PDA

View Full Version : Super Duper E-Fed Extravaganza Bonanza

PrimeTime05
April 7th, 2006, 12:00 AM
E-feds, in my experience, are extremely lame, then again I am not much of a role player. However I am a video gamer who likes wrestling far too much for his own good.

My Proposal:
We start and E-fed based around Project 64, or 1964. Which are the best N64 emulators IMO. I'm positive 1964 has netplay via kaillera, which is a netplay server designated for roms and emulators like SNES, GENESIS, MAME, etc, etc. 1964 is a small file, Kailllera is easy to use, and we can play No Mercy, aka, the best wrestling game of all time, online with up to 4 people. We could have a roster, have real time matches that are skill based and not determined, NO ROLE PLAYING, CREATE A WRESTLER, They even have special guest referee's, so in non 4 way or tag team matches you could have a referee in the ring. we can record the matches, and put them out via internet to our exclusive little e fed. If your interested, or have suggestions, please respond :)

Reech
April 7th, 2006, 5:52 AM
This could probably be better in the Board Games forum dude. (if past experience shows).

http://forums.rajah.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

:yes:

Kris
April 7th, 2006, 5:56 PM
Can I use this emulator on linux? Explain further./

Bill Casey
April 7th, 2006, 6:01 PM
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/1964.html

I did a quick search on project 1964...
I'm trying to hook this kid up, as I think it's a fairly good idea that would go unnoticed because he named the thread "E-Fed" instead of the game it's about. Thought I'd help Ned Flanders over here with his left handed store...

Emulating the Nintendo 64 is not easy. 1964 needs a reasonable PC to run comfortably.

* Pentium III 800 Mhz. or better
* GeForce 2 or better
* DirectX 8.0 or better
* 128 Mb. RAM or better

If your PC's specifications are less than this, you don't need to bother to even try to run 1964 as all games will run to slow to play.

Kris
April 7th, 2006, 6:14 PM
windows only :(

SheltonLondon
April 7th, 2006, 6:31 PM
I have a good N64 emulator and a good working rom of No Mercy. I'd never heard about net play but it would be fantastic, I kind of need a control for my computer first though, anyone know any good usb controllers that will work for this (they need to be reasonably cheap of course).

Kris
April 7th, 2006, 6:34 PM
upload the rom? :)

RebornMoo
April 8th, 2006, 4:20 AM
I have a good N64 emulator and a good working rom of No Mercy. I'd never heard about net play but it would be fantastic, I kind of need a control for my computer first though, anyone know any good usb controllers that will work for this (they need to be reasonably cheap of course).

You can find some pretty good usb adaptors online, which allow you to connect a Nintendo 64 compatible controller to your PC's USB port. Pretty cheap too.

The Great Dave
April 9th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I'm interested. I have a 360 controller, so I'm all set.

ut4ever
April 12th, 2006, 9:33 PM
I might be interested as well. I was in an efed back in 99/00, and I loved it, until like all efeds seem to of done at the time, just die. I thought about this kinda of idea, just never gave it too much thought and it left my head.