PDA

View Full Version : PaintMeBloodRed Plays King Of The Mountain

PMBR
May 2nd, 2006, 3:44 PM
This is a new game that will be a mixture of many that you may have played before. The game calls for 16 players and a host. I will be hosting the initial version of this game. I have pulled together elements of many popular games (Survivor, The Inferno, Trivial Pursuit and more) to create an all new game in which you will decide who is King Of The Mountain.

This is not just one game that will be repeated over several rounds. This game will include several mini-games in which you can score points.

The game will begin with 16 players. There are no teams, but there can be alliances. Each person will be competing for individual score and will be ranked accordingly. Tiebreakers will be explained in the event that they happened. Tiebreakers will be game specific, so there will be no universal rule for how ties will be broken.

After each round, the rankings of the remaining players will be posted and the 3 highest ranked players will then decide which player in the game should be eliminated. The top 3 can vote out anyone left in the game with only two exceptions:

Players who tied for the top 3 but lost the tie can not be voted out if there are players with lesser scores.

Players who have currently won immunity can not be voted out.

The votes from the Top 3 MUST be unanimous. If there is no unanimous decision from the Top 3 by the end of their time limit, a member of the Top 3 will be eliminated instead.

The Top 3 will individually send in who they feel should be voted off to me via private message. If there is any discrepancy between the Top 3, their votes will be void and one member of the Top 3 will be eliminated.

The last player remaining in the game will be crowned King Of The Mountain.

Like I said, this game needs 16 players to start. Who wants to play?

Registered Players:

Mikey_Jones
Funazz
Slim Shady
Sparky
Holy_Hopkins
PompeyDuck
FaSho
Surveillance
Mr_Nobody
Wolferine
Canuckin
Aeida
TLK23
Gunge_man
Oceans Mafia
Hatred From The Soul
Takerholic

Mikey_Jones
May 2nd, 2006, 3:48 PM
I'll give this a try...

Tha Kyd
May 2nd, 2006, 3:48 PM
OH! PICK ME! PICK ME!

Slim Shady
May 2nd, 2006, 3:49 PM
Suuuuuuuuuure... Why not.

Sparky
May 2nd, 2006, 3:52 PM
I'm in

Holy_Hopkins
May 2nd, 2006, 3:57 PM
go for it

pompeyduck
May 2nd, 2006, 4:02 PM
I'd like to be in, but how much time will this take up with Survivor going on as well? I dont know if I can guarentee staying a part of it.

PMBR
May 2nd, 2006, 4:07 PM
Don't worry Pompey. This won't interfere with Survivor. I'm still in Survivor and loving every minute of it. This will not get in the way of that game.

pompeyduck
May 2nd, 2006, 4:14 PM
Alright mate, I'm in. Hope I can stick with this, I got a busy week ahead...

FaSho34
May 2nd, 2006, 4:35 PM
*signs up*

V-Line
May 2nd, 2006, 5:24 PM
Okay, i'm in.

Mr_Nobody
May 2nd, 2006, 5:56 PM
I'll do it. Sounds fun.

wolferine
May 2nd, 2006, 6:32 PM
I'll give it a go, put me in...

canuckin
May 2nd, 2006, 7:30 PM
i'm in

PMBR
May 2nd, 2006, 7:35 PM
We only need 5 more and we are good to go.

Aeida
May 2nd, 2006, 7:58 PM
Good thing i am here then, make it 4 more to go

tlk23
May 2nd, 2006, 10:45 PM
Sign me up.

gunge_man
May 2nd, 2006, 11:59 PM
Make that 2 more to go.

OceansMafia
May 3rd, 2006, 12:06 AM
i'll join if room is available

Bennedy
May 3rd, 2006, 2:09 AM
Pick me last please

Takerholic
May 3rd, 2006, 3:36 AM
aww I wanted in on this!

PMBR
May 3rd, 2006, 6:23 AM
Takerholic, you are in. We will just start with 17 instead.

PMBR
May 3rd, 2006, 6:25 AM
First challenge will be up in a few minutes.

PMBR
May 3rd, 2006, 6:41 AM
The first challenge in this competition is a trivia contest. There is a 24 hour time limit to this round. Any submissions sent in after 6:35am EST tomorrow will be disregarded and you will get no score. There are 10 questions all based on the WWE and all answers that I found online in 10 minutes or less. Know your resources and find them. The ranking system for this game will be based on how many questions you got correct and the order in which your answers were submitted to me.

There is no penalty for leaving an answer blank, however, there is a 2 point penalty for a wrong answer.

Each correct answer in this game will be worth 2 points. In the event of a tie, we will have a tiebreaker question.

DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS IN THIS ROOM. PM YOUR ANSWERS TO ME.

The immunity challenge question for this round can be answered in this room. The question for this rounds immunity challenge is: "In the Second Annual Wilfred's Debate, what was TapOut's first arguement against?" First person to answer that correctly can not be voted off in this round.

Here are the 10 trivia questions for this first round:

1. Name every member of the Four Horsemen to be #1 in the PWI 500

2. What arena was the 2001 PPV “Invasion” held at?

3. At Badd Blood 2004, what special event did Randy Orton say the next night was?

4. What 3 wrestling legends helped prepare Mankind for his title defense against The Rock at 1999’s PPV Saint Valentines Day Massacre?

5. TNA’s Kenny King was featured on what season of WWE Tough Enough?

6. In the finals of 1997’s Intercontinental Title Tournament, who did Owen Hart defeat to become the new Intercontinental Champion?

7. Who bailed Steve Blackman out of jail and brought him to the WWE to replace an injured Del Wilkes on a Survivor Series team?

8. Who did Bradshaw defeat in the semi-finals of the Brawl For All tournament?

9. Who eliminated Matt Hardy from the 2000 King Of The Ring tournament?

10. Who did Shelton Benjamin beat at New Years Revolution 2006?

Aeida
May 3rd, 2006, 7:52 AM
For Immunity "In the Second Annual Wilfred's Debate, what was TapOut's first arguement against?"

Should The Undertaker still be pushed as a main event player?

TapOut - No, given his condition and age, he should not

http://forums.rajah.com/showpost.php?p=4105413&postcount=111

Aeida
May 3rd, 2006, 8:06 AM
My answers are posted to you paintmebloodred... i missed two but what are you gonna do

Okay i reposted my results... if it is possible to use the second one i sent cool, otherwise just ignore it

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 8:10 AM
Posted mine as well..

Damn you Aeida getting the immunity..

PMBR
May 3rd, 2006, 3:50 PM
I have received 5 sets of answers so far and 2 perfect scores. Aeida correctly guessed the immunity challenge.

PMBR
May 3rd, 2006, 4:53 PM
14 hours to go and I still need 11 sets of answers.

Aeida
May 3rd, 2006, 7:25 PM
I have received 5 sets of answers so far and 2 perfect scores. Aeida correctly guessed the immunity challenge.

:D I am here to suck another round

PMBR
May 4th, 2006, 2:51 AM
10 answers have been submitted. 4 hours left. It appears that we may have 7 players to not participate in this round. That will DEFINATELY be a factor in the next game. I plan to post the player standings at 7am EST and give 24 hours to the top 3 to deliberate and decide who will be eliminated from the game.

PMBR
May 4th, 2006, 8:05 AM
Tiebreaker Question - For Slim Shady and Mr_Nobody only

Answer in this room. First correct answer wins.

Who did Butterbean fight in his first WWE appearance?

Slim Shady
May 4th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Bart Gunn?

Mikey_Jones
May 4th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I know :D

PMBR
May 4th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Slim Shady answered the tiebreaker question incorrectly. The correct answer is Marvelous Marc Mero. Mr_Nobody makes it to the top 3 in his place.

1. Name every member of the Four Horsemen to be #1 in the PWI 500 Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Sting,
2. What arena was the 2001 PPV “Invasion” held at? Gund Arena in Cleveland Ohio
3. At Badd Blood 2004, what special event did Randy Orton say the next night was? Half year anniversary of his Intercontinental Title Reign
4. What 3 wrestling legends helped prepare Mankind for his title defense against The Rock at 1999’s PPV Saint Valentines Day Massacre Bob Backlund, The Iron Shiek, Dominic DeNucci
5. TNA’s Kenny King was featured on what season of WWE Tough Enough? 2
6. In the finals of 1997’s Intercontinental Title Tournament, who did Owen Hart defeat to become the new Intercontinental Champion? Faarooq
7. Who bailed Steve Blackman out of jail and brought him to the WWE to replace an injured Del Wilkes on a Survivor Series team? Vader
8. Who did Bradshaw defeat in the semi-finals of the Brawl For All tournament? Darren Drozdov
9. Who eliminated Matt Hardy from the 2000 King Of The Ring tournament? Eddie Guerrero
10. Who did Shelton Benjamin beat at New Years Revolution 2006? Viscera

There were a few of you who didn't seem to understand that a wrong answer cost you points. These points are cumulative and will last until the rest of the game. Here are the standings after the first round. All players with zero points did not participate in the voting.

The RED players are the top 3. The LIGHT BLUE players have immunity from elimination.

Wolferine – 20
Pompeyduck – 20
Mr_Nobody - 16
Slim Shady – 16
Gunge_man - 14
Aeida – 12
TLK23 – 12
Canuckin – 10
Surveillance - 10
Hatred From The Soul – 2
Funazz - 0
Sparky - 0
Takerholic - 0
Oceans Mafia - 0
Mikey Jones - 0
Holy Hopkins - 0
FaSho - -8

Wolferine, Pompeyduck and Mr.Nobody, you have 24 decisions to make your UNANIMOUS decision about who will be eliminated from the game. Remember, if it is not unanimous, one of you will be eliminated instead. All 3 of you must PM me your decision and then I will post the results. If I do not have all 3 of your votes by noon tomorrow, one of you will be eliminated.

Mr_Nobody
May 5th, 2006, 6:17 AM
Hey Red. I just tried to send you a message, but it's saying I can't because you've exceeded the maximum number of messages you can receive. Seeing as how I'm about to go to work, I won't be able to vote by noon, however, we did agree on the voting and it was unaminous, so my vote was for the person they voted for.

PMBR
May 5th, 2006, 7:45 AM
Sorry guys. I didn't realize I had hit my maximum number of messages. Go ahead and send me the name who you are eliminating ASAP.

PMBR
May 5th, 2006, 8:43 AM
Wolferine, I still need your vote to make it official.

pompeyduck
May 5th, 2006, 8:50 AM
We have agreed on this Red. The problem is, your PM thing was clogged up earlier as you know, and Wolferine is an Aussie, means its the middle of the night there now, or something...

PMBR
May 5th, 2006, 8:53 AM
Thats fine. I'll go ahead and post the next round. I doubt it will happen, but in the event that Wolferine says that he didn't agree, I will change the eliminated player to a member of the top 3. The only reason that I am going to accept it is because my inbox was full. This is the only time I will allow one member of the top 3 to speak for the entire group.

Mikey Jones you have been eliminated.

PMBR
May 5th, 2006, 9:06 AM
The second game of King of the Mountain is a strategy game.

The way this game works is quite simple. If you want 15 points, all you have to do is send me a pm that says "15 points". That is considered "Pushing The Button". Anyone who Pushes the Button will get 15 points.

If nobody Pushes the button, everyone will get 25 points.

If everyone except for 3 or fewer players send me a message saying 15 points, the 3 or fewer players WHO DID NOT send a message will receive 50 points and the rest will get nothing.

This is a game of strategy and conversing with other players. Predicting what others are going to do and figuring out whether the clues they leave are legitimate. Know your friends and determine who is lying to you.

To inspire you to give clues, each clue that you give will be worth 2 points. You can earn a maximum of 10 points from clues. Your clues do not have to be honest, but they have to be regarding whether or not you are going to "Push The Button".

Obviously, because of the big points involved, you want everyone else to Push The Button, but beware. You may get left behind by not pushing the button. Because of all the points you can earn, this game can completely change the rankings depending on everyones actions. Anyone can make it to the Top 3.

The immunity challenge for this game is to also send me a prediction. Anyone who correctly predicts the actions of at least 10 players (whether or not they push the button) will have immunity in the next vote off. Predictions should look like this:

Holy Hopkins:Push
Wolferine: No Push

Hopefully you get the idea.

You have 24 hours to leave clues and send me a PM telling me whether or not you push the button. Once you send in a PM with your choice, you can not change it.

Players who do not participate can not score even if everyone chooses not to push the button. Even if you decide not to push the button, you MUST send in a PM stating that if you want it to count.

Mikey_Jones
May 5th, 2006, 9:07 AM
:sadwave:

canuckin
May 5th, 2006, 10:34 AM
clue:
I see the button, the button is red, I want to push the button, I think i may infact push the button

tlk23
May 5th, 2006, 11:53 AM
I pushed the button

tlk23
May 5th, 2006, 11:54 AM
I did not push the button

tlk23
May 5th, 2006, 11:55 AM
I forgot if I pushed the button or not

canuckin
May 5th, 2006, 12:04 PM
clue:
I did the same as tlk

Mikey_Jones
May 5th, 2006, 12:06 PM
I pushed the button

But I'm eliminated so oh well

Mr_Nobody
May 5th, 2006, 5:08 PM
Now it's time to ask yourself one question...

DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!

Oh wait...wrong game.

But I'd be the guy with the million dollars in the briefcase and still press the button because I have no will power.

Mr_Nobody
May 5th, 2006, 5:19 PM
I'm not quite understanding this game. Wouldn't it be easier if we all just push the button? I think that's what I'm probably going to do.

FaSho34
May 5th, 2006, 5:52 PM
*lost*

Holy_Hopkins
May 5th, 2006, 6:26 PM
The time has come to ........

:yepyep:

Slim Shady
May 5th, 2006, 9:09 PM
:dunno: I'm not sure how this works.. So I'll push it.

Mr_Nobody
May 6th, 2006, 12:14 AM
I've always enjoyed a good game show. I think Deal or No Deal uses the exact same set as Who Wants to be A millionaire? But then again, that's me, I just ramble on and on. I believe rambling too much would be pushing it. Then again, we wouldn't want to push it too much, would we? Is that my final answer. I honestly don't know.

gunge_man
May 6th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I feigned pushing the button, but pulled away at the last second to make you all look like chumps......

V-Line
May 6th, 2006, 1:24 AM
*lost*

as well....

wolferine
May 6th, 2006, 2:45 AM
Did I push the button or didn't I push the button??? :x

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 7:36 AM
Results and Top 3 will be announced in a half hour. There are a lot of people who have not said whether or not they will press the button. If you don't speicify you can't possibly score.

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 8:05 AM
The decision to push or not push was made by only 7 players. Because there were not 10 decisions, there is no possible way for anyone to be correct in the immunity challenge, but I will give everyone 2 points for each correct answer they got on their predictions for immunity to make up for it.

Wolferine – Push
Aeida – Push
Canuckin – Push
Slim Shady – Push
Mr. Nobody – No Push
Holy Hopkins – No Push
Fasho – Push

Because less than 3 of the voters decided not to push, Mr. Nobody and Holy Hopkins will get 50 points added to their score. Everyone else will get points based on their clues and their predictions that were sent in.

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 8:18 AM
Mr_Nobody - 90
Holy Hopkins - 62
Wolferine – 40
Slim Shady – 28
Gunge_man - 26
Canuckin – 24
Aeida – 22
TLK23 – 22
Pompeyduck – 20
Surveillance - 10
FaSho - 4
Hatred From The Soul – 2
Funazz - 0
Sparky - 0
Takerholic - 0
Oceans Mafia - 0

I have given 10 points to everyone who participated in that game. There were a few people that left clues but did not submit a decision about pushing the button. They received points for their clues and 10 for participation.

The Top 3 are in Red. You have 24 hours to send me your decision as to who you are eliminating.

Aeida
May 6th, 2006, 9:41 AM
is it me or was this game way to confusing for the average individual

Slim Shady
May 6th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I think the point is to push the button :dunno:

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Ok perhaps I should have explained this a little more. It makes perfect sense to me, but I'll try again and we can play it once again.

Imagine that you are left in a room. You are alone in that room with a chair, a table, a button and a phone. On the phone you can either make conference calls (post on the board where all players can read it) or make individual phone calls (send pms). You are given instructions that explain how to play.

The objective of this game is to earn as many points as possible. There are 3 different ways of earning a large amount of points and 2 ways of earning some smaller points.

If nobody pushes the button that is in their room, everybody wins. Everybody will earn 30 points.

However if you don't trust the group not to push the button, or you want to screw everyone out of scoring 30 points, you have the option of pushing the button in your room. In doing so, you will score 20 points for yourself and everyone else will get none.

There is one catch. If too many people (the number of players who participate - 3) push the button, they will receive no points and the players who did not push the button will be the beneficiaries. In that situation, the players who did not push the button will receive 50 points.

Pushing the button is a good chance of scoring 20 points and leaving your competition behind. However, convincing your opponents to push the button and then not pressing the button can score you 50 points if you do an effective job of convincing them.

There are many different strategies to play the game. Choose which one you think will work best.

2 points for every conference call you make (posts in the room leaving hints about what you are going to do or making suggestions for everyone else to do).

10 points just for participating.

To participate in the game, you must send me a pm telling me if you decided to push the button or not.

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Waiting on Wolferine's vote. If it is consistent with that of Mr. Nobody and Holy Hopkins, we will be eliminating that person. If it is not, Wolferine will be eliminated for an inconsistent vote with that of the group.

Mr_Nobody
May 6th, 2006, 11:55 AM
So are we playing that same game over again?

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 11:56 AM
If thats what you guys want to do. I can get a different game going, but that one was basically a bust because people didn't understand it and therefore didn't play. I'm hoping my last explanation cleared up any questions and will get people playing.

Slim Shady
May 6th, 2006, 11:56 AM
nevermind..

Mr_Nobody
May 6th, 2006, 12:04 PM
It doesn't matter to me one way or another, but personally, I think I'd rather play a new game.

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Thats fine by me. Just waiting on Wolferines confirmation.

Slim Shady
May 6th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah yeah.. Me too.. Me too! [/Beavis]

FaSho34
May 6th, 2006, 6:10 PM
Most confusing game ever!

wolferine
May 6th, 2006, 8:16 PM
Sent in my vote Red, sorry that it took a while...

PMBR
May 6th, 2006, 8:26 PM
Don't worry about it. Thats why you guys have 24 hours.

Sparky
you have been eliminated

FaSho34
May 7th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Next game, please?

PMBR
May 7th, 2006, 3:37 PM
I've got a feeling that I'm about to get a week long ban. Go to the Analyzing the Industry thread in the WWE Wrestling category if I do and you will see the crazy reason why.

Mr_Nobody
May 7th, 2006, 5:40 PM
Great thread over there. Actually one of the few good topics I've seen over there in a very long time. However, the reason why people are reporting you is basically because everytime someone says something you don't agree with, you come back at them and try to point out why they're wrong. With only one or two exceptions, you do this in a very well spoken, non-derogatory manner, however, you forget, nobody can really have a differing opinion without drama. I wouldn't worry about it until it happens. Just go about your business as normal...like GET A GAME GOING!!!

:-D

PMBR
May 7th, 2006, 6:00 PM
The next round:

10 trivia questions

Each question is worth 5 points. Each wrong answer will cost you 5 points. If you don't know the answer, dont guess.

Read carefully. Some of these are made to trick you.

1. On Tough Enough 3, Johnny Nitro had already given himself a character to portray. What was his name?

2. Who was the first person to have differing music for his entrance and exit?

3. What was the first title Ted DiBiase won in the WWF and who did he win it from?

4. The quick release unit used to lower Owen Hart to the ring on the night of his death was not intended for use in the manner it was. What is its intended purpose?

5, Who ended Tatanka's 2 year undefeated streak during his initial WWF run?

6. What is the name of the faction that the wrestler Shawn Michaels wrestled on the first episode of Raw is a member of?

7. Bret Harts youngest brother had a tag team partner with a valet. The valet had a husband who was a pro athlete in another sport. What Wrestlemania did he participate in?

8. At what event did Jacqueline have her first nipple slip?

9. What WWE two superstars did Mercy Drive do the theme songs for?

10. Who did Shawn Michaels lose his first WWE title to?

PM me your answers as always.

The immunity challenge is simple. The player who makes the most RELEVANT posts in the "Analyzing The Industry" thread will be granted immunity. This includes answering questions and discussing the answers of other posters.

Aeida
May 7th, 2006, 9:14 PM
okay by WWE Title do you mean titles that were called a WWE title, the WWF/E Championship or any title in general

PMBR
May 7th, 2006, 9:25 PM
The first title won by him in the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment

Aeida
May 8th, 2006, 6:24 AM
Crap... i just realised i answered a question completely wrong damnit....

4. The quick release unit used to lower Owen Hart to the ring on the night of his death was not intended for use in the manner it was. What is its intended purpose?

i just realised you wernt asking how the stunt was meant to be done haha... to bad i posted my answers like 3 seconds before realising

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 6:25 AM
I can't tell you how many questions have been answered incorrectly because people aren't reading carefully.

Aeida
May 8th, 2006, 7:22 AM
Like i said in pm there is a difference between not reading carfully and a poorly written question :D

FaSho34
May 8th, 2006, 7:36 AM
I hate trivia

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 1:27 PM
Don't worry. If anyone whose initial answer implies that they didnt understand the question wants to resend their Owen Hart answer, feel free and it will be counted.

If you guys feel it was poorly worded, I won't let you be penalized for it.

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 1:34 PM
It saddens me to say that Pompeyduck has withdrawn from the game, citing time issues as his reason for not being able to participate. We will still do another elimination after this game.

:sadwave: Sorry to see you go Pompey

Mikey_Jones
May 8th, 2006, 1:56 PM
Let me back in :shifty:

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 2:02 PM
Sure Mikey. You can be a substitute for Pompeyduck if the players in the game find that acceptable. But you will get the points that you had when you were eliminated, not what he had.

Mikey_Jones
May 8th, 2006, 2:03 PM
So 0?

Thats cool

wolferine
May 8th, 2006, 7:33 PM
I wouldn't mind Mikey_Jones coming back afterall he really didn't all that long to play this game. As long as everyone else is happy to let him stay.

How much longer do people have before we find out the results for this round...

canuckin
May 8th, 2006, 8:10 PM
hell no, mikey smells

am i too late for this round

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 8:10 PM
I'll post the results tonight. Before 930pm EST

wolferine
May 8th, 2006, 8:11 PM
I am in Australia dude so could you tell me what time it is there so I have some clue of how long that will be ;)

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 8:23 PM
within 70 minutes

wolferine
May 8th, 2006, 8:25 PM
Thank you sir :cool:

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 9:10 PM
1. On Tough Enough 3, Johnny Nitro had already given himself a character to portray. What was his name?
"Red Hot" Johnny Blaze

2. Who was the first person to have differing music for his entrance and exit?
Mankind

3. What was the first title Ted DiBiase won in the WWF and who did he win it from?
The first title that Ted DiBiase won IN the WWF was the Million Dollar Title. Virgil beat him for it and then lost it back to him. The WWF North American Title was not won in WWF. It was won in Mid-South and then brought over. The Tag Team Title win was later.

The harness Owen used was designed for sailboats.

5. Who ended Tatanka's 2 year undefeated streak during his initial WWF run?
Ludvig Borga

6. What is the name of the faction that the wrestler Shawn Michaels wrestled on the first episode of Raw is a member of?
Shawn Michaels wrestled Max Moon. Max Moon is currently known as Konnan. He is a member of the Latin American Xchange (LAX) in TNA.

7. Bret Harts youngest brother had a tag team partner with a valet. The valet had a husband who was a pro athlete in another sport. What Wrestlemania did he participate in?
The valet was Debra, the husbands name was Steve "Mongo" McMichael and he participated in Wrestlemania XI in April 1995 as part of Lawrence Taylor's crew.

8. At what event did Jacqueline have her first nipple slip?
Fully Loaded 1998 during the bikini contest with Sable.

9. What WWE two superstars did Mercy Drive do the theme songs for?
Randy Orton and Maven

The first title Shawn won in the WWE is the Intercontinental Championship that he lost to Marty Jannetty.

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 9:11 PM
5 points for each correct answer. -5 for each wrong answer. 10 points for participating.

Wolferine and Mr. Nobody tied for the immunity challenge. Mr. Nobody is in the Top 3 and is immune because of that. Wolferine has immunity from this challenge. The updated scoreboard is below.

Mr_Nobody -110
Holy Hopkins - 82
Gunge_man - 61
Wolferine – 60
Aeida – 52
TLK23 – 42
Slim Shady – 28
Canuckin – 24
Surveillance - 10
FaSho - 4
Hatred From The Soul – 2
Mikey_Jones - 0
Funazz - 0
Takerholic - 0
Oceans Mafia - 0

PMBR
May 8th, 2006, 9:13 PM
This is most likely going to be disputed, but when clarification was asked in regard to the Shawn Michaels WWE Title question, this was the specification I made.

The first title won by him in the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment

wolferine
May 8th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Not that it will effect my overall score but this question:

It should be 5 points if they got the answer with the above made specification or without as the question clearly states WWE title not WWF title and like me some posters may have just read the questions and answered them, not going over any of the changes made as they weren't edited into the actual questions...

Just my opinion, but its your game and you are free to do what you want...

Mr_Nobody
May 9th, 2006, 6:04 AM
Wow, I'm still shocked that the last two trivia contests I actually did good at, because I always suck at wrestling trivia. Although, I missed a few this time around. I completely missed the meaning of Question 6. I just thought you had typed it up weird, but now reading the answer, I'm like....duh!

BTW....I'll be gone all day with work, so don't do anything drastic until I return, but we're still discussing votes, so it maybe later on this afternoon (Eastern Time) before I get my vote to you.

PMBR
May 9th, 2006, 6:28 AM
Not that it will effect my overall score but this question:

It should be 5 points if they got the answer with the above made specification or without as the question clearly states WWE title not WWF title and like me some posters may have just read the questions and answered them, not going over any of the changes made as they weren't edited into the actual questions...

Just my opinion, but its your game and you are free to do what you want...
Well if you want to be anal about it, Shawn Michaels never won the WWE title. He won the World Heavyweight Championship.

wolferine
May 9th, 2006, 7:37 AM
Like I said its your game and you make the decisions, I was just pointing out that the question was worded weird and had 2 interpretations. Also in the rules for the challenge you stated that:

Read carefully. Some of these are made to trick you.

I took the question to mean the first WWE championship title, not the actual title, but the first one he wn under the WWE not the WWF. The PM I sent you with my answer had:

Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels in a "3 Stage Of Hell" match to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

But its not like it matters because I have immunity, just thought that I would point out that to you, sorry for being picky...

PMBR
May 9th, 2006, 2:45 PM
Don't worry about it wolf

Holy_Hopkins
May 9th, 2006, 3:00 PM
wrong thread:D

PMBR
May 9th, 2006, 6:10 PM
I am waiting on confirmation from Gunge_Man and then the voting is final.

PMBR
May 9th, 2006, 9:09 PM
I have still not gotten a vote from Gunge_Man

wolferine
May 9th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Can I ask what happens if you don't receive a vote from Gunge_Man? And how long the voting process takes?

Cos I'm sure there are people waiting for the next round cos this game is really interesting..

gunge_man
May 9th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Sorry about my tardiness, shit's just piling up on me here.

My vote was in accordance with the others.

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 6:15 AM
Gunge... you HAVE to send a pm with your vote. You can't just say its in accordance with everyone elses. That is part of the game.

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 6:16 AM
BTW, anyone who has not participated in any games after the next round will be removed from the competition for lack of participation.

Aeida
May 10th, 2006, 9:38 AM
Gunge... you HAVE to send a pm with your vote. You can't just say its in accordance with everyone elses. That is part of the game.

Dave's not here man.... okay gunge is the only person who is really gonna get that...

Its 11:30 at night here, gunge_man has uni at 8 tomorrow morning, and there is good chance he doesnt know he has to send you a pm PMBR, i will tell him tomorrow when i see him, but if you dont wanna wait that long, i guess your gonna have tobreak the rule just this once and use his post here as validation to the other two pms

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 2:23 PM
I have all of the votes. Oceans Mafia has been voted off.

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 2:42 PM
The next game for this competition is a 2 part game. Play this strategically because it can come back to bite you in the ass.

As always, you will get 10 points for participating.

The first part of this game is quite simple. Every player can take away 5 points from any two players. All you have to do is post IN THIS THREAD the name of the two players you are taking points from. At that point, that player will lose 5 points from their total score. Be careful though, for every 5 points taken from someone, they are given something in return.

The second part of the game is 20 questions. There is a particular item FOR EACH PLAYER that I have written down. The item will be different for everyone so don't try and give your friends the answer.

Each player will be granted 10 questions from the start to help them guess what their particular item is. Anyone who solves their puzzle will get 100 points and an additional 15 points for each question they had left.

ex: Holy Hopkins has 5 points taken from him from 3 different players. He will get 13 questions to try and solve the puzzle. He solves the puzzle after 11 questions. He gets 100 points for solving the puzzle and 30 points for the 2 questions he didn't use.

If you decide not to use all of your questions but you do not correctly solve the puzzle, you will not get points for the remaining questions.

You have 24 hours to take points from people and I will let you know a particular time that I will be online tomorrow so that I can answer your questions quickly so that this game doesn't take forever.

If anyone doesn't understand how to play 20 questions, say so in this thread before the first round is over.

EDIT - You cant take points away from people who don't have any.

Mr_Nobody -110
Holy Hopkins - 82
Gunge_man - 61
Wolferine – 60
Aeida – 52
TLK23 – 42
Slim Shady – 28
Canuckin – 24
Surveillance - 10
FaSho - 4
Hatred From The Soul – 2

Mr_Nobody
May 10th, 2006, 5:11 PM
Points to be Taken From
Takerholic
Funazz

And Red, tomorrow I won't be home until real late, anyway you going to be around like now to do mine?

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 5:21 PM
I will be home tomorrow from 630am-930pm. I'm just not sure what times I will be awake. Most likely between the hours of 2pm-8pm, I will be at my computer.

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 5:22 PM
BTW Mr.Nobody you have to change the points you are taking. You cant take away points from people who dont have any.

Holy_Hopkins
May 10th, 2006, 5:34 PM
hmmmm I shall ponder this for a while...

Mr_Nobody
May 10th, 2006, 5:37 PM
Will do? But then I'm probably going to have to forfeit this round, simply because when I leave for work in the morning, I won't be back until probably 11 tomorrow night, so that won't give me time to get my questions asked and answered by you.

Holy_Hopkins
May 10th, 2006, 5:39 PM
I take 5 points off Mr_Nobody:p I'm either going to close the gap slightly or the bugger will bugger off over the horizon.

Mr_Nobody
May 10th, 2006, 6:19 PM
Well, despite losing 5 points, I'm one of those guys, may the best player win, so as a matter of how I play games like this, I always go after the lowest scoring people. Sorry guys. And they don't exactly have 5 points to take, so I don't know what that means then.

Hatred from the Soul
FaSho

wolferine
May 10th, 2006, 6:37 PM
I am going to have to think about this one because the more points you take off someone the better chance they have at answering the final question and earning extra points. I'll wait and see how this pans out before I decide on who to take points off...

tlk23
May 10th, 2006, 6:52 PM
I take 5 points away from Wolferine and Aeida.

FaSho34
May 10th, 2006, 6:55 PM
Vallance
Canuckin

Aeida
May 10th, 2006, 7:28 PM
Can i chose to void my voting rights and still get the participation points?

Just trying to work out if it is in my best interest to do that is all

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 7:53 PM
Will do? But then I'm probably going to have to forfeit this round, simply because when I leave for work in the morning, I won't be back until probably 11 tomorrow night, so that won't give me time to get my questions asked and answered by you.
This is a 48 hour game. I promise I will answer your questions. If you want to send your initial questions about your items, you can go ahead and do that. You can ask up to 10 questions before the first half of the round is over.

PMBR
May 10th, 2006, 7:55 PM
Can i chose to void my voting rights and still get the participation points?

Just trying to work out if it is in my best interest to do that is all
No. You will not get your 10 participation points if you do not take points away from anyone.

Also, Holy Hopkins only chose 1 person. Until he chooses a second person, he will not get his participation points either.

Aeida
May 10th, 2006, 7:59 PM
No. You will not get your 10 participation points if you do not take points away from anyone.

Also, Holy Hopkins only chose 1 person. Until he chooses a second person, he will not get his participation points either.

Thanks for the reply, i will post my votes as soon as i get time to confer with my allegiance

gunge_man
May 11th, 2006, 2:55 AM
I choose to take points off Aeida and myself.......can I do that?

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 6:54 AM
You can not take points from yourself in order to get extra questions to ask.

gunge_man
May 11th, 2006, 6:56 AM
Can I take double points from Aeida?

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 6:59 AM
No. You have to take points from 2 different players who are not yourself.

V-Line
May 11th, 2006, 7:07 AM
Completly forgot about this..........I'll vote Slim Shady and Canakin

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 7:17 AM
Updated Scores and adjusted question amounts. (unspecified = 10 questions)

Mr_Nobody -110
Holy Hopkins - 82
Gunge_man - 61
Wolferine – 55 (11 questions)
Aeida – 48 (11 questions)
TLK23 – 42
Slim Shady – 28
Canuckin – 19 (11 questions)
Surveillance - 5 (11 questions)
FaSho - -1 (11 questions)
Hatred From The Soul – -3 (11 questions)

FaSho and Hatred From The Soul have negative points now and can not have anymore taken away or earn more questions.

gunge_man
May 11th, 2006, 7:19 AM
ok then, aeida and canuckin

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 7:22 AM
Mr_Nobody -110
Holy Hopkins - 82
Gunge_man - 61
Aeida – 43 (12 questions)
TLK23 – 42
Slim Shady – 28
Canuckin – 14 (12 questions)
Surveillance - 5 (11 questions)

Holy_Hopkins
May 11th, 2006, 7:32 AM
hmmmm another person you say....

I'll say Surveillance then, even if he does get 100+ point he won't be too far ahead of me..

So surveillance and Mr_Nobody, if Mr_nobody gets the 100+ points h'll be wayyyyyyy ahead, but he's infront anyway so it's worth it..

Aeida
May 11th, 2006, 7:36 AM
Slim Shady and Gunge_man

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 7:39 AM
Mr_Nobody -105 (11 questions)
Holy Hopkins - 82
Gunge_man - 56 (11 questions)
TLK23 – 42
Slim Shady – 23 (11 questions)
Surveillance - 0 (12 questions)

wolferine
May 11th, 2006, 8:31 AM
I'm taking my points off tlk23 and Slim Shady

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 8:32 AM
Holy Hopkins - 82
TLK23 – 37 (11 questions)
Slim Shady – 18 (12 questions)

canuckin
May 11th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Holy Hopkins
Slim Shady

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 3:59 PM
Holy Hopkins - 77 (11 questions)
TLK23 – 37 (11 questions)
Slim Shady – 13 (13 questions)

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 4:01 PM
The first half of this game is over. Begin asking your questions.

To prevent confusion, send all questions to me via PM. I will be online for the next 4 or 5 hours. You can PM me questions or contact me on instant messenger: PaintMeBloodRedX

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 6:47 PM
Mr_Nobody -105 (7 questions left)
Holy Hopkins - 77 (5 questions left)
Gunge_man - 56 (10 questions)
Wolferine – 55 (1 question left)
Aeida – 43 (10 questions left)
TLK23 – 37 (8 questions left)

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 7:04 PM
Once I leave for work, you can send your questions to my cell phone by sending instant messages to the AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name - FallOfRomeDrums. I have it setup to forward all received messages to my phone.

PMBR
May 11th, 2006, 7:11 PM
You can guess the answer as often as you like, but each guess counts as one of your questions IF its wrong.

Only yes or no questions.

PMBR
May 12th, 2006, 6:26 AM
My inbox was full so questions couldn't be sent in. I will give you guys extra time to submit questions.

PMBR
May 12th, 2006, 8:17 AM
Wow, some of these questions that are coming in are assuming way too much about their item. Your item can be ANYTHING or ANYONE. Don't assume anything. Ask questions to clarify.

PMBR
May 12th, 2006, 8:44 AM
Wolferine has made a correct guess. He had 0 questions left. 100 points.

Wolferine – 155 - CORRECTLY GUESSED (Elvis Presley)
Mr_Nobody -105 (3 questions left)
Holy Hopkins - 77 (3 questions left)
Gunge_man - 56 (10 questions)
Aeida – 43 (8 questions left)
TLK23 – 37 (8 questions left)

Aeida
May 12th, 2006, 9:14 AM
Okay so this is harder then it looks... i have no bloody idea what mine is...

wolferine
May 12th, 2006, 9:17 AM
WOOHOO... Come on, get in there....

Holy_Hopkins
May 12th, 2006, 12:05 PM
I'm stumped :grumpy:

Doesn't help by the fact that i've asked really really really crappy qestions :$

PMBR
May 12th, 2006, 8:59 PM
Mr_Nobody -105 - INCORRECTLY GUESSED (Tooth Paste)
Holy Hopkins - 77 (2 questions left)
Gunge_man - 56 (7 questions)
Aeida – 43 (8 questions left)
TLK23 – 37 (6 questions left)

Slim Shady
May 14th, 2006, 12:51 PM
:eek: I forgot about this game. Shit.. Probably means I'ma get voted off.

PMBR
May 14th, 2006, 7:14 PM
Ask your questions Slim. You have a bunch. You can score 100 this round and be right back in this.

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 7:04 AM
Holy Hopkins - 77 - TIME EXPIRED (Guitar Pick)
Gunge_man - 56 - TIME EXPIRED (Bill Goldberg
Aeida – 43 - TIME EXPIRED (Spaghetti)
TLK23 – 37 - TIME EXPIRED (Marajuana)
Slim Shady – 13 - ASKED NO QUESTIONS
Canuckin – 14 - ASKED NO QUESTIONS
Surveillance - 0 - ASKED NO QUESTIONS
FaSho - -1 - ASKED NO QUESTIONS
Hatred From The Soul – ASKED NO QUESTIONS

TOP 3, you have 36 hours to send in your decision for the voteoff.

Aeida
May 15th, 2006, 7:36 AM
..... Food is not an object

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 7:38 AM
..... Food is not an object
How so?

Aeida
May 15th, 2006, 7:42 AM
Food is food... its just food, i cant explain it but i am sure many people dont see it as an object, i dont care that i got it wrong, but i dunno it was a little misleading for me i guess

and you didnt give us a warning of it was going to end eitheir... i was getting close to it despite the slight misleading

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 7:45 AM
You only asked 5 questions within the time limit. I really don't think it makes much difference what your object was.

Aeida
May 15th, 2006, 7:47 AM
You only asked 5 questions within the time limit. I really don't think it makes much difference what your object was.

you didnt give us a time limit, and i gotta say with the time differences it is hard for us aussies to be here at a time you are, ask gunge man....

and anyway my last question was does it have something to do with food (yes i did ask it before you posted my answer)... i was closing in... if i had enough time to do it i probably would have

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 7:49 AM
Dude... I am here from 6am American time until 930pm. That, is a 15 1/2 time frame per day. That is more than acceptable no matter where you are from.

Not to mention that the questions were submitted via PM. Something that doesn't need to be done with both users online simultaneously.

Aeida
May 15th, 2006, 7:50 AM
Dude... I am here from 6am American time until 930pm. That, is a 15 1/2 time frame per day. That is more than acceptable no matter where you are from.

Not to mention that the questions were submitted via PM. Something that doesn't need to be done with both users online simultaneously.

But we do have to wait for you to be online to answer the things....

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 7:58 AM
That still doesn't change the fact that I am here 15 hours a day.

Aeida
May 15th, 2006, 8:05 AM
That still doesn't change the fact that I am here 15 hours a day.

Yeah but it doesn't mean i am here 15 hours a day.... and gunge man typed a question to you every time he was on and was still able to asked like 6 question man....

Anyway, i am through, vote me out i want out of this place, i quit for personal reasons

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 8:08 AM
Piss poor at best? Because I gave out ways to send messages to my phone? Because I gave my screen name so that people would have even more ways to contact me? Because I ended the game after 3 days of questioning so that it could proceed in somewhat of a timely fashion?

Good riddance.

Anyone else who thinks I am a piss poor host is free to quit if they wish.

Aeida
May 15th, 2006, 8:15 AM
it hasn't just been the ending of this game, i have wanted out for a while now, i am busy at uni and cant be here at the drop of a hat at times suitable for you or anyone for that matter.

Am i quitting because of you as a person? no dont take it so personally, i am quitting because its just to hard to follow your random timeline at times, making it somewhat hard to play the game for me

The game has been alright to play, ive had fun, i just need out because of more important things

PMBR
May 15th, 2006, 8:25 AM
Top 3, although Aeida is no longer part of the game, we will still be voting someone off.

Mr_Nobody
May 15th, 2006, 4:27 PM
Hey, you said that those that don't participate in this game are out, so is that still happening, or not? If so, it will drastically change who I would be willing to vote for.

Holy_Hopkins
May 15th, 2006, 4:36 PM
I was thinking of a comb... But had no idea... was difficult that.

Mr_Nobody
May 15th, 2006, 4:48 PM
Hey, I said toilet paper for mine. I didn't even think toothpaste, never crossed my mind.

PMBR
May 16th, 2006, 6:56 PM
Holy Hopkins - 77 - TIME EXPIRED (Guitar Pick)
Gunge_man - 56 - TIME EXPIRED (Bill Goldberg
TLK23 – 37 - TIME EXPIRED (Marajuana)
Canuckin – 14 - ASKED NO QUESTIONS

This is who you can vote for. These are the members left in the game.

Mr_Nobody
May 18th, 2006, 6:25 AM
Just curious as to what's going on with the game?

PMBR
May 18th, 2006, 6:31 AM
Either Wolferine or Hopkins are going to be eliminated if they do not send in their vote in the next 18 hours.

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 6:29 AM
Canuckin has been eliminated from the game. It was the right decision to make considering he was the only option that didn't attempt to play the game last round. We are now down to 5 players. The Top 2 players in the game will decide who gets eliminated for the next 2 rounds.

The next game will be a test of what you KNOW. Not a test of what you can look up. The next game will have a 30 minute time limit. Because not everyone can be online at the same time, contact me at some time when you are online and I will send you the next challenge. You will have one hour from when I send it to complete as much of the challenge as possible.

The explanation of the next competition will be posted shortly. You have 3 days to contact me and get me to send you your challenge. I have posted my screen name and a way to directly contact me via sending messages to my cell phone. Getting ahold of me will not be hard at all because I am very active at these boards and check my pm's very frequently.

Here are the standings going into the Final 5. This next game will be worth enough points to put ANYBODY into the Top 2.

Wolferine – 155
Mr_Nobody -105
Holy Hopkins - 77
Gunge_man - 56
TLK23 – 37

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 7:51 AM
The next game is a game of what you know and not what you can find online. For that reason, a 30 minute time limit will be imposed. Let me know when you are online and I will send you your questionaire. Your time limit will not start until I send you the questions and I will not send out the questions until you confirm you are online. The questionaire consists of knowledge in 3 specific areas: Previous gimmicks, finishing maneuvers and WWE competitions.

There are 100 questions to answer. You can earn 2 points for each question. There is no penalty for questions left blank but a 2 point penalty for answering incorrectly. You only have 30 minutes to answer as many questions as possible, so searching online won't help you much. Wasting time searching for answers will only cost your precious time.

To confirm you are online you can use private messages or any of the following methods:
My AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name is: PaintMeBloodRedX
You can send messages to my cell phone by sending messages to AOL Screen Name: FallOfRomeDrums
You can message me on MySpace at the following address: www.myspace.com/PaintedRedGuy

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 7:54 AM
gunge_man has received his questionaire. He must submit it to me via PM by 8:24 AM EST.

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 8:24 AM
OK gunge. Times up.

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 8:26 AM
gunge_man did not turn in his answers within the time limit. He will receive no points for this round.

gunge_man
May 19th, 2006, 8:35 AM
i only missd it by a couple of minutes.....isnt that worth something?

even more, i didnt have a clock that showed me the time that you wanted it back by.

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 8:41 AM
even more, i didnt have a clock that showed me the time that you wanted it back by.
Its a 30 minute time limit. Time zone really makes no difference.

I'm sorry but a time limit is a time limit.

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 12:31 PM
tlk23 scored 106 points and moved himself into second place.

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM
holyhopkins has until 1:03 to submit his answers.

Holy_Hopkins
May 19th, 2006, 12:48 PM
I don't understand question two :confused:

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Question 2 is name that wrestlers finisher
Section 2 is give the current name of the wrestler who played the old gimmick listed
ex. Papa Shango - The Godfather

Holy_Hopkins
May 19th, 2006, 12:54 PM
oh right, got it :yes:

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 12:55 PM
8 minutes left Holy. Don't be late.

Holy_Hopkins
May 19th, 2006, 1:00 PM
anddddd its been sent in

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 1:06 PM
Holy Hopkins has taken the lead by scoring 140 points

PMBR
May 19th, 2006, 1:12 PM
Holy Hopkins - 217
Wolferine – 155 - YET TO ANSWER (Needs 32 correct answers to guarantee spot in Top 2)
TLK23 – 143
Mr_Nobody -105 - YET TO ANSWER (Needs 57 correct answers to guarantee spot in Top 2)
Gunge_man - 56

Holy_Hopkins
May 19th, 2006, 1:16 PM
bugger, unlikey to get top two I think

wolferine
May 21st, 2006, 8:13 PM
I'm online now if you can send me my questions

Mr_Nobody
May 21st, 2006, 8:27 PM
As am I, but not for long. Been a busy ass weekend. And everytime I've been on, Red hasn't been seen, not to mention the fact that I don't use AIM, so I'm kind of screwed.

PMBR
May 22nd, 2006, 1:12 AM
Wow guys. I am really sorry. I have had a rough couple of days and haven't been online since Friday. Let me know when you are on, and I will send the questions to you.

wolferine
May 22nd, 2006, 1:25 AM
I don't get what i have to do for section 2

wolferine
May 22nd, 2006, 1:50 AM
Done what I could!!!

PMBR
May 22nd, 2006, 3:33 AM
46 questions correct for wolferine = 92 points.

PMBR
May 22nd, 2006, 3:34 AM
Wolferine – 247
Holy Hopkins - 217
TLK23 – 143
Mr_Nobody -105 - YET TO ANSWER (Needs 57 correct answers to advance to the Top 2)
Gunge_man - 56

I am sorry that I wasn't online to explain section 2 to you, but I had previously explained that to Holy Hopkins on the last page in post 184.

PMBR
May 24th, 2006, 12:37 PM
As soon as Mr. Nobody gets his questions, we can make our next elimination.

Mr_Nobody
May 24th, 2006, 5:20 PM
Seeing as how we keep missing each other, is there anyway you can PM me the questions, and then you can check my profile for the last time I've been active to see how long it takes me, and when I get them. I don't know, but it seems like whenever I'm on, you're not, and when you are, I'm not. We keep missing each other.

Mr_Nobody
May 25th, 2006, 3:59 PM
Done...*passes out*

Although, one slight problem....with it being Memorial Day weekend, I won't be around until Monday night, because I'll be on vacation.

PMBR
May 27th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Mr. Nobody got a lot of questions wrong, but in the end he got 26+. 52 points awarded.
Wolferine – 247
Holy Hopkins - 217
Mr_Nobody -157
TLK23 – 143
Gunge_man - 56

Answers will be up soon.

PMBR
May 27th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Correct Answers

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stone Cold Stunner
2. Triple H - Pedigree
3. Perry Saturn (WWE) - Rings of Saturn
4. Raven (WCW) -Evenflow ddt
5. Chris Sabin - Cradle Shock
6. Samoa Joe - the muscle buster
7. Yokozuna - Banzai drop
8. Macho Man Randy Savage - Savage elbow/Flying Elbow Drop
9. Billy Kidman (The Flock) - Seven Year Itch
10. Shawn Michaels - Sweet Chin Music
11. Bob Backlund - Chicken Wing Cross Face
12. Goldust - Shatterd Dreams/Curtain Call
13. Val Venis - money Shot
14. Billy Gunn (Rockabilly) - The Rocker Dropper
15. Jerry Lynn (ECW) - Cradle piledriver
16. Hulk Hogan - Atomic Leg Drop
17. JBL - Clothesline form hell
18. Justin Credible (ECW) - Thats Incredible
19. Brother Rey (WWE) - Bubba Bomb
20. Buff Bagwell (WCW) - Buff Blockbuster
21. Wrath (WCW) - Meltdown
22. Sting - Scorpion Deathlock/Scorpion Death Drop
23. Ric Flair - figure four leg lock
24. Albert - Baldo Bomb/Train Wreck
25. Lance Storm (WCW) - Canadian Maple Leaf

Section 2: Name the Most Recent Name of These Old Gimmicks
26. Unibomb - Kane
27. The Giant - Big Show
28. Aldo Montoya - Justin Credible
29. Mean Mark Callous - Undertaker
30. Kama Mustafa - Godfather
31. Prototype - John Cena
32. Leviathan - Batista
33. Terra Ryzin - Triple H
34. Spike Dudley - brother runt
35. Tazmaniac - Tazz
36. Nick Dinsmore - Eugene
37. The Narcissist - Lex Luger
38. Avatar - Al Snow
39. Sick Boy - Billy Kidman
40. Low Ki - SENSHI
41. Johnny B Badd - Marvelous Marc Mero
42. Little Guido - Nunzio
43. Headshrinker Fatu - Rikishi Phatu
44. Headshrinker Sionne - The Barbarian
45. Kid Vicious - Gregory Helms
46. Vinnie Vegas - Kevin Nash
47. La Parka - LA Park
48. Skull Von Krush - Big Vito
49. Crush - Brian Adams
50. Meat - Sean Stasiak

Section 3: Name The Wrestler Who Used This Finisher (Under Its Listed Name)
51. The Roll Of The Dice - Reno
52. Marvelosity - Marc Mero
53. Olympic Slam - Kurt Angle
54. X-Factor - X-pac
55. Pearl River Plunge - Ahmed Johnson
56. Van Terminator - RVD
57. Sicilian Slice - Nunzio
58. Nightmare On Helms Street - Gregory Helms
59. Dead Level - Kid Kash
60. Brain Damage - Danny Basham
61. Golden Rule - Matt Striker
62. Ego Trip - Rob Conway
63. Widows Peak - Victoria
64. Widowmaker - Sean O'haire/Barry Windham
65. Play Of The Day - "Primetime" Elix Skipper
66. The Stroke - Jeff Jarret
67. Nail In The Coffin - Vampiro
68. Perfect Plant - Sean Stasiak
69. Saving Grace - Brother D'von
70. Cradleshock - Chris Sabin
71. Jackhammer - Goldberg
72. Tequila Sunrise - Konnan
73. Slapjack - Stevie Ray
74. Faultless - Gene Snitsky
75. No Laughing Matter - Hugh Morrus
Section 4: King Of The Ring Winners
76. 1989 - Tito Santana
77. 1991 - Bret Hart
78. 1993 - Bret Hart
79. 1994 - Owen Hart
80. 1995 - Mabel
81. 1996 - Steve Austin
82. 1997 - HHH
83. 1998 - ken Shamrock
84. 1999 - Billy Gunn
85. 2000 - Kurt Angle
86. 2001 - Edge
87. 2002 - Brock Lesnar
Section 5: Royal Rumble Winners
88. 1994 - Bret Hart/Lex Luger
89. 1995 - HBK (Shawn Micheals)
90. 1996 - HBK (Shawn Micheals)
91. 1997 - Stone cold Steve Austin
92. 1998 - Stone Cold Steve Austin
93. 1999 - Vince McMahon
94. 2000 - The Rock
95. 2001 - Stone Cold Steve Austin
96. 2002 - Triple H
97. 2003 - Brock Lesnar
98. 2004 - Chris Benoit
99. 2005 - Batista
100. 2006 - Rey Mysterio

PMBR
May 27th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Wolferine and Holy Hopkins, make your decision as to who will be eliminated and who will make it to the final four.

PMBR
May 28th, 2006, 2:21 PM
Waiting on the vote from Wolferine and the Final Four will be official

PMBR
May 29th, 2006, 2:51 PM
GungeMan has been voted off by the Top 2.

The remaining players are
Wolferine – 247
Holy Hopkins - 217
Mr_Nobody -157
TLK23 – 143

With a little over 100 points seperating between first and last place, this is still anybodys game.

New game will be up shortly to see who will advance to the Final 3.

PMBR
May 29th, 2006, 3:03 PM
The next game is a game of thought and categorization. I will name a category. You will have 24 hours to name as many things in that category as possible (up to 100) that will be worth 1 point each. Incorrect answers will cost you 10 points a piece.

There are 3 categories. You can earn up to 300 points, but be careful because wrong answers can hurt you tremendously.

Example: The Category is Fast Food Restraunts:
Answer: Applebee's

That answer will cost you 10 points because Applebee's may be a restaraunt, but it isn't fast food.

Make sure you give full and proper names or your answer will be incorrect.

Duplications will result in both answers being marked incorrect.

Category 1: Bands With 1 Word Names
Ex. Anthrax - correct
The Beatles - incorrect

Category 2: Guest Stars of Friends (Actors/Actresses who made guest appearances on the TV show. Regular characters/recurring roles (5 or more episodes) do not count.)

Category 3: WCW or WWE Cruiserweight Superstars (Do not name a superstar more than once Ex. Billy Kidman and Sick Boy do NOT count as two seperate answers. If you name a wrestler more than once, both answers will be counted as wrong.)

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Mr. Nobody scored 124 points.

He scored 95 correct answers and 5 incorrect answers in category 1
100 correct answers in category 2
61 correct answers and 8 incorrect answers in category 3

Incorrect Responses: Category 1
The Prodigy
The Gorillaz
The Eagles
The Ataris
The Lemonheads

Incorrect responses: Category 3
Unaccepted for not be superstars of the weight class
Joey Mercury
Daivari
Simon Dean
Madusa
Daffney
Jacqueline

Unacceptable for repeated the same superstar
Gregory Helms
Shane Helms

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 1:02 PM
TLK23 scored 18 points out of a possible 300. He submitted 88 correct answers to category 1 and 7 incorrect answers. He submitted 0 answers for category 2 or category 3.

TLK23's correct answers
Unacceptable answers due to repetition:
Nazareth
Nazareth
Interpol
Interpol

Unacceptable answers due to 2 word name:
The Band
The Pretenders

Unacceptable answers due to the fact that I can't find any information on their existance:
AnKiTaA

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 1:03 PM
Mr_Nobody -281
Wolferine – 247
Holy Hopkins - 217 - Yet To Submit Answers
TLK23 – 161

Wolferine has submitted his answers and they will be added to his score shortly.

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 1:11 PM
Wolferine scored 34 points out of a possible 300.

He submitted 93 correct and 7 incorrect answers in category 1
He submitted 0 answers for category 2
He submitted 31 correct and 2 incorrect answers in category 3

Incorrect Answers:
The Cranberries
The Fugees
The Gorillaz
The Misfits
The Scorpions

Repeated Answers:
Nirvana
Nirvana
Gregory Helms
Shane Helms

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 1:15 PM
Mr_Nobody -281
Wolferine – 281
Holy Hopkins - 217 - Yet To Submit Answers
TLK23 – 161

We will have a tie for the Top 2 if Holy_Hopkins scores 64 points or more.

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 2:51 PM
Holy Hopkins scored 146.

89 correct in category 1
32 correct in category 2
25 correct in category 3
0 incorrect or repeated answers

Holy Hopkins - 363
Mr_Nobody -281
Wolferine – 281
TLK23 – 161

There is no point in having a tiebreaker to determine the Top 2. One of the rules of the game is that a player who ties as a member of the Top 2 and loses the tiebreaker, can not be voted out. Therefore, the Top 2 are safe and the person who loses the tiebreaker is safe.

TLK23 you are eliminated.

We have our final 3.

Holy Hopkins - 363
Mr_Nobody -281
Wolferine – 281

We are down to 3 players. There no longer is a Top 2. The person with the highest score at the end of this round will determine who goes to the finals with him.

The next round will be posted shortly.

PMBR
May 30th, 2006, 4:09 PM
For the final round, we will be playing hangman for the next week. For every successful hangman that you solve, you will earn 50 points. For every hangman that gets hung, you lose 100 points. These games are all individual, but you all will have the same puzzles to make sure that the difficulty is equal for all of you.

The first hangman puzzle is:

_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _

Send your guesses to me via pm. I will respond at least twice a day. The more letters you send at once, the better your chances are of hitting successful letters. It will also save a lot of the hassle of us being online at the same time.

PMBR
June 3rd, 2006, 6:24 AM
Holy Hopkins has his first puzzle to a near solvable point.
Mr. Nobody may have a clue what it is but I'm not sure
Wolferine has yet to send any guesses

Holy_Hopkins
June 3rd, 2006, 6:29 AM
:D Aye i'm pretty sure i know what it is, just making sure :cool:

PMBR
June 3rd, 2006, 11:46 AM
yeah that last guess hopkins just made pretty much seals it for him for this first puzzle.

PMBR
June 4th, 2006, 8:25 AM
Hopkins scores the first correct answer and is building a commanding lead for himself should he make it to the finals.

Wolferine has finally submitted some guesses and he is back in the game.

Holy Hopkins - 413 - working on second puzzle
Mr_Nobody -281 - working on first puzzle
Wolferine – 281 - working on first puzzle

Mr_Nobody
June 4th, 2006, 9:16 AM
Hey Red....you're storage limit is full again.

PMBR
June 5th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Mr_Nobody -331 - working on second puzzle

PMBR
June 6th, 2006, 7:42 AM
Mr_Nobody -381 - working on third puzzle

PMBR
June 6th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Holy Hopkins - 513 - working on fourth puzzle
Mr_Nobody -431 - working on fourth puzzle

PMBR
June 6th, 2006, 4:04 PM
Holy Hopkins - 563 - working on fifth puzzle

PMBR
June 6th, 2006, 4:14 PM
Holy Hopkins - 613 - working on sixth puzzle

HolyHopkins is creating a commanding lead for himself.

PMBR
June 7th, 2006, 9:23 AM
This round will be over when the next person solves a hangman.

PMBR
June 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Holy Hopkins - 663 - Solved six puzzles
Mr_Nobody -431 - Solved three puzzles
Wolferine – 281 - Solved zero puzzles

Holy Hopkins has a dominating lead and now gets to determine his opponent in the finals of King Of The Mountain

Holy_Hopkins
June 8th, 2006, 1:10 PM
errr Ok I pick Mr_nobody because he came second?

Mr_Nobody
June 8th, 2006, 1:16 PM
So does that mean I'm in the finals or out of the finals? Color me confrused!

Holy_Hopkins
June 8th, 2006, 1:28 PM
you're in the finals :yes:

PMBR
June 8th, 2006, 1:33 PM
Simple answer to lead us into the final round.

The finals of this game will be a decathalon. 10 games will be played over an undetermined amount of time. They will include many of the games already played and some new ones also. Some games will be played in a particular order and you will be able to submit answers to certain games at any time. These games will include:

Timed Wrestling Trivia
Untimed WWE Trivia
Untimed Non-WWE Wrestling Trivia
Rock Paper Scissors
Press The Button
Chess
Categories
Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon
Hangman
and Jeopardy

The untimed trivia game will be the first game played and will start tomorrow at approximately 1pm EST. I have based that time on the fact that the two of you are consistently online at that hour of the day. You will have 30 minutes to answer as many questions as possible. If that time does not suit you, simply state that in this room and we will find a time that fits everyone.

If the time set for tomorrows competition is suitable for both of you, state so in this thread.

Games that can be played throughout the course of the finals are: Hangman and Chess.

Hangman will be the same game that we have been playing all week. I will continue to send you hangman puzzles and for each puzzle you solve during the finals will earn you 50 points to be added to your total score. Incorrect answers will cost you 100 points. In the finals, you are only allowed 5 incorrect letters that will represent the gallows, head, body, arms and legs. Any incorrect letters after that will result in a loss.

The game of chess will be an actual game of chess in which the two of you will compete against each other. Find any website that allows two users to play online against one another and play a game of chess. The winner will get 100 points. Report to me who the winner is.

Mr_Nobody
June 8th, 2006, 1:40 PM
Yeah, tomorrow and Saturday are bad days for me. I'll be gone most of the day for both days.

Holy_Hopkins
June 8th, 2006, 1:42 PM
Weekends are kinda a bad time, depends really

PMBR
June 8th, 2006, 1:43 PM
Alright gentlemen, well I will let you decide among each other when will be the most suitable time.

Mr_Nobody
June 8th, 2006, 1:49 PM
I'm free on a Tuesday in July? What about you?

No seriously, I'd agree with hopkins on no weekend stuff, unless it's the untimed stuff. Monday I have a doctor's appointment, and I honestly don't remember what time that is, or how long it will take. But I don't foresee anything else coming up next week.

wolferine
June 8th, 2006, 7:54 PM
It looks like I have been voted out :sadwave:

This has been great game and great fun, goodluck to both of you in the finals and may the best man win.