PDA

View Full Version : Rajah SURVIVOR V2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

greebull
July 15th, 2006, 4:05 AM
It's that time.

After two long months of anticipation, RAJAH SURVIVOR is back. The classic elimination game with the mantra, "Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast" will officially be up and running in the next couple of days.

Who will win this time? Will it be a seasoned veteran? Someone from Rajah Survivor past? Like FaSho or Cameron? Can Sanctimonious S.O.B. achieve the impossible and win two Survivor games in a row? Or will a new face take the title of "Rajah Survivor V2 Champion"?

One thing's for sure. This second edition of RS will involve tougher challenges, smarter players, and the same dedication from me, your host.

Good luck to all!

---

REGISTRATION

Ok, guys, here's the deal. I don't want this game to be a re-hash of Survivor V1, i.e. the same group of people getting back at each other for what happened last game. That would be lame and boring...

...BUT it also wouldn't be fair to ban ALL RSV1 players from this game. After all, everybody deserves a second chance, right?

So, here's what we're gonna do. For the next 24 hours (after this post), you can only register if you ARE A NEW PLAYER and have not played in Rajah Survivor V1.

So from now until 4 AM EST Sunday morning (July 16), all registrations from former players will be IGNORED.

Once this 24 hour time frame has expired, registration will open to ANYONE AND EVERYONE. Former players, new players, whatever.

Oh, and if you're a former player, and you post a registration before the 24 hour time frame has ended, that doesn't mean you have a "place in line" or that you have "reserved a spot." YOUR POST WILL BE IGNORED. You will have to come back later, once registration is open, and register again. Sorry. This is for the good of the game.

Once we have 16 players, the game will begin, and registration will be closed permanently.

HERE'S THE INFO I NEED FROM POSTERS WHO WANT TO REGISTER FOR THE GAME:

1.) Name

2.) Hometown

3.) Age

4.) Occupation

5.) Favorite Wrestler (This is important. Don't ask why, it just is... you'll see.)

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2

Ok, so, NEW PLAYERS, registration is open to you starting NOW.

RETURNING PLAYERS: You gotta wait 24 hours.

Registration for RAJAH SURVIVOR VERSION 2 is officially underway.

619chaingang
July 15th, 2006, 4:37 AM
1.) John Booth

2.) Florida

3.) 25

4.) College work at Wal Mart

5.) HHH

6.) Becuase I read the first one and seemed like a great game to play. Also this is a great idea and wont to say to people yes I played in it.

wolferine
July 15th, 2006, 5:04 AM
1.) Wolferine

2.) Sydney, Australia

3.) 18

4.) Uni student & farm hand

5.) Can't choose between HHH & Kurt Angle

6.) I was interested in joining the first survivor but I was on holidays during registration. The game looked great from what I read on a weekly basis. I also beleive that I would be an interesting participant in this version of the game.

Mikey_Jones
July 15th, 2006, 5:19 AM
I know I'm a former player but this is a question.

Does the wreslter have to be WWE?

PMBR
July 15th, 2006, 6:18 AM
Just so I can decide whether or not to worry when this starts filling up, how many players do we have this time?

Sancty
July 15th, 2006, 6:59 AM
Good luck to all.. I'm thinking I'll sit this one out.... but I watch in anticipation...

Maybe I'll come back for Survivor All-Stars!!!!

Mikey_Jones
July 15th, 2006, 8:47 AM
Just so I can decide whether or not to worry when this starts filling up, how many players do we have this time?

"Once we have 16 players, the game will begin, and registration will be closed permanently."

Brain Damage
July 15th, 2006, 12:24 PM
1.) Name - Greg Huff

2.) Hometown - Pickering, Ontario, Canada

3.) Age - 16 (17 on August 5th)

4.) Occupation - High School student and grocery store worker :rolleyes:

5.) Favorite Wrestler - CM Punk

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2 - It looks to be a very interesting game, and I never got the chance to see anything with the first one, so I wanna try my hand at this, and show you all how it is done.

greebull
July 15th, 2006, 12:32 PM
I know I'm a former player but this is a question.

Does the wreslter have to be WWE?

No.

---

RAJAH SURVIVOR V2 ROSTER AS OF THE TIME OF THIS POST:

619chaingang
Brain Damage
wolferine

RichyD
July 15th, 2006, 12:38 PM
1.) Name Richard

2.) Hometown Galloway New Jersey

3.) Age 15

4.) Occupation Student

5.) Favorite Wrestler (This is important. Don't ask why, it just is... you'll see.)
Randy Orton
6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2 It'll give me a chance to meet new people, I've played Survivor games before online and I can hold my own.

Slim Shady
July 15th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Hi.. My name is Sli.. Bobby. I would like to join this game because it looks kickass.

FaSho34
July 15th, 2006, 3:14 PM
:hyper:

Bennedy
July 15th, 2006, 3:21 PM
1.) Name - Ben

2.) Hometown - London, England

3.) Age: 14

4.) Occupation: Student

Kurt Angle

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2 - Because I can GOD DAMN IT!

garyd
July 15th, 2006, 3:52 PM
name:Garyd
Hometown:Verona VA
Favorite wrestler:Kane
Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2:to meet new ppl, and prove that im a survivor

greebull
July 16th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Mr. Bennedy, your registration will be ignored. You played last game. Wait another 3+ hours, and try again.

619chaingang
Brain Damage
Garyd
wolferine
RKOkid15

At 4 AM this morning, registration will be open to ALL Rajah users, including those who participated in RAJAH SURVIVOR V1.

Mikey_Jones
July 16th, 2006, 4:24 AM
Can previous players sign up then?

DeathInc
July 16th, 2006, 4:36 AM
1.) Name: DeathInc

2.) Hometown: Singapore

3.) Age: 25

4.) Occupation: Do I Really Need One?

5.) Favorite Wrestler: Sting

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2: Because I want to outplay, outwit and outlast everyone else.

gunge_man
July 16th, 2006, 6:22 AM
1.) Name
David

2.) Hometown
Toowoomba, QLD, Australia

3.) Age:

4.) Occupation:
Student

Christian

Cause I did last time

Mikey_Jones
July 16th, 2006, 6:26 AM
1.) Name
Mikey Jones

2.) Hometown
Essex, England

3.) Age

4.) Occupation
Student

Jack Evans

Cos it's the best thing on here at the moment.

tlk23
July 16th, 2006, 9:39 AM
1.) Name
tlk23

2.) Hometown
South Dakota

3.) Age

4.) Occupation
Student

Shawn Michaels

Because it when well last time and the creator was committed to it instead of having the game drag on.

PMBR
July 16th, 2006, 9:43 AM
Andrew

Richmond, VA

Security Officer, Musician, Student

Triple H

Because V1 was incredibly fun.

Holy_Hopkins
July 16th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Hopkins

Bristol, ENGLAND

student

Christian

I was SCREEEEWED last time.

FaSho34
July 16th, 2006, 10:16 AM
1.) Name Kris Doss

2.) Hometown Clinton, IA

3.) Age 15

4.) Occupation Student

5.) Favorite Wrestler Samoa Joe

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2 See new friends and see others, and see if I can do any better this time around

greebull
July 16th, 2006, 11:13 AM

619chaingang
Brain Damage
DeathInc
FaSho
Garyd
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Mikey Jones
PaintMeBloodRed
RKOkid15
TLK23
wolferine

Only 4 more spots left, guys.

Junito
July 16th, 2006, 2:53 PM
Name: Junito
Hometown: Bridgeport, CT
Fav. Wrestler: King Booker

I want to play because I followed the last one and seemed like fun and I regretted not signing up, so I want to sign up now.

Bennedy
July 16th, 2006, 4:13 PM
1.) Name - Ben

2.) Hometown - London, England

3.) Age: 14

4.) Occupation: Student

Kurt Angle

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2 - Because I can GOD DAMN IT!

Oh yeah i forgot about that when i played before.

tlk23
July 19th, 2006, 2:18 PM
We need just 2 more to sign up. Lets get this game going.

Sancty
July 19th, 2006, 9:53 PM
Hmmmmm

FaSho34
July 20th, 2006, 11:50 AM
:hyper:

This will be awesome once it starts

Slim Shady
July 20th, 2006, 7:36 PM
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.. I'll sign up.

Name: Kyle
Hometown: Federal Way, WA
Fav. Wrestler: Right now? Probably Triple H.

I want to play because it'll be super cool. And it wouldn't be super cool if I didn't play. True story. Oh, and because I wanna win. Yeeeeah.

Sancty
July 20th, 2006, 8:13 PM
So... just one more spot then

Slim Shady
July 20th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Just sign up so we can get this thing started :shifty:

OceansMafia
July 20th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Name: Jason
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga
Fav. Wrestler: Right now? Edge

I want to play because i like rocks and they like me back

Brain Damage
July 20th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Well guys, I think that is it! We got all the people, let's just get this started up!

Sancty
July 20th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I'm not coming back until Survivor All-Stars

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 12:29 AM
Did I miss it...:( Oh well I can wait for the next one..

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 12:31 AM
OFFICIAL ROSTER:

Brain Damage
DeathInc
FaSho
Garyd
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Junito
Mikey Jones
Mr. Bennedy
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed
RKOkid15
Slim Shady
TLK23
wolferine

619haingang's account has been suspended, therefore there is still one more spot in RAJAH SURVIVOR V2. Once we have that last player signed in, we will begin the game.

Thank you for your patience.

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 12:42 AM
I heard there was an opening so.....here's my info

1.) Name-Salem

2.) Hometown-San Antonio Texas

3.) Age-20

4.) Occupation-Barista at Starbucks and student

5.) Favorite Wrestler (This is important. Don't ask why, it just is... you'll see.)- Edge

6.) Why you want to play Rajah Survivor V2- I want to play because it seems interesting and ive never done anything like this before.

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 12:56 AM
We now have our 16 players in RAJAH SURVIVOR V2. They are...

TEAM RAW:

Daddy Yankee
Garyd
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed
RKOkid15
Slim Shady
TLK23
wolferine

TEAM SMACKDOWN:

Brain Damage
DeathInc
FaSho
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Junito
Mikey Jones
Mr. Bennedy

If you're wondering how the team assignments were determined, think back to which wrestler you chose as your "favorite wrestler." (See, I told you it'd be important.) If you selected a wrestler from the RAW BRAND, then you were put on TEAM RAW. If you chose a SD, ECW, TNA, or independent wrestler, you were put on TEAM SMACKDOWN!

Now that we have the teams sorted out, let's begin the first challenge.

Have fun. And remember, feel free to converse about whatever you want in this thread.

THE FIRST CHALLENGE WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. STAY TUNED.

THE GAME IS OFFICIALLY ON.

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 1:20 AM
The first challenge will involve a set of Wrestling History Trivia Questions. The list will consist of 12, inter-connected questions about wrestling history. If you want to score for your team, simply answer the question which is next to be answered. IN OTHER WORDS, ANSWER THE QUESTION THAT IS NEXT ON THE LIST. For example, if Joe Shmoe answers Question #1, then, in order to score for your team, you would need to post the answer to question #2.

You cannot post the answer to question #10 at any time other than in between questions 9 and 11. Get it?

ANOTHER RULE: Each player can only answer one question during the entire challenge. If they get the question incorrect, they have wasted their turn and any other posts by them in the challenge will be ignored. SO, if you don't know an answer, DON'T WASTE YOUR CHANCE TO SCORE by taking a stupid guess.

A team will receive one point for each correct answer. Whatever team has the most amount of points WINS the challenge, and forces the opposing team to vote off a player, narrowing the field to 15.

If you're totally lost and don't understand, try looking at the FIRST Rajah Survivor thread. The first challenge was exactly the same as this one.

Ok, so here is the list of 11 questions...

(1.) The only man to ever hold the WWE, WCW, and ECW title is Wrestler X. Wrestler X was involved in a spot in which the ring broke after a superplex. The other man involved in this spot is Wrestler Y. Wrestler X and Wrestler Y have both been managed (at some point in their careers) by Manager A. Who is Manager A?

(2.) Wrestler X's father died of what disease? (in kayfabe, not real life.)

(3.) Who dragged Wrestler X's father's casket across a graveyard? (Answer = Wrestler B)

(4.) Wrestler B once cut up and cooked a dog and fed it to Wrestler C. Wrestler C is currently a member of a wrestling brand. What brand is he apart of?

(5.) Wrestler Y faced Wrestler D in an Iron Man Match on WWE SD! Wrestler Y won that match by how many falls?

(6.) Wrestler D faced Wrestler E at Wrestlemania 21. Wrestler E is currently in a "stable"/tag team with his buddy, Wrestler G. Who is Wrestler E?

(7.) Wrestler E threw Wrestler F through a window. In what type of business establishment did this take place (in kayfabe)?

(8.) Wrestler D and Wrestler X defected to what brand in 2006?

(9.) Wrestler Y and Wrestler E have the same number of letters in their first name. What is that number?

(10.) Who is the longest reigning Cruiserweight champion in WWE history?

(11.) Subtract the answer to QUESTION #5 from the answer to QUESTION #9. Multiply that number by the amount of WWE/World Heavyweight Title reigns that Wrestler G has had. Whatever you get after multiplying is the answer to this final question.

ADDITIONAL RULES: If any player answers more than one question or GIVES HINTS TO THE ANSWER TO ANOTHER QUESTION, 1 point will be SUBTRACTED from this person's team.

...ALSO, please remember: DO NOT GIVE YOUR OPPONENTS CLUES BY GIVING MORE INFO THAN REQUIRED.

All you have to do is post something like this:

(1.) Goldberg

It's that simple. If it's right, you get a point. If it's not, you get no points and you can't answer again.

OK, THE FIRST CHALLENGE OF RAJAH SURVIVOR, VERSION 2 is ON!

Slim Shady
July 21st, 2006, 1:30 AM
1. Paul Heyman

Mikey_Jones
July 21st, 2006, 2:22 AM
2. Cancer

Holy_Hopkins
July 21st, 2006, 2:32 AM
The Big Boss Man

wolferine
July 21st, 2006, 5:20 AM
4. ECW

PMBR
July 21st, 2006, 6:19 AM
5. 1

PMBR
July 21st, 2006, 6:21 AM
Does #3 need to be reanswered because Hopkins posted his answer in the wrong format?

Brain Damage
July 21st, 2006, 7:27 AM
6. Shawn Michaels

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 8:24 AM
Does #3 need to be reanswered because Hopkins posted his answer in the wrong format?

Nope.

---

Ok, so far, all of the responses given have been CORRECT. After 6 questions, the score is knotted up at 3-3.

Here is a list of players who scored for their team, and therefore can no longer answer any more questions in this challenge:

Slim Shady (RAW)
Mikey Jones (SD!)
Holy Hopkins (SD!)
wolferine (RAW)
PaintMeBloodRed (RAW)
Brain Damage (SD!)

We are now looking for the correct response to Question #7.

Bennedy
July 21st, 2006, 8:41 AM
7. Barbers

DeathInc
July 21st, 2006, 10:15 AM
8. Raw

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 10:23 AM
8. Raw

Sorry, Death Inc, but that is incorrect. Remember, you are now prohibited from answering any other question(s) in this challenge.

The current score is 4-3 Smackdown!

Here is a list of players who answered a question, and therefore can no longer answer any more question(s) in this challenge:

Slim Shady (RAW)
Mikey Jones (SD!)
Holy Hopkins (SD!)
wolferine (RAW)
PaintMeBloodRed (RAW)
Brain Damage (SD!)
Mr. Bennedy (SD!)
Death Inc (SD!) (Answered Incorrectly)

We are still looking for the CORRECT answer to Question #8.

FaSho34
July 21st, 2006, 11:11 AM
8. ECW

Holy_Hopkins
July 21st, 2006, 11:20 AM
Does being drafted count as defecting?

Junito
July 21st, 2006, 12:22 PM
9. 5

tlk23
July 21st, 2006, 2:03 PM
10. Gregory Helms

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 2:14 PM
11.) 40

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 2:22 PM
TEAM SMACKDOWN! has defeated TEAM RAW by a score of 6-5. Therefore, the entire TEAM SD! is immune from the first tribal council elimination vote.

TEAM RAW: Please PM me your vote for who you want to be eliminated from this game FIRST. REMEMBER: You can only vote for a member of your team OTHER THAN YOURSELF.

Once I receive all 8 votes, I will announce the first elimination. PLEASE PM ME YOUR VOTES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS CRUCIAL. SLOW PEOPLE SLOW DOWN THE GAME.

---

Here is the breakdown of who answered, how they answered, and in what order...

The current score is 4-3 Smackdown!

Slim Shady (RAW)
Mikey Jones (SD!)
Holy Hopkins (SD!)
wolferine (RAW)
PaintMeBloodRed (RAW)
Brain Damage (SD!)
Mr. Bennedy (SD!)
Death Inc (SD!) (Answered Incorrectly)
FaSho (SD!)
Junito (SD!)
tlk23 (RAW)
Daddy Yankee (RAW)

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 2:36 PM
Wait, how do I know if my answer was right or wrong?

greebull
July 21st, 2006, 2:43 PM
Wait, how do I know if my answer was right or wrong?

Assume all answers were correct, unless I said otherwise.

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 2:45 PM
Assume all answers were correct, unless I said otherwise.

Alright thanks

Holy_Hopkins
July 21st, 2006, 3:43 PM
Well done lads :yes:

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 3:48 PM
Everyoneon the RAW team keep up the great work. We answered all the questions correctly with Smackdown answering one wrong. Good job Slim Shady, Wolferine, PaintMeBloodRed and tlk23.

Even though we're behind, it's only a matter of time before we catch up.;)

Brain Damage
July 21st, 2006, 4:07 PM
Well guys, that was a big win for the SD! team as we don't have to face elimination, so let's keep it going and we can go all the way. Good job and let's keep it going!

FaSho34
July 21st, 2006, 6:38 PM
Very nice! Don't worry DeathInc... I got your back!

Daddy Yankee
July 21st, 2006, 6:45 PM
Well guys, that was a big win for the SD! team as we don't have to face elimination, so let's keep it going and we can go all the way. Good job and let's keep it going!

I just want to say, good luck to your team too...;)

DeathInc
July 21st, 2006, 9:21 PM
Very nice! Don't worry DeathInc... I got your back!

Thanks man .... forgot that ECW is also a brand.

Slim Shady
July 21st, 2006, 10:44 PM
Wooooooooooooooo go Team SHIT! What? I'm not a SHIT anymore? Oooooooo my bad. Well get em next time team.

Ahhh.. We suck again! ;)

Junito
July 21st, 2006, 10:49 PM
When do we find out who was eliminated?

Slim Shady
July 21st, 2006, 10:53 PM
After every RAW team member has voted.

Mikey_Jones
July 22nd, 2006, 3:40 AM
Ah yes, SHIT

OceansMafia
July 22nd, 2006, 4:05 AM
do we PM you are votes? i assume so

anyway, can we vote for ourselfs? i mean yeah it sounds dumb, but what if you want to leave? but dont want to be a ass and just quit...(Not saying i do, DONT VOTE FOR ME.......well get voted because i just said that....or that....or that....blah)

Holy_Hopkins
July 22nd, 2006, 5:58 AM
Thanks man .... forgot that ECW is also a brand.

Nevermind it's alright.

we won ::D

Junito
July 22nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Nevermind it's alright.

we won ::D

:cheers:

:lol: I just read the first Rajah Survivor thread, I guess we're team SHIT :lol: I didn't understand why everyone was saying it at first.

Slim Shady
July 22nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
I miss SHIT. Now I gotta come up with one for Raw. How about.. Team RUST.
Raw UnderStands Teamwork. See.. It's nice and still kinda sorta forms RUST. Team RUST it is!

Sancty
July 22nd, 2006, 12:59 PM
SHIT > RUST

(As a former champ, I get to say things in this thread!) :D

Slim Shady
July 22nd, 2006, 1:06 PM
Fuck you Sancy. I vote for you... To leave this thread! Oooooo burn. ;)

Sancty
July 23rd, 2006, 12:56 AM
I don't care, you also voted for me to win the last game... it all evens out

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 1:21 AM
Come on guys.. Lets get those votes in Team RAW and then we can go and do the second round!

Slim Shady
July 23rd, 2006, 1:35 AM
I don't care, you also voted for me to win the last game... it all evens out

That has nothing to do with this game. By rules, you arent aloud to post here! So ha! I win ;)

Oh.. And happy birthday :shifty:

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 2:01 AM
Wow, I just read through some of that stuff that went down in the first ame and holy crap man, it got intense! I can't wait to see how it all goes down when this is all over, because I can tell that it is going to be a good game

Mikey_Jones
July 23rd, 2006, 5:00 AM
Sancty > Slim
SHIT > RUST

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 6:56 AM
Who hasn't voted yet Greebull? It'll give us a chance to rag on em.

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 11:58 AM
I will read the votes, one by one. Whoever has the most votes is eliminated from the game. We will listen to his/her parting words. After that, he/she will be prohibited from posting in this thread for the remainder of the game.

And now, the first vote...

FIRST VOTE:
Garyd

SECOND VOTE:
Garyd

THIRD VOTE:
Wolferine

FOURTH VOTE:
RKOkid15

FIFTH VOTE:
RKOkid15

SIXTH VOTE:
RKOkid15

SEVENTH VOTE:
OceansMafia

That's 3 for RKO, 2 for Garyd, 1 for Oceans, and 1 for Wolferine

AND NOW, THE FINAL VOTE:
TLK23

Sorry, RKOkid15, but you are the first player to be voted out of RAJAH SURVIVOR VERSION 2.

Team RAW has spoken.

Stay tuned for the next challenge.

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 12:13 PM
This challenge will involve predicting the results of tonight's WWE Great American Bash PPV.

Each team can make up to SIX different predictions as to who will win the respective matches. Predictions are made one at a time, player by player. A PLAYER CANNOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE OFFICIAL PREDICTION, and A TEAM CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN SIX PREDICTIONS. If a player or team exceeds their limit, the predictions they make beyond their limit will be ignored.

To make a prediction for your team, simply post something like this:

"I predict Mr. Kennedy will win his match against/defeat/beat Batista."

You don't have to predict how he will win, only that he WILL win.

Here's an additional rule: One team cannot make more than one prediction per match. For example, if Wolferine predicts that Finlay will beat Regal, then no one from Team RAW can predict that Regal will beat Finlay. (nor can they repeat wolf's prediction and try to get double points if Finlay wins)

ALSO (last one I promise): NO PREDICTIONS CAN BE REPEATED! PERIOD. If someone from RAW predicts that Batista will win, then someone from SD! cannot predict Batista will win. They can, however, predict that KENNEDY will win.

If there are any questions, reach me on AIM by clicking the link below my avatar.

Feel free to discuss potential predictions that you are considering in this thread with your teammates. BUT REMEMBER: Once you say 'I predict that X will beat Y," your prediction is final, and CANNOT BE EDITED!!!! (otherwise it won't count.)

Only matches that are official as of the time of this post (noon EST) will count for scoring. YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL 8 PM TO PREDICT. Here is the current card for tonight. Next to each match you will see a number in parenthesees. This is the POINT VALUE that each match is worth, if it is predicted correctly.

World Title:
Booker T vs. Rey Mysterio (c)
(3)

U.S. Title:
Finlay (c) vs. William Regal
(2)

WWE Tag Team Titles:
Brian Kendrick / Paul London (c) vs. The PitBulls
(1)

Punjabi Prison Match:
Great Khali (EDIT: or BIG SHOW) vs. Undertaker
(2)

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
(2)

4-Way Bra & Panties Match:
Ashley Massaro vs. Jillian Hall vs. Krystal vs. Michelle McCool
(1)

Cruiserweight Title:
Gregory Helms (c) vs. ???
(1)*

*For this match, just say either 'I predict Helms will win' or 'I predict Helm's opponent will win.'

Start predicting, fellas. Whichever team has the most points once the Bash is complete will be declared the winners. The other team (AKA the losers) will have to vote someone off of their team. Good luck, ya got 8 hours.

Slim Shady
July 23rd, 2006, 12:17 PM
I predict Booker will beat Rey

Slim Shady
July 23rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
Isnt Helms in a match now?

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 12:22 PM
ya, he is facing a mystery opponent

Mikey_Jones
July 23rd, 2006, 12:24 PM
Note: It's now Big Show VS UT as Khali is injured, I believe

I predict Finlay will win

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 12:26 PM
edit: damn, mikey beat me to it

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 12:42 PM
Ok, so I just heard the news about Khali. But as of right now, wwe.com is still reporting that Khali WILL compete tonight. So I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. I am not changing the match listing, but as an insurance policy, I am adding a rule to this challenge:

IF (1.) YOU PREDICT THAT KHALI WILL WIN AND (2.) BIG SHOW REPLACES HIM, THEN A PREDICTION FOR A KHALI VICTORY WILL BE TREATED AS A PREDICTION FOR A BIG SHOW VICTORY.

I will edit my previous post to make this clear.

---

And while I'm here, I'll recap the official predictions that we have so far:

TEAM RAW:

Booker over Rey (3) (Slim Shady)

TEAM SD!:

Finlay over Regal (2) (Mikey Jones)

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 12:54 PM
I predict Batista will win

FaSho34
July 23rd, 2006, 1:15 PM
I predict Finlay will win

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 1:28 PM
errr Fasho Mikey's predicted that one...

I predict Booker over Rey

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 1:29 PM
Slim got that one already there Hopkins...

tlk23
July 23rd, 2006, 1:58 PM
London and Spanky will win.

FaSho34
July 23rd, 2006, 3:11 PM
errr Fasho Mikey's predicted that one...

I predict Booker over Rey

shit... :cry:

FaSho34
July 23rd, 2006, 3:12 PM
Slim got that one already there Hopkins...

But he's on the opposite team :D

Daddy Yankee
July 23rd, 2006, 3:13 PM
I predict Jillian Hall we win the bra and pantees fatal four way match.

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 3:35 PM
I figure that I might as well guarantee 3 points for team Raw. I predict Rey will beat Booker.

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 3:40 PM
But he's on the opposite team :D

I know that, but you can't predict the same thing as the other team, so then Hopkins predicition would be void, as Slim aready made the same predicition

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 3:41 PM
ahahah bugger :grumpy:

well PMBR prediction isn't allowed either :)

God we've arsed this up haven't we....

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 3:41 PM
Yeah. Both FaSho and Hopkins predictions are void, I believe.

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 3:43 PM
Damn, I didn't even notice that. I was playing by the rules from Version 1. Damn me for being a previous player.

Well since our votes are null and void, hey Hopkins, you wanna play patty-cake.

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 3:46 PM
Aye I was going old school rules :cool:

Otherwise not enough matches for all us lovely people...

*If the old rules were the same then it is down to my rubbish memory*

Ummmm so yeah... Rock Paper Scissors!

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 3:47 PM
paper

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 3:48 PM

ROCK!

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 3:59 PM
Hmm, best 2 out of 3?

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 3:59 PM
ok sounds good.

scissor

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 4:00 PM

ROCK!

Mikey_Jones
July 23rd, 2006, 4:02 PM
PAPER!

What? :shifty:

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 4:04 PM
lol, oh god...

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 4:05 PM
lol thank God for Mikey Jones. At least I beat somebody this time around.

Mikey_Jones
July 23rd, 2006, 4:07 PM
New Game

ROCK!

PMBR
July 23rd, 2006, 4:10 PM
scissor
DAMN YOU MIKEY

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 4:12 PM
I'm gonna hand out 1 red card for too many damn spoilers Mikey:D

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 4:14 PM
Well, by the amount of times we have managed to beat PMBR, I'm thinkin that SD! should get the pick for the title match ;)

I know that sounds good to me, what about you guys?

Junito
July 23rd, 2006, 4:57 PM
I predict Gregory Helms will win.

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 5:59 PM
Yes, Hopkins, you guys definitely "arsed" this one up. :rolleyes:

It's cool, though. No worries. By the way, even though your predictions are void, it doesn't mean you can't make another VALID prediction. This isn't like the trivia game, where a prediction that is against the rules will render you powerless for the rest of the game. In other words...

HOPKINS, FASHO, PMBR: YOU ARE STILL ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A PREDICTION!!!

I suggest you three hurry up. You only have about 2 hours left. Don't edit your previous post, just post a new prediction.

And now, let's take a look at what we got here...

TEAM RAW:
(3/6 predictions, 5 possible points)

Booker T over Rey Mysterio (3) (Slim Shady)
Brian Kendrick / Paul London over PitBulls (1) (TLK23)
Jillian over Krystal/Ashley/Michelle (1) (Daddy Yankee)

PLAYERS STILL AVAILABLE TO MAKE A PREDICTION:

Garyd
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed
wolferine

---

TEAM SD!:
(3/6 predictions, 5 possible points)

Batista over Mr. Kennedy (2) (Brain Damage)
Helms over ??? (1) (Junito)

DeathInc
FaSho
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Mr. Bennedy

DeathInc
July 23rd, 2006, 6:01 PM
I predict Taker to win

wolferine
July 23rd, 2006, 6:02 PM
I predict ??? over Gregory Helms

Junito
July 23rd, 2006, 6:09 PM
Quick question: If someone from our team predicts wrong, will the amount of points the question is worth be deducted?

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 6:47 PM
QUICK ANSWER: No.

UPDATED SCOREBOARD:

TEAM RAW:
(4/6 predictions, 6 possible points)

??? over Helms (1) (wolferine)

Garyd
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed

---

TEAM SD!:
(4/6 predictions, 7 possible points)

'Taker over Khali/Show (2) (DeathInc)

FaSho
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Mr. Bennedy

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 7:55 PM
Well I think that is it, seeing as it is 7:55 here, but hey, looks like it'll be a tight challange

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 7:56 PM
ooo quick prediction...

ooo i got a bollock lot to choose from don't i...

oooo i pick goddamnit should i do ashley to win n go for 1 point or go for Rey to unlikley beat Booker...

Ashley to win the diva thing then

Holy_Hopkins
July 23rd, 2006, 7:56 PM
I got it in time Mister :squint:

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 8:05 PM
USE THIS POST AS A REFERENCE FOR TEAM ASSIGNMENTS.

No more predictions can be posted/edited. They will be ignored.

TEAM RAW:
(4/6 predictions, 6 possible points)

??? over Helms (1) (wolferine)

PLAYERS WHO DIDN"T PREDICT:

Garyd
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed

---

TEAM SD!:
(5/6 predictions, 8 possible points)

'Taker over Khali/Show (2) (DeathInc)
Ashley over Jillian/Krystal/Michelle (1) (Holy Hopkins)

PLAYERS WHO DIDN'T PREDICT:

FaSho
Gunge Man
Mr. Bennedy

If a match ends in a no contest, NO points will be awarded for that match.

Good luck. The Bash has begun. I will be back here once all the matches have concluded to announce the winning team. Feel free to keep score and give play-by-play in this thread AS IT PERTAINS TO THIS CHALLENGE. If you're just talking about what's happening at the PPV without relating it to this challenge, take the discussion to the GAB PPV thread, please. Thanks. Later.

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 8:27 PM
Hmm, thanks to WNW for the info about the Punjabi Prison match:

According to Cole, the match features two cage-like structures, both made of bamboo "as thick as a man's arm". The bamboo is "joined by a rope that is prickly and sharp to touch". One structure surrounds ring and is 16 feet tall with four "Tiger-like" entrance doors, which are 4 feet by 4 feet. Second structure surrounds that: 20 feet high. The top is protected by
razor-sharp bamboo spikes, to prevent escape. The object is to keep competitors inside and you can only win by escaping the structure.
Win by escape only

Sounds pretty interesting to me, how do you guys think it will play into the match? Who do you guys think will get out of there as the winner?

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 8:31 PM
Well, after 1 match Team RAW iis up 1-0, with Spankdons of Londrick beating the Pitbulls

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 8:44 PM
Alright, after a couple of backstage segments we now have Regal vs. Finlay for the US Title!

Not that anyone is paying attention anyways... :(

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 8:52 PM
Alright, back again, and Finlay has defeated Regal to retain the US Title.

As a result of this the score is

RAW - 1
SD! - 2

Up next, after a backstage segment with Rey and Chavo is Gregory Helms and his mystery opponent, Matt Hardy! :yes:

This is getting interesting here!

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 9:13 PM
Well, another match is in the books, with the Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms retaining the gold!

As a result of this the score is now

Raw - 1
SD! - 3

Thanks to the predicition by Junito the SD! team was able to pick up another point.

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 9:20 PM
Alright, after a backstage altercation it is the Big Show vs. Undertaker in the Punjabi Prison match right now!

If this match is won by the SD! side then they could create a massive gap and a tough hole for RAW to get out of.

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 9:54 PM
Alright, another match down and Undertaker has taken it!

As a result of this that standings are:

RAW - 1
SD! - 5

The lead for SD! is getting bigger and there is only 3 more matches to go.

wolferine
July 23rd, 2006, 10:01 PM
Hey Brain Damage nice work with the up to date scoring... Come on team RAW!!!

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 10:03 PM
Well, that was a quick one! At the end of that 4 way match it is Ashley who has come out on top. It was Hopkins and Yankee's picks in the final 2, but Hopkins pick, Ashley, who has come out on top, giving Team SD! another point!

After 5 matches the score is:

RAW - 1
SD! - 6

All we have left is Batista vs. :kennedy: and King Booker vs. Rey Rey for the World Title. As far as I can see, Team SD! has won this challange, as RAW cannot make up the amount of points necessary to win the challange.

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
Hey Brain Damage nice work with the up to date scoring... Come on team RAW!!!

Not a problem man, I have nothing better to do right now anyways!

edit: Whoo! 100 posts!

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 10:14 PM
In shocking news, Mr. Kennedy has won his match with Batista! ...By DQ.

So after this match the standings have no changed, with the score being

RAW - 1
SD! - 6

Well guys, there is one match left and team SD! has won the challenge unless I am doing something wrong here, but either way it was a good job by all, and it is hard to do this kinda stuff, but I think that everyone did a good job either way :yes:

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 10:17 PM
Final Score:

SD! - 6
RAW - 1*

(*Keep in mind this score is not factoring in the Booker/Rey Match.)

Congratulations, TEAM SD! You have achieved an unbreakable lead. Therefore, this challenge is OFFICIALLY over.

To reiterate, TEAM SMACKDOWN! has won Challenge #2, forcing TEAM RAW to vote off another one of its members.

TEAM RAW: Please PM me your votes by 3 PM EST tomorrow. If I do not get your vote by this time, IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED, and we will read the votes and eliminate a player, whether we have 1 vote or all 7 votes. I am tired of waiting for people to vote.

Happy voting, TEAM RAW. As for TEAM SD!: Keep up the good (...great??) work.

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
In case anyone forgot, TEAM RAW consists of:

Daddy Yankee
Garyd
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed
Slim Shady
TLK23
wolferine

Each member of TEAM RAW must PM me a vote for someone on their team to be eliminated from the game. (And NO, you cannot vote for youself.) Please have your votes in no later than 3 PM EST tomorrow afternoon, or I will calculate the votes WITHOUT considering yours.

Good night. Good luck.

Junito
July 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM

Great job team Smackdown or team SHIT, let's continue our winning streak.

Daddy Yankee
July 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
SOrry you guyz..I tried ..

wolferine
July 23rd, 2006, 10:41 PM
SOrry you guyz..I tried ..

Hey man don't be hard on yourself I got my pick wrong as well, its just one of those things. At least you put in a pick for this round and had a chance at points. We'll get team SHIT next round.

Go team RAW!!!!

greebull
July 23rd, 2006, 10:49 PM
On a side note, let's all wish RAJAH SURVIVOR CHAMPION Sanctimonious S.O.B. a Happy 27th Birthday!

::cheers:::D

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 10:49 PM
Go SHIT! Let's keep it going and we can sweep these guys right out of here!

Daddy Yankee
July 23rd, 2006, 10:52 PM
I'm alright, I got a point for us on the first round..but Damn! I'm in doubt about my future in the game.....:(

If I happen to go..will i get a chance to say my piece?

Brain Damage
July 23rd, 2006, 10:52 PM
On a side note, let's all wish RAJAH SURVIVOR CHAMPION Sanctimonious S.O.B. a Happy 27th Birthday!

::cheers:::D

Yes yes, happy birthday man! So how does it feel to be 1 year older? lol

Daddy Yankee
July 23rd, 2006, 10:56 PM
HAPPY B DAY Sanctimonious!!!

Junito
July 23rd, 2006, 10:57 PM
I'm alright, I got a point for us on the first round..but Damn! I'm in doubt about my future in the game.....:(

If I happen to go..will i get a chance to say my piece?

If it helps, I don't think you should go Salem, at least you contributed, there are members of team Raw that haven't even participated in any challenge.

Slim Shady
July 23rd, 2006, 11:05 PM
Just for the record.. I scored 3 points. I rule :cool:

Sancty
July 23rd, 2006, 11:14 PM
Yes yes, happy birthday man! So how does it feel to be 1 year older? lol

I'll let you know next year!

wolferine
July 23rd, 2006, 11:18 PM
Happy Birthday Sancty :cheers:

FaSho34
July 24th, 2006, 1:02 AM
:yes: congrats fellows, and thanks for having my back there...

Mikey_Jones
July 24th, 2006, 2:44 AM
Happy Birthday dude

Holy_Hopkins
July 24th, 2006, 10:10 AM
:wiggle: wel done lads.

Happy Birthday Sancty

Brain Damage
July 24th, 2006, 4:35 PM
*Waits for greebull with the votes for the RAW team *

:D

Sancty
July 24th, 2006, 5:41 PM
Damn, I'm feeling a lot of love... this is kinda the polar opposite of the final vote in the last Survivor game... that was intense... I loved it!!!

Holy_Hopkins
July 24th, 2006, 5:42 PM
Just remeber I voted for you....

despite you being a traitorous arse :p

Sancty
July 24th, 2006, 5:46 PM
I know... it's my legacy!

Mini-wave in celebration of me

greebull
July 24th, 2006, 8:34 PM
This is TEAM RAW's second consecutive trip to Tribal Council. TEAM SD! is playing a perfect game right now, winning BOTH Team Immunity Challenges.

Now, TEAM RAW will be reduced to 6 members compared to TEAM SD!'s 8. I'll read the 7 votes.

FIRST VOTE:
Oceans Mafia

SECOND VOTE:
Garyd

THIRD VOTE:
Garyd

FOURTH VOTE:
Oceans Mafia

FIFTH VOTE:
Oceans Mafia

SIXTH VOTE:
Garyd

(insert dramatic music here) That's 3 votes Garyd, 3 votes Oceans, with one vote left to read. If it's for someone besides Oceans or Garyd, we will have our first tie.

EIGHTH AND FINAL VOTE:
Garyd

Sorry, Garyd, but your lack of participation proved to be your downfall. This game is survival of the fittest, and sitting back and doing nothing will result in you being preyed upon sooner or later.

OceansMafia: You got a reprieve from the governor ten minutes before your execution. Count your lucky stars you're still around, and remember: It's not over till it's over. You have plenty of time to prove yourself to your team before your next tribal council.

We look forward to Garyd's final words, but I doubt he will post any. :(

Stay tuned for the next challenge, kids. Peace.

greebull
July 24th, 2006, 8:55 PM
This next challenge will involve players finding either a picture, a YouTube video, or a link that fits the description(s) given on the scavenger hunt list that I have provided below.

There is a list of 9 picture/video/link descriptions. Each player can only find ONE ITEM on the list. Once an item is correctly found (and posted) by a player, his team will receive the corresponding points for that item. Different items have different point values.

If another player finds the same item, he/she will not receive any points. THIS IS A GAME ABOUT SPEED, NOT JUST ACCURACY. A repeated item will not count against a team or a player. So if you accidentally post an item that was already found, don't worry about it! Chill, bro. Feel free to go look for a different item and post it. Don't give up.

Also, (and this is important): SINCE TEAM SD! HAS 2 MORE PLAYERS THAN TEAM RAW, I HAVE RANDOMLY SELECTED 2 PLAYERS FROM TEAM SD! TO SIT OUT THIS CHALLENGE. This is only fair. TEAM RAW would be at a definite disadvantage if they were to play with 2 less players than SD!.

The 2 SD! players who cannot compete in this challenge are:

Mikey Jones
Gunge Man

Sorry, guys. I guarantee that you will not be chosen to sit out next game. If I have to sit out people for Challenge #4, I will make sure it is not either of you two who are benched. Enjoy your brief little vacation. Feel free to be a cheerleader, but please don't help your teammates out in any way.

The next post is the scavenger hunt list along with corresponding point values.

greebull
July 24th, 2006, 9:08 PM
LINKS:
(Post a link to...)

(A.) A Trish Stratus fansite (1)

(B.) The official website of an actual backyard wrestling federation (2)

(C.) A fictional story that involves WWE wrestlers as characters (2)

PICTURES:
(Post a picture...)

(A.) That contains BOTH a current "ECW Extremist" and a current TNA wrestler. * (2)

(B.) That contains two wrestlers who are billed as being brothers, but actually ARE NOT brothers in real life. * (2)

(C.) Of a wrestler with thumbtacks stuck in him/her. (3)

*PLEASE NOTE: NO photoshopped/digitally manipulated photos will be accepted. The wrestlers in question must ACTUALLY BE TOGETHER in the photo. Know what I mean?

YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
(Post a link to a YouTube Video...)

(A.) Of an inferno match. (1)

(B.) That, at some point, features The Godfather offering his hoes to another wrestler/announcer/etc. (2)

(C.) That features a wrestler being attacked in a parking lot. (3)

---

THIS CHALLENGE IS ON!

FaSho34
July 24th, 2006, 9:12 PM
Edit: I am assuming we can since there is no rule for it, if there is, I will change it back...

http://www.tnapics.com/albums/ppvlive/2005/04/24/gal2/large/73.jpg

Junito
July 24th, 2006, 9:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6HLApYfWKk

Wrestler being attcked in parking lot. (youtube)

I wasn't sure if you wanted a match or a sneak attack, the only sneak attack I found was Trish attacking Stephanie, hope it counts.

FaSho34
July 24th, 2006, 9:21 PM
We allowed to edit?

Daddy Yankee
July 24th, 2006, 9:26 PM
(A) Trish Stratus fansite

http://www.stratusfan.com/

FaSho34
July 24th, 2006, 9:37 PM
Greebull.... are we allowed to edit?

Daddy Yankee
July 24th, 2006, 9:45 PM
i dont think we are

Edits will be ignored from what ive read...

Slim Shady
July 24th, 2006, 9:47 PM
2 "Brothers"

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/377012/493598

Holy_Hopkins
July 24th, 2006, 10:21 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Hopkins_youcunt/sabu.jpg

Sabu - Currently in ECW

Rhyno - Currently in TNA

OceansMafia
July 24th, 2006, 10:33 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/wwfanz/abilliondollartragedy.htm

Fictional Story

garyd
July 24th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Sorry guys i let you down good luck to the rest of you.

Brain Damage
July 24th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Wait, scrap that one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2UXZZjlTE&search=inferno%20match)

Brain Damage
July 24th, 2006, 11:38 PM
http://ncw1.tk/

Backyard wrestling fed

tlk23
July 24th, 2006, 11:41 PM
http://backyardmania.tripod.com/

Backyard Wrestling website.

DeathInc
July 25th, 2006, 4:16 AM
Link to Inferno match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2UXZZjlTE&search=iNFERNO%20MATCH

And if all Team SD entries so far are correct, we got 11 points out of a possible 18!!! Go Smackdown!!!

Mikey_Jones
July 25th, 2006, 4:33 AM
GO SHIT GO!

PMBR
July 25th, 2006, 6:29 AM
I'm posting this because you are not allowed to edit posts. That is a rule that has been in effect since the first season.

Wrestler with thumbtacks stuck in him/her
http://members.tripod.com/~morrison_316/CJ_61.jpg
For the sake of arguing, the photo of Abyss has no tacks stuck in him. They are on his clothes, not stuck in him.

PMBR
July 25th, 2006, 6:31 AM
Sorry Brain Damage, FaSho and DeathInc but due to editing I don't think that any of your posts count.

tlk23
July 25th, 2006, 10:51 AM
If my backyard wrestling fed doesn't count here is one for the parking lot brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3-sYfipIU&search=wrestling%20parking%20lot

Junito
July 25th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Now I'm confused, the parking lot thing has already been posted by me. The inferno and the backyard has been posted twice each, who gets the points?

greebull
July 25th, 2006, 1:08 PM
Now I'm confused, the parking lot thing has already been posted by me. The inferno and the backyard has been posted twice each, who gets the points?

Yea, I don't know why people are posting things that have already been found. The rules clearly state that only the first finds will be valid. ::shrug::

greebull
July 25th, 2006, 1:30 PM
There are only 2 more items available to find. The first un-edited, correct post containing the item will score for their team. Everyone who is not listed below as having FOUND an item is still eligible to score (except, of course, for Mikey and Gunge).

Here is the current scoreboard:

LINKS:
(Post a link to...)

(A.) A Trish Stratus fansite (1) (Found by Daddy Yankee - RAW)

(B.) The official website of an actual backyard wrestling federation (2) (Found by Brain Damage - SD!)

(C.) A fictional story that involves WWE wrestlers as characters (2) (Found by Oceans Mafia - RAW)

PICTURES:
(Post a picture...)

(A.) That contains BOTH a current "ECW Extremist" and a current TNA wrestler. * (2) (Found by Holy Hopkins - SD!)

(B.) That contains two wrestlers who are billed as being brothers, but actually ARE NOT brothers in real life. * (2) (Found by Slim Shady - RAW)

(C.) Of a wrestler with thumbtacks stuck in him/her. (3) (Found by PaintMeBloodRed - RAW)

*PLEASE NOTE: NO photoshopped/digitally manipulated photos will be accepted. The wrestlers in question must ACTUALLY BE TOGETHER in the photo. Know what I mean?

YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
(Post a link to a YouTube Video...)

(A.) Of an inferno match. (1)

(B.) That, at some point, features The Godfather offering his hoes to another wrestler/announcer/etc. (2)

(C.) That features a wrestler being attacked in a parking lot. (3) (Found by Junito - SD!)

---

That makes the current score:

RAW - 8
SD! - 7

Good luck to both teams. Keep up the good work.

greebull
July 25th, 2006, 1:42 PM
At 9 PM tonight, this challenge will END, and immunity will be given to the team with the highest score.

Team SD!, you have about 7 hours to get back in this thing.

tlk23
July 25th, 2006, 1:43 PM
Inferno match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2UXZZjlTE&search=inferno%20match%20wrestling

FaSho34
July 25th, 2006, 4:44 PM
http://members.tripod.com/~morrison_316/CJ_61.jpg
For the sake of arguing, the photo of Abyss has no tacks stuck in him. They are on his clothes, not stuck in him.

First off, I see no pic

Second off, how do thumbtacks only go through your clothes? They are stuck in the person anyways.

Third off, it never said we couldn't edit....

Junito
July 25th, 2006, 4:46 PM
^^^^ Yup I don't see a pic either.

Daddy Yankee
July 25th, 2006, 4:54 PM
First off, I see no pic

Second off, how do thumbtacks only go through your clothes? They are stuck in the person anyways.

Third off, it never said we couldn't edit....

First off, don't be a smart ass! We can no longer see pics on the forums unless we click on the links, that's just the way the system works now...

And the whole editing situation has been repeated by Greenbull himself, why would we all start lying all of a sudden? It makes no sense?:wtf:

Sancty
July 25th, 2006, 5:02 PM
As an outsider, I agree with FaSho saying that "thumbtacks are in his clothing and not him" is a little weak

greebull
July 25th, 2006, 5:08 PM
But still, he edited his post. I've said countless times that you're not allowed to edit your posts when you answer questions in this game.

The simple reason is that someone could quickly post a blank message, then edit it a few seconds later in order to still be first. It's unfair.

This is why FaSho's pick didn't count. Not because "tacks in clothing isn't tacks in a person." Bleh.

Sancty
July 25th, 2006, 5:27 PM
OH... I get that... I just thought the argument for the clothing was weak!

Brain Damage
July 25th, 2006, 6:52 PM
Right, well that is cool and all, but where can SD! still get some points, because by the sounds of it we are behind right now

greebull
July 25th, 2006, 6:58 PM
There is still an opportunity for someone (who hasn't answered correctly yet) to score if they find a YouTube video of the Godfather offering someone his hoes.

Brain Damage
July 25th, 2006, 7:17 PM
Ya, I tried to find that one... For a long time, but no dice with that. Good job to whoever can find that

wolferine
July 25th, 2006, 8:39 PM
I spent 5 hours last night trying to find it with no luck. I'll give my petty little rep to whoever can find it because it was so difficult.

Junito
July 25th, 2006, 9:10 PM
It looks like team SHIT has suffered it's first lose :(. I checked youtube and there wasn't any Godfather video's on it.

Brain Damage
July 25th, 2006, 9:14 PM
It looks like team SHIT has suffered it's first lose :(. I checked youtube and there wasn't any Godfather video's on it.

Yup, but that is alright none the less! team SHIT will live on! Everyone did a good job with the challange and it will be hard to see anyone leave the game.

PMBR
July 26th, 2006, 6:45 AM
OH... I get that... I just thought the argument for the clothing was weak!

No weaker than Cameron's arguement last season as to Lita's chair shot on Trish not counting because it almost missed her.

Mikey_Jones
July 26th, 2006, 8:22 AM
For those who care I tried this morning to get a video of Godfather offering his ho's onto youtube but I have no idea how to do that...

Mikey_Jones
July 26th, 2006, 8:55 AM
Oh yeah, my one year anniversary here at Rajah :cool:

PMBR
July 26th, 2006, 9:02 AM
w00t Mikey

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 1:29 PM
Well it was never pointed out that I couldn't edit, so sorry guys...

greebull
July 26th, 2006, 1:58 PM
TEAM RAW has won Challenge #3, sending TEAM SD! to Tribal Council for the first time this game.

Brain Damage
Mikey Jones
Junito
DeathInc
FaSho
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Mr. Bennedy

Please send me your votes sometime in the next 24 hours.

Aussie_Outlaw
July 26th, 2006, 2:05 PM
First off, don't be a smart ass! We can no longer see pics on the forums unless we click on the links, that's just the way the system works now...

Actually it's because Tripod doesn't allow people leeching off their servers so no external pages can post their pictures. Nothing to do with any system and Tripod has been like that for an extremely long time.

Holy_Hopkins
July 26th, 2006, 2:07 PM
Technically Fasho edited at 2.41 and nothing was really posted from the time of his original post and his edit apart from him asking if we can edit....

Ok I'm searching here... :(

Bah we'll still win

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 2:28 PM
I agree, I call bullshit, but whatever, the thumbtacks weren't up when I edited, so I think we should get it no matter what, and bullshit to thumbtacks only being in clothes!

Holy_Hopkins
July 26th, 2006, 2:31 PM
:heart:

Nevermind, we've still got a man advantage

Daddy Yankee
July 26th, 2006, 4:28 PM
I agree, I call bullshit, but whatever, the thumbtacks weren't up when I edited, so I think we should get it no matter what, and bullshit to thumbtacks only being in clothes!

You lost, just accept it.:p

PMBR
July 26th, 2006, 5:05 PM
Yeah, seriously. Greebull has already made his official decision. Quit whining and make up for it next round.

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 6:15 PM
:heart:

Nevermind, we've still got a man advantage

:yes:

PMBR, I will make up for it!

Daddy Yankee
July 26th, 2006, 6:38 PM
:yes:

PMBR, I will make up for it!

Not if we have a say in it.....and we will! The game is on bitches!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 7:36 PM
and Team Smackdown is going to rule like they always do! :hyper:

Brain Damage
July 26th, 2006, 7:43 PM
and Team Smackdown is going to rule like they always do! :hyper:

Thats right! Go team SHIT!

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 7:50 PM
:yesyes:

PMBR
July 26th, 2006, 7:58 PM
:wiggle:

Junito
July 26th, 2006, 9:00 PM
:yes: :headbang:

Daddy Yankee
July 26th, 2006, 9:10 PM
:yes: :headbang:

You guys recently lost..I dont know why your acting like you won the superbowl...:wtf:

Junito
July 26th, 2006, 9:13 PM
You guys recently lost..I dont know why your acting like you won the superbowl...:wtf:

We're just that good, we can lose but still act like we won. :D And even though we lost we're still the best ;)

Plus

That was a controversial win for team Raw.... admit it :shifty:

Brain Damage
July 26th, 2006, 9:47 PM
We're just that good, we can lose but still act like we won. :D And even though we lost we're still the best ;)

Plus

That was a controversial win for team Raw.... admit it :shifty:

Boo ya! And the truth is spoken!

Sancty
July 26th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I love the bad blood brewing... more fun for an outsider's read

Holy_Hopkins
July 26th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Bah we're immense.

im british and im like soopah and english and Hopkins.

we are S.H.I.T a team name i coined a mere yonder yar agoooo The Super Hetrosexual Intelligent Team and admittedlyt Fasho wasnt that intelligent but he sure is sexy. Mikey is mad at me cos i keep calling him fat but i say mikey stop being a woman mikey. a fat woman. :heart:

Technicallt sancty shudnt post here as only game peopel are allowed. ya big sneaky bugger.

:hyper: Team smackers

Slim Shady
July 26th, 2006, 10:39 PM
How come I dont have any fueds going? I feel depressed that nobody hates me. Mikey.. You do look like a fat wom.. Girl ;)

Oh yeah.. And Team RAW is better because RAW is live! Bitches.

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Meh, everyone messes up every once in a while, I will come back for the team, and give us a win!

Slim Shady
July 26th, 2006, 10:43 PM
You better Fa Fa.. I'm watching you :shifty:

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Watch closely.... or else you may miss a Fa Sho move!

HAHA, I got that from Benoit squashing Jordan!

Slim Shady
July 26th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Wait.. We are on the same team, right? Unless.. You're one of them.

Holy_Hopkins
July 26th, 2006, 10:59 PM
How come I dont have any fueds going? I feel depressed that nobody hates me. Mikey.. You do look like a fat wom.. Girl ;)

Oh yeah.. And Team RAW is better because RAW is live! Bitches.

I'll feud with you...

after all you did STAB ME IN THE BACK!

Brain Damage
July 26th, 2006, 11:00 PM

MUHUHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Junito
July 26th, 2006, 11:00 PM

Maybe you should learn who you team is before you try to vote someone from our team out when you guys lose the next challenge. :p

BTW he is not on your team.

FaSho34
July 26th, 2006, 11:02 PM
:yes: very good!

Holy_Hopkins
July 26th, 2006, 11:13 PM
anyway lads i'm off as i have just realised it is 4.14.... night night

Slim Shady
July 26th, 2006, 11:23 PM
I'll feud with you...

after all you did STAB ME IN THE BACK!

Pffft.. That was so last season ago. But the fued is on Snatch. It goes all down hill from here :eek:

greebull
July 27th, 2006, 12:34 AM
It is now time to narrow the field down to 13 RAJAH POSTERS. Tonight, for the first time, a member of TEAM SMACKDOWN! be voted out of the game.

And now, the votes...

FIRST VOTE:
Gunge Man

SECOND VOTE:
Gunge Man

THIRD VOTE:
Gunge Man

FOURTH VOTE:
FaSho

FIFTH VOTE:
Mikey Jones

SIXTH VOTE:
Gunge Man

There is no need to read the last 2 votes. Gunge Man has been eliminated from the game.

SEVENTH VOTE:
unread

EIGHTH VOTE:
unread

Do you guys feel a merge coming on? ... Or no?

HERE IS REMINDER OF THE CURRENT TEAM ASSIGNMENTS:

(edit: FIXED! Thanks, Slim.)

TEAM RAW:

Daddy Yankee
Oceans Mafia
PaintMeBloodRed
Slim Shady
TLK23
wolferine

TEAM SMACKDOWN:

Brain Damage
DeathInc
FaSho
Holy Hopkins
Junito
Mikey Jones
Mr. Bennedy

Slim Shady
July 27th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Didn't RKOkid get voted off?

greebull
July 27th, 2006, 12:56 AM
I'm really excited about this next challenge, so you should be too.

Basically, it's kind of like Jeopardy! There will be a board with 6 trivia questions on it, and they will both be assigned different point values. Let me give you an example of what a typical game board would look like. (remember: think Jeopardy!)

MOVIES BOOKS HISTORY

1 point 3 points 1 point
2 point 5 points 2 points

So, when you want to request a question, you'd say, "I'll take History for 2, Greebull." And then I would pose a pre-written question to you, and if you got it right, you would get 2 points, AND IF YOU GOT IT WRONG OR DIDN'T RESPOND IN TIME, then your team LOSES 2 POINTS.

Now, that was just an explanation of the game board and how it works. Keep that in mind for later. The entire rules post will be posted at a later time.

Right now, we need to pick WHICH CATEGORIES will be used in this game.

Each team will pick 2 categories off the list below:

Politics

Movies/TV/Books

Board Games/Video Games

Sports

Music/Art

Science

Each team needs to pick (1.) the category they think they would do best in and (2.) the category they think the OPPOSING team would do best in. YOUR CHOICES MUST BE A COLLABORATIVE EFFORT. I'm going to need the decision to be made by someone, then seconded and thirded by other members of your team before it is OFFICIAL.

Once these categories are picked, each team will have a board consisting of 3 categories:

(1.) The category they picked for themself

(2.) The category that the other team picked for them

(3.) A third, different category chosen AT RANDOM.

Keep in mind that (2.) questions will be worth more than (1.) and (3.) questions. Once both teams agree on their two category choices (one for them, one for their opponents), we will be done with PHASE 1 of the challenge, and I will post the rest of the rules (how the game unfolds, what consists of a turn, etc. etc.)

Pick your categories. You may discuss them with your teammates in private or in this forum, whatever you choose. Remember, they must be seconded and thirded. Good luck.

Daddy Yankee
July 27th, 2006, 6:13 AM
You guyz, I will be availbale for the remainder of the day periodically..PM me if you have ideas or anything u want to inform me on...Im going to be working from 6pm to 1am for the remainder of the day,,I live in Texas so do the math.,...If for any reason im not available..I wish team RAW the best! Im with you guyz till the end so FUCK THEM AND BRING THE WIN HOME!!!!

Mikey_Jones
July 27th, 2006, 2:47 PM
I just realised....Mr. Bennedy is on holiday and will be until next week...

Brain Damage
July 27th, 2006, 2:50 PM
Hmm, this might be a problem..

What shall we do?

FaSho34
July 27th, 2006, 2:58 PM
Maybe we should do this without his imput, and have him not compete in the challange?

greebull
July 27th, 2006, 3:26 PM
Please keep in mind that you guys can announce what categories you want HERE, in this forum. You don't have to PM me your choices.

Daddy Yankee and TLK23 have both PM'ed me saying they wanted TEAM RAW's pick for their own category to be SPORTS. That means that if one more RAW member officially "thirds" that choice, it will be final.

Also, please remember that each team is making TWO CHOICES: (1.) a category for themselves and (2.) a category for the other team.

So far, no categories have officially been chosen. I will not announce any other rules until these choices have been made official.Talk to you later.

Daddy Yankee
July 27th, 2006, 3:32 PM
So we choose one for us..like Sports, and then we go on to choose a category for the opposing team?

Junito
July 27th, 2006, 5:08 PM
So far we have four members of our team who want sports:
1) Myself
2) Mikey_Jones
3) FaSho
4) Holy_Hopkins

We comunicated through PM's. I haven't heard from DeathInc or Mr. Bennedy.

Also Myself, Holy_Hopkins, and Mikey_Jones want team Raw to have the science category.

I hope it was alright that I posted this guys, I know most of you wanted sports, and team Raw almost had it with two votes, so I tried to take it from them with our four votes for it.

Holy_Hopkins
July 27th, 2006, 5:52 PM
Sport or Movies is good for me.

Sancty
July 27th, 2006, 6:10 PM
Technicallt sancty shudnt post here as only game peopel are allowed. ya big sneaky bugger.

Pfffffttt....

Right...

Holy_Hopkins
July 27th, 2006, 6:12 PM
although now i think about it sport is going to be big gay american rounders or american shittey rugby :\

greebull
July 27th, 2006, 10:11 PM
So far, these are official:

TEAM SD!:

Sports (their own choice)

TEAM RAW:

Science (chosen by SD!)

If someone "thirds" RAW's category to be sports, then that will also be official. We also need to determine SD!'s second category. GET TO WORK, TEAM RAW!

Brain Damage
July 27th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Alright, this looks cool, i'm just interested in seeing what the random catageory will be for us, along with the choice for us by RAW. Lets hear it guys!

Holy_Hopkins
July 27th, 2006, 10:37 PM
im relying on you yanks for the most of this :heart:

Brain Damage
July 27th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Well, i'm canadian, but don't worry, im sure that we will be able to get this one done ;)

Holy_Hopkins
July 27th, 2006, 10:50 PM
if we lose we blame Mikey. :D

greebull
July 28th, 2006, 1:23 AM
So far, these are official:

TEAM SD!:

??? (chosen by RAW)
??? (random category TBA)

TEAM RAW:

Science (chosen by SD!)
??? (random category TBA)

TEAM RAW still needs to pick a category for TEAM SD! to answer from.