PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy WWE: The Return

Bennedy
February 24th, 2006, 9:59 AM
Fantasy WWE: The Return

I know what you guys are thinking. What has happened to Fantasy ECW? Well as i was writing the first show i was thinking i am also involved in Brand Wars and i really enjoy doing that. So why did i not enjoy Fantasy ECW? Well because it is Ecw.

I was just skipping through Deka's original Fantasy WWE and realized what an amazing fed it was. Raw and Smackdown, The Draft at the begining and i liked them little Bottom line reports. That was going somewhere. Until Deka had no more time and i do not know what happened with Deathinc. I find WWE more exciting than ECW. Not because of the action but because i have more of a WWE knowledge than ECW. So that is why i want to restart this and i want the people who participated in Deka's and Deathinc's feds to join. New participants are also very welcome.

In this new fed we will see the return of the points system and that will come into use in the draft. Raw and Smackdown will be every week. You can pick any current superstar in WWE or TNA and say if you want to be face or heel . I hope you enjoy it and i also hope that it will last longer than Deka's and Deathinc's. Also if anyone new wants to ask me about the point system or anything else then feel free to pm me.