PDA

View Full Version : Greastest one time WWE Champion/World champion tournament round III

eddymac
February 14th, 2006, 4:10 PM
This is the final four

Chris Jericho vs Eddie Guererro

SGT Slaughter vs JBL

The wrestlers with the most votes faces off in the championship round.

May the voting begin.

eddymac
February 14th, 2006, 4:11 PM
Here are my picks

winner- Eddie Guererro
match rating- *****

SGT Slaughter vs JBL
winner- JBL
match rating- **1/2

Dazz
February 14th, 2006, 4:36 PM
Eddie
SGT Slaughter

Second City Saint
February 14th, 2006, 4:45 PM
Eddie
JBL

Takerholic
February 14th, 2006, 6:01 PM
Sgt. slaughter and Chris Jericho

Second City Saint
February 14th, 2006, 6:42 PM
Here are my picks

winner- Eddie Guererro
match rating- *****

SGT Slaughter vs JBL
winner- JBL
match rating- **1/2wait, are we doing 'who would win in a match?' Why the fuck are you rating this anyway?

eddymac
February 14th, 2006, 6:50 PM
wait, are we doing 'who would win in a match?' Why the fuck are you rating this anyway?

I felt like it, I rated the match based on how it could be given the participants Jericho and Guererro could pull out a 5 star classic and JBL/Slaughter could be a solid 2 and a half star match.

Second City Saint
February 14th, 2006, 7:01 PM
I felt like it, I rated the match based on how it could be given the participants Jericho and Guererro could pull out a 5 star classic and JBL/Slaughter could be a solid 2 and a half star match.I think it'd be closer to 4 1/2 considering that's what some of their other matches would show.

Slaughter/JBL would be 3 1/2 if it were a boot camp match.

eugenespeed
February 14th, 2006, 7:09 PM
Eddie Guererro

SGT Slaughter

Part of me is thinking that Eddie is getting half of the votes that he has, simply because he died recently.

However, to decide between Guerrero and Jericho, I referred back to their ECW and Japan days. Guerrero came out on top.

Brian M.
February 14th, 2006, 7:12 PM
Is this just based on reigns or how good the guys are overall? Oh well, either way I'd probably go:

Eddie Guerrero
JBL

Underdog
February 15th, 2006, 1:00 AM
My votes:

C'mon Baby!!! (AKA jericho)
Wrestling God (AKA JBL)

OceansMafia
February 15th, 2006, 1:21 AM
Jericho
JBL

Bluegunn
February 15th, 2006, 1:41 AM
Y2J
JBL

Underdog
February 15th, 2006, 9:00 AM
if eddie wins this gawd damned competition i will be physically ill. i am sick to death of the complete verbal fellating the late mr guerrero gets.... :barf:

just remember people, eddie's title reign had some of the LOWEST tv ratings in history..... keep that in mind.....

Dazz
February 15th, 2006, 9:10 AM
if eddie wins this gawd damned competition i will be physically ill. i am sick to death of the complete verbal fellating the late mr guerrero gets.... :barf:

just remember people, eddie's title reign had some of the LOWEST tv ratings in history..... keep that in mind.....

If you don't want to see Eddie win then a) don't follow the tournament or b) vote against him
And didn't you vote for him in the previous two rounds?

xXxAjLxXx
February 15th, 2006, 9:15 AM
Jericho
JBL

viva_la_raza
February 15th, 2006, 10:40 AM

You know, I don't know what your on about to be honest. You seem to forget that most of Eddie's title reign was the push of Bradshaw, which itself was part of the reason for lower ratings I'm sure. It came at a time when Smackdown was miles behind RAW in terms of popularity. It came after Chris Benoit had defected to RAW, and Angle had got injured, and apart from john Cena Smackdown really did not have a HUGE draw aside from Guerrero.

Eddie's title reign may have got bad ratings and sure, maybe it wasn't as god as it could have been, but in no way was that al the fault of Eddie. He deserved to be champion, and if you think for one moment people would vote for him just because he passed away, think again.

Oh, and by the way do what Dazz said.

PMBR
February 15th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Jericho
JBL

eddymac
February 15th, 2006, 3:01 PM
Here are the results for round three.

Guererro- 5
Jericho- 6

JBL- 8
SGT Slaughter- 3