PDA

View Full Version : Vee-Bee's "Fed Wars"

Vee-Bee
June 19th, 2006, 6:35 AM
Vee-Bee's

Fed Wars

Well Let's just say this is Attempt #4269 at a "Create a Fed game" here on the Rajah boards. Most have been unsuccesful and die within the space of about 6 weeks, but hopefully I can keep this one exciting and get a group of interested, creative characters to play this game with us.

So here's a basic set of rules for the game;

#1 - The Aim of the game is to create your own wrestling company, involving everything from hiring superstars (by show or on contracts), booking out arenas, advertising shows and performing shows.

#2- Shows can be performed on your own personal basis, with frequency of shows completely up to you. However, regular shows will increase fan base and increase revenue.

#3- the game is placed off a "money" system, where hired superstars need to be paid, arenas and advertising must be paid. You will then recieve revenue from performance of your shows.

#4- Each company begins with $2,000,000 in funds and once a company becomes bankrupt, it can continue from loans but negotiations may be made with superstar contracts being terminated etc.

#5 - Superstars may be hired on either a contract or on One Off Performances. All enquires for contracts should be PM'd to myself along with a wished contract (price & length fo contract). If the "superstar" agrees to this contract, you will get a PM back with them accepting, if they object you will be given a counter-offer. Once an agreement has been made it will be then posted, by myself in this thread. A maximum of 3 superstars may be enquired about in the space of 24 hours, however contract negotitations can be made at anytime. Two "owners" can also negotiate a trade between themselves, then send this information to me for final "approval" before it occurs.

#6-All company's will start as "house show" companies, without TV contracts. However, TV contracts will be offered by myself occasionally to the company best suited to this contract. (These are not rigged, I am writing a list of company offers up this afternoon). You may choose to accept, or decline TV contracts.

#7- All decisions are final and are made by me, the rules may change at any time, challenges may be set by myself and I shall keep all "order" between competitors.

Below is a Template for all interested "owners"

Fed. Name: Make Believe Wrestling Federation (MBWF)
Funds: $2,000,000
Weekly Show Name: Friday Night Fumble
Roster:
-to be edited in-

Well I promise to try & make this game as enjoyable and unique for all involved.

-VB

Attached: Fed Wars- Arenas

Fed Wars

Arenas

Here is the list of the 8 different arenas that your company can perform in, all unique in their own way for different attendence levels, fan type and rental costs. More will be added in the future, but this is the spread at this stage.

TelStar Dome
Rental Costs: $100,000
Capacity: 55,000
Crowd Type: Large, "Big Event" type crowd that is generally markish with fans wanting to see "entertainment" and kept interested, over "wrestling skills".

Mars Centre
Rental Costs: $75,000
Capacity: 40,000
Crowd Type:Large, "Big Event" type crowd that is generally markish with fans wanting to see "entertainment" and kept interested, over "wrestling skills".

Markison Cubed Garden
Rental Costs: $70,000
Capacity: 20,000
Crowd Type:Comple "markish" crowd, that craves good wrestling and storylines and can be very fickle, ever Uper-keen or rebel against your company.

VodaCall Arena
Rental Costs: $50,000
Capacity: 25,000
Crowd Type:A traditional wrestling crowd, mix between people wanting to see quality wrestling and people wanting be entertained.

Heindmarsh Ballroom
Capacity: 5,000
Crowd Type:Comple "markish" crowd, that craves good wrestling and storylines and can be very fickle, ever Uper-keen or rebel against your company.

Harding Universtity Gym
Rental Costs: $30,000
Crowd Type:A traditional wrestling crowd, mix between people wanting to see quality wrestling and people wanting be entertained.

Kingston High School Gym
Rental Costs: $25,000
Capacity: 2,500
Crowd Type:A bit of a "smarkish" crowd, wanting to be amused by good entertainment than actual wrestling action.

RiverLinks Pub
Rental Costs: $10,000
Capacity: 500
Crowd Type:A bunch of drunks who are amused by a good brawl and good entertainment.

Attached: Show set-up.

Fed. Name:
Show:
Date:
Arena:
Ticket Price:

-Show-
Example:

8:30-8:35 Ownerman walks out and announces a World Title Tournament.

8:35-8:50
World Title Tournament
Big Show Vs. Rob Van Dam
-Big Show dominates RVD and hits him with a Chokeslam for the win.

8:50-8:55 Commercial

8:55-9:10
World Title Tournament
Edge Vs. John Cena
-Edge hits Cena a spear for the win.

JamieB
June 19th, 2006, 8:36 AM
Fed Name:GWW(Guerilla Warfare Wrestling)
Funds:$2,000,000
Weekly Show Name:Guerrila Warfare
Roster:
JBL
Brian Kendrick
Ken Kennedy(GWW Champion)
Sabu
Paul London
Kevin Fertig
Billy Kidman
Raven
Mick Foley
Daivari
Gregory Helms
Funaki
Rey Mysterio
Umaga
Armando Alejandro Estrada
Maria
Kevin Nash
Roderick Strong

Holy_Hopkins
June 19th, 2006, 1:05 PM
Fed Name - HWE - Hopkins World Entertainment
Funds - $2,000,000
Weekly Show Name: Sunday Night Society
Roster:
Kurt Angle
Big Show
Fit Finlay
Little Bastard
Chris jericho
Chris Benoit
Batista
Randy Orton
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Rhyno
Bubbah Ray Dudley
D'von Dudley
Paul Birchill
John Cena
Road Dogg
Mr. Ass
X-pac
Goldust
Snitsky
Kevin Nash
A-Train
Spike Dudley
Cm Punk
Scott Hall
Super Crazy
William Regal

Punisher
June 19th, 2006, 1:23 PM
Fed Name- Deadly Championship Wrestling (DCW)
Funds -
Weekly Show: Wednesday Night Mayhem
Roster:
-Kane
-Alex Shelly
-Lashley
-Sandman
-Sting
-RVD
-MNM (Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Melina)
-Vampiro
-Monty Brown
-Tommy Dreamer

Tha Kyd
June 19th, 2006, 2:51 PM
Name: Squared Circle Wrestling (SCW)
Funds- $2,000,000
Weekly Show: Wednesday's Rough Edges
Roster:

Wrestlers

Samoa Joe
[center]Brock Lesnar
Matt Morgan
Test
Charlie Haas
Bryan Danielson
Eric Angle
Jimmy Jacobs
Delirious
Austin Ares
Johnny Jeter
Ken Doane
Rob Conway (currently on loan - $20k/10)

Eric Young
Bobby Roode
Stevie Richards
Jamie Noble
Kid Kash
Little Guido
Tony Mamaluke

Divas

Lacey

Rented Workers

Alex Shelley (30K/10)

Vee-Bee
June 19th, 2006, 9:12 PM
Media Conference

"Fed Wars" can proudly announce the arrival of 4 wrestling companies, Guerilla Warfare Wrestling (GWW) ran by JamieB, Hopkins World Entertainment (HWE) ran by Holly Hopkins, Deadly Championship Wrestling (DCW) ran by Punisher and Squared Circle Wrestling (SCW) ran by Funnazz.

All these four companies are now in the process of recruiting superstars for their debut house shows to occur in the near future.

However, "Fed Wars" is still interested in more owners and federations to join the competition in the near future.

Vee-Bee
June 19th, 2006, 9:15 PM
Fed Wars

Arenas

Here is the list of the 8 different arenas that your company can perform in, all unique in their own way for different attendence levels, fan type and rental costs. More will be added in the future, but this is the spread at this stage.

TelStar Dome
Rental Costs: $100,000
Capacity: 55,000
Crowd Type: Large, "Big Event" type crowd that is generally markish with fans wanting to see "entertainment" and kept interested, over "wrestling skills".

Mars Centre
Rental Costs: $75,000
Capacity: 40,000
Crowd Type:Large, "Big Event" type crowd that is generally markish with fans wanting to see "entertainment" and kept interested, over "wrestling skills".

Markison Cubed Garden
Rental Costs: $70,000
Capacity: 20,000

VodaCall Arena
Capacity: 25,000

Heindmarsh Ballroom

Harding Universtity Gym
Rental Costs: $30,000

Kingston High School Gym
Rental Costs: $25,000
Capacity: 2,500
Crowd Type:A bit of a "smarkish" crowd, wanting to be amused by good entertainment than actual wrestling action.

RiverLinks Pub
Rental Costs: $10,000
Capacity: 500
Crowd Type:A bunch of drunks who are amused by a good brawl and good entertainment.

OceansMafia
June 19th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Fed. Name: Oceans Supreme Assosition (OSA)
Weekly Show Name: Lawless Thursdays
Roster:

Sancty
June 20th, 2006, 3:40 PM
Santimonious Championship Entertainment (SCE)
Funds: 2Mil
Weekly Show: Saturday Night Supernova

FaSho34
June 20th, 2006, 5:26 PM
Shotime Wrestling Championship
2 mill.
Weekly Show: Saturday Night Shodown

Junito
June 20th, 2006, 5:31 PM
Haribo Championship Wrestling (HCW)
Weekly Show: Tuesday Rundown
Roster:

Vee-Bee
June 21st, 2006, 10:14 PM
Fed Wars
-Superstars Taken-

It is coming apparent, that through the silent "contract" faze of the game, multiple people are enquring about the superstars. So below is a list of superstars that have been agreed upon; and a second list of those that are currently in negotiations.

-Superstars Taken-
Edge
The Rock
Christian
Samoa Joe
Brock Lesnar
Austin Ares
Matt Morgan
Charlie Haas
Jimmy Jacobs
Lacey
Test
Taka Michinoku
Tommy Marmaluke
Little Guido
JBL
Brian Kendrick
Ken Kennedy
Sabu
Paul London
Kevin Fertig
Billy Kidman
Raven
Mick Foley
Funaki-
Gregory Helms-
Davari-
Kane
Alex Shelly
Bobby Lashley
Sandman
Rob Van Dam
Sting
Kurt Angle
The Big Show
Fit Finlay
Little Bastard
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
Randy Orton
Batista
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Kid Kash
Delerious
Jamie Noble
Muhhummad Hussan
Harry Smith
Jeff Hardy
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Abyss
Highlander #1
Highlander #2
Shelton Benjiman
Carlito

-Superstars in Negotiation-

Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Lita
Rhyno
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Melina
Rey Mysterio
Umaga
Estrada
Matt Hardy
The Undertaker
Bam Bam Bigelo

EDIT: Updated Lists

Notable Free Agents:

John Cena
Bubba-Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
X-Pac
Road Dogg
Billy Gunn
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Paul Birchall

Vee-Bee
June 22nd, 2006, 8:44 PM
Well I've noticed a few questions in the PM's and thought I'd answer them here;

With shows, their is a brief example in the first post.

All contracts are to be paid for at the start of the contract.

Plus, everyone just starts with House Shows. But don't worry, it won't take long for you guys to all get TV shows. I've got plently of offers around.

Holy_Hopkins
June 24th, 2006, 8:40 AM
For House Shows (to start with) should we bother with storylines? or wait untill we get T.V Shows

Vee-Bee
June 25th, 2006, 12:26 AM
For House Shows (to start with) should we bother with storylines? or wait untill we get T.V Shows

Well I wouldnt' have "week to week" storylines, as it may confuse some fans (think of me, the judge as a fan base) however you may want to add small parts of storylines into shows, like in-ring promo's, etc. just to get the crowd interested in matches.

By the way, some rosters seem to be firming up quite nicely, we might even see some House shows soon eh?

Tha Kyd
June 28th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Vee-bee, how does Hopkins have Matt Morgan when I already have him?

Mikey_Jones
June 28th, 2006, 11:14 AM
There ARE 2 Matt Morgan's

Matt Morgan 1: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/m/matt-morgan.html

Matt Morgan 2: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/j/japanese-pool-boy.html

Tha Kyd
June 28th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I think Hopkins only knows bout the first one tho

Mikey_Jones
June 28th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but Hopkins obviously wants the second one

Holy_Hopkins
June 28th, 2006, 1:26 PM
Shuddup lardy, I got the Pin for the Ps2 thingy :hyper:

Tha Kyd
June 28th, 2006, 1:27 PM
I had him first tho

Holy_Hopkins
June 28th, 2006, 1:55 PM
he's yours then ya big woman

Holy_Hopkins
June 29th, 2006, 8:18 AM
How long/often should house shows be?

Holy_Hopkins
July 2nd, 2006, 2:57 PM
Bump?

Mikey_Jones
July 2nd, 2006, 3:01 PM
Why not do a show Hoppy?

Holy_Hopkins
July 2nd, 2006, 4:43 PM
Don't know how long house shows are and what not matey :heart:

Sancty
July 3rd, 2006, 12:10 AM
Ditto... hey Veebz.. where does this thing stand right now?

Deka
July 3rd, 2006, 2:29 PM
Damn...I can't get involved in this one, unfortunately.

But Vee-Bee, I just wanted to comend you on creating the most interesting create-a-fed game I have ever come across on the board games.

Honestly, if I could join I would. This looks like it's going to be brilliant.

Props to you, man.

Vee-Bee
July 5th, 2006, 3:17 AM
Ditto... hey Veebz.. where does this thing stand right now?

Well Sancty, it stands at this..

I have stopped recieving requests from contracts, so I guess everyone has who they want?? (If not, keep requesting guys, I'll update the list of wrestlers on the other page).

..And if you have who you want, my suggestion would be to start writing up your first house show, a suggestion is in the first post..any help, just PM me.

Hope this game can keep running guys.

-VB

Tha Kyd
July 5th, 2006, 5:05 PM
I still have some bids open though.....

Holy_Hopkins
July 5th, 2006, 5:09 PM
How long should the house shows be then?

JamieB
July 6th, 2006, 7:22 AM
I thought I may of had bids running. Not sure though. However I will try to get a house show up today

Vee-Bee
July 6th, 2006, 7:48 AM
How long should the house shows be then?

Ohh..I'd suggest around 300-500 words tops. Just something similar to below

Fed. Name:
Show:
Date:
Arena:
Ticket Price:

-Show-
Example:

8:30-8:35 Ownerman walks out and announces a World Title Tournament.

8:35-8:50
World Title Tournament
Big Show Vs. Rob Van Dam
-Big Show dominates RVD and hits him with a Chokeslam for the win.

8:50-8:55 Commercial

8:55-9:10
World Title Tournament
Edge Vs. John Cena
-Edge hits Cena a spear for the win.

But if you'd like, maybe half a paragraph to a paragraph per match, skit, etc. just so that I understand what your presenting and get interested in your show.

If anyone, wants to know their rosters just PM me, oK?

-VB

Holy_Hopkins
July 6th, 2006, 12:00 PM
2 or 3 hours long, what do you reccomend?

for house shows at least it will be very basic for me, will get one up today.

JamieB
July 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Fed. Name: Guerrilla Warfare Wrestling
Show: Guerrilla Warfare First Show Spectacular
Date: Thursday 6th July
Arena: VodaCall Arena
Ticket Price: $25

8pm-8:05:
Owner Jamie Bell comes out and welcomes you to Guerrilla Warfare Wrestling. He tells the crowd what Guerrila Warfare is all about and what you can expect to see in the near future. He says that as it is the first show spectacular it is only right to start off with a bang. And that they will do this with an 8 man tournament with the winner being declared the first ever GWW champion. These men will not know who they are facing until the music hits. He is pleased to say this will start…right now

8.05-8:08:
JBL’s distinctive music hits and the Texan makes his way out to the ring. He grabs the microphone and runs down the crowd declaring himself the Wrestling God, American Hero and the first ever GWW Champion. Suddenly he is interrupted by Paul London’s music and London sprints down to the ring and exchanges punches with JBL to start this match

8:08-8:20
GWW Title Tournament
Paul London vs. John Bradshaw Layfield
London starts off quickly with high flying moves but is soon grounded by the experienced Veteran JBL. JBL hit’s a number of Power Moves including a Powerbomb but fails to put London away. When JBL goes for a Clothesline from Hell and London ducks, London begins to mount an Offense. London hits an enzuiguiri and climbs the turnbuckle but JBL runs against the ropes and knocks London down, he then hit’s a Fallaway Slam from the top rope. JBL but only gets a two. JBL undoes the Turnbuckle covering but gets hit with a dropsault by London. London tries to whip JBL but it gets reversed and London goes headfirst into the exposed turnbuckle. JBL then bounces off the ropes and hit’s a clothesline from Hell for the win.
Winner
JBL

8:20-8:23
A Billy Kidman Hype Video Plays

8:23-8:26
Armando Alejandro Estrada and Umaga make their way out.
Estrada: “Mira… My Name es Armando…Alejandro…Estrada. And this is haha my Samoan Bulldozer and soon to be the GWW champion Uuuuuuumaga haha. Booyaka 619 hits and Rey Mysterio makes his way out much to the delight of the fans to face Umaga.

8:26:8:43
GWW Title Tournament
Rey Mysterio vs. Umaga
Mysterio and Umaga’s completely opposite styles mix surprisingly well and the two men put on a hell of a match. Mysterio attempts a 619 but Estrada moves Umaga out of the way. Mysterio is not overawed by the Power of Umaga. However Umaga hit’s the corner butpress and the flying head butt for a two. Mysterio knocks Umaga out of the ring, he then hit’s a somersault Plancha on both Umaga and Estrada. Mysterio lays the boots to Umaga before hitting the crouched Umaga with a huge kick. Mysterio rolls back in the ring and the referee counts down to 10
Winner via Count Out
Rey Mysterio

8:43-45
A Brian Spanky Kendrick Hype Video Plays over the titantron

8:45-9:00
GWW Title Tournament
Mick Foley vs. Sabu
These two men normally comfortable in a hardcore environment fight off today in a normal match with a place in the semi finals of the GWW Title tournament at stake. The two men fight off in their normal style with Sabu high flying and Mick Foley high impact. The Finish comes when Sabu misses an Asai Moonsault and Foley reacts quickly with the stump pulling Piledriver and the victory.
Winner
Mick Foley

9:02-9:06
Raven makes his way out for the final match of the round. Mr Kennedy’s music hits and the rookie makes his way down the ramp. He does his traditional ring introductions but is ambushed by Raven as he climbs the turnbuckle

9:06-9:20
GWW Title Tournament
Ken Kennedy vs. Raven
Raven from the start dominates this match. After taking the early advantage the veteran never looks like losing it. Kennedy never manages a sustained period of offence. However after Raven sends Kennedy crashing into the referee the brash youngster hit’s a low blow before smashing Raven with the ring bell. With Raven lying prone Kennedy climbs the top turnbuckle and hit’s the Kenton bomb for the pinfall and victory
Winner
Ken Kennedy

9:20-9:23
A vignette for Mordecei plays on the titantron. Mordecei claims to a prophet aiming to cleanse the sins of Guerrilla Warfare Wrestling.

9:23-9:40
GWW Title Tournament Semi Final
Rey Mysterio vs. John Bradshaw Layfield
These two men have a lot of history together and have a very obvious feeling out process before going headfirst into the match. Mysterio hits Layfield with a variety of kicks whilst Layfield tries to mock Mysterio into losing his head and go blow to blows with him. However Mysterio is too wise to that and grabs a distinct advantage. However after missing a 619 he is almost decapitated by a Big Boot. Layfield misses the Clothesline from hell and Mysterio hit’s a drop toe hold sending JBL into the ropes. Mysterio hit’s the 619 and the West Coast Pop for the victory
Winner
Rey Mysterio

9 40-9:55
GWW Title Tournament Semi Final
Mick Foley vs. Ken Kennedy
Kennedy and Foley get into a slugfest. The youngster Kennedy uses his superior conditioning to try and outlast Foley. However Foley shows a lot of heart and persistence. Kennedy kicks out of a Double Arm DDT and then arrogantly attempts the same move himself but ends up in the Mandible Claw. Whilst desperately trying to grab the ropes Kennedy crushes the referee into the turnbuckle and uses a Low-Blow. He then lifts Foley up onto his shoulders and hit’s the Lambeau Leap for the victory. Kennedy has done it again!
Winner
Ken Kennedy

9 55-9:58
A Vignette plays announcing the return of The Hurricane to Guerrilla Warfare Wrestling, this gets a very mixed reception from the crowd

9:58-10:01
Highlights of the tournament play on the titantron

10:01-10:05
Rey Mysterio is introduced Boxing style in the ring but Kennedy grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and announces himself much to the chagrin of the crowd

10:05-10:25
GWW Title Tournament Final
Ken Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio
Both men have just competed in two hard matches and are obviously suffering from fatigue. Thus the match starts out slow paced and that suits Ken Kennedy. However Soon Rey Mysterio stops this and uses his speed to his advantage. Mysterio hit’s a 619 However Kennedy kicks out of the seated Senton. He later rolls out of the way of Mysterio dropping the dime. However Kennedy takes advantage again with a huge clothesline which sends Mysterio to the outside. Kennedy talks to the referee when suddenly JBL comes out of the crowd and damn near takes Mysterio’s head off with a Clothesline from Hell. Kennedy rolls Mysterio back into the ring and hit’s the Kenton bomb before pinning Mysterio 1...2...3! Surely that is collusion between JBL and Kennedy!
Winner and NEW GWW Champion
Ken Kennedy

10:25-10:30
JBL takes a long look at the title belt before handing it to Kennedy, who celebrates wildly with it. The two men celebrate whilst Rey Mysterio swears revenge as the House Show finishes

Holy_Hopkins
July 6th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Hopkins Wrestling Entertainment
House Show
Thursday 6th July
VodaCall Arena
Ticket Price : $ 24 ::D

8.00 - 8.10 Mr. Hopkins comes out an announces a World Heavyweight title tournament will take place as soon as HWE gets a T.V deal, also the Tag and IN title will be on their way to HWE. Announces a battle royal tonight of all the participants in the Title tournament and announces the card for the tournament.

Big Show
Mr. Ass

Fit Finlay
X-pac

Chris Benoit
Batista

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Randy Orton

Kurt Angle
Paul Birchill

John Cena
Chris jericho

Road Dogg
Regal

Kevin Nash
Rhyno

8.10 - 8.30 Match 1. Kurt Angle vs William Regal w/Paul Birchill

Angle wins a close match with the angle slam. Birchill and Angle stare down after the match.

8.30 - 8.40 Match 2 - Dudleyz vs New age Outlaws

Dudleyz win after X-pac tries to interfere only to be thwarted by lil Spike Dudley. 3-D to Road Dogg.

8.40 - 8.45 Chris Jericho comes out and insults the crowd, claiming he'll be the champion and nobody can stop him and that he's the greatest wrestler alive.

8.45 - 9.10 Mach 3 - Batista vs Benoit

Benoit attempted the crossface several times but fell victim to a huge batista bomb.

9.10 - 9.19 Match 4 - Big Show vs Finlay

Before the match Finlay challenges anyone with the balls to face him. Big Show comes out and dominates the early stages of the match, Finlay hits a low blow and gains the advantage, back and forth match with Finlay cheating to gain the advantage several times. Finaly misses a shalleighley shot and falls victim to a showstopper. Post match the little bastard attacks the Big Show only to be Chokeslammed onto Finlay.

9.19 - 9.30 Match 5 - Goldust and Snitsky vs Hall and Nash

Nash picks up to victory with a jackhammer to Snitsky, post match Rhyno hits a GORE! on Nash

9.30 - 9.37 Match 6 - Rhyno vs A-Train

Rhyno picks up the victory with the Gore after a back and forth hard hitting match

9.37 - 9.50 Match 7 - Cm Punk vs Super Crazy

Punk wins a back and forth fast paced match.

9.50 - 10.10 Match 8 - Orton & Jericho vs Cena & Stone Cold

Austin and Cena win after a F-U to Orton. (Cena blind tagged himself in) Post match Cena and Austin stare down

10.10 - 10.30 Match 9 - Battle Royal... Big Show vs Mr. Ass vs Fit Finlay vs X-pac vs Chris Benoit vs Batista vs Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle vs Paul Birchill vs John Cena vs Chris Jericho vs Road Dogg vs William Regal vs Kevin Nash vs Rhyno

Over the top battle Royal time. Mr Ass, Road Dogg and X-Pac team up and eliminate Finlay and Regal as Nash big boots Rhyno over the top rope. D-X try to eliminate the Big Show but Mr. Ass gets chokeslammed over the top rope. Angle throws Jericho over the top rope but is eliminated by Birchill. Austin eliminates Benoit as X-pac gets thrown over the top by Nash. Big Show and Nash toss out Batista and Birchill gets F-U'ed over the top by Cena. Road Dogg eliminates Nash but his celebration is cut short as Orton throws him out. Cena and Orton go back and forth as Austin tries to eliminate Big Show. Cena, Orton and Austin all help eliminate Big Show. 3 Men left now. Orton almost eliminates Cena but Cena holds on and Austin eliminates Orton. Cena and Austin go back and forth before Austin gets thrown over the top rope! But his feet didn't touch, Stunner! Austin throws Cena over the top rope and wins the match!!

Holy_Hopkins
July 6th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Not very storiy-ish as it's only a house show...

Vee-Bee
July 7th, 2006, 8:47 AM
New Twist

Well I've mentioned this in passing to a through people through PM, but I've noticed that some rosters have become fairly stacked while others are fairly on the light end.

So I've decided to add the following twist:

"Companies are willing to 'hire' out superstars to other companies for a flat fee per show. These weeks will be subtracted off of the weeks the superstar is with your company, but many be used by companies willing to "share" superstars. All negotiations can be made through myself, however a list of all superstar contracts"

All contracts can be seen below and who they below to; (they include the results of the above shows)

Tha Kyd
July 7th, 2006, 8:59 AM
Superstars currently interested by Funazz(check back regularly)

Alex Shelley
Carlito
Shelton Benjamin

JamieB
July 7th, 2006, 9:04 AM
GWW refuses to allow Kevin Fertig to be rented out to Funazz

Vee-Bee
July 7th, 2006, 9:20 AM
Fed. Name: Guerrilla Warfare Wrestling
Show: Guerrilla Warfare First Show Spectacular

Crowd Attendence: 10,000
Profit: $250,000 - $50,000 =$200,000

Attendence comments:
-every match had an importance, some dragged out slightly but all had their reasons for the title.
-Good to see heaps of stars on the show (Mysterio, JBL, Foley, Sabu, Kennedy)
-Suprised to see Kennedy win, will be interested to see where it comes from.
-Crowd generally positive.

Fed. Name: Hopkins Wrestling Entertainment
Show: House Show
Ticket Price: $24

Crowd Attendence: 9,000
Profit: $216,000 - $50,000 =$166,000

Attendence comments:
-BIG SHOW atmosphere, loved seeing all our favourite superstars.
-A bit trumped with match-ups, but more generally mark excitment.
-Is excited about potential future TV deal already.

Now updated roster lists for everyone:
(italic is in negotiation still))
Fed Wars
Contracts

Oceans Mafia -$925,000
Edge $170,000/20
The Rock $70,000/7
Christian $140,000/20
Bam Bam Bigelo $50,000/16
Matt Hardy $75,000/24
The Undertaker $75,000/12
Goldberg $180,000/24
Bret Hart $150,000/20
The Great Kahli $70,000/18
Lance Hoyt $45,000/24
Vader $20,000/15
Virgil $15,000/10
Steve Blackman/$45,000/24

Funnazz $1,045,000
Samoa Joe $100,000/24
Brock Lesnar $80,000/6 +4
Austin Ares $30,000/16
Matt Morgan $50,000/20
Charlie Haas $50,000/20
Jimmy Jacobs $40,000/24
Lacey $20,000/24
Test $80,000/30
Taka Michinoku $35,000/24
Tony Marmaluke $40,000/20
Little Guido $45,000/24
Kid Kash $45,000/24
Jamie Noble $45,000/24
Delerious $20,000/15
Ken Doane $45,000/24
Rob Conway $40,000/24
Brian Danielson $35,000/24
Eric Young $35,000/24
Bobby Rhode $35,000/24
Stevie Richards $30,000/20
Eric Angle $25,000/24
Johnny Jeter $40,000/24

JamieB-$1,205,000
JBL $80,000/12 (11)
Brian Kendrick $45,000/24
Ken Kennedy $60,000/18 (17)
Sabu $50,000/14 (13)
Paul London $45,000/24 (23)
Kevin Fertig $40,000/20
Billy Kidman $40,000/12
Raven $50,000/12 (11)
Mick Foley $80,000/10 (9)
Funaki- $35,000/24
Gregory Helms- $50,000/24 (23)
Davari- $40,000/24
Rey Mysterio $75,000/12 (11)
Umaga $50,000/18 (17)
Estrada $35,000/18 (17)
Maria $35,000/24
Roderick Strong $40,000/24
Kevin Nash $40,000/15

Punisher $1,165,000
Kane $45,000/5
Alex Shelly $75,000/30
Bobby Lashley $60,000/20
Sandman $50,000/25
Rob Van Dam $185,000/25
Sting $50,000/8
Joey Mercury-
Johnny Nitro- $200,000/24
Melina-
Vampiro $50,000/18
Monty Brown $50,000/18
Tommy Dreamer $30,000/10
Boogeyman $25,000/18
Homicide $35,000/24
Jay Lethal $30,000/20

Holly Hopkins- $641,000
Kurt Angle $150,000/22 (21)
The Big Show $135,000/20 (19)
Fit Finlay $50,000/20 (19)
Little Bastard $10,000/20 (19)
Chris Jericho $100,000/17 (16)
Chris Benoit $130,000/22 (21)
Randy Orton $100,000/16 (15)
Batista $100,000/15 (14)
Stone Cold Steve Austin $70,000/8 (7)
Rhyno $60,000/20 (19)
Bubba-Ray Dudley $40,000/20 (19)
D-Von Dudley $40,000/20 (19)
Paul Birchall $50,000/25 (24)
John Cena $150,000/20 (19)
X-Pac $40,000/20 (19)
Road-Dogg $40,000/20 (19)
Mr. Ass $40,000/20 (19)
Super Crazy $25,000/15 (14)
William Regal $30,000/18 (17)
Goldust $20,000/20 (19)
Snitsky $20,000/20 (19)
A-Train $30,000/20 (19)
Spike Dudley $20,000/20 (19)
CM Punk $25,000/25 (24)
Scott Hall $40,000/15 (14)

Sanctimonus S.O.B. $1,405,000
Muhhummad Hussan $100,000/25
Harry Smith $30,000/30
Jeff Hardy $70,000/21
AJ Styles $50,000/24
Christopher Daniels $50,000/24
Teddy Hart $45,000/24
Roddy Rowdy Piper $30,000/24
Masato Tanaka $45,000/24
Christopher Nowinski $40,000/24
Chris Masters $45,000/24
Tajiri $45,000/24
Eugene $45,000/24

FaSho $1,210,000
Triple H $200,000/30
Shawn Michaels $150,000/24
Abyss $50,000/12
Highlander #1 $45,000/24
Highlander #2 $45,000/24
Shelton Benjiman $100,000/24
Carlito $75,000/20
Mickie James $50,000/24
Trish Stratus $60,000/24
Taz $35,000/20
Joey Styles $25,000/20

[spoiler]

Tha Kyd
July 7th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Sqaured Circle Wrestling
House Show
July 7, 2006
Heindmarsh Ballroom

8:00 – 8:10

Matt Morgan comes out to the ring, and contray to what the fans think would happen he speaks perfectly well. He introduces the fans to the new company and puts himself over saying he’ll make it to the top. He is soon interrupted by Brock Lesnar who says that he was a big prospect before Matt Morgan was thought of. There is a good moment of argument before Samoa Joe comes out and beats up both men and clearing the ring.

8:10- 8:19

Jimmy Jacobs w/ Lacey vs. Delirous
Pretty solid match. Jacobs has the advantage over Delirious during a majority of the match but Delious always seemed to come back when Jacobs put himself open when he stops to look and declare his love for Lacey. Delirious hits the Bizarro Driver but Lacey distracts the referee long enough for Jacobs to get up, Lacey gets down and Jacobs wins with the Contra Code.

8:20 – 8:24

SCW owner Daniel Roberts comes out to the ring, and announced that because of the evens that happened earlier that night that there would be a triple threat match Main Event happening later that night.

8:24 – 8:27

Test vs. Rob Conway
Squash match in Tests favor. Conway got a few punches but in the end he met Test’s big boot for the finish.

8:28 – 8:30

Interview w/ Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas is involved in an interview and talks about the huge main event match that is to come up later that night and says that he was pissed he wasn’t involved because he knows that whoever was involved would go on to be involved in a future title match. He then walks out of the interview for his upcoming match.

8:31 – 8:43

Charlie Haas vs. Johnny Jeter
Haas comes out the ring and immediately attacks Jeter who was already posing for the crowd. After that the match was very physical, and technical. Haas had at least 4 Haasastructions used in the match that were not followed up on because he chose to toy with his opponent. Jeter hits a spinning wheel kick for the pin. Post match, Haas beats the hell out of Jeter, security had to separate the 2.

8:45 – 8:55

Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Matt Morgan
Straight up brawl, but mainly between Lesnar and Morgan. Both men seem to try to exclude Joe from the match completely, but it comes back to them when Joe visciously attacks back when Joe breaks up the pins. It seems Joe is about to win when he hits a Muscle Buster on Matt Morgan and Brock Lesnar when someone comes out of the crowd and attacks Joe. Lesnar goes to pin Joe and wins.

8:55 –9:00

Interview w/ The Man
The man who attacked Samoa Joe during the match turned out to be Eric Angle, who stated that SCW would be a better place since he’s there. He also claimed he was better than his younger brother Kurt. It was blaitantly obvious that the fans were chanting “Joes gonna kill you” in the background. Near the end of the interview, Joe hit the muscle buster on Angle before spitting on him.

Holy_Hopkins
July 7th, 2006, 1:32 PM
How often should we do House shows then?

Vee-Bee
July 7th, 2006, 7:38 PM
How often should we do House shows then?

Whenever you feel like it until you get a TV show contract, Then it's once a week (not saying you still cant' do house shows then) & I'll update the stats as often as I can.

FaSho34
July 7th, 2006, 7:39 PM
my roster sucks :grumpy:

Edit: I am getting very desperate to add more to my roster!!!

Tha Kyd
July 7th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Kris, I am willing to rent some of my people off to your roster and willing to negotiate.

Sancty
July 10th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Hot Rod Wrestling (NAME CHANGE!)
Harding University
Ticket Price $15
July 10, 2006

8:00-8:08: HRW Owner Maelstrom starts the show in the ring and announces that Hot Rod Wrestling is a place for those stars that were either screwed over by the WWE or rejected what the WWE stood for... but it takes a special man to look over a paradigm shift of that degree... so he then introduces the Commissioner of HRW... Rowdy Roddy Piper!

8:08-8:15: Piper re-explifies that this is not WWE, unlike Vince and Co. we encourage you to talk about everything regarding HRW on the net... for the fans are the lifeblood of HRW. Although you will not see White Rappers, Beer-Drinking Wife-Beaters, or Wannabe Millionaires, you will see the finest athletes in the world in HRW, and the finest wrestling in HRW, and to prove that, tonight will feature an 8-Man tournament for the HRW title. Plus a triple threat match between "Vince's Castoffs." Piper warns that nothing will be too extreme, for the Hot Scot, this is wrestling, not sports entertainment, no heels, no faces, just guys being true to themeselves, whether their respectable guys, or plass jacksasses, and if anyone dares to cross that line into Wrestlecrap, they'll have to pay the Piper!

8:15-8:25 HRW QUARTER-FINAL: Muhummad Hussan vs Masato Tanaka

Hussan wins an intense battle with Masato Tanaka which included a stiff looking chair shot from Tanaka to Hussan (much to the delight of the fans at the time), Hussan wins with the flatliner

8:25-8:35 HRW QUARTER-FINAL: Harry Smith vs Teddy Hart

The Offspring of the finest WWE Summerslam match ever, take place in a similar style match, with Hart's Techinal ability going against Smith's power, in a suprising turn of events, Smith wins with a roll-up

8:35-8:38 Chris Masters Promo

Masters goes off about how Vince marketed him around his incredible physique and then suspends him for steroid use... how hypocritical can you get?... Master's vows to put Styles out with The Masterlock tonight...

8:38-8:55: HRW QUARTER-FINAL: Chris Masters vs A.J. Styles

Again a styles clash (pun not intended), with Masters vs Styles, Master's tries several times to get the Masterlock on The Phenomenal One to no avail. Styles eventually wins with the Styles Clash

8:55-9:20 HRW QUARTER-FINAL: Jeff Hardy vs Christopher Daniels

Lost of High-Flying moves in this affair, as it turns into a spotfest before it's over with Daniels hitting the fallen angel after a botched Senton by Hardy

9:20-9:30: HRW SEMI-FINAL: Muhammad Hussan vs Harry Smith

Hussan is busted open by a Smith Piledriver (no doubt due to the Tanaka chairshot in the first match), but Hussan does manage to win with the Camel Clutch via submission..

9:30-10:10: HRW SEMI-FINAL: Christopher Daniels vs A.J. Styles

an X-Division inspired masterpiece that goes 40 minutes before an exhuasted looking Daniels defeats A.J. Styles with the Fallen Angel.

10:10-10:25: VINCE'S REJECTS TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Eugene vs Tajiri vs Christopher Nowinski

Standard Triple Threat fair, Nowinski is the clear cut villain in the eyes of the fans, while Tajiri has the crowds backing, with a mixed but overall negative viewpoint of Eugene. With much jeering during his typical spots... Nowinski plays the sleazy factor throughout, ducking out the ring constantly, allowing much of the match to go by with it being Tajiri vs Eugene.. Eugene and Tajiri FINALLY realise this and Eugene goes outside of the ring to throw him back in... Tajiri works him over, and hits his finishing kick sending Nowinski to the canvas unconscious. Tajiri turns around to check on Eugene's whereabout when CRACK... Eugene just nails Tajiri with a steel chair and pins him for the 3-count.

10:25-10:30: Eugene Promo

Eugene says he never was this "wrestling savant" that he was made out to be, and let's call a savant what Jim Ross was always afraid to call it, a wrestling retard, and that he is not, and never was a wrestling retard, he is Nick Dinsmore, and that although WWE wouldn't let him wrestle his match, he intends to show that he can do that here in HRW, and challenges any of the WWE guys that he was constantly forced to job to, to show up here at HRW and prove him wrong...

10:30-10:55: HRW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Muhummad Hussan vs Christopher Daniels:

Hussan is patched up pretty heavy at the start of this match, and combined Daniels has put in 65minutes over his two matches so far tonight. This is a very back and forth match with Daniels going to ridiculous extremes to win the belt. Hussan has lost a ton of blood as his gash has been opened back up. Finally Daniels goes for the Fallen Angel but misses, and Hussan puts him in the Cobra Clutch, where Daniels passes out from exhaustion...

Your HRW CHAMPION: MUHAMMAD HUSSAN!

Punisher
July 10th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Don't worry guys, I haven't forgotten about this. I've just been very busy lately. Will get a house show up either today or tomorrow.

FaSho34
July 10th, 2006, 9:11 AM
Vee-Bee needs to check his PM box

Holy_Hopkins
July 10th, 2006, 1:03 PM
HWE House Show
Harding University place.
Ticket Price - $25
Date: 10.7.06

8.00 - 8.10

Hopkins welcoms everyone and announces tonight we will witness a large amount of Tag team wrestling as soon after HWE gets a TV Deal a Tag title tournament will be underway.

8.10 - 8.40
Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs Finlay & Kurt Angle

Benoit and Jericho win a long hard fought bout after a Walls of Jericho / Crossface combination to Finlay. Litte Bastard runs in and gets booted out of the ring by Jericho

8.40 - 8.55
Nash & Hall vs Rhyno and Super Crazy

Rhyno hits a huge Gore through a table on Nash and gets the pinfall in an upset victory

8.55 - 8.57
Orton comes out and talks about how it's his destiny to become Champion. Big Show interrupts.

8.57 - 9.15
Big Show wins with a HUUUGE Showstopper.

9.15 - 9.20
DX are backstage talking about how they are the greatest tag team ever. (Mostly Gunn and Road Dogg, X-pac just dances about a bit)

9.20 - 9.40
DX vs Dudleys
Back and forth match, X-pac pins Spike after a top rope X-Factor.

9.20 - 9.55
Goldust & Snitsky vs Burchill & Regal

Birchill picks up the win with his C-4 type move to Goldie.

9.55 - 10.00
Austin comes out and drinks beers. CM Punk interrupts him and challenges him to a 3-2 match. Austin accepts.

10.00 - 10.05
Hopkins comes out and announces that the next house show will feature fully of speciallity matches and give us a taste for IC action.

10.05 - 10.30
Cena & Austin vs Cm Punk, A-Train and Batista.

Cena and Austin win after a Stunner to A-Train. Post match Orton and Jericho run down to attack Cena and Austin but get fought off. Cena and Austin stare each other down.

Sancty
July 10th, 2006, 1:36 PM
Damn, that's a crazy roster you've got there

Holy_Hopkins
July 10th, 2006, 5:10 PM
Hopkins Wrestling Entertainement
Vodacall arena
$25

8.00 - 8.10
Hopkins comes out and welcoms everyone, says that tonight is special because we are going to see speciality matches in each bloody match. Again as soo as we get a TV deal not only do we have a heavyweight title tournament. A tag tournament. but we have an EXTREME IC title tournament!!! The only place you can see John Cena, Batista, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jericho, Angle, Benoit, Finlay, Big Show, D-X and so on. NOW. WHO WANTS TABLES?!?!

8.10 - 8.25 Bubbah Ray & D-Von vs Road Dogg and Billy Gun vs Rhyno & Super Crazy

Tag team Triple threat tornado tag Tables match here!! Woop woop woop. A team is eliminated when both members are put through a table. Crazy misses a moonsault through a table but isn't eliminated as he put himself through. The old ECW guys eliminated Mr Ass first but then Dudleyz 3-D super Crazy through a table. Rhyno gores D-von through a table but is eliminated by Road Dogg. Bubba Bomb off the top rope through a table by Bubbah for team Dudleys to pick up the win.

8.25 - 8.30 Austin pops out, hypes the crowd for the Main Event. John Cena vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. In a street fight.

8.30 - 8.50 Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle

Submission match babay, oh yes these two great technical wrestlers one on one first one to tap out loses. Back and forth match, Counters, Holds and near finisher submissions. Benoit locks in the sharpshooter, Counter Ankle lock, rolled through CROSSFACE!! Benoit wins.

8.50 - 9.10 Birchill vs CM Punk

Ladder match next, Hanging above the ring is a pot of pirate gold. Back and forth match with a lot of CM Punk offence. C-4 off the ladder! but Birchill is injured :( Pepsi plunge off the ladder and CM Punk wins!

9.10 - 9.30 Fit Finlay vs William Regal

Shallayleigh, (i'lllearn how to spell it one day) vs Brass knuckles here in a British Street Fight. Finlay wins a hard hitting vicious nasty back and forth match with the celtic cross. Lil Bastard gets brass knucked half way through the match.

9.30 - 9.45

Big Show vs A-Train vs Kevin Nash vs Chris Jericho

Hardcore fatal four way!! Loads of weapons, bulldog onto tacks by Jericho on A-Train. Nash powerbombs Jericho through a table but is cracked over the head with the ring bell. Show wins with a huge showstopper to A-Train through a table.

9.45 - 9.50 Scott Hall moans about not having a match. Goldust kicks him in the nuts.

9.50 - 10.10 Batista vs Orton

Steel Cage match. Back and forth. two RKO's, Three Bats bombs. Blood, brutal, missed elbow drop from the top. RKO off the top rope for the victory.

10.10 - 10.30 John Cena vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

STREET FIGHT!! brawl. Weapons, blood, finishers, reversals, chair shots, steel steps. STUNNER! Austin wins. Austin celebrates but Cena decks him with a chair.

Holy_Hopkins
July 11th, 2006, 3:22 PM
Hopkins Wrestling Entertainment
Harding University Gym
$25.00

8.00 - 8.10 Hopkins comes out with a funky new title. The Heavyweight Title, goes over the card tonight and announces the tournament will begin the show after next regardless as to wether we have a T.V Deal or Not. tonight we will see 4 possible final matches along with a Tag team turmoil match and much much more. To kick us off we have a possible final in the Heavyweight tournament.. Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit!

8.10 - 8.30 Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit

Both guys shake hands before the match. Back and forth match, Both men apply their submission finishers but their opponent gets to the ropes. Benoit misses a diving headbutt and Jericho locks on the Walls of Jericho for the submission victory. Handshake after the match.

8.30 - 8.35
Kurt Angle is backstage he talks about his career in the WWE and how things have changed. How the society has changed. Kurt says that he likes the society how it is now and he likes the society the way it is now. He plans on doing things his way. It may not b the right way, It's might nto even be the wrong way, it's just Societys way.

8.35 - 8.55 Batista, Big Show & Finlay vs Nash, William Regal & Paul Birchill

Originally scheduled as a Big Show vs Nash match Hopkins comes out and announes a 6 man tag. (The 3 on the right could meet either man on the left in the finals) Back and forth match, Big Show pins Regal with his choke/backbreaker move.

8.55 - 9.00
The New age Outlaws walk down the corridor, they pass Goldust and Snitsky, Rhyno and Supercrazy before walking into the Dudleyz. Small confrontation, war of words.

9.00 - 9.20 Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

back and forth match but Kurt is quite mat based and vicious using headbuts and chokes often. Orton misses an RKO and after a fight back Kurt hits a huge Angle slam followed up by an ankle lock which makes Orty tap.

9.20 - 9.35
CM Punk makes his way to the ring, he rips on the crowd and Austin, Austin comes out but is ambushed by Hall and Nash! 3 man beat down, Hall talks about how he was screwed over at Wrestlemania 18. Hall shakes CM Punks hand. Cena makes the late save and the clears the ring. Cena gets on the mic and goes through the list of superstars in the tournament. Huge Cheers for Austin, Cena and Austin go back and forth on the mic, Cena is pissed Austin is getting bigger pops than him. Cena says he respects Austin for what he has done to the wrestling industry. But HIS TIME IS NOW!! stare dowwwwn. CM Punk slides back in the ring and attacks Cena from behind. Nash and Hall attack Austin. Cena and Austin try to fight back, A-Train runs out!!! A-Train with a huge splad in the corner on Cena. Baldo BOMB! A-Train, CM Punk, Nash and Hall shake hands

9.35 - 10.00 New Age Outlawz vs Dudley Boys vs Goldust & Snitsky vs Rhyno and Super Crazy vs Regal and Birchill vs CM Punk and A-Train

NAO vs Dudleys to start us off. Back and forth match Dudleys hit the 3-D but X-pac interferes and Mr Ass picks up the pin. Goldust and Snitsky are out next and quickly attack the New age outlaws but Goldie falls victim to a top rope fame asser. Rhyno and Super Crazy are out next and dominate. Rhyno overpowers Road Dogg and Crazy is to fast for Mr. Ass. X-pac intereferes and hits the X-factor to crazy. D-X set up a table but the Dudleys run down and 3-D Mr Ass through the table! Rhyno gets the cover and NAO's are eliminated. D-X attack the dudleys but Spike makes the save with a swinging chair. Regal and Pirate Paul are out next and Regal makes short work of a fatigued Super Crazy. CM Punk and A-Train are the last team out, on the way down CM Punk says something to Super Crazy and the two brawl. CM Punk hits the Pepsi plunge on Pirate Paul but Regal breaks it up. A-Train hits the Trainwreck and CM Punk pins Birchill.

10.00 - 10.05
Backstage Orton is talking about how it's his destiny to win the title. Batista walks past and comments on how it must be Destinythat at Wrestlemania 21 Batista won the World heavyweight championship and Orton lost to a frigging zombie. Orton says he hasn't forgot that Batista turned on him in evolution.

10.05 - 10.10
Kurt Angle comes out again, says HWE is the only place in Society where people like himself deserve to be. In HWE you won't see Terrorists,Steroid freaks, Younger brothers of olympic gold medalists, glorified stuntmen, retards. HWE is a place of class, a place of diginity, the home of an olympic gold medlist.

10.10 - 10.40 Stone Cold Steve Austin vs John Cena

Back and forth match, kick outs of a Stunner and an F-U. Cena locks on the STFU but breaks the hold as CM punk charges into the ring. F-U to Punk. STUNNER! Cena kicks out. Cena hits a low blow before hitting the F-U again. 1...2....3 Bobs your Uncle.
Post match Cena gets on the mic and quetions why if CM Punk is straight edge is he trying to interfere in the match. If he is straight edge why is he hanging around with an alcoholic like Scott Hall. Cm Punk agrees... to a certain extent. Punk says he only helped out Hall because he wanted to get himself noticed. Punk challenges Cena to a wrestling match next house show.

FaSho34
July 11th, 2006, 7:24 PM
Yeah, I am sorry, but I have no time to make a show, due to all day practices coming up. would it be ok if I didn't have one till later? Plus I still have a shit roster

Punisher
July 12th, 2006, 9:12 PM
Deadly Championship Wrestling (DCW)
House Show
07/12/06
Heindmarsh Ballroom
Ticket Price: $15

8:00-8:06
The show starts with DCW owner Richard Cumpston who promises a great night of action, and that this will be the greatest fed ever. Now, as of now there are no titles in DCW but those will come with a TV contract. But that still can’t stop us from a good old hellacious night. Did I mention one thing? You see there is no interference allowed in DCW. That will get you disqualified. But you are allowed to use weapons, and whatever the hell else you want. So sit back and enjoy!

8:06-8:20
As soon as Richard leaves, Sting’s music hits and the crowd goes completely crazy. Out next is Vampiro and the two men with face paint get set to do battle.

Sting vs. Vampiro
A very back and forth matchup which saw Vampiro’s high flying side. Sting gets the win here by using the baseball bat and then making Vampiro tap to the Scorpion Death Lock.

Winner: Sting

8:22-8:35

Homicide vs. Sandman

Homicide comes out and simply states that he belongs in DCW and challenges anyone in the back who thinks they are as hardcore as him to come out and face him. Cue the Sandman’s music and these two get it on. A very good hardcore match. Homicide received about 10 kendo stick shots and kicked out of the White Russian Leg Sweep. Homicide wins with a sick Cop Killa.

Winner: Homicide

8:35-8:51

MNM comes out and say they are the only true tag team in DCW and once the tag titles get created they will be the first DCW Tag Team Champions and challenge any team in the back to face them. Out come RVD and Tommy Dreamer to answer the challenge.

MNM vs. Tommy Dreamer & RVD

A pretty good matchup. Lots of tags by Nitro and Mercury. Dreamer takes a helluva beating. Before getting the hot tag to RVD. RVD cleans house. While Mercury is working over Dreamer RVD goes for the Frog Splash on Nitro but Melina pulls him out of harms way. MNM hit the snapshot on RVD and get the victory.

Winners: MNM

8:51-9:14
Alex Shelly vs. Jay Lethal

Alex Shelly and Jay Lethal put on an amazing matchup showing what they both can do. A nice long match showing all their high flying moves. Alex Shelly went for the Shelly Shock twice but got countered but finally hit it the 3rd time to get the victory.

Winner: Alex Shelly

9:14-9:18
Richard comes out and says that it’s been a great crowd tonight with a lot more to come. He thanks everyone and announces the main event….will be Kane vs. Boogeyman and it will be a Bottomless Pit match where the only way to win is to throw your opponent OFF the entrance ramp!

9:18-9:30
Bobby Lashley vs. Monty Brown

Bobby Lashley and Monty Brown do battle here. Typical big man match with lots of power maneuvers. Brown goes for the Pounce but Lashley stops and then hits Brown with the Dominator for the victory.

Winner: Bobby Lashley

9:30-9:45
Bottomless Pit Match
Kane vs. Boogeyman

Kane and Boogeyman waste no time going towards the stage. Kane tries to chokeslam Boogeyman off the stage a lot of times. Boogeyman tries to chokeslam Kane too but neither man can make it happen when finally it seems Kane has the victory but Sting comes out and nails Kane with the baseball bat. He pours gasoline all over the end of the entrance ramp and lights it on fire before him and Boogeyman double chokeslam Kane into the fire below.

Winner: Boogeyman

Kane is not seen but it is known he is somewhere in that fire as Sting just looks on maniacally as the crowd is left to wonder why Sting just did what he did here.

FaSho34
July 14th, 2006, 1:51 PM
I am willing to trade the Highlanders and my women's roster for anyone if anyone is willing to trade for them, because I would love to be able to get a show up, but I need a somewhat decent singles roster first.