PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Title

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

canuckin
March 22nd, 2006, 6:41 PM
Beat up the above user by how ever you like and pin him to win the hardcore title.

eugenespeed
March 22nd, 2006, 7:30 PM
Hel yeah, I remember this game from a while ago.

* Hits canuckin over the head with a chair, and then another chair, and then an old ACDC LP, before getting the pin.

1 2 3.

New Hardcore Champ!!!!

canuckin
March 22nd, 2006, 8:12 PM
Stomps on Eugene's big toe over and over and over again until his white boot goes red, and eugene drops to the ground in a coma, from lack of blood. Easy pin 1-2-3

Slim Shady
March 22nd, 2006, 10:12 PM
Hits Canuckin in the head three times with a toaster. Shady then hits him in the face with a George Forman grill before getting the 1-2-3.

tlk23
March 22nd, 2006, 10:23 PM
tlk23 brings in Mike Tyson to knock out Shady. tlk23 then pins Shady by the one foot pose.

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 1:30 AM
tlk23 celebrates his victory with a pizza, that has been secretly spiced with tabasco. While his mouth burns, PMBR sneaks up and gets a rollup.

(Who remembers when this happened in WWE)

Rip
March 23rd, 2006, 2:34 AM
Slaps a soiled nappy (diaper) across PMBRs face till he passes out.

1/2/3

NEW HARDCORE CHAMP!!!!

Murder T
March 23rd, 2006, 2:48 AM
Smashes an XBox 360 over Rip's head because that's all they're good for.

1-2-3.

Takerholic
March 23rd, 2006, 4:05 AM
Powerbombs murderT through two tables off of a ladder onto a chair
1-2-3
New Hardcore champion

Rip
March 23rd, 2006, 4:45 AM
Smacks Takerholic upside the head with a waffle iron.......

1-2-3

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CHAMPION!

Takerholic
March 23rd, 2006, 5:04 AM
chokes Rip with a phone cord until he passes out

1-2-3

New Hardcore Champion

Takerholic
March 23rd, 2006, 5:04 AM
chokes Rip with a phone cord until he passes out

1-2-3

New Hardcore Champion

pompeyduck
March 23rd, 2006, 5:31 AM
Rolls Takerholic up and uses the ropes, which is all legal in a Hardcore match for the 1-2-3!!

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 6:08 AM
PIRATES POMPEY DUCKS RUDDY FACE OFF.

HAVE IT YOU SLAG!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 7:32 AM
captures the spirit of Eddie Guerrero and son_of_foley lays down so I can pin him

THANK YOU EDDIE!

2x Hardcore Champion

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 7:50 AM
Captures the spirit of crash holly and hits you with a cookie sheet in the head before scmapering away with the title. 24/7 BOY!

Dazz
March 23rd, 2006, 7:52 AM
tickles son of foley with a feather until he laughs so hard his side actually splits

1, 2, 3

New hardcore champeen babay

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 7:52 AM
Hits Dazz with Owen Hart's Slammy Awards.

3x Hardcore Champion

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 8:29 AM
sticks Paitn Me's head into my now split side. The blood and stench cause him to pass out. HIs hand drops theree times.

Worlds first forceable conjoined hardcore champion Son_of_PaintmeBlood Red

FaSho34
March 23rd, 2006, 8:34 AM
Then out of nowhere.... a bowling ball rolls and hits them both at the same time, Sho makes the pin 1...2...3!

Sho New Champ!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 8:34 AM
Release my head from the body of SOF and give him a death valley driver for good measure.

Dragon Suplex to FaSho

4x Hardcore Champion

Aeida
March 23rd, 2006, 8:43 AM
As PaintMeBloodRed's hand is raised, his speared out of nowhere and pinned

New Hardcore Champion

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 9:01 AM
For my 3,000th post, I shall become a 5x Hardcore Champion

After recovering from the brutal spear I just endured, I chase Aeida to the back. After delivering a pedigree onto the concrete, I roll him to his back and lower a forklift onto his chest to prevent moving. I then cocky pin.

5x
5x
5x
5x
5x HARDCORE CHAMPION

Aeida
March 23rd, 2006, 9:18 AM
With the help of a unnamed assailant (after find a way out from under a parked forklift), we hit a two man con-chair-to an unsuspecting PaintMeBloodRed, I pay off the unnamed guy and pin PaintMeBloodRed.

1... 2... 3...

2x Harcore Champion

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 9:20 AM
The unnamed assailant complains about the amount of money paid vs the amount of money he was promised. He then attacks Aeida with the chair and drapes my body on top.

6x Hardcore Champion

Repo
March 23rd, 2006, 9:34 AM
Repoman comes in and ties PaintMeBloodRed's feet together
He falls

Repoman on top

1 - 2 - 3

Repo steals the belt!

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 9:35 AM
I come along and repo the repos man belt. With a corwbar to the face. How do you like that 1,2,3

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 9:44 AM
Daffney shows up and does a jumping piledriver onto the concrete to SOF. She says that Crowbar is hers and that SOF cant use it.

Confused by her misunderstanding of the situation SOF faints.

PMBR pins.

7x Champion

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 9:44 AM
edit. double post

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 10:24 AM
I take your double post and bang you and repoman over the head with it as he is here i can sense it. I pin you both at the same time whilst doing push-ups

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
While you do your pushups, I lift your legs and wheelbarrow powerbomb you.

8x Hardcore Champion

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 10:50 AM
So i smack you in the head with said wheel barrow and beat you before wheeling me and the title backstage. Yes i have that much upper body strength

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 10:52 AM
Randy Orton comes out of nowhere to RKO you for not knowing what a wheelbarrow powerbomb is and in a true showing of oppotunism, I make the cover.

9x Hardcore Champion

son_of_foley
March 23rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
I get up and tell randy orton he is in no position to tell me off and deliver a wheelbarrow powerbomb onto a wheelbarrow to show my full understanding of it. I then kick his teeth out. You are so scared you hand me the title and then knock yourself out

Repo
March 23rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
Randy Orton realises he has been taken advantage of

comes back RKO's you and calls out his new manager

cue music

hahahaha REPOMAN

i run down make the cover 1 - 2 - 3

Run to the back get in my van and drive away 2 times Hardcore champ!

Repo steals another one

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 11:17 AM
Repoman drove away without checking the backseat of the van. When we get to a stoplight, I gag you with chloroform and make the pin. I dump you out of the van and drive away.

10x Hardcore Champion

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
*Jumps on the hood of the car with a Batman suit on. Smashes my fist through the window and slams your head on the steering wheel. Shady pushes you out of the car and covers you with the easy three. Shady, now a 2 time champ, then wooshes away with the Hardcore title.*

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 11:50 AM
While whooshing away, you are hit by a bird flying overhead. Confused by the feathered attack, you come crashing down. I hit you with a frying pan for good measure.

11x HARDCORE CHAMPION

wardy
March 23rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
I run in with a gun and blow PMBR into a million pieces then wipe my arse with the title so bad that nobody else will go near it except me.

I then get into the only space shuttle left on Earth (I blew all the others up) and go to an unknown location in space that no-one will ever find me.

Oh yeah and I am inside a concrete cast of my body, standing upright.

SheltonLondon
March 23rd, 2006, 12:17 PM
Lord Snooty of England pours scolding hot tea over rvwardy before laying down a handkerchief over his fallen foe's body. He then cocky pins him with one finger on the handkerchief, as to not get dirty.

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 12:20 PM
Van Daminator to SheltonLondon
12x Champion

tlk23
March 23rd, 2006, 12:20 PM
What Paintmebloodred doesn't know is that tlk23 laced the hankerchief with poison. tlk23 wins. 2x Hardcore Champ

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 12:39 PM
Brainbuster onto a flaming bag of dog shit

13x Champion

SheltonLondon
March 23rd, 2006, 12:41 PM
Croquet bat to the balls.

Lord Snooty x2 Hardcore Champ

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 12:54 PM
Steiner Screwdriver to regain the title

14x HARDCORE CHAMPION

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 1:13 PM
*As PaintMeBloodRed walks away, all of a sudden "Gangster's Paradise" plays around him. He looks around with a confussed look on his face as Shady sneaks up behind him and chokes him out with a micaphone cord. Shadu covers him for the 1-2-3. He runs away with the title.*

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 1:22 PM
shady runs through the crowd, down the stairs, out the front, through the parking lot, onto the street, crosses the road, gets in line for the bus, waits...

waits...

waits...

waits...

waits...

the bus is in view....

the bus pulls up, opens the door, the driver asks for $1, but slim has no money in his tights, door closes and the bus leaves. slim walks back into the building and gives the title to the first wrestler he sees, canuckin, in sheer fustration. canuckin is you new champion.

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 1:24 PM
*Walks around and bums a dollar from tlk23. Shady then finds Canuckin and kindly asks for the title back. Canuckin hands it over to Shady. Shady then walks back to the bus stop and gets on and rides off into the sunset*

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 1:30 PM
Slim is sitting on the bus as it's moving toward the sunset, some reason the bus stops and oh my god the driver is the canuckin. canuckin throws slim out of the back bus and precceds to run him over. The bus is stoped, it's wheels sitting on slim's chest, canuckin climbed the bus and is now standing on the bus' roof. Canuckin on the bus, the bus on slim, 1.2.3, Canuckin is champ again.

Sinner
March 23rd, 2006, 1:51 PM
this brings back memories of the famed BGW/Sin Championship (named of course after me :) ) that we had in this forum years ago. I was a 215x Champion.

so anyway, Canuckin stands up on the bus, celebrating his victory when the bus passes under a bridge - where Sinner jumps onto the top of the bus. Canuckin and Sinner stare each other down and then Canuckin charges Sinner, Sinner blocks a punch and then kicks Canuckin in the gut and hits a running Canadian Destroyer off the bus onto a passing limo. Sinner covered him in the limo, 1...2...3! New Champion!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 1:54 PM
The limo driver parks and climbs into the back. Its PaintMeBloodRed. He grabs sinner from behind with a Rear Naked Choke.

15x Champion

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 1:57 PM
*Shady's ghost floats behind PaintMeBloodRed and flys into his body. Shady posesses Red's body and forces him to ram his head into the sidewalk over and over again. Shady flys out and covers Red for the 1-2-3. Shady's spirt then floats up into the clouds.*

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 2:05 PM
Shadys spirit floats up into the clouds but unfortunately his body did not. PaintMeBloodRed lies on the corpse of Shady and takes the win.

16x HARDCORE CHAMPION

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 2:10 PM
*After a witch doctor brings Shady to life he walks up to Red.*

Slim Shady : Sup?
PaintMeBloodRed : Nothin.. Just a 16 time Hardcore Champ biatch!
Slim Shady : Cool.. Cool. Hey look! Canuckin is doing back flips with a bucket over his head!

*As Red looks to watch Shady hits him over the head with a voodoo doll of Red. Shady then makes Red hit himself in the head with the Hardcore title over and over again. As Red lays on the ground Shady covers him with the 1-2-3. Sady then jumps on his cow and rides off with the title*

Fanny Batter
March 23rd, 2006, 2:11 PM
bongming roaring elbows the cow into a coma, then hits the Cattle Mutilation on Shady for the submission..

NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 2:13 PM
*Shady uses his nature skills to get all the cows around to attack bondming. The kick him over the head over and over again. Shady then covers him for the easy 1-2-3.*

h A r L o W
March 23rd, 2006, 2:17 PM
As Shady celebrates with his cow army, he steps behind one that is sleeping. Harlow runs over and tips the cow on top of him. Cow on Shady, Harlow on Cow, 1..2..3! New Champion!

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 2:21 PM
The cow gets up, tossing Harlow for miles. He lands on the concrete and a random passer-by, Mikey Jones, pins him for the easy title win.

HARDCORE CHAMPION!

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 2:23 PM
*Shady shoots himself up with steroids then starts to bench press a cow. He throws it up in the air what seems to be 20 feet in the air. Then the cow lands on top of Mikey Jones. Shady jumps on the cow, 1-2-3. Shady then jumps on another cow and rides away again.*

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 2:27 PM
The cow stops and decides to eat some grass. Shady, obviously annoyed, kicks the cow, causing it to shit on Shady's foot, with the smell causing Shady to faint. Jones rolls over and pins shady.

2 TIMES CHAMP

h A r L o W
March 23rd, 2006, 2:28 PM
Harlow recovers and sneaks behind Jones, Rollup onto the cowpat. Jones feints! 1..2..3! 2x Champion!

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 2:28 PM
*gets up and starts to throw cow shit at Harlow. Harlow then gets hit with on the head, which also has a rock in it. He passes out and Shady covers him for the 1-2-3*

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 2:37 PM
Jones picks up a cow and whacks Shady and Harlow over the head with it. He pins them both then runs away!

3 TIMES CHAMP!

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 2:38 PM
*Throws Harlow at Mikey and hits him on the head. Shady covers Mikey for the 1-2-3*

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 2:45 PM
as Slim is walking away a house falls on him, Wicked witch of the west style, canuckin runs over and covers slim's feet for the 123 pinfall.

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 2:48 PM
*Even more roided up than before, Slim body presses the house and throws it on Canuckin. Slim walks inside and grabs the kitchen sink and slams it on Canuckin's face. Slim covers him for the easy 1-2-3*

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 2:53 PM
under the abuse the house collapses, falling off a cliff, turning over in mid-air so when the house finally lands canuckin is now on top of Slim, the half dead canuckin gets the 123, new champion

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:03 PM
Jones picks up Harlow and jumps off the cliff, using Harlow as a landing cushion. Jones easily covers Canuckin for the win.

4 TIMES CHAMP!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 3:03 PM
eats Mikey. takes a laxative. shits out Mikey. lays on top of the pile of Mikey.

17x HARDCORE CHAMPION

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:14 PM
The shit sticks to PMBR's shirt. He realises this and he tries to take it off. It becomes tanhled however and he falls over with the shit on top. 1...2....3

JONES IS 5 TIME CHAMP!

viva_la_raza
March 23rd, 2006, 3:23 PM
RANDOM RUN IN!

Hits Mikey over head with baseball bat and pins Mr Hankie for the 1...2...3 to become the new Hardcore CHampion

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 3:31 PM
..and immediately falls backwards into a rollup.

PAINTMEBLOODRED - 18x HARDCORE CHAMPION

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:33 PM
Mikey takes some of Shady's roids and makes himself human again. He finds PMBR and headbutts him. He then kicks him in the leg 100 times, breaking PMBR's leg. Easy pin

6 TIME CHAMP

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 3:37 PM
Chases Mikey on crutches and swings violently with one crutch. Knocks Mikey unconscious.

19x Hardcore Champion

Tha Kyd
March 23rd, 2006, 3:41 PM
^^^^ Runs into a door that is swung shut before him knocking him unconsious.

Funazz is the new Hardcore champion

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:41 PM
Mikey is rushed to the nearby hospital, where they revive him. He has a broken arm which is now on a plaster cast. Jones runs out of hospital and raises the cast. He then....

Kicks Funazz's leg out from under him! NO CAST NEEDED!

Then Jones beats up Funazz with his cast

7 TIMES CHAMP!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 3:42 PM
In a cast vs cast match that goes back and forth for 25 minutes, PMBR wins after a hip toss

???

PAINTMEBLOODRED 20x HARDCORE CHAMPION

Tha Kyd
March 23rd, 2006, 3:44 PM
Funazz sees the nearby Jones/PMBR brawl and joins forces with canuckin to beat up the two men. Funazz pins PMBR and wins. He then Shelley Shocks canuckin

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:45 PM
Jones, shocked after losing the title to a hip toss, applies a single leg boston crab. PMBR reverses and sends Jones flyiong into the turnbuckle, kicking Jones with his bad leg. Jones then stomps PMBR and pins him...

PMBR kicks out, so Jones just gets a fire extingusher.

WHACK

EDIT:However, Funazz has stolen the title during this time so Jones grabs a webcam and whacks Funazz over the head with it.

New Champ

8 TIMES CHAMP!

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 3:45 PM
canuckin runs in hits the flying elbow on jones and picks up another title

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:47 PM
Jones armbar's canuckin to win the title for the 9th time

9 TIME CHAMP!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 3:48 PM
with Canuckin and Mikey in the ring with Canuckin laid out, PaintMeBloodRed hits a dropsault/standing shooting star press. Using the fire extinguisher in the ring, he knocks out Mikey.

21x Hardcore Champion

eugenespeed
March 23rd, 2006, 3:48 PM
eugenespeed attacks PMBR with a steel chair. Leg drop, champ for the 2nd time.

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:50 PM
Jones, angry at being beaten by a dropsault, takes his rage out on eugenespeed.

Poor eugenespeed.....

Weedwhacker, staple gun, barbed wire, keyboard, drum kit, ladder, chair, crowbar, nooses....

Of course, while Jones is getting all this he slides into the ring and rolls up eugenespeed.

10 TIMES CHAMP!

He then gets eugenespeed with all the weapons he got.....In one big move.....

eugenespeed
March 23rd, 2006, 3:55 PM
eugenespeed, however, is super hardcore.

Flaming Snooker Cue to the head, to make him a triple champ.

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 3:57 PM
Circling the champion 32 times with industrial size Saran Wrap, PaintMeBloodRed leaves Eugenespeed defenseless. Unable to move, he falls over and gets pinned.

22x Hardcore Champion

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 3:59 PM
PMBR gets hit with the weedwhacker, which somehow frees eugenespeed. Jones then decides to team with eugenespeed and they hit a Spike Piledriver on PMBR. Jones then nuts eugenespeed and pins PMBR before running away to London

11 TIMES CHAMPION!

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 4:00 PM
Double post....Late edit but sue me

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 4:01 PM
Posing as a fan seeking an autograph, PMBR finds a way to get Mikey Jones to let down his guard long enough to get RKO'ed

23x HARDCORE CHAMPION

eugenespeed
March 23rd, 2006, 4:09 PM
After looking up what the hell Saran Wrap is, eugnespeed turns round, picks up the weedwhacker, turns it so that handle faces up, and jams it into PMBR's tear duct.

Screaming in pain PMBR falls to the ground, and falls to a eugenespeed pin

Takerholic
March 23rd, 2006, 4:10 PM
After telling Eugene that you can get cancer from sleeping in any position besides on your back, Takerholic pins a sleeping Eugene

1-2-3

2time Hardcore champ

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 4:10 PM
The other fans beat Zook up for no reason.. Jones bundles on all of them and gets the pin, seen as he is on top.

12 TIMES CHAMP!

Jones then runs out of the arena into a ferry, which sets off.

Takerholic
March 23rd, 2006, 4:12 PM
After sinking the ferry that Mikey was on....Zook finds him floating in the water, pulls him a shore, and pins his stiff, lifeless body.

3TIME HARDCORE CHAMP

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 4:13 PM
Jones small package on Zook and he rolls into the sea!

They're underwater, but Jones is the new champ somehow!

13 TIME CHAMPION!

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 4:17 PM
Jones drowns. PMBR tries to pull the title out of the water but it is stuck in the cold grip of Mikey. PMBR drags Mikey to shore and pins him. After the 3 count, Jones' grip is loosened enough for PMBR to be announced the

24x HARDCORE CHAMPION

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 4:35 PM
canuckin plundges an electrical cable into the water, frying PMBR til crsipy, canuckin swims in and gets the pin, new champ

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 4:37 PM
Canuckin starts walking away when he is hit by a falling anvil. Wile E Coyote is shown giving a thumbs up and dragging the charred body of PaintMeBloodRed on top of Canuckin.

25x Hardcore Champion

eugenespeed
March 23rd, 2006, 4:40 PM
The wrestlers start wondering where eugnespeed has been, well, they find out.

BANG!!!

He's been buying a nuclear warhead, which shakes the building so violently, it knocks all the participants out. (He couldn't afford a full strength one on Northern Rock wages)

Running into the building, he dives and gets the pin.

The Wilf
March 23rd, 2006, 4:43 PM
Eugenespeed gets rammed by Eugene, dies and gets pinned by The Queen

Mikey_Jones
March 23rd, 2006, 4:45 PM
The Queen faints from shock and Jones cocky pins the Queen, becoming the 14 TIME CHAMP IN THE PROCESS!

14 TIME CHAMP!

100th Post

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 4:47 PM
Mikey dies of atomic poison and drops to the nukular waste ridden ground and is pinned by canuckin who now due to the radioactivity now looks like this:

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrow_reviews/arrow-swamp-thing.jpg

new champ

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 4:48 PM
Canuckin flees the scene and gets caught 3 days later in a parking lot. He narrowly avoids getting hit by a speeding truck driven by Eugenespeed only to be hit from behind by a tireiron by PMBR.

26x Hardcore Champion

The Wilf
March 23rd, 2006, 4:49 PM
A rigor mortis Queen executes a swinging triple hurricanranna on the world and declares victory. She then breaks a hip.

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 4:50 PM
canuckin gets up and melts the Queen's soul, I can totally do that now, the Queen drops to the ground in a coma, easy pinfall

PMBR
March 23rd, 2006, 4:56 PM
back to wrestling...

full nelson slam onto a water pipe.

27x Hardcore Champion

Tha Kyd
March 23rd, 2006, 5:51 PM
Funazz walks by and steals the title from PMBR

tlk23
March 23rd, 2006, 5:55 PM
Eye poke of doom!!!!!!

3x Hardcore Champion

Rip
March 23rd, 2006, 6:29 PM
swift kick in the nuts.........

1-2-3!!!!!

3x Champ :D

eugenespeed
March 23rd, 2006, 6:36 PM
Newcastle Streetfight!!!!!!!

Eugene quickly clotheslines Rip and quickly pins him

Champ again.

Myron Hardy
March 23rd, 2006, 6:36 PM
Jumps Eugene from behind while he posts and beats him down with his keyboard. Climbs to the top of his computer desk and gives a death defying frog splash, but wait, what's in his hands???????? HE FROGSPLASHES HIM WITH THE MONITOR!!!!!!! BAAAAAGOOOOD!!!!!!!!

First time champ. Bow down.

tlk23
March 23rd, 2006, 6:39 PM
I was wearing a steel cup and played possum just to get another title reign.

4x champ

Myron Hardy
March 23rd, 2006, 6:49 PM
Takes tlk's steel cup from him and shoves it in his face, smearing his penis stank all over tlk. Then pins a sickened tlk for an easy win.

2x

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 6:55 PM
canuckin slaps myron with a wet fish and rolls him up for the win

tlk23
March 23rd, 2006, 6:55 PM
tlk23 calls up his friend Mizark Hizinary and he smears all of his STANK all over canuckin partially paralyzing him

5X Hardcore Champion

canuckin
March 23rd, 2006, 7:05 PM
Snopp Dogg walks by to see tlk23 call mark henry "Mizark Hizinary" and decides tlk23 is not cool enough to be black or one of his homies so he beats him to a bloody pulp and hands canuckin the title back.... 12x Beeeeeatch

Myron Hardy
March 23rd, 2006, 7:15 PM
As Canuckin is celebrating his win over tlk, he fails to see Myron Hardy make his enterance and proceeds to beat him unmercifully with tlk's bloody carcass. He then pins him and tlk for the win.

3x

As an added bonus he grabs one of canuckins cigs and smokes it and puts it out on his chest.

tlk23
March 23rd, 2006, 7:18 PM
Hardy foolishly puts the title on the line. Winner of the arm wrestling contest between tlk23 and Mr. Dogg ends with tlk23 the winner after breaking Mr. Dogg's arm clean off.

Slim Shady
March 23rd, 2006, 9:14 PM
*Shady comes out of no where and smacks tlk with Mr. Dogg's arm. He then pimp slaps him with Dogg's hand. Shady covers him for the easy 1-2-3, then runs away still holding the arm.*

tlk23
March 23rd, 2006, 11:37 PM
tlk23 brings in all the Slim Shady's that are just imitating to pick up the victory.

7x Hardcore Champion

Myron Hardy
March 23rd, 2006, 11:42 PM
MH pimp slaps tlk with amazing accuracy, then delivers the double off the top of the cage C-4 and pins tlk. Uno, Dos, Tres.

4x

Cameron
March 23rd, 2006, 11:46 PM
Cameron powerbombs MH through a flaming table, followed by a Moonsault from the ring apron, 1 - 2 - 3.

First time Hardcore Champ.

Myron Hardy
March 23rd, 2006, 11:53 PM
Tells Cameron, "Look there's Trish Stratus!", as he turns to look MH slaps him in the back of the head, causing him to become dizzy. While staggering around MH takes a rolled up newspaper and beats Cameron til he becomes bloody, then pins him.

5x

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 12:06 AM
tlk23 call another of his connections, bitches, because I am getting tired of being bitch slapped. My bitches take Hardy out on the town. 8x Hardcore Champion.

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 12:09 AM
MH comes back with tlk's "bitches" as they immediately turn heel on him for not giving them any money. As the beatdown pursues, MH gets the cocky pin for the win

6x

canuckin
March 24th, 2006, 12:10 AM
tlk23 is running and suddenly stop by a massive anvil of a man, that right Jim Niedhart is standing infront of tlk23 and bitch slaps him until tlk23 begins to cry uncontrolably and hands canuckin the title.

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Then Fa Sho hits a Gore into Myron, and then he goes through the wall, as he pins him for the title...

I don't think Canuckin's counts

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 12:25 AM
MH gets up right after the pin and scares FaSho so badly, that he turns around to run and goes face first into the part of the wall we didn't knock down. MH picks up the easy pin.

7x

Slim Shady
March 24th, 2006, 2:15 AM
*Shady walks behind Hardy and taps him on the sholder. It scares Hardy, causing him to pass out. Shady covers him for the easy 1-2-3*

Murder T
March 24th, 2006, 2:29 AM
*MT Gives Shady a beer and when he drinks it, he falls to the ground and shakes violently.

It was poison.

1 2 3

2x Champ

Slim Shady
March 24th, 2006, 2:56 AM
*Sits up Undertaker style and stands right next to Murder. He seems to look as if he's seen a ghost. Slim lights a cigerette and looks at Murder. T turns pale white and throws the title in the air and runs away. Shady catches it and it seems as if he's the new Hardcore champ*

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 3:20 AM
As soon as Myron Hardy lands his C4 from the top of the cage, PaintMeBloodRed dives from the other side of the cage with a 450 splash onto Hardy that hits immediately after his 3 count was finished.

28x Hardcore Champion

relentless
March 24th, 2006, 3:36 AM
*thumbs pmbr in the eyes with yellow snow*

Give me the belt already! :D

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 3:44 AM
In a refusal to let the title out of his site, PMBR chases relentless up the ramp and tackles him from behind. Relentless immediately taps out to the Rear Naked Choke

29x hardcore champion

Rip
March 24th, 2006, 4:02 AM
Swanton off the Titan-Tron.........(splat)

OMG........OMG.........OMG

1-2-3

4 x Champ!!

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 4:08 AM
Sledgehammer to the throat. After the pinfall, I run back to the ring and hide under the apron

30x Hardcore Champion

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 4:11 AM
Unfortunatly, PMBR didn't know it was an Exploding Cage match.

BOOM

PMBR goes flying......into a chair shot from Jones.

1-2-3

15 TIME CHAMPION!

Rip
March 24th, 2006, 4:12 AM
Congratulates Mikey.........

Sneaky Roll Up

1-2-3

5 x Champ

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 4:30 AM
Into another sneaky roll up

31x Champion

Repo
March 24th, 2006, 5:01 AM
taking about sneaky?

Who sneakier than Repoman?

PaintMeBloodRed gets pinned and doesnt even notice

3 times Hardcore champion of the world

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 5:05 AM
In a play of irony, PMBR steals the title from the Repoman's bag. Claiming that the Repoman relinquished the title, this is considered a legal title change.

32x Champion

Repo
March 24th, 2006, 5:35 AM
But in a strange turn

The belt stolen from repoman was actually the Womens championship that he stole earlier in the night.

So to recap

Repoman is still hardcore champion

and

PaintMeBloodRed is your new womans champion!

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 5:42 AM
After finding Repoman in the back, PMBR goes into a violent frenzy and tosses Repoman into the fan that Tim White killed himself with this week. PMBR then lays on top of the pool of blood and gets the 3 count.

Very morbid but

33x Hardcore Champion

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 5:45 AM
Lord Snooty smashes a cricket ball over the cranium of PMBR.

3 x Champion

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 5:52 AM
While gloating, Lord Snooty gets hit by a golf cart diven by Chavo Guerrero and Nicky from Spirit Squad. They look around to check for witnesses to the crime and then drive away. PMBR, always the opportunist, makes the pin.

34x Hardcore Champion

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 6:02 AM
Lord Snooty chokes PMBR on a Prawn Sandwich

4x Champ

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 6:09 AM
Lord Snooty is then beaten by PMBR with an uncooked turkey.

35x Hardcore Champion

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 6:12 AM
Lord Snooty smashes his monocle over PMBR's head.

5 x Champion (Suckaaaaaa)

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 6:15 AM
PMBR captures Lord Snooty and ties him to a chair. He then forces him to watch Mean Street Posse matches for 6 hours. Lord Snooty says he doesnt want the title anymore and that PMBR can have it.

36x Champion

Murder T
March 24th, 2006, 7:09 AM
PMBR is sleeping. MT smashes his house with a demolition ball and his house topples on him. Pulls him out and pins.

1 2 3

3x Champ

Repo
March 24th, 2006, 7:18 AM
Repo is back
Using the same skills that Tim does to survive the deadly acts he does everyweek - jumps through the fan without touching either blade

Pokes Murder T in the eye

Pins takes title home

4 time champ!!!

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 7:27 AM
Victory Roll onto broken glass

37x Hardcore Champion

Murder T
March 24th, 2006, 7:43 AM
Takes a shard of said broken glass and jams it into PMBR's eye. Does a Mortal Kombat leg sweep onto glass followed by a leg drop.

1 2 3

4x Champ

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 7:45 AM
Lord Snooty takes off his top hat to reveal a pheasant. The pheasant bites Murder T and Snooty makes the pin.

6 x Hardcore Champ

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 8:26 AM
Shoves the same phesant down the throat of snooty.

While he gags on bird, he gets locked in a rear naked choke

38x Hardcore Champion

pompeyduck
March 24th, 2006, 8:26 AM
PPD unleashes a Boa Constrictor to begin crushing PaintMeBloodRed. During the mayhem, and before releasing his opponent from the grip of the snake, PPD lays a finger on his chest to pick up an easy 3.

2 x champ... that all?

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 8:27 AM
Chairshot to Pompey for thinking the pinned the correct champion.

PaintMeBloodRed
39x Hardcore Champion

pompeyduck
March 24th, 2006, 8:30 AM
Makes PaintMeBloodRed listen to Ashley Simpson's new CD. 1-2-3 while he sleeps.

3 x champ.

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 8:33 AM
Flapjack onto a bed of nails.

40x Champion

pompeyduck
March 24th, 2006, 8:39 AM
Sucks all the nails into a vacuum cleaner and reverses the motor into PaintMeBloodRed's face. 1-2-3.

4x champ

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 8:43 AM
Pompeyduck taps out to a hammerlock

41x Hardcore Champion

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 8:57 AM
PMBR is pinned by Fa Sho after the heart punch!

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 9:02 AM
PMBR lifts FaSho up for the triple powerbomb/DVD combo.

42x Hardcore Champion

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 9:19 AM
MH yawns at the way PMBR won the previous "match". PMBR hears this and immediately runs at MH with murder on his mind. Only thing is PMBR didn't notice the metal baseball bat wrapped in nails. Unfortunately for those of you without an Ultra Violent Adult Check can't read what happens next. For those of you that do have it, read on.

Don't be bringing that fake ID here son!

8x Champ

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 9:38 AM
Stalling Brainbuster onto a jar of pickles.

43x Hardcore Champion

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 9:56 AM
720 DDT onto a turkey

16 times champion

Repo
March 24th, 2006, 10:03 AM
eye rake to Mikey_Jones

1 - 2 - 3

5 times
5 times
5 times
5 times
5 times hardcore champ bitch

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Military Press onto thumb tacks

44x Hardcore Champion bitch

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Lord Snooty offers Caviar to PMBR but it turns out to be Chloroform laced, this knocks PMBR out and leaves him unable to compete in the next ten posts.

1-2-3

7xHardcore Champeeeeeen

pompeyduck
March 24th, 2006, 1:02 PM
Laughs out loud at Shelton's last post, before throwing Swarfega in his eyes. At least they'll be clean and germ free in the morning... 1-2-3

5x champ

Repo
March 24th, 2006, 1:04 PM
pompeyduck (http://forums.rajah.com/member.php?u=6187) vbmenu_register("postmenu_4258874", true);
C-4 Hotwired on pompeyduck
For the 1-2-3
and the win
and the belt
and that my friends means
6 time champion

Tha Kyd
March 24th, 2006, 1:05 PM
Funazz takes a bomb and blows up the world but gets on a rocket ship out of the world before it does. When it finally happens, he finds the dead champion and pins him.

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 1:07 PM
Lord Snooty runs over Funazz in his Rolls Royce to the delight of everyone (who fucking hate him.) Snooty then drops a grandfather clock on Funazz and lies on top for the pin.

1-2-3

8x Champion.

pompeyduck
March 24th, 2006, 1:07 PM
Oh cock another double attack!

Makes the airbag come out on the Roller, which knocks an unsuspecting Shelton to the floor. Leg drop from the roof and thats good enough for 3.

6-times champ

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 1:43 PM
In terrible pain after his dive from the roof, Pompey is no match for the Boston Crab of PaintMeBloodRed.

45x Hardcore Champion

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 1:46 PM
PMBR gets Deep Vein Thrombosis from sitting on his computer chair too long, trying to amass an absurd amount of title victories.

Lord Snooty walks past and cocky pins him with his hush-puppies.

1-2-3

9x Champion

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 2:05 PM
PaintMeBloodRed isnt in a computer chair. He is with a laptop on a pillow top matress. He holds that mattress up and dives from a roof landing mattress first onto Lord Snooty.

46x Hardcore Champion

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 3:03 PM
I am issuing a challenge and I am the greatest Hardcore Champion of all-time and I win.

9X Hardcore Champion

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 3:07 PM
Jones strolls over and whacks tlk23 over the head with a Whopper.

17 TIMES HARDCORE CHAMPION!

PMBR
March 24th, 2006, 3:34 PM
Hits Mikey Jones with a Jr. Whopper w/ Cheese

47x Champion

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 3:48 PM
Hits PMBR with Large McNuggets with fries

18 TIMES CHAMP!

eugenespeed
March 24th, 2006, 3:51 PM
Hits Mikey Jones with a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale, knocks him out, pins him for the belt, and then runs out of the Arena, back to Tyneside shouting "Hail Geordies, we have the gold!"

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 3:53 PM
MH looks at the remnants of the broken beer bottle and beer splashed on the ground, screams "BEER ABUSE!" and proceeds to beat Eugene with the tiny shards of glass untill his skin looks like ground beef.

9x

SheltonLondon
March 24th, 2006, 3:54 PM
Lord Snooty hits Myron Hardy with one of Scotland's finest Salmon

Something x Hardcore Champ

eugenespeed
March 24th, 2006, 3:56 PM
Eugene kicks SL "squarr in the nutz" until he collapes and falls to the pin.

New champ, and he smiles as he realises this match is still in Newcastle Upon Tyne :)

canuckin
March 24th, 2006, 4:03 PM
Eugenespeed stands up in glory but is hit over the back of the head with a bottle of the Brown Ale by Canuckin, The challenger then hits the Irony elbow drop and gets the pin.

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 4:05 PM
Realising he is in Newcastle, Jones runs away, but not before sticking a cigarette butt in canuckin's eye and winning the title.

18x Champ.

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 4:05 PM
MH pimpslaps Mikey Jones for having a name too close to a diva. Laughs at him uncontrollably til Mikey simply lays down and gives up the belt.

10x Champ, The King of Kings is back on his throne.

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 4:06 PM
Realising he lost the title by humiliation, he whacks a tree over MH's head, winning the title for the 19x time.

19 TIME CHAMPION!

I had the name Mikey Jones first :(

eugenespeed
March 24th, 2006, 4:06 PM
Suddenly this flashes on the Rajahtron:

http://hometown.aol.com/betzehasser/images/newcastle%20brown%20ale_web.jpg

As everyone is mesmerised, eugene gets the Superkick on Myron and regains the gold

canuckin
March 24th, 2006, 4:07 PM
unfortunetly eugene is drunk so he quickly stumbles over hits his head and canuckin get the quick pin, thank you brown ale!!!

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 4:08 PM
While everyone is getting drunk, Jones hits canuckin with a beer mat, getting the title for the 20th time!

The King of King's of King's is back :cool:

20 Times Champion. 2nd Best Champ ever.

eugenespeed
March 24th, 2006, 4:09 PM
I'm not going to fight back, I'm on the canvas pissed! :)

canuckin
March 24th, 2006, 4:18 PM
as mikey picked up the beer mat he knocked all the pints on the floor.

As Mikey won the title about 30 Geordies run toward mikey, mikey trys to get away, but they are too fast for him. Mikey is a boken man, and canuckin stumbles over for the pinfall

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 4:20 PM
Knowing he should have left Newcastle, Jones throws eugenespeed at canuckin, knocking him out. Jones gets the pin and runs away from Newcastle to London.

21x CHAMP

eugenespeed
March 24th, 2006, 4:20 PM
....still pissed......

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 5:21 PM
Sho hits a clothesline from hell for the pin

3x...

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 5:27 PM
3x champ get out of my way. I bombard FaSho like a ragged doll.

10X Champ

Mikey_Jones
March 24th, 2006, 6:03 PM
10 Times Champ?

HAH

You bow down before my 21 title wins.

Make that 22 now.....

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 6:43 PM
For his boring reign the entire audience attacks MJ. Women swing purses and shoes. Men swing tire irons and baseball bats, how those got through security we'll never know. After the insane craziness, MH comes down from the rafters, the crowd makes a huge circle around a bleeding and half alive MJ as MH gives him repeated powerbombs onto the solid concreate. 10 minutes later, MH gets the 1, 2, 3.

11x

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 9:20 PM
Myron then sees the ring, and falls over, as Sho runs to him and gets the pinfall victory!

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 10:14 PM
MH takes FaSho for a glorious ride in the country, both wearing matching sweater vest. We laugh and have a great time. Then out of the blue, during our canoe ride, MH beats FaSho to near death with an oar. MH pins him in the boat, paddles back to shore, gets out and pushes FaSho out to sea, never to be seen again.

12x

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Good ole flash paper gets the job done every time.

11X Hardcore Champion

Lets keep track of who held the title the longest. Does anyone know off the top of their head? The record must be a couple of hours.

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Takes TLK's idea and shoves it up his candy ass, and for added measure he delivers The Myron Elbow, which is similar to the People's Elbow, but much, much more effective.

13x

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 10:30 PM
tlk takes into account the fact that Hardy loves Family Guy. tlk calls up Stewie, who was the mastermind of the idea, to win back the championship.

12X Hardcore Champion

Myron Hardy
March 24th, 2006, 10:32 PM
MH calls up Adam West and we proceed to beat the crap out of TLK and Stewie, with *BIFFS* and *BAFFS* and *THUDS* everywhere, holy new hardcore champion Batman!

14x

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Robin comes out of no where and him and West gang bang Hardy causing tlk to become a............

13X Hardcore Champion

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Sho swims to shore to smother TLK with seaweed he got from his swim, as he pins him

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 10:54 PM
What FaSho doesn't know is that Aquaman followed him to shore and thus assists tlk to become a.......

14X Hardcore Champion

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 10:55 PM
But then Sho spits an apple in his face, this blinding him, as he rolls him up for the pinfall!

tlk23
March 24th, 2006, 11:00 PM
The referee reverses the decision due to a weak finish.

15X Hardcore Champion

FaSho34
March 24th, 2006, 11:06 PM
But then Sho hits a huge big boot, thus now wearing an actual steel toed boot, as he runs at TLK, and hits a leg drop, and the pinfall!

V-Line
March 24th, 2006, 11:54 PM
But then Surveillance, The True Legend Killer, hits an RKO out of knowhere and the rest is academic.........1.........2...........3!

Myron Hardy
March 25th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Surveillance should know that an RKO is not going to do real damage. Just for good measure MH hires Randy Orton to come out and give you an RKO onto a "Barbie", while I urinate on it.

15x Champ

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 2:23 AM
Myron Hardy, basking in his glory takes a bow. From behind he gets thrown into the corner. Setup on the top rope, he has a muscle buster delivered from PaintMeBloodREd

48x Hardcore Champion

Murder T
March 25th, 2006, 2:25 AM
MT comes in and raises PMBR's hand. And when his back is turned...

BANG!!!

1 2 3

4x Champ

Myron Hardy
March 25th, 2006, 2:29 AM
Murders T with a tile.

16x

Township Rebellion
March 25th, 2006, 2:30 AM
TR school boy pins Myron Hardy from behind for the win.

1st time champ.

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 2:32 AM
PaintMeBloodRed lifts TR on his shoulders to allow him to celebrate. And then drops him face first on a steel chair with an electric chair drop. 49x Champion

Myron Hardy
March 25th, 2006, 2:35 AM
PMBR gets a triple powerbomb for using the electirc chair drop.

17x

Township Rebellion
March 25th, 2006, 2:37 AM
TR gives Myron a piledriver through a table.

1 2 3.

Myron Hardy
March 25th, 2006, 2:40 AM
Pimpslaps TR for not playing the family guy game.

18x

canuckin
March 25th, 2006, 2:56 AM
stewie slaps myron for not loving kiss enough,

17x

Myron Hardy
March 25th, 2006, 3:09 AM
MH slaps canuckin back for knowing kiss might be stewies father.

19x

JC Mofos
March 25th, 2006, 3:43 AM
JC Mofos strokes his creative control clause and executes the Fingaa Poke of Doom~ on MH.

1 time.

Township Rebellion
March 25th, 2006, 3:43 AM
TR Dragon suplexes JC for the 1 2 3.

3x

Myron Hardy
March 25th, 2006, 3:45 AM
Laughs at TR's inability to put together a decent match as he jumps him with a spork. MH proceeds to dig into his skin with the spork until he starts bleeding profusely.

20x

Mikey_Jones
March 25th, 2006, 6:49 AM
While celebrating with his spork, MH fails to notice Jones running up behind him with a TV. The TV is playing the Hardcore Title match and gets smashed over the head of MH.

Jones then grabs the spork and pins MH with it.

24 TIMES CHAMPION!

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 8:35 AM
Swings Rey Mysterio like a baseball bat at Mikey Jones

50x Hardcore Champion

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 12:59 PM
tlk23 enlists the services of Ric Flair to tie his all-time record title reigns to become a....

16X Hardcore Champion

Sinner
March 25th, 2006, 1:11 PM
Sinner then spears both tlk23 and Ric Flair, covering them both, 1..2...3!

2x Champ!

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 1:19 PM
However, Edge takes off his Flair getup and spears Sinner straight to hell never to be heard from again.

17X Hardcore Champion

Sinner
March 25th, 2006, 1:38 PM
Sinner no sells, lassoes tlk23. Pulls him into a cowbell to the head, 1...2..3!

3 timer.

FaSho34
March 25th, 2006, 1:39 PM
Then, Sho runs at Sinner with a tree branch, and breaks it over his head, and makes the pinfall victory

canuckin
March 25th, 2006, 2:28 PM
Sho droped the tree branch, which doctors would find out years later it had the flesh eating Disease on it, and ran far away and took shelter in a cave in North Africa away from all other wrestlers, but slowly over time the disease took hold and when sho was finally week enough canuckin ran into the cave and pinned sho, now unable to kick out! 18x champ

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 2:31 PM
PaintMeBloodRed comes after Canuckin with his dreaded "Chopsticks In The Nostrils" submission hold. In fear of the pain that he will endure, Canuckin taps out prior to the move being applied.

51x Champion

FaSho34
March 25th, 2006, 2:45 PM
Then Fa Sho goes to PMBR and gets... SOCKO OUT! MANDIBLE CLAW!!! He taps to give Sho the title again!

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 2:51 PM
DDT on thumb tacks.

18X Hardcore Champion

FaSho34
March 25th, 2006, 2:57 PM
Sho tosses powder in TLK's eyes, as he runs into a wall as Sho rolls him up for the three count!

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 3:05 PM
The powder that FaSho used came form Mr. Fuji, who is a close personal friend of tlk. Fuji nails FaSho with the bucket and knocks him out cold.

19X Hardcore Champion

Sean
March 25th, 2006, 3:10 PM
This is possibly the lamest thing I've ever seen.

FaSho34
March 25th, 2006, 3:18 PM
Sho hits a Clothesline from Hell on Sean and TLK, and pins them both...

Sinner
March 25th, 2006, 3:23 PM
but then turns around and meets Sinner's cowbell and gets 3 counted.

FaSho34
March 25th, 2006, 3:26 PM
Sinner has had the title for around 3....minutes.... Then three minute warning comes in and hits him with huge belly to belly's, as Sho makes the pin after a Rosey splash

Edit: Longest reign is 3 hours and 7 minutes

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 3:56 PM
Wouldn't you know it. Vince McMahon comes and releases Rosey and Jamal on the spot. tlk faces FaSho one on one and is no match for tlk.

20X Hardcore Champion

eugenespeed
March 25th, 2006, 4:51 PM
eugene has nursed off his hangover from last night, and spears tlk23 into the turnbuckle.

He suddenly stops and thinks "cool, I'm Rhyno" before pinning tlk23 and becoming the new champ.

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 5:00 PM
PaintMeBloodRed hangs Eugenespeed from the gallows. Eugenespeed submits to avoid suffocation.

51x Champion

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 5:32 PM
tlk calls in the authorities and has PaninMeBloodRed arrested for attempted murder and in the process tlk becomes a..........

21X Hardcore Champion

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 5:50 PM
PaintMeBloodRed finds tlk23 and delivers a Death Valley Driver into a rear naked choke. While choking that miserable son of a bitch for being a rat and having him arrested, Tlk23 taps out making PaintMeBloodRed a....

52x Hardcore Champion

tlk23
March 25th, 2006, 6:41 PM
Hear the sirons? The Big Boss Man pummels PaintMeBloodRed with his night stick.

22X Hardcore Champion

PMBR
March 25th, 2006, 7:02 PM
No, I dont hear the SIRENS. Its because the screams of pain from Tlk are too loud to hear anything else. Tlk taps out to a Texas Cloverleaf

53x Champion