PDA

View Full Version : CWF Newsboard/Thoughts

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Hey, this is just gonna be a place where people from CWF can post some comments and idea's and things. Enjoy, and don't spam.

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 2:27 PM
-There are rumours going round that the shows will be whenever we've done them, snd the first PPV will be sooner than we expected

OceansMafia
September 9th, 2005, 3:31 PM
i dont think we need this kind of thread yet

Slare
September 9th, 2005, 3:38 PM
batman is here daddio

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 4:13 PM
-Next week, there will be a brand new General Manager of CWF, and he will be calling the shots and making the matches.

V-Line
September 9th, 2005, 6:53 PM
X-Pac has arrived, no 1 heel in the CWF!

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 12:33 PM
The show will definetly be up today, don't worry.

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:02 PM
SPAMS

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 4:07 PM
You spammed.......Meh, and I can't even do anything. Oh well, don't do it again, okay! :tantrum:

Slare
September 13th, 2005, 4:08 PM
k

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 3:53 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Aeida/JeffHardy.jpg

I'm sorry i just had to post it here aswell

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 3:58 AM
somehow that pinfall victory hasnt been contested.

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 4:07 AM
somehow that pinfall victory hasnt been contested.

Well thats because it was a fatal 5 way not an over the top battle royal

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 4:09 AM
read what is posted after Jeff Hardy vs Paul London. It says that he advanced to the Battle Royal for the CWF Title

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 4:20 AM
read what is posted after Jeff Hardy vs Paul London. It says that he advanced to the Battle Royal for the CWF Title

I know but read the line above the actual match, it says Fatal 5 way, someone got a little mixed up somewhere i guess

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 4:22 AM
blame the General Manager. he has better straighten this shit out.

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 4:31 AM
blame the General Manager. he has better straighten this shit out.

Does it really matter? Cause you know i am just wondering why you care so much, you wern't even in the match or anything.

And anyway, maybe they changed their mind to make in a fatal 5 way because it would make a better championship match, i dont really know why it is different, a dont really care because it is only a game....

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 4:47 AM
oh im just goofin off. im not upset about this at all. trying to start rivalries and/or storylines. give people ideas.

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 4:50 AM
oh im just goofin off. im not upset about this at all. trying to start rivalries and/or storylines. give people ideas.

Oh alright, i guess you were just being a whiney little bitch, seeing that seems to be the way to get a title opportunity (like with Paul London)

Anyway, i should stop spamming this thread so much

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 5:09 AM
did you say spam? where? http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/spam.gif

Mikey_Jones
September 14th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Ah spam ahead. I don't mind. I was only joking with SLARE, btw. Your right, I made a mistake. It was my bad, but I get the idea PaintMeBloodRed, and don't worry, it will be noticed.

Headache
December 24th, 2005, 3:27 AM
I was just thinking... and don't be rash, hear me out on this one:

How about some Jake The Snake ?