89
George H.W. Bush, 1989-93
William J.Clinton, 1993-2001
George W. Bush, 2001-present

tlk23
August 16th, 2006, 12:00 PM
4. What is a scewdriver Cocktail made with?

The ingredients for a normal screwdriver involve combining one part vodka with three parts orange juice, and a dash of lemon juice.

Brain Damage
August 16th, 2006, 12:52 PM
5.What's the connection between Mashed Potato, the Loco-Motion, the Frug, the Monkey, and the Funky Chicken?

The connection is that all of those listed in the question are dances

FaSho34
August 16th, 2006, 3:08 PM
6. Which has more bones in their neck a Human or a Giraffe?

I believe they have the same amount of bones, which is 7

Bennedy
August 17th, 2006, 3:34 AM
I am satisfied with all the answers given. Housemates can have an Eanglish Style pub party tonight.

Vee-Bee
August 17th, 2006, 6:19 AM
*Bisongi feels lucky as he didn't do much to answer the questions, yet gets to celebrate with an English-style pub party tonight, hoping to get a bit of local brew back from Australia.

FaSho34
August 17th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Doss celebrates as he joins the group of Sancty, Mikey, and Vincent to celebrate for a bit, as he goes around to everyone

Sancty
August 17th, 2006, 3:31 PM
Sancty wakes up and realises that he missed the challenge...

But hears that he gets a pub party... so he is happy...

But confused as to why Doss is pestering him...

Brain Damage
August 17th, 2006, 3:44 PM
Greg starts up the party early and starts to pour out some beer for everyone in the house. :beer:

wolferine
August 17th, 2006, 7:53 PM
beer :beer: beer :beer: beer :beer:
bottoms up everyone :cheers:

Deka
August 17th, 2006, 8:14 PM
*Bumble Bee Man takes a walk around the outside of the Big Brother house, offering anyone he sees a blow job for some change. One house mate is all for it, but under the condition that he also be allowed some anal penetration. Bumble Bee Man isn't that cheap and denies his offer. This certain housemate begs to Bumble Bee Man to never tell a soul about this instance. Bumble Bee Man promises never to tell...with his fingers crossed behind his back.

Bennedy
August 18th, 2006, 3:42 AM
This Big Brother and the people up for nomination and to face the public vote are....Bobby, John and tlk23. One of you will be evicted later on today.

Vee-Bee
August 18th, 2006, 3:47 AM
*Vincent Bisongi hears the nomination news and by simply the fact that he's not up decides that it's as good a time as ever to strart drinking down the beer that Big Brother provided for the "English Pub Party".

wolferine
August 18th, 2006, 5:18 AM
*Wolferine celebrates with Bisongi and they each down a case of fine Aussie beer* :cheers:

Vee-Bee
August 18th, 2006, 5:39 AM
As Bisongi continues to throw down half a dozen Crown Lager's with Wolferine; he starts getting a bit drunk and gets up the confidence to ask Dee if she's actually a transexual..

Dazz
August 18th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Derren peers up from behind the sofa with a beer in his hand, he burps loudly and passes out again

Bennedy
August 18th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Big Brother house the votes have been counted and verified and i can now reveal that the second person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is....tlk23. You have 30 minutes to say your goodbyes and to leave the house.

tlk23
August 18th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Thank god

Sancty
August 18th, 2006, 3:25 PM
Sancty awakes to realise he missed the ceremony...

Sancty returns to his slumber

The Imperfect
August 18th, 2006, 4:58 PM
Tony wakes up and notices he missed the challenge and pary. :mad:

Tony say well hey I wasnt evicted so :wiggle:

Tony looks at TLK and says LMAO.

Deka
August 19th, 2006, 8:46 PM
Bumble Bee Man gives tlk23 a special "going away present". With the reception of this gift, it's immediately revealed that tlk23 has been having a secret relationship with Bumble Bee Man during his entire stay in the Big Brother house. tlk23 stumbles out of the bathroom, walking strangely, with a huge white stain on the butt of his jeans and what looks be blood dripping from his pants leg. Bumble Bee Man follows shortly behind, smoking a cigarette and grabbing his nuts, with a devilish smirk.

Brain Damage
August 20th, 2006, 12:24 AM
As Greg walks over to the bathroom he sees what is left from tlk23 and Bumble Bee Man and runs away quickly, slipping on some kind of sticky substance and passing out after hitting his head off of the floor

Vee-Bee
August 20th, 2006, 6:39 AM
*Vincent waves to tlk23 as he leaves, but then decides that he should continue the party in his honour and downs another Crown Lager, making him even more intoxicated.

Bennedy
August 21st, 2006, 5:12 AM
This is Big Brother. You can now start nominating two housemates you you want to face the public vote this Friday. The two or more people with the most votes will be put up for eviction.

Vee-Bee
August 21st, 2006, 6:27 AM
*Vincent Bisongi heads towards the diary room to discuss his nominations with Big Brother, still trying to recover from the night before with a bit of a hangover*

Bennedy
August 23rd, 2006, 4:46 AM
This is Big Brother. The nominations deadline is at the end of the day.

The Imperfect
August 23rd, 2006, 2:18 PM
*Hopes I didnt get evicted*

Vee-Bee
August 24th, 2006, 5:15 AM
*Bisongi Goes over to Tony to support him about his fears of leaving the house, telling him that he is a great guy who he personally think will go well in this game before inviting him to play Football with him out in the yard*

Bennedy
August 24th, 2006, 5:59 AM
This is Big Brother. The housemates up for nomination this week are......John, Bobby and Derren. One of these will be leaving on Friday after facing the public vote.

Bennedy
August 25th, 2006, 11:43 AM
This is Big Brother. The votes have been counted and I can now reveal that the 3rd person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is.......Bobby. You have 1 hour to pack your stuff and say your goobyes.

Dazz
August 25th, 2006, 3:00 PM
I was up for eviction? Well thats not very nice now is it?

The Imperfect
August 26th, 2006, 6:12 PM
Well thats the breaks my freind.

Bennedy
August 27th, 2006, 3:20 AM
This is Big Brother. The next task will be called My Fellow Partner. Details on this task will be told to the house later on in the day.

Vee-Bee
August 27th, 2006, 6:46 AM
This is Big Brother. The votes have been counted and I can now reveal that the 3rd person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is.......Bobby. You have 1 hour to pack your stuff and say your goobyes.

*waves goodbye*

*Bisongi looks over around the house from the whinging Derren, to the ever considerate Tony wondering who'll his "partner" will be for this weeks task.*

Mikey_Jones
August 27th, 2006, 7:19 AM
*Waves goodbye to Bobby*

*Starts playing football with Vincent*

Vee-Bee
August 27th, 2006, 7:43 AM
*Waves goodbye to Bobby*

*Starts playing football with Vincent*

*Kicks the football back to Mikey, as he asks Mikey about his family back at home.. Bisongi mentions that he misses his girlfriend*

The Imperfect
August 27th, 2006, 1:30 PM
Tony sits outside watching Mikey and Vincent play Football, while I play listen to my Ipod and watch an awsome game of football.

Bennedy
August 27th, 2006, 3:01 PM
The rules for the task are as follows. I will randomly pair you up and you will have to work together and do 3 things. The first one is to find anything you think will make big brother laugh. The second is to find out info about your partner, the basic things like Age, hobbies and Favourite food etc. I will then ask you questions about your partner and you will have to answer them. The last thing is to take the Mystery Quiz.

The pairs are.....

Derren and Kris
Sancty and Wolferine
Tony and Dee
Dre and Greg
Vincent and Mikey

John has been suspended from this task due to his lack of nominations.

Vee-Bee
August 29th, 2006, 5:54 AM
*Bisongi finishes his game of football with Mikey and sits down with him on the hammock's outside as the two boys get to know each other better as they try to think how they'll make Big Brother Laugh*

Bennedy
August 30th, 2006, 3:52 AM
This weeks nominations are as per normal. The two or more people with the most nominations will face the public vote. You may now start nominating.

Vee-Bee
August 30th, 2006, 6:24 AM
*Bisongi leaves the diary room after another week on nominations and returns to the house to relax for a while, as he gets to know his partner for this weeks task, Mikey a bit better*

Bennedy
September 1st, 2006, 12:10 PM
This is Big Brother. The housemates up for nomination this week are...Derren and...Kris. One of these will leave the house in 1 hours times

Bennedy
September 1st, 2006, 2:04 PM
This is Big Brother. The votes have been counted and I can know tell you that the 4th person to be evicted from the Big Brother House is.....Kris. You have 1 hour to say your goodbyes and leave the house. Also the housemates think that their time in the house is a joke as i have heard nothing of the task. Therefore all the remaining housemates will receive a punishment in the next few days. Big Brother will be watching.

Vee-Bee
September 1st, 2006, 10:51 PM
This is Big Brother. The votes have been counted and I can know tell you that the 4th person to be evicted from the Big Brother House is.....Kris. You have 1 hour to say your goodbyes and leave the house. Also the housemates think that their time in the house is a joke as i have heard nothing of the task. Therefore all the remaining housemates will receive a punishment in the next few days. Big Brother will be watching.

*Bisongi waves good-bye to Kris as he departs the Big Brother house, before Bisonngi continues to relax on the couch.

After a while he starts to process what Big Brother said about "hearing nothing about the task", yet that Bisongi himself put in effort to get to know that Mikey is 22 years of age, is obessessed with any Sport, nearly as much as his fascination with Internet porn and he really hates rich, snobby liars.

He contemplates running a protest against Big Brother, than notices that most of his housemates are asleep, still passed out from last week's English Pub night or just too busy in the toilet masterbating to care what he's thinking so he makes himself a sandwhich and returns to listening to Queen on his iPod. *

Dazz
September 2nd, 2006, 8:38 AM
Derren is confused at how he has been nominated yet again despite being one of only three seemingly active members of the house with Mikey and Vincent.

Also he feels the same as Vincent in that is unfair that he get punished when his partner in the task appears to be dead and has shown no signs of life for the last couple of weeks.

wolferine
September 2nd, 2006, 8:45 AM
*Wolferine awakes from a few days of slumber and goes and sits with Bisongi listening to Queen on his ipod and discussing their favourite Queen songs*

Mikey_Jones
September 2nd, 2006, 8:50 AM
Mikey, having talked to Vincent about how to amuse Big Brother, has come up with the perfect way to make him laugh.

Chelsea 10-0 Spurs

Sancty
September 2nd, 2006, 5:08 PM
After a furious couple of hours, Sancty gives up on his masterbating while on the toilet...

Back to sleep (still on the toilet)

Vee-Bee
September 3rd, 2006, 12:30 AM
*Wolferine awakes from a few days of slumber and goes and sits with Bisongi listening to Queen on his ipod and discussing their favourite Queen songs*

*Bisongi starts singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody as Wolferine, Dazz & Mikey sit there talking about Queen music. They wonder who's been in the toilet for soo long, then calculate that it's Sancty the Master Bata of the house.

Mikey & Bisongi seem happy with themselves that they tried to make Big Brother laugh, even though it may have been unsuccesful.*

Dazz
September 3rd, 2006, 5:52 AM
Derren, who has now aquired the nickname Dazz, carries on his discussion about Queen songs, proclaiming The Show Must Go is the best song ever, whilst simulatneously reminidng big brother his partner for the task has been evicted making it impossble for him to complete it

FaSho34
September 3rd, 2006, 9:22 AM
This game wasn't nearly as good as the USA version, later guys!

Sancty
September 3rd, 2006, 9:16 PM

Stay tuned for a Sancty-Hosted USA Version in the future!

Vee-Bee
September 4th, 2006, 3:30 AM

*Bisongi believes FaSho's last ditched attempt to bag out this game because he was evicted is sad discusses with Dazz, that "The Show Must Go On" is a great song as well but not the best Queen song.*

Bennedy
September 4th, 2006, 4:55 AM
This is Big Brother. As a result of most housemates not getting involved with the task this week all housemates except Mike and Vincent will be up for eviction. Mike and Vincent are not up for eviction as they are the only ones who have made an effort. However if you get the task done by friday then that housemate will not be up for eviction.

Dazz
September 4th, 2006, 5:04 AM
Again Dazz says this is unfair to him as his partner for the task has just been evicted so how the fuck is he supposed to learn anything about him without running out of the house after him?

Also, Don't stop me now and Who wants to live for ever are definite contenders for best Queen song ever

Vee-Bee
September 4th, 2006, 6:09 AM
Again Dazz says this is unfair to him as his partner for the task has just been evicted so how the fuck is he supposed to learn anything about him without running out of the house after him?

Also, Don't stop me now and Who wants to live for ever are definite contenders for best Queen song ever

*Bisongi offers to Dazz that he'll become his partner for the task as well, as long as he can stay immune from nominations.

He also considers putting up a poll for greatest Queen Song ever as he also throws "No one but you (Only the Good die young)" into the mix for Best Queen song.

Mikey_Jones
September 4th, 2006, 6:42 AM
Mikey also offers to help Dazz, asking if he wants to play "Whoever breaks the most camera's wins"

Bennedy
September 4th, 2006, 7:34 AM

Big Brother understands this. Therefore you, Mike and Vincent are immune from eviction this week.

Bennedy
September 5th, 2006, 8:28 AM
An updated list of who is not up for eviction.

Mikey
Vincent
Dazz
Sancty
Wolferine

Remember all you have to do is make me laugh and you will not be up for eviction.

Vee-Bee
September 6th, 2006, 3:02 AM
Mikey also offers to help Dazz, asking if he wants to play "Whoever breaks the most camera's wins"

*While Bisongi awaits to find out who IS actually up for nomination this week, he decides to take Mikey up on his challenge..

Bisongi sits on the couch for a while, before jumping up and pulling down his pants to reveal a nasty, pasty white hairy arse to the mirror in the attempt to smash the camera behind it in sheer fright*

Dazz
September 6th, 2006, 4:55 AM
Dazz also joins in the camer smashing fun by attempting to sing a note at the correct pitch to shatter glass...unfortunately all it results in is a pillow being thrown at him by someone in the house and sending him over the back of the sofa

Mikey_Jones
September 6th, 2006, 5:32 AM
Mikey attempts to break the camera as well with a picture of Trevor Murdoch

Vee-Bee
September 6th, 2006, 6:17 AM
Dazz also joins in the camer smashing fun by attempting to sing a note at the correct pitch to shatter glass...unfortunately all it results in is a pillow being thrown at him by someone in the house and sending him over the back of the sofa

*Bisongi laughs at Dazz as he falls over the back of the sofa, as Dazz throws a pillow back at Bisongi. *

Sancty
September 6th, 2006, 1:18 PM
Sancty asks Dazz for his pillow back, and wonders why his sleep was disturbed for that....

When the offer is refused, Sancty heads back to the bathroom...

Bennedy
September 6th, 2006, 1:28 PM
This is Big Brother. I can now reveal the housemates up for nomination this week are...Tony, Dre, Dee, Greg and John. One of these five will be evicted on Friday. Also I remind you some things are not always what they seem.

Mikey_Jones
September 6th, 2006, 1:34 PM
*Smothers a camera with a cushion*

wolferine
September 7th, 2006, 9:27 PM
*Wolferine happy that he is not up this week goes for a swim in the pool to freshen off and relax*

Bennedy
September 8th, 2006, 3:59 PM
This is Big Brother. The votes have been counted and I can now tell you that the 5th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is....John. You have one hour to say your goodbyes to your fellow housemates ( even if they don't care about you) and leave the house.

The Imperfect
September 8th, 2006, 4:38 PM
I am still around....:wiggle:

*Tony looks around at the house mates left and says how bout we have a Keg Party*

Sancty
September 9th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Sancty wakes up... and is somewhat curious what he did to make Big Brother laugh... summing it up to flatulence while he slept, he rolls back over and continues his slumber.... while mumbling for someone to wake him up when the keg party starts

Vee-Bee
September 9th, 2006, 2:12 AM
*Bisongi asks about this keg party, thinking it would be a fun way to celebrate.. I mean, comiserate the deparature of John Krone*

wolferine
September 9th, 2006, 3:20 AM
Keg party, keg party, keg party, sounds good to me

The Imperfect
September 9th, 2006, 5:41 PM
*Tony walks into the Big Brother house with 5 kegs....looks at everyone....and says lets party intill we drop down drunk*

Dazz
September 10th, 2006, 9:42 AM
Dazz smacks Sancty round the head letting him know the Keg party has been in flow for a while now

The Imperfect
September 10th, 2006, 11:37 AM
*Tony Joins dazz but this time picks santy up and throws him in the pool so he wakes up*

Sancty
September 10th, 2006, 2:24 PM
Sancty, still smarting from the head slap from Dazz, grabs a beer, and comments on how Santa Claus got in the BB Pool.

Bennedy
September 12th, 2006, 4:49 PM
In this weeks nominations there will be a little twist. You are only permitted to make ONE Nomination this week. The two or more people with the most nominations will face the public vote this Friday which will also be a very specialday for housemates.

wolferine
September 12th, 2006, 8:51 PM
Wolferine goes into the diary room to give Big Brother his nomination vote

wolferine
September 12th, 2006, 8:55 PM
Wolferine exists the diary room and goes to the kitchen for some food

Vee-Bee
September 13th, 2006, 5:48 AM
*Bisongi exits the diary room after placing his nomination this week, as he joins in on the key party with the rest of the gang..*

Bennedy
September 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM
This is Big Brother in a twist there will be a double eviction today. Tony, Dre, Derren and Mike. You are the housemates up for nomination. The 1st person to be evicted today is.....Tony. You have one hour to say your goodbyes and also in one hour another housemate will be evicted.

Vee-Bee
September 15th, 2006, 11:42 PM
This is Big Brother in a twist there will be a double eviction today. Tony, Dre, Derren and Mike. You are the housemates up for nomination. The 1st person to be evicted today is.....Tony. You have one hour to say your goodbyes and also in one hour another housemate will be evicted.

*Bye Bye Tony...:(

Bisongi then returns to the Keg party that Tony had set up for the group in memory of him, now as it's heading in to about it's 4th day..but anyway.

Bisongi then wonders who out of Dre, Derren & Mikey will be next to leave.*