PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Rajah Simulation

Tha Kyd
December 18th, 2005, 1:06 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Ultimate%20Rajah%20Simulation/URS-logo-II.gif

First and formost, I would like to start this off by saying this will in no way spark any rivalry between RSA and my new fed. I am in hopes that this may actually get off ground this time.

The Name of the game is Ultimate Rajah Simulation. It's run similar to RSA.

There will be a weekly television show at Prime time on Tuesday called Pain For Pleasure (Not to be confused with the RWC PPV by Slare).

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Ultimate%20Rajah%20Simulation/PFP.gif

Chances are there will not be a womans division in URS (due to the fact a majority aren't interested) so all URS Vixens will have the option of being a manager/valet, or an active worker of the roster.

All titles will be announced throughout the durration of URS, etc.

It is heavily advised that participants check back to the first page frequently as certain information will be put up that may not be produced in the rugular thread.

Even though majority (possibly the entire) roster is already a part of RSA, each superstar signing up to URS is required to post the following stats even if you posted them previously in the thread:

Wrestler Name:
Weight:
Height:
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset:
Wrestling Style (Power, Technical, Speedy, Luchadore, Martial Arts (MMA), Old School, Submissive):
Basic Enterence (Music, Actions):
Disposition:
Finishers:

Roster

General Manager
Daniel "Funazz" Roberts

Executive Consultant
PaintMeBloodRed

Faces

Sandra Chui
Norman Zook
Mikey Jones

Tweener

Slare

Heels

Fasho
Holy Hopkins

Champions
==None==

Recent Happenings
URS has been restarted as well as it's first Pay Per View name as well. Date is still to be announced. The poster is below as well. There will be a battle royal to determine the "champion" if there should be one. Progression will continue when there are about 10+ competitors on the roster.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Ultimate%20Rajah%20Simulation/NewBloodPPV.jpg

And from here I say, good luck and have fun!:cool:

Vee-Bee
December 18th, 2005, 1:42 AM
Wrestler Name: Vincent Bisongi
Nickname: The Italian Stallion
Weight: 225lbs
Height: 6ft 2

Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Paul London
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): Jeff Hardy
Basic Moveset (15 moves):
Moonsault
Flying heel Kick
Hurricaranna
Snap DDT
Superkick
Headlock Takedown

Disposition: Face
Finishers:
"Sick Mate" - Twist of Fate[/SIZE]

Now, Can I be the first URS Champion? :D

Takerholic
December 18th, 2005, 1:44 AM
Wrestler Name: Norman Zook
Nickname: The KIng of Extreme
Weight: 245 lbs
Height: 6'2
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Matt Hardy
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): Matt Hardy?
Basic Moveset (15 moves): Dropkick, Hip toss, fisherman suplex, Big boot, Spinebuster, verticle suplex, Chokeslam, takers flying clothesline, xfactor, bossman sidewalkslam/sidewalk slam, superkick, headlock takedown, samoan drop, high knee, hurricanruna
Disposition: face
Finishers: Twist of Fate, Shockwave (falcon arrow)

Takerholic
December 18th, 2005, 1:45 AM
I suggest a battleroyal for titles, Last man standing wins world title, last man out wins junior title, and second to last wins hardcore?

Tha Kyd
December 18th, 2005, 1:48 AM
:evilgrin:You'll find out how it'll happen....

Vee-Bee
December 18th, 2005, 1:53 AM
:evilgrin:You'll find out how it'll happen....

Nah, I demand the title..or I walk..

I'm the RVW Champion for God Sakes.. you better treat me with some respect.

Tha Kyd
December 18th, 2005, 1:55 AM
Now that wouldn't be fair to everyone else now would it?

Headache
December 18th, 2005, 2:02 AM
Alright I didn't read the thread but I saw the word "Simulation" so I assume it's the exact same as all the other games like rsl and stuff.

Simulation sucks, kick things up a notch.

I suggest a visual element.
Make up some complicated rules to decide who wins and then make a movie of the match.

I made this sample one to show the gist of it.
It's a bit assy but mostly it rules... :

http://media.putfile.com/mortal-kombat37

:yes:

oh yeah, the other thing is someone who cared A LOT about managing a game would have to do that because that'd be a demanding motherfuckerrr...

Tha Kyd
December 18th, 2005, 2:43 PM
sorry about that

Takerholic
December 18th, 2005, 3:16 PM
headache, that was the stupidest thing I have ever seen!

FaSho34
December 18th, 2005, 3:23 PM
Wrestler Name: Fa Sho
Nickname (optional): Mr. Broadway
Weight: 247
Height: 5'11"
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: John Cena
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): The Rock
Basic Moveset (15 moves):
DDT
Dragon Suplex
Hanging Suplex
Frog Splash
Sharpshooter
Spinebuster
SIdewalk Slam
Powerbomb
Tiger Suplex
Moonsault
Superplex
Jumping DDT
Superkick
Clothesline
Low Blow
Disposition: Heel
Finishers: Final Act (Dominator)
Two Thumbs Down (Complete Shot)

Stealth
December 18th, 2005, 4:41 PM
Wrestler Name: Bob
Nickname (optional): The Vendor
Weight: 185
Height: 5' 10"
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Rey Mysterio
Basic Moveset (15 moves): Eye Poke, Back Scratch, DDT, Reverse DDT, Dropkick, Stinger Splash
Disposition: Comical (could be heel or face)
Finishers: Shake, Rattle, & Roll (called the Lemon Shake-up), Moonsault (called the Macho Nacho), STF (called the Jumbo Pretzel)

Bob usually hides in the crowd in his vendor attire, attempting frequent run-ins on other wrestler's matches while using items from his vending tray (beer, shaved ice, peanuts....etc.) to humiliate and or mame them.

JamieB
December 18th, 2005, 5:04 PM
Alright I didn't read the thread but I saw the word "Simulation" so I assume it's the exact same as all the other games like rsl and stuff.

Simulation sucks, kick things up a notch.

I suggest a visual element.
Make up some complicated rules to decide who wins and then make a movie of the match.

I made this sample one to show the gist of it.
It's a bit assy but mostly it rules... :

http://media.putfile.com/mortal-kombat37

:yes:

oh yeah, the other thing is someone who cared A LOT about managing a game would have to do that because that'd be a demanding motherfuckerrr...

HAHA, you rule Headache:D

Headache
December 18th, 2005, 6:01 PM
headache, that was the stupidest thing I have ever seen!
Have you lost your fucking mind, man ?

You'd rather read a novel describing the match while the mark-up contrasts through all the colours of the rainbow with all the stupid little climatic "1...2...3NO!" shit ?

That thing I put up is the bee's knees. Opinion is moot. Jambomb knows.

JamieB
December 18th, 2005, 6:23 PM
If only I had the time RSA would so become a fed like that. My matches are the sex tho. It is so original! Did you really make that? :D

Headache
December 18th, 2005, 8:10 PM
Easy with the smiles.

Yeah I made that.
I wanted to make a game like that awhile ago and I had this kickass fuckin' system worked out and everything...

but yeah, kind of lost interest plus no one really likes board games anyway.

I thought maybe I could lend my vision to some really determined geek to save you guys some reading and give you provide some... entertainment stuff... later on.

Punisher
December 18th, 2005, 8:14 PM
Wrestler Name: Punisher
Nickname: The Serial Killer
Weight: 230 lbs.
Height: 6'2"
Smackdown vs. RAW moveset: Kane
No Mercy moveset: Kane (he's in that game right?)
Basic Moveset (15 moves): German Suplex, Russian Leg Sweep, Facebuster, Powerbomb, Flying Clothesline, Clothesline, Big Boot, Side Effect, Spinebuster, Arm Wrench, Dominator, Piledriver, Kane Uppercut, Stomp, Bulldog Deposition: Tweener probably mostly heel though.
Finishers: Punishment (Roll of the Dice), Powerbomb to Facebuster

Bennedy
December 19th, 2005, 3:30 PM
Wrestler Name: Nitro
Nickname: Silent Assasin
Weight: 245 lbs.
Height: 6'1
Smackdown vs. RAW moveset: Randy Orton
No Mercy moveset: HHH
Basic Moveset (15 moves): German Suplex, Russian Leg Sweep, Facebuster, Powerbomb, Flying Clothesline, Clothesline, Big Boot, Side Effect, Spinebuster, Superplex, Dropkick, Crossbody, Brainbuster, Gutbuster, Swinging neckbreaker

Finisher: The Full Boost (RKO)

Deposition: Face

viva_la_raza
December 19th, 2005, 6:07 PM
So you were Nitro who joined RWC!!!!!! SOCK!!

No wonder he just vanished.

Punisher
December 19th, 2005, 9:22 PM
Headache....i'm still cracking up from that video.

Headache
December 19th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Revolt.

Attica! Attica!

viva_la_raza
December 20th, 2005, 3:27 AM
Headache....i'm still cracking up from that video.

:lol: me too, legendary it was.

Dazz
December 20th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Wrestler Name: Dazz...my imagination has gone to pot
Nickname (optional):
Weight: 200lbs
Height: 6ft
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Paul London
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): Some random cruiser...never played the game
Basic Moveset (15 moves): missile dropkick, frog splash, diving headbutt, spear, brainbuster, 450 splash, Tornado DDT, Piledriver, Shining Wizard, Arm wrench to superkick, X-factor, Hurricanrana, Sharpshooter, STF,
Disposition: meh either or
Finishers: SBody scissors to bulldogweet Chin Music, Swanton Bomb

Tha Kyd
December 20th, 2005, 12:27 PM
But Dazz is a legendary gimmick. (I had plans for it :shifty:)

Takerholic
December 20th, 2005, 9:30 PM
when does this start?

Rip
December 21st, 2005, 10:08 AM
Its all gone a bit quiet

:shifty:

Tha Kyd
December 21st, 2005, 12:43 PM
Starts as soon as I get about 15 people. It would be nice to scout (go out and do it..... :shifty:) I also think we should get some bigger names (Zook and Dazz are the biggest right now with the exception of me :D and Nitro is close behind them). If not the desired amount of people join, I'll just start going on the first PPV on January 29, 2006 and consider making it like monthly and such.

Mikey_Jones
December 21st, 2005, 2:26 PM
I'll sign up, just let me get my stats sorted out. I'm a big name, right? :shifty:

Tha Kyd
December 21st, 2005, 2:52 PM
let's say your above Nitro, below Zook :D

(That deserves REP!!!)

FaSho34
December 21st, 2005, 3:26 PM
Starts as soon as I get about 15 people. It would be nice to scout (go out and do it..... :shifty:) I also think we should get some bigger names (Zook and Dazz are the biggest right now with the exception of me :D and Nitro is close behind them). If not the desired amount of people join, I'll just start going on the first PPV on January 29, 2006 and consider making it like monthly and such.

:grumpy: Where am I?

Tha Kyd
December 21st, 2005, 3:28 PM
I forgot, I wanted to put Fasho at Main Event (I wonder if that'll satisfy his primadona needs :shifty:)

FaSho34
December 21st, 2005, 3:36 PM
You think I am below Zook? What an outrage!!!

Holy_Hopkins
December 21st, 2005, 3:43 PM
I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge name

Dazz
December 21st, 2005, 3:49 PM
sorted all my stats and stuff out

Takerholic
December 21st, 2005, 4:43 PM
I think the once a month thing could be cool.....we could be the NWA-TNA to RSA's WWE! It gives it a kind of fresh feel....and if some of us pitch in, the one show a month should never be late!

Punisher
December 21st, 2005, 5:20 PM
I would love to have a shot at starting my writing career if every called upon.

BTW: The once a month idea owns.

FaSho34
December 21st, 2005, 5:28 PM
I thought of a good idea, maybe I could make the ends of the matches on pivot, if that it alright with Funazz.

Slare
December 21st, 2005, 8:43 PM
Ach fuck it im in Funazz.

Just the usual stats.

Takerholic
December 21st, 2005, 10:59 PM
Damnit Slare! You gotta come in here stealing my thunder!

Tha Kyd
December 22nd, 2005, 12:44 PM
The 3rd Biggest Name is in the fed. (first being the Dunc and second being Headache only cuz of expirence) ;). Glad to see everyone is happy with the once a month thing. First PPV will be in January called

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Ultimate%20Rajah%20Simulation/Everything-Or-Nothing.jpg

And the theme to the PPV is below

Everything Or Nothing Theme (http://h1.ripway.com/Funazzdsw/URS/Mya007Everythingornothing(real).mp3)

FaSho34
December 22nd, 2005, 9:20 PM
I thought of a good idea, maybe I could make the ends of the matches on pivot, if that it alright with Funazz.

Dude, you want this?

FaSho34
December 23rd, 2005, 7:25 PM
*bumps* The hell Funazz, answer me dammit!

Slare
December 23rd, 2005, 7:40 PM
Funazz, drop this, and do all the logo/theme and a better creative input for RSA, it could make it so much better, think about it.

Headache
December 23rd, 2005, 7:44 PM
Dude, Slare, just go to my game.

Takerholic
December 23rd, 2005, 8:03 PM
fuck your game headache

Tha Kyd
December 23rd, 2005, 9:32 PM
What do you mean by pivot Fasho?

And no I'm not dropping this. I started this because I've got an itch that needs scratching and all Jam-bomb is doing is putting more itching powder down my pants.

FaSho34
December 24th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Pivot, accepted! Thank you very much Funazz!

Punisher
December 24th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Oh man that theme song sucks ass! Yea, I realize it matches the name of the PPV but still. Theme songs are supposed to pump you up for a PPV. That song doesn't neccisarily do that.

RECONSIDER!

FaSho34
December 24th, 2005, 12:03 PM
If anyone wants a sample of Pivot, hit me up on PM or MSN

Headache
December 24th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Wrestler Name: Jake The Snake
Nickname (optional): Jake The Snake
Weight: wtf ?
Height: "
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Jake The Snake
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): Jake The Snake
Basic Moveset (15 moves): Jaking The Snake, doing cocaine...
Disposition: Coked up.
Finishers: The overdose.

Takerholic
December 24th, 2005, 4:05 PM
he's just mad because his omgasm game sucks...don't mind him

FaSho34
December 24th, 2005, 5:11 PM
Hey! I am champ there!

Takerholic
December 26th, 2005, 4:13 AM
Fasho let me give you a little word of wisdom....Whats better than winning the gold medal of the special olympics? Not being special at all!

FaSho34
December 26th, 2005, 8:31 PM
Ok Mr. Not International Champ :D

Takerholic
December 27th, 2005, 1:47 AM
no...I am a Tag team champ....and you're going to lose to Matt....but lets keep that in RSA and focus on URS here

JamieB
December 30th, 2005, 2:33 PM
Wrestler Name: Jake The Snake
Nickname (optional): Jake The Snake
Weight: wtf ?
Height: "
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Jake The Snake
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): Jake The Snake
Basic Moveset (15 moves): Jaking The Snake, doing cocaine...
Disposition: Coked up.
Finishers: The overdose.

Join RSA and I will marry you. And erm introduce your game to France with offers of free garlic and smelly cheese

Tha Kyd
December 31st, 2005, 6:19 PM
Well this thread might as well be closed because, I don't think I'll have the same kick out of running it with a somewhat lack luster roster, but I know what I'll do for running an e-fed and getting people to join.

Tha Kyd
February 6th, 2006, 4:27 PM
URS has been reborn. Date for first Pay Per View TBA as well as card. Stay tunned. Oh, and start promoing, I need rivalries to start as well as no previous relationships from RSL, RWC, RSW, or RSA. Completely different fed with completely different enviroment.

Bennedy
February 6th, 2006, 4:29 PM
Brave move starting this again Funazz, don't you think?

Tha Kyd
February 6th, 2006, 4:31 PM
I am bold, for such reason that I can only say through PM if I wish to keep my job with RSA *waits for Natty to flame him*

Bennedy
February 6th, 2006, 4:33 PM
Well i won't have time for it. Sorry mate i would have time but i have got that brand wars to do which involves writing your own show.

Tha Kyd
February 6th, 2006, 4:35 PM
Don't worry, I wont have you guys write anything on the show, in fact, I'll make a suggestion thread when I get everything situated

Tha Kyd
February 6th, 2006, 5:07 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Ultimate%20Rajah%20Simulation/Everything-Or-Nothing.jpg

Theme Song: Shine Down- Save Me

Card

Entire Roster Battle Royal for the URS title, to include a special mystery contestant.

*Note to all superstars------ Try to expand the roster by getting people to join URS.

FaSho34
February 6th, 2006, 7:59 PM
Still doing this eh? I am still in then...

Takerholic
February 7th, 2006, 3:52 AM
me too

SheltonLondon
February 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Funazz a whole roster battle royal seems a little unappealing if you ask me... also the mystery contestant isn't exactly going to be a massive surprise because no one knows hardly any of the contestants.

I admire your commitment to trying to get stuff done, but I'd leave it to RSA and keep doing what your doing there.

Tha Kyd
February 7th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Trust me, most people in this fed know who this mystery contestant is. One of the greatest people I knew in RSW and he wont join RSA because he doesn't like how Jamie runs things

But you are right. So that will be the card thus far due to the fact that I don't want to have random matches on it. If people start promoing, it'll expand. Trust me, I know what I am doing. I've been around long enough to know what would make a good e-fed.

Rip
February 7th, 2006, 5:01 PM
Go for it then Funazz mate, the only way to show you can bring the best is to do it............

:cheers:

StoneColdChris
February 7th, 2006, 6:03 PM
Fuck it, sign me up funazz

Tha Kyd
February 8th, 2006, 3:53 PM
post stats please :D

Punisher
February 8th, 2006, 6:10 PM
Yea, I say we still do that one show a month thing. It sounds like a really good.

Takerholic
February 9th, 2006, 3:48 AM
Norman Zook
Nickname: The king of extreme
Hometown:Tucson, Arizona
6'2; 225lbs
Jeff Hardy Moveset
Finishers: Twist of Fate and Yebisu Drop(shockwave)

V-Line
February 9th, 2006, 4:10 AM
Funazz, put The Legend Killer in........you know my stats, there proberbly on your website.
If not, tell me.

Is this very similar to RSA?

Tha Kyd
February 9th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Similar to RSW and RWC actually. The reason I say those as opposed to RSA is because there is a ranking system and the matches will be all simmed with the exception of maybe a select few that will be notified by both people and have their consultation.

viva_la_raza
February 9th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Although we do sim matches in RSA Funazz, I don't know why you think that we don't. In fact, you simmed your PPV match and squashed yourself. But yeah, just to clear that one up, we do sim most matches, in fact a majorty of them.

I would jin this Funazz if a) I wasn't 50% running RSA with Jamie
b) If I had more time

Tha Kyd
February 9th, 2006, 12:35 PM
-NOTE, if we get 4 more people, the Battle Royal will be changed to a Tournament.

Tha Kyd
February 9th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Although we do sim matches in RSA Funazz, I don't know why you think that we don't. In fact, you simmed your PPV match and squashed yourself. But yeah, just to clear that one up, we do sim most matches, in fact a majorty of them.

I would jin this Funazz if a) I wasn't 50% running RSA with Jamie
b) If I had more time

I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just saying that in the begining it wasn't as well as some matches aren't simmed. And I'm not taking a stab at RSA.

viva_la_raza
February 9th, 2006, 12:39 PM
I know you wern't dude, I was just clearing it up. :yes:

Tha Kyd
February 9th, 2006, 12:40 PM
alright, a PM will do next time though. Thank you! :D

Tha Kyd
February 10th, 2006, 4:18 PM

Sunday February 26, 2006
Theme Song: Shine Down- Save Me (Us And Them Album)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000B5KRTI.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Card

URS Title Tournament

Vincent Bisogni vs. Chris Lemchi
The Punisher vs. Nitro
Matt Vallence vs. Fasho
Slare vs. Zook

Winner of 1 vs. Winner of 2
Winner of 3 vs. Winner of 4

Winner of 5 vs. Winner of 6

URS Title Match
Final 2 vs. ???

Also to include

URS Hardcore Title Match
Dazz vs. Rip
Special Guest Referee: Bob The Vendor

URS MITB Ladder Match
Aeida vs. Enda vs. Mikey Jones

*Note- Card is subject to change. All rights reserved to Ultimate Rajah Simulation

enda06
February 10th, 2006, 5:07 PM
Name - Enda
Nickname - dunno
Sex - Male
Finisher - widows peak
Heel
Victoria moveset
223 lbs

FaSho34
February 10th, 2006, 6:53 PM
Third to sign up, and I am stuck with the Hardcore title, I was always held back..

Dazz
February 10th, 2006, 7:10 PM
I forgot I was in this

Aeida
February 11th, 2006, 7:16 AM
Screw it, everyone else from RSA is in it (with exception) if you will have me I am in

Wrestler Name: Aeida
Nickname (optional):
Weight: 235 lbs.
Height: 6’3
Smackdown vs. RAW (2006) moveset: Randy Orton
WWF No Mercy moveset (my Ps2 is currently broken): Chris Jericho
Basic Moveset (15 moves): DDT, Triple Powerbomb Pin, spinebuster, Shooting Star Press, piledriver, Jumping Leg Drop (to Groin) (Jeff Hardy’s move)… that’s all I can think of.

Disposition: Face
Finishers: Burning Hammer and Spear (I think it is in No Mercy)

Also it looks as this was run like the old game i used to do on this board, so if you want some help simming ( i could use Day of Reckoning 1/2, Raw 1/2 Wrestlemania 21, or go back to the old and use No Mercy (which is actually a rom on my xbox)), i will help

Rip
February 11th, 2006, 9:33 AM
Gee Funazz what makes you think I'm a hardcore title option, I mean you throw around a few crowbars and people start to think your nuts.........:D

FaSho34
February 11th, 2006, 9:39 AM
Gee Funazz what makes you think I'm a hardcore title option, I mean you throw around a few crowbars and people start to think your nuts.........:D

Why can't we all just be in the tourney, because I was never a hardcore person, Fa Sho is more of a mat wrestler

Rip
February 11th, 2006, 9:53 AM
Thinking about it Fasho its obvious, he dosn't want us in the Title tourney coz he wants to win and sees us as competition, therefore he sticks us in the hardcore tourney to try and get us injured!

FaSho34
February 11th, 2006, 9:55 AM
Right... not like everyone else has done something in the URS to deserve the World title

Rip
February 11th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Yup, now what other reason could he possibly have for leaving us out?

No suggestions?

See it's all a plot to hold us back, tell you what though if he wants to see hardcore how about we meet him on arrival, give him a little demonstration of hardcore rules then see how far he gets in his Title hunt?

:D

FaSho34
February 11th, 2006, 10:14 AM
sounds good :yes:

Punisher
February 11th, 2006, 1:42 PM
I get to face Nitro in my first match! Good this could be a real life feud. It could based on the neg rep he gave me. I could be like why did you do it...

Seriously why did you do it?:mad:

enda06
February 11th, 2006, 3:52 PM
Who will i play in my debut match

Dazz
February 11th, 2006, 4:19 PM
FaSho, I'll switch if it's OK with Funazz, after all I am a hardcore legend

Tha Kyd
February 11th, 2006, 4:24 PM
fine by me.

Edit:
Cool now we have a dream match. Funazz vs. Fasho. Better yet, let me replace myself with Rip for the circumstance

Takerholic
February 12th, 2006, 1:39 AM
You want to talk about dream matches???? How about Zook vs Slare? That will be a much bigger draw than funazz vs fasho

JamieB
February 12th, 2006, 6:33 AM
Why do you want to have dream matches when nothing has happened yet? Why are you starting your fed and jumping on the back of all the other fed's with the same history. Hopkins didn't do that when he started RWC, he kept it original, at least make up your own history instead of stealing others. This isn't a continuation of anything

Bennedy
February 12th, 2006, 7:02 AM
I get to face Nitro in my first match! Good this could be a real life feud. It could based on the neg rep he gave me. I could be like why did you do it...

Seriously why did you do it?:mad:

I think you should ask Mike.

OceansMafia
February 13th, 2006, 1:46 AM
Why do you want to have dream matches when nothing has happened yet? Why are you starting your fed and jumping on the back of all the other fed's with the same history. Hopkins didn't do that when he started RWC, he kept it original, at least make up your own history instead of stealing others. This isn't a continuation of anything

agreed

and zook vs slare = Bankrupt

Slare
February 13th, 2006, 6:07 PM
Slare vs. Anyone = Sexytime

Takerholic
February 13th, 2006, 7:52 PM
Aww.....Oceansmafia...don't be sad because you're not booked

Tha Kyd
February 14th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Aeida, you can help out, I'll explain more through PM.

Jamie, if you clearly read my posts, I said that I wanted no previous ties, but you should be more concerned with RSA anyways cuz you really have no buisness with URS.

Tha Kyd
February 15th, 2006, 4:46 PM
Oh, since the card up now people feel free to start promoing. This could also be a sign to me that some people aren't here and I can take them out and put people in the Hardcore title match in the tournament. As for me.... I'm still think up what I'm gonna do.

Enda will take on Aeida in a ladder match with a contract at the top. What's in the contract is a secret but will be useful to whichever superstar obtains it.

Slare
February 15th, 2006, 5:01 PM
Well, look where I have ended up.

Pastures Anew.

Another place to build my Legacy, my Legend, my Life.

Beware tha Slare.

Takerholic
February 16th, 2006, 3:41 AM
Ah, yes. Another company for SLARE to dominate. Well if you consider becoming a faceless jobber dominating. For the first time anywhere. SLARE and ZOOK will go one on one. When we get into that ring, I will expect the best from you SLARE. Even though your best is still pretty awful!

OceansMafia
February 16th, 2006, 4:09 AM
Aww.....Oceansmafia...don't be sad because you're not booked
:D

Bennedy
February 16th, 2006, 5:59 AM
URS. This is my place you see while you are all wetting yourselfs at the thought of Slare vs Zook i am going to dominate. You see i don't care who gets in my way. It might be Slare or Zook but when you face Nitro you will job like a little bitch. I will become the URS Champion and the rest of you will job to The Full Boost and i claim my destiny!!!

Rip
February 16th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Hardcore Title Battle Royal huh?

Battle Royal my arse.......

I see a real lack of royalty personally speaking.

I told you Funazz I'm here for one reason and one reason only........

Impact.

You won't let me play in your tourney?

Fine, but on your own head be it, I'll show you hardcore.

I grew up fighting, I worked the doors for ten years, I've fought gangsters, druggies, punks, chavs all the freaks of nature and let me tell you something they don't play fair. I've competed in MMA competitions for over 12 years, I've broke bones you never knew you had, I broke my knee in half then finished a competition on one f*ckin leg..........

You want hardcore?

You don't even know what the word means, bitch!!

Tick, Tock

Tick, Tock

Hear that girls?

Thats the sound of time running out for your hopes and aspirations.

Tick, Tock

Tick..................

JamieB
February 16th, 2006, 1:49 PM
fine by me.

Edit:
Cool now we have a dream match. Funazz vs. Fasho. Better yet, let me replace myself with Rip for the circumstance
Whats that then?

Punisher
February 16th, 2006, 5:49 PM
Wait Funazz could you post an updated card. I thought I was being replaced in the torney and put in the hardcore match?

V-Line
February 16th, 2006, 6:26 PM
You have got to be kidding me right!

The legend Killer, the best in the wrestling world is not even in the URS Title Tournament!

Nobody in this whole federation is better than me, and I can't even get a matchup. I'm past winning secondary titles, i'm Big Time.

So GM Funazz, you need to look at this, for the sake of your company. If yu wan't to suceed, who better to be at the top than The Epitomy of Greatness.

My point has been made and it this situation needs to be fixed.

I am the best, so I need the best. It's Destiny Time!

Rip
February 17th, 2006, 9:39 AM
So GM Funazz, you need to look at this, for the sake of your company. If yu wan't to suceed, who better to be at the top than The Epitomy of Greatness.

My point has been made and it this situation needs to be fixed.

I am the best, so I need the best. It's Destiny Time!

Pwfartwfrtts...........

I'm sorry in case you wonder, that was the sound of me snorting coffe out of my nose due to laughing too hard.

'It's Destiny Time'.............. Jesus who writes your scripts, Care Bear Central?

Whats next 'The Legend Bear Stare'?

I mean please, if your going on the campain trail at least get some new material.

Or try my technique and threaten to rip the GMs lungs out through his nose if you don't get a shot.

Tick, Tock

Tick, Tock

Time to make a decission Funazz?

Am I in or do you wanna breathe through a tube for a while?

Tick, Tock

Tick.......?

Stealth
February 21st, 2006, 1:39 PM
SHAVED ICE!!! GET YOUR SHAVED ICE HERE!!!

ICE COLD BEER HERE!!! PEANUTS!!! POPCORN!!!

SHAVED ICE!!! SHAVED ICE!!!! SHAVED ICE!!!

Bennedy
February 21st, 2006, 2:06 PM
Popcorn and Beer, please.

Mikey_Jones
February 21st, 2006, 2:29 PM
Aye, same here

Rip
February 21st, 2006, 4:18 PM
Just the beer

Mikey_Jones
February 21st, 2006, 4:43 PM

http://www.missico.com/personal/tidbits/health/images/popcorn_bucket.gif

Punisher
February 21st, 2006, 10:20 PM
I'd have the beer, alas I'm only 15.

I'll take the popcorn Bob.

Seriously, when are we gonna start this shiz.

StoneColdChris
February 21st, 2006, 11:24 PM
Soon this place will be mine, and that's the truth

Tha Kyd
February 22nd, 2006, 4:08 PM
Punisher, as said before, the first PPV is sunday. Although I am planning for a show tommorrow. We'll see what happens though.

Rip
February 22nd, 2006, 5:22 PM
Good man Funazz, nice to know :D

FaSho34
February 22nd, 2006, 9:05 PM
When's the results?

Punisher
February 22nd, 2006, 11:49 PM
Oh boy I can't wait. This Sunday the Punisher will become the first ever URS champion. My first match is against Nitro. This will be a walk in the park for me. See, I am going to rise above the occasion. I am going to become URS champion. I am going to prove all my doubters wrong.

No matter how much you don't want to think it...I am that good. I am as good as I say I am. Nitro you're going to wish you never entered the URS ring. I am going to make you bleed, I am going to make you hurt, and best of all I am going to make you lose.

See it doesnt' matter who I have to go through in this tournament. When I have a shot at something I'm going to take it. This Sunday will be no different. I hope the fans aren't dissapointed when at the end of the night they here

YOUR WINNER AND 1ST EVER URS CHAMPION....PUNISHER

And then I will go to the back. I will not slap hands with anyone. There will be no celebrating in the back with my "buddies". Because in URS I have no buddies. It's all about me. After I win I will prompty pack my stuff and leave. Everyone else can stay and whine and loathe about how they passed up their opportunity. But me....I am going to shine. This opportunity won't pass me by....because I will take it and twist it until I get what I want. The URS title. And the beginning of an era. The era of punishment.

Bennedy
February 23rd, 2006, 6:30 AM
Oh boy I can't wait. This Sunday the Punisher will become the first ever URS champion. My first match is against Nitro. This will be a walk in the park for me. See, I am going to rise above the occasion. I am going to become URS champion. I am going to prove all my doubters wrong.

No matter how much you don't want to think it...I am that good. I am as good as I say I am. Nitro you're going to wish you never entered the URS ring. I am going to make you bleed, I am going to make you hurt, and best of all I am going to make you lose.

See it doesnt' matter who I have to go through in this tournament. When I have a shot at something I'm going to take it. This Sunday will be no different. I hope the fans aren't dissapointed when at the end of the night they here

And then I will go to the back. I will not slap hands with anyone. There will be no celebrating in the back with my "buddies". Because in URS I have no buddies. It's all about me. After I win I will prompty pack my stuff and leave. Everyone else can stay and whine and loathe about how they passed up their opportunity. But me....I am going to shine. This opportunity won't pass me by....because I will take it and twist it until I get what I want. The URS title. And the beginning of an era. The era of punishment.

Hahahahahahahaha. Are you serious? You expect me to be scared? Not a chance. You see i do not know why you call yourself Punisher. You think your gonna make me bleed? Maybe. You are gonna make me hurt? Probably. But your gonna make me lose? Not a chance. I will not lose. Unlike you i care about the fans. There would be no URS without the fans. And when i beat you, Full Boost and a 1 2 3, I will become the first ever URS champ and claim my destiny!

Aeida
February 23rd, 2006, 7:33 AM
2 men, one ladder, a contract for only god knows what, one hell of a classic match. Everything or Nothing huh? Very fitting name for the event to kick off the URS.

Here we have a match for the URS Hardcore championship. Those guys put themselves through hell for a piece of gold, and no matter what happens no matter what they do, one man will stand tall, and the other, well there is a good chance his going to lay down in a pile of his own blood.

We also got this Tournament for the URS Heavyweight title, 8 men fighting 4 of which will get at least 1 victory. Only problem is no matter what he puts into his match, 3 of them are destined to lose and only one will stand tall. No matter what these guys give, one will get everything, fame money girls, the rest of us, including those who aren’t in the tournament, were going to get sucked down into mediocrity, simply put, were going to get nothing.

Then we have the Ladder match, 15 ft high piece of molded steel, capable of inflicting unimaginable pain you could never understand until the final bell rings. I have been there, ladder matches are no picnic, and they are where you find out what men are truly made of. No matter who my opponent is, no matter what he brings to the table, it will be nothing, because as far as I see it, the prize for winning this match, no matter what it is, I owe it to the fans to win, so they can see someone who deserves to stand tall hold the contract high, and move on to what he truly deserves

FaSho34
February 23rd, 2006, 7:02 PM

Please, good sir. Do not make me laugh, I am in the midst of a headache, and you have no reason to make such an extremely funny joke like that.

I am winning plain and simple, why? Cuz I am Mr. Broadway dammit, and I am that damn great. Whether you people like me or not, I am your next URS champ, and will get the spotlight again.

Tha Kyd
February 23rd, 2006, 7:59 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/funazz/Ultimate%20Rajah%20Simulation/MindGames.jpg

PYRO!!! PYRO!!! PYRO!!!
BOOM!!!
PYRO!!! PYRO!!! PYRO!!!
BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
PYRO!!! BOOM!!

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the...
Floooooor

Beaten, why for
Can't take much more

here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go now

One
Nothing wrong with me
Two
Nothing wrong with me
Three
Nothing wrong with me
Four
Nothing wrong with me

One
Something's got to give
Two
Something's got to give
Three
Something's got to give
, now..

Let the bodies hit the.. floor...

Let the bodies hit the floor...

now...!

Push me again
This is the end

here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go now

One
Nothing wrong with me
Two
Nothing wrong with me
Three
Nothing wrong with me
Four
Nothing wrong with me

One
Something's got to give
Two
Something's got to give
Three
Something's got to give , now...

Let the bodies hit the flooe

let the bodies hit the floor

skin to skin blood and bone
you're all by yourself but you're not alone
you wanted in and now you're here
driven by hate consumed by fear

One
Nothing wrong with me
Two
Nothing wrong with me
Three
Nothing wrong with me
Four
Nothing wrong with me

One
Something's got to give
Two
Something's got to give
Three
Something's got to give , now...

Hey...
Go!
Hey...
Go!
Hey...
Go!
Hey...
Go!

The first ever Ultimate Rajah Simulation Mind Games show is opened up by the entrence music "Thunderstruck" by ACDC of General Manager Funazz!!! Funazz begins walking out to the ring. He is wearing a buisness suit, a sign that he is about to bear some important news about URS. He grabs a microphone and proceeds to speak.

Funazz- Ladies, ladies, ladies.... And I guess the gentlemen could be included- Welcome to the first ever Ultimate Rajah Simulation event!!!! Personally I'd like to start off by stating that we have some great matches in store for you fans because tonight will be the preliminary matches for the URS title. Which ever superstars win tonight will have an oportunity to win the title at Everything or Nothing this sunday. Every contestant will have an equal chance of becoming champion.... except the mystery contestant. Yes that's right, there will be a mystery contestant for the title, and he damn well deserves the jump. Oh don't frown, I'll give you a hint to who he is, he was one of the most dominating forces RSW and Krob had to deal with. That's it. So, without further adu, lets see our first match on the card- Stone Cold Chris vs. Vincent Bisongi.

As Funazz begins leaving the ring, neigther Bisongi nor Lemchi's music air over the titontron, but rather that of the Legend Killer Matt Vallence. As he makes his way to the ring, there is a huge look of determination in his face. He grabs a mic

Funazz- Vallence, your not in the-

Vallence- Cut the crap! Mr. Whatever you call yourself these days-

Funazz- It's Kid Lightning thank you, and I don't appreciate you cutting me off like that. It's not beneficial to your status in URS and quite frankly, I could fire you on the spot for it, but I wont. Now explain to me your current situation Matthew.

Vallence- I think there is an error in your card. I mean yours truely is not involved at all. And we all know without The Epitomy of Greatness involved in the URS title scene, money starts getting lost, and viewers are lost, and I think it would be in all of our best interests, if you kicked one of those nobodies off the card and replaced them with me.

Funazz- Well Vallence, I am well aware you are not on the card, you weren't around when I set up the tournament, thus making you shit out of luck. But I'll make an exception for you since you are a rather persistant man, I'll allow you to take my spot in the tournament, because I'm nice like that.

Vallence- Your damn skippy.

Vallence begins to leave the ring, but he is stopped by Funazz as he's going through the ropes.

Funazz- Oh but Vallence, since I'm doing you a favor, some where down the line, I'm gonna need something of you, and you'll have to give into my demands, and I don't give a damn about whatever excuse you have, you'll give into them. Is that understood?

Vallence- Yeah, yeah, whatever. All that needs to be known is that I'm gonna be champ and I'm gonna shit on all these stars until my sadden retirement day.

Vallence leaves the ring as Chris's music is the first to play for SCC vs. Vincent Bisongi!

Chris Lemchi vs. Vincent Bisongi
Chris Lemchi comes out to the ring, with the crowd having mixed feelings on the superstar as they were unsure on his alliances in the company. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone before his opponent could get out to the ring.

Chris- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, I give to you the new, Ultimate Rajah Stone Cold Champion, ME!!! Stone Cold Chris. And that will become a just phrase this sunday at Everything or Nothing as I go through this entire roster and actually complete what will be completed by any other superstar, and become the first and only URS champion.

An eruption of boos come from the crow from Chris's cockiness.

Chris- You don't think that I amdeserving? You believe I lack skill like that poor excuse for a champion John Cena? You think there are people in that locker room that can beat me? Nah, I don't think so. I think you people are skeptical. You all just need some persuasion. Bring out my oponent for tonight

Music is played from the tiontron as Chris waits for Vincent Bisongi but instead he is me by former RWC/RSW Undisputed Champion, OceansMafia. OM makes his way to the ring with a huge grin across his face looking at the shocked StoneColdChris.

Chris-OceansMafia? You aren't scheduled to be here. In fact, to my knowledge, you aren't even a member of the Ultimate Rajah Simulation family... SECURITY!!!!!

OceansMafia- Save your breath, and to your knowledge little boy, I could just as well be the mystery contestant for the finals of the URS tournament... Unfortunately I am not. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm facing you tonight.

Chris- So then why are you here?

OceansMafia- Well this morning, I got word that Bisongi has basically disappeared from any contact with URS. So URS called in the big gunns this morning, and I guess now we have our current situation.

Chris- Is that so? Well then it seems that URS management were more desperate for stars that I was aware of. But as promised, I will prove to all these people that I am a deserving champion, and furthermore, a more deserving champion than you. Well with you, it goes "Once upon a time...." and that's it. Your at the end. YOur washed up. Nothing! Hardly anything worth mentioning. But who am I? StoneColdChris! The icon of pro-wrestling 1/3 of the RSL incarnation trinity. I am what tall these people come to see, and you are mearly a pawn to my succession. Besides, your reaction time isn't what it used to be.

OceansMafia- What?--

Before OceansMafia could finish his statement, Chris threw the microphone at OceansMafia. The bell was sounded as the match started. Chris kicked OceansMafia in the gut and pumbles him into the corner. Chris irish whips OceansMafia to the opposite corner but OM shifted the momentum sending Chris to the corner instead. OceansMafia charges at Chris but Chris hops onto the top ropre and hits a sunsentflip. Ref goes for the count. 1...........2..............3. Match over

Chris gets out of the ring and walks up the walk way to avoid conflict with the angered OceansMafia, grinning at his acomplishment. OceansMafia remains in the ring, with a rather unpleased look on his face.

Winner: Stone Cold Chris

Mikey Jones and Aeida are backstage talking

Aeida- Hey! Mikey, you got signed too!

Mikey- yeah, two days ago. Funazz, could sure use more people like us for the product.

Aeida- I know. I wonder what is in store for us here at Ultimate Rajah Simulation. Maybe we could pick up the tag titles like old times. Eh! Eh!

Mikey- Nah, I'm looking to a singles career. See what I can do on my own. I've been pretty much shelted and protected and sheltered my entire career. I wanna see what I'm capable of.

Aeida-Oh... Okay, well I wish you the best of luck on your pursuit of a singles career. I guess I'll catch you-

Out of no where, Enda shows up interrupting the 2 friens conversation.

Enda- Hello, eerr.... what's you guys's names?

Mikey: Mikey Jones

Aeida- I'm Aeida, hey I thought fan signings were after the show?

Enda- Oh no, I'm on the roster. Signed my contract last week. I can't wait to have my first match. I hope it's against someone easy looking like you guys.

Mikey and Aeida's faces shrew up at Enda's comment

Aeida- I'm sorry, did you just say that we looked like easy opponents?

Enda- Well yeah, I mean you guys aren't in the URS title tournament, so I assumed you were nothing special.

Mikey- Well then I suggest you get yourself a computer or something and look us up cuz we are some of the more talented workers on the roser.

Enda- Hmmmm.... Well maybe you guys could be good.... But maybe I'm just better.

Mikey and Aeida begins to laugh uncontrollably.

Mikey Jones- YOU! BETTER! RIGHT! And Fasho will be the winner of the URS Championship. Listen kid, check yourself before someone comes and beats the living shit out of you. And you best hope it not be us. Lets beat it Aeida.

Punisher vs. Nitro
First out to the ring was the Punisher. The area got dark and foggy with a dim red light over the entrence way. 30 seconds go by but still no appearence from the Punisher. WAIT! Behind an audience member, the Punisher appears with a knife in his hand. He crawls into the ring and waits on the top rope with the knife in his mouth.

Nitro was next out to the ring. He ran down the ramp way and slid into the ring and dodged Punisher who came at him flying off tope turnbuckle with a dagger shot. The ref calls for the bell and the match is underway.

Nitro throws a punch as the Punisher throws one of his own. Nitro throws another as Punisher throws a right hand. Punisher with a chop and a left followed by a kick to the gut. Punisher with an armwrench into a hammer lock. Nitro finds an opening between his arm and locks in a headlock. Punisher reverses the hold agains and hits a fireman's carry into an armbar but Nitro was close to the ropes and got a rope break.

Punisher with a clothesline on Nitro followed by a European uppercut and an elbow drop to the gut of Nitro. Punisher goes for the pin count. 1.......2.......3 wait, no, Nitro got his shoulder up.

Punisher climbs to the top rope and goes for a top rope crossbody, but Nitro catches him with a mid air side effect. Punisher pops back up and throws a punch but Nitro ducks and hits a german suplex. Nitro goes for the pin. 1......2 no 3. Nitro hits a big boot to the back of Punisher's head. Nitro goes for the powerbomb but the Punisher punches him in the face.

The Punisher hits a spinebuster on Nitro. As Nitro began getting up, The Punisher met him up with a running bulldog straight to the canvas. Uh-Oh! The Punisher has pulled out that knife again and put it in his mouth. Punisher is on the top turnbuckle. As Nitro makes his way to his feet, The Punisher comes off of the top turnbuckle with the flying clothesline but Nitro catches him with the full boost. Nitro goes for the pin. 1........2......3....

Winner- Nitro

The camera is taken to the audience in the stands where we see a vendor doing his job and sell things to the fans.

Bob- Sodas! Get your sodas, only $1.50. Get your sodas, only $1.50!

Dazz- Hey, vendor! How 'bout some popcorn for the Hardcore Legend and soon to be first Ultimate Rajah Simulation Hardcore Champion

Bob- Really? Well, good luck with that and here's to becoming the first Hardcore champion but that's all irrelevent to me, I'm just doing my job. Do you want butter on that?

Dazz- Irrelevent to you? Kid, it should be an honor for you to serve me some popcorn. And yes, butter please.

Bob- Well we'll see how you can bare the win if your challenged in your match. Would you like it in large, medium, or small?

Dazz- How so? LARGE!

Bob- Make me the special guest referee to your match this sunday at Everything or Nothing for this "Hardcore Championship" and show me how a true champion carries themselves.

Dazz-Fine, I guess your on. It wont make a difference as by the end of the match, my opponent will not be able to move from beating I'll give him

Fasho vs. Matt Vallence

First out to the ring was Mr. Broadway Fasho. He came out to the ring taking bows for the audience but never showing his back for that would show poor acting and was successful in not breaking the 4th wall by having any other interaction with the crowd. He pulled out his directors chair from his prop bag and waited for Matt Vallence.

Matt Vallence was next out. Now regaurdless of whether Vallence wins or loses tonight, he owes Funazz a favor for taking his spot in the tournament. Vallence hops over the tope rope and waits in the center of the ring for the ref to call for the bell.

Fasho and Vallence start off in the center of the ring with a test of strength grapple. Matt Vallence starts to overpower Fasho, until Fasho knee's Vallence in the gut for a northern lights suplex pin. 1..............2.......... almost a 3 count for Fasho in the early areas of this match-up.

Fasho irish whips Vallence to the ropes. Vallence rebounds into a monkey flip from Fasho. Fasho with a clothesline, and another. Fasho hits a spinebuster and goes for the fall. 1...........2..........3 no wait Vallence gets his shoulder up. Fasho locks Vallence's arm in with a leg scissors guillotine choke hold. The ref goes up to Vallence and asks him if he wished to quit the match but he refuses. Vallence uses his strength and picks up Fasho with the guillotine choke and still applied and hits a DVDriver. Vallence goes for the pin. 1............ almost a 2.

Vallence with a roundhouse kick on Fasho getting a few oohs and ahhs form the crowd. Vallence then begins kicking the calf area of Fasho setting him off balence. Vallence locks a wrist clutch on Fasho bearing pain on Fasho's arm. Using his knowledge of technical skill, Fasho uses a variety of acrobatic flips to reverse the hold. Vallence with another wrist clutch sets Fasho into a standing firemans carry position. Vallence goes for the Drop of Destiny and HITS IT!!! WAIT HE CAN'T ROLL THROUGH!!!! FASHO IS PINNING HIM!!! 1.............2............3!!!

Winner: Fasho

Mikey Jones and Aeida have both been called to Funazz's office

Funazz- Boys, do you know why I've called you both to my office today?

Aeida- No

Mikey- I'm clueless

Funazz- Boys, a few minutes ago, Enda came into my office and asked for a match against the 2 of you at Everything or Nothing to make a name for himself. Now obviously, I wasn't about to deny him the privlige to a match so I gave it to him. It'll be Mikey Jones and Aeida vs. Enda.

Mikey- Wait, Funazz if you will, I understand that Enda wants his match and all and wants to make a name for himself- But I have no plans of taking on a tag team career. Further stating, you should change the match to either Mikey vs. Enda or Aeida vs. Enda

Funazz- Eh? I thought you 2 were best friends? No matter. I have a better idea.... Mikey Jones vs. Aeida vs. Enda. MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH!!!! Winner will have a #1 contendership match whenever they please. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have important buisness to attend to.

Slare vs. Norman Zook

Both Slare and Zook came out to the ring durring the segment involving Mikey, Aeida and Enda. Both men wait for the ref call for the bell (which he does) and the match is underway.

Slare took immediate control with some right hands to Norman Zook and then a vicious clothesline. Slare irish whips Zook off the ropes and hits a back body drop. Slare picks up Zook and hits a powerslam and goes for the pin. 1.............2.... almost but Zook get the shoulder up. Slare goes for a big boot but Zook catches the foot and turns it into an ankle lock but Slare was near the ropes as the ref tells him to break it up.

Zook with a dropkick followed by a high knee to the face of Slare setting him up for a hurricanrana. Zook irish whips Slare to the corner and hits a Frankensteiner from the top rope. Zook goes for the pin. 1.............2............ no 3. Zook with a spinning wheel kick to Slare. Zook goes for a vertical suplex but it was reversed by Slare into a suplex of his own. Slare with a firemans carry followed up by a scoop slam. Slare climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a flying clothesline on Zook and goes for the pin. 1............2....... Zook gets the shoulder up.

Slare goes for a hip toss but Zook reverses it into an armdrag. Zook goes for the Twist of Fate, but Slare hits a Northern Lights Suplex. Slare goes for a powerbomb. Slare goes for a vertical suplex but Zook reverses the momentum. Zook with the Zookwave. Zook goes for the pin. 1...............2..............3!

Winner: Norman Zook

Tha Kyd
February 23rd, 2006, 7:59 PM
If the entire show doesn't go up today, I'll finish tommorrow. I'm at the library and I don't have the show fully typed out. I'm doing it as I go.

Tha Kyd
February 27th, 2006, 8:16 PM
Pwfartwfrtts...........

I'm sorry in case you wonder, that was the sound of me snorting coffe out of my nose due to laughing too hard.

'It's Destiny Time'.............. Jesus who writes your scripts, Care Bear Central?

Whats next 'The Legend Bear Stare'?

I mean please, if your going on the campain trail at least get some new material.

Or try my technique and threaten to rip the GMs lungs out through his nose if you don't get a shot.

Tick, Tock

Tick, Tock

Time to make a decission Funazz?

Am I in or do you wanna breathe through a tube for a while?

Tick, Tock

Tick.......?

If that happens, then Da One becomes GM, and lord knows we don't want that.

Vallence your in the tournament.

Takerholic
February 28th, 2006, 3:34 PM
In the First Ever one on one meeting of SLARE and Norman Zook, I did it. The one guy that no one thought I could beat. The way I see it, Slare is the best in this business. This is just a taste of what to come. I will become the URS World Heavyweight Champion, and claim my place atop the wrestling world!

FaSho34
February 28th, 2006, 3:46 PM
In the First Ever one on one meeting of SLARE and Norman Zook, I did it. The one guy that no one thought I could beat. The way I see it, Slare is the best in this business. This is just a taste of what to come. I will become the URS World Heavyweight Champion, and claim my place atop the wrestling world!

I defeated the ever great Matt Valence, and I made him look foolish out of his own move. But now my road to the URS Championship has begun. I am on the road to victory, and on the road to more gold.

FaSho34
March 5th, 2006, 6:47 PM
*bumps*

Me wants results!

Rip
March 5th, 2006, 6:47 PM
Hmm, Funazz you gone awol again?

OceansMafia
March 6th, 2006, 3:24 AM
why am i on the show? i never joined....i'm not even on the first page roster..wouldn't that give you a hint?

ummmm dont do this again k thanks

Tha Kyd
March 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
I thought you were. Sorry.

Tha Kyd
September 9th, 2006, 5:12 PM
ummmm..... it's back....

*flee*

Check out the front page (http://forums.rajah.com/showpost.php?p=3960896&postcount=1) as well

Punisher
September 9th, 2006, 5:32 PM
-It has been learned for the latest go around of URS Punisher has stated that he will not be involved. Punisher does wish Funazz luck on the URS though.

Slare
September 9th, 2006, 5:44 PM
Och, gay, im in.

Champion

FaSho34
September 9th, 2006, 7:00 PM
I am still in I spose...

fabthrob_79
September 10th, 2006, 1:02 AM
Wrestler Name: Sandra Chui

Weight: 135 Lbs

Height: 5'6

SVR06 Moveset: Rey Mysterio

Finisher
450 Splash
Somersault LegDrop

Siganture Moves:
Handspring Back Elbow
Tilt a Whirl Headscissor
SpringBorad Moonsault
SpringBoard Armdrag
Russian LegSweep
Spear
Dropkick

Basic Entrance:
HEADSTRONG by Trampt

Disposition (face,heel, tweener): Face

Takerholic
September 10th, 2006, 1:15 AM
god forgive me......I'm still in :rolleyes:

JamieB
September 10th, 2006, 9:10 AM
The Phrase God No applies here

Leesh
September 10th, 2006, 9:22 AM
I'll read it. Not joining.

Tha Kyd
September 11th, 2006, 3:34 PM
I know some people aren't joining, and I understand your opinions and would like to ask that you don't post them in the thread.

Slare
September 11th, 2006, 4:57 PM
Hahah, Shoosh you.
This is my thread now

IM TAKIN OVER

Tha Kyd
September 11th, 2006, 5:07 PM
Give it back slare :cry:

Holy_Hopkins
September 11th, 2006, 5:09 PM
I'm taking charge bitchnips.

I'm an englishmaaaan in new york

Tha Kyd
September 11th, 2006, 5:11 PM
you signin up Hopkins?

Holy_Hopkins
September 11th, 2006, 5:12 PM
Possibly I suppose, what's this shindig? who what why where when n so forth damnit.