PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy WWE : The Awakening

Pages : [1] 2 3

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 1:14 PM
Fantasy http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif WWE
THE AWAKENING

Welcome to Fantasy WWE : The Awakening. Owned and operated by myself. This is more than a board game. It is a consistent, number-based fantasy WWE company.

Joining the game is easy. To sign a contract with the company, simply post your wrestler's name in this thread, along with their heel or face status. It is first come, first served. Meaning, the first to post a grappler's name, IS that wrestler and no one else can be that wrestler. Any current WWE and NWA/TNA superstars are open for selection. Retired superstars are also open for selection, with a few exceptions. If you choose one of those exceptions, I will let you know and you'll have to choose someone else. Deceased superstars are NOT selectable. You may choose a male and female superstar if you choose to do so. Keep in mind, choosing a female superstar and winning matches with that character can earn you bonus points that can be very valuable in the game. There will be a draft after all superstars have been confirmed. Each wrestler will be placed on a specified show, either RAW or Smackdown!, where there will be an appointed General Manager. This will only happen in the case that there are 30 or more superstars signed to the company. The draft will also be annual, taking place every year, the RAW just after WrestleMania.

There will be fantasy salaries (or points) divided between superstars for events participated in, matches won, etc. In some cases winning a match will earn more money. In others, jobbing will earn a bigger payoff. The first official Fantasy WWE show will be RAW of January 2, 2006. Royal Rumble 2006 will be the first pay per view. To earn a spot in the Royal Rumble you must be within the top 15 superstars on your particular show (granted that there is a brand split). Match results will be determined via random decision (the number system from the previous games is back), no biased choices will be made. Storylines, gimmicks, and match scripts will be determined by the person controlling the specified character. Match scripts will be ultimately completed by myself, but, now, players will have the option of scripting the actions of their character for their match. Backstage and in-ring mic segments will be written by the players themselves, in an effort to allow players to mold and develop their characters themselves. Any questions, comments, or complaints over any issues revolving around Fantasy WWE can be sent to fantasywweinc@yahoo.com or PM'd to myself. I will email back my responses in a timely fashion and handle situations accordingly.

Once again, this is not just another board game. But, as mentioned before. You will have the opportunity to make fantasy salaries (points) with your superstars, thus placing certain superstars over others. At the end of each show, a stat sheet will be shown which will display where each Fantasy WWE superstar ranks in the company and within their specified brand. This will be for bragging rights only, no winners or losers will be determined by this stat sheet. Though, this will also determine Royal Rumble entries, number one contenders, and even what type of storylines your superstars are eligable to be involved in.

For seasoned players of this game, I hope you appreciate the new additions and to the new players, welcome to Fantasy WWE. A game like no other.

Thank you,

Deka Dolittle.

http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif
Current FANTASY WWE Roster :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/newraw.gif

AJ Styles - OceansMafia (heel)

Alex Shelley - Dazz (face)

Carlito Caribbean Cool - Sanctimonius S.O.B. (heel)

Chris Benoit - CWM (face)

Chris Jericho - Mikey_Jones (face)

Chris Masters - wolferine (heel)

CM Punk - Bad Collin (heel)

Gene Snitsky - canuckin (face)

John Cena- SteveM (heel)

Kane - RomulusWolfe (heel)

Kurt Angle - Holy_Hopkins (face)

Pirate Paul Burchill- Funazz (face)

Randy Orton - Aeida (heel)

Samoa Joe - FaSho (heel)

Shawn Michaels - tlk23 (heel)

Shelton Benjamin - StoneColdChris (face)

Umaga - mth (heel)

http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/newsmackdown.gif

Austin Aries - bongming (face)

Edge - ricciburns (face)

Funaki - Vee-Bee (face)

Jeff Jarrett - Surveillance (heel)

John Bradshaw Layfield - Brian M. (heel)

Juventud Guerrera - SheltonLondon (heel)

Ken Kennedy - Myron Hardy (heel)

Raven - Delta (heel)

Ric Flair - Faceless (face)

Road Warrior Animal - Rip (face)

Spanky - JamieB (face)

Sting - Punisher (face)

Triple H - darkhorse (heel)

The Undertaker - Slim Shady (face)

WWE DIVAS:

Christy Hemme - Dazz (face)

Ivory - OceansMafia (face)

Jazz - DeathInc (heel)

Lita - Mikey_Jones (face)

Maria - tlk23 (face)

Molly Holly - Sanctimonius S.O.B. (heel)

Shelly Martinez - Funazz (face)

Stephanie McMahon - bongming (heel)

Torrie Wilson - darkhorse (heel)

Trinity - Bad Collin (heel)

Beulah McGillicutty - JamieB (face)

Chyna - Slim Shady (face)

Gail Kim - Aeida (heel)

Jillian Hall - wolferine (face)

Melina - StoneColdChris (face)

Mickie James - CWM (heel)

Trish Stratus - Holy_Hopkins (heel)

OTHER CHARACTERS:

Armando Alejandro Estrada - mth (manager)

James Cornette - OceansMafia (manager)

Ralphus - Mikey_Jones (manager)

Shelly Martinez - Funazz (valet)

Shelton's Mama - StoneColdChris (valet)

Tori - SteveM (valet)

Traci Brooks - Bad Collin (valet)

Miss Jackie - Surveillance (valet)

Paul Bearer - Slim Shady (manager)

Sable - darkhorse (valet)

CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP :
1. (vacant)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP :
4. (vacant)
3. Eddie Guerrero
2. AJ Styles
1. Christian

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP :
3. (vacant)
2. John Cena
1. Low Ki

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP :
2. (vacant)
1. Christian

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP :
4. (vacant)
3. Lita and Trish Stratus
2. Lita
1. Victoria

WWE WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP :
1. Chyna (Slim Shady)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE RULES: Each superstar's ranking will be determined by the number of points they accumulate. You will accumulate points by winning matches. Everyone will start with 100 points and the points can increase and decrease from there. Once again, match results are determined by an unbiased random selection of winners and losers. This is a game of chance and anyone can lose or win at anytime. Each participant will choose a number, or numbers, ranging from 1 to 10, randomly before their specified event(s) and whichever individual's number is closer to the actual "winning number", that person will win the decision for their particular match. If there is a split between numbers the decision of the match will be determined by the player who has the highest point ranking. For example, let's say the actual number is 9, one person chooses 8 and the other chooses 10. This would result in the decision of the match being rewarded to the player possessing the highest amount of points. This also works the same when two players chose the exact same number. The only exception is when two players chose the exact same number and it is the actual winning number. In this case, the match will end in a draw, with neither player garnering any points, regardless of their point rankings. Regular television matches will earn you 10 points. Main event television matches will earn you 10 points, as well. Opening pay per view matches earn you 15 points. Midcard pay per view matches also earn you 15 points. Main event pay per view matches earn you 20 points. Special/gimmick matches, such as street fights, hell in a cell, etc. earn you an extra 1-10 points. Championship matches earn you an extra 5-25 points. As mentioned earlier, jobbing, in some cases, can earn you more points (money) than winning. This is only in cases where you are a champion and decide to forfeit your match to the challenger, thus handing he/she the belt. This will earn you 50 points and is only an option when you are the World champion. The direction of each character will be determined by myself, but you now have the ability to email fantasywweinc@yahoo.com and/or Private Message suggestions for your character, such as people you'd like to feud with, gimmicks, promos, etc and I will convert them into the show accordingly.

**BONUS POINTS BANK**

http://dutch-hats.ioffer.com/img/1105430400/_p/hollyg85/hollyg85-dollar-20signs.jpg
*As alot of you veteran guys know, in the old style of the game, women's matches really weren't worth much more than bragging rights. Unless you were in a title match, winning a match as a diva garnered zero points. I've thought about how ridiculous this is and that is where the Bonus Points Bank comes into play. Regular women's matches will now earn the winner 3 points. The loser will receive no points, but also, will lose no points. Tag team matches involving women will earn the player to get the decision (the pinfall, submission, etc.) 2 points and their partner 1 point. While the losers will receive no points, but, once again, will lose no points. Women's Title matches will earn 5 points to the winner and zero points to the loser, who will, again, not lose any points. The points you accumulate in women's matches will be considered bonus points and be placed into you Bonus Points Bank account. The points will sit there until the end of the month (and that's the current month in the game, not the current month in reality). So, for example, let's say somebody wins the Women's Title at WrestleMania. They earn themselves 5 points. It sits in the Bonus Points Bank until the next pay per view, Backlash (a whole month) at which time, they can finally choose to take all the bonus points they've garnered over the month and have them added to their overall score. I say it's a chose because if someone wants, they can let their bonus points continue to sit in the bank and take them out at a later date or they could also just take out a specific amount and leave the rest in there. You don't just accumulate bonus points by winning women's matches, you'll also earn them by being on the card of certain events (such as WresteMania and Summerslam), by winning gimmick matches, and by forfeiting your title over to someone else. To see how many points you'd receive for those things, just scroll below and the entire point layout is there.*

DETAILS ABOUT THE POINT SYSTEM:
Special/Gimmick matches:

1 - Arm Wrestling
1 - Bra and Panties
1 - Bikini Contest
1 - Boiler Room Brawl
1 - Casket
1 - Evening Gown Match
1 - Gravy Bowl Match
1 - Hair vs. Hair
1 - Lumberjack
1 - No Disqualification
1 - No Holes Barred
1 - Paddle On A Pole
1 - Pillow Fight
1 - Pink Slip
2 - Falls Count Anywhere
2 - Inferno
2 - Strap Match
2 - Stretcher Match
2 - Table Match
3 - 2 out of 3 Falls
3 - Buried Alive
3 - Hardcore
3 - Ladder
3 - Street Fight
4 - First Blood
4 - Steel Cage
5 - Hell In A Cell
5 - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
6 - Barbed Wire Steel Cage
7 - Elimination Chamber
8 - Submission
8 - Last Man Standing
9 - I Quit
10 - Iron Man Match

Championship Matches:

25 - World Heavyweight Championship
25 - WWE Championship
15 - Intercontinental Championship
15 - United States Championship
5 - Women's Championship

Special Bonuses:

These bonuses are earned simply by being apart of the card for the specified event. The amount of your bonus varies depending on where you are positioned on the card, with the highest pay-off going to the main event slot.

*Royal Rumble Participation Bonus - Available the month of January.

*WrestleMania Participation Bonus - Available the month of March.

*SummerSlam Participation Bonus - Available the month of August.

*Survivor Series Participation Bonus - Available the month of November.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif WWE
WIN-LOSE RECORDS

Win-Loss-Draw

N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------

INJURED LIST

*No injuries*

FANTASY WWE HALL OF FAME

*No Entries*

PAY-PER-VIEW CALENDAR:
(*All dates are based on the game clock, not realtime*)

Royal Rumble - January 29th
No Way Out - February 19th (Smackdown! ppv)
WrestleMania 22 - April 2nd
Backlash - April 30th (RAW ppv)
Judgment Day - May 21st (Smackdown! ppv)
Vengeance - June 11th (RAW ppv)
The Great American Bash - July 2nd (Smackdown! ppv)
Summerslam - August 27th
Unforgiven - August 17th (RAW ppv)
No Mercy - October 8th (Smackdown! ppv)
Taboo Tuesday - November 5th (RAW ppv)
Survivor Series - November 26th
Armageddon - December 17th (Smackdown! ppv)
New Year's Revolution - January 7th (RAW ppv)

Holy_Hopkins
April 20th, 2006, 1:18 PM
Kurt Angle - Heel

Trish Stratus - Heel

Mikey_Jones
April 20th, 2006, 1:26 PM
Chris Jericho - Face

Lita - Face

Bennedy
April 20th, 2006, 1:29 PM
Christian - Face

Victoria - Heel

CWM
April 20th, 2006, 1:35 PM
Chris Benoit - Face

Mickie James - Heel

darkhorse
April 20th, 2006, 1:43 PM
Triple H - heel

Torrie Wilson - heel

Slim Shady
April 20th, 2006, 2:21 PM
Undertaker - Face

Diva - Chyna, if that's alright. - Face

Mikey_Jones
April 20th, 2006, 2:24 PM
I say the 3 Chris's team together to form a super Chris team :shifty:

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 3:05 PM
Diva - Chyna, if that's alright. - Face

Yeah, that's fine, man.

She could still physically step back into the wrestling ring and she's not dead, so you're fine with that pick.

Bennedy
April 20th, 2006, 3:14 PM
I say the 3 Chris's team together to form a super Chris team :shifty:

The new Team Canada?

tlk23
April 20th, 2006, 3:54 PM
HBK - heel

Maria - Face

FaSho34
April 20th, 2006, 4:13 PM
Samoa Joe-Heel

ricciburns
April 20th, 2006, 6:02 PM
Edge - face

Sancty
April 20th, 2006, 6:21 PM
Carlito - Heel
Molly Holly - Heel

StoneColdChris
April 20th, 2006, 7:44 PM
Shelton Benjamin- Face

Melina- Face

Delta
April 20th, 2006, 7:46 PM
The usual, Deka. As a heel.

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 7:51 PM
The usual, Deka. As a heel.

Gotcha. ;)

wardy
April 20th, 2006, 7:55 PM
This could be interesting if it gets off the ground.

I'll be The Rock as a face and if I can't be him I'll be Randy Orton as a heel.

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 8:01 PM
This could be interesting if it gets off the ground.

I'll be The Rock as a face and if I can't be him I'll be Randy Orton as a heel.

You can be The Rock.

He's still in physical shape to make a realistic return to wrestling and, of course, as you know, he's not dead.

Myron Hardy
April 20th, 2006, 9:09 PM
:kennedy: heel

Brian M.
April 20th, 2006, 10:33 PM
I don't get it. Would we have to cut promos and stuff? Because that would seem pretty pointless in a game of chance.

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Yes, you'd be "cutting promos". But only when you're scheduled within storylines to have an interview or have live promo time in the ring in front of the fans. In those cases, I'd already know who I want to do so and will PM them with the concept of what their interview or promo is about and they take it from there, then I'll edit it into the final show.

Just how it's always been.

And if you really don't want to write your own interview responses or promos, I will do them. But, I'd think people would want to mold their own characters a bit, especially in a game where you'd have little other control over what happens to your character. Outside of chosing a few things they do in the ring during their matches..which will be explained later.

RomulusWolfe
April 20th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Kane - Heel

:)

OceansMafia
April 20th, 2006, 10:58 PM
AJ Styles - Heel

Mickie James - Heel

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Mickie James - Heel

CM90 already chose Mickie James, Ocean.

You'll have select another diva.

Good to see you again, though. :wave:

EDIT: For future reference. Everytime a new player joins the game, as long as I'm logged into the forums, it's immediately edited into the official Fantasy WWE roster on the first page of this thread. So, instead of having to sift through all of the pages of this thread and read all the posts to see who's chosen who, you can simply click back to page 1 and see everyone who is already chosen there.

canuckin
April 20th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Gene Snitsky - heel

wolferine
April 21st, 2006, 6:28 AM
If its cool I'd like to join as well...

Chris Masters (heel)

Jillian Hall (face)

Aeida
April 21st, 2006, 6:36 AM
Randy Orton - heel

Gail Kim - heel

JamieB
April 21st, 2006, 11:33 AM
Spanky:Face
Beulah:Face

Fanny Batter
April 21st, 2006, 12:12 PM
Austin Aries (FACE)
Stephanie McMahon (HEEL)

Faceless
April 21st, 2006, 12:57 PM
Ric Flair-Face

:yes:

SheltonLondon
April 21st, 2006, 3:02 PM
Ted DiBiase - Heel

Dazz
April 21st, 2006, 3:19 PM
RVD - Face
Christy Hemme - Face

mth
April 21st, 2006, 5:23 PM
I want to join as Umaga, but i was wondering if i can have Armando Alijandro Estrada as a package deal, as he would be the mouthpiece, and not actually wrestle?

Brian M.
April 21st, 2006, 5:54 PM
JBL- Heel

SheltonLondon
April 21st, 2006, 5:58 PM
I want to join as Umaga, but i was wondering if i can have Armando Alijandro Estrada as a package deal, as he would be the mouthpiece, and not actually wrestle?

Look at you making demands already... such a diva.

Bad Collin
April 21st, 2006, 6:05 PM
C M Punk - Heel

wuth Traci Brooks - Heel

mth
April 21st, 2006, 6:15 PM
Look at you making demands already... such a diva.
And i want a plate of celery with fat free Ranch dressing, and Aquafina bottled water...only Aquafina.
Oh, and sixteen white roses in a vase.

Slim Shady
April 21st, 2006, 6:45 PM
And i want a plate of celery with fat free Ranch dressing, and Aquafina bottled water...only Aquafina.
Oh, and sixteen white roses in a vase.

If he gets this.. I want a Snickers. And a Coke. You know.. If possible.

Deka
April 21st, 2006, 7:59 PM
Ted DiBiase - Heel

Shelton London, you'll have to pick someone other than Ted DiBiase. I'm sorry.

Deka
April 21st, 2006, 8:07 PM
but i was wondering if i can have Armando Alijandro Estrada as a package deal, as he would be the mouthpiece, and not actually wrestle?

That's fine.

As a side note, since mth brought it up, you guys can add a manager to your wrestler to, if you'd like, to be your intial superstar's mouthpiece and/or help you out in your matches. So, SheltonLondon, although you won't be able to wrestle as Ted DiBiase you could still have him as you superstars manager. And, at special times in the game, you may even find that they'll end up stepping in the ring for a match or two...but don't hold your breath on that.

Keep in mind, when picking a manager/valet, it's important to pick someone who isn't an actual wrestler to help avoid taking picks away from people who will actually want to use that person as their intial superstar in the game.

V-Line
April 21st, 2006, 8:19 PM
Has anybody got Jeff Jarett? If not i'll take him and Gail Kim can go along with him.
Sorry, almost forgot......both heels.

Deka
April 21st, 2006, 8:26 PM
Aeida already chose Gail Kim.

Slim Shady
April 21st, 2006, 8:41 PM
I'll take Paul Bearer as a manager. I'll use Taker more as the oldschool Taker.

Deka
April 21st, 2006, 8:58 PM
That's cool, Slim.

We're going 28 strong with the current roster. That's nearly enough for a brand split. So, once two more people join and we hit 30 superstars, I'll announce a deadline for sign-ups. Once the deadline hits, sign-ups will officially end. People will still be able to join after the deadline, but will not be able to get involved in early storylines, won't be able to participate in the Royal Rumble, etc. And, after the deadline I'll announce the official date of the WWE Draft Lottery.

Aeida
April 21st, 2006, 11:46 PM
Aeida already chose Gail Kim.

I also got Orton too Surveillance, for once i actually beat you :D

StoneColdChris
April 21st, 2006, 11:51 PM
I'll have Shelton's momma as my manager

OceansMafia
April 22nd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Can i get James Cornette as my manager?

Deka
April 22nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
I'll have Shelton's momma as my manager

Okay.

Can i get James Cornette as my manager?

That's fine. But, you still need to pick a different diva.

Deka
April 22nd, 2006, 12:19 AM
C M Punk - Heel

wuth Traci Brooks - Heel

I need to be sure...you mean Traci Brooks as CM Punk's valet, right?

Oh, and mth, I need your heel or face status for Umaga.

OceansMafia
April 22nd, 2006, 1:41 AM
alright i'll take Ivory as my diva

Deka
April 22nd, 2006, 1:53 AM
Cool. Gonna need that heel or face status, too.

Mikey_Jones
April 22nd, 2006, 3:20 AM
I'm having Ralphus as my manager then.....

http://hometown.aol.com/paxontvproducer/images/ralphus.jpg

Bad Collin
April 22nd, 2006, 7:38 AM
I need to be sure...you mean Traci Brooks as CM Punk's valet, right?

Oh, and mth, I need your heel or face status for Umaga.

Yeah, I'll have Traci as his valet and can I chose Trinity as my diva please?

Aeida
April 22nd, 2006, 7:47 AM

http://hometown.aol.com/paxontvproducer/images/ralphus.jpg

Worst Manager Ever!

darkhorse
April 22nd, 2006, 8:56 AM
I'd like Jillian Hall as my manager if that's okay.

Deka
April 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Okay.

Yeah, I'll have Traci as his valet and can I chose Trinity as my diva please?
Sure. That's fine. Need her heel or face status, though.

I'd like Jillian Hall as my manager if that's okay.

wolferine has already chosen Jillian Hall as his diva.

Guys, you can click back to page one of this thread to see the official Fantasy WWE roster, which I update EVERYTIME a new player joins and a new character is added to the roster, just for YOUR convenience.

darkhorse
April 22nd, 2006, 12:01 PM
wolferine has already chosen Jillian Hall as his diva.
Okay then I'd like Sable as my valet.

Deka
April 22nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
You got it.

Mikey_Jones
April 22nd, 2006, 12:23 PM
Can I start promoing now?

Deka
April 22nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
Can I start promoing now?

This isn't like an E-Fed. You'll only be "promoing" when you're sent a PM that you'll be involved in an interview segment and/or have in-ring mic time during the actual show. You'll be given the general concept what your in-ring promo is to be about or what the interview question(s) will be and you can choose to PM back your response. It'll then be edited into the final show. Outside of that, there is no random promoing in this game.

mth
April 22nd, 2006, 1:06 PM
Umaga and Armando are heels. :yes:

Bad Collin
April 22nd, 2006, 2:51 PM
CM Punk, Traci and Trinity all as heels please.

Heels are best.

V-Line
April 22nd, 2006, 8:16 PM
I also got Orton too Surveillance, for once i actually beat you :D

Yeah, I realized that!!!
Umm..........Jarrett can go solo for a while!

EDIT: Just realized Miss Jackie hasn't been chosen, so I pick her as a valet not wrestler......and heel.

Deka
April 23rd, 2006, 2:04 AM
Still got two orders of business that need to be straightened out:

* OceansMafia, I still need the heel or face status for Ivory.

* SheltonLondon, you still need to pick a different wrestler other than Ted DiBiase, as you won't be able to play as him.

We've got 27 superstars on the roster thus far. Three more and I'll set a deadline for sign-ups. But, I'd like to have atleast 30 superstars before going any further.

Dazz
April 23rd, 2006, 7:32 AM
If it's OK I'd like to change from RVD to Alex Shelley still as a face though

SheltonLondon
April 23rd, 2006, 7:56 AM
Juventude Guerrera - Heel

V-Line
April 23rd, 2006, 5:38 PM
Deka, Miss Jackie is just a valet not a wrestler.

Deka
April 23rd, 2006, 8:24 PM
If it's OK I'd like to change from RVD to Alex Shelley still as a face though
That's not at all a problem, man.

Juventude Guerrera - Heel
You got it. Nice pick, too.

Deka, Miss Jackie is just a valet not a wrestler.

Yeah, I know. Sorry about that dude. It was kind of late when I edited your change in and I accidentally put her heel or face status instead of indicating that she was a valet. Don't worry, I knew she was a valet, just a little typing mistake on my part. It's fixed now, though. Thanks for pointing it out. Good to know people are actually keeping an eye on page 1 and the roster changes.

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 8:33 PM
When we getting started Deka?..... JOE, JOE, JOE, JOE!

Deka
April 23rd, 2006, 8:37 PM
I'm waiting for atleast another two people to join and then I'll set a deadline for sign-ups. After the deadline, I'll announce an official date for the WWE Draft Lottery.

Bad Collin
April 23rd, 2006, 8:42 PM
When we getting started Deka?..... JOE, JOE, JOE, JOE!

Maybe with random results Punk will finally get his win over Joe. :D

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 8:43 PM
NO, NO, NO! :D

OceansMafia
April 24th, 2006, 1:14 PM
Ivory - Face sorry

Deka
April 24th, 2006, 1:27 PM
Ivory - Face sorry

No need to apologize Ocean. Thanks for getting it in.

Besides, we're still waiting for atleast two more to join. It seems to be taking awfully long to hit 30 superstars, though.:\

Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have reached that mark and I can set a deadline for sign-ups. If not, I'm going to set a deadline within the next two days anyway. Too many people have already signed up for this and are patiently waiting and I know how people loved wait until the game actually starts to finally come in wanting to join, so, I'm not making the people who are waiting wait much longer, including myself.

So, I'll give it two more days and then I'm setting a deadline.

wardy
April 24th, 2006, 1:35 PM
Why don't you do a signup thread in the asylum?

Deka
April 24th, 2006, 1:45 PM
Because I'm worried alot more than 30 people will want to join if I do that. And I don't want to overdo it and put too much work on myself.

I may end up doing that, but right now I want to just wait and see how many people will join based on the thread being here.

Really, I'm just waiting for 30 superstars. We're at 28, so we're close. With 30, a brand split will work perfectly well. Thats 15 superstars on each show and a perfect split for the Royal Rumble. Then, when the "late flockers" come bouncing in, they'll just have to sit out of the Royal Rumble. Or...they could get lucky and one of the original people to sign-up could quit and they might be able to take their spot in the Rumble.

But, yeah. Sorry for rambling there. Basically, I'm just waiting for two more people and then I'll be ready to start this.

Rip
April 24th, 2006, 2:00 PM
Road Warrior Animal - Face (Not the current crappy version though, the real Road Warrior if possible)

Deka
April 24th, 2006, 2:30 PM
Road Warrior Animal - Face (Not the current crappy version though, the real Road Warrior if possible)

The real Road Warrior it is, then. :yes:

Punisher
April 24th, 2006, 4:52 PM
Wrestler: Sting
FACE

Deka
April 24th, 2006, 6:48 PM
ATTENTION:

A deadline has been determined for sign-ups. Saturday, April 29th will mark the final day for signing up for Fantasy WWE : The Awakening. After this date, if you decide to sign up for the game you will not be able to get involved in any early storylines and will have to wait for a later spot. Keep in mind, your character will still be added to the Fantasy WWE roster, but he/she will not be introduced into the game for awhile. On April 30th, the date of the WWE Draft Lottery will be confirmed, as well as all the information you will need to know about that event itself. The official start of the game itself is still up in the air, more details will be revealed as they become available. To all who have already signed up, thank you for your patience and involvment.

Sincerely,

Deka Dolittle

wardy
April 24th, 2006, 7:00 PM
That should've come in an envelope.

ricciburns
April 28th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Looks like everybody that wanted to join has.... or are they just waiting for the last minute?

FaSho34
April 28th, 2006, 4:27 PM
yeah, probably

Daddy Yankee
April 28th, 2006, 4:50 PM
If it's possible to still join

Can I get

William Regal as a heel

and Jazz as a heel as well?
Basically........................
Willian Regal- Want him to play da game!
Jazz- I want her going after the Womens Championship

Deka
April 28th, 2006, 8:08 PM
If it's possible to still join

Can I get

William Regal as a heel

and Jazz as a heel as well?
Basically........................
Willian Regal- Want him to play da game!
Jazz- I want her going after the Womens Championship

You got it Salem.

Glad to have you on board.

Vee-Bee
April 28th, 2006, 8:14 PM
Can I still be in this??

Funaki - Face.

Deka
April 28th, 2006, 8:16 PM
You sure can Vee-Bee.

Funaki it is.

Deka
April 28th, 2006, 8:28 PM
NOTICE:

Today marks the deadline of sign-ups for The Awakening. Sign-ups will remain open throughout tonight and will officially end at 12pm tomorrow. At that specified time, sign-ups will be over and the game will officially start. If you decide to sign-up after the deadline, your character will be added to the roster, but you will not be able to be involved in any early storylines and will have to wait for a later spot.

Tomorrow, at 12pm, details concerning the draft, splitting the two shows (RAW and Smackdown!), will be revealed. The draft will be the first order of business. Immediately following the draft we will go directly into the actual game with the brands completely split and two alternative shows playing out throughout the game.

Until then, sign-ups are still open all day today and will remain open until 12pm tomorrow. If you sign-up after 12pm tomorrow you'll be considered as a late participant and will be treated as such.

Thanks for all your patience and not complaining about the slow start of this thing. Hope you guys enjoy the game once it kicks off.

Deka D.

wardy
April 28th, 2006, 8:38 PM
You know somethin, The Rock's been walkin about backstage and he's met a lot of people that want to suck his dick and you know what? The Rock doesn't want any old fucko suckin his dick he wants a woman! ANd you ain't HAD A WOMAN, you know what I mean? I've been to San Fransico and I met a lot of guys that looked like women, you know what I mean Deka Doolittle and The Rock says this: look both ways before you cross the road IF YA SMELLLLALALALALALALAL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!!!!!

(MUSIC HITS AND THE ROCK SWAGGERS OUT THE JOINT WITH THREE GIRLS AND A BLUNT IN HIS MOUTH)

Daddy Yankee
April 28th, 2006, 9:00 PM
You got it Salem.

Glad to have you on board.

Happy to be on board, cant wait till this fantasy fed starts up.;)

Deka
April 29th, 2006, 1:19 AM
You know somethin, The Rock's been walkin about backstage and he's met a lot of people that want to suck his dick and you know what? The Rock doesn't want any old fucko suckin his dick he wants a woman! ANd you ain't HAD A WOMAN, you know what I mean? I've been to San Fransico and I met a lot of guys that looked like women, you know what I mean Deka Doolittle and The Rock says this: look both ways before you cross the road IF YA SMELLLLALALALALALALAL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!!!!!

(MUSIC HITS AND THE ROCK SWAGGERS OUT THE JOINT WITH THREE GIRLS AND A BLUNT IN HIS MOUTH)

I don't know if that was meant to be a promo, or just in good fun.

But, just to keep you informed, there is to be no promoing outside of the actual shows in this game. And, you'll only be cutting promos within the shows when approached about it prior to the show in a PM. You'll be approached with the interview question(s) and/or concept of your backstage or in-ring promo. You can then choose to send me back a PM of your dialogue/actions during the segment, I'll look it over, edit if necessary, and then it'll be placed into the final show.

There may also be times you just don't feel like writing up a promo (even though it's not very hard, since they can be extremely short). During those times, I'll gladly do it for you. But, I encourage doing it yourself to kind of mold your own character.So, while that was hilarious, if it was meant to be a promo, I'll have to let you know to hold back on stuff like that until you're given the "TV time" to do it.

wardy
April 29th, 2006, 7:12 AM
I was fucking wrecked when I posted that, please excuse me as it was nothing to do with the game. :yes:

Deka
April 29th, 2006, 2:18 PM
REMINDER:

As you all know, 12pm this afternoon marked the deadline of sign-ups for The Awakening. Now, that does not mean those that choose to sign-up after the game begins will not be able to play. They will. Although they will not be able to get involved in any early storylines and will not be able to be involved in the Royal Rumble, unless one of the early participants quits the game and a spot in the match opens up (in which case they'd still have to have the highest point ranking within the group of late entrants to get in). But, their characters will still be added to the roster to be introduced into the game at a later date. As for those already signed to the roster, the game does officially begin today. The roster split will be the first thing we take care of. Further details concerning the draft will be given later this evening. Hope you all enjoy the game.

Deka
April 29th, 2006, 7:07 PM
DRAFT

http://www.the11thhour.com/archives/072000/features/images/role_mcmahon.jpg
Alright folks. Here we go. It's time for the draft.

And before we get this thing underway, I'd like to first give you some heads up on exactly how this will work.

You will be posting a number, between 1-32, for your particular superstar. If you have selected a diva, you will also be required to post a number for her, ranging from 1-17, that will be seperate from your other grappler's number. If you have chosen a manager or valet, you will not be required to post a number for them, as they will follow your intial superstar to whichever show they are drafted to regardless.

No two people may post the same number. Meaning, once someone has posted a particular number, no one else will be able to post that same number. This rule accounts for numbers posted for both male and female superstars. If the same number is posted by two different people, the player who first posted the number will be awarded that number for the draft and the other player will be asked to repost a new, vacant number. If a player fails to post a number for the draft, their superstar(s) will automatically be placed on one of the two shows and will automatically be chosen as one of the last draft picks. Ample time will be given for all players to post their numbers. Draft results will be posted three days from today (although, this date is subject to change), whether all numbers have been entered or not.

For those that are wondering how the posting of these numbers will affect their character in the draft: The number you post will not only decide which show you will be placed on, but also the order in which you will be drafted. Keep in mind, the order in which you are drafted may affect where your character is placed in early storylines. So, garnering a top draft pick, even if it is not #1, may very well help give your character a greater advantage of getting more exposure during the first intial shows and gaining an immediate sense of "respect" just by being one of the top draft picks, in comparison to a superstar who is picked up further toward the end of the draft. Being a top draft pick shows your GM thinks you'll be an important component of their product and this will be made apparent through more "TV time" for your character, etc.

There is a possibility that players with both a male and female grappler will find that their two characters are split apart during the draft. You will still have complete control over both superstars, despite them being drafted to opposing brands. And a said before, those with managers and valet need not worry about posting numbers for them, as the managers and valets will follow their proteges to whichever show they may be drafted to.

With that said, the number posting may begin. Remember to be completely clear and specific when posting your numbers. Good luck to everyone and if there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Fanny Batter
April 29th, 2006, 7:08 PM
Aries - 24
Steph - 13

darkhorse
April 29th, 2006, 7:09 PM
Triple H - 8
Torrie Wilson - 4

wardy
April 29th, 2006, 7:18 PM
The Rock - 1

mth
April 29th, 2006, 7:19 PM
Umaga - 7

CWM
April 29th, 2006, 7:40 PM
Benoit - 3
Mickie - 5

Bennedy
April 29th, 2006, 7:51 PM
Christian - 14

Victoria - 9

Holy_Hopkins
April 29th, 2006, 7:52 PM
Kurt Angle - 2

Trish Stratus - 1

V-Line
April 29th, 2006, 7:56 PM
Jeff Jarrett - 32

ricciburns
April 29th, 2006, 8:06 PM
Edge - 17

anybody too lazy to look back before me, these numbers were already taken:

1, 24, 8, 7, 3, 14, 2, 32, and 17. Those for the divas, you're on your own!

Slim Shady
April 29th, 2006, 8:59 PM
Undertaker - 25

Chyna - 2

canuckin
April 29th, 2006, 8:59 PM

mth
April 29th, 2006, 9:55 PM
Two people picked 1.

Slim Shady
April 29th, 2006, 9:59 PM
Two people picked 1.

One person picked 1 for his superstar. The other used 1 for thier diva.

Deka
April 29th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, but it was for two different type of characters.

wardy picked 1 for The Rock, a male character.

While, Holy_Hopkins picked 1 for Trish Stratus, a female character.

Male characters and divas have different number systems. You just can't pick the same numbers within those two different type of characters.

EDIT: Slim beat me to it.

Thank you, Slim. :wave:

Slim Shady
April 29th, 2006, 10:09 PM
:bowing: That's what I'm here for.

mth
April 29th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Oh, ok. My bad.

Brian M.
April 29th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Bradshaw- 9

Deka
April 29th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Not a problem, mth.

Here's how the Draft number posting is looking thus far.

WWE SUPERSTARS:

1 - The Rock (wardy)
2 - Kurt Angle (Holy_Hopkins)
3 - Chris Benoit (CM90)
4 - AJ Styles (OceansMafia)
5 -
6 -
7 - Umaga (mth)
8 - Triple H (darkhorse)
9 - John Bradshaw Layfield (Brian M.)
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 - Randy Orton (Aeida)
14 - Christian (hatred from the soul)
15 -
16 -
17 - Edge (ricciburns)
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 - Shawn Michaels (tlk23)
24 - Austin Aries (bongming)
25 - The Undertaker (Slim Shady)
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 - Gene Snitsky (canuckin)
32 - Jeff Jarrett (Surveillance)

WWE DIVAS:

1 - Trish Stratus (Holy_Hopkins)
2 - Chyna (Slim Shady)
3 - Ivory (OceansMafia)
4 - Torrie Wilson (darkhorse)
5 - Mickie James (CM90)
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - Victoria (hatred from the soul)
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 - Stephanie McMahon (bongming)
14 -
15 - Gail Kim (Aeida)
16 -
17 - Maria (tlk23)

I'll edit this post as things change. And, also, once this thread switches pages, I'll repost this so you don't have to shift back a page to see it.

wardy
April 29th, 2006, 11:03 PM
I'm top of the league. :D

tlk23
April 29th, 2006, 11:06 PM
HBK - 23
Maria - 17

OceansMafia
April 29th, 2006, 11:49 PM
AJ - 4

Ivory - 3

Aeida
April 30th, 2006, 1:22 AM
Randy Orton - 13
Gail Kim - 15

Vee-Bee
April 30th, 2006, 1:34 AM
Funaki -5

Because 5 is an EVIL number.

Mikey_Jones
April 30th, 2006, 3:50 AM
Y2J 19
Lita 7

Dazz
April 30th, 2006, 6:57 AM
21 Shelley
12 Christy

FaSho34
April 30th, 2006, 7:57 AM
Joe- 20

JamieB
April 30th, 2006, 9:57 AM
Spanky-27
Beulah-16

Mikey_Jones
April 30th, 2006, 10:43 AM
WWE SUPERSTARS:

1 - The Rock (wardy)
3 - Chris Benoit (CM90)
5 - Funaki (Vee-Bee)
6 -
7 - Umaga (mth)
8 - Triple H (darkhorse)
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 - Randy Orton (Aeida)
15 -
16 -
17 - Edge (ricciburns)
18 -
19 - Chris Jericho (Mikey_Jones)
20 - Joe (FaSho)
21 - Alex Shelley (Dazz)
22 -
26 -
27 - Spanky (JamieB)
28 -
29 -
30 -

WWE DIVAS:

2 - Chyna (Slim Shady)
3 - Ivory (OceansMafia)
5 - Mickie James (CM90)
6 -
7 - Lita (Mikey_Jones)
8 -
10 -
11 -
12 - Christy (Dazz)
14 -
15 - Gail Kim (Aeida)
16 - Beulah (JamieB)
17 - Maria (tlk23)

I've updated it. Hope you don't mind Deka

Delta
April 30th, 2006, 10:55 AM
raven 26

RomulusWolfe
April 30th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Kane - 30

:)

Deka
April 30th, 2006, 3:54 PM
Thanks for the help, Mikey. I'll continue it from here..

WWE SUPERSTARS:

1 - The Rock (wardy)
3 - Chris Benoit (CM90)
5 - Funaki (Vee-Bee)
6 -
7 - Umaga (mth)
8 - Triple H (darkhorse)
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 - Randy Orton (Aeida)
15 -
16 -
17 - Edge (ricciburns)
18 -
20 - Samoa Joe (FaSho)
21 - Alex Shelley (Dazz)
22 -
26 - Raven (Delta)
27 - Spanky (JamieB)
28 -
29 -
30 - Kane (RomulusWolfe)

WWE DIVAS:

2 - Chyna (Slim Shady)
3 - Ivory (OceansMafia)
5 - Mickie James (CM90)
6 -
7 - Lita (Mikey_Jones)
8 -
10 -
11 -
12 - Christy Hemme (Dazz)
14 -
15 - Gail Kim (Aeida)
16 - Beulah McGuillicutty (JamieB)
17 - Maria (tlk23)

Slim Shady
April 30th, 2006, 4:10 PM
I say you put the rest in random... So we can start this thing :shifty:

Fanny Batter
April 30th, 2006, 4:12 PM
HERE HERE!

Mikey_Jones
April 30th, 2006, 4:16 PM
What /\ said
.........l
.........l

CWM
April 30th, 2006, 4:47 PM

Indeed. :yesyes:

StoneColdChris
April 30th, 2006, 5:37 PM
6-Shelton Benjamin
6- Melina

Deka
April 30th, 2006, 6:07 PM

Wouldn't be fair to the rest of the people who need to put numbers in.

You guys have gotten the opportunity to sort of blindly steer the fate of your superstars in the Draft Lottery. I wouldn't feel right not giving others who haven't put in number(s) yet that opportunity.

The deadline to put numbers in for the Draft is Tuesday. So, I hope you guys can hold on for that much longer. The numbers seem to be coming in moderately fast, so it shouldn't even take that long.

If everyone hasn't entered Draft numbers by Tuesday, then I'll randomly draft the others myself. But, I'm just giving the others a chance who haven't had the same opportunity as you guys.

Besides, it's much more fun for me when you guys choose your own fate (not really knowing what you've chosen) and then you find out later, for yourself, what you've chosen for your character. It's less fun "randomly" drafting you myself.

You guys have been patient thus far. Just bare with me a bit longer. It won't be much longer before we start. Trust me.

Deka
April 30th, 2006, 6:11 PM
WWE SUPERSTARS:

1 - The Rock (wardy)
3 - Chris Benoit (CM90)
5 - Funaki (Vee-Bee)
6 - Shelton Benjamin (StoneColdChris)
7 - Umaga (mth)
8 - Triple H (darkhorse)
10 - Chris Masters (wolferine)
11 -
12 -
13 - Randy Orton (Aeida)
15 - Ric Flair (Faceless)
16 -
17 - Edge (ricciburns)
18 - William Regal (Salem)
20 - Samoa Joe (FaSho)
21 - Alex Shelley (Dazz)
22 - Juventud Guerrera (SheltonLondon)
26 - Raven (Delta)
27 - Spanky (JamieB)
28 -
29 - Road Warrior Animal (Rip)
30 - Kane (RomulusWolfe)

WWE DIVAS:

2 - Chyna (Slim Shady)
3 - Ivory (OceansMafia)
5 - Mickie James (CM90)
6 - Melina (StoneColdChris)
7 - Lita (Mikey_Jones)
8 - Jazz (Salem)
10 - Jillian Hall (wolferine)
11 -
14 -
15 - Gail Kim (Aeida)
17 - Maria (tlk23)

SheltonLondon
April 30th, 2006, 7:03 PM
22 - Juventud (Number picked in honour of Tony Hibbert)

P.S - I better get to do some wacky Juventud segments or have dodgy rumours spread about my weirdness.

wolferine
April 30th, 2006, 9:13 PM
Chris Masters - 10

Jillian Hall - 10

Daddy Yankee
April 30th, 2006, 9:26 PM
18) William Regal

8) Jazz

Faceless
April 30th, 2006, 10:10 PM
15) Ric Flair

WOOOOO!

Aeida
May 1st, 2006, 12:07 AM
How is it there are two people being Melina?

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 12:11 AM
I fucked that up when adding in StoneColdChris' choice, I guess. I completely deleted the number 7.

Thanks for noticing. I'll fix that right now.

Rip
May 1st, 2006, 1:47 AM
29) Animal

Sancty
May 1st, 2006, 3:06 AM
Carlito 11
Molly Holly 11

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 9:33 AM
WWE SUPERSTARS:

1 - The Rock (wardy)
3 - Chris Benoit (CM90)
5 - Funaki (Vee-Bee)
6 - Shelton Benjamin (StoneColdChris)
7 - Umaga (mth)
8 - Triple H (darkhorse)
10 - Chris Masters (wolferine)
11 - Carlito Caribbean Cool - Sanctimonius S.O.B.
12 -
13 - Randy Orton (Aeida)
15 - Ric Flair (Faceless)
16 - CM Punk (Bad Collin)
17 - Edge (ricciburns)
18 - William Regal (Salem)
20 - Samoa Joe (FaSho)
21 - Alex Shelley (Dazz)
22 - Juventud Guerrera (SheltonLondon)
26 - Raven (Delta)
27 - Spanky (JamieB)
28 - Sting (Punisher)
29 - Road Warrior Animal (Rip)
30 - Kane (RomulusWolfe)

WWE DIVAS:

2 - Chyna (Slim Shady)
3 - Ivory (OceansMafia)
5 - Mickie James (CM90)
6 - Melina (StoneColdChris)
7 - Lita (Mikey_Jones)
8 - Jazz (Salem)
10 - Jillian Hall (wolferine)
11 - Molly Holly (Sanctimonius S.O.B.)
14 - Trinity (Bad Collin)
15 - Gail Kim (Aeida)
17 - Maria (tlk23)

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 2:43 PM
NOTICE:

One day remaining to enter numbers for the draft. If your number(s) are not entered within the next day, your character will automatically be placed onto a show by myself.

Once again, it is your choice as to whether you post a number for your superstar or not. But please, keep in mind, that the number you enter not only affects which brand you are drafted to, but also your character's early position on that brand (with the higher draft picks being looked at as the more "valuable" assets on their particular show).

Deka D.

Bad Collin
May 1st, 2006, 3:07 PM
Punk - 16
Trinity - 14

Punisher
May 1st, 2006, 3:33 PM
Sting- 28

SheltonLondon
May 1st, 2006, 4:25 PM
So we're ready then now, because the person who hasn't entered is obviously number 12.

Punisher
May 1st, 2006, 4:58 PM
Deka, Sting is owned my me, Punisher.

Not Bad Collin;)

Sancty
May 1st, 2006, 5:44 PM
By the way commish-guy

I mark out huge for the Gummi Bears!

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 5:46 PM
So we're ready then now, because the person who hasn't entered is obviously number 12.

No. We're still giving Myron Hardy until tomorrow to post his draft number, because if he doesn't, he won't automatically get the number 12, he'll automatically be placed as the last pick of the draft on the brand of my chose. If he posts a number, he can avoid this and garner whichever spot in the draft the number 12 coresponds with.

If I was him I'd post that number, because, for all he knows 12 could corespond with the #1 spot in the draft for the very brand he would like most to be apart of. You never know... :dunno:

Deka, Sting is owned my me, Punisher.

Not Bad Collin

Sorry about that, dude. Forgive me. I edit these things so quickly sometimes that I don't even notice when I fuck up like that. Glad you guys are catching stuff like that, though.

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 5:48 PM
By the way commish-guy

I mark out huge for the Gummi Bears!

The Gummi Bears are immense. :yes:

Brian M.
May 1st, 2006, 6:27 PM
Why can't you just give him number 12 though?

Slim Shady
May 1st, 2006, 6:34 PM
Myron Hardy : I'll take #12.

There.. Now we can do this thing ;)

wardy
May 1st, 2006, 8:53 PM
Yeah Myron Hardy just PM'd me and he says he would be over the moon if he could have number 12.

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 9:08 PM
I've never had people be so antsy for this game before.

You guys do realize, even if Myron Hardy posts his number, this game is not starting until tomorrow night regardless, right?

So, you'll have to wait anyway. It takes time to write these shows up. Especially in my case with work and school.

Not to mention, that until all of you guys posted your numbers, I had no idea where you'd be drafted, so I had to wait for that to even start writing the show.

And I can't just give him number 12 because that'd be to the equivalent of giving him a guaranteed spot in the draft without him doing anything to earn it. Atleast you guys have posted numbers which will, in turn, correspond with a certain spot in the draft. What if 12 is the number one spot in the draft? Would that be fair to those who have actually participated and posted numbers for me to give someone who didn't even post a number the number one draft spot on one of the brands? I don't think it is and that's why I'm not just giving numbers away.

wardy
May 1st, 2006, 9:11 PM
I jumped on the bandwagon.

Delta
May 1st, 2006, 9:41 PM
Hey, Deka, if you need any assisstanceseses, just PM on over.

Deka
May 1st, 2006, 9:53 PM
Will do, Delta.

OceansMafia
May 1st, 2006, 11:18 PM
Yeah Myron Hardy just PM'd me and he says he would be over the moon if he could have number 12.

:rofl:

Deka
May 2nd, 2006, 3:46 PM
NOTICE:

Today is the final day to enter numbers for the draft. If your number(s) are not entered within the next 13 hours, your character will automatically be placed onto a show by myself and be designated the lowest spot in the draft.

Once again, it is your choice as to whether you post a number for your superstar or not. But please, keep in mind, that the number you enter not only affects which brand you are drafted to, but also your character's position within storylines (with the higher draft picks having the better chance of starting out as the more important superstars on their specified brand).

The 2006 WWE Draft will be posted either tomorrow night or sometime on Thursday.

Deka D.

Deka
May 2nd, 2006, 7:21 PM
http://www.geocities.jp/sw470608/wwe_logo.GIF
DRAFThttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Deka1/svr2.jpg
Things will never be the same.

sponsored by
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Deka1/QuiznosSubs.jpg

LIVE! Tomorrow night at 9/8 CT
on http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Deka1/Fox.gif

canuckin
May 2nd, 2006, 7:29 PM
since it's on fox will any of the diva's be naked for the draft?

Slim Shady
May 2nd, 2006, 7:30 PM
I promise.. I will try to talk Chyna into leaving her cloths on.

canuckin
May 2nd, 2006, 7:32 PM
thank you

Slim Shady
May 2nd, 2006, 7:34 PM
:yes: Anything to help out the company

Myron Hardy
May 2nd, 2006, 10:20 PM
NUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR TWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.......twelve.

I apologize for my extreme lateness, my computer recently decided to die.

Aeida
May 2nd, 2006, 10:33 PM
Holy crap so your telling me that everyone who said they would be in this game are still in it.... thats gotta be a record

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 9:25 AM
Things will never be the same.

sponsored by

LIVE! Tonight night at 9/8 CT
on http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Deka1/Fox.gif

wardy
May 3rd, 2006, 9:32 AM
Definitely tonight?

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 9:58 AM
Definetely tonight, man. At approximately 9pm.

Rip
May 3rd, 2006, 10:09 AM
Cool, might be forced to stop by :D

darkhorse
May 3rd, 2006, 12:36 PM
Awesome.

ricciburns
May 3rd, 2006, 1:07 PM
FWWE's rated G superstar will be here around 10 to rip it up. Toning it down for a face turn, folks. Good to see the numbers for this and the participation, now I just have to wait a bit for the actual event. You could've done this last night and had FOX "x" out American Idol. It's not like I follow that. Just take precedent over shows that I demand shouldn't be on. Because Fox is the network the Bundy family used to be on, this is where it has to be. Good choice! I mean, if it was the WB, you might have to contend with... screw it, I don't even know what shows they have.

SheltonLondon
May 3rd, 2006, 1:12 PM
Juventud has reportedly been asking management for a draft to a seperate show, Juvey On Down. He wants a 7.23 hour show a day in which he fights himself and creates massive art attacks in the ring.

Sancty
May 3rd, 2006, 2:21 PM
FWWE's rated G superstar will be here around 10 to rip it up. Toning it down for a face turn, folks. Good to see the numbers for this and the participation, now I just have to wait a bit for the actual event. You could've done this last night and had FOX "x" out American Idol. It's not like I follow that. Just take precedent over shows that I demand shouldn't be on. Because Fox is the network the Bundy family used to be on, this is where it has to be. Good choice! I mean, if it was the WB, you might have to contend with... screw it, I don't even know what shows they have.

Actually Idol's on tonight @ 9 as well!

Don't ask how I know... I got if from a source...

:shifty:

FaSho34
May 3rd, 2006, 3:19 PM
Joe's still gonna murder all of you........ JOE JOE JOE!

Punisher
May 3rd, 2006, 3:58 PM
All prepare....for Sting!

Man tough decision. Draft or Anaheim/Calgary Game 7. Meh I think I'll do draft from 9-10. South Park and then the hockey game.

OceansMafia
May 3rd, 2006, 4:25 PM
Definetely tonight, man. At approximately 9pm.

Damn i'll be at work :D

JamieB
May 3rd, 2006, 5:05 PM
9pm American Time! Curses, Spanky does not like that

V-Line
May 3rd, 2006, 5:16 PM
Agreed Jamie, I have no idea when 9pm American time is!

Punisher
May 3rd, 2006, 5:23 PM
I believe that's noon for you.

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 6:20 PM

Its noon dude, they are 13 hours behind us

wardy
May 3rd, 2006, 6:30 PM
So is it 2:00am in the UK?

Aeida
May 3rd, 2006, 7:29 PM
Something like that... to bad i am at uni at the moment, i am gonna be in a lecture when the draft happens

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 8:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Deka1/Fox.gif

sponsored by

Stamford, CT
The Auditorium
January 1, 2005

The WWE logo fades in and out..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Deka1/auditorium.jpg
As soon as the 2006 WWE Draft Lottery hits the airs, we are immediately greeted by WWE C.E.O., Linda McMahon, standing in front of a large black podium which sits in between two other podiums, facing a packed crowd, consisting of WWE superstars and staff alike, as well as about 50 hand-picked fans, all sitting behind a sea of empty blue and red chairs with the RAW and Smackdown! logos branded on the front and back of each of them. "Ladies and gentlemen. The owner of World Wrestling Entertainment....Vincent Kennedy McMahon." Linda steps away from the podium, giving a modest hand clap along with the applause from the rest of the onlookers, as Vince McMahon steps up from his seat on stage next to the other members of the WWE Board of Directors and walks down toward the podium. Linda and Vince shake hands, then Linda makes her way across the stage over to her seat with the Board of Directors on stage. As Linda walks toward her seat, Vince watches her with a look of disguist until she finally sits down. Vince then, turns his attention to those in the audience and steps up to the podium.

"Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say. I truly still find it hard to grasp the fact that this moment is really taking place. It's almost unbelievable. Truly it is. And looking across this auditorium at the many faces in front of me, it's quite apparent that many of you share the same feelings. I'm sure out there tonight are many pounding hearts and sweaty palms. As the fear of what will be. The curiousity of what lies ahead. And the wonder of why this must be takes over. Tonight, two brands...RAW and Smackdown!...that have been under one roof for so long, will literally be split in two. It's hard to fathom really. Tonight, World Wrestling Entertainment moves into a entirely new era. This company will never be the same. And, quite frankly...it had to happen. I have sat back and allowed this company to sit idley in the same position for far too long. It's time for World Wrestling Entertainment be catapulted to a new level and take a big step forward into the future. It's time for a change. It's time for a "shake-up". It's time for the 2006 WWE Draft Lottery!".

The auditorium fills with applause. As it dies down Vince continues. "But, before we begin. I'd first like the introduce the two men that will be picking and choosing the superstars to be drafted to RAW and Smackdown! tonight. Two men, hand-picked by myself to be appointed as general managers of both brands. I truly believe both of these individuals have what it takes to be leaders. And I have faith that they will bring out the utmost potential in RAW and Smackdown!. Now, this first gentleman that I am about to introduce is a man that I myself highly admire. He is a man the upholds a great passion for the sport wrestling. He epitomizes the word confidence, but knows also when to be humble, and does that quite well. This man is more than qualified for the role of general manager and I'm certain that he will go beyond the call of duty and prove himself as one of the best, if not the best, to ever assume such a position. So, without further ado. Ladies and gentleman. Please welcome, the general manager of RAW. My son....Shane McMahon!"

Shane stands up from his seat in the audience and heads down toward the stage to applause and a few surprised faces. Vince and Shane embrace after a handshake, then Vince looks his son over once with what looks to be almost a teary-eyed expression as Shane nods his head and smiles. Shane walks over, taking to the left of Vince, at the RAW podium. Vince continues. "I told you this night what about the future, didn't I? I wasn't just saying for effect. I meant every word of it. To my left, you are looking at the future of this business. This man right here is going to take this company to new heights. I truly have faith in his ability as general manager. He's got the brains, the confidence, but most of all...he's got my genes. And that's all that needs to be said. But, you know, this is not a night of picking and choosing just those that are on my good side. And when I introduce this next individual, I'm sure you'll see that this is clearly not the case. Me and this man have had our share of ups and downs. We have literally been at one another's throats in the past. If we could, we would have deprived the other of all the essentials of life. A roof over our heads, transportation, food...hell even the very air that we freely breath right now. If we could have, we would have let eachother sufficate to death. And done it with a smile on our faces, at that. But, you know, in recents years, since one of us finally proved *ahem* superiority over the other, we've learned to respect eachothers strengths. I admire this man for his unrelentless passion to see his product grow and reach the pinnacle of it's potential. And I respect this man's cut-throat passion to see nothing but sucess. In fact, if anything, this man is just like....me. So, with that said. Ladies and gentleman. Please welcome, the general manager of Smackdown!. None other than....Eric Bischoff!"

Not having a seat in the audience, Bischoff makes his way out from the back of the stage to the shock of many in attendance, including alot of the WWE superstars themselves. Bischoff steps up to Vince and the two engage in a very tense staredown, glaring at one another with looks of hatred. Bischoff extends his hand out to Vince. Vince looks down at Bischoff's extended hand, hesitating to shake hands with him. The audience begins to get noisy, as calls of "Just do it!" and "Hit him, Vince!" echo throughout the auditorium. After a moment, Vince finally streches his hand out and shakes hands with Eric Bischoff. The hand shake lasts ackwardly long and looks very stiff, though. When they finally let go of eachother hand, Bischoff walks over to the right of Vince, taking his position at the Smackdown! podium, while still glaring at Vince, as Vince stares back as well. Vince, massaging his wrist, gives Bischoff one last glare, then turns back to the podium. "Well then. Tonight is certainly getting very "tense". Nice grip there, Eric." Vince looks over at Bischoff, who just shrugs his shoulders and smirks. "Nonetheless. As I look all around me, I see the faces of some of most intimidating men in the world tainted by the innocence of not knowing what to expect. The nervous emotions of fear are so heavy in this buidling, even I can feel it. And it's understandable. You don't know what to expect. You have know idea what is going to happen next. And, all the while, you're wondering, "where will I be once this night is over?", "what does this mean for my career?". Well, ladies...gentlemen. You're about to find out. You may not want to. But, it's going to happen. It has to happen. It's time to shake things up. So, with all the preliminaries aside...Let the draft begin!"

"And stepping up the podium to make the first draft pick of the night will be the general manager of RAW. Shane McMahon. Vince makes his way to his seat as Shane McMahon steps up to the RAW podium and prepares to announce his first pick for RAW. "Great choice, pops. Great choice. Let superior GM go first and save the dead weight for last. I like how you think, I really do." Bischoff shakes his head. "More like, let the spoiled brat go first.." Vince hops up for his seat. "You watch your mouth, Bischoff!" Bischoff raises his hands up in a notion of backing off, while grining. Shane looks over at Bischoff with anger. "Yeah ok, Eric. You keep entertaining yourself over there while I take care of some real business like making the first pick in the draft and maybe...just maybe, I'll let you get my leftover scraps." Bischoff looks to want to respond with something, but he holds back and let's Shane proceed. Shane turns back to the RAW podium, smirking. "Yeah, that's right. Anyway...here we go. Now, this first pick here...this was a tough one to make a decision on. I really wasn't too sure if I was making the right choice here at first. I really had to think this one over. But, giving myself sometime to think it over and let it marinate, I finally came to a conclusion of who I wanted to choose as the first draft pick for RAW. Like I said, this was a tough one. There are alot of great wrestlers sitting in this room tonight. But, in the end this one single individual just stood out to me. And, I won't lie. This may very well surprise a few of you. But, for me, this was the right choice. When I think of this man, I think of "the future". He epitomizes every thing that a WWE superstar should be and he caught my eye a long time ago. I've always thought, while alot of others will fall to the waist side, this man right here is destined to make it to the top of the business. He's young. He's got his whole life ahead of him and he's already one of the best things this company's got to offer. That's the type of person I want leading RAW into the new era. And that's why I've come to the conclusion that RAW's first draft pick will be none other than....Chris Masters!"
http://www.gerweck.net/chrismordetzky.jpg
The camera quickly pans into the audience, showing the reaction of RAW's #1 draft pick, Chris Masters. He looks like he literally cannot believe it, as do those around him. Not knowing what to do, he begins to celebrate in his seat, and slapping hands with those around him, who don't look all too excited. He jumps to his feet, raising his hands in the air and yelling, "Who's the man?!". Then walks up to the next row of empty blue and red chairs and takes a seat in the very first red chair in the front row with a huge grin on his face, continuing to celebrate and gloat in his seat. "Sup, Shane! I see you, man. You made the perfect choice, baby!", he says. The camera switches back to Shane who is abliging his number pick on the stage with the thumbs up. Shane then looks over to Bischoff with a smirk, points at his first pick with a look of pride, shrugs his shoulders and says, "Your turn."

Bischoff looks almost taken back by Shane's first pick. "Wow, Shane. What a pick. I sure as hell didn't expect that one. Good choice, though. I most admit. He was going to be one of my picks, so cudos to you for snatching him from under my feet. You're obviously bringing your A-game tonight. But, still, I hardly think you're prepared to do battle with me, son. You see, RAW's first draft pick is going to make Smackdown!'s first pick look like a joke. Not that that's really that hard to do or any thing *cough*. Anyhow. In making my decision as to who I'd want as my first pick, I was looking for someone who would not only make a great leader, but someone who would also epitomize what Smackdown! is. Smackdown! being a show where risks are taken and limits are surpassed needs someone in the front line that personafies that in their very own lifestyle. And, that's something that RAW's first draft pick does and does very well. This man is one of the toughest, most underrated superstars in this business. He takes a good ass kicking just as well as he can give one and everytime he steps into the squared circle, his passion for this sport shines through. For my first draft pick I wanted a man that showcased a valid respect for the sport of wrestling, was more than good at what he does, yet knows how to be humble about it and just goes out there to do what he loves. Because, damn it, that's what Smackdown! is all about...taking it back to the foundation. Bringing back that pure passion for wrestling as a whole. That's why, as Smackdown's number one draft pick. I've decided to choose....Raven!"
http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesR/raven_ecw2.jpg
Just as with RAW's first pick, we are shown Smackdown's number one pick, Raven, stepping out of his seat in the audience and heading over to sit at one of the empty blue chairs in front of the stage. There is a much louder applause for him than Chris Masters. Possibly out of a show of respect, as he definetely takes being picked first alot more smoothly, simply signaling to everyone once, then calmly taking his seat on the Smackdown! side of the auditorium. Back on the stage, Bischoff looks over at Shane, nodding his head and smiling as if to say, "Told ya.". Shane looks to be a bit surprised by Bischoff's first pick. "Damn, Eric. Nice comeback, man. I have to give it to you. That was a damn good pick for RAW right there. Better than my first choice, ehh..I think not. But, pretty damn good nonetheless. But, I'm about to kill all that noise with my second pick here in just a second. You're really gonna love this one, Eric, I swear. (chuckling) You want to talk about having a respect and humbleness toward the business. Well, then, you have to look no further than this man here. He's one of the greatest atheletes to ever grace a wrestling ring and...you got it...he's on RAW. Ladies and gentlemen, RAW's second draft pick is...Chris Benoit!"
http://staffordmotorspeedway.com/Pages/News/Images/chris-benoit.jpg
Bischoff almost looks floored by Shane's second pick. "Sheesh..Good God, Shane. You're starting to take shots at the heart now. That's not good. Trust me. You don't want to do that, my friend. You're about to make things very serious. But, you better believe I'm prepared for a fight. And you're gonna feel it with my next pick. I can't even imagine how to describe this man. He's an icon, no doubt. Hell...words can't explain what this man means to this sport. In fact, there need be no words. He needs no introduction. Me and him are very close and I have utmost respect for this guy, as I'm certain every single person who calls themself a wrestling fan does, as well. I'll just end it at that and tell you. My next draft pick and the second superstar to join the Smackdown! roster is....Sting!"
http://www.webontario.com/fighting/sting/sting.jpg
Shane's jaw almost drops after Bischoff announces he's second pick. But, he manages to pick it and keep moving. "Aww..man! Damn, it's gettin' tense up in here! It's all good, though. Really, it is. Cause my next pick. Ha. This guy is what you'd call a "modern day legend". He's bound for the Hall of Fame, but he's still got so many years of goodness left in him it'll be awhile before he gets there. Oh, and all those years he's got left in him. Yeah, they're gonna be spent with me, on the number one brand in World Wrestling Entertainment. RAW. But, RAW isn't just the number one brand. Oh no. From this moment on....RAW is Jericho, baby!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Chris_Jericho.jpg
Shane goes nuts after announing his third pick yelling at Bischoff. "And what?! Beat that, punk! Come on! What you got for me, Eric?!...Bring it!" Bischoff just shakes his head at Shane, while smiling and chuckling a bit. "No need to get so emotional about that last pick of yours Shane. Really, no need. The first reason being that you looked like a complete dipstick there just a second ago. And, the other being that my next pick is simply better. Don't believe me? Need some proof? Well, when let's just say, if Smackdown! was lacking in charisma, this man makes up for that..and then some. Because Smackdown!'s third draft pick is....Christian!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Christian.jpg
Shane, still a little pissed by Bischoff's earlier comments, nods his head and continues on. "First and foremost, Bischoff. You need to watch your damn mouth when you address me. You're talking to the future of this business. You heard my dad earlier. He said it himself. It's gonna be me, Shane McMahon, that takes this company into the next era. Not Eric Bischoff. So, you can just give up your little act and stop pretending you're worth something, because you're not, Eric. You're worthless. You always were. That's why WCW flopped." (Ooo's from the audience and a very pissed look from Bischoff) "So then, if we understand eachother. And you're ready to shut your mouth. I'll continue. RAW is looking solid so far if I can say so myself. But, it's missing something. Something big. Something...red. How bout a Big Red Machine called Kane?!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Kane.jpg
Bischoff, looking somewhat upset approaches the podium mic. "Look, Shane. Let's be mature here. We're two grown men and I think we should both be able to pull that off. I know, I know. You're Vince McMahon's son, so that might be a little hard for you. But, I know you can do it, buddy. I really believe in you, Shane. Just keep trying. You grow some balls one day." (Oooo's from the audience. Shane is beyond pissed by what Bischoff has said and Vince is about ready to get up a confront Bischoff, but the Board members around him hold him back and attempt to calm him down) "But, you know what? Stratch all this childish nonsense. It's irelevant to what's going on here. We're handling something very serious right now. RAW and Smackdown! are being split in half. Wrestlers are going here. Wrestlers are going there. And you. You choose THAT pick? Are you nuts? Good luck controlling that lunatic. It's a real treat, trust me. Been there. Done that. No looking to go back anytime soon."

Kane looks furious, sitting out in the audience on the RAW side, he looks to be steaming. Suddenly, Kane drops his head and begins to shake emphatically while yelling out undesernable things to himself. He abruptly looks up at Bischoff on the stage with an dark, devilish expression and points his hand out toward Bishoff. Right at that moment, the Smackdown! podium begins to catch fire! Everyone on the stage jumps to their feet, some jumping off the stage, others running across the stage as far away from the fire as possible. Bischoff flees to the other side of the stage, looking like he's about to piss his pants. Backstage personnel quickly rush out with fire extinguishers, frantically spraying away at the fire, trying to put it out. Kane is shown, rocking back and forth in his seat, laughing demonically. As the staff fight the "freak" fire and everyone in the auditorium is on their feet, we head to a quick commercial break.

(Commercial Break)

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 9:35 PM
Back from break, we are shown a replay of Kane setting the podium on fire from just moments ago before the commercial break. Kane was escorted out of the building for the remainder of the night as he'd been labeled a "safety hazard". Bischoff is back at the podium, now with burnt markings all over it. Still shaken up from the incident, he continues on with the draft regardless. "You see that, Shane....that's what...you'll have to be dealing with...week in and week out, over there on RAW. I hope you enjoy yourself, because I'll damn sure be enjoying watching you go through it." Shane, still blown away by what he's just seen, looks shocked and a little bit worried as well. But, shakes his head at what Bischoff says. Not wanting to believe him. Bischoff continues. "As for Smackdown!. The Smackdown! brand is all about sophistication. And my next pick is the perfect example of just that. He's also one hell of a professional wrestler with a unique style all his own. And he doesn't set podiums on fire! As my fourth draft pick for Smackdown!, I've decided to choose....William Regal!"
http://www.gerweck.net/steveregal.jpg
Shane McMahon looks at Bischoff with a straight face for a moment, then breaks down laughing. "You alright over there, Eric? That's what happens when you mess with RAW. You get burned...ha. I should be a comedian. But, no, seriously. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Honestly, the look on your face when that podium caught fire was priceless, man. Thanks for making my night. I truly appreciate it. Now then. You'll probably be wondering who my fifth draft pick is, huh? Well. I'll give you a hint. He's much cooler than your last pick. I hate to take him though, cuz it seems you could use something "cool" over on that side right about now. But, too bad for you he's coming over to RAW. If you don't know who I'm talking about by now, then it's obviously because you're not...well...cool. I shouldn't even have to say it, but, my next draft pick is....Carlito Caribbean Cool!"
http://www.fantawrestling.com/immagini/biografia_13.jpg
Bischoff rolls his eyes. "Shane. Bite me. Just stand there. Shut up. And watch a REAL general manager mold a roster together. We're on to draft pick number five for Smackdown! and this man right here is a legend. In the prime of his career, he held the crowd in the palm of his hand and was one of the most popular superstars in World Wrestling Entertainment. In spite of all of the doubters, he's still out there doing his thing and doing it just as well, if not better than he did so many years ago. I have alot of respect for this man and for his ability to be absent for so long, come back, and look just as refined and brilliant as he was before he left. That's why I want him on the Smackdown! roster. Smackdown! needs the presence of veteran to hold it together and keep it's foundation strong. So, with that said, I'm honored to welcome to Smackdown!, none other than....Road Warrior Animal!"
http://www.petitepowerlifter.com/animal.jpg
Shane seems to be thinking very hard after Bischoff's last pick. "Hm. That was one hell of a pick, Eric. Good to see Smackdown! is leaning toward the past, "the foundation" and all that jazz. But, as for RAW. RAW is all about the future. It's all about steering the company into the new era. And that's why I've chosen my next pick. This young buck is one of the most incredibly gifted and ring saavy superstars to have come along in awhile. Every match, he captivates fans with his lightning fast speed and dazzling in-ring acrobatics. If there ever was a bright future just waiting in the wind for someone. It's this kid. And that's why he's joining the RAW camp. That's why my next pick is....AJ Styles!"
http://www.gerweck.net/ajstyles.jpg
Bischoff prepares to make his next choice. "RAW...leaning towards the future. Blah, blah, blah. Wow. Good for you, Shane. What do you want? A cookie? While you clamor for the inexperienced Smackdown!'s roster is going to continue to flourish with more vetran talent. It won't stop. Not at this point in time, anyway. Because Smackdown!'s number six draft pick has been apart of this business for so long for him not to be considered a vetran would be a crime. But his vetran status is the only thing old about him. He still moves in the ring like he did 12 years ago and I have a feeling he isn't planning on calling it quits anytime soon. Please welcome the newest addition to the Smackdown! roster....Jeff Jarrett!"
http://www.eccw.com/frontimages/jeffjarrett2.jpg
Shane steps up for his next pick. "Woah. Eric. You just won't stop with this whole "veteran" deal you're on, will you? Well, that's fine. Because the more old geezers you add to your roster, the more young, fresh talent that is left for me to add to mine. Like this guy I've chosen as my seventh pick. He's young, he's talented, and he's damn sure intimidating. His style is one that cannot be explained. It must be seen to understand the "magic" this man performs everytime he takes to that ring. And he's bringing that magic over to RAW. Give it up for....Alex Shelley!"
http://www.gerweck.net/alexshelley.jpg
Bischoff prepares to make his next pick. "Shane..Shane..Shane. I thought you were smarter than that. You get all of this "young, fresh" talent, but out of all of them you forget the most valuable one? Geez. Guess I'll have to take him all for myself, then. I'm sure you won't mind...right? Oh, wait. I almost forgot. I don't care about what you think. Sorry, Eric. This one young talent you won't be getting. He's all mine. Making his new home, Smackdown!, from here on out is, the one, the only....Ken Kennedy!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fc/Kenanderson11.jpg/200px-Kenanderson11.jpg
Shane paces back and forth, nodding his head. He steps up to the podium. "Heh...wow. You know, Eric. You think you're real slick, don't you? You think you were so smart for that one, don't you? Well, if you do, I hate to inform you that you've got another thing coming. You think that was such a great move, snatching up one of the younger talent from underneath me, right? Well, you're wrong. What IS a great move though is this next pick I'm about to make. Hell...you could even call it a "great one". I don't even know why it took this long for this man to be drafted. But, all I know is I'm damn sure happy I was the one to snatch him up. You can have your "veterans" and your "legends". I'll take the "People's Champ"! I'll take The Rock!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Rock.jpg
It's now Bischoff's turn. "I hate to say it. But, Shane. That was one hell of a draft pick. You almost threw me off of my game with that one. But. Let's be serious here. No one throws Eric Bischoff off of his game. Because, you see. I am also thinking. And, when it comes to Smackdown!, what I'm looking for, for my show are wrestlers that not only exemplify the talent of the past. But also, stand out as the talent of today. And when you think of my next draft pick, that statement really reigns true. I truly believe this man has the talent to skyrocket the Smackdown! brand to a whole new level. He's a legend in his own right. But, let's face it. This man still has plenty of gas left in his tank. He truly needs no introduction. Though his name alone immediately causes fear to overcome his opponents. My next draft pick, ladies and gentleman, is.....The Undertaker!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Undertaker_1.jpg
As soon as Bischoff says his name, the lights go out throughout the entire auditorium. The jabbering of everyone inside can be heard as they question what is going on. Suddenly, the lights come back on and to the shock and surprise of a few, The Undertaker stands on the stage, staring down Shane McMahon, who looks scared as hell. Taker does move a muscle. He just stares coldly into the eyes of Shane. Shane tries getting bold and starts cautiously waving his hand in front of The Undertaker's face. Taker still doesn't move at all. Shane, looks around at everyone, points a Taker and startts laughing, then waves his hand in his face somemore. Taker suddenly grabs Shane's hand! He shoves it down and grabs him by the throat looking to Chokeslam him! Shane wiggle around frantically out of desperation. Taker begins to slowly lift him up by the throat. All of a sudden, a wet line goes rolling down Shane's pants leg. Shane has pissed himself! The auditorium erupts with laughter. Taker drops Shane on the stage and stares him down as he scrapes around on the stage, pants stained by piss, looking completely foolish, as the laughter continues throughout the auditorium and we had to another commercial break.

(Commercial Break)

FaSho34
May 3rd, 2006, 9:38 PM
This is shit, no Joe?

mth
May 3rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
This is kind of exciting. :) I got a bit confuesed ealier, because i think there were a couple spots where the guyts said the wrong brand name...but i like how this is going...edge of my seat waiting for my dude to get drafted.

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 10:01 PM
This is awsome, really looking forward to see who joins me on the show, can't believe my spot though, this is so exciting....

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 10:08 PM
As we come back for the break, we get a replay of Taker appearing from the darkness, staring down Shane, then lifting him up for a Chokeslam and Shane pissing his pants. Back in the auditorium, the laughter from before the break has died down a bit, but a few are still finding it hard not to stop laughing at Shane, who has the next pick. "Laugh all you want. But, you know what? Each and everyone of you losers would do the same thing if you were being dangled in the air by your neck, with a 7 foot monster breathing in your face. Bichoff...I know you had something to do with this. I don't know how you did it. But I know you did. You're just pissed that Kane almost microwaved that tupe on your head. But, whatever. Look. Forget all this crap. We're here for the draft and that's what I'm focusing on. My next pick symbolizes everything a great draft pick should. That's what I didn't find it hard to decide to add this superstar to the RAW roster. He's what you'd called an "all-around" athelete. He has everything any general manager could want in a young superstar and then some. My next pick is....Shelton Benjamin!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

With that, things go back to Bischoff. "In the spirit of drafting true talent. And continuing to build upon the future. I've chosen my next draft pick. He's got alot ahead of him, yet has already been in some of the most memorable and exciting matches in the history of this company. He's already a former World Wrestling Entertainment Champion. He's also one of the most controversial superstars in the world of wrestling. And, you know what I say....the more controversy, the better. Oh, but this is much better than Vince McMahon's son pissing himself. This next draft pick will make an immediate impact just by his presence on the roster. This next superstar, RAW's next draft pick is....Edge!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Edge.jpg
Shane is up next. "Ugh...shut your mouth, Bischoff! No more piss jokes, alright?! You would have done the same thing and you damn well know it! Just as all of these people would have! Besides, the only reason I pissed in the first place was to try and put out that little fire you had going there at your podium earlier! But, getting back to business. I'll give you your props. Excellent, Eric. Really. That was a great choice. But it just wasn't good enough. I'm sorry. You're slipping, Eric. It's obvious you're runnning out of good methods for buidling the Smackdown! roster. It's looking rather bleek. So, I'll allow you time to recooperate, get your stuff together, and come with something hard-hitting, while I announce my next draft pick. He epitomizes the word, "raw". In fact, he lives and breaths that word every single day of his life, 24-7. This guy right here is one of the most intimidating figures to ever have stepped into a wrestling ring in a long time. It even shakes me up a little just thinking about having this guy on my show. But, you know what? That's the kind of man I am. I'm not afraid to take risks! And that's why I'm welcoming to the RAW brand...this man....Umaga!"
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Superstars/29272/2458542
Bischoff is shown at the Smackdown! podium, nodding his head and seemingly holding in some laughter. "Okay..okay, Shane. I'll stop. I really will. It's just you made a fool out of yourself on national television. It was rather hilarious, really it was. One question, though. Is the stain still there? Do you need some baby wipes to fix that up?" Bischoff continues laughing with the majority of the auditorium, baring Vince McMahon, while Shane just stands there looking pissed and periodically looking down at his pants leg and putting his hands over it, attempting to cover it up. "Okay, I swear, Shane. That's the last joke. I promise. It's time for us to get serious about this thing anyway. At least for you it is. Smackdown! is looking far superior to the RAW roster thus far and that's not about to change with this next draft pick. This man is arguably a superior being in his own right. He has more grace and class than every superstar currently drafted to RAW, combined, and then a little bit more. He's just what Smackdown! needs. A real man's man. A motivator that speaks nothing but the truth and never sugar-coats the facts. But can also hit you hard with more than just words. He knows how to give a good ass kicking, too. He's had, arguably, one of the greatest WWE Title reigns in the history of the title itself and held the gold for longer than most ever will. Like I said, he's a superior being. In fact,he's a wrestling God! He's...John Bradshaw Layfield!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/John_Layfield.jpg
Shane takes to the mic. "Well. As Smackdown! continues to dig itself further into the ground before it even gets a chance to get off the ground, RAW continues to build itself around those superstars that exemplify that word, "raw". I told you, it's not going to stop. This next pick is a perfect example of that. He is, bar-none, one of the most intense men to ever lace up his boots. He's built his entire career around being intense...and just downright insane. You want to talk about making an impact? Well...this man right here is sure to make an impact. In everything he does, he makes an impact. Whether it's good or bad, he makes an impact. And as far as RAW goes, his impact on my brand is sure to be a good one. You might think you know who it is. And maybe you do. But, I'll just go ahead and tell you...Gene Snitsky is coming to RAW!"
http://www.wrestlingworld.it/Rubriche/Visigalli/fotoCafeSpecial/GeneSnitsky.jpg
Bischoff is looks slightly thrown-off by that pick by Shane, but he still appears to be together and moves on. "Okay, Shane. I won't lie. I like your style right about now. You're making some good choices. But, you're still not in my league. In fact, no one currently drafted to the RAW roster is in my next draft pick's league. He is so far above the rest of the talent, it should be a crime. He's a legend. He's an icon. He's a man that has truly earned his respect and has one of the most storied careers of any superstar to date.He is the Nature Boy, Ric Flair!"
http://www.gerweck.net/ricflair.jpg
Bischoff steps up. "Oh man. That was a great pick. That one deserves a hand clap from you'rs truly. Nice work there, Eric. But still...I've got one-up on you. You see, legends don't always come in "old packages". Sometimes you can be looking at a legend and not even realize it. As in the case with this young superstar who will be gracing the RAW roster. His career has just started, but he's already revered as one of the best, if not the best in the business at what he does. This man is looked at as a legend in some circles. In the ring, his skills go beyond anything words can describe. And he's bringing all that talent over to RAW. With that said, RAW welcomes....Samoa Joe!"
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/09/29/SamoaJoe.jpg
Bischoff prepares to make his next chose, looking to be really thinking about this one. "Young talent. Young talent. That's all I've been hearing from you all night, Shane. It's been ringing in my head so 'til I just can't seem to shake it out. And with that last pick. Boy, oh, boy. With that last pick, you really outdid yourself. I'm ready to play hardball with you, though. You want to talk about young, talented atheletes? Superstars already revered in small circles as legends? Well, then you've got to look no further than this man right here. My next draft pick. The next superstar making his onto the Smackdown! roster....Spanky!"
http://page.freett.com/6xtreme/gallery/mobile-qvga/wwe-3sa/spanky-01.jpg
With a winded expression, Shane moves his hand across his forehead and then proceeds on with his next choice. "Damn. You really are playing hardball, aren't you, Eric? Congratulations on that pick. I'm a little thrown-off by that one. But, nothing can set me off my course of making RAW the number one brand in this company. That's just not going to hand. You see, this next name that I call is one that could have the ability to turn this entire draft around. Not in my favor, have you. Because...well...the RAW is already owning the draft. But, what it will do is completely bury Smackdown! in such a way, I really don't think you'll be able to recover, Eric. You see, my next pick for RAW is one of wrestling's finest. His list of accomplishments goes on for ages. He's respected, as well as revered in this business. And like wine, he's only gotten better as the years have gone by. He's one of the best. Which is why he belongs on RAW. That's why my next pick is....The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Shawn_Michaels.jpg
Bischoff looks to be highly impressed by Shane's last pick. "Impressive, Shane. Really, really impressive. I didn't think you had it in you, but you're starting to really pull up the big guns. So, with that said, I think it's about time I pull up a "big gun" of my own. And, you know, as they say, big things come in small packages. Well, that certainly reigns true as far as my next pick is concerned. This man may not be the biggest of the bunch, but he is still on of the most skilled atheletes to ever do it. He's got experience and he's got a readily apparent love and respect for World Wrestling Entertainment, and the sport of wrestling in general. On Smackdown!, that's the type of superstars I want on my roster. And that's why I'm going with....Funaki as my next draft choice!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Sho_Fuanki.jpg
Shane looks like he really cannot believe what he's just heard. "Wow. Eric. If were trying to pull a swerve with that last pick, you sure as hell did just that. I know I was expecting that, and I'm damn certain nobody else here was either. But, if you want to dig your own grave, go right ahead. Over here on the RAW side of things, we look for REAL talent. People that do more than just talk the talk, but also walk the walk. People that strive to better than just alright, but look to surpass that and go farther than any thinks they can go. And this guy. He's done just that. Despite all the doubters. All the harsh criticism, he's made a great name for himself and accomplished many things that have just downright shocked some. While people like me have always been a support of his and always knew he'd be one of the greats. This is a pick was less of a choice and more of a neccessity. This man needs to be on RAW. No question about it. That's why I'm making my next draft choice....Randy Orton!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Randy_Orton1.jpg
Eric Bischoff seems to respect Shane's last pick. "Not bad. Not bad at all. You're still coming up short though, Shane. Kind of like my next draft pick. He's short. Small in stature. But, what he lacks in size, he makes up for in raw talent...no pun intended. Really, no pun intended, because, quite frankily, this man is too good for a show like RAW. He belongs on Smackdown! and that is where is going to be. Thus far, Smackdown! has accumulated alot of great talent. But none have been as physically dynamic as this man right here. The things he can do in that ring are amazing. He moves like no other when in there and, while he remains an underrated figure in this business, he's been doing this thing for a long time, has alot of experience, and it shows everytime he's in there. On Smackdown! size doesn't matter. It's all about talent. And talent is something this man exudes. Smackdown! is proud to welcome....Juventud Guerrera!"
http://www.gerweck.net/juvi.jpg
Shane is next. "Wait. What are you trying to say, Eric? You don't think RAW is about talent? Have you even looked over my roster? Obviously not. RAW has more talent on it's roster than Smackdown! could ever hope to garner. But, there's still room for some more. I'm always open to more talent, that's for sure. This next pick damn sure exemplifies someone of much talent. He may not be the most popular. He may not be the most famous. And he may not be the most decorated superstar. But in the wrestling community. The REAL wrestling community. This man is known as one of the best. He's looked at as a man among boys. His work is respected by every true wrestling fan that's ever had the honor of seeing him perform. In that ring, he's like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. And he's about to explode all over the RAW brand. That man, the next man who will be joining RAW, is...CM Punk!"
http://www.gerweck.net/cmpunk.jpg
Bischoff gets ready to announce his next choice. "We're moving into the home stretch here. And I've gotta say, it's been one hell of a battle. I have a new found respect for you, Shane. You're a man of good taste. Not great. But good. And you know how to make a good piss line straight down your pants leg. I've got to commend you for that. Anyway, it's been one hell of a draft, tonight. But, Smackdown! is definetely looking superior to that of RAW and it's only about to continue from here with my fifteenth draft pick. He's fresh. He's brass. He's lightning fast. And he's my secret weapon to stomping all of RAW's ass. I know you're wondering who it is, Shane. I can see it in your face, you're worried. But, I want you to sweat for just a little while longer. I want to make you wonder. I want to make you think about who my next pick is while you shake in fear of who it might be. Then, I'm going to lay it on you so hard, you won't be able to recooperate. Because Smackdown! next draft pick is....Austin Aries!"
http://www.chaoticwrestling.com/profiles/images/aries.jpg
Shane hesitates for a minute. Collecting all of his thoughts together. Preparing to make his final draft pick. "You're right, Eric. This has been one hell of a battle. But, you couldn't have been any less mature during it. All your petty insults and jokes have had no type of affect on my decision-making. If anything, they've only helped me to make much more focused decisions and mold together the more superior roster here on the RAW end of things. But, though my roster looks fantastic. It's definetely missing something. And, honestly, there are only two choices left. There's only two more wrestlers sitting out there in the audience now. Only two more red and blue seats not filled. Well, aside from Kane. My RAW superstar, who had you running silly like a little girl earlier. But, other than that, there are just two seats there left to fill and, honestly, there is only one man I'd want to have representing RAW who isn't already chosen. He represents this country with all his heart and if there was ever a real american hero. It is this man right here. My final draft pick for RAW....Kurt Angle!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Kurt_Angle.jpg
Bischoff looks to be exhausted from this mental and verbal battle that has been going on for what seems like ages between him and Shane McMahon. But, he only has one more choice. Everyone else has been chosen, and he knows who he has to pick next. "Good, Shane. Good. You made a good choice. In that, you left me the better choice. And that's always good. Thank you. See, in this scenario, saving the best for last is so literal it's not even funny. The best is last. You talked about having a "secret weapon". Well, if I was to have one, this would be mine. Why you ask? Well...because he's that..damn..good.He's The Game, Triple H!"
http://www.gerweck.net/hhh.jpg

Both Shane and Bischoff stare down one another from their podiums and exchange words off the mic. Vince McMahon steps up to the podium to speak. "Unbelievable. What a night this has been. Quite frankly, this night has been much more than I expected. Flaming podiums, disappearing acts, hell...even my own son soiled his pants tonight. He hadn't done that since he was 12. It's okay, Shane. I still love you, these people still love you." (Boos from the audience) "But, all in all, it has been an exceptional night and one awesome draft lottery. In the midst of all the drama, we've made it through it. The rosters are now completely split in half. RAW and Smackdown! will run as to entirely different entities. Things truly will never be the same. This night has changed the face of World Wrestling Entertainment forever. Shane...Eric. Good luck to you both with regards to your GM roles on your respective shows. Good luck to all the WWE superstars on their respective shows. And to all the fans here and to everyone watching at home, thank you and have a good night."

We pan through the faces of some of the drafted superstars in the crowd and then to the two GMs, and finally fade out.

Well, we're about to fade out, but suddenly the voice of Chris Masters can be heard speaking over the loud speakers blaring through the auditorium. "Hey! Hey! Just wait one second! Hold it one frickin' second! The draft may be over, but my reign at the top of the mountain has just started! (Booo..) Yeah...yeah. Boo all you want. But you people know good and well you're looking at the next WWE Champion. You're looking at a perfect specimen and the complete personification of what a true superstar is supposed to be. "The Masterpiece", Chris Masters! (Booo...) Look. RAW is my show, now. My show! I own RAW! From here on out. You people will bow down to me as your king. You got that?! I'm the greatest thing to...*BAM!* Masters nailed in the back of the skull with a steal chair by Raven! Raven stands over Masters, holding the bent steel in his hand, with a cold expression filled with very little emotion. He picks up the microphone Masters had been speaking through and begins to speak.

"How can one speak beyond the grave when already dead? How can one talk through their corpse when they lie in a coffin, deceased? How can Chris Masters speak when he is knocked out cold? You tell me this and I'll tell you how I shut him the hell up. One simple chairshot was enough to do the deed. But, with that chairshot comes many more. Many more chairshots and general pain, aimmed at all who oppose Raven. Championship gold is what I seek. And what I seek, I shall find. Quote the Raven...*BAM!* Raven is knocked down hard by Chris Benoit who begins to swing away at his him on the ground with some heavy fists! Suddenly, Sting gets into the mix, attacking Benoit AND Raven! This leads every single WWE superstar, both RAW and Smackdown! to start brawling randomly throughout the auditorium! Vince tries getting on one of the podium mics and calming everyone down, attempting to stop the brawling, but it does nothing to help. As Vince continues to yell for everyone to stop attacking eachother and the brawling continues, we fade out!

wardy
May 3rd, 2006, 10:08 PM
Raw Is Rocky baby. :cool:

It's got to be said that Raw is shaping up a lot better.

CWM
May 3rd, 2006, 10:09 PM
Wow, I can't believe my spot on the draft. :D This is pretty exciting.

Awesome stuff, Deka. :yes:

Punisher
May 3rd, 2006, 10:11 PM
Yes this is quite amazing.

My spot is amazing. :D

FaSho34
May 3rd, 2006, 10:19 PM
:no: Still no Joe, crazy assed people

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 10:33 PM
Hey FaSho, Joe just got drafted... Thought you would like to know :yes:

FaSho34
May 3rd, 2006, 10:35 PM
Thank you much :yes: *Starts Joe Chant*

mth
May 3rd, 2006, 10:37 PM
Samoa Joe and Umaga are both on Raw....:chin:

FaSho34
May 3rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
Don't even think dude.... Joe would kill the roster!

mth
May 3rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
i can think what i want to think.
RAW is UMAGA.

Slim Shady
May 3rd, 2006, 10:40 PM
:hyper: Taker made Shane piss himself.

FaSho34
May 3rd, 2006, 10:42 PM
Joe could've done that so much better

Punisher
May 3rd, 2006, 10:54 PM
Dam I can't wait to see where Triple H and Angle wind up in these final two picks.

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 11:18 PM
Hey Decka that was really cool, couldn't imagine how long that took you to write up..
:p I'm number 1, I'm number 1 :p

One question, is there a draft for the women at a later date??

wardy
May 3rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Nice Deka, I've got to say. :yes:

CWM
May 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Number 2 pick on Raw! :hyper:

Once again, awesome job, Deka. :)

OceansMafia
May 3rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
Styles on Raw, sounds good:D

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 11:34 PM
One question, is there a draft for the women at a later date??

The placement of the all of divas will be revealed in just a little while. Kind of like a post-draft thing.

And, thanks for the props everybody.

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 11:47 PM
WWE DIVAS:

*Divas are listed in the order as to which they were drafted*

(#1) Stephanie McMahon
(#2) Jazz
(#3) Maria
(#4) Molly Holly
(#5) Trinty
(#6) Ivory
(#7) Christy Hemme
(#8) Torrie Wilson
(#9) Lita

(#1) Chyna
(#2) Mickie James
(#3) Trish Stratus
(#4) Gail Kim
(#5) Victoria
(#6) Melina
(#7) Beluah McGuillicutty
(#8) Jillian Hall

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 11:50 PM
Hey Decka, you left out Jillian Hall ;)

Deka
May 3rd, 2006, 11:53 PM
Whoops.

wolferine
May 3rd, 2006, 11:55 PM
No worries, just making sure everything is as it should be... Can't wait to see how this developes, its really good so far :yes:

mth
May 4th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Super great right ups thus far, Deka....i am certain that this thing is going to be greatness and a blast. :yes: looking forward to it.

Faceless
May 4th, 2006, 12:31 AM
WOOO! Looks like Ol' Naitch is gonna be the 17-time-WOOOOOOO!-World Champion on SMACKDOWN! And I gotta say-I gotta say that I've got a hell of a roster around me.

You've got your loud-mouthed jackasses, you've got you 10 time world champion with the world's largest schnozz, you've got you Blackpool Bastard, hell, you've even got STING. Man, am I looking forward to kicking Sting's ass again.

The point is, none of these guys-not one of them- can stand up to the greatness of THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR. Because I will make you tap....ALL....NIGHT....LONG.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

darkhorse
May 4th, 2006, 12:47 AM
It's time for all the other Smackdown superstars to bow down to the King of Kings.

And for the record, the only thing the Alcoholic Boy is going to make anyone tap all night long is a beer keg.

CWM
May 4th, 2006, 1:18 AM
Short recap of the draft:

General Manager: Shane McMahon

In order of selection:

1. Chris Masters
2. Chris Benoit
3. Chris Jericho
4. Kane
5. Carlito
6. AJ Styles
7. Alex Shelley
8. The Rock
9. Shelton Benjamin
10. UMAGA!!
11. Gene Snitsky
12. Samoa Joe
13. Shawn Michaels
14. Randy Orton
15. CM Punk
16. Kurt Angle

Raw Divas:

1. Stephanie McMahon
2. Jazz
3. Maria
4. Molly Holly
5. Trinity
6. Ivory
7. Christy Hemme
8. Torrie Wilson
9. Lita

General Manager: Eric Bischoff

In order of selection:

1. Raven
2. Sting
3. Christian
4. William Regal
5. Road Warrior Animal
6. Jeff Jarrett
7. :kennedy:
8. The Undertaker
9. Edge
10. JBL
11. Ric Flair
12. Spanky
13. Funaki
14. Juventud Guerrera
15. Austin Aries
16. Triple H

Smackdown Divas:

1. Chyna
2. Mickie James
3. Trish Stratus
4. Gail Kim
5. Victoria
6. Melina
7. Beulah McGillicuty
8. Jillian Hall

Mikey_Jones
May 4th, 2006, 2:10 AM
RAW
IS
JERICHO

V-Line
May 4th, 2006, 2:16 AM
Well it now looks like Smackdown will become Planet Jarrett!
It not long before Jeff will be King Of The Mountain, and World Heavyweight Champion!

Slim Shady
May 4th, 2006, 2:19 AM
Oh.. I forgot to hype up Undertaker.

Ummmmm..

Every superstar will be buried alive by the Reaper. And they will know that I am... The Lord.. Of Darkness.

Paul Bearer: Ooooh yesss...

Phew.. That was fun.

Mikey_Jones
May 4th, 2006, 2:30 AM
I'll say it again:

RAW
IS
JERICHO

Slim Shady
May 4th, 2006, 2:34 AM
Shit, I forgot I was Chyna too.

Chyna: Ok guys.. Let's have fun.. And if anyone on the SmackDown brand have any booze.. You'll be my bestfriend. Woooooo. Oh yeah.. If Sean asks, I'm not drinking. After One Night in Chyna, I promised him I'd quit. Woooo.. Go team!

Sancty
May 4th, 2006, 3:48 AM
Raw...

Yah...

Raw is Cool!

Aeida
May 4th, 2006, 7:43 AM
Despite being cheated in the draft lottery and being 14th in the Raw roster, you will all realise that just as it was my destiny to become the yongest World Heavyweight Champion, it will be my destiny to be the next WWE Champion

canuckin
May 4th, 2006, 9:39 AM
I think it has to be said that the fact the snitsky was drafted above hbk, but especially above Samoa Dildo shows that he is clearly a bigger talent, and that's not my fault.

mth
May 4th, 2006, 9:51 AM
Armando: Todos escuchenme! Everybody listen..to me, ha ha!
My name es Armando Alijandro Estrrraaaddaaa.
Ladies and yentlemen....ha ha!...las' night,a man was drafted...a man who joo will see IS de walking definition of "Raw"....
...ladies and yentlemen...ha ha...
...i give to joo...
UUUUUUUuuMAGGAAaaaa!!

Umaga: :rant:
*thumb spikes random passerby*

RomulusWolfe
May 4th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Kane looks furious, sitting out in the audience on the RAW side, he looks to be steaming. Suddenly, Kane drops his head and begins to shake emphatically while yelling out undesernable things to himself. He abruptly looks up at Bischoff on the stage with an dark, devilish expression and points his hand out toward Bishoff. Right at that moment, the Smackdown! podium begins to catch fire! Everyone on the stage jumps to their feet, some jumping off the stage, others running across the stage as far away from the fire as possible. Bischoff flees to the other side of the stage, looking like he's about to piss his pants. Backstage personnel quickly rush out with fire extinguishers, frantically spraying away at the fire, trying to put it out. Kane is shown, rocking back and forth in his seat, laughing demonically. As the staff fight the "freak" fire and everyone in the auditorium is on their feet, we head to a quick commercial break.

Haha, take that Bischoff! :evilgrin:

Number Four, not bad...

Bennedy
May 4th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Christian is taking over Smackdown and no one will stop him because that's how he rolls!

Fanny Batter
May 4th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Nice to see the REAL wrestling machine, Austin Aries, on Smackdown :yes:

Holy_Hopkins
May 4th, 2006, 1:02 PM
Save the best till last, kurt angle on Raw :cool:

Trish on Smackdown. Dominate both brands :yes:

CWM
May 4th, 2006, 2:02 PM
The TRUE wrestling GOD, Chris Benoit knows that there is plenty of competition on Raw. Guys like Rock, Jericho, HBK and Angle are all worthy opponents. But it doesn't matter because he will make them all tap out! Benoit will prove that he is the best wrestler alive on Raw! Don't believe him? Then prove him wrong!

So Mickie on Smackdown, eh? Along with Trish, Victoria, Gail, Melina, Chyna, Jillian. All great women wrestlers.....but not as good as Mickie. She'll do anything and I mean anything to show that she is the dominant female on Smackdown!

Dazz
May 4th, 2006, 3:53 PM
Shelley and Christy on the same show...nice

Bad Collin
May 4th, 2006, 4:17 PM
Number 15 pick? It seems like CM stands for Clearly Misjudged, but that doesn't matter. I have the talent, I have the intensity and I have the sheer brutality needed to prove you wrong and make you sure that straight edge means I'm better than each and every one of you.

Mikey_Jones
May 4th, 2006, 4:21 PM
Armando: Todos escuchenme! :D Everybody listen :eek: ..to me, ha ha! :D
My name es Armando Alijandro Estrrraaaddaaa. :eek:
Ladies and yentlemen :D ....ha ha!...las' night,a man was drafted :eek: ...a man who joo will see :D IS de walking definition of "Raw".... :eek:
...ladies and yentlemen...ha ha...:D
...i give to joo...:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:
UUUUUUUuuMAGGAAaaaa!! :D

Umaga: :rant:
*thumb spikes random passerby*

You forgot the face expressions. I've editted them in for you

mth
May 4th, 2006, 4:26 PM
hahahaha. thank you, i had thought of that after i made the post, but didn't bother...:yes:

FaSho34
May 4th, 2006, 4:28 PM
Nice to see the REAL wrestling machine, Austin Aries, on Smackdown :yes:

:hahano:

Daddy Yankee
May 4th, 2006, 5:11 PM
Awesome Draft by the way Deka! Im surprised Regal got picked so quickly. He's going to make for some awesome segments and memorable matches I hope! Jazz ended up on RAW:( but that's totally cool. She can crush everyone there including....yeah you guessed it....LITA!

SMACKDOWN ROSTER ROCKS! With the exception of Jarret. We got HHH! We got UNDERTAKER! CHRISTIAN!!! EDGE!!! EDGE!!! YEAH BABY, we also got Austin Aries and the very beautiful Trish Stratus and psycho Mickie!

Love the roster! Awesome stuff Deka. Congratulations on a very entertaining draft. Cant wait till the actual shows.

Brian M.
May 4th, 2006, 5:16 PM
You forgot Bradshaw.

TRRUEEE AMERICAN HEEEEERROOOOOOOOO!

*Racist joke about the immigration strike*

FaSho34
May 4th, 2006, 5:17 PM
*Musclebusters everyone who was drafted*

Fanny Batter
May 4th, 2006, 5:23 PM
:hahano:

It was his gimmick name before Angle's.

And he's damn close to Angle, ring-work wise.

mth
May 4th, 2006, 5:24 PM
Umaga: *thumb spikes all around*

Armando: Ha ha!

FaSho34
May 4th, 2006, 5:24 PM
It was his gimmick name before Angle's.

And he's damn close to Angle, ring-work wise.

Haven't seen him much, sorry....

Fanny Batter
May 4th, 2006, 5:28 PM
Don't laugh at the comment if you don't know what's behind it, then.

FaSho34
May 4th, 2006, 5:29 PM
Don't laugh at the comment if you don't know what's behind it, then.

yes sir!

Daddy Yankee
May 4th, 2006, 5:30 PM
William Regal’s Entrance Music Hits (Theme from 2000 in WWE)

William Regal makes his way down the Smackdown ramp dressed in a grey business suit with a red tie and a devious smirk on his face. He waves arrogantly at the crowd and finally enters the ring, asking for a microphone from the crew at ringside.

Regal: I am so glad Smackdown has acquired a superstar such as myself. (Crowd boos) An Englishman with class and superior wrestling skill. (Crowd continues to boo) I have come out here to declare myself as Eric Bischoff’s right wing man. Who better than myself to help Mr. Bischoff control the Smackdown roster and its barbaric superstars? I do truly believe, Smackdown will benefit from my presence and anyone who disagrees is subject…to uhum, how shall I put it?

Regal gradually raises his voice and stares at a female fan in the audience in the front row: Anyone who disagrees is subject TO A BLOODY THRASHING OF THEIR LIFETIME AND THEY WILL REGRET COMING TO TERMS WITH MYSELF AND MR BISCHOFF!!!!!(The Female fan looks upset)

Regal adjusts his tie and drops the mic. He waves peacefully at the crowd and makes his way up the ramp.

Punisher
May 4th, 2006, 6:03 PM
The Stinger is on Smackdown....Wooooooooooo!

And you can guarantee that I will lay a thrashing to anyone who stands in my way. I will be the World Heavyweight Champion. Why I was not drafted number one I don't know. I think all my fans out there would agree why would I be drafted behind...Raven?

And for those who think I've got nothing left in the tank. Just wait. You will have to deal with the Stinger Splash, the Scorpion Death Drop, and the Scorpion Death Lock.

Wooooooooooo!

Tha Kyd
May 4th, 2006, 6:09 PM
Yo DD can I get

Pirate Paul Birchill- face

and Shelly Martinez- face

Shelly being a wrestler/valet

Deka
May 4th, 2006, 8:11 PM
You got it, Funazz. Unfortunately, because you've joined after the deadline, you'll have to wait quite awhile before you'll be able to be involved in the actual shows and you won't be able to be apart of the Royal Rumble unless someone decides to drop out of the game prior to the event.

Oh, and guys. For right now. Since it was only the draft, posting promos is fine. But, once this game truly kicks off, promoing outside of the actual shows will not be permitted. You'll only be able to cut promos when you're given the time to do it on the actual shows and you'll be sent a PM when you're about to be given "TV time" to cut a promo and/or be involved in an interview or backstage segment.

So, it's cool for now. But, once this thing really kicks off and the first show is posted, there can be no more random promoing. It'll be considered spam.

Deka
May 4th, 2006, 9:54 PM
http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/bottomline.gif
The 2006 WWE Draft Lottery took place last night and aired live on FOX from The Auditorium in Stamford, Connecticut. According to sources, the general concensus among wrestlers and staff alike is that the show went well above expectations. Everyone seemed to have been very happy with the outcome and while some superstars were not particularly pleased with their positions in the draft, they were all said to have left the buidling last night optomistic about their futures with their respective brands.

WWE has signed two new talents. Ohio Valley Wrestling superstar, Paul Burchill is set to be brought up from WWE's farm federation in the next couple of weeks. Burchill has also performed in WWE's other farm federation, Deep South Wrestling, as well as many other independent promotions throughout England and Europe. Most notably, the independent British promotion, Frontier Wrestling Alliance (FWA), where he made a huge impression. Burchill's developmental contract has been reworked into a 6-month full-time contract.

Also recently signed to World Wrestling Entertainment is model, actress, and professional wrestler, Shelly Martinez. Formally under a developmental contract and working in Ohio Valley Wrestling, Martinez just recently signed a brand new 6-month full-time contract with the company and is now set to be called up to the main roster in the very near future. Because of Martinez's history with WWE's other new prospect, Paul Burchill, the current plan is to have both superstars debut as a pairing. In her OVW debut, Martinez defeated current WWE diva, Mickie James.

The Fantasy WWE homepage has been updated after last night's draft lottery to include the new split rosters for both RAW and Smackdown!.

Just as in the past, this year's Royal Rumble match will include 30 WWE superstars. 15 from the RAW roster and 15 from the Smackdown! roster. What the prize will be for winning this year's event is still unknown. In past year's a title shot at WrestleMania has been the reward, but WWE management has indicated that this could very well change for this year's event.

Faceless
May 5th, 2006, 9:36 AM
Salem, you forgot Smackdown's most important star, the jet-stealing, wheel-dealing, kiss-stealin, limousine ridin'-jet FLYING SUN OF A GUN, the NATURE BOYYYY, RIC FLAIR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rumour has it that the WWE title might be up for grabs at the Royal Rumble. Sounds good to Ol' Naitch. The only other time a title was up for grabs in the Rumble, who won it? ME!

And to all those pussies out there bitching about the spot they were drafted in: You all better believe that I don't give a damn about the draft. I could've been drafted first to Raw, 15th to Smackdown, hell, I could've been drafted last to VELOCITY! It doesn't matter, because-WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!- I WILL BECOME the 17-time WORLD CHAMPION at the ROYAL RUMBLE!

canuckin
May 5th, 2006, 10:43 AM
the fact the flair is so old he won't be able to walk all the way to the ring at the rumble is not my fault.

FaSho34
May 5th, 2006, 4:52 PM
nevermind

Fanny Batter
May 5th, 2006, 5:00 PM
Austin Aries is the guy to look out for in the Royal Rumble, lads. He's a former ROH World Champion looking to proove himself in Fantasy WWE. People wrote him off, saying he'd never beat Samoa Joe - He beat him. People are writing him off in the Rumble - He'll win it.