PDA

View Full Version : Cruiserweight Wrestlign Federation-Take 2

Mikey_Jones
September 7th, 2005, 4:14 PM
Cruiserweight Wrestling Federation

Hey, Hatred from the soul tried this a few weeks back, but it didn't work that well, so know I'm gonna try and restart this thing, with Hatred. We're gonna need help, so if anyone can post some stuff to help it would be greatly appreciated.

To sign up just put your wrestler name, and whether there face or heel. If we get enough people, there will be more info about the shows and that. The backstage interviewer will be the Coach.

Stuff needed
People to do art

My wrestler will be Petey Williams, and I'm gonna be heel. EDIT:I'm face now, for anyone that cares.

List of Wrestlers

Petey Williams-Face-***** Frog Splash
Spanky-Face-hatred from the soul
Paul London-Heel-JamieB
Little Guido-Tweener-Funazz
Christopher Daniels-Heel-PaintMeBloodRed
The Hurricane-Face-OceansMafia
Rey Mysterio-Heel-StoneColdChris
Jeff Hardy-Face-Aeida
X-Pac-Heel-Surveillance
Funaki-Tweener-Vee-Bee
Batman-Face-SLARE
Robin-Face-viva_la_raza

EDIT:Now we have 8 people, I'm gonna get a weekly show going. It will be every Saturday, and will be called Dynamite! On the first edition of Dynamite!, I'm gonna make 2 tournaments. It will be an tournament to decide the first CWF World Champion, and the second tournament will be a 5-team tag tournament, where after the second round there wil be a gauntlet. This will decide the first ever CWF tag team champions. So ask around and get some good teams going.

It's not to late to join, so if you want to, it's okay and I'll just edit you in.
Anyone gonna volunteer to help with art? Just basic stuff ,with Dynamite! in fancy lettering on a cool background. Also will need some fancy stuff like Champion. Please volunteer, and I will be ever in your debt.

EDIT: The name is being changed to Championship Wrestling Federation. This is due to the thingsi said in my post on Page 9.

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Spanky- Face

Bennedy
September 7th, 2005, 4:29 PM
Look guys don't flame. ***** has some great ideas for this.

JamieB
September 7th, 2005, 4:42 PM
Fine I'll give it a go with trepidation, pick Paul London Heel

Tha Kyd
September 7th, 2005, 6:10 PM
Little Guido- Tweener :D

PMBR
September 7th, 2005, 7:15 PM
Christopher Daniels - heel

OceansMafia
September 8th, 2005, 12:31 AM
i'll give it a shot, i'll be The Hurricane - face

StoneColdChris
September 8th, 2005, 1:18 AM
Fuck you Hatred you had to pick Spanky lol.

Oh well I can't get Spanky I guess I will settle for Rey Mysterio-Heel

Aeida
September 8th, 2005, 1:28 AM
ah screw it i am in,

Jeff Hardy-Face

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 3:03 AM
Now we have 8 people, I'm gonna get a weekly show going. It will be every Saturday, and will be called Dynamite! On the first edition of Dynamite!, I'm gonna make 2 tournaments. It will be an eight-man tournament to decide the first CWF World Champion, and the second tournament will be a 4-team tag tournament to be the first ever CWF tag team champions. So ask around and get some good teams going.

It's not to late to join, so if you want to, it's okay and I'll just edit you in.
Anyone gonna volunteer to help with art? Just basic stuff ,with Dynamite! in fancy lettering on a cool background. Also will need some fancy stuff like Champion. Please volunteer, and I will be ever in your debt.

V-Line
September 8th, 2005, 3:13 AM
Hopefully this can last longer than previous atemps.
I'll go for one out of the ordinary..........X-Pac (heel)

Vee-Bee
September 8th, 2005, 7:06 AM
Funaki- Tweener

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 11:01 AM
This will hopefully clear some things up.
It's gonna be like RSA, but it's not gonna clash with it or anything. You pick a cruiserweight, then you can pm me idea's and stuff, and then I rite the shows, which, if there's 1 or 2 matches, get a full match, but if there's lots, it will be a quick recap of the whole match.
Ex. Petey Williams bt AJ Styles in a **** match. A great back and forth match, with Petey attempting a Canadian destroyer from the apron to the floor. Finish came when he reversed the Styles clash with a hurricarana, then quickly hit the Canadian Destroyer for the 3 count.

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Hey everybody, can you please find some partners for this weeks tag team gauntlet for the gold? After you've found the partners, pm me or Hatred and we will add you.

Tha Kyd
September 8th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Guido e Funaki

like on Velocity before he got Vito :D... Or I'll try to team with Chris Daniels. Either will do

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Have you checked with Funaz or PaintMeBloodRed? Other than that, thanks for the quick reply

Tha Kyd
September 8th, 2005, 12:01 PM
it's a proposition. They can respond however way they want.

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I'm happy you've responded, to be honest.

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Change of Plans: Tag team Gauntlet will be the next show, with the singles tournament taking up all of the first show. The first PPV will be called Redemption with the date T.B.A

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 1:18 PM
There will be an early show!!! It will be up in the next half an hour!

Bennedy
September 8th, 2005, 1:23 PM
Redemption!

IT WILL BE BRUTAL!

IT WILL PROVE SICKNING!

THERE WILL BE REDEMPTION!

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 1:27 PM
Read the bottom one.
l
l
\ /

Bennedy
September 8th, 2005, 1:31 PM
What do you guys think?

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 1:37 PM
CWF PRESENTS
Dynamite!

First match in CWF TITLE TOURNAMENT
Jeff Hardy vs. Paul London
Great match with lots of high spots with London missing a 450 splash and Hardy hits a twist of fate then a Swanton bomb for the win.
Winner: Jeff Hardy at 7:35. Hardy advances to the Five man over the top rope Battle Royal on next weeks show.
London starts moaning after the match.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! What happened? This is so wrong!!!!!!!! This won't happen again. I got screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London proceeds to run off

Backstage, we see Mysterio talking to someone off-screen, and then we see then shake hands. I wonder what’s going on here?

Second match IN CWF TITLE TOURNAMENT
Rey Mysterio vs. Spanky
Fast match with lots of action, and the crowd loved Spanky. End came when Spanky went for Sliced Bread #2, but a masked man from the crowd ran in and pushed Spanky off, then Mysterio won with the 619 and West Coast Pop.
Winner: Rey Mysterio at 12:09. Mysterio advances to the Battle Royal next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

Do you like eggs?
Then come to Eggs’R’Us!
We have over 300 kinds of Eggs.
Soft!
Hard!
Boiled!
Scrambled!
So call us on 0800 3665 3665
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Match IN CWF TITLE TOURNAMENT
Christopher Daniels vs. Funaki
Very ground based match. Daniels hits the BME but while the ref is distracted Petey Williams comes and hits the Canadian Destroyer. Funaki recovers and covers for the win.

Winner: Funaki at 6:51. Funaki advances to the Battle Royal next week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s the Coachman here, and I’m next to Christopher Daniels. Now Chris, what do you think of what Petey did to you during your CWF title Tournament match? What do I think? I think it's a load of crap! He cost me my chance at the CWF World Title! I will not stand for anything Petey has to say. He cost me my match so I will now cost him his life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth Match in CWF TITLE TOURNAMENT
Petey Williams vs. Little Guido

A very good match. The end comes when Williams hits Guido with a DDT, then signals for the Canadian Destroyer. Daniels comes in and throws something to the referee, so while he’s putting it out the ring, Daniels nails Petey with a chair allowing Guido to cover for the win.

Winner: Little Guido at 9:19. Little Guido advances to the Battle Royal next week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coachman again, and I am standing by with Petey Williams who has something to say.
Daniels I guess you are wondering why I cost you the match. Well you have p*ssed me off with your “future and prophecy” long enough! Things that I won't stand for. So how about me and you at Redemption! Your answer must be right, and then things will be right.

Fifth Match IN CWF TITLE TOURNAMENT
Hurricane vs. X-Pac

A good match here, with X-Pac not showing any signs off old age. Hurricane was going for the Nightmare on Helm Street, but another hooded figure came in, and switched it round so X-Pac could do it behind the ref’s back. . However, Spanky charged the ring, and switched it round again, before taking out the hooded figure, and unmasking him as Rey Mysterio! Hurricane then hits Nightmare on Helm Street for the win.

Winner: Hurricane at 18:47. Hurricane advances to the Battle Royal next week.

(Fade to black)

Mikey_Jones
September 8th, 2005, 1:38 PM
Next week on Dynamite! we will see the Tag Team gauntlet take place! 5 teams. 1 winner. One new pair of tag team champions. Submit your partners, and let the fun commence!

PMBR
September 8th, 2005, 4:43 PM
Little Guido and Christopher Daniels..... holy amazing from hell tag teams Batman.... yeah Funazz you have a partner

JamieB
September 8th, 2005, 5:02 PM
How do you choose winners?
(I was screwed :cry: )

PMBR
September 8th, 2005, 6:42 PM
How do you choose winners?
(I was screwed :cry: )
lol I lost to FUNAKI of all people

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 2:36 AM
Just pick names out of a hat :D
Nah, we just do it for storylines we've got planned.

V-Line
September 9th, 2005, 5:42 AM
This thing looks good, even though I lost.
Nightmare on Helms street.......very good name.

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 9:14 AM
Hey everybody, I would like to quickly thanks people for praise/comments and that. Still looking for people to do art, but we can live without if no-one volunteers.
The first PPV is Redemption, and we have half the card set in stone, although some things are still open to changes.

PMBR
September 9th, 2005, 10:11 AM
I think that there is some confusion in the back. There is one man in particlar who just doesnt get it yet. Petey Williams... I don't think you understand yet. The Fallen Angel is the future of CWF, and there is nothing you can do to stop that. This isn't TNA. Team Canada isn't here to help you. I will give you credit kid. You've got balls. Coming after me was outright death-defying. You mess with Christopher Daniels, you mess with death. And at Redemption, I will personally see to it that you meet your maker.

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Chris, I know this ain't TNA and I ain't got Team Canada. And do you know why I ain't got Team Canada? Cos they were slowing me down. I could of easily won some gold if it weren't for D'Amore always suggesting cheating and stuff.
Now, ono what I did to you. I did it for one reason. To shut you up. And I shut you up pretty damm good. How does it feel to be beaten by Funaki? Funaki's a great wrestler, but he covered you 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. Yeah, I know Guido beat me 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring as well. I don't really care, as long as I get you.
At Redemption, how about we try and redeem ourselves? Lets make a match. Petey Williams vs Chris Daniels. Number 1 contendership to CWF World title. I know you want. I want it. Lets do it.

PMBR
September 9th, 2005, 10:46 AM
There is no man in this business who can beat me in CWF. Especially not some hot shot little bitch like you Petey Williams. What is your excuse going to be this time? At Redemption, Angels Wings shall fall upon you and there will be nothing left of you but a bloody mess.

Slare
September 9th, 2005, 1:34 PM
Batman - Face

Bennedy
September 9th, 2005, 1:38 PM
oh class Slare

Mikey_Jones
September 9th, 2005, 1:39 PM
Don't worry, I've got plans for Batman...

Slare
September 9th, 2005, 3:31 PM
YESSS, Batman promo incoming.

Citizens of CWF, Cruiserweights of the world. Batman is here. Yes you heard me right, Batman is here. You see recently ive been on a rigourous dieting regime and have dropped to 220 pounds. Ive been scouring the the world for some competition, ive been through and through gotham city, but ive ended up here, in the CWF and im ready to become the champion. So all you crazy wacked out cruisers, beware, because sixties - not the nineties shit, sixties in all my lycra goodness- Batman is here.
Ill batmobile my way to the ring, hit you with a Batdriver, A batbomb, A batline, then lock in the Figure 4 Bat lock until you tap tap tap, then, when you are lying on your back, looking at the lights, youll see that bat signal, and from afar, you will hear the sounds....

NANANANANNANANANANNNANA BATMAN

NOW LETS DANCE

*60s dancing ensues*

Slare
September 9th, 2005, 3:32 PM
Little Guido and Christopher Daniels..... holy amazing from hell tag teams Batman.... yeah Funazz you have a partner

The funny thing was, I didnt even see this post before I posted.

Mikey_Jones
September 10th, 2005, 5:35 AM
(This promo is not by Petey Williams, or meant to be by me. It's done by the man in the speech)

The camera pans round the corridor, and comes to an office door qiht the words "General Manager" on the door. The camera man knocks on the door, ad a dark, accented voice says "enter". The door opens, and we see a new, neat office, with some boxes stacked in the corner. A big chair is turned away from the camera, and the desk has nothing on it. On the wall is a big Scottish Flag, and some gold clubs nearby.

I suppose you want to know who I am. I'm the new General Manager around here, and I call the shots. Next week, I'm gonna introduce myself. But for know, I've got an announcement to make. At Redemption, it will be Petey Williams vs Christopher Daniels. This won't be a normal match though. It will be for number 1 contendership to the CWF World title. Now get out, I have some very important buisness to do!

The cameramen leave, as the man in the chair laughs slowly.

PMBR
September 10th, 2005, 5:44 AM
Crash Holly for General Manager???

Mikey_Jones
September 10th, 2005, 5:49 AM
Wait and see...

JamieB
September 10th, 2005, 5:57 AM
Nananananna Batman! Everyone is running around at Batman! But he is just going to screw me again!Everyone is out to get me Mofo especially that bastard Batman!

PMBR
September 11th, 2005, 3:27 AM
ummm today was Saturday... where was the show?

Mikey_Jones
September 11th, 2005, 3:51 AM
It was the show I posted on the 9th. Sorrry, but the shows may be random. I'll try and make sure we keep the shows to actual days, but I can't day for sure. How about a show every Tuesday and Friday? from now on?

V-Line
September 11th, 2005, 3:55 AM
All sounds good.
I'll try and cut a promo as X-Pac in the next couple of days.

Aeida
September 11th, 2005, 6:45 AM
I have realised that it is amazingly hard to go a promo for Jeff Hardy as i have not seen anything by him in a few years...

I will get around to that when Uni finishes in a week

PMBR
September 11th, 2005, 7:22 AM
Tuesdays and Fridays sound good to me.

Mikey_Jones
September 11th, 2005, 7:23 AM
Cool, will try and get the shows in then.

Slare
September 12th, 2005, 4:13 PM
(This promo is not by Petey Williams, or meant to be by me. It's done by the man in the speech)

The camera pans round the corridor, and comes to an office door qiht the words "General Manager" on the door. The camera man knocks on the door, ad a dark, accented voice says "enter". The door opens, and we see a new, neat office, with some boxes stacked in the corner. A big chair is turned away from the camera, and the desk has nothing on it. On the wall is a big Scottish Flag, and some gold clubs nearby.

I suppose you want to know who I am. I'm the new General Manager around here, and I call the shots. Next week, I'm gonna introduce myself. But for know, I've got an announcement to make. At Redemption, it will be Petey Williams vs Christopher Daniels. This won't be a normal match though. It will be for number 1 contendership to the CWF World title. Now get out, I have some very important buisness to do!

The cameramen leave, as the man in the chair laughs slowly.

ahahahahahahahhahahahaaha Keep it subtle.

viva_la_raza
September 12th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Robin (Face)

Bennedy
September 12th, 2005, 4:22 PM
great to have you on board

Slare
September 12th, 2005, 4:34 PM
Robin (Face)

Yessssss

PMBR
September 12th, 2005, 4:34 PM
Robin (Face)
hey Robin, there is somebody here who you may be interested in tagging with. He goes by the name Batman.

Bennedy
September 12th, 2005, 4:39 PM
already sorted

V-Line
September 13th, 2005, 6:41 AM
Yo! You dealing with the X-Factor!

The greatest and baddest cruiserweight ever in the world of profesional wrestling is here in the CWF.
I have been in the NWO and DX so it looks like i'm the star here.
You all have been warned, the man has arrived.
It's as easy as the X-Factor 1.....2.......3.
It's this simple............IM TAKING OVER!!!

P.S: Had no idea how to promo as Pac!?!

Tha Kyd
September 13th, 2005, 7:50 AM
Mama Mia! :P (To tell the truth I know little about Italian culture)

Mikey_Jones
September 13th, 2005, 2:46 PM
DYNAMITE!

The show opens with Ken Kennedy, the ring announcer in the ring.
“Ladies and Gentleman, I am here to introduce the NEW General Manager of CWF! He is the one, the only. The Scotsman
………………….
SLARE!!!!!!

SLARE!!!

Slare makes his way down to ringside to his music, wearing an always sexy top and jeans, with Gucci Shades and some nice rings.

Everybody, if you don’t know me, your idiots. I am Slare; 7 times World Champion on Rajah. If you in the crowd don’t know what Rajah is, then don’t worry, cos I know everyone in the back does! I mean, Spanky, your nothing more than “hatred from the soul” And Petey Williams, or should I say “Mikey_Jones”. You see, I know that everyone in this company goes on Rajah, and therefore everyone should respect me! And I’m gonna make a few announcements around here! Starting of with Redemption, which will now be this Saturday, live on the Internet! I will make sure everyone gets what they want! I will announce the whole card later on!
Slare walks up the ramp again, and the competitors for the tag match come out.

Paul London and Funaki vs. Petey Williams and Jeff Hardy vs. Spanky and Hurricane
Three way Elimination tag match

[Great match with as always loads of high flying action. London and funaki were first eliminated after Petey nailed him with the Canadian destroyer and the 123. Paul started to moan after he was eliminated but Funaki hit him, and then ran away. Later Hardy missed a Swanton bomb on Hurricane and both tagged in their partners. Suddenly Chris Daniels music hit and out he came with a ladder pointing to Petey. This allowed Spanky to come up and hit Sliced Bread # 2 for the victory.

Winners: Spanky and the Hurricane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like comfort when you’re on the loo?

Can’t get it because of hard seats?

Well come to Toilets!

We’re not what goes in the toilet, but we guarantee that you will have the greatest experience of your life!

Just call 0800 387 739

CWF championship Fatal five way
Jeff Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Hurricane vs. Little Guido vs. Funaki

During the match Funaki tried a Rising Sun on Guido but he reversed it and hit a DDT. He covered but it was broke up by Mysterio who was cloth lined over the top by Hurricane. Hardy comes in and rolls up funaki and gets a 2 count. Guido dropkicks Jeff out the ring and nailed Funaki with a Sicilian Slice but Funaki KICKED OUT!!!!!!!! Jeff then came in and Threw Guido out. He then gave Funaki a Twist of fate then a Swanton bomb for the 1......................2.............NO!!! Mysterio pulled Hardy out the ring. Rey jumps on the turnbuckle and nails a moonsault. 1.......................................2......... ..................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurricane pulls out Rey Mysterio. Hurricane in and nails a Shining Wizard for a 1............................2.................... .ALMOST 3!!!!!!! Hardy breaks it up and throws Helms out. He goes up top and nails Funaki with a Swanton bomb once again. He goes for the cover 1.......................2.................3!!!!!!! !! JEFF HARDY IS THE FIRST EVER CWF WORLD CHAMPION. THE CROWD IS CHEERING WILDLY, AND JEFF IS CELEBRATING ON THE TURNBUCKLE.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Hey everybody, I’m the coachman yet again and I’m standing next to Little Guido, whose just made his way back after his match. Now Guido, what do you think of Funaki?
“What do I think of Funaki? I think his dead meat, and he should know I’m trouble. I’m coming for ya Funaki, and soon, very soon! I’m trouble, kapeesh?!
Guido leaves, leaving Coach confused, before he sends the camera back to the ring, ready for the final match.

Rey Mysterio and X-Pac vs. Little Guido and Chris Daniels vs. Batman and Robin

Great little match with as you always come to expect lots of high flying moves. Guido went for a Dropkick on Batman but he ducked and nailed him with a Bat Bomb for the 1 2 3 and elimination. The end of the match came when Batman went for a Bat Driver on Pac but was reversed into a roll up with tight pulling for the win.

Winners: Rey Mysterio and X-Pac

Rey and Pac are celebrating in the ring, when Slare’s music hits. Mysterio and X-Pac are looking confused, when Slare grabs a mic.

“You know what, I’m the general manager of this show, and I ain’t gonna allow you to do that. It’s cheating! Instead of punishing you though by taking you out, I’m gonna do something better. Batman and Robin, you are now entered into the Tag Team Championship match! Good luck, and do your best!
Also, to make a title defence for Jeff Hardy, let’s make it against the moaner, Paul London. If you lose this Paul, you have to shut up for a month, other wises your fired!
And Petey and Chris, your match is now A LADDER MATCH for number 1 contender ship to the World Heavyweight championship!
And one last thing, Funaki and Guido, you top hate each other so much, then face off at Redemption in a grudge match!”
Slare goes backstage, and X-Pac and Rey are furious, while Batman and Robin are celebrating on the ramp.
<Video package>

Redemption: Live this Saturday

CWF World Title Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Paul London-If London loses, he has to shut up for a month other wises his fired

Ladder Match for Number 1 contender ship to CWF World Title
Christopher Daniels vs. Petey Williams

Tag Team Title Match
X-Pac/Rey Mysterio vs. Spanky/Hurricane vs. Batman/Robin

Grudge Match

Little Guido vs. Funaki

<Fades to Black>

V-Line
September 13th, 2005, 6:29 PM
Very Good Show Mikey.
Good to see Pac get a win.
Also can anybody tell me how X-Pac would do a promo cause I haven't seen him in years.

Tha Kyd
September 13th, 2005, 9:02 PM
Pac was always a degenerate. He also wasn't one to use promos last one I could remember was the X-Pac/Tori Christmas Story.... Maybe you could bring back Tori as a valet?

I need help with Guido too people

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 1:45 AM
Canadian Destroyer is becoming overused. I've seen it quite a bit. I'll cut a promo on the ladder match sometime soon.

Bennedy
September 14th, 2005, 2:15 AM
a finisher becoming overused?

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 2:21 AM
something like that.... yeah. what if Rob Van Dam did the Van Terminator every match? What if Randy Orton always did the Super RKO? What if every Big Show chokeslam put the opponent through the mat? i dont consider the Canadian Destroyer a finisher. i consider it in the list of Super Finishers that are great to see every other month or so.

Mikey_Jones
September 14th, 2005, 2:41 AM
I've just realised that I've been an idiot. My finisher, the Canadian Destroyer. It's os easy to reverse it, and I've only just realised. At Redemption, that will change. I'm gonna debut a new finisher, and it's gonna be good. Just wait and see.

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 2:48 AM
Petey Williams, you come out here and talk about debuting a new finisher at Redemption. Do you honestly think that you have any chance of beating The Fallen Angel? Not only will you not debut a new finisher, you will be wrapped in Angels Wings. Enjoy looking up, flat from your back. The B.M.E. will be even better coming from the top of a 15 foot ladder. Well, it probably wont look too good from your point of view. This Saturday at Redemption, Petey Williams, you will become just a figment of our imaginations. Hope your entrance is good, because it is the last one you will ever have.

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 3:30 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Aeida/JeffHardy.jpg

Nice Image isnt it Guys. Take a good look at it, because it is not going to change for a long time. This belt is mine and no crybaby moaner, or Super Hero wannabees are going to do anything about it. I fought my way up from obscurity to win this. All you guys you just see me as the freak who likes to dye his hair and paint his body, but i proved i have what it takes to be here by beating 5 of you.

And now i find out i have to defend my belt about some guy i beat one-on-one just because he has been complaining to the authority, Fine whatever, i will fight that match and, i will defend my title, but you can be sure as hell that this belt is not going to change hands at Redemption.

PMBR
September 14th, 2005, 3:45 AM
did Jeff Hardy seriously win the CWF title in a battle royal via pinfall? is that possible?

Aeida
September 14th, 2005, 3:46 AM
did Jeff Hardy seriously win the CWF title in a battle royal via pinfall? is that possible?

Well it sure does look it to me :D

Edit: oh and it was a fatal 5 way not a battle royal

Mikey_Jones
September 14th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Oops, meant for it to be a battle royal for the title, but when we wrote it, it somehow got changed to a fatal five way. Sorry.

JamieB
September 14th, 2005, 1:57 PM
Jeff You Druggie! You are out to get me as well! There are out to get me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I was screwed, where was I on that Card. You are going to try and sneak drugs too me aren't you. This is Paul London speaking the next CWF Champion.....Unless I get screwed as usual

StoneColdChris
September 14th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Hmm, trying to think of a good rey promo.

StoneColdChris
September 14th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Just asking, do you guys need help writing matches or anything?

PMBR
September 15th, 2005, 12:25 AM
yeah i would prefer more detail in the matches. I wasnt even mentioned in my tag match.

Mikey_Jones
September 15th, 2005, 2:35 AM
We are trying to make it so it is not a full blown match report, but just some major details and the finish. The PPV's will be full matches, don't worry. Sorry you weren't included in the match, will make sure you are next time.

Tha Kyd
September 15th, 2005, 11:30 AM
You see how hard it is to write promos for CW's, because the WWE gives them no persona! I hate you Vince

Mikey_Jones
September 15th, 2005, 4:13 PM
You see how hard it is to write promos for CW's, because the WWE gives them no persona! I hate you Vince

Anyone can always PM me or Bruno and ask about their gimmicks or different things. You don't have to base it around WWE characters. Make the ones you wanted your character to always have.

Slare
September 16th, 2005, 3:15 PM
NANANANANANNANANANAAN BATMAN....

....That is all.

viva_la_raza
September 16th, 2005, 3:20 PM
NANANANANANANANANA ROBIN!

That is also all

Mikey_Jones
September 16th, 2005, 4:07 PM
I ask for good gimmicks and character and this is what I get...Oh well

Aeida
September 17th, 2005, 4:18 AM
thats okay.... just make them jobbers...

PMBR
September 17th, 2005, 10:08 AM
why not... thats what vince did

Mikey_Jones
September 17th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Thanksfully, I'm not Vice. In case your wondering, the show will morelikely be up tomorrow, but it may be up today.

Bennedy
September 17th, 2005, 1:13 PM
no your not vice

Mikey_Jones
September 17th, 2005, 1:55 PM
:rolleyes: You know what I meant, your just being silly.

viva_la_raza
September 18th, 2005, 11:15 AM
thats okay.... just make them jobbers...

:rolleyes:

Mikey_Jones
September 18th, 2005, 2:35 PM
Hey, the PPV will not be up as planned today. Instead, we will be having next week. The reason for this is that we are gonna have some changes. From now on, if you don't want to use real people, you can use made up characters, like RSA. All that will happen is that your current cruiserweight will be replaced with your made-up one, and your place and face/heel alignment will stay the same. Please P.M if you have any problems, or if you want to change your character. All I need is the following:

Name:
Allies/Friends:

Another thing, the name is being changed to Championship Wrestling Federation. This is due to it not being on cruiserweights anymore.

Slare
September 18th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Holy unoriginality mikey, dont turn this into RSA number two.

StoneColdChris
September 18th, 2005, 5:33 PM
^^ don't you mean RSL no. 5

viva_la_raza
September 19th, 2005, 1:02 PM
Mikey, did Bruno (hatred) force this on you, because he might look at this as the ideal way to start the e-fed he has always wanted to run. Basiaclly its a way to make himself champion without having to do any work like me and Chris have done for the past 7 months in RWC/RSA. If you want to join an e-fed and have your own character, come to RSA. Trust me Bruno, how many of these have failed, and what makes you think this one is going to be any different.

Mikey_Jones
September 19th, 2005, 1:12 PM
I'm sorry if you liked this fed, but the pressure is to much for me and I'm gonna quit. I'm sorry everybody, but as viva said, if you want to e-fed, come to RSA!

Bennedy
September 19th, 2005, 3:43 PM
Even though this has finished i want to leave you with these matches from Redemption

CWF CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

LOSER MUST NOT SPEAK FOR A MONTH OR THEY ARE FIRED!

JEFF HARDY VS PAUL LONDON

This is our main Event match where the loser must shut up for a whole month. The match starts with Hardy taking control of the arm of London and taking him to the ground. Paul London trys to wiggle his way out but is quickly rolled up by Hardy. 1.........2.......NO! London will not be beaten this early in the match. Paul London bounced off the ropes and nailed Jeff with a Spinning heel kick. He covers and just falls short of a 3 count. London tosses Hardy over the top rope but he holds on. London turns around and is met with a Springboard kick by Jeff Hardy. 1........2.......almost a 3 but Paul just got a shoulder up. Jeff goes for a Brainbuster but London reverses into a neckbreaker and then hits a Standing Shooting Star Press!!!

Paul goes for the quick cover but Jeff just kicks out at 2. Paul is now very angry and runs up to Hardy but is met with a boot to the face and a Reverse DDT. 1......2....LONDON JUST KICKS OUT! Hardy is frustrated and goes for a twist of fate but is changed into a bulldog off the ropes. London next heads up top but Hardy crotches him on the ropes and also heads to the top rope. Jeff looks for a big superplex but is reversed into the most unbelivable move ever. A SHOOTING STAR PILEDRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit chants flood the arena as hardy lays like he is dead on the canvas but london heads up top and goes for the 450 Splash but Hardy rolls out of the way!!!

Both men are down in what has been an amazing match so far. Both men struggle to their feet and nail each other with big blows before London hits Hardy with a Dropsault out of nowhere. 1............2..............................not at the moment! Paul nails Jeff with an Enzurgiri and heads up to the top and nails the London Calling. 1.........................................2....... ...............NO WAY!!!! Jeff by an inch kicked out of the fall. London can't beleive it and is caught off guard by a Twist of Fate. Hardy then goes up to the top rope and everyone knows what is coming. SWANTON BOMB!!!!!! Hardy hits it and covers. 1...........................................2..... .......................OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! London kicked out of the swanton bomb!

Jeff is amazed and stalks Paul London. He turns around and is about to be hit with a Twist Of Fate but he reverses it into a DRAGON SUPLEX!!!!!! 1....................................2............ ..............ALMOST 3!!!!!!!!! Paul is perplexed and takes once again to the top rope but is stoped by Jeff Hardy. He climbs to the top and nails London with a TWIST OF FATE OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He covers, 1................................................. ..2......................................3! Hardy retains the title.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Bennedy
September 19th, 2005, 3:44 PM
LADDER MATCH

CHRIS DANIELS VS PETEY WILLIAMS

This match should be a good one as both men make their way down to the ring. The two amazing superstars stare up at the breifcase knowing that whoever gets to the breifcase first knows that they will be the number 1 contender for the CWF Title. The bell rings and the match gets underway as both men lock up with Petey just getting the quick advantage and taking Daniels right out the ring with a giant hip toss out of the ring. Petey grabs the ladder and takes it in the ring trying to posistion the ladder in the middle of the ring but Chris comes in and takes him down with a hard clothsline. Chris starts to batter the hell out of Petey with lefts and rights to the face and whips him straight into the ladder knocking him to the ground.

Daniels picks Petey off the canvas and tosses him straight to the floor on the outside. Chris sees this oppurtunity and starts to climb the ladder and gets half way there when he felt a thud on his back. It was Petey back in the ring armed with a steel chair. Petey picked up Daniels and went to deliver a massive brainbuster on the chair but Chris reversed it into a big reverse DDT on the chair! Daniels puts Petey in the corner and goes for a monkey flip which he performs but Williams amazingly lands on his feet and nails Daniels with a crunching Superkick to the jaw! Both men are down as the crowd is pumped up here tonight waiting to see who will win this amazing match. The two men slowly arise to their feet and trade blow for blow. But petey sees the chair grabs it and delivers a thunderous shot to the head of Christopher Daniels.

Chris is now busted wide open with blood driping from he's forehead. Williams heads to the outside and looks outside under the ring and brings out another big ladder and slides it in the ring. Petey picks up the ladder and is about to deliver a shot to Chris but is nailed with a low blow instead. Daniels then takes hold of the steel chair and crashes it over the head of Petey Williams also busting him open as well. Chris then takes to the outside and starts to pull out a table but Petey comes flying through the middle rope taking Daniels down. Both men manage to get back on their feet with Petey setting up the table but is took down by Daniels. Chris lays petey out on the table and delivers a MASSIVE PILEDRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!

A massive holy shit chant breaks out through the arena as both men lay motionless on the floor. Daniels is the first to he's feet and clumbers into the ring and slowly starts to climb the ladder. He almost gets to the top when Petey somehow gets back in the ring and delivers a big powerbomb off the ladder. Williams now tries to make the track to the top and he almost gets there until Chris nails him with an Electric Chair off the ladder. Both men once again find themselves lying on the mat in pain. Chris Daniels makes he's way to the outside and pulling out another table to slide in the ring. He gets back in the ring but goes straight back out as Petey clothslines Daniels over the top and goes over with him.

Petey struggles to his feet and goes round the other side of the ring searching for something and pulls out a Barbed Wire on a 2x4! He nails Daniels with the bat and the flesh is scarred for life. He turns and gets a lighter and fuel and lights up the BARBED WIRE THAT IS NOW ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! Petey goes for the shot but Chris kicks him low and NAILS HIM WITH THE FLAMING BAT!!!!!!! Petey is down and out on the floor! Daniels makes he's way back in to the ring and sets up the table but decides to climb the ladder instead. He gets near the top when Petey climbs the top and grabs Daniels by the neck and delivers he's new move called the Maple Driver right the way down through the tableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Holy Shit chants once again erupt as both men lay still down on the mat.

Chris Daniels was shockingly the first one up and once again climbs the ladder. He reaches the top and can get the breifcase but performs the BME and misses!!! Williams takes advantage of this and climbs up and also reaches the top but Chris makes it to the top and delivers Angels Wings off the top of the ladder. What a great match this has been so far as Daniels heads out of the ring and pulls out a sack. He re-enters the ring and pours out on the canvas.......................THUMBTACKS!!!!!!! Petey is trying again to climb the ladder but Daniels also climbs and they start brawling on top. Petey gets the advantage and goes for a hurricarana but Chris hold on and petey goes FACE FIRST ON THE TACS!!!!!!!!! Chris Daniels reaches out and grabs the breifcase.

Winner and no 1 contender: Christopher Daniels

Bennedy
September 19th, 2005, 3:46 PM
These are 2 amazing matches that i wrote and no i did not force mikey to do this he asked me.

CWF R.I.P