PDA

View Full Version : RAJAH Survivor

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

greebull
April 19th, 2006, 6:33 PM
This game will be run just like the reality show. If you want to play, reply to this thread with your occupation, age, and some information about the time you've spent on this board. (how long, what you like about it, etc.)

Once we got 16 people, I'll start the game. Immunity challenges will be wrestling trivia, board games, etc. etc. EDIT: Every day or so (not necessarily every 3 days), [/edit] someone will be voted out of the game and will be asked (nicely) to not reply to the thread until the end, when they will return to vote for the final winner.

Let's see if there's interest in this. PM or AIM me for more details.

canuckin
April 19th, 2006, 7:31 PM
canuckin

web designer
been around for 1+ years
attached
Newfoundland, Canada
Quiting Smoking

I like to poke around and post while working. I run the Open Comedy League. I tend to stick to this forum, but you may see me in the WWE/general wrestling forums and in DOM thread.

iLLu51on VII
April 19th, 2006, 8:13 PM
illu51on

Student, Receptionist
Been here about 4 months
Chicago, Illinois
Wrestling, Football, Basketball

I'm in a federation called rvw where my wrestlers name is Sevvyn. I myself go to all different threads. I like to hang around the board games thread.

Sancty
April 19th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Sanctimonius S.O.B. (Sancty for short)

Quality Liason for a major automobile manufacturer.
Been @ Rajah for about 2.5 years
Shelburne, Ontario, Canada
Guitarist/Singer, WWE, NHL Hockey, Premier League Football.

Current RVW Champion. Love to hang out in The R-Fed, Board Games, and Asylum boards.

(It's wild, I was gonna propose this idea myself tomorrow, thought of it @ work today.)

Cameron
April 19th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Cameron
Go to college at Akron University
Work at a grocery store and ice cream shop
Smoke, drink, party...
Been here for 4 years, post all over
Plan on being a magazine editor/designer

tlk23
April 19th, 2006, 11:15 PM
tlk23
HS senior
Live on a farm
Been here for a little over 1.5 years
Sioux Falls, SD
Plan on being majoring in Broadcast/Journalism

gunge_man
April 20th, 2006, 12:15 AM
gunge_man
Toowoomba, QLD, Australia (one of those towns that claims not be rural, but one look confirms it is)
Student at the University of Southern Queensland (bachelor of arts, major in anthropology)
Been here for a little over a year. I dont post all that often, ussually because i cant think of anything clever to say, and when i do the conversation has changed focus.

PMBR
April 20th, 2006, 6:56 AM
Security Officer/Musician
Student at Virginia Commonwealth University (Business/Criminal Justice)
I've been a member here for about 15 months, but I've read the boards for about 20.
Richmond,VA USA
I really enjoy the board games of the site except for the games where you count down numbers and eliminate people. It was fun until there were 20 of them all at once. I like the tournaments around here and really enjoyed the Wilfreds Debate. The movies forum is always a good time. I'm truly enjoying Mik's countdown of the Top 100 performances.

pompeyduck
April 20th, 2006, 8:01 AM
pompeyduck

Local Government Officer
Just over 4 years on here now
Lovely girlfriend, boring job
Aylesbury, England
Normally post in WWE discussions, Video Games, TV Shows or Board Games when at work. 1,000 posts old today :cool: Been a long time coming!!
Normally post when at work and when I get a few hours over the weekend or in the evening if there is a topic I'm following.

Mikey_Jones
April 20th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Mikey_Jones

13 (Young, I know)
Student
Been here about a year now: seems a lot less. Mainly a Board Gamer and Wrestling guy but have posted less recently. Post at home as none of my friends know I like wrestling. RSA Tag team champion and active member of RSA roster (Cheap plug)

Bennedy
April 20th, 2006, 1:43 PM
Hatred From The Soul

14 (Young as well)
Student
More or less the same as Mike. Some other freinds like wrestling but are all mostly marks but a few talk sense.

Tha Kyd
April 20th, 2006, 2:00 PM
Daniel Roberts
Student
Almost 2 years now
Amateur Wrestler in School; Has an interest in singing
Single

Holy_Hopkins
April 20th, 2006, 2:07 PM
Hopkins
Student
About two years, post less now, use to run a game in here.
Likes: Curry, sleeping, Liverpool, seeing the missus, parties.
Dislikes: Pigeon Sex.

Slim Shady
April 20th, 2006, 2:19 PM
Slim Shady

Student
Been here about 4 years or so, don't post that often
Federal Way, Washington
Sports: Football, wrestling, baseball

I just kinda hang around this place. Post when I feel like it. But I mainly just enjoy reading everything.

The Wilf
April 20th, 2006, 2:53 PM
Hmm, why not.

Name : Wilfred
Time on board : about three years as Wilfed, around since about 2001 though
Host of the famous Wilfreds debates in the WWE forum and the creator of the D/Q of the day. Owner of the Wilfred Wiggle.
About me : I'm a Criminology drinking student studying beer. Wait...

Mikey_Jones
April 20th, 2006, 2:54 PM
:wiggle:

The Wilf
April 20th, 2006, 2:58 PM
Oh yes, :wiggle:

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 3:03 PM
We need 2 more people. Once we get 16, we'll start the first immunity challenge and the very next day, we'll have our first elimination.

The Wilf
April 20th, 2006, 3:04 PM
I may not be around tooo much until Sunday night-ish.

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 3:09 PM
It won't be a problem. You'll have to trust me on this. Suffice it to say that the first challenge won't require everyone to give their input.

HERE'S THE OFFICIAL ROSTER SO FAR:

Cameron
Canuckin
Funazz
Gunge Man
Hatred From The Soul
Holy Hopkins
ILLu51on VII
Mikey Jones
PaintMeBloodRed
PompeyDuck
Sanctimonious S.O.B.
Slim Shady
TLK23
Wilfred

The Wilf
April 20th, 2006, 3:18 PM
OK cool.

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 3:38 PM
Name : Deka Dolittle

I've been here for awhile...like, 2 years. I like this forum, alot, I guess. I post here regularly, so..yeah. Started out mainly posting in the Wrestling forum. An idea for a game (Fantasy WWE) sparked in my brain and I made the mistake of putting it in the WWE TV/PPV forum. It was quickly moved to the Board Games. And that's when I first started posting in the Board Games. Posted there for awhile. Pretty much until my game died. Then, I stopped posting in the Board Games so regularly and started making "cameos", popping in and out every now and again, when I felt like trying to revive my game.

After I gave up on that, I joined "Mr. Nobody's Create Your Own Fed", judging along side Mr. Nobody, before eventually taking over the game for him after he left, until it started to become way too much work for one person (myself) and I had to end it. After that, I stopped posting in the Board Games all together and mainly posted in all the other forums. Lately though, I've been dabbling back into a few chosen threads in the Board Games and still post pretty much everywhere else, too.

I'm a senior in High School, graduating this year. I'm going to USF after high school, hoping to major in Journalism.

FaSho34
April 20th, 2006, 4:15 PM
Fa Sho
Length been here: Under two years.
famous for: His person above you thread posting spree, and his wrestling in RVW, RSL, RSW, RWC, and RSA.

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 4:36 PM
THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN RE-SHUFFLED AND RE-ASSIGNED ON APRIL 30 @ 2 AM. TO SEE WHAT THE NEW TEAM ASSIGNMENTS ARE, PLEASE REFER TO PAGE 30 OF THIS THREAD.

Here are what the original teams were:

THE RAW TEAM:

Canuckin
Deka Dolittle
Gunge Man
ILLu51on VII
PompeyDuck
TLK23
Hatred From The Soul
PaintMeBloodRed

THE SMACKDOWN! TEAM:

Cameron
FaSho
Funazz
Holy Hopkins
Mikey Jones
Sanctimonious S.O.B.
Wilfred
Slim Shady

I will post the first immunity challenge later tonight. You don't ALL have to be around for this announcement (or any challenge announcement for that matter), so don't freak out if ya won't be available this evening.

And here's how the elimination works. The challenge will be announced as being OVER sometime Sunday afternoon. Then, at that time, the members of the losing team will be asked to each PM me their vote. YOU ARE VOTING OFF A MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM AND IT CANNOT BE YOURSELF!

If I don't receive your vote by 8 PM EST Sunday night, it won't be counted, and I will let everyone know that you didn't vote.

Whoever has the most votes is out of the game. From then on, the game will move at a quicker pace, with one person being eliminated every day or so.

These next few hours are designed so you can get to know your team and possibly make some early alliances. This can happen via PMs or just by using this thread. Discuss, fight, bitch, moan, whatever. This is the place to do it. THROUGHOUT THE GAME, THIS THREAD CAN AND WILL BE USED FOR ALL CHALLENGES, ELIMINATION ANNOUNCEMENTS AS WELL AS PLAYER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE DEAL-MAKING.

Remember, there are no guarantees as to format / team structure / routine of this game. Trust me, this makes it more fun. The only exceptions to this are that (A.) I guarantee this game won't take up THAT MUCH of your time on Rajah but will still be fun and (B.) It will be over and a winner will be declared by May 12.

My AIM name is a convenient way to reach me if you wanna chat about this. Have fun and let the games begin.

Mikey_Jones
April 20th, 2006, 4:38 PM
Quick question, around what time tonight?

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 4:48 PM
I will post the rules of the challenge and officially announce it as being "on" sometime before 11 PM EST tonight.

Mikey_Jones
April 20th, 2006, 4:58 PM
I assume you changed it for UK people. If so, thanks :D

Sancty
April 20th, 2006, 5:34 PM
Allright... Go Smackdown Team! (Tribe?)

Holy_Hopkins
April 20th, 2006, 6:15 PM
Ohhh yes, The Smackdown. Hetrosexual. Intelligent. Team. (Or S.H.I.T for short) are in business :wiggle:

Sancty
April 20th, 2006, 6:25 PM
We are so the SHIT

Slim Shady
April 20th, 2006, 6:27 PM
*puts on his "SHIT" shirt*

This should be fun...

The Wilf
April 20th, 2006, 6:30 PM
......:wiggle:

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 6:59 PM
Here are the rules for this weekend's team immunity challenge.

Later tonight (in about 4 hours), I will post 11 Wrestling Trivia Questions. The interesting part, however, is that in order to know what the question is even asking, you have to first know what the answer to the previous question was.

For example, question number 1 might be: "Who was the first ever WWE 'Undisputed' Champion? (Answer = 'X')"

And question number 2 would be: "Who did X face at Wrestlemania 20?"

And the answers to these questions would be Jericho and Christian, respectively.

I will present a list of 11 questions, and they will be numbered. The order is very important, because the questions MUST BE ANSWERED IN SEQUENTIAL ORDER by the players.

So question 2. can not be answered until question 1. is answered, and question 3. can't be answered until 2. is answered, and so on, and so on.

THIS NEXT RULE IS IMPORTANT: A SINGLE PLAYER CANNOT POST MORE THAN ONE ANSWER in this challenge. So if Deka Dolittle answers question #1, then he cannot answer any more questions. He must rely on his teammates to help him out and score more points for the team.

Your team receives a point whenever one of your team members answers the next question on the list correctly. If someone answers incorrectly, that person has wasted his/her answer and cannot answer for the rest of the challenge. If someone answers incorrectly, THEN QUOTE THEIR POST, SAY THAT THEY'RE WRONG, AND CORRECT THEM. This will result in a point for your team. (Strategically, you should correct people whether they are on your team or not, because your team won't get a point for an incorrect answer.)

A QUESTION CANNOT BE ANSWERED UNLESS THE QUESTION BEFORE IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED CORRECTLY. If I check out this thread and find out that this has happened, the game will be rewound until everything is straightened out.

Periodically, I will drop in and put up a scoreboard.

THE TEAM THAT GETS THE MOST POINTS BY SUNDAY AT 3 PM IS DECLARED THE WINNER.

Check back later tonight for the list of questions. Reply with answers, but be patient, because, remember, you only get to answer one per person.

Good luck.

Cameron
April 20th, 2006, 9:28 PM
If you only get to answer one question, and there's only 8 people on your team... how do all 11 questions gets answered?

Also, you're saying that the person has to know the answer to the previous question in order to get the right answer, but wouldn't they just know anyway if the person's answer before them was correct, since it's posted in the thread?

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 9:40 PM
If you only get to answer one question, and there's only 8 people on your team... how do all 11 questions gets answered?

Also, you're saying that the person has to know the answer to the previous question in order to get the right answer, but wouldn't they just know anyway if the person's answer before them was correct, since it's posted in the thread?

I'll deal with your questions separately.

The maximum amount of points that your team could get is 8. All 11 questions don't have to be answered for the game to work. If, by Sunday afternoon, only 3 questions are answered, then the team who answered most of those 3 questions wins. But it's still possible for all 11 questions to be answered. Team SD! could have answered 6, while Team RAW answered only 5. Team SD! wins. So it works.

Now your second question: YOU'RE RIGHT, you will know what the answer to the previous question was. This whole "needing the last answer to know the next question" thing is just to make it a little more interesting.

The questions will be up soon...

Cameron
April 20th, 2006, 9:48 PM
Oooh, alright. I didn't know we were both answering the same string of questions.

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 10:01 PM
(1.) Steve Austin made his Wrestlemania debut against Wrestler X. Who is Wrestler X?

(2.) Wrestler X was once the leader of a WWE stable. What were they called?

(3.) Wrestler X lost to Wrestler Y in the finals of the 1995 KOTR. Who is Wrestler Y?

(4.) Wrestler Y lost to Wrestler Z at Summerslam 1995. What title were they fighting over?

(5.) Before leaving for WWE in 1993, what was Wrestler Z's LAST ring name in WCW (in the early 90's)?

(6.) What was Mideon first called in WWE? (Answer = Wrestler B)

(7.) While Mideon wrestled as Wrestler B, he teamed with Wrestler C. Who is Wrestler C?

(8.) Wrester C faced Wrestler D in a Hog Pen match at an In Your House pay-per-view. Who is Wrestler D?

(9.) Wrestler Z wrestled Wrestler D at Badd Blood 2003 in a certain type of match. What type of match? (Answer = Match E)

(10.) Wrestler F is the first man to ever beat The Undertaker in a Match E. Who is Wrestler F?

(11.) Wrestler G helped Wrestler F beat The Undertaker in the Match E. According to Wrestler D, Wrestler G killed someone. Name her.

Let the games begin. Only one answer per player.

ALSO: Only reply with the question number and the answer.

Ex: (1.) Tatanka.

Don't quote the question. Don't quote the last person's response. Make it harder for people to decipher this puzzle. Make 'em work for it. Just reply with the number and the answer, and you'll get your points.

Let the games...

...begin.

tlk23
April 20th, 2006, 10:38 PM
(1.) Savio Vega.

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 10:41 PM
That's correct. That's 1-0, Team RAW, and TLK23 cannot submit any more answers during this challenge.

I'm gonna shut up now. I'll reply to this thread every 12 hrs or so during the next few days with a scoreboard, so everyone knows who's winning.

Oh, and happy 4/20, everybody.

iLLu51on VII
April 20th, 2006, 10:43 PM
2. Nation of Domination

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 10:48 PM
2. Nation of Domination

Sorry, but that's incorrect. Read the question again. There's a key word in there that makes your answer incorrect.

So Illu51on has used up his one answer for this game. Sorry, man.

Everybody else: We're still looking for the CORRECT answer to Question #2.

Deka
April 20th, 2006, 10:50 PM
2. Los Boricuas

(Just read that you said not to quote the other person's response, sorry about that..)

FaSho34
April 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM
(3.)Savio Vega

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Deka's response is CORRECT. Way to help out your teammate, man.

Sorry, FaSho, but that is incorrect. You can no longer respond with an answer during this challenge.

Team RAW 2, Team SD! 0

We are currently looking for the correct answer to Question #3.

Slim Shady
April 20th, 2006, 11:09 PM
3. Mable

So I can't answer any more questions? Kinda sucks cause I know all the answers :\

FaSho34
April 20th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Shit...

Cameron
April 20th, 2006, 11:18 PM
4. The WWE Championship.

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Sorry, Slim Shady, it's a team game, so I'm trying to encourage participation from everyone, not just one very knowledgable person, such as yourself.

UPDATED SCOREBOARD:

Team RAW: 2
Team SD!: 2

People who have answered and can't answer again:

cameron
fasho (ANSWERED INCORRECTLY)
slimshady
deka dolittle
tlk23
illu51on vii (ANSWERED INCORRECTLY)

canuckin
April 20th, 2006, 11:27 PM
5. Vinnie Vegas

Slim Shady
April 20th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Shouldn't it be 2-2... Well, 3-2 Raw now.

greebull
April 20th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Shouldn't it be 2-2... Well, 3-2 Raw now.

You are correct, sir. It's now 3-2 RAW.

We are now looking for the correct answer to Question #6.

gunge_man
April 20th, 2006, 11:46 PM
6. Phinneas I. Godwinn

Sancty
April 21st, 2006, 12:01 AM
7. Henry Godwinn

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 1:18 AM
CURRENT SCOREBOARD FOR IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1:

Team RAW: 4
Team SD!: 3

PLAYERS WHO CAN NO LONGER ANSWER:

tlk23
illu51on (ANSWERED INCORRECTLY)
deka dolittle
fasho (ANSWERED INCORRECTLY)
slim shady
cameron
canuckin
gunge man
sanctimonious S.O.B.

We are now looking for the correct answer to QUESTION #8.

Mikey_Jones
April 21st, 2006, 2:28 AM
*Puts on S.H.I.T*

8. Triple H

pompeyduck
April 21st, 2006, 4:19 AM
9. Match E is Hell In A Cell, should I name wrestler Z too?

The Wilf
April 21st, 2006, 6:19 AM
10. Shawn Michaels

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 6:32 AM
11. Katie Vick

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 6:40 AM
Assuming that all answers are correct, RAW wins 6-5 I think.

pompeyduck
April 21st, 2006, 7:11 AM
Nice one team RAW!!! Lets all 'av a disco!!! :cheers:

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 9:02 AM
Just for clarification.

B - Phineas Godwin/Mideon
C - Henry Godwin
D - Triple H
E - Hell In A Cell
F - Shawn Michaels
G - Kane
X - Savio Vega
Y - Viscera/Mabel
Z - Kevin Nash/Diesel

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 11:32 AM
WINNERS: Team RAW (6 pts.)

LOSERS: Team SD! (5 pts.)

THIS MEANS THAT TEAM SD! WILL HAVE TO VOTE SOMEONE FROM THEIR TEAM OUT OF THE GAME SUNDAY NIGHT! PM me your vote anytime between 3 PM and 8 PM on Sunday Night.

Here's what the correct answers were:

(1.) Savio Vega
(2.) Los Boricuas
(3.) Mabel
(4.) The WWE(F) Championship
(5.) Vinnie Vegas
(6.) Phineas I. Godwinn
(7.) Henry O. Godwinn
(8.) HHH
(9.) Hell in a Cell
(10.) Shawn Michaels
(11.) Katie Vick

And here's a list of the players who answered:

TLK23
Deka Dolittle
Slim Shady
Cameron
Canuckin
Gunge Man
Sanctimonious S.O.B.
Mikey Jones
Pompey Duck
PaintMeBloodRed
Wilfred
Illu51ion VII (ANSWERED INCORRECTLY)
FaSho (ANSWERED INCORRECTLY)

13 out of 16 players participated in this challenge. Challenge #2 will get underway IMMEDIATELY after Sunday Night's Tribal Council, and it will involve MONDAY NIGHT RAW.

TEAM SD!: On Sunday Night, one of you will be the first player to leave the game. You have until then to decide who it will be. Seeya in a couple days. (If you forgot what the teams are, just go to PAGE 3 of this thread. The list is there.)

Mikey_Jones
April 21st, 2006, 11:49 AM
Teams for anyone to lazy to look:

THE RAW TEAM:

Canuckin (Answered question correctly)
Deka Dolittle (Answered question correctly)
Gunge Man (Answered question correctly)
ILLu51on VII (Answered question incorrectly)
PompeyDuck (Answered question correctly)
TLK23 (Answered question correctly)
Hatred From The Soul
PaintMeBloodRed (Answered question correctly)

THE SMACKDOWN! TEAM:

Cameron (Answered question correctly)
FaSho (Answered question incorrectly)
Funazz
Holy Hopkins
Mikey Jones (Answered question correctly)
Sanctimonious S.O.B. (Answered question correctly)
Wilfred (Answered question correctly)
Slim Shady (Answered question correctly)

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 12:09 PM
So far, this thing is a blast. Great job Greebull. I almost missed this round entirely. I went to work last night at 930pm and when I got home, only the final question was unanswered.

pompeyduck
April 21st, 2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah I echo that Greebull. Getting in to this big style. Like PaintMeBloodRed I missed a lot of the round. I went to bed at 11:30 with nothing on here and when I got to work it was down to question 8. Never mind, though, that means its gonna be a good laugh this.

:cool:

Mikey_Jones
April 21st, 2006, 12:26 PM
Is it possible to send your votes in early?

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 12:26 PM
I appreciate it. But you ain't seen nothin' yet.

EDIT: Here's the policy of early votes. If you want to PM me your vote early, you can, but there are a couple caveats to this.

(1.) Once you PM me a vote, it is ABSOLUTELY FINAL. You can't change it. Do you really want to vote early? Think about it.

(2.) Sunday Night, in the Tribal Council post, I will put you on a list of people who voted early.

If you're ok with that, then vote away.

Mikey_Jones
April 21st, 2006, 12:50 PM
I know I'm not likely to be online at that time so I'm voting early.

At the Tribal Council does it show who voted for who?

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 12:55 PM
I know I'm not likely to be online at that time so I'm voting early.

At the Tribal Council does it show who voted for who?

Nope. All votes are read one at a time, in one post, using spoiler tags. The only info that is given is a list of people who voted early, a list of people who did NOT vote, and then the votes.

So don't worry, all votes are confidential.

Holy_Hopkins
April 21st, 2006, 12:58 PM
Woah that sucked. Started at 3 A.M finished at mid-day :( (English time of course)

Sorry Smackdown lads.

Good start to the game:yes:, for future challeneges will we have a warning as to when the challenges will start??

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 1:01 PM
Woah that sucked. Started at 3 A.M finished at mid-day :( (English time of course)

Sorry Smackdown lads.

Good start to the game:yes:, for future challeneges will we have a warning as to when the challenges will start??

The next challenge will begin immediately after the first Tribal Council, so about 8:30-9:00 PM EST Sunday Night. I don't know what time that is in England...?

TEAM SD! REMINDER:
ELIMINATION VOTING IS BETWEEN 3PM AND 8 PM ON SUNDAY. PM ME YOUR VOTE DURING THIS TIME.

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 1:02 PM
EST = Eastern Standard Time
EST = East Coast Of America. At the time of this post, it is currently 1:02pm EST

Mikey_Jones
April 21st, 2006, 1:03 PM
Right, thanks for that PMBR. Means I'll be able to answer the questions after the Tribal Meeting.

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 1:03 PM
I agree. A warning of when challenges begin would be great. I almost missed the entire round because of work.

Holy_Hopkins
April 21st, 2006, 1:04 PM
The next challenge will begin immediately after the first Tribal Council, so about 8:30-9:00 PM EST Sunday Night. I don't know what time that is in England...?

Cheers :yes:

Holy_Hopkins
April 21st, 2006, 1:21 PM
bollocks... Next challenge is half 3-4 in the morning over here :(

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 1:38 PM
bollocks... Next challenge is half 3-4 in the morning over here :(

Don't worry. The nature of this challenge is different than the first one. It's not about who answers the quickest. Trust me, you'll see.

PMBR
April 21st, 2006, 1:39 PM
Can't wait man. My interest is definately here.

Holy_Hopkins
April 21st, 2006, 1:41 PM
Jolly good :D hopefully I'm still around for the next challenge then...

Cameron
April 21st, 2006, 2:09 PM
Good shit, even though we lost. :mad:

Slim Shady
April 21st, 2006, 2:12 PM
Good shit

That's alright man.. SHIT will come back. It's still early.

canuckin
April 21st, 2006, 4:10 PM
good game, but yeah I feel abit bad for the brits as they are 5 hours ahead

Sancty
April 21st, 2006, 5:31 PM
So much for being the SHIT,
now we're just SHIT

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 7:01 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Immunity Challenge #2 will begin Sunday afternoon, not Sunday evening, like I said previously. The reason for this is because I want the immunity challenge to involve predicting the outcome of TNA's Lockdown PPV on Sunday evening.

The challenge will officially be "on" Sunday at 12 PM EST. At that time, I will post the rules, how points will be awarded, etc. etc.

The challenge will officially end at 7:59 PM EST (right before Lockdown goes on the air.)

So, just remember that we got two things going on this Sunday:

Noon - 7:59 PM: Immunity Challenge #2

3 PM - 8 PM: Team SD! will be PM'ing me their elimination votes.

I will post the results of the "Tribal Council" Sunday night @ 8 PM.

I will post the results of Immunity Challenge #2 Sunday night @ 11 PM.

Slim Shady
April 21st, 2006, 7:03 PM
But I don't watch TNA.. Is that going to be an issue?

greebull
April 21st, 2006, 7:05 PM
But I don't watch TNA.. Is that going to be an issue?

No.

Holy_Hopkins
April 23rd, 2006, 10:58 AM
This is the card for TNA's Lockdown PPV tonight (I think)

NWA World Heaveyweight Title Match
Christian Cage vs Abyss

Lethal Lockdown Match
Sting, AJ Styles, Rhino & The Truth vs Jarret, Steiner & America's Most Wanted

X Division Title Match
Samoa Joe vs Sabu

Anthem Match
Team 3D vs Team Canada

WORLD X CUP TOURNAMENT PREVIEW MATCH
Team Japan's Black Tiger, Minoru Tanaka and Hirooki Goto vs. Team USA's Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal and Alex Shelely

X Division Escape Match
Chris Sabin vs Elix Skipper vs Petey Williams vs Chase Stevens vs Shark boy vs Puma

Arm Wrestling Challenge
Konnan vs "Bullet" Bob Armstrong

Christopher Daniels vs A Mystery Opponent

Mikey_Jones
April 23rd, 2006, 11:00 AM
I got this from www.tnawrestling.com:

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
CHRISTIAN CAGE (c) VS. THE MONSTER ABYSS

LETHAL LOCKDOWN MATCH
STING, AJ STYLES, RHINO & THE TRUTH vs. JARRETT, STEINER & AMW
The cage will be covered – weapons hanging!

X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
SAMOA JOE (c) vs. SABU

ANTHEM MATCH: TEAM 3D VS. TEAM CANADA

WORLD X CUP TOURNAMENT PREVIEW MATCH
Team Japan's Black Tiger, Minoru Tanaka and Hirooki Goto vs.
Team USA's Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal and Alex Shelley

X DIVISION “XSCAPE” MATCH
Chris Sabin vs. Elix Skipper vs. Petey Williams vs.
Chase Stevens vs. Shark Boy vs. Puma

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. A Mystery Opponent

ARM WRESTLING CHALLENGE: Konnan vs. "Bullet" Bob Armstrong

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 11:17 AM
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2

Ok, guys, here's how this will work. The first thing you should know is that each player can only post ONE PREDICTION (similar to last game, where you could only post one answer.) This prediction will be in this format:

Wrestler (or Team) X will beat Wrestler (or Team) Y.

ex.: Sting's team will beat Jarrett's team.

So let's say that Mikey Jones posts the prediction above. This means that if his prediction comes true and Sting's team wins the Lethal Lockdown match, he has scored for his team.

Now, just because Team SD! has Sting's team winning doesn't mean that Team RAW will get points if Jarrett's team wins. In order for this to happen, someone from Team RAW would have to post...

Jarrett's team will beat Sting's team.

...and then this would mean that if Jarrett's team wins, Team RAW has scored.

ANOTHER THING: A player can "override" someone on his/her team by quoting the person's post, and saying that you disagree, and that you think "Blah is going to beat Blah." Then your team has officially changed its prediction. THIS COUNTS AS A PLAYER'S ONE AND ONLY POST IN THIS GAME.

If you predict a match that has already been predicted by a teammate of yours, then your teammate's prediction is NULL and VOID. So be careful not to override a teammate's prediction unless you really think that he/she is wrong.

The next post will be a list of the matches as well as their different point values. That's right, some matches are worth more points than others.

Good luck, and remember, you can make a post that simply talks to your teammates, like "Is somebody from my team gonna take Christian? Or should we take Abyss? What do you guys think"

But when you make a post that is in this format: "Wrestler (or Team) X will beat Wrestler (or Team) Y," it is an official in-game prediction.

Good luck. THE GAME IS ON.

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 11:21 AM
2 POINTS:
Christian Cage vs. Abyss

2 POINTS:
Sting, AJ Styles, Rhino, & The Truth vs. Jarrett, Steiner, & AMW
The cage will be covered – weapons hanging!

2 POINTS:
Samoa Joe vs. Sabu

1 POINT:
Team Canada vs. Team 3D

1 POINT:
Team Japan's Black Tiger, Minoru Tanaka and Hirooki Goto vs.
Team USA's Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal and Alex Shelley

2 POINTS:
Chris Sabin vs. Elix Skipper vs. Petey Williams vs.
Chase Stevens vs. Shark Boy vs. Puma

****When predicting the match above, just post "(Insert Wrestler Here) will win the X Division Match."****

1 POINT:
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. A Mystery Opponent

1 POINT:
Konnan vs. "Bullet" Bob Armstrong

Mikey_Jones
April 23rd, 2006, 11:24 AM
I think Joe is gonna destroy Sabu. Does S.H.I.T agree with me?

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 11:29 AM
Just a reminder: If you are on Team SD! (or "S.H.I.T."), you need to PM me your elimination vote sometime between 3 PM and 8 PM.

So far, I have received early votes from:

FaSho
Funazz

I should have 6 more votes sent to me by 8 PM.

pompeyduck
April 23rd, 2006, 12:11 PM
So team RAW, who wants what? Im not too hot on TNA (although I know who's who's and all that), so what d'u think?

PMBR
April 23rd, 2006, 12:12 PM
I will go ahead and make what I think is a safe prediction for my team.

I am officially predicting that Samoa Joe will defeat Sabu.

Holy_Hopkins
April 23rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
I predict Christian Cage will defeat Abyss

Mikey_Jones
April 23rd, 2006, 12:21 PM
I predict that Chris Sabin will win the X-Division 6-man Xscape match

pompeyduck
April 23rd, 2006, 12:26 PM
Im gonna predict that Team 3D will beat Team Canada

Holy_Hopkins
April 23rd, 2006, 12:32 PM
Speaking of Funazz where the arse has he been...

Slim Shady
April 23rd, 2006, 1:24 PM
:dunno: I don't want TNA.. This one is hard for me.

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 1:24 PM
I predict that Daniels' opponent will be Low Ki and that Daniels will win

Edit

canuckin
April 23rd, 2006, 1:46 PM
:dunno: I don't want TNA.. This one is hard for me.

you should definatly pick sabu to win! he's been really hot recently

Slim Shady
April 23rd, 2006, 1:49 PM
Because it sounds fun.. I predict Bob Armstrong will beat Konnan. I mean.. What 80 year old can't beat Konnan in an arm wrestling match, in a cage?

canuckin
April 23rd, 2006, 2:04 PM
i will offically pick konnan to win...

shady, you should have picked sabu

Slim Shady
April 23rd, 2006, 2:05 PM
shady, you should have picked sabu

I wanted to go crazy with my pick :shifty:

canuckin
April 23rd, 2006, 2:11 PM
I wanted to go crazy with my pick :shifty:

crazy like sabu..... there's still time to change your vote!!

Slim Shady
April 23rd, 2006, 2:14 PM
No! Plus I always hear shit about that Joe guy. He's like good or something [/Kenny Mayne]

canuckin
April 23rd, 2006, 2:48 PM
No! Plus I always hear shit about that Joe guy. He's like good or something [/Kenny Mayne]

and you havn't heard anything about sabu?? he's like a hardcore god

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 3:33 PM
Here's the predictions so far:

TEAM RAW:

Joe over Sabu (2) (Paintmebloodred)
Team 3D over Team Canada (pompeyduck)
Konnan over Armstrong (canucki)

vs.

TEAM SD:

Christian over Abyss (2) (Hopkins)
Sabin wins the Xscape Match (2) (Mikey)
Arsmtrong over Konnan (Slim Shady)
Daniels over ??? (Fa Sho)

tlk23
April 23rd, 2006, 3:35 PM
Can I predict a match that Team SmackDown already predicted since I am on team RAW?

tlk23
April 23rd, 2006, 3:39 PM
Christian over Abyss

pompeyduck
April 23rd, 2006, 6:15 PM
Each match can only be predicted once im sorry tlk23. :(

tlk23
April 23rd, 2006, 6:36 PM
If that's the case then I change my prediction to Team Japan over Team USA. Reasoning would be Shelley costing his team the victory in some way.

canuckin
April 23rd, 2006, 6:54 PM
both teams can pick an outcome in any given match, so tlk23 can make his first choice... pompey please re-read the rules

http://forums.rajah.com/showpost.php?p=4350701&postcount=89

please use tlk23's first answer unless tlk23 says otherwise

Sancty
April 23rd, 2006, 7:05 PM
I predict Samoa Joe defeats Sabu

tlk23
April 23rd, 2006, 7:08 PM
Use my Christian over Abyss prediction then.

Deka
April 23rd, 2006, 8:02 PM
I predict Team Sting will defeat Team Jarrett.

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 8:28 PM
I will now the read the votes I received. Whoever has the most votes is out of the game.

FIRST VOTE:
Funazz

SECOND VOTE:
Funazz

NEXT VOTE:
Funazz

NEXT VOTE:
Wilfred

That's 3 votes Funazz and 1 vote Wilfred.

NEXT VOTE:
Funazz

NEXT VOTE:
Funazz

LAST VOTE:
Funazz

Funazz has been voted out of the game, 6 votes to 1.

Funazz... the tribe has spoken.

I did not receive a vote from Cameron.

We're down to 15 players now. The results of Immunity Challenge #2 will be up in about three hours.

EDIT: Hey, just to let you know, you don't have to keep using spoiler tags when discussing who got voted out. I just use them for this post so it's more exciting to read.

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 8:28 PM
:yes: alrighty.

Edit: Bet you I know who Funazz voted for...

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 8:34 PM
Here's the predictions so far:

Here's what you guys predicted. Results of this challenge will be posted at 11.

TEAM RAW:

Christian over Abyss (2) (tlk23)
Team Sting over Team Jarrett (2) (deka dolittle)
Joe over Sabu (2) (Paintmebloodred)
Team 3D over Team Canada (pompeyduck)
Konnan over Armstrong (canucki)

vs.

TEAM SD:

Christian over Abyss (2) (Hopkins)
Sabin wins the Xscape Match (2) (Mikey)
Joe over Sabu (2) (Sancty)
Daniels over ??? (Fa Sho)
Armstrong over Konnan (Slim Shady)

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 8:45 PM
We are so going to win this.... :shifty:

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 9:01 PM
Would I get points for the mystery opponent?

Edit: I just found out I guessed the opponent, but I guessed the outcome wrong :mad:

PMBR
April 23rd, 2006, 9:23 PM
Team Raw needs to have Team 3D and Team Sting win or we will lose. Our only chance here is a tie. What would happen in the result of a tie?

Slim Shady
April 23rd, 2006, 9:23 PM
Both teams have to vote someone off :dunno:

FaSho34
April 23rd, 2006, 9:33 PM
I call for a tiebreaker!

Cameron
April 23rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
I'll leave the TNA predictions up to my teammates because I pay absolutely no attention to that fed and I wouldn't want to fuck anything up.

By the way, I apologize for not voting. I didn't want to vote early and had to work from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. tonight and then go straight to some work bowling league thing I'm in at 6 P.M. and had to shower and stuff. So, yeah... I apologize.

Anyway, go SHIT.

greebull
April 23rd, 2006, 11:10 PM
RESULTS:

TEAM RAW:

Christian over Abyss (2) (tlk23) CORRECT
Team Sting over Team Jarrett (2) (deka dolittle) CORRECT
Joe over Sabu (2) (Paintmebloodred) CORRECT
Team 3D over Team Canada (pompeyduck) CORRECT
Konnan over Armstrong (canucki) INCORRECT

POINT TOTAL: 7

vs.

TEAM SD:

Christian over Abyss (2) (Hopkins) CORRECT
Sabin wins the Xscape Match (2) (Mikey) CORRECT
Joe over Sabu (2) (Sancty) CORRECT
Daniels over ??? (Fa Sho) INCORRECT
Armstrong over Konnan (Slim Shady) CORRECT

POINT TOTAL: 7

EDIT: You are right, Slim. I'm really sorry about the confusion. It's been a long day.

So what we have here is a tie. 7-7.

This will be resolved by BOTH TEAMS voting someone from their team OUT of the game.

Every member of TEAM RAW and every member of TEAM SD! must PM me a vote sometime between 3 PM AND 8 PM on Tuesday night.. Whoever has the most votes from each team will be eliminated from the game.

Slim Shady
April 24th, 2006, 12:30 AM
*edit* Nevermind

pompeyduck
April 24th, 2006, 3:21 AM
both teams can pick an outcome in any given match, so tlk23 can make his first choice... pompey please re-read the rules

http://forums.rajah.com/showpost.php?p=4350701&postcount=89

please use tlk23's first answer unless tlk23 says otherwise

My bad :(

A tie sure makes things interesting...!

The Wilf
April 24th, 2006, 5:33 AM
I didn't really think it would be benficial for my team to participate in the TNA thing since I haven't watched anything TNA forever.

Mikey_Jones
April 24th, 2006, 12:04 PM
It still could have helped us, even if it was a guess :s

PMBR
April 24th, 2006, 12:30 PM
It still could have helped us, even if it was a guess :s
Thats how I feel about it too. If there are no negative reprocussions for incorrect guesses, not guessing for fear of being wrong is worse than actually being wrong.

The Wilf
April 24th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Well to be fair I have been busy too, as I did say above (way above I think) :p

But yes, maybe a random guess would have worked.

Sancty
April 24th, 2006, 5:54 PM
To be super fair, all that really had to be done was for you to just copy one of their predictions that wasn't already covered. That would negate that guess's impact, and guaranteed a win.

Life's lessons learned, I guess.

Deka
April 24th, 2006, 8:14 PM
Welcome to RAJAH Real World.

Slim Shady
April 24th, 2006, 9:45 PM
Is that like a new reality show or something? :shifty:

FaSho34
April 24th, 2006, 10:07 PM
I think I should get a point for guessing the mystery wrestler....

Slim Shady
April 24th, 2006, 10:17 PM
:lol: Maybe if you guessed it right :p

iLLu51on VII
April 24th, 2006, 10:45 PM
if this is Rajah real world, I will be the anerexic dumb blonde girl. :lol:

Deka
April 24th, 2006, 10:56 PM
:rofl:

Sancty
April 24th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Then I'd be the overly macho stud who ends up hitting on you in a drunkenly charming manner, yet it would make everyone tense

iLLu51on VII
April 24th, 2006, 11:02 PM
:scared:

Cameron
April 24th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Just like that comment did... right now.

The Wilf
April 25th, 2006, 5:46 AM
I'll just drink.

Mikey_Jones
April 25th, 2006, 11:57 AM
And wiggle

Holy_Hopkins
April 25th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I'll be the annoying super homosexuals best friend, who is very masculine and uses his gay friend to get a bit of minge....

Mikey can be my friend.

Mikey_Jones
April 25th, 2006, 1:16 PM

Oh wait....

Slim Shady
April 25th, 2006, 1:23 PM
I'll be the guy who gets drunk, picks fights, then gets his ass kicked :hyper:

Mikey_Jones
April 25th, 2006, 1:24 PM
And I'll kick your ass

Holy_Hopkins
April 25th, 2006, 1:31 PM
Nah you'll just scream highly and hide behind me. You're big manly friend... Who you want to pleasure... up the arse.... :shifty:

Argh Arsenal game in just over an hour, hope you basatrds lose

Mikey_Jones
April 25th, 2006, 2:53 PM
Thats it, I'm voting for you

Holy_Hopkins
April 25th, 2006, 3:14 PM
:shocked:

oooo bring it bitch

Mikey_Jones
April 25th, 2006, 4:03 PM
Gladly :D

*Plays Eye of the Tiger*

Slim Shady
April 25th, 2006, 4:42 PM
Hey.. Fuck you all.. I'll take you all on [/drunkness]

Holy_Hopkins
April 25th, 2006, 6:30 PM
*Plays I will Survive*

Happy Arsenal went through Mikey? Congrats to them...

Still hope they get dicked in the final....

:heart: Ronaldingding

Sancty
April 25th, 2006, 6:31 PM
I'm happy Arsenal went through...the premiership can screw itself!

greebull
April 25th, 2006, 9:36 PM
The votes are in. It is time to officially announce the elimination of a player from Team RAW. I only received 5 VOTES from Team RAW.

People Who Did Not Vote:

Hatred From The Soul
Deka Dolittle
Gunge Man

Why no participation, guys?

Anyway, I will now read the five votes I received. Whoever is eliminated may post one reply in the next day or two and give some final words. But after that, please refrain from posting in this thread.

FIRST VOTE:
hatred from the soul

SECOND VOTE:
illu51on VII

THIRD VOTE:
hatred from the soul

FOURTH VOTE:
hatred from the soul

FIFTH AND FINAL VOTE:
hatred from the soul

Sorry, hatred from the soul
You are the second player to be eliminated from this game of RAJAH Survivor. The tribe has spoken.

Stay tuned for results from the Team SD! Tribal Council. (Plus a little twist to the game. :-)

greebull
April 25th, 2006, 9:50 PM
I'm happy to report that all 7 members of Team SD! voted for this Tribal Council. I will now read the votes, one by one.

FIRST VOTE:
cameron

SECOND VOTE:
wilfred

THIRD VOTE:
wilfred

FOURTH VOTE:
cameron

FIFTH VOTE:
holy hopkins

SIXTH VOTE:
wilfred

FINAL VOTE:
cameron

This means that we have a 3-3-1 tie. Wilfred and Cameron have both received the same amount of votes. Here's how we will break the tie.

We will have a second vote. But Wilfred and Cameron WILL not vote. Only Hopkins, Shady, Mikey, FaSho, and S.O.B. will be eligible to vote for this tie-breaker. AND YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR EITHER CAMERON OR WILFRED! You can't vote for anyone else! Since you 5 are only picking between 2 people, this vote will DEFINITELY break the tie IF everyone votes! PM ME YOUR VOTE FOR EITHER CAMERON OR WILFRED SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND 11 AM EST. THAT IS APPROXIMATELY 13 HOURS AFTER THE TIME OF THIS POST. I hope this is enough time for all parties involved. I will post the results of this tiebreaker tomorrow at 11 AM.

WILFRED AND CAMERON: Now that you know that you are obviously being targeted by your team, feel free to post WHY you feel like you should stay in the game.

Good luck to all. Have fun. See you tomorrow morning.

What a crazy past couple of days it's been!

Cameron
April 25th, 2006, 9:54 PM
Surprised I got that many votes... :\

Uh, well... I did well, aka got our team a point the first round. I didn't participate in the second round because a.) I wasn't around during the gameplay and b.) by the time I realized the game was continuing I was too late and I guess c.) I don't know much about TNA, but according to the rest of the team I should have participated regardless. Anyway, in summary, I don't think my lack of participation in one round should warrant my vote off...

Deka
April 25th, 2006, 10:29 PM
What the fuck?

When we're we supposed to vote?

I could have sworn I DID send you a PM of my vote.

If it even matters anymore, my vote was for hatred from the soul. Guess it doesn't anymore though so whatever..

greebull
April 25th, 2006, 10:34 PM
What the fuck?

When we're we supposed to vote?

I could have sworn I DID send you a PM of my vote.

If it even matters anymore, my vote was for hatred from the soul. Guess it doesn't anymore though so whatever..

Sorry, bro. I didn't get it.

gunge_man
April 26th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Why no participation, guys?

Sorry 'bout that, that was my bad. My computer is getting pretty bad with virusues and shit

The Wilf
April 26th, 2006, 8:14 AM
.......I've already expalined why I couldn't/didn't participate in the last challenge. If you think thats warrants voting Wilfy off then choose me. I still have much to offer for later challenges :wiggle:

Oh, I did get a point in the first challenge too :p

Bennedy
April 26th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I am sorry if i sound like a dick for moaning about the game i have not been online for a few days as my internet has not been working. If i was online i could understand but i was not. I understand it is no one's fault but i hope you make another one of these so i have a bloody chance. Woah i have never got worked up like this over a game before. Dunno why i have.

canuckin
April 26th, 2006, 11:53 AM
I am sorry if i sound like a dick for moaning about the game i have not been online for a few days as my internet has not been working. If i was online i could understand but i was not. I understand it is no one's fault but i hope you make another one of these so i have a bloody chance. Woah i have never got worked up like this over a game before. Dunno why i have.

It wasn't meant to be personal, but bad timing i think. I just thought it was better to vote for someone who hadn't played then someone who was perhaps just screwing up becuase they don't watch TNA.

greebull
April 26th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I will have a RAJAH Survivor V2, hatred, don't worry.

UPDATE:

Sorry, guys, but I did not get all 5 of the tiebreaker votes yet, and the tie still isn't broken. IF YOU ARE A PART OF TEAM SD!, (and you're not wilfred or cameron) you need to PM me your tiebreaker vote for either wilfred or cameron AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The game is being halted until I get all 5 of these votes. We need to break this tie!

I will be back on here in about 6 hours.

PMBR
April 26th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Sorry Hatred, but we would have no way of knowing your reasoning for not participating and also no way of knowing when or if you planned on returning anytime soon.

Don't take it personally. Look at it from our position. If only 1 team member hadn't contributed to our efforts, why wouldn't he be the best option for elimination?

Bennedy
April 26th, 2006, 1:33 PM
Sorry Hatred, but we would have no way of knowing your reasoning for not participating and also no way of knowing when or if you planned on returning anytime soon.

Don't take it personally. Look at it from our position. If only 1 team member hadn't contributed to our efforts, why wouldn't he be the best option for elimination?

I am not blaming no one. You had know way of knowing but i was looking foward to this. Can't wait for Version 2 though.

Holy_Hopkins
April 26th, 2006, 2:02 PM
:grumpy: Who voted for me then?! Michael i'm looking at you buddy.

Slim Shady
April 26th, 2006, 2:27 PM
Dude.. Don't worry about it. I'm sure Mikey only meant it as a joke :p

Holy_Hopkins
April 26th, 2006, 2:32 PM
awwww i just can't bring myself to do it.

:heart:

greebull
April 26th, 2006, 7:00 PM
Ok, guys, it's time to read the 5 tiebreaker votes. The person who has the most votes will be the third person voted out of the game. Here we go:

FIRST VOTE:
Wilfred

SECOND VOTE:
Cameron

THIRD VOTE:
Cameron

FOURTH VOTE:
Wilfred

That's 2 votes for Wilfred and 2 votes for Cameron. The last vote will decide it.

FINAL VOTE:
The third person to be voted out of Rajah Survivor is: Wilfred.

Wilfred, thanks a lot for playing. Your work on "Wilfred's Debate" is very much appreciated on this board, and the fact that you played RAJAH Survivor added some name value to this little game. :cool: Feel free to post some closing comments. After that, I ask politely that you refrain from posting in this thread until the end. (But feel free to drop in and see what's going on.)

Good game, man. Thanks for playing.

greebull
April 26th, 2006, 7:09 PM
THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN RE-SHUFFLED AND RE-ASSIGNED ON APRIL 30 @ 2 AM. TO SEE WHAT THE NEW TEAM ASSIGNMENTS ARE, PLEASE REFER TO PAGE 30 OF THIS THREAD.

TEAM RAW:

Cameron
Canuckin
Deka Dolittle
FaSho
Gunge Man
Holy Hopkins
Illu51on VII

TEAM SMACKDOWN!:

Mikey Jones
PaintMeBloodRed
Pompey Duck
Sanctimonious S.O.B.
Slim Shady
TLK23

Spend the next hour or so getting to know your teammates. Please remember that this page of the thread (PAGE 18) is where you can go to find out the latest team assignments. REMEMBER PAGE 18!

THE NEXT TEAM IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BEGIN SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!

Slim Shady
April 26th, 2006, 7:24 PM
Yes! I'm still a SHIT :p

The Wilf
April 26th, 2006, 7:28 PM
Heh OK - enjoy the rest of the game guys! :p

Slim Shady
April 26th, 2006, 7:28 PM
:wave: Wilf.. SHIT for life.

The Wilf
April 26th, 2006, 7:29 PM
:wave: :heart:

Cameron
April 26th, 2006, 7:31 PM
Funny how I got nervous at the vote off, haha. Thanks for those who didn't vote for me.

Looks like I'm Raw material now. :cheers:

Slim Shady
April 26th, 2006, 7:50 PM
Traiter :shifty:

greebull
April 26th, 2006, 8:08 PM
Ok, guys, we're down to 13, and we got some new teams. The team that loses this next challenge will have to vote someone off of their (new) team.

This challenge is called "Make your own trivia."

There are 2 "halves" to this challenge. During the first half, players will PM me a wrestling trivia question, but there are a few restrictions on what the questions can be:

(1.) The answer to the question must be THE NAME OF ONE (1) WRESTLER who wrestled in the WWE for at least ONE YEAR.

(2.) The answer must be able to be proven. For example, no smart aleck-y questions like, "What is my favorite wrestler?" or "Who is the best wrestler never to hold the WWE title?" Questions must be based on FACT and wrestling history, not opinion.

(3.) YOU MUST PROVIDE THE CORRECT ANSWER ALONG WITH YOUR CUSTOM QUESTION!

Each player can PM me a wrestling trivia question and its corresponding answer sometime between NOW and 11:59 PM tomorrow (THURSDAY) night EASTERN STANDARD TIME. As long as your question doesn't break the rules posted above, your team receives ONE POINT.

(That's right, you get points just for submitting a question, whether it's easy as hell or hard as balls.)

Only one question (with accompanying answer) per player!

Thursday night, I will post all the questions that I got from each team. TEAM RAW will be asked to answer TEAM SD's questions, and vice versa.

At the end of the "first half," every player has a clean slate. If you submitted a question for the first half, you can score even more points for your team by participating in the second half as well.

The second half will simply consist of posts like this:

-------

Who is HBK?

Oooh, I know this one. It's Shawn Michaels.

--------

Voila. That guy up there just got 2 points for his team. Yup, every time a player answers one of the other team's questions, his team gets 2 points. And, like usual, a player cannot answer more than one question. If he answers wrong, he has wasted his turn and his team gets zero points.

The second half of the game will start after I post all the questions that I received in my PM mailbox. Players will receive credit for submitting their respective questions.

The game will end Friday night at 11:59 PM EST. Whoever has the most points wins.

Our fourth tribal council will take place from 3 PM - 8 PM Saturday night.

Phew. Long one. Ok, if you have any questions, PM me or just post it here. If it's urgent, then AIM me.

Have fun.

THE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHALLENGE IS OFFICIALLY ON. Start coming up with some good questions AND GET THEM PM'ED TO ME BY TOMORROW NIGHT! Use this thread to chat, talk about the challenge, argue, make love, whatever.

PMBR
April 26th, 2006, 9:28 PM
OK Team. We have a 1 player disadvantage. It is very important that we all send in a question. Lets give them everything we've got.

Sancty
April 26th, 2006, 9:47 PM
Yah... Go New SHIT!

FaSho34
April 26th, 2006, 9:55 PM
RAWNESS NOW!

Mikey_Jones
April 27th, 2006, 2:49 AM
SHIT never goes away :cool:

Holy_Hopkins
April 27th, 2006, 3:00 AM
Looks like I'm Raw material now.

:wave: :cry: Mikey

pompeyduck
April 27th, 2006, 3:21 AM
I wake up and now im SHIT??? Didn't expect that one! Right lets win this... :D

Slim Shady
April 27th, 2006, 3:43 AM
I wake up and now im SHIT??? Didn't expect that one! Right lets win this... :D

Do us SHIT's proud man :headbang:

SHIT never goes away :cool:

:wave:

Mikey_Jones
April 27th, 2006, 1:07 PM
Hoppy......:(

PMBR
April 27th, 2006, 1:38 PM
I'm confused. We have until midnight tonight to submit questions, but Greebull is going to post the questions tonight?

greebull
April 27th, 2006, 2:05 PM
I'm confused. We have until midnight tonight to submit questions, but Greebull is going to post the questions tonight?

Yep, I will post all submitted questions tonight at midnight (10 hrs from the time of this post), and then there will be a 24-hr answering period. Then I will add up points and declare a winner.

PMBR
April 27th, 2006, 2:08 PM
Considering that Raw has 7 members and Smackdown has 6, will Smackdown be given the ability to answer all 7 of Raw's questions? If not, their highest possible score is higher than ours. In the event that both teams answer every question available to them correctly and all members submit questions, we would still be losing by 1 point. Will both teams be able to earn the full 13 points?

greebull
April 27th, 2006, 2:18 PM
Considering that Raw has 7 members and Smackdown has 6, will Smackdown be given the ability to answer all 7 of Raw's questions? If not, their highest possible score is higher than ours. In the event that both teams answer every question available to them correctly and all members submit questions, we would still be losing by 1 point. Will both teams be able to earn the full 13 points?

Team SD! can score a max of 18 points:

6 questions + (6 correct answers)(times 2) = 18

Team RAW can score a max of 19 points:

7 questions + (6 correct answers)(times 2) = 19

That's just gonna be how the cookie crumbles. I doubt both teams will get perfect scores, anyway. Wait until you see how hard these friggin' questions are.

Slim Shady
April 27th, 2006, 2:20 PM
But if we do.. You'll feel pretty stupid :shifty:

:p

Holy_Hopkins
April 27th, 2006, 2:21 PM
and i'll moan :grumpy:

Slim Shady
Mikey might like that :chin:

Mikey_Jones
Dude, your on RAW. You've got the advantage.....

Slim Shady
April 27th, 2006, 2:22 PM
He's a SHIT for life though. :heart: SHIT

Holy_Hopkins
April 27th, 2006, 2:22 PM
:squint: Grebull edited...

I know the answer to yours :wiggle:

Slim Shady
April 27th, 2006, 2:24 PM
I know the answer to yours :wiggle:

Do you know the answer to mine... Huh huh... :squint:

Holy_Hopkins
April 27th, 2006, 2:25 PM
... I'll let someone else have your question...

then i'll vote for them....

i'm so sneaky.

:shifty:

PMBR
April 27th, 2006, 2:26 PM
edit:nevermind

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 12:17 AM
I received 11 questions.

I got 5 questions from Team RAW and 6 questions from Team SD!

Therefore, the official score after the FIRST HALF is:

RAW: 5
SD!: 6

The next post contains rules for the second half of the challenge as well as the questions that you have created for each other.

Good luck.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Below are two separate lists. The first list is a compilation of questions that Team RAW came up with. The second list is a compilation of the questions that Team SD! came up with. Each member of Team SD! / RAW can take ONE SHOT at answering ONE (and ONLY ONE) of the other team's questions correctly. If they do so, they will receive 2 points. If one of your team members gets it wrong, you can re-answer the question, but this counts as your turn.

IF ANY ANSWERS ARE EDITED, THEY WILL COUNT AS A RESPONSE, BUT NO POINTS WILL BE AWARDED. I'm serious about this.

Another caveat to this game: If you answer a question and are told it was incorrect, and DISAGREE, you can CHALLENGE the author of the question. If you can prove that your answer is right, the person you challenged loses the point he got for making the question AND you get the 2 points for getting it right.

Remember, each answer is the name of a wrestler who is or was under WWE contract for at least one year.

Team RAW Questions:
(for Team SD! to answer)

(1.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY PAINTMEBLOODRED*** Who is the only WWE wrestler to connect with a chairshot to Trish Stratus? (submitted by Cameron) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY PAINTMEBLOODRED***

(2.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY MIKEY JONES*** Who said, "I'm the reason Hulk Hogan lost his hair"? (Canuckin) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY MIKEY JONES***

(3.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY TLK23*** Who is the only superstar to win one half of the World Tag Team Titles under 3 different names? (FaSho) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY TLK23***

(4.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY POMPEYDUCK*** Who was the last person to be eliminated in the Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan and Brutus Beefcake vs. Honky Tonk Man, Danny Davis, Harley Race, Hercules and Ron Bass Survivor Series Elimination Match-up in November 1987? (Holy Hopkins) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY POMPEY DUCK***

(5.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY SANCTIMONIOUS S.O.B.*** Which former Canadian-born WWE/WWF/WWWF Champion was named for a wrestling legend who died as a result of injuries suffered in the ring? (iLLu51on VII) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY SANCTIMONIOUS S.O.B.***

Team SD! Questions:
(for Team RAW to answer)

(1.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY FASHO*** Who is the most recent wrestler to become a Triple Crown Champion (i.e. win the WWE, World Tag, and IC Titles)? (Mikey Jones) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY FASHO***

(2.) According to Mick Foley, one year for Christmas, he gave his son Dewey a set of action figures for a tag team that was part of WWE at the time. His son began to cry and asked his father if Santa knew that he hated that tag team. Name the older member of that tag team. (PaintMeBloodRed)

(3.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY GUNGE MAN*** In WCW, Eddie Guerrero once sustained an injury to his pectoral muscle during a match that resulted in his absence from the ring for 3 months. The injury occured as the result of a botched spot during the match, which was for the United States Championship. Like the true professional he was, Eddie battled on to the conclusion of the no-DQ match, resulting in his opponent winning the match thanks to a run-in. Who was it that ran in? (pompey duck) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY GUNGE MAN***

(4.) Who won the first ever WWE Ladder Match? (Sanctimonious S.O.B.)

(5.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY HOLY HOPKINS*** The Headshrinkers had a total of three members. They were Samu, Fatu, and who? (Slim Shady) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY HOLY HOPKINS***

(6.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY ILLU51ON*** Who said that Sable is "27 but looks 37"? (TLK23) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY ILLU51ON**

I did not receive any questions from Gunge Man or Deka Dolittle. HOWEVER, they are still allowed to participate in the second half of this challenge, as is everyone else.

Answer away! Ya got 24 hours.

gunge_man
April 28th, 2006, 12:51 AM
I did not receive any questions from Gunge Man or Deka Dolittle. They are still allowed to participate in the second half of this challenge, as is everyone else.

Sorry about that one gang. It seems that whenever i'm in any sort of hurry this abacus of a computer decides to slow right down. Also Uni is getting heavy on me but I will be involved as much as I can.

(3.) In WCW, Eddie Guerrero once sustained an injury to his pectoral muscle during a match that resulted in his absence from the ring for 3 months. The injury occured as the result of a botched spot during the match, which was for the United States Championship. Like the true professional he was, Eddie battled on to the conclusion of the no-DQ match, resulting in his opponent winning the match thanks to a run-in. Who was it that ran in?

At the 1997 ppv Uncensored, Syxx interfered causing eddie to drop his US Title to Dean Malenko.

However, my information says nothing of a botched spot. :shifty:

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 1:03 AM
At the 1997 ppv Uncensored, Syxx interfered causing eddie to drop his US Title to Dean Malenko.

That is correct, gunge.

Current score:

Team RAW - 7
Team SD! - 6

iLLu51on VII
April 28th, 2006, 1:46 AM
(6.) Who said that Sable is "27 but looks 37"? (TLK23)

Sunny said that about sable in 1998

Cameron
April 28th, 2006, 1:53 AM
(4.) Who won the first ever WWE Ladder Match? (Sanctimonious S.O.B.)

Razor Ramon.

Mikey_Jones
April 28th, 2006, 2:17 AM
(2.) Who said, "I'm the reason Hulk Hogan lost his hair"? (Canuckin)

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 2:39 AM
(5.) The Headshrinkers had a total of three members. They were Samu, Fatu, and who? (Slim Shady)

Sionne?

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 3:17 AM
Are we counting the Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie tag title reign? That decision was reversed.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 3:43 AM
(1.) Who is the only WWE wrestler to connect with a chairshot to Trish Stratus? (submitted by Cameron)

Lita at Survivor Series 04

(source) http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...rseries04.html

EDIT: There are actually 2 correct answers

Victoria smashes a chair over Trish's head causing a disqualification on a September 30 2002 episode of Raw

(source)http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/results/raw/020930.html

pompeyduck
April 28th, 2006, 4:15 AM
(4.) Who was the last person to be eliminated in the Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan and Brutus Beefcake vs. Honky Tonk Man, Danny Davis, Harley Race, Hercules and Ron Bass Survivor Series Elimination Match-up in November 1987? (Holy Hopkins)

Honky Tonk Man was counted out at 24 minutes to be the last elimination.

Cameron
April 28th, 2006, 5:22 AM
(1.) Who is the only WWE wrestler to connect with a chairshot to Trish Stratus? (submitted by Cameron)

Victoria smashes a chair over Trish's head causing a disqualification on a September 30 2002 episode of Raw

Well, if I wasn't so set on helping my team win, I would allow it... but, like I told you in our messages, Lita's chairshots never connected and anyone who saw the match knows that. That's the reason the word connect was underlined.

Also, you edited in the part about Victoria. YOU'RE WRONG I TELL YOU, WRONG.

FaSho34
April 28th, 2006, 7:57 AM
(1.) Who is the most recent wrestler to become a Triple Crown Champion (i.e. win the WWE, World Tag, and IC Titles)? (Mikey Jones)

I believe that would be.... Ric Flair

tlk23
April 28th, 2006, 8:25 AM
(3.) Who is the only superstar to win one half of the World Tag Team Titles under 3 different names?

Mick Foley as Dude Love (w/ Stone Cold), Cactus Jack (w/ Chainsaw Charlie) and Mankind (w/ The Rock and Al Snow).
(source)http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...e/tagteam.html

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 1:18 PM
Razor Ramon.

Cameron, that is incorrect.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 1:19 PM

PaintMeBloodRed, your answer has been edited and therefore will not be counted as correct or incorrect. But it does count as your one answer for this game.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 1:30 PM
Refer to page 21 for a list of the questions. I have noted which questons have already been answered correctly and who answered them.

Here is the current score:

RAW: 13
SMACKDOWN: 12

Here is a list of players who are still eligible to answer a question:

TEAM RAW: Canuckin, Deka Dolittle

TEAM SD: Slim Shady, Sancty

Cameron
April 28th, 2006, 1:32 PM
So, if my answer's wrong does the deduct points from my team's total?

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 1:37 PM
So, if my answer's wrong does the deduct points from my team's total?

No, you don't lose points. You just cannot answer another question.

canuckin
April 28th, 2006, 1:41 PM
bubba-ray dudley? on the mick foley question... shot in the dark and no time on my hands

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 1:44 PM
bubba-ray dudley? on the mick foley question... shot in the dark and no time on my hands

Canuckin, that is incorrect.

The score is still 13-12 RAW. The only player left who can answer for Team RAW is Deka Dolittle.

Slim and Sancty, you can still win this for your team!

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:08 PM
The edit on my post was adding the Victoria portion to it. The Lita portion was initial part of the question. His question says there is only 1 person. There are 2 correct answers to his question. That is the only reason for my edit.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:10 PM
Because my answer isnt being counted, somebody on my team answer Victoria.

Cameron
April 28th, 2006, 2:11 PM
Are you just refusing to believe that Lita is the wrong answer, because she did not connect, for the 1,000th time.

Cameron
April 28th, 2006, 2:12 PM
Well, if Blood wants to play that way... someone answer Bret Hart for the ladder match.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:17 PM
AND Jacqueline hit Trish with a chair in the womens hardcore match for the womens title that Victoria won on the January 13th 2003 episode of Raw. Camerons question has more than one answer.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 2:20 PM
AND Jacqueline hit Trish with a chair in the womens hardcore match for the womens title that Victoria won on the January 13th 2003 episode of Raw. Camerons question has more than one answer.

Yet no one has answered it in a legal, unedited post.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:23 PM
Another caveat to this game: If you answer a question and are told it was incorrect, and DISAGREE, you can CHALLENGE the author of the question. If you can prove that your answer is right, the person you challenged loses the point he got for making the question AND you get the 2 points for getting it right.

I correctly answered this question with Lita and my source that I provided proves it. So if someone answers with Lita, we should get a 3 point swing.

Cameron claims that Lita missed. I have a credible source disputing his claim. All he has is heresay.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 2:28 PM
Ok, we're having a big controversy over this Trish getting hit with a chair question....

PaintMeBloodRed, the link you provided to your "source" that supposedly says that Lita connected with a chairshot to Trish is not working for me.

If you can provide a link to a GIF, picture, movie, or a reliable text recap of someone hitting Trish with a chair besides (insert "correct answer according to cameron" here), I will deduct a point from Team RAW AND give Team SD! two points.

I'm going to give you two hours to do this.

Mikey_Jones
April 28th, 2006, 2:31 PM
I can't do it, PMBR can....

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:37 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/lita/classicvideos/

Bottom center video. She throws her into the chair once. The first swing is too fast to determine whether or not it connected, but just because its too fast to tell doesnt mean it missed. Second swing clips her shoulder with the edge. Maybe not full contact, but it touches her and thus constitutes connection.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 2:43 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/lita/classicvideos/

Bottom center video. She throws her into the chair once. The first swing is too fast to determine whether or not it connected, but just because its too fast to tell doesnt mean it missed. Second swing clips her shoulder with the edge. Maybe not full contact, but it touches her and thus constitutes connection.

Wow. This is tough. I reviewed the tape, and although it's extremely close... I think this does constitute as a successful chairshot. Sorry, Cameron. This is extremely borderline, but I think PMBR has proved his point.

So now Cameron's question has been answered. No one else can answer this question.

This now changes the score to 14-12 SD! This is my final decision. I'm trying to be fair here, and I'm sorry it had to be such a close call.

Players still eligible to score for their team:

RAW: Deka Dolittle

SD!: Sancty, Slim Shady

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:45 PM
Thanks Greebull. I knew you would be fair.

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 2:52 PM
Why have team RAW been deducted a point??

I have to say I agree with Mr PMBR... She was disqualified for using a chair... it was just a bollocks shot...

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 2:55 PM
Why have team RAW been deducted a point??

I have to say I agree with Mr PMBR... She was disqualified for using a chair... it was just a bollocks shot...

Read the rules on "challenging a question." A successful challenge results in a one point deduction for the team that created the question as well as a two point reward to the team who found the correct answer to that question.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 2:56 PM
Edit: heh heh heh

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 3:01 PM
I think I may want to dispute the answer to the unanswered question. Greebull I will send you a PM telling you why as to not reveal it.

No, PMBR, the answer you PM'ed me (and tried to dispute) is not the correct one.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 3:02 PM
No, PMBR, the answer you PM'ed me (and tried to dispute) is not the correct one.
lol I immediately sent you another pm. I remembered someone else seconds after sending it in.

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 3:05 PM
Read the rules on "challenging a question." A successful challenge results in a one point deduction for the team that created the question as well as a two point reward to the team who found the correct answer to that question.

Ah sorry, dot it now :yes:

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 3:23 PM
It has been pointed out to me that the answer to Mikey Jones' question (the one about the most recent Triple Crown Winner) is NOT Ric Flair.

It's Edge. :eek:

Since Team RAW already got points for answering this question correctly, I am only going to deduct one point from Team SD!, since Mikey sent me a question with an incorrect answer.

OFFICIAL SCORE AS OF FRIDAY, APRIL 28 @ 3:21 PM EST:

Team SD!: 13
Team RAW: 12

Players still eligible to answer:

RAW - Deka Dolittle
SD! - Sanctimonious S.O.B. and Slim Shady

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 3:27 PM
(1.) Who is the most recent wrestler to become a Triple Crown Champion (i.e. win the WWE, World Tag, and IC Titles)? (Mikey Jones)

I believe that would be.... Ric Flair
But the answer he gave was wrong. Why would he get the points? I agree that we should lose a point for providing the wrong answer with a question, but he shouldn't earn 2 points for a wrong answer.

greebull
April 28th, 2006, 3:31 PM
But the answer he gave was wrong. Why would he get the points? I agree that we should lose a point for providing the wrong answer with a question, but he shouldn't earn 2 points for a wrong answer.

Let me explain why he should...

Even if I were to discredit his answer, Team RAW would still deserve 2 points for the challenging of the question.

Any way you slice it, they get the points.

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 3:34 PM

Mikey_Jones
April 28th, 2006, 3:36 PM
I said World, not WWE. There's a difference. Edge won the WWE. I said in my PM WORLD. You changed it. Therefore, Greebull should lose the points :shifty:

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 3:36 PM
Let me explain why he should...

Even if I were to discredit his answer, Team RAW would still deserve 2 points for the challenging of the question.

Any way you slice it, they get the points.
But unless Deka Dolittle challenged the question, everyone else had already answered and therefore couldn't do anymore.

PMBR
April 28th, 2006, 3:37 PM
I said World, not WWE. There's a difference. Edge won the WWE. I presifcally said in my PM WORLD.
Good point. There is a difference. Edge is not a correct answer.

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 3:39 PM
the question in the thread said WWE, World Tag titles and IC title.....

and PMBR we got 2 points for pointing out the mistake....

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 3:40 PM
(1.) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY FASHO*** Who is the most recent wrestler to become a Triple Crown Champion (i.e. win the WWE, World Tag, and IC Titles)? (Mikey Jones) ***ALREADY ANSWERED BY FASHO***

Seeeeeee

Mikey_Jones
April 28th, 2006, 3:41 PM
The question I PM'ed said World....

Holy_Hopkins
April 28th, 2006, 3:42 PM
I guess in that case Fasho got it right? Meaning we keep our points but you don't get deducted any?