PDA

View Full Version : Rajah's Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 Tourney

TapOut
October 29th, 2005, 7:12 PM
Ok, with this year's game close at hand, and a souped-up online mode that gives you a full stat report, we all know we're going to have some type of tourney. I figured that this could be the thread where we set it up. It will be easier to take care of this in here because the SD vs. Raw 2006 thread is getting lengthy and will have lots of other topics in it. We can confine talks of online play between one another in this thread.

I guess we should all do sign ups right now, and I'll try to update this page often.

It looks like we'll do an American version and a UK version. So, to sign up, just say if you're in the American or UK roster. Hell, we'll even call them Raw and Smackdown.

When the game comes out and you get online, be sure to post what your username is and I'll update this post as needed.

UK Roster:

Mikey_Jones

American:

TapOut84
BuckMarley

Ozanne
October 29th, 2005, 7:22 PM
Actually mis-read, don't have an online PS2.

Dur

Sean
October 29th, 2005, 7:26 PM
Wrong forum, my friend.

I'll stick it in the BG forum.

Mikey_Jones
October 30th, 2005, 5:20 AM
Sounds good. I'm gonna get connected up soon, so put my name down for the British Roster!

Dazz
October 30th, 2005, 9:33 AM
If I ever get connected up I'd love to join, but at the moment I'll just have to wait patiently and read the results

Stringer Bell
October 30th, 2005, 1:57 PM
US Roster