PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'Sinner Day' July 2 Thread

Sinner
July 2nd, 2006, 5:05 AM
Yes, it's true.

Today all across the Rajah.com Message Boards it is what has come to be known as 'Sinner Day' as it is rapidly closing in on my 5 year anniversary of being registered at Rajah.

Why do I deserve my own day, you ask..well let me tell you.

I was one of the pioneers of the Original Hardcore Title, and current holder of the record for most title wins (at one point, the title was called the Sin Championship - fact- which lead into the first and only "Pay Per View" in Board Games History.

A similiar game..the Board Game World Championship was created and I was the first and only champion before that game was closed down by the evil Dave, with whom I and my posse DupperWare, Satan, slipknot_buell, rockstar847, EssaRiosFanClub, and significant_other fueded with for months (which is the only faction in Board Games History).

A, i dare say, legend in "CAF" or "Fed Wars" or anything along those lines. An adamant supporter of those types of games that never seem to work, I keep on trying but so far with little success. I have been involved in all of these games except the current one run by Vee-Bee. For those who remember or wish to know - the most successful game was CAF v2 which lasted over 6 months with competitive writing between more than 3 promotions.

Creator of the Interview Game.

Co-creator and designer of the ''Banned House'', with EssaRiosFanClub (aka Essa).

One of the original RajahWWF.com Forum Members.

Remembers the anti-Billy Gunn days, when he was more hated that anyone in Rajah history..more than Triple H and John Cena combined i decree.

And so on, and so forth.

So...say some favorite memories you have of me or would like to have with me. tell me how great I am or how great I am. Remember, it is 'Sinner Day' all day today and only one day a year..but you can celebrate me anytime.

I thank you.

The Birthday Boy,

Sinner

PMBR
July 2nd, 2006, 8:30 AM
Happy Birthday

hithit
July 2nd, 2006, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday.

eugenespeed
July 2nd, 2006, 12:12 PM
Happy Sinner Day :yes:

rednaz
July 2nd, 2006, 12:49 PM
*checks calendar*

Happy Sinner Day.

Mikey_Jones
July 2nd, 2006, 1:37 PM
*Marks it on calendar*

Happy Sinner Day

Bennedy
July 3rd, 2006, 3:25 PM
Happy Sinner Day

PMBR
July 3rd, 2006, 3:42 PM
Shut up Mr. Bennedy. It's not Sinner Day anymore.

Just Kidding

canuckin
July 3rd, 2006, 6:44 PM
happy sinner day