PDA

View Full Version : The Official Arsenal Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

turdpower
December 18th, 2005, 1:59 PM
Post your fond memories of Arsenals rubbishness.

Glen
December 18th, 2005, 2:01 PM
Van Persie is a damn good player though. Just really noticed him as of late. Sorry to post something positive.

deadmanwalking*
December 18th, 2005, 2:05 PM
:lol:

Can't wait for Spurs to finish ahead of them and Henry to fuck off.

Badger
December 18th, 2005, 2:05 PM
Ian Wright's always been a big spoonhead.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
December 18th, 2005, 2:10 PM
Alan Shearer grabbing their defender, dumping him on his arse... and then getting the freekick for Newcastle. Greatness.

Also Shearer's horrific lunge on Sol .. also got away with.

Oh and Boumsong ripping Henry for pace early on in the season... then injuring himself :rolleyes:

Oh oh oh and Ryan Giggs taking his shirt off after that quality goal in the FA Cup ages ago... UNLEASH THE BEAR STITCHED TO YOUR CHEST! RAAWRRR.

:$

I'm done. For now.

P.S and that French-twat-filled penalty Pires and Henry fluffed.

Matt E
December 18th, 2005, 2:10 PM
Someone find that picture of Vieira crying on the floor and Giggs just staring down at him please?

N.E.R.F.
December 18th, 2005, 2:13 PM
My favourite is when we went 49 games unbeaten.

Or maybe the whole season unbeaten.

Maybe it was our League and Cup Doubles, or our stellar FA Cup record over previous seasons.

:cry:

turdpower
December 18th, 2005, 2:13 PM
http://www.index.hr/indexklub/upload/_giggs-vieira.jpg

turdpower
December 18th, 2005, 2:14 PM
Or maybe the whole season unbeaten.

Lost to Chelsea and United twice.

Matt E
December 18th, 2005, 2:14 PM
YUS!

StevieV
December 18th, 2005, 2:16 PM
Spurs > Arsenal.

Hobbit
Yeovil > Arsenal

N.E.R.F.
Lost to Chelsea and United twice.
In the Premiership. God you really are a tool.

turdpower
December 18th, 2005, 2:17 PM
I'm just being pedantic to keep the shitness of Arsenal alive in here. Stop being all mardy.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:17 PM
Hahaha. For fuck sake. That was the most gutless and talentless performance I've seen in ages. Seriously, when Thierry fucks off your side really might be screwed.

Bow down to the new kings of North London - 5 points clear at Christmas :)

C-4
December 18th, 2005, 2:18 PM
They were fucking shit today. I expected them to win, and if they lost, to go down like 9-8 to Chelsea after a Henry hat trick and Senderos chipping the ball in from 40 metres. Instead we have Arsenal walking around, kept quiet by Chelsea's defence.

Henry better leave by next season. Then they're well and truly fucked.

Matt E
December 18th, 2005, 2:18 PM
I expected them to win

What?

C-4
December 18th, 2005, 2:19 PM
What?
Yeah, dumbass.

Matt E
December 18th, 2005, 2:20 PM
If you expected Arsenal to win today I think you're the dumbass, to be fair.

C-4
December 18th, 2005, 2:22 PM
Well if Man U could find enough passion and determination to scrape a win, I don't see why Arsenal couldn't. Arsenal is in a worse position than Man U was in when they both took on Chelsea. They don't seem to care very much.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:23 PM
Well they lost to United, and United haven't been much better than United this season.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs - the new force.

turdpower
December 18th, 2005, 2:24 PM
Well they lost to United, and United haven't been much better than United this season.

:wtf:

N.E.R.F.
Simon shut the fuck up about Spurs. They'll finish 6th or below. AGAIN.

Matt E
Yeah but we've proved many times before we can get up and beat anyone. Arsenal are hardly the kind of team to win through sheer passion and determination. They have done fuck all against Chelsea or United in the league in ages.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:25 PM
Simon shut the fuck up about Spurs. They'll finish 6th or below. AGAIN.
What's that now? Fourth in the table, and 5 points ahead of Arsenal, did you say?

C-4
December 18th, 2005, 2:26 PM
Fuck those French assess inside Arsenal. No good old English team spirit at all. Now they're on a 3 match losing run :wiggle:

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:26 PM
Yeah but we've proved many times before we can get up and beat anyone. Arsenal are hardly the kind of team to win through sheer passion and determination. They have done fuck all against Chelsea or United in the league in ages.
This is true.

Anyway, let's get back on track - Arsenal are rubbish.

N.E.R.F.
December 18th, 2005, 2:28 PM
What's that now? Fourth in the table, and 5 points ahead of Arsenal, did you say?
I really don't give a shit about Spurs. I'd much rather have peaks and troughs, peaks being League/Cup doubles and troughs STILL being in the top half of the table and the Champions League, than have mediocrity beyond mediocrity. Spurs are a fucking non-entity. No-one cares.

jesus sucks
December 18th, 2005, 2:30 PM
Arsenal will have to do what we did with Gerrard for him to stay now, win the champions league! they won't do that though... so bye bye Henry :)

C-4
December 18th, 2005, 2:31 PM
Henry, Ronaldinho, Eto'o at Barca :drool:

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:34 PM
I really don't give a shit about Spurs. I'd much rather have peaks and troughs, peaks being League/Cup doubles and troughs STILL being in the top half of the table and the Champions League, than have mediocrity beyond mediocrity. Spurs are a fucking non-entity. No-one cares.
Well if we're going to live in the past, Tottenham won the Double in 1961.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:35 PM
Henry, Ronaldinho, Eto'o at Barca :drool:
Will be sick. Didn't even believe it myself for a while, but even most of the Scum fans seem to have accepted it now. And Sky show Barca every week, so it's not like we'll miss out on seeing him.

Matt E
December 18th, 2005, 2:36 PM
Dear god, that away record is horrible. Even Portsmouth have won more than you on the road :D

N.E.R.F.
December 18th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Well if we're going to live in the past, Tottenham won the Double in 1961.
:grumpy:

Cliff Bastin.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Jimmy Greaves :)

N.E.R.F.
December 18th, 2005, 2:38 PM
Charlie George.

C-4
December 18th, 2005, 2:38 PM
Will be sick. Didn't even believe it myself for a while, but even most of the Scum fans seem to have accepted it now. And Sky show Barca every week, so it's not like we'll miss out on seeing him.
And Arsenal will be more rubbish than now :yes:

jesus sucks
December 18th, 2005, 2:39 PM
chelsea will become unbearably tedious in 3 or 4 years time if this keeps up. i'm having as much fun as anyone laughing at arsenal get beat but come on like. time for Uefa to bring in £30m per year cap on transfers i'd say. chelsea are bad for the game, especially longterm.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:40 PM
Charlie George.
NAYIM.

N.E.R.F.
December 18th, 2005, 2:41 PM
Cunt.

Rohan Ricketts, he was one of ours.

Matt E
December 18th, 2005, 2:41 PM
chelsea will become unbearably tedious in 3 or 4 years time if this keeps up. i'm having as much fun as anyone laughing at arsenal get beat but come on like. time for Uefa to bring in £30m per year cap on transfers i'd say. chelsea are bad for the game, especially longterm.

I agree. I did actually hope Arsenal would win. Wasn't likely, didn't happen. Might as well look on the bright side.

Simon
December 18th, 2005, 2:42 PM
Cunt.

Rohan Ricketts, he was one of ours.
Big Sol, he was one of ours. Shame your lot are crap now, should have stayed, better in the long run.

jesus sucks
December 18th, 2005, 2:47 PM
our next 4 games takes us up to half way. i reckon 10 points out of 12 will virtually secure a top four finish for us providing we look as if we can keep our form up. arsenal and spurs can fight out the last place, man u will certainly get one.

deadmanwalking*
December 18th, 2005, 2:57 PM
Bolton will fight out the 4th place too, they are mental.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 4:01 PM
Thought I'd bump this in advance. Mon the DONNY ROVERS. 1-0 BLAHAHAHAHA

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 4:09 PM
Blaaaaaaaaahahhahahahaha wooooooooooo

Gangers
December 21st, 2005, 4:18 PM
our next 4 games takes us up to half way. i reckon 10 points out of 12 will virtually secure a top four finish for us providing we look as if we can keep our form up. arsenal and spurs can fight out the last place, man u will certainly get one.

:yes: I can definitely see Arsenal finishing outside the top 3. Liverpool are more capable of taking it this year than they have been in ages, which is amazing given that your front line is Cisse and Crouch with cameos by Morientes.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 4:41 PM
Morientes starts ahead of Cisse. Morientes and Crouch must be the least mobile frontline since Solskjaer and Saha hobbling their way through the motions in the League Cup.

Fuck me Arsenal are crap. Even their youth team are crap. Even Super Quincy isn't doing the business tonight, and he's tip-top.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 4:44 PM
Solskjaer was awesome :mad:

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 4:49 PM
Yeah he was. It's a shame, and I do mean that because the man was a beast. 24 goals I think he scored one season, despite being primarily a sub. That's just insane.

Ringo
December 21st, 2005, 4:51 PM
Arsenal are shit.

Essien is the man.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 4:56 PM
In his first season he got over 20, but he was playing upfront with Eric, so he was bound to get goals.

I remember rejected going to Newcastle once and said he would rather sit on Uniteds bench than play for them, brilliant :D

The Comet Kid
December 21st, 2005, 5:00 PM
In his first season he got over 20, but he was playing upfront with Eric, so he was bound to get goals.

I remember rejected going to Newcastle once and said he would rather sit on Uniteds bench than play for them, brilliant :D
I think that was actually Spurs he rejected tp play from our bench, if it was, Simon should know.

Still, Arsenal, shite. Paddy Viera must be laughing right now.

And rumours of Cole going to Madrid as well as Henry going to Barca. Not good news for Arsenal.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 5:10 PM
Tottenham made a bid for him, in the summer of 98 and he rejected it, it was the Newcastle one where he said he would rather sit on the bench than join them.

Hobbit
December 21st, 2005, 5:12 PM
Oh fuck off long-named cunt.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 5:59 PM
Blahahaha. Mon the Donny.

Hobbit
December 21st, 2005, 6:02 PM
:rofl:

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 6:03 PM
hahahaha. Fuck sake.

Hobbit
December 21st, 2005, 6:17 PM
Oh you complete cunts.

Gangers
December 21st, 2005, 6:18 PM
Now Donnie get to knock Arsenal out on penalties, even better.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 6:22 PM
I wanted Arsenal to score so I could see penalties :\

Sean
December 21st, 2005, 6:23 PM
:(

Gangers
December 21st, 2005, 6:29 PM
Yus a German missed a penalty, about time.

Gangers
December 21st, 2005, 6:30 PM
Booooo Arsenal are still shite.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 6:31 PM
Arsenal drew with Doncaster, crappy penalties should not overshaddow this shitness.

Harry
December 21st, 2005, 6:33 PM
Fucking lucky bastards, they were so shit.

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 6:36 PM
AHAHAHAHAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cool:

Arsenal for the quadruple etc etc

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 6:40 PM
Terrible. Second team in North London mate, even our youth team are better than yours.

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 6:41 PM
Has the draw been made yet?

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 6:42 PM
One win on the bounce now, things are on the up.

Even Cygan managed to score his penalty, fucking legendary.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Harry
December 21st, 2005, 6:44 PM
How shit is Senderos though?

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 6:45 PM
Quite shit, tonight at least. Usually he's alright. He's no Djourou in the 'crap young Arsenal defender' stakes, though.

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 6:46 PM
Senderos is big and hard and he would eat your face :mad:

turdpower
December 21st, 2005, 6:49 PM
Before or after he's given the ball away?

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 6:52 PM
Hahahaha, some cunt on 5 Live, "The future's bright, the future's Arsenal".

Never knew Blunkett was an Arsenal fan.

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 6:54 PM
Bin Laden is though. Decent Sky reception in Tora Bora, also he phoned in a threat on Belle Vue if Arsenal didn't go through. It pays to have friends in high places.

Harry
December 21st, 2005, 6:57 PM
Quite shit, tonight at least. Usually he's alright. He's no Djourou in the 'crap young Arsenal defender' stakes, though.Actually he's about the only arsenal player I don't hate. Well other than the goalkeepers but I only like them cause of their comedy rubbishness.

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 6:58 PM
Hleb is beautiful too :heart:

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:03 PM
Our reserve team got us to the semis.

Whats the problem?

Matt E
December 21st, 2005, 7:13 PM
Wigan will thump you. With any luck anyway.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:14 PM
Hleb is seriously, seriously terrible. £10m for him for Christ sake.

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:14 PM
Meh...probably.

Tonight I don't care though.

Would like to see another Man Utd / Arsenal final though because it's pretty much all either of us can win :happysad:

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:15 PM
Would love to see that as well. Fighting.

N.E.R.F.
Hleb is brilliant. How can you say he's terrible when he's spent over two months out injured?

Inter Minan
Hleb is seriously, seriously terrible. £10m for him for Christ sake.

Hleb will be brilliant.

People said Henry, Pires and Bergkamp were shit in their first year.

Before he was out injured he was voted Arsenals player of the month for August and September. He will be fab.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:16 PM
He's crap. See him today. Typical Arsenal player, all flash and no guts.

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 7:18 PM
He's too good to be playing against Donny Rovers. See him against Chelsea, and whoever we played before that (Newcastle?) he was slipping some lovely balls through the middle. He's great, trust.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:20 PM
He was fucking CRAP against Chelsea. That can only have been a joke, mate. He was awful.

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:20 PM
Everyone was shit today. We were poor, Hleb is wonderful though.

Quincey, Hleb, Fabregas, Lupoli, Eboue, RVP, Reyes, Bendtner will all be wonderful for us.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:21 PM
Of them, only Quincy, Fabs and Van Persie are good.

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:21 PM
And Sebastian Larrson.

You're shit Simon

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:22 PM
Of them, only Quincy, Fabs and Van Persie are good.

Lupoli will be in the Italian squad in 2008 Euro Championships. He truly is fabulous.

Triple-X
December 21st, 2005, 7:26 PM
You know who I can't stand. Song. Since the moment we signed the fucker I thought, great another lanky african streak of piss bought on the cheap who's gonna be shit (even though we've not bought him yet).

Thought i'd get that off my chest.

Also Wenger should have bought Yaya Toure and lent him back to beveran to get a work permit when he had the chance, now some other bastard teams gonna sign him. I just bloody know it.

Matt E
December 21st, 2005, 7:27 PM
He's no Rossi

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:27 PM
Didn't look up to much tonight. All he wants to do is shoot, ever. Not a bad trait if you can shoot straight, but he minced half of his, bouncing five times before it goes wide.

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:28 PM
Lupoli has been described as the next Paulo Rossi :cool:

Triple-X
December 21st, 2005, 7:28 PM
Also why the fuck has Wenger decided to extend the Poom for Hoyte deal when we obviously need hoyte back to cover the left back spot.

Infact I reckon Wengers gone mental, bloody mental.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:29 PM
You know who I can't stand. Song. Since the moment we signed the fucker I thought, great another lanky african streak of piss bought on the cheap who's gonna be shit (even though we've not bought him yet).

Thought i'd get that off my chest.

Also Wenger should have bought Yaya Toure and lent him back to beveran to get a work permit when he had the chance, now some other bastard teams gonna sign him. I just bloody know it.Yaya Toure needs to be signed just for his name. Which means it's still possible, what with Quincy OWUSU-Abeyie (I'm pretty sure the correct pronunciation involves shouting the OWUSU bit in a big deep booming African accent) and Fabrice MUUUUWWWWWAMBA (after saying his song, you hear the opening beat of that old samba song, Sway)

Inter Minan
Simon, why are you judging every player on one game you minge?

Simon
I've seen all of them plenty of times because of the cup runs this and last year.

N.E.R.F.
December 21st, 2005, 7:30 PM
Yep, Hleb was integral last year.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:30 PM
Lupoli has been described as the next Paulo Rossi :cool:
You sure he isn't described as Arsenal's Guiseppe Rossi? Whenever one is mentioned, the other soon follows. Usually in a sentence containing the term "Italian hotshot", or (less often) "stinking little wop".

Triple-X
December 21st, 2005, 7:31 PM
(I'm pretty sure the correct pronunciation involves shouting the OWUSU bit in a big deep booming African accent)

So true.

In the same way I pronounce Cygan, "useless bald headed cunt".

Inter Minan
December 21st, 2005, 7:31 PM
I only found out last week that wop stands for With Out Passport.

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:32 PM
I only found out last week that wop stands for With Out Passport.
Without Permit I think?

Simon
December 21st, 2005, 7:33 PM
So true.

In the same way I pronounce Cygan, "useless bald headed cunt".
Jonathan Pearce would have the nuts to do it I reckon...Quincy OWUSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ABEYIEEEEEEEE

Triple-X
I thought it stood for something that involves connecting your phone to the internet....

... oh wait, I see what i've done there.

Inter Minan
This derogatory word for "an Italian" does not stand for "without
papers/passport", for "working on pavement", or for "western
Oriental person". It comes from Italian dialectal _guappo_ =
"thug", ultimately from Latin _vappa_ = "flat wine".

Both wrong.

Triple-X
December 21st, 2005, 7:34 PM
I miss Jonathan Pearce, infact i miss capital golds football.

da_man
December 21st, 2005, 9:39 PM
We're gonna kick the shit out of Arsenal in the final..

Wenger will cry again....the fucking paedo

The Comet Kid
December 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
Nah, Fergies gonna have his revenge on Hughes in the semi's. We'll unleash one of the dozen big black french league players we've been linked with on Savage and he'll hide for 180 minutes and Rooney and Rossi will get a hat trick each over the two legs.

El Capitano Gatisto
December 21st, 2005, 10:42 PM
Hleb is a great player. He'll run the show, given time. Still young.

I know it's not saying much, but earlier this season he destroyed Scotland. Seen him eating a few teams in Europe while at Stuttgart too.

aenima
December 21st, 2005, 10:47 PM
I have a soft spot for Hleb. Been overlooked mostly, but whenever I've seen him he's been very good. His touch and passing are immense. Also he's one of those bastards that has the posture of a slow and cumbersome man, but can actually reach 120mph, therefore fooling defenders.

El Capitano Gatisto
December 21st, 2005, 10:49 PM
He's a very good passer too. He just needs to ease into the Arsenal side full time. He'll just get the ball in his own half, go past a few men and slide a throughball for some cunt to score. Gilberto can hang around in front of the defence and take care of all that nonsense.

The Beer Monster
December 21st, 2005, 10:57 PM
At least he's not Cygan.

turdpower
January 10th, 2006, 6:01 PM
They didn't last long this year :)

Hobbit
January 10th, 2006, 6:03 PM
Arsenal will blatantly cruise the second leg though, let's be honest.

N.E.R.F.
January 10th, 2006, 9:11 PM
We got to the semi of the carling cup two years ago as well. If we put a full strength side out in that we'd have cruised. Good to see Wenger giving the kids a decent run out.

Hlebsfall
January 10th, 2006, 9:22 PM
Much love for Hleb. Mainly becuase he looks like Ian Brown.

Triple-X
January 11th, 2006, 7:56 AM
Did that Song bloke play last night. I missed it.

He's up there with cygan in shitness. And he looks like a lewisham mugger.

turdpower
January 21st, 2006, 10:55 AM
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icliverpool/jan2005/7/2/00060196-F397-11FD-AAA080BFB6FA0000.jpg

:D

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 10:56 AM
Har har har.

Just Joe
January 21st, 2006, 10:57 AM
Henry needs to get himself to Barca and quick.

Arsenal are indeed shite.

jesus sucks
January 21st, 2006, 11:01 AM
"Henry walks off the pitch head bowed and shaking slowly"

is what the radio city commentator said. wouldn't rule him out leaving until the moment he signs a new contract. it's all well and good saying he's staying but in that case why won't he sign?

Just Joe
January 21st, 2006, 11:04 AM
That fake cross/pass thing he did against Boro was genius. Henry is far too good for Arsenal.

StevieV
January 21st, 2006, 11:34 AM
This thread has done well to document their decline, good work.

Long may it continue.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:35 PM
Jealousy.

Henry loves the club.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:36 PM
Not convinced until he signs the contract. Til then he's still on his way out IMO

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:37 PM
Right, yeah, that makes sense.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:39 PM
Why would he stay? Your team's crap. Best player in the World playing in the fifth best team in England, doesn't make much sense. Best player in the World should be playing for the best team in the World i.e. Barcelona

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:41 PM
He's staying because he loves the club. Le Tiss was too good for Soton, he stayed. Same principle. Henry loves the setup, his teammates, his manager and the fans. Why the fuck would he leave that, and fuck off to be a big fish in a huge pond?

Plus, he wouldn't work at Barca. The setup they have now is perfect.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:43 PM
Of course he would work at Barcelona, to say otherwise is idiotic.

He probably would want to leave because he would have a chance of winning something. As it is, the best he can hope for with Arsenal is one of the domestic cups, I doubt Arsenal will win the CL or the Premiership again before his best days are behind him. Henry's openly admitted he considered Barcelona. He's signed no contract so far, and if Arsenal don't buck their ideas up it could make his mind up for him. Le Tissier never considered a move anywhere, to my knowledge.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:45 PM
He's also opened negotiations for a new contract. Are you so stupid and stubbornly biased that you still think he's going? If he hadn't done that, fine, I'd accept there's a good chance. Now, I'll eat my hat.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:48 PM
How am I biased? Tim's just said the same thing. Arsenal aren't doing the business, and Henry deserves to be playing at the highest level, and Arsenal aren't. Fifth in the Premiership, 24 points behind Chelsea. He may well have opened negotiations (though he's said himself they've only had 'small talks' whatever that means) but that doesn't mean he's going to sign.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:49 PM
Right, and a season ago we were second in the Premiership. We'll still finish top three easy, and then Henry will sign a new contract. Then you can shut up.

jesus sucks
January 21st, 2006, 12:50 PM
Not convinced until he signs the contract. Til then he's still on his way out IMO

fully agree.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:51 PM
You're talking bollocks mate. You have NO CHANCE of finishing top three. The top three are miles ahead of you. Look at your away record for Christ sake. Henry might stay, but it's by no means definite, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he went to Barca.

A season ago, Tottenham finished 7th. Now we're looking at a CL place (and ahead of your boys :)). Things change. Arsenal aren't the side they were a season ago.

N.E.R.F.
How long did it take Gerrard to sign a new contract?

N.E.R.F.
You're talking bollocks mate. You have NO CHANCE of finishing top three. The top three are miles ahead of you. Look at your away record for Christ sake. Henry might stay, but it's by no means definite, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he went to Barca.

A season ago, Tottenham finished 7th. Now we're looking at a CL place (and ahead of your boys :)). Things change. Arsenal aren't the side they were a season ago.
We'll finish top three.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:52 PM
What's your basis for that? Liverpool and United are both better than you. You're in a race with us for fourth, that's as good as you can expect. You're an idiot if you think you're going to finish third, you have no chance at all. You're not good enough.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:52 PM
Late winner for Wigan puts them level on points with your lot.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:53 PM
What's your basis for that? Liverpool and United are both better than you. You're in a race with us for fourth, that's as good as you can expect. You're an idiot if you think you're going to finish third, you have no chance at all. You're not good enough.
Right, yeah, ok.

We'll see.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 12:53 PM
You're not offering any logic to back your opinions? Who's blindly biased again?

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 12:58 PM
I say we will see if we finish third. You say we WON'T.

There's a difference. I have confidence in the lads that we will, but I can be wrong come the end of the season. You're dealing in an absolute, but the only thing here that's absolute is you, at being a biased dickhead.

Nice one beating Villa too, six point gap there!

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 1:00 PM
I say we will see if we finish third. You say we WON'T.

There's a difference. I have confidence in the lads that we will, but I can be wrong come the end of the season. You're dealing in an absolute, but the only thing here that's absolute is you, at being a biased dickhead.

Nice one beating Villa too, six point gap there!
Four point gap.

Also, you said you WILL finish third, so what the fuck are you on about?

We'll finish top three.

Hypocritical, no?

turdpower
January 21st, 2006, 1:00 PM
I just transfered Henry to Barca on PES, well why not? :dunno:

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 1:01 PM
Oh also, just found out earlier that your game in hand is against Liverpool, and they'll likely do you, I reckon. So it's quite possibly a legit four point gap.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 1:02 PM
Four point gap.

Also, you said you WILL finish third, so what the fuck are you on about?

Hypocritical, no?

Yeah, then I said "We will see." I realised my statement was too absolute and adjusted accordingly.

Four point gap is nothing. Win the game in hand and turn you twats over at the library.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 1:02 PM
Oh also, just found out earlier that your game in hand is against Liverpool, and they'll likely do you, I reckon. So it's quite possibly a legit four point gap.
:zzz:

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 1:05 PM
No guarantee at all that you'll do either of those things.

I think I'm justified in being absolute. Just as Sunderland WON'T stay up, Arsenal WON'T finish top three. It just isn't going to happen, because not only are the top three all better than you, they're also a fair way ahead of you already. It's more likely that the gap between the big three and you will have increased by the end of the season than it is that you will catch them up. Just isn't going to happen.

I'd say it's pretty much in the balance whether you'll beat us to fourth, and I know that Spurs won't finish top three...so Arsenal won't either. Just not good enough. It'll be even better when Cole goes, and then Henry too when he realises that the second best team in North London will have to play in the UEFA Cup.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 1:06 PM

Simon
Good post mate. With your away record, you're well likely to get a result at Anfield, aren't you.

Simon
Ahaha. I'll take that as an admittal that you're just relying on blind faith, in a bottle-less side that can't buy a win away from home.

N.E.R.F.
January 21st, 2006, 1:08 PM
Believe what you want. I'm done listening to assumptions and wishes by some Yid cunt who, as usual, believes that cos Arsenal lose a couple we'll fall apart. Try beating Villa at home.

Simon
January 21st, 2006, 1:09 PM
Try being in the top four :cool:

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 4:37 PM
Still true, Senderos shouldnt be on the pitch, haven't seen the Campbell one yet but my dad tells me he shouldn't either.

Cheating bastards.

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 4:38 PM
Scharner should be off as well then. And we shoulda had another penalty (which we'd also have missed)...

MMH
January 24th, 2006, 4:39 PM
Scharner should be off as well then. And we shoulda had another penalty (which we'd also have missed)...

Quit your whinging.

Going down

Peter
January 24th, 2006, 4:43 PM
henchoz on reyes wasn't a penalty. the dirty gringo knew he had no chance of getting there and platooned himself on to the deck.

da_man
January 24th, 2006, 4:44 PM
Reyes has two tricks - diving and swinging his fists at people.

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 4:45 PM
henchoz on reyes wasn't a penalty. the dirty gringo knew he had no chance of getting there and platooned himself on to the deck.Yeah just watched that again. Reyes started falling before he ran into Henchoz.

Campbell one was worse if anything cause it was so blatant.

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 4:47 PM
Scharner should be off as well then. And we shoulda had another penalty (which we'd also have missed)...You wouldn't see two yellows for that very often, whereas Senderos was the last man and basically rugby tackled him, how can you argue that?

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 4:54 PM
I did not see ze incident.

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 4:56 PM
Reyes has two tricks - diving and swinging his fists at people.
Spelt Savage wrong there mate.

Peter
January 24th, 2006, 4:58 PM
As if Savage would ever use a fist. He's the master of the open-palmed bitch slap

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 5:13 PM
WANKER

first mistake that keepers made :(

Stan Hibbert
January 24th, 2006, 5:15 PM
Jimmy Bullard will save the day for Wigan. You wait and see.

da_man
January 24th, 2006, 5:16 PM
Spelt Savage wrong there mate.

Erm, who threw a punch at who in our last encounter? :chin:

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 5:18 PM
He did what every person in the country wanted to do :D

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 5:43 PM
there goes Reyes hitting people round the face again. That should be arsenal down to 8 men. :D

Stan Hibbert
January 24th, 2006, 6:04 PM
Can't argue with that.

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 6:06 PM
BOSH!

Hlebsfall
January 24th, 2006, 6:11 PM
ROBIN SAYS "EATSCH MY GOALSCH"

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 6:15 PM
ROBERTS!!!!!

1_Pablo_Angel
BLAHAHAHAHA!!!

BOSH!

Harry
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N.E.R.F.
Ahahahaha jesus christ I hate football.

1_Pablo_Angel
January 24th, 2006, 6:16 PM
ahahahaha Arsenal 'fan' from uni's picked this as his only game of the season to go and see. From Birmingham. And get back by 10am tomorrow.

:rofl:

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 6:17 PM
Unbelievable this is.

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 6:18 PM
Arsenal 2nd season with no trophy :)

N.E.R.F.
Doesn't the Champions League count?

Harry
ahahahaha Arsenal 'fan' from uni's picked this as his only game of the season to go and see. From Birmingham. And get back by 10am tomorrow.

:rofl:Arsenal fan at work picked this as the first game he's seen in about 10 years :rofl:

turdpower
January 24th, 2006, 6:19 PM
Doesn't the Champions League count?

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Peter
ahaha take that you cunt of a referee.

KRob
EASY, EASY, EASY :D

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 6:20 PM
Oh shut up. I'm going to become an American so I don't have to care about football.

KRob
January 24th, 2006, 6:21 PM
If you're gonna become American you'd best start calling it SAWWWWWWWWKERRRRR

turdpower
Any highlights on TV tonight? :D

Hlebsfall
Senderos and Campbell are a couple of wankers.

Peter
It already appears that you don't care about football. You've been sat on the internet while your team's been in a cup semi-final.

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 6:22 PM
Doesn't the Champions League count?Not when you don't win it. Don't think beatin FC Thun quite qualifies you for that.

N.E.R.F.
January 24th, 2006, 6:24 PM
It already appears that you don't care about football. You've been sat on the internet while your team's been in a cup semi-final.
Ahahahahaha what does that show? I'm ill, so I'm not going to the pub. I listened to it on the internet radio. OH MY GOD I'm such a terrible fan.

Hobbit
January 24th, 2006, 6:25 PM
ahahahahahahahahaha

Jason Roberts for fuck sake. ahahahahaha

turdpower
January 24th, 2006, 6:25 PM
Peter only likes people that travel halfway around the world to watch their team, everyone else are idiots.

MMH
January 24th, 2006, 6:27 PM

Bit harsh, hes studying and cant afford sky or the pub due to being a poor student.

1_Pablo_Angel
January 24th, 2006, 6:34 PM
We are paying for sky. But have no TV on which to see it :(

Harry
January 24th, 2006, 6:40 PM
Being as I don't support a team I don't think I get much more enjoyment than seeing Arsenal lose especially when it shows little Arsenal fans crying.

turdpower
January 24th, 2006, 6:50 PM
CRYING ON THE TELE!
WE SAW YOU CRYING ON THE TELE!
CRYING ON THE TELE!
:D

Alf
January 24th, 2006, 7:45 PM
Bwahahahahaha... I love Wigan.

Was Zeigler playing? I bet he was awesome.

Friday
January 24th, 2006, 7:46 PM
He was at fault for the Arsenal goal.

Alf
January 24th, 2006, 7:48 PM
He was just lulling them into a false sense of security. Part of his little swiss master-plan.

Friday
January 24th, 2006, 7:49 PM
He is probably laughing right now in his house of cheese.

da_man
January 24th, 2006, 7:52 PM
We tonked Wigan 3-0 two weeks ago.

Our name's on the Cup! :hyper:

StevieV
January 24th, 2006, 7:54 PM
Once again, I love this thread

Alf
January 24th, 2006, 7:54 PM
I hope wigan win. I can't even begin to imagine your smugness otherwise.

Reech
January 24th, 2006, 7:55 PM
Blackburn vs Wigan is a proper Carling Cup final.

da_man
January 24th, 2006, 7:57 PM
35,000 'jam packed' into the Millenium Stadium. I'd love it! :D

triley1985
January 24th, 2006, 9:23 PM
Wigan in Europe should Man Utd go through!
eh?!

turdpower
January 25th, 2006, 3:29 AM
Only if we qualify :ashamed:

Simon
January 25th, 2006, 6:22 AM
Just saw the goals, hahahaha shocker for the Wigan goal by the defenders. Van Persie's goal was magnificent though, he should be playing for a proper team.

da_man
January 25th, 2006, 6:29 AM
Wigan in Europe should Man Utd go through!
eh?!

Turns out that only the runners-up in the FA Cup get into Europe in that situation. The place from this would go to the next league placing.

Simon
January 25th, 2006, 7:56 AM
Quick question:

Just saw the entirety of extra time on Sky Sports - why, when Wigan scored and the game ended, did the Arsenal fan's start chanting 'Cheat'?

da_man
January 25th, 2006, 8:03 AM
Because they're stupid and think that the ref made up the away goals rule.

Triple-X
January 25th, 2006, 8:04 AM
Sol Campbell OUT!

Lets face it, he's now just a big black bloke that now has no pace. At least Kolo has the pace to get Big phil outta the shit when it drop over his head.

Simon
January 25th, 2006, 8:06 AM
Because they're stupid and think that the ref made up the away goals rule.
That's the only thing I could think of, but that's beyond idiotic. Then again, it is Arsenal.

Romford Pele
January 25th, 2006, 9:22 AM
Simon, first of all you can fuck off you cunt. Spurs have won a league cup once in the last 10 years and you think you can give it out?? Spurs will bottle it like they always have done, you still couldnt beat us this season at yours when we were shit, says it all, and who gives a fucking toss if we come 3rd or 4th its exactly the same so fuck that.

As for some of the Man U fans on here dont know why youre laughing, you arent gonna win the league and you are out of Europe.

To finish, Spurs are yid cunts.

Henry will stay, we will win the champions league and the fa cup, and make some great signings then get our trophy bwahahahahahahahahahah

ahem.

Sean
January 25th, 2006, 9:23 AM
No chance.

Romford Pele
January 25th, 2006, 9:24 AM
Quick question:

Just saw the entirety of extra time on Sky Sports - why, when Wigan scored and the game ended, did the Arsenal fan's start chanting 'Cheat'?

They didnt you stupid fuck. I was there and that WASNT being chanted. Stop making shit up to add to your bias

Romford Pele
January 25th, 2006, 9:26 AM
No chance.

wrong

Sean
Nah I ain't.

I'd like to see Arsenal win something, but they won't win anything.

Simon
I'm not making it up. I just watched it there on Sky Sports, and you can hear them. Swear I'm not making it up.

As for that earlier, sounds like the wittering of a worried man! CAN YOU HEAR THE ARSENAL SING? :D

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 9:32 AM
ahaha Arsenal to win the champions league :rofl:

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:35 AM
Quick question:

I was there. That just wasn't being chanted at all.

Why are you clearly fabricating things?

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:36 AM
ahaha Arsenal to win the champions league :rofl:

Seeing a shite team like Liverpool win it still keeps the dream alive.

Sean
January 25th, 2006, 9:38 AM
Liverpool aren't shite to be fair.

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:40 AM
Last season they were very mediocre.

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 9:41 AM
But we still had a solid framework on which success was built. You only have to take one look at Arsenal to see they'll fall apart when they face decent opposition.

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:44 AM
I think last night was the first game i've ever been to where i've seen Arsenal Win, Draw and Lose all in the same night.

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 9:46 AM
How did you draw?

Sean
January 25th, 2006, 9:46 AM
2-2 on agg

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:47 AM
I'll remember that incase I ever make a quiz :mentalnote:

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 9:47 AM
But that means they lost :confused:

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 9:49 AM
abother quiz question: Who is the only player to have scored 2 goals in the same match but on seperate days

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:49 AM
But technically we still drew. And lost. And won.

Inter Minan
January 25th, 2006, 9:50 AM
abother quiz question: Who is the only player to have scored 2 goals in the same match but on seperate days

Hmmmm.

Is this from the madrid match that got cancelled, then they played the last 5 minutes a week later?

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 9:55 AM
ooooo it's good but it's not right [/Roy Walker]

Sean
January 25th, 2006, 9:58 AM
:chin:

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 10:07 AM
I'll give you a clue, i was there

Sean
Smicer

Peter
:cool:

Sean
January 25th, 2006, 10:08 AM
How does that work then?

I bet it was something like timezones in Cambodia.

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 10:09 AM
All champions league games have to kick off at 7:45pm GMT, irrespective of what country they are being played in.

As the match was played in Turkey, the game kicked off at 9:45pm local time, so by the time the 90minutes of regular time and 30minutes of extra time had been played, plus stoppages, etc. the penalty shoot-out didn't start til 12:10am the next day.

Friday
January 25th, 2006, 10:10 AM
He probably isn't the only player to have done that.

Matt E
January 25th, 2006, 10:16 AM
As for some of the Man U fans on here dont know why youre laughing, you arent gonna win the league and you are out of Europe.

I laugh because it's fucking hilarious :D

At least we're basically set for Champions League football next year while you're struggling in 5th, and have a decent chance of winning one or two trophies. You can throw the out of europe thing around as much as you want, we were never going to win it this year even if we had qualified. Anyway, you're not getting any further than the quarters either.

Peter
January 25th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Moses Said Come Forth....Rafa Said No We Will Come Fifth And Just Win The Cup Instead :D

N.E.R.F.
January 25th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Wenger's said the FA Cup is not a priority now. WANKER!

turdpower
January 25th, 2006, 12:11 PM

abother? :D

Alf
January 28th, 2006, 3:24 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

da_man
January 28th, 2006, 3:29 PM
Jansen changed the game.

Can we loan him, plz :happysad:

Inter Minan
January 28th, 2006, 3:30 PM
Rubbish cup anyway.